Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Aug 23, 2017 7:20 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Mm, a custome party.
Well I guess the girls looked cute. Feels like Yukana and Nene got a bit too much into serving the customers though. Yui on the other hand...

There were also some LN references this episode...I think I spotted Masou Gakuen HxH.
Aug 23, 2017 8:15 AM

Apr 2010
Honestly the part with the erotic light novels was really funny, tho it was obvious the girls would object it.
Seeing the girls working in that shop was nice with all those different costumes tho there where some bad parts about it as well like that ridiculous charms to make the food taste better.
This episode ones again had too many scenes with the three stooges in them.
Aug 23, 2017 9:03 AM

Aug 2013
Everyone is working hard for the beach episode. Who knew Shinpei was actually good at things. His paedo friends needs to get locked up.

LN spoilers.

Aug 23, 2017 9:29 AM

Jan 2015
Well isn't the beach planning is just nothing for Junichi comparing with his current condition? To be able for working with all of his harem, in cosplay suit. Then get Nene and Ranko well forget about Yame, I think she's not that good reading the Novel for him with perfect "tone". LOL
[url=http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Mascera&sclick=1]convert gambar online
Aug 23, 2017 9:35 AM

Jun 2015
Everyone is working part-time to earn money to go to the beach. The girls are working at a cafe and so is Junichi. There were some LN references in this episode like Masou Gakuen HxH. Shinpei is doing well at his job. His pedo friend needs to go to jail. How nice of Junichi to stand up for the girls.
Aug 23, 2017 9:51 AM

Jan 2008
Minoru will go to jail. Better sooner than later

Madao found a job xD
Aug 23, 2017 10:19 AM

Sep 2013
The pedo guy is actually disgusting and not funny at all, idk why they added it
Aug 23, 2017 10:43 AM

Feb 2016
Sorry but that Pedo guy is getting really disgusting and disturbing to a level that I can't just ignore him, he would be nice being as dead as possible...

Guess I'm gonna throw the towel now... Dropped 3/10
"We could make the world better, but it's easier to just shut our eyes."
~Blackwall
Aug 23, 2017 10:44 AM

Feb 2016
MrMakoto said:

ikr? it is ruining the anime for me
~Blackwall
Aug 23, 2017 10:45 AM
The Shrike

Nov 2009
The bit with Yukana and Nene really getting into reading the novels was hilarious and cute. The loli is meh as always though.

MrMakoto said:

Agree. It's gone full creepy now and has lost absolutely any kind of humorous angle.
"Perhaps there is a universal, absolute truth. Perhaps it justifies every question. But that's beyond the reach of these small hands." Mamoru Oshii

There is a cult of ignorance (...) nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov

Aug 23, 2017 10:56 AM

May 2017
SPOILERS FOR LIFE
This will be that fat guy's house in episode 10.
Aug 23, 2017 11:29 AM

Jun 2017
Pedo had way to much screen time this week... Please let him die a horrible death.

Shinpei is plotting something.

The cosplay cafe was fun, Yui saved the day. Junichi stood up for the girls as well.

Over all I liked the episode. Expect I will want to wait for the uncensored next week though >:D
Aug 23, 2017 11:30 AM

Sep 2015
Madao parody when parody Gendou pose? what the hell is this?
Into the Internet!
Aug 23, 2017 12:16 PM
Nov 2016
Not bad. The girls looked cute in the cosplay outfits.

That pedophile needs to fucking go to jail
Aug 23, 2017 12:53 PM
The Komori

Mar 2013
AlexPlayer said:
SPOILERS FOR LIFE
This will be that fat guy's house in episode 10.
LMAO IKR?

This episode was pure madness lol, I'm at a loss for words (Shout out to to dat Masou Gakuen HxH greatness tho)
Aug 23, 2017 12:56 PM

Nov 2016
Man they're really pushing it with the pedo, wonder how far they will go lmao.

Well, this episode was less funny than the previous one, that's for sure, but I liked the last scene with Junichi and Yukana, that was cute.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Aug 23, 2017 1:33 PM

Sep 2016
manager MADAO is reading masou gakuen hxh lmao
CrossAnge

Hey guys check my profile for current airing season anime recommendation (guaranteed best taste)
Aug 23, 2017 1:35 PM
Sep 2016
Minoru seems like he will taking a free right to jail this summer , wonder why give him screen time he inst funny
Aug 23, 2017 1:58 PM

Nov 2015
So we have some Gintama x Hajimete! Madao still cant catch a break
You cannot spell Light without L
Aug 23, 2017 3:12 PM

Aug 2013
Good ol Masou Gakuen had a spotlight for the reference game. I friggin approve greatly. Please stop with the Pedo dude...it's pretty damn disturbing and I'm shocked the author isn't in trouble over that shit (then again, Japan and Morals don't exist so).
Don't believe the hype.
Aug 23, 2017 3:29 PM

Jan 2015
Am i the only one who wants to kill himself during previews? those voices asdasdaa.
The animation was absolutely terrible, is it only this episode or was it always like that?
Like Yame 6 fingers :D

Man, man oh man so many references this episode. Primarily masou gakuen hxh though, now i know how studio NAZ makes money. Make an adaptation of a perverted manga, make an anime which a lot of perverts watch. Make an entire episode full of ADS for the most perverted anime/novel out there. They didnt even change their names or scenes that they were reading from the novel.

No comments on the fat guy, it went way beyond ridiculous level. Lol'd at caretakers worrying for that child :D

I really really liked Madoka reference btw especially since Ranko is the one who was voicing Sayaka and she was in the same outfit and the
"miracles and magic both exist" is a reference to ep 4

Masou gakuen hxh:

Black lagoon and Megumin references:

Aug 23, 2017 4:16 PM

Jul 2015
I understand that some series deviate from the manga when they are being adapted, but this adaptation just straight up sucks compared to the manga in pretty much every way. The manga actually did a pretty good job of developing the relationship between Yukana and Junichi (which was the main reason why I liked the series in the first place), but they haven't done jack shit in the anime to show any progression at all. Shit episode imo. I would normally drop this, but there are only 3 episodes left so it can't get much worse that this episode... I hope.
Are you feeling it now Mr. Krabs?
Aug 23, 2017 4:20 PM

Jan 2015
HereticHunter said:
Sorry but that Pedo guy is getting really disgusting and disturbing to a level that I can't just ignore him, he would be nice being as dead as possible...

but only 3 episodes are left, is it really that bad that you cant wait for 3 more episodes, especially next one will have a hyped up beach episode.
Aug 23, 2017 4:28 PM

Feb 2016
Hirugiku said:
HereticHunter said:

but only 3 episodes are left, is it really that bad that you cant wait for 3 more episodes, especially next one will have a hyped up beach episode.

literally, the only good thing this show had is Yame, I can't just stand to watch that guy anymore, I bet that he will have some disgusting ass lines on the beach episode... tho, that guy is not the only thing I hate, but the other girls that had to get into Junichi's way (specially that shitty ass childhood friend)
~Blackwall
Aug 23, 2017 4:32 PM

Mar 2014
all main characters tried hard for vacation.
FBI incoming for fat pedo.
i'm surprised by Shinpei for his work. i feel good for this guy.
MADAO manager makes me laugh. his idea is good, but his choice is tasteless. even though these light novels are not adult-only, they are almost adult-only. i cant imagine that picture where high school girls read h-scenes to customers...
voices casters worked hard. Yui, Eri and Yuki showed their ability, and they may get invited for voice in 18X galgame later. but Ayana read it quite reluctantly, and we failed to hear her moan. i had expected it!
in the end Kashii Yui solved the problem, by phoning the owner. i'm quite curious how she can get the phone number of the owner. if this anime tells me the owner is Kashii's father, i will be excited. because when i talked with my friend about episode 6, i said "maybe they will go to a shop owned by one of the characters, like K-ON."

finally they earned enough money for trip. that means --
Beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeach episode!

Hirugiku said:
Masou gakuen hxh:

this episode has many LNs come out or indicated. Masou Gakuen, Shinmai Maou and Konosuba are published by KADOKAWA, and High School DxD is from Fujimi Shobo (which is also purchased by KADOKAWA). however No-rin is from SoftBank Creative, which is not a associated company of KADOKAWA. so i dont know why No-rin is indicated in the toranoana shop.

MrMakoto said:
Agree.
Aug 23, 2017 4:59 PM

May 2015
The lolicon is getting a bit on my nerves now, gotta admit that, lol.

All the Masou Gakuen HxH in this episode though.

Aug 23, 2017 5:04 PM
Jul 2016
Chris hanson needs to have a word with the fat lolicon guy
Aug 23, 2017 5:37 PM

Feb 2017
As everyone has said, the pedo isn't funny. It's just disturbing and it makes me feel highly uncomfortable in watching what is otherwise a standard fun, trashy ecchi romance.

On the other hand, Yame-san is beyond cute and the MC is growing on me (thank god, no stupid fantasies this episode!)
'I love you because you're you. I'm happy that you're whole. I don't care if there are sides of you that I don't know, or don't like. If that's who you are, that's fine. As long as you're whole, that's enough for me.'-Kouko Kaga
Aug 23, 2017 6:36 PM

Jun 2017
The ol' open the door and walk in to see the girl still in her underwear scene which results in the guy getting physically harmed. Haha... never gets old, what a classic...
Aug 23, 2017 6:51 PM

Nov 2008
love how they had masou gakuen HxH manga in the episode. couldn't help but laugh hard at that part.

Aug 23, 2017 7:03 PM
Dec 2011
Why is Masou Gakuen HxH the only real LN shown, while the others are parodies? Also, I get Masou Gakuen HxH, High School DxD and Shinmai Maou no Testament, but Nourin isn't really that ecchi.
Aug 23, 2017 7:04 PM

Mar 2016
MrMakoto said:

I know I hate him as well! I really just want him to be arrested already! That would be the highlight of the show for me!!!

Also Haganais sex reading scene were better!!!
UrbanJahtsAug 23, 2017 8:58 PM
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 23, 2017 7:06 PM

Oct 2016
someone take a screenshot of that guy at the daycare
Aug 23, 2017 7:30 PM

Aug 2016
SeasonADay said:
someone take a screenshot of that guy at the daycare

The creepy pedo friend right? XD
Aug 23, 2017 7:34 PM

Jan 2013
someone in the show need to call anime Chris Hanson on the fat one already
Aug 23, 2017 7:59 PM

Apr 2017
Hirugiku said:
Am i the only one who wants to kill himself during previews? those voices asdasdaa.
The animation was absolutely terrible, is it only this episode or was it always like that?
Like Yame 6 fingers :D

Man, man oh man so many references this episode. Primarily masou gakuen hxh though, now i know how studio NAZ makes money. Make an adaptation of a perverted manga, make an anime which a lot of perverts watch. Make an entire episode full of ADS for the most perverted anime/novel out there. They didnt even change their names or scenes that they were reading from the novel.

No comments on the fat guy, it went way beyond ridiculous level. Lol'd at caretakers worrying for that child :D

I really really liked Madoka reference btw especially since Ranko is the one who was voicing Sayaka and she was in the same outfit and the
"miracles and magic both exist" is a reference to ep 4

Masou gakuen hxh:

Noticed masou gakuen hxh, but not megumin

On first cosplay, is yame wearing madoka lookalike?
Sorta expected Ranko to barge in on Junichi's indirect kiss ≧∇≦

On those LNs, are that Dxd? And hxh...
Aine got a sister? And those hxh protagonist got some references, good i suppose.

For some in this forum hating Minoru, i chose to ignore him, so i dont rate this show lower ^ω^

Finally... I want Yukana as my gf... So adorable and sweet..
Life isn't as fun and easy as anime.
Watch anime to bring that fun!!
Aug 23, 2017 8:17 PM
Dec 2011
CrallyLystia said:
Aine got a sister? And those hxh protagonist got some references, good i suppose.

The other LNs were parodies to DxD, Nourin and Shinmai.

As for HxH you can just read the LN yourself, it's translated up to the latest volume.
Aug 23, 2017 8:37 PM

Mar 2013
The best part of episode:
Aug 23, 2017 8:41 PM

Jul 2015
Some pretty fitting jobs for the guys and gals as they work for all the money. Quite enjoyed the bit of Magical Madoka cosplay, as that's one of my most favorite anime series, bonus points added since the Sayaka outfit comes equipped with actual swords.
A Wild and Small Otaku has Appeared!
Aug 23, 2017 9:56 PM

Oct 2013
Lol I agree with everyone. It's a surprise he's not arrested yet.
Aug 23, 2017 11:11 PM

Jan 2011
it's not often i get pissed off by fictional characters to the point of ruining a show but each week they continue to progress from not funny lolicon jokes into this where the only redeeming factor would be him getting arrested in the end, doesn't help the episode was pretty meh besides the final scene.

references were alright reminded me of how bad Masou Gakuen HxH was i can't even tell if those were actual lines from the LN

but hey Hisasi
Aug 24, 2017 12:06 AM

Nov 2016
were the masou gauken hxh novels really like that?
Aug 24, 2017 12:21 AM
Dec 2011
katsu044 said:
references were alright reminded me of how bad Masou Gakuen HxH was i can't even tell if those were actual lines from the LN

BlazeSoulReaperX said:

They were actual lines from the LN, just read the translated volumes yourself at B-T.
Aug 24, 2017 12:35 AM
Jan 2013
So Hasegawa finally got a job xD
Aug 24, 2017 12:41 AM

Jan 2011
AP24 said:
katsu044 said:

BlazeSoulReaperX said:

They were actual lines from the LN, just read the translated volumes yourself at B-T.

thank you for going through the efforts of that so that i don't have to
Aug 24, 2017 1:05 AM

Feb 2013
MADAO! Yeah, do with Gintama what Gintama did with everyone.
Titan of 20+ virgins club.
Aug 24, 2017 1:41 AM

Apr 2017
AP24 said:
CrallyLystia said:

The other LNs were parodies to DxD, Nourin and Shinmai.

As for HxH you can just read the LN yourself, it's translated up to the latest volume.

I see, thanks for the info
Life isn't as fun and easy as anime.
Watch anime to bring that fun!!
Aug 24, 2017 1:44 AM
*hug noises*

May 2013
That went beyond just being references; that was basically a committed promotion for Masou Gakuen HxH
Aug 24, 2017 2:01 AM

Aug 2017

Finally MADAO got a job
Aug 24, 2017 2:03 AM

Aug 2017
ZBlastHistory said:
Madao parody when parody Gendou pose? what the hell is this?

Parody and reference together
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Hajimete no Gal Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Sep 13, 2017

197 by MuriloA »»
Mar 24, 7:24 PM

Poll: » Hajimete no Gal Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jul 12, 2017

270 by Bumdumdoobit »»
Mar 3, 12:30 PM

Poll: » Hajimete no Gal Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Sep 6, 2017

134 by _untitled »»
Dec 29, 2023 4:37 AM

Poll: » Hajimete no Gal Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Aug 30, 2017

88 by _untitled »»
Dec 29, 2023 4:37 AM

Poll: » Hajimete no Gal Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Aug 16, 2017

71 by _untitled »»
Dec 29, 2023 4:32 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.