Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 29, 2013 11:30 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Well good bye Cecil. He was fun to watch imo for being a troll fun guy.

One thing I did like is how Nanami tries really hard with the piano which turned out to be same tune as the ED song. So president arrives in some boat. Lmao, why am I not surprised. I guess the team deserve the Uta Pri reward nomination this episode. I mean, they worked really hard.

Oh wait, he's back. Good to see him back actually cause series feels different without him. HELLO new Starish.
May 29, 2013 11:37 AM
Aug 2011
Uhmmm Cecil's departure was extremely short-lived.
What was the point of the flashbacks if he was going to come back 10 minutes later?
He freaking parachuted out of the sky. what.

Always good to see Shining.
Nice to see him going on a psychedelic acid trip again. He was bouncing off hearts and sparkles.
I'm laughing because the ridiculous-ness level of this episode is too damn high!

HEAVENS at the end.

wow just wow
May 29, 2013 12:02 PM

Oct 2011
Wasn't expecting Cecil to come back so soon. The new STARISH + Maji Love 2000% has been approved by Saotome. But who are these new rivals Heavens??? Next is Tokiya !!!?? Unless they forget him and focus on Heavens group?? My god one of the Heavens group looks like Midorima from Kuroko no Basuke.

Edit: Found HEAVENS character names on Tumblr

鳳映一 (Ootori Eiichi) [Eiichi Ootori]
帝ナギ (Mikado NAGI) [Nagi Mikado]
皇綺羅 (Sumeragi Kira) [Kira Sumeragi]
AnimeFan500May 29, 2013 1:13 PM
May 29, 2013 12:21 PM

Jan 2009
I wished for Quartet Night as rivals ... but why this new ones?! ;_;
"You keep people at a distance on purpose by acting the way you do, so that you'll never be betrayed again. And that you'll never be hurt again." <3
May 29, 2013 12:28 PM

Aug 2010
Wakamoto orgasming from the song was sooooooooo lol XD

Haruka's piano was nice.

Let's see Heaven vs Starish nxt :)
May 29, 2013 12:58 PM

Mar 2012
I thought letter was just a joke from Camus
I won't miss Cecil, I only think he's funny sometime
then he returned by jumping out of an airplane with a megaphone -.-'

When is Tokiya's episode coming?

Nanami's composing was pretty cool, I like the piano version
so Syo is the one who came with the 'zenroku zenkai' part, lol
even though irl they didn't write the lyrics and lot of idols don't do that

at least it's better than asking the goddess of music for lyrics like Cecil did XD
and it seems that the other STARISH members write their own lyrics =3

the song was pretty funny, it went just like maji love 1000%
hearts came bouncing, this time also the senpai came and Ringo and Hyuuga-sensei were there, it looked pretty funny

Heavens looks pretty cool but they are just a 3 member unit
but wtf where did those lights come from !!
xxanimeeeMay 29, 2013 1:39 PM
May 29, 2013 1:01 PM

Sep 2007
Dangit I thought it'd be Starish vs Quartet Night too...oh well...

I wonder about this Heavens group....this is the first time I've seen/heard of them...
and where is the Tokiya ep? o3o
(My avatar is an original creation-please don't take it)
May 29, 2013 1:08 PM
Oct 2011
episode was ok. Hopefully Tokiya will have an episode.
May 29, 2013 1:49 PM

Aug 2011
Shining Saotome never gets old. Never. He's just the best old man to ever exist.

Wow, what happened to the Tokiya episode? Well considering how they DID base the entirety of the last season around Tokiya's issues I'm not surprise they didn't focus too much on him this time around.

Ughhhh Ittoki why are you so damn cute, just stop.
May 29, 2013 2:06 PM
Feb 2013
Wow Cecil was gone but came back as expected.
May 29, 2013 2:12 PM

Jun 2009
I was expecting Cecil to be back at the end of the series...but ok
No "new" song.
Why does Heavens have a star as their "a". Can you be more creative lol And are we going to hear a song from them??
and what about Quartet Night?? where is their song

As you can see i continue to watch this b/c of the voice actors and the songs...though i still like the series.
May 29, 2013 2:50 PM

Nov 2007
Wow, Cecil's already gone (to get King's approval to be in ST☆RISH, which just only showed a tiny bit). Everyone feeling lonely without Cecil.

Wow @ the piano ver. of Magi Love 2000%. Everyone believing that he will be back, and I do think so, too, or the ED live won't make sense. Shining's entry is always loll. Shining not approving at first again. lol @ Cecil's sudden appearance! Scene needing Shining's approval again (like season 1). lol @ the scene getting everyone else into a sparkling world (lol). And HE☆VENS is the opponent

I hope Tokiya's ep.'s next before the competition or after. Because the order of the character song CD is like that (after Cecil).
tsubasaloverMay 29, 2013 3:23 PM
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
May 29, 2013 4:28 PM
Nov 2008
Tokiya really needs an episode, I feel ripped off. We better get one.
May 29, 2013 4:41 PM

Dec 2011
They missed the Tokiya epiosde -.- I was so looking forward to that! I know the first season gave a huge chunk to him, but still I was looking forward to see a bit more of his new side.
I loved seeing Nanami play the 2000% song on the piano, it sounded very nice.
But geez, a helicopter? So very original
May 29, 2013 5:09 PM

Jun 2008
What the hell?
The senpai rival group hardly get any screen time, and now they introduce a new group?
May 29, 2013 6:51 PM

Apr 2007
Slow episode, and too many flashbacks. At least the Cecil drama only took two episodes unlike the Tokiya shit from the first season.

KurotoHourai said:
Isn't the UtaPri award only for newbies? The Quartet Night guys are already pros
May 29, 2013 9:24 PM
Oct 2011
Monochrome said:

KurotoHourai said:
Isn't the UtaPri award only for newbies? The Quartet Night guys are already pros

Exactly. I was reading through the discussion and found it ridiculous that many thought it was gonna be Quartet Night -.- Though, I do want a Tokiya episode! Today's episode had Shining's "enlightenment".

Everything about this show is so cheesy. I can't help but keep watching because it is

"Do you know where hell is? Inside your head" - Chrona=
"If the king doesn't move, then his subjects won't follow" - Lelouch Lamperouge
"If you pretend to feel a certain way, the feeling can become genuine all by accident" - Hei
"I want chocolate! No need for love!! Just give me sugar!!!" & "If you have time to think of a beautiful end, then live beautifully until the end" - Sakata Gintoki
May 29, 2013 9:59 PM

Feb 2013
Aww the whole "I believe in Cecil!" episode hahah

WAS THERE EVER A TOKIYA EPISODE?! LIKE, SERIOUSLY THERE'S A PROBLEM HERE

May 30, 2013 1:29 AM
Jan 2013
Cecil goes and comes back.....that's probably the shortest exit and re-entry scene I've ever seen.
May 30, 2013 4:32 AM

Sep 2007
ChioneDyrken said:
Monochrome said:

KurotoHourai said:

Exactly. I was reading through the discussion and found it ridiculous that many thought it was gonna be Quartet Night -.-
They could've introduced a plot twist to set it up as Starish vs Quartet Night

something like (and this is a totally random idea)-- as a last step the "newbie group" needs to beat a pro group in order to claim the UtaPri awards.

Instead they throw in Heavens...which is an anime original thing/cast as far as I'm aware....

[It's like...why do they not expand on the 4 new-to-anime characters that were introduced in the beginning and instead throw in more new characters?] Is what I'm sure several of us might be thinking.

I personally don't mind that much either way....just find it a minor pity anime-watchers won't see more of Quartet Night from the direction this is going...
IkanoMay 30, 2013 4:38 AM
(My avatar is an original creation-please don't take it)
May 30, 2013 6:54 AM

Dec 2012
Chibi-Alice said:
What the hell?
The senpai rival group hardly get any screen time, and now they introduce a new group?
i agree. there are just four episodes left and they have rarely shown anything of the new characters yet. i don't really get this. when they were introduced as senpais i thought they would have much more screentime. but unfortunately they're pretty... useless until now. and now they even throw in three more characters?
May 30, 2013 8:16 AM

May 2010
Am I the only one who would prefer the ending song without cecil? He ruins it for me...
May 30, 2013 9:13 AM

May 2008
KurotoHourai said:

QN are actually their rivals canonly via games. Anime canon I suppose it's HEAVENS? Maybe both?

Also guys, if you recall, most of season one revolved around nothing BUT Tokiya. He was the most developed through the series with Hayato and the sort. I'm sure he'll get an episode regardless, but with how last week ended, they NEEDED to make Cecil's a sort of two parter and have him officially join Starish via anime. It would be too weird to just have Tokiya right after Cecil left and not resolve that issue first.

TragicRomance said:
Am I the only one who would prefer the ending song without cecil? He ruins it for me...

Cecil doesn't 'ruin' anything. He's a part of Starish, and was since the very beginning. He's what makes up the A in StArish. He's the star in the middle where the A is, aka the secret character in the first game and then a regular onward. No Cecil AIJIMA, no StArish. Unless you'd rather call it Strish.

Strrrrish.

No.

May 30, 2013 11:15 AM
Mar 2010
Whoah whoah whoah. New idols? Named HEAVENS? What is with this new development?
Don't tell me that the next episode is going to concentrate on them! What about the poor senpais? ;_;

Unless...unless they plan to make a third season and cover the senpais there? Is that it?
Check out the News Club for daily rankings, discussion on future CD and BD releases, manga and novels. New members are welcome!
May 30, 2013 5:33 PM

Jun 2008
TragicRomance said:

Dislike Cecil too.
He get's too much screen time.
May 30, 2013 8:35 PM

Aug 2008
Holy carp so we have 14 male idols in the series oh god s-so many XD
Heavens seem interesting though

I want to see more of QN pls ;w;
May 30, 2013 10:59 PM

Apr 2008
When they sang, Everyone came.
May 31, 2013 2:51 AM

Jul 2008
Am I the only one here who loves Cecil? xD

Anyway, I guess it was obvious that Cecil would come back, because the anime works its way to the ED live (as in season 1), so Cecil needs to be in Starish, but I imagined that he would go to Agnapolis, the rest of the Starish would find out about it and follow him there (like they followed Haruka in season 1), they'd do a drama in the castle, somehow convince the king to listen to them, they'd sing Cecil's song and king would react similarily to Shining and realise Cecil needs to be in Starish. XD I know, it sounds equally lame as what happened in the episode, but at least we'd see the king and bits of Agnapolis. :P

Shining: Alright you-tachi, I got a new name for your group!!! ... From now on you will be known as... the NEW Starish!!
Did anyone else find that kinda lame and non-creative? xD

I wouldn't be surprised if Tokiya didn't get the episode. It feels to me that individual episodes served 2 purposes: to develop each guy's relationship with Haruka (=fanservice for fangirls), and by far Tokiya seems least interested in her (praise the Lord!), and to make them sing their songs, so Tokiya could just sing it as a part of a regular episode and it'd be fine. xD But I agree, it'd be lovely to see more of his new side, so BRING ON TOKIYA EPISODE!
May 31, 2013 5:52 AM

Oct 2012
Alone on a Friday night? Remember that DIO did nothing wrong!
May 31, 2013 6:21 AM

Apr 2010
Kazejimonji said:
When they sang, Everyone came.

lol so true ><
May 31, 2013 11:41 AM

May 2010
WHAT.
ANOTHER BISHOUNENS.
They want to kill us or what :P
I wonder who will be their seiyuu though.

Cecil jumping off the helicopter made me lol so hard, I mean seriously, that's something Shining would do :D I want to see senpais' episodes though~!

Rest of the episode only Nostalgia Critic can describe.

May 31, 2013 12:19 PM

Mar 2013
This episode really disappointed me... I except something a little bit less predictable than this. Wel Heavens seems interesting.
May 31, 2013 12:54 PM

Feb 2012
That's exactly why I'm watching this. Makes me feel like on an acid trip. Can't forget Cecil with a parachute and a megaphone and the President (Wakamoto Norio, you Sir are freaking genius) together with the transsexual sensei floating in the sky with rainbows and stars around them. Why the hell not.
On the more serious note, I don't really think Cecil's voice makes the song so special... his singing voice is actually the least recognizable from all the seiyuus.
A new boyband? Seriously?
Maybe they're already planning a third season.
The only thing you can rely on is that you can't rely on anything.
May 31, 2013 8:47 PM

Nov 2007
This made me realize why I enjoy this anime so much!

Oh! BTW, Sachou is crazy awesome as always!
Stay Home and Wash Your Hands.
Protect Yourself. Protect Your Loved Ones.
Protect Your Community and Help Defeat
Coronavirus.
Jun 1, 2013 1:27 AM
Aug 2011
Daisuki Cecil!! Comon you guys, how many atention did Cecil had in first season?

I think, he's great chara, he learns from mystakes ... some fans just don't ship him, because he said some unreasonable things ... but he did apologize.

Well, i hope senpais and Ichinose-san do get their epi ...and i think they will get in last episode, ... but we don't make the script so ... we can hope for the best.

I think eps so far are interessting and new rivals ho ho ho ... quite good =)
Jun 1, 2013 7:06 AM

Jul 2012
When I saw Hevens I was like "YAAY MORE BISHIES"

Shining's reaction to the song was hilarious, just like what happened in the first season, except this time it included their teachers and senpais

I never liked Cecil so the flashback parts were a bore to me, and then he comes back, like really what was the point of focusing ten minutes of the episode on his sudden departure

WHERE IS MY TOKIYA'S EPISODES????? Hopefully that's next week, then they focus on the UtaPri award
Jun 1, 2013 11:24 AM

Sep 2012
Maiika said:
Am I the only one here who loves Cecil? xD

Noo, I love Cecil too! When he appeared for the first time, i just thought: WTF is this guy?
But now, I really love his character, he is always so funny and cute!
O importante não é o que fazemos de nós, mas o que nós fazemos daquilo que fazem de nós
Jun 2, 2013 3:38 AM
Mar 2010
Well, apparently, Broccoli has made a teaser page for HEAVENS.
Check out the News Club for daily rankings, discussion on future CD and BD releases, manga and novels. New members are welcome!
Jun 2, 2013 8:49 AM

Dec 2009
Ah, another day in UtaPri land with lots of pointless sparkles and flashing lights and everyone overly astounded because of a song.

I'm excited about this new rival group though. And Shining is just amazing.
Jun 4, 2013 11:29 AM

Jan 2013
I'm really starting to like Rei-chan because of this episode. XD I like his smile and also... Hijirikawa is a bit more talkative this time...
Maybe next time.
Jun 4, 2013 11:07 PM

Mar 2013
wwwwww i'm starting to believe that this season was all about cecil and his harem. HAHAHAHA. ~ and omgggg HEAVENS. WHAT ARE YOU GUYS. another bishiesss againnnn Hnnnnh ~ /////// <3
Jun 19, 2013 5:19 PM

Feb 2010
That awkward moment when you're singing with your friends outside and EVERYONE literally comes out to listen and get sucked in a sparkling vortex with an abundance of stars,hearts, and rainbows floating everywhere.

If this ever happens and you notice that half of all these people are on their knees when you finish singing, assume it's because you all have perfect harmony and they were literally blown away. Trust me on this one.
Jan 11, 2014 7:49 AM

Aug 2013
the part where everyone was surrounded by huge hearts, bubbles and sparkles when starish was singing to maji love2k% is too ridic I have to comment in this thread //excuseme

and the part where reiji hugged the huge heart and the heart bounced is LOOOOOLLL
oh god such episode much kirakira

and not to jump in cecil-hate bandwagon, I love cecil, that's all.
Feb 25, 2015 2:52 PM

Jun 2014
weeeeee sparkle sparkle sparkle sparkle

Aug 4, 2015 11:39 AM

May 2012
Norio still remains the only reason why I'm watching this, he's goddamn awesome for his role! Either way the episode was pretty nice so let's see what's next.
Jan 8, 2016 11:15 PM

Nov 2012
No matter how much I love reverse harem I just can't get over this cheesiness :S still watching though lmao ;;
May 24, 2016 8:45 AM

May 2013
LOL Cecil came back hella quick; Agnapolis must not be very far hahhahahahahaaa jks xD
Mar 25, 2022 7:16 PM
Jun 2021
e como o esperado de uma prota de harem reverso: generica, boba e sem graça. af qria q a amiga dela tivesse mais destaque

More topics from this board

Poll: » Uta no☆Prince-sama♪ Maji Love 2000% Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jun 26, 2013

86 by yveltalkyogre »»
Jan 1, 2023 1:24 PM

Poll: » Uta no☆Prince-sama♪ Maji Love 2000% Episode 7 Discussion

Stark700 - May 15, 2013

47 by minimiau »»
Nov 29, 2019 2:29 PM

Poll: » Uta no☆Prince-sama♪ Maji Love 2000% Episode 11 Discussion

Stark700 - Jun 12, 2013

43 by Ten »»
Sep 14, 2019 6:23 AM

Poll: » Uta no☆Prince-sama♪ Maji Love 2000% Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Apr 17, 2013

51 by EnochianSmiting »»
Apr 9, 2018 8:57 AM

Poll: » Uta no☆Prince-sama♪ Maji Love 2000% Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Apr 3, 2013

119 by Minjaeii »»
Dec 30, 2016 1:49 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.