Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Aug 9, 2017 7:20 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
That was super awkward...especialy when Nene showed up at Junichi's bed instead of his girlfriend.

Yui and her anger though...
Still, I find Nene to be pretty annoying. She's acting like Junichi's wife or something at school in front of Yukana. I wanted to Yukana go yandere on her

Aug 9, 2017 8:18 AM

Apr 2010
More competition for Yame san it seems.
Anyway Nene was funny especially her speech and approach she is going all out till the point where she is just embarrassing herself.
It's nice to see her try tho.
Aug 9, 2017 9:01 AM

Aug 2013
So Nene turned into a gal. At least she tried. Her approach was funny. It seems Yukana doesn't mind.

Junichi's loli obsessed friend... some nice men in uniform needs to visit him.

Aug 9, 2017 9:20 AM

Jun 2015
Nene turned herself into a gal and is trying to be with Junichi. She is so embarrassing and is trying too hard. She wanted him to be her first, but he said no. He likes Yukana instead. Some nice men in uniform needs to visit Minoru.
Aug 9, 2017 9:29 AM

Mar 2016
Damn Nene is desperate... can't really say this anime is "breaking tropes" but I sorta like how to actively trying get with Boring Protaganist... like she just like "I'll always be here for you... please love me..."
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 9, 2017 9:56 AM
Former AMQ God

Sep 2014
Junichi's slow character development is the best thing about the anime atm, really liked his ressolve at the end.
Aug 9, 2017 10:10 AM

Nov 2016
Nenes rejection and the mini flashback were quite well done imo, too bad the scene was made pretty much meaningless right in the next one xD But well that's how shows like this work. Junichi could show guts again, given the chance he's actually a decent character.

The pedo jokes were really forced, cheap and messed up this time, yet I couldn't help but laugh.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Aug 9, 2017 10:13 AM

Jan 2015
Junichi still doesn't realize about the "problem" with Kashii, still he got into another one. This time is Nene that suddenly dress up like a gal and clinging a lot to him. Ranko might not be too dangerous for now, thanks to Nene's boldness in action.
[url=http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Mascera&sclick=1]convert gambar online
Aug 9, 2017 10:40 AM

Feb 2016
See? this is why I can't take Childhood Female friends seriously, they act like they have the rights of everything related with her Childhood Male friend and they always ALWAYS have a plot convenience that makes her look like the victim of the story lmao. seriously, can't Nene just burn in hell? i mean, that deformed body, and now acting like an Attention Whore...

so far in this year, we have that garbage Idol on Fuuka, and now we have this gross girl... (like for real, exists people that actually likes that deformed body?)
"We could make the world better, but it's easier to just shut our eyes."
~Blackwall
Aug 9, 2017 11:54 AM
Nov 2016
That pedophile is creepy as all hell. I dislike him.

Nene utterly failed to steal Juinchi who is still loyal to Yame-san, this episode didn't focus too much on Yame and Juinchi tho.
Aug 9, 2017 12:24 PM
The Shrike

Nov 2009
There's 3 things I dislike in anime, oppai loli's, characters that say oni-chan all the time and characters with grating high pitched voices.

Nene has all 3 of them. This episode was pure torture and I had to crank the volume down to a minimum.

I hope that now that she's had her episode, she'll fade back into the background again.
"Perhaps there is a universal, absolute truth. Perhaps it justifies every question. But that's beyond the reach of these small hands." Mamoru Oshii

There is a cult of ignorance (...) nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov

Aug 9, 2017 12:40 PM

Jul 2015
The pedo is honestly one of my favorite characters. The bro cracks me up every time. Nene cranking things up a notch. Junichi still getting cock-blocked by Ranko. Kashii is still irrelevant. All I want is Yame to be more aggressive with Junichi.
Aug 9, 2017 12:43 PM

Jan 2014
This episode made me uncomfortable.

Junichi's loli-con friend is the WORST.

Also oppai loli (I refuse to call her by her name, because I just want to call her by her character trope) made me extremely uncomfortable. I don't care if they're "childhood friends", showing up naked in someone's bed is gross.

I know this is supposed to be an "ecchi harem XDDD", but could we have a little more class, please?
Aug 9, 2017 12:53 PM
Jan 2015
most cliche and very awkward episode by far. the worst episode for sure. extremely boring

also WTF is this censoring, its so bad
KanSamuraiAug 9, 2017 1:01 PM
Aug 9, 2017 1:16 PM

Mar 2014
i .... i dont know what to say.
i wont analyze the plot or PLOT. minoru the lolicon? lunch time cat fight? nothing too much to say.

at the end of last episode, we know that nene prepared herself to be a gal. she realized her childhood boyfriend may hav been caught by a gal. so she also turn to a gal and want to retrieve her love. obviously she failed. another familiar story for osananajimi in japan acgn.
she has tried enough. she learned to be a gal. she stood out to compete with other gals. she even tried the last resort -- night assault. shes done everything, and now shes done.
she hasnt tried enough. in episode 1, nene came out to send something to junichi. after the mc ignored her subtle love (like he may have done for hundreds of time), nene said "oni-chan no baka". i can conclude that their amphibolous relationship has kept for along time, and nene didnt expressed her love directly before this show starts. she's been enjoying this "friendship", until she found that her love had slipped away. so here comes the question: why didnt? if she had done it before too late, she would have got a better result.
that hurts me. i feel quite lost when seeing girls losing their love they could have won. when junichi rejected nene, like what he had done to ranko and yui, i was not joyful at all (which i should have been). instead of giving hashiba a big thumb up, i felt lost and even sad somehow. i even consider it acceptable for mc to hold a harem rather than love only one girl.

it did touch me a lot. final verdict 5/5
vellabrownAug 10, 2017 6:21 AM
Aug 9, 2017 1:55 PM

Sep 2016
damn i want to squeeze those giant bazongas so bad
CrossAnge

Hey guys check my profile for current airing season anime recommendation (guaranteed best taste)
Aug 9, 2017 1:59 PM

Dec 2014
Nene seemed better when she acted cute instead of gal...where it is typical rom com soo...
Aug 9, 2017 2:18 PM

Jun 2017
Finally, now suddenly everyone acknowledges the existence of Nene's boobs xD. Was a rather cliché episode though.

I wonder if we will see Minoru getting taken away by nice men in uniforms one day.
Aug 9, 2017 2:35 PM

Sep 2015
The censorship in this anime is so weird
the show was about virgin kun who delusion to every girl or the cow in heat come to him and do service instead

And whose hand that was? Ranko?
Into the Internet!
Aug 9, 2017 3:58 PM

Feb 2017
The funniest thing about the ep was the censorship :')

Yame-san is just too cute :3

I feel like I slowly lose brain cells whenever I watch this anime, but I enjoy it anyway! I like the contract of ridiculous and serious.

Paedo friend needs to burn though, ugh.
'I love you because you're you. I'm happy that you're whole. I don't care if there are sides of you that I don't know, or don't like. If that's who you are, that's fine. As long as you're whole, that's enough for me.'-Kouko Kaga
Aug 9, 2017 4:30 PM

Jan 2008
Holy shit that three pair of symmetrical docking.
Aug 9, 2017 4:44 PM

Jul 2015
Boneless virgin harem protagonist-kun cliche explained.
Guess that inner battle happens everytime when hard fanservice in anime kicks in.

Aug 9, 2017 5:00 PM

Jun 2017
This was quite the episode...
Aug 9, 2017 5:57 PM

Mar 2014
Someone really gotta fix The MC's friend pedohile...Tracking every loli girl in the neighbourhood on a paper -cringe-

Im going to hav to get used to Nene's rack, its Occult;nine all over again

Okay episode
"You can't spell slaughter without laughter".
Aug 9, 2017 7:28 PM
Jul 2018
Does anyone know who the girl he watches stream is?
Aug 9, 2017 7:54 PM

Jul 2009
MyOldCookie said:

It's Kashii...the one who asked him out
Aug 9, 2017 8:04 PM

Aug 2016
The pedo friend is creepy, it was fun but I think is getting a bit too much

That Ahegao

Aug 9, 2017 8:05 PM

May 2015
3 girls pressing their boobs against each other...

only in anime

EDIT: and where's the nipps at during the bed scene? lol jk.
kristoffAug 9, 2017 8:09 PM

Aug 9, 2017 8:07 PM

Jan 2011
MyOldCookie said:
lol did ya forget last week? it's Yui Kashii

this was a...uh interesting episode ... while i won't lie i'd be pretty happy if that one dude ended up getting put in the back seat of a police cruiser and everyone actually just pretended he didn't exist with the way they keep going.
Aug 9, 2017 8:17 PM

Jan 2013
Nene is extra cringe and annoying than ever here...and someone please call the cops on the fat friend! those two are the only things that bring this show way down for me
dannymilkAug 9, 2017 8:29 PM
Aug 9, 2017 8:49 PM
The Komori

Mar 2013
I would have probably done the same things Junichi did in this episode but lord knows that if I was like Hotaru's boyfriend in NTR, I would have smashed Nene lol

And the fat friend needs to be incarcerated like ASAP LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Aug 9, 2017 9:22 PM

Oct 2016
Funny how his friends can see his life becoming a Shoujo manga
Aug 9, 2017 10:31 PM

Oct 2013
LOL a map of where all the cute little kids live. Please help me. I'm dying of laughter
Aug 9, 2017 10:42 PM

Jan 2013
Decent episode, though the character interactions are falling a bit flat. Nothing about the dialogue is standing out.
Aug 9, 2017 11:14 PM
Nov 2012
Inugirlz said:
MyOldCookie said:

It's Kashii...the one who asked him out

Yes, the previous episode was all about her. Everybody now knows about her streaming, and she was briefly embarrassed last episode about it, but this episode, it's like everybody forgot that. She's back with her "He's my dog" bit, as if her cover hadn't been blown.

Yame seems cheerful but clueless, coasting on being pretty. Ranko is the brains behind Yame.

Five episodes in; it's going kind of slow.

Dating is competitive manipulation.
Aug 10, 2017 12:16 AM
Jul 2015
vellabrown said:
i .... i dont know what to say.
i wont analyze the plot or PLOT. minoru the lolicon? lunch time cat fight? nothing too much to say.

at the end of last episode, we know that nene prepared herselt to be a gal. she realized her childhood boyfriend may hav been caught by a gal. so she also turn to a gal and want to retrieve her love. obviously she failed. another familiar story for osananajimi in japan acgn.
she has tried enough. she learned to be a gal. she stood out to compete with other gals. she even tried the last resort -- night assault. shes done everything, and now shes done.
she hasnt tried enough. in episode 1, nene came out to send something to junichi. after the mc ignored her subtle love (like he may have done for hundreds of time), nene said "oni-chan no baka". i can conclude that their amphibolous relationship has kept for along time, and nene didnt expressed her love directly before this show starts. she's been enjoying this "friendship", until she found that her love has slipped away. so here comes the question: why didnt? if she had done it before too late, she would have got a better result.
that hurts me. i feel quite lost when seeing girls losing their love they could have won. when junichi rejected nene, like what he had done to ranko and yui, i was not joyful at all (which i should have been). instead of giving hashiba a big thumb up, i felt lost and even sad somehow. i even consider it acceptable for mc to hold a harem rather than love only one girl.

it did touch me a lot. final verdict 5/5

A harem can only perfectly exist if all members of the harem agree with it. However, Yame doesn't, and Junichi doesn't have any romantic feelings for any of them whether it's Kashii or Nene. Junichi only likes/loves Yame and not any other girls, so both Kashii and Nene should just give the fuck up. Junichi isn't the only boy in the school or the entire world for that matter, so they should stop interfering with Yame and Junichi's relationship and just move on !

Oh, and I had a huge cringe at this episode watching Nene's bitchy attitude acting like she owns Junichi just because she's known him since childhood. You might love him, but too bad Nene, he only views you as an imouto figure all this time and not as a love interest.

So, in other words, Nene doesn't truly care at all about Junichi's feelings at all, as she's still trying to force him to like her even though he rejected her. This shows that she is just a childish selfish brat that only cares about her own feelings and to satisfy her own self-satisfaction then caring about her childhood friend's feelings. If she really cares for Junichi's feelings, she should just give up and support Yame/Junichi's relationship all the way as their best friend instead. Heck, that way, Nene can help to keep Ranko at bay so that Yame and Junichi can have ecchi without any interference from their friendly neighborhood Lezbo, Ranko.
CoolitzHubertXVIAug 10, 2017 12:27 AM
I am someone that would like to watch a Harem Anime with 2 male leads that each gets their own harem company of girls from the main cast. For example, 1st male lead gets a company of 4 girls and 2nd male lead gets 2-3 girls etc.
Aug 10, 2017 4:32 AM

Jul 2013
Junichi's fat friend gets more hardcore every episode, lol.
Aug 10, 2017 6:28 AM

Mar 2014
pgmhecateii said:
Seeing hentai sized boobs in non-hentai anime feels really weird. It´s just an ecchi, seriously!
no, their chest are all less than 100cm.

MomoSinX said:
Finally, now suddenly everyone acknowledges the existence of Nene's boobs xD. Was a rather cliché episode though.

I wonder if we will see Minoru getting taken away by nice men in uniforms one day.
its set the biggest, and its drawn the biggest. thats the fact.

CoolitzHubertXVI said:
A harem can only perfectly exist if all members of the harem agree with it. However, Yame doesn't, and Junichi doesn't have any romantic feelings for any of them whether it's Kashii or Nene. Junichi only likes/loves Yame and not any other girls, so both Kashii and Nene should just give the fuck up. Junichi isn't the only boy in the school or the entire world for that matter, so they should stop interfering with Yame and Junichi's relationship and just move on !

Oh, and I had a huge cringe at this episode watching Nene's bitchy attitude acting like she owns Junichi just because she's known him since childhood. You might love him, but too bad Nene, he only views you as an imouto figure all this time and not as a love interest.

So, in other words, Nene doesn't truly care at all about Junichi's feelings at all, as she's still trying to force him to like her even though he rejected her. This shows that she is just a childish selfish brat that only cares about her own feelings and to satisfy her own self-satisfaction then caring about her childhood friend's feelings. If she really cares for Junichi's feelings, she should just give up and support Yame/Junichi's relationship all the way as their best friend instead. Heck, that way, Nene can help to keep Ranko at bay so that Yame and Junichi can have ecchi without any interference from their friendly neighborhood Lezbo, Ranko.
no, i dont mean im a fan of harem. and i definitely dont accept a harem ending for this show. i just.... feel sorry for nene.
Aug 10, 2017 8:02 AM
Mar 2016
Poor Nene another childhood friend lost. whelp time to read some childhood friend doujin

I notice in a lot of anime people would say that if you love him set them free but at the same time we have anime where love conquers all and fight for the one you love. Also people will say childhood friends always feels entitled well maybe they have been in love with the MC for a long time they cant just change emotions and stop loving the MC in a snap of a finger and seeing the MC fall for someone else is really heartbreaking

Junichi saying he dosent want to see Yame-san sad which is commendable but at the same time watches Nene his friend for a long time be sad thats kinda weird for me

Also i thought Junichi also remembered that promise when Nene left the room but the next scene it was like nothing

sorry for my terrible grammar
Aug 10, 2017 8:48 AM

Mar 2013
The voice coming out and lip syncing was a little bit awkward this episode.
Aug 10, 2017 9:18 AM

Jan 2015
Its all anime original at this point huh
Aug 10, 2017 11:27 AM

Aug 2016
This show gets harder to watch with each episode. The amount of cringe is suffocating.
What would Golgo do?
Aug 10, 2017 12:21 PM

Mar 2016
3 way anime boob fight...enough said

well that and the fight between "Cool Junichi" and "Pervy Junichi" with his purple peni...u..hum..I mean crotch laser...yeah that was pretty funny!

Good episode overall but I kinda feel bad for Nene and lets be honest for a moment if she is sitting naked on top of you like that are you really gonna pass that opportunity up...I don't think so!

Can't wait to see next weeks episode and I can't believe the anime is already half way done!
I shall rule over the realms of anime and manga! Mwahhahahahaha!!!
Aug 10, 2017 1:21 PM
Apr 2013
Lmao, Minoru cracks me up every time! Gotta admire his honesty :D
Aug 10, 2017 1:43 PM
Jul 2015
This was cringy at the start but I'm getting used to it.

I'm liking the the MC and his main gal atm I'm rooting for them, but I don't expect to really see anything, he aint losing his virginity anytime soon.

I don't think I like all his fantasies, I'd much rather it happened for real; it's like an excuse to not show us anything substantial.

The lowkey MVP is the pedo guy, it was annoying a first but they keep pushing the boundaries and its so fucked up I can't help but laugh. A map where they live? What the actual fuck. I love how his friends have lost all hope for him.
Aug 10, 2017 1:51 PM

Jun 2015
Maybe it's just me, but I find it seriously disturbing that pedophilia is played here constantly for laughs.
uh oh!
Aug 10, 2017 1:59 PM
News Team
YEEHAW

Nov 2014
I mean, its far from the best aniem this season but at least i had a couple of laugh with the otehr episodes and all that but this episode was complete trash in everything.
STOP SLEEPING ON ODD TAXI

Aug 10, 2017 3:07 PM
Jul 2017
am i the only one who prefers yui?
Aug 10, 2017 4:48 PM
Aug 2017
Why did you not uncensored it? Cus if you did lots of people wI'll like it. I'm not saying that I'm thirsty I just want it to better anime to watch. And add more episode. Keep it going
Aug 10, 2017 4:51 PM
Aug 2017
And I got one more thing don't make junichi scared talking to her girlfriend.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Hajimete no Gal Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Sep 13, 2017

197 by MuriloA »»
Mar 24, 7:24 PM

Poll: » Hajimete no Gal Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jul 12, 2017

270 by Bumdumdoobit »»
Mar 3, 12:30 PM

Poll: » Hajimete no Gal Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Sep 6, 2017

134 by _untitled »»
Dec 29, 2023 4:37 AM

Poll: » Hajimete no Gal Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Aug 30, 2017

88 by _untitled »»
Dec 29, 2023 4:37 AM

Poll: » Hajimete no Gal Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Aug 23, 2017

118 by _untitled »»
Dec 29, 2023 4:35 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.