Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Sep 21, 2017 5:20 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Lol, double date. This was a rather amusing development..

I have to admit, Tendou and Amano had some cute chemistry this episode and it's like they are kids at a candy store at that amusement park. Somehow, the Hoshinomori sisters also gets involved and I find their presence to be rather amusing as well, especially Konoha.

It didn't surprise me that they still had game elements added into this episode taking place outdoors. The dungeon exploring, HP bar gimmicks, etc. Chiaki really seemed more timid compared to some of the other episodes. Ending was kinda adorable as it celebrates the fun they had.
Stark700Sep 21, 2017 5:25 AM
Sep 21, 2017 6:16 AM

Apr 2010
So Konoha trying hard to interrupt the double date bad it seems she failed in the end since Chiaki realised the feelings of Amano.
Anyway Tendou needs to be a bit more aggressive seeing everything that was going on.
Sep 21, 2017 6:43 AM
Jul 2017
Is my thinking le There are given a lot of leadership to Chiaki ?
Sep 21, 2017 8:45 AM

May 2016
Xander_Cage said:
guys where did you people watch 11 episode, could please give me the link

The episode is actually on Crunchyroll (but only for premium members)
Sep 21, 2017 9:05 AM

Dec 2014
Great episode, almost felt like a finale to the series.

The double date was pretty fun to watch.
The second half especially Chiaki and Amano's conversation and the final parade viewing were beautiful.

End Card on fire again. XD
Sep 21, 2017 9:07 AM

Mar 2015
When even the characters of the series know that Amano x Aguri is the ideal couple lol. That's what I've been saying since their chemistry clicked a lot.

However, we can see that's not going to happen because Aguri loves Tasuku a lot and vice versa, but Chiaki can still have a chance with Amano if Amano thinks that Mono and Nobe is way more important than Tendou. It's also adding the fact that Chiaki seems to want to be more active on pursuing him than being passive about it toward the end of the episode.

I wonder how the finale will go and I hope it has a second season because it's a very fun comedy misunderstanding anime.

Sep 21, 2017 9:15 AM
The Komori

Mar 2013
Barely any misunderstandings in this episode and at the same time, the intrusion of our two sisters didn't hinder anything but rather it managed to be something good for characterization

I need more episodes like this
Sep 21, 2017 9:18 AM

Aug 2013
This was a good episode. It was funny seeing Konoha trying to make ruin the double date in favour of her sister.

10/10 for that end card.

Sep 21, 2017 9:21 AM

Jul 2014
This was such a vanilla episode, and its funny how they realized Aguri X Amano is an ideal couple (honestly, they really are) but ofc we all know that aint happening.
Feels bad for Chiaki... but I both love Tendou and Chiaki so whoever wins the Amano bowl then so be it, actually I love all the characters here so I'll mostly go with the flow.
Sep 21, 2017 9:21 AM

Feb 2013
when i saw "to be continued" , i thought that this is the ending of the series, i forgot that this is the episode 11, not 12 xD
Sep 21, 2017 9:27 AM

Jun 2015
Everyone had a nice time at the amusement park. The double date was pretty amusing to watch. Konoha and Chiaki also came. Konoha was trying to interrupt the double date, but she failed. The parade viewing was nice.
Sep 21, 2017 9:30 AM

Jan 2011
That Amano Aguri couple thing was so good. The end was really nice.
Sep 21, 2017 9:42 AM

Feb 2011
Who was the third wheel on the end credits illustration? *looks through characters* Oh! They brought back the female upperclassman. Thought we'd never see her again.
Give me at least 5 minutes to modify my post before quoting me. (refreshing page advised)
Sep 21, 2017 9:45 AM
Former AMQ God

Sep 2014
LOL that animation bombed completely in the after credit scene, what the fuck was that? xD

I feel bad for Chiaki, this anime is making me choose, man :|

I wouldn't bet on a conclusion next episode, actually yeah, probably no conclusion but it's been about the misunderstandings all along and not the romance itself so it'd be fine.

At least Tasuku x Aguri is finally sailing for real.
SmudySep 21, 2017 10:09 AM
Sep 21, 2017 9:47 AM

May 2017
Great job Konoha, Chiaki basically lose there

Fuck the winning percentage of blondes and fuck the first heroine meeting defo win troupe
Sep 21, 2017 9:50 AM
Aug 2013
I find this anime disturbing. I hate all the misunderstandings. Especially the misunderstanding about Tasuku where everyone assumes he is a cheater. Like wtf screw you all. He is the most decent. He has eyes only for Aguri. I want this to get clear at the last episode at least.
Sep 21, 2017 10:02 AM

Jun 2017
Nice episode. I really hope Sakuga would not become worse any more ><
Sep 21, 2017 10:04 AM

Apr 2013
Really enjoyable episode. There were a lot of moments where I thought "Damn!" or "Awesome" "Great Job" lol

Sep 21, 2017 10:11 AM

Sep 2013
Double date at an rpg amusement park, chiaki and imouto arrive and chiaki doesn't confess but does get some more confidence :)
The couples are all getting along.
Sep 21, 2017 10:13 AM

Jun 2010
I feel like Chikai being in this Anime is really pointless at this point. I actually think it would be better if they just focused on the four that were part of the double date. She's a completely useless character.

Also Aguri is best girl, with the best outfits.

But Tendou was actually pretty cute this episode, and I wouldn't be totally sad to see Amaono and Tendou's relationship go further.
Sep 21, 2017 10:21 AM
Sep 2017
Another quality ED:

Sep 21, 2017 10:24 AM

Sep 2015
Oh lamemano you just stay forever like that just like other harem mc.
Into the Internet!
Sep 21, 2017 10:25 AM

Jul 2014
For a moment I thought the show was over lol

I still like Chiaki more than Tendou, but my love for Tendou is starting to grow :/

And WTF happened to the animation in this episode?...that credit scene xD
SkyLETVSep 21, 2017 11:12 AM
Sep 21, 2017 10:30 AM

Jul 2017
Well at least the stuff with uehera and agiri seemed to have settled

Wonder if it'll be an open end or what for amono
Sep 21, 2017 10:31 AM

Nov 2007
Nice episode. I feel kinda bad for Chiaki.
Agreed:
TsundeReaper said:
Great job Konoha, Chiaki basically lose there

I wonder what the last episode will show. Seems like all is going to be straighten out with Aguri x Tasuku and Amano x Tendou. How can they still be so suspicious about each other?

neonie said:
I wouldn't be totally sad to see Amaono and Tendou's relationship go further.

I liked the chemistry between them at the entrance to the park.
Sep 21, 2017 10:45 AM

Aug 2017
Feels bad when even Uehara and Tendou are shipping their partner with another person. Personally I would like to see Chiaki win Amano (mainly because of how they are practically soul mates since they somehow managed to be friends on multiple different platforms unintentionally) in the end but that would mean Tendou would be left heartbroken which is just as bad as Chiaki losing.

I really hope we get a season 2 of this because even with all the misunderstandings its been a great show!
UnknownAKSep 21, 2017 10:50 AM
Sep 21, 2017 10:45 AM

Sep 2015
SkyLETV said:

I still like Chiaki more than Tendou, but my love for Tendou is starting to grow :/

And WTF happened to the animation in this episode?

It'll most likely be fixed in the Blu-Rays. This is an ambitious production made by a really new studio so it really doesn't surprise me, actually it is quite common. What matters the most though is that the story is really great and the direction is solid as always, and these relationships make me feel warm inside.
Sep 21, 2017 10:46 AM

May 2017
Crispmj said:

I wonder what the last episode will show. Seems like all is going to be straighten out with Aguri x Tasuku and Amano x Tendou. How can they still be so suspicious about each other?

@Crispmj Tbh I still have hope, I think Amano will find out from a third party who the real mono and nobe and his like will be in favor of Chiaki

neonie said:
I wouldn't be totally sad to see Amaono and Tendou's relationship go further.

Crispmj said:
I liked the chemistry between them at the entrance to the park.

Same, Amano x Tendou is forced but it's not a bad forced

This is how I see it:

Amano x Chiaki > Aguri > Tendou
LairucremSep 21, 2017 10:50 AM
Sep 21, 2017 10:48 AM

Jan 2017
Cool episode though I expected more misunderstandings (like Tendou seeing Amano carrying Chiaki around or the sort). But it was still decent, and Tendou and Tasuku agonizing about Aguri x Amano was priceless.

neonie said:
I feel like Chikai being in this Anime is really pointless at this point. I actually think it would be better if they just focused on the four that were part of the double date. She's a completely useless character.

Even though I've come to like her more the last few episodes you do have a point. But I think she won't be important in the next episode and get much screen time. Her "I'll retreat for now" speech at the end points to that. But regarding the whole show I guess she was important for many of the misunderstandings would not have been possible or that funny without the 4 + 1 constellation.
Sep 21, 2017 10:55 AM
Apr 2016
there is something in this anime that always puts huge smile on my face from start to finish even when i amd down (PS: i usually despise romance anime )
Sep 21, 2017 10:59 AM

Aug 2015
As others have said, it did strongly feel like it would have made as a decent finale episode. Even though nothing really has been 'resolved', it laid down the solid framework to show that the couples would be able to work through their misunderstandings, and be happy together.
Although not sure about Chiaki. On one hand, it seems she has come to realize her feelings, but on the other hand, she knows to not sabotage Amano's relationship with Tendou.

I'm not sure what they could possibly do to follow this up in another episode. They could either 1) a) create more misunderstanding and severely screw everything up and leave us feeling horribly unfulfilled (like Mayoiga), or b) Have Chiaki interfere, or 2) Reaffirm everyone's relationships with each other and make it all officially official, and tie everything up nicely

I couldn't stand for this show to fall into the trap that Mayoiga did, where the whole season was tugging at emotions and brain confusion, only to just throw it all away with no satisfying conclusion. lol
Sep 21, 2017 10:59 AM
Review Moderator
Jan 2017
It was more like a final but was nice. The next week maybe will be game related because I don't think they let the relationships broken and the plot unconcluded

Sep 21, 2017 11:12 AM

Jul 2014
Draconix814 said:
SkyLETV said:

And WTF happened to the animation in this episode?

It'll most likely be fixed in the Blu-Rays. This is an ambitious production made by a really new studio so it really doesn't surprise me, actually it is quite common. What matters the most though is that the story is really great and the direction is solid as always, and these relationships make me feel warm inside.
Yeah, I know that, but the credit scene looked..."hilarious" xD
Sep 21, 2017 11:15 AM

Jan 2014
MC lowkey proposing at the end there.

Three things cannot be long hidden..
...the s u n, the m oo n, and the tr u th.

Sep 21, 2017 11:18 AM

Nov 2007
TsundeReaper said:
Crispmj said:

@Crispmj Tbh I still have hope, I think Amano will find out from a third party who the real mono and nobe and his like will be in favor of Chiaki

@TsundeReaper Yes! I totally forgot about Mono/Nobe. It has to be revealed, no other option. Unless it's saved for 2nd season.
Still I don't think it will change Amano 180˚. Also don't you think Chiaki gave up?She was genki and joking about it at the end but I feel she is done for it.
Sep 21, 2017 11:27 AM

Aug 2013
hope they focus on Tendou more, fck Chiaki you were too late and i dont like seeing random breakups because of that
Sep 21, 2017 11:30 AM
Jul 2018
Does Chiaki's speech at the end mean that she found her will to pursue Amano? Or is she totally out of the picture. Wonder what next week's episode will be about
Sep 21, 2017 11:36 AM

Jun 2012
Shame last week will be last epiosde, i so hope for S2 :)

LN heavy spoilers
Sep 21, 2017 11:48 AM

Nov 2016
Great episode,guess sticking with this show was worth it.

The double date was pretty fun and the conversation between Keita and Chiaki was cute.

But the past part was this

FMmatronSep 21, 2017 11:52 AM

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Sep 21, 2017 11:50 AM

Jun 2017
kamil88 said:

LN heavy spoilers

Sep 21, 2017 12:03 PM

May 2013
At first this was fun, but god Amano is annoiyng, you just don't leave a girl alone in the dungeon, I just wanted to come to him and slap him.
P.S. Twintail sister ftw, lets wait for more of her art in Pixiv
Sep 21, 2017 12:12 PM

Feb 2015
This anime is absolutly infuriating to watch. All the characters are complete idiots. The misunderstandings are exhausting to watch I can't wait to see the end of this series because it's been shite.
Sep 21, 2017 12:19 PM
Dec 2016
Feels bad about Chiaki.
In the end Chiaki best gurl.
Sep 21, 2017 12:20 PM

Jul 2015
Amano ditching Tendou in the dungeon with absolutely no explanation was pretty dickish
"I ask you, are you my master?"

Sep 21, 2017 12:37 PM
Feb 2015
Reload said:
Who was the third wheel on the end credits illustration? *looks through characters* Oh! They brought back the female upperclassman. Thought we'd never see her again.
Hahahah felt the exact same way
Sep 21, 2017 12:49 PM

Aug 2017
Now i feel like it`s nearly impossible that amano somehow ends with tendou to be with chiaki. so fellow #teamChiaki members, guess we`ll have to wait until a possible season 2. (i´ve heard about how the LN goes so it gets "better" , i suposse)

The only big misunderstanding not resolve yet is the mono/nobe issue, i wonder if they are gonna use it for the season finale (it would be nice if they resolve all the misunderstadings they have created before ending the series). But i´m incline to say that they are going for a "feel good" finale.

I really hope for a second season, i can´t get enough of this dorks.
Sep 21, 2017 1:11 PM
Trickster

Jun 2011
Almost thought that was the end of the season there for a second. Had to feel bad for Chiaki at the end there, despite not being a fan of her at all.

I have a feeling the last episode will feel like an OVA or a filler, because this episode definitely felt like the end of the season. We'll see I guess, maybe there's a big surprise waiting for us next week.
Sep 21, 2017 1:12 PM

May 2014
MomoSinX said:
kamil88 said:

LN heavy spoilers

Personally I like Tendou and hope she wins. She's the cover girl for crying out loud she has to win.
Sep 21, 2017 1:31 PM
Sep 2012
Crashmatt said:
This anime is absolutly infuriating to watch. All the characters are complete idiots. The misunderstandings are exhausting to watch I can't wait to see the end of this series because it's been shite.

I totally agree. I don't even know how I endured watching up til now...
Sep 21, 2017 2:02 PM

Nov 2011
I think this episode proved Chiaki is the best girl. She lets Amano have his date with Tendou after realizing her feelings for him.

Though Konoha was annoying in this episode, I felt bad for Tendou at points.

Uehara and Aguri are cute as always.

They need to make a park like that for real.

Best Girl. Best Seaweed.
Listen to my podcast
https://anchor.fm/waifusandweeaboos

Follow my twitch.
https://www.twitch.tv/sorasensei1

Spring 2024 Waifus on Profile

"You can have multiple Waifus" -me

Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » [Poll] Gamers Romance

Lnlover - Aug 30, 2017

30 by Thyriad-oPPailov »»
Apr 13, 8:19 PM

» Misunderstandings

Shomix - Sep 29, 2017

13 by Thyriad-oPPailov »»
Apr 13, 8:18 PM

Poll: » [the usual] BEST GIRL POLL

GangsterCat - Sep 7, 2017

13 by Thyriad-oPPailov »»
Apr 13, 8:15 PM

» Do people not understand that this is a parody? ( 1 2 )

APolygons2 - Feb 23, 2023

61 by Thyriad-oPPailov »»
Apr 13, 8:14 PM

Poll: » Gamers! Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 28, 2017

320 by Thyriad-oPPailov »»
Apr 13, 8:12 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.