Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Aug 30, 2017 7:21 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Beach episode...I'm actually kinda surprised it took the show to reach this since every episode has a shit load of fan service.

Yame and her red swimsuit though.
Junichi seemed pretty anxious about applying oil on the girls' backs....

Junichis' male friends still pisses me off in this show. An embarassment to humanity this season.
Aug 30, 2017 8:15 AM

Apr 2010
Fan service episode and a lot of it, well seeing the usual fan service i guess they had to do something special for the beach episode.

It seems tho the girls are realising that Yukana and main are getting closer despite the things they are trying to interrupt them.
The three stooges realised they aren't in the eyes of the girls at all and made a mess of the episode ones again.
From that point of view the episode didn't bring anything new besides cliché scenes.
Aug 30, 2017 9:06 AM

Aug 2013
Beach episode with some strong fan service.

Junichi and Yukana got a lot closer in this episode.

Seriously, someone arrest that lolicon.

Aug 30, 2017 9:30 AM

Jun 2015
This was a heavy fan service episode. The girls look great in their swimsuits. Shinpei and Keigo trying to peep on the girls was amusing. Junichi and Yukana got a lot more closer.
Aug 30, 2017 9:54 AM

Jan 2015
When the other three girls playing fireworks than saw Junichi smiling with Yame, but then comes Dai smiling at Yame and Junichi had that same expression like the other three girls.
[url=http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Mascera&sclick=1]convert gambar online
Aug 30, 2017 10:39 AM

Jun 2017
Eh, this hyped up beach episode wasn't as good as I hoped it would be. It was still pretty watchable I guess. Yui keeps growing on me.

The boob heart at the end card, lmao.
Aug 30, 2017 10:53 AM
The Komori

Mar 2013
I wish I could have been Junichi right now lol....The stuff in the forest was hilarious though

Jak said:
Why are people whining about the fanservice? This whole series is fanservicey.
Preach

Aug 30, 2017 11:25 AM

Jul 2013
Junichi's friends carry the series so hard is not even funny. The scene of the forest with Shinpei and Keigo was one of the most hilarious scenes of this season, really.

I hope the presence of the dude at the end doesn't means we will have a NTR arc...
Aug 30, 2017 11:31 AM
Mar 2017
Illyricus said:
I hope the presence of the dude at the end doesn't means we will have a NTR arc...

Just look at next chapter's title "my first fight"... I hope for Nene to attack again :B
Aug 30, 2017 12:12 PM

Aug 2013
They had to play the oppai heart move at the end though XD

Welp winding down with two more episodes eh? I'm amazed this series got an anime given how there isn't much with the source. In fact, they skipped a lot of actual development and made the show more fanservice than it needed to be but at least it's funny to an extent. Still waiting for the police to show up and arrest the fat one.
Don't believe the hype.
Aug 30, 2017 12:28 PM
Sep 2016
I hope this Dai guy doesn't turn out to be Yame's ex, it would ruin the series for me and be totally out of character for her.
Aug 30, 2017 12:40 PM

Nov 2016
This is a fanservice episode done right, not such a half assed shit like in other shows this season.

The peeping mission lead by Shinpei was fucking hilarious.

And we got another sweet moment of Junichi and Yukana, but it seems like there will be some trouble.

The pedo guy didn't do anything surprising, in fact I was surprised how much he held back xD

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Aug 30, 2017 12:43 PM

Aug 2014
going for the old lover/crush type of thing huh, disappointing tbh, they want to make a hero out of the MC again with the usual cliche stuff.
i liked the episode tho, the ending is either symbolizing that the characters are extremely sad or gave up and i really hope that this doesn't go to the route of every characters gets a girl in the end because that would ruin this even more tbh.
"Even if it has good reviews, if I don't like it then it is shit"

-Some random anime character
Aug 30, 2017 1:59 PM

Nov 2008
I really wish that dark skinned bitch wasn't there and only just Junichi and Yakana because the others are just a fucking annoying hindrance on them.

Well at least the other girls got a good eye opener at the end.

Yeah, just have someone arrest that fat sack of shit.

Also I can tell right off the bat that Dai is a piece of shit because he has that face you just want to punch.

Like Diodara from High School DxD.
HollowIchigo58Aug 31, 2017 12:41 PM
Aug 30, 2017 2:09 PM
Aug 2017
The season is about to end with only 2 episodes remaining. So are there any news about season 2 ?
Aug 30, 2017 2:34 PM

Jun 2014
Last 2 episodes are going to be Junichi vs that guy huh
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 30, 2017 2:37 PM

Mar 2014
some animation in this episode is totally collapsed, totally f*cked.

i give it only 3/5

(more to be added later)
Aug 30, 2017 3:09 PM

Aug 2016
Nene hot asf thanks fan service
Aug 30, 2017 3:39 PM

Jul 2017
LOL at the oppai heart end card. These guys are quick.
あなたは誰?
Aug 30, 2017 4:07 PM
Mar 2015
Loved the end card and the girls telling the 3 stooges that they did not have names in the manga
Aug 30, 2017 4:09 PM

Jan 2015
Darn we finally got to witness what will happen if Loli with monstrous oversized Oppais wears a swimsuit. Jesus Christ, total monstrosity.
During multiple moments of this episode i thought to myself "what is this" and thats not a good sign. At least this episode still was better than all the other ones.
I dont think i've ever seen 3 idiots friends get as much screen time as girls in a harem if not more, thats just unheard of. There is just so much girls-related we can see, but instead we spend time on those morons.

Also what's the point of showing all those girls in OP and ED if we never get to see them in the anime? im referring to supporting characters.
Also finally realized Kashii is the best girl after all (her seyuu also helps :D)
Aug 30, 2017 4:10 PM

Feb 2017
Lmao what was with some of the animation in this ep?

Yame and MC are super cute together :3 I wish they had more screen time, instead of all the side characters I don't care about xD

Having said that, the forest scene was funny this episode.

The lolicon still needs to burn tho.
'I love you because you're you. I'm happy that you're whole. I don't care if there are sides of you that I don't know, or don't like. If that's who you are, that's fine. As long as you're whole, that's enough for me.'-Kouko Kaga
Aug 30, 2017 7:37 PM

Apr 2017
So nene's chest isnt balloon eh XD.
Felt all over the place or something.

The guys made some impressive speech.... For just peeping.

Dat final scene, the girls looks to know they cant take junichi off yukana.
Amusement park at night? Why the first thing that crossed my mind is Plastic Memories?

I dont like that guy in the end.
Also i still ignoring the fat lolicon

4/5
Life isn't as fun and easy as anime.
Watch anime to bring that fun!!
Aug 30, 2017 8:09 PM

Apr 2014
I like how the last few seconds of the episode made the rest of the harem realise that they probably don't have a chance with Junichi.
Aug 30, 2017 8:16 PM
Jun 2017
the animation was really bad in this episode, those elephant legs eww
Aug 30, 2017 9:18 PM

Mar 2016
Beach episode... need I say more?
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 30, 2017 9:22 PM

Oct 2016
Love them all, especially the tan girl.
Aug 30, 2017 10:01 PM

Oct 2013
SeasonADay said:
Love them all, especially the tan girl.

I don't know about you but the little girl in the men's bath was bomb
Aug 31, 2017 12:28 AM
Apr 2016
Loved how the girls were looking at junchi and yukana, that the sparks were dying out, symbolizing that there hearts know junchi and yukana make each other happy and they they can't be that for there love interest, so it's like if there heart is fading away
Aug 31, 2017 4:20 AM

Jun 2016
damn MC... he has a sense of what is the right thing to do... really different than the other... i like it ...

whuu another boy dai-chan.... interesting

well beach ark is shangri-la !!!

yame-san is the best !
Aug 31, 2017 6:31 AM

Dec 2014
the end seemed a bit depressing to me ...hmmm
Aug 31, 2017 7:54 AM

May 2017
The end where the 3 other girl's fireworks died was depressing but they can have small window of chance with the NTR coming and obviously it will be a fruitless effort eventually #cliche
Aug 31, 2017 8:11 AM

Mar 2013
The fan service was awesome.

Me likey likey those naked uncensored arses ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Tan grill and loli were hot af.

The episode had good comedy for once, lol

Dayum, that end card tho *Q*
Aug 31, 2017 10:58 AM

Mar 2016
Beach episode which means it's fan service time...and OMG was there some serious fan service! Aside from the over the top fan service and the lame comedy around Junichi's guy friends there was something about this episode that was really nice to see and that was Kashii and Yame coming to be friendly to each other which was kinda unexpected from me

Overall it was just an alright episode...but I'm looking forward to seeing how they finish off the anime with the final two episodes.
I shall rule over the realms of anime and manga! Mwahhahahahaha!!!
Aug 31, 2017 11:49 AM
The Shrike

Nov 2009
Still think this whole thing would much better if we removed Nene and lolicon dude, but I suppose they have to thrown a bone to that particular demographic. They're both irritating as heck.
"Perhaps there is a universal, absolute truth. Perhaps it justifies every question. But that's beyond the reach of these small hands." Mamoru Oshii

There is a cult of ignorance (...) nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov

Aug 31, 2017 5:17 PM
Apr 2016
I ROFL'd hard at the great length of security the innkeeper went to prevent anyone from peeping on the girls' hot springs, i mean come on you don't have to go that far lol, it's only human nekkid flesh what's wrong with that???
Aug 31, 2017 5:25 PM

Aug 2016
Watching this series feels like dragging my ball sack over broken glass yet I feel a compulsion to watch it to the end.

I could forgive many shortcomings of this series but Minoru seriously aggravates me, I hope he gets a corrective ass whooping by the end of the series. (Not counting on it but it would be very satisfying).

You could say that all the male characters are a play on the potential audience of this type of anime ridiculing their obsessions and perversions, which is a kind of interesting aspect but maybe I'm overanalysing this anime.

edit: I liked the sparklers scene, the other characters realising they've "lost" while seeing Juinchi and Yukana having a close moment symbolised by the lights going out. (but I also expect this scene will bear no consequence in the next episodes and the other characters will be back to square one).
MandanaraAug 31, 2017 5:36 PM
What would Golgo do?
Aug 31, 2017 7:11 PM

Jun 2015
This episode can be summed up in about 1000 words.

Gotta love a good old fashioned beach episode now and then :D
Aug 31, 2017 8:38 PM

Sep 2014
Wow. The Jiggle factor was over 9000 in this one. That said, very deep in that ending where the light goes out on the girls when they realized it's not going to happen. However, this won't stop them from trying or making it hard for him.
Also, who the fuck is Dai-chan (ex-boyfriend, I get it. It's his chance to show he's jealous and cares by fighting him OR he gets into a fight with her because of the guy and a misunderstanding)

and that after credit scene?!!!!! Happy ending!!!!!!!

GIF IT!!!!O Well, it's more like two separate gifs
Aug 31, 2017 8:42 PM

Sep 2014
Much better.....hahahahahahaha
Aug 31, 2017 8:51 PM
Aug 2017
who the fuck is this dai guy i didn`t see him in the manga or in the characters why the fuck he suddenly appear in the anime hope that he just go die
Aug 31, 2017 9:01 PM

Jun 2013
Admittedly nice fan service, but I sincerely hope Meguru Ueno doesn't feel pressured to fall in align with the poor decisions made for this adaptation as she continues the manga. I mean, we've been in anime original territory since episode 6.

Jesus Christ:

-Trippwire-Aug 31, 2017 9:07 PM
Aug 31, 2017 9:11 PM
Apr 2016
I don't think there will be any ntr bull shit
I guess the next episode will be comical one regarding that junichi is kinda jealous seeing other girl talking yame and the next episode name is my first fight
I think junichi will misunderstand
and this will lead to series of comical event

and guys this show isn't have drama so just chill out
Aug 31, 2017 9:37 PM
May 2011
2 episodes left.... guess its time to introduce a new character :D :D :D
Man I literally watch this show just for Shinpei and the other friend...
the animation was pretty bad at some spots and they kinda hyped up this beach outing but it was pretty dry.

Titzilla looks pretty bad in some shots and its just so boring watching beta-kun get all the girls so wet.

At the end it was almost like clannad when the MC goes after the sick girl and all the other girls just start bawling because it means their "husbando" didn't notice them.
It was a pretty cringe scene :V:V :V
Sep 1, 2017 11:14 AM

Jul 2014
Hirugiku said:
I dont think i've ever seen 3 idiots friends get as much screen time as girls in a harem if not more, thats just unheard of. There is just so much girls-related we can see, but instead we spend time on those morons.

Also what's the point of showing all those girls in OP and ED if we never get to see them in the anime? im referring to supporting characters.
Also finally realized Kashii is the best girl after all (her seyuu also helps :D)

Agree, those 3 are not funny at all, they're annoying. Kashii best girl <3

-Trippwire- said:

Jesus Christ:

lmao

And the last scene with the girls watching Junichi and Yame was actually sad. I feel bad for them.
SkyLETVSep 1, 2017 11:19 AM
Sep 3, 2017 4:41 AM

Jul 2015
Were finally at the beach episode... And it is here that I realize just how much I'm not actually enjoying any of this anime at all, and wonder why I have been coming back every week... Though watching MC leave the other members of his crappy harem and ultimately stomp their hearts into the dirt beneath his feet without even realizing it was pretty nice.
A Wild and Small Otaku has Appeared!
Sep 3, 2017 3:10 PM

Nov 2008
SkyLETV said:
Hirugiku said:

Agree, those 3 are not funny at all, they're annoying. Kashii best girl <3

-Trippwire- said:

Jesus Christ:

lmao

And the last scene with the girls watching Junichi and Yame was actually sad. I feel bad for them.
I don't think so, its about time they got a good eye opener, especially Ranko because she was really pissing me off with her sticking her nose in Junichi and Yame's romance.
HollowIchigo58Sep 3, 2017 3:15 PM
Sep 3, 2017 3:12 PM

Oct 2012
I don't mind the fan service but I feel the show's not living up to what I really liked about it initially. That is, Yukana being a strong, stereotype breaking character. She and this show have so much potential. Maybe it was just wishful thinking.
Sep 3, 2017 4:53 PM

May 2015
I wonder who that guy at the end is.

Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Hajimete no Gal Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Sep 13, 2017

197 by Murilo_V »»
Mar 24, 7:24 PM

Poll: » Hajimete no Gal Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jul 12, 2017

269 by Bumdumdoobit »»
Mar 3, 12:30 PM

Poll: » Hajimete no Gal Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Sep 6, 2017

134 by _untitled »»
Dec 29, 2023 4:37 AM

Poll: » Hajimete no Gal Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Aug 23, 2017

118 by _untitled »»
Dec 29, 2023 4:35 AM

Poll: » Hajimete no Gal Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Aug 16, 2017

71 by _untitled »»
Dec 29, 2023 4:32 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.