Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
A Certain Magical Index (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Mar 15, 2011 2:54 PM

Jul 2010
Last Order hung out with Touma and in turn Index did with Accelerator. And yet they didn't meet in the end, dammit! x_x

Misaka, MISAKA and Last Order were terribly cute in this episode. It was a real feelgood one! =D

Next one is where the shitstorm starts! D:

Apr 7, 2011 4:50 PM

Mar 2011
Hehehe, this was a fun episode! Kinda felt like a toaru omake, but thats something I'd enjoy anyway!

Poor old Mikoto, as 10039 says, 'why cant you be honest with yourself'

Argh, when will she confess, I feel like banging my head Kuroko-style!
Apr 19, 2011 2:24 AM

Feb 2011
accelerator so hot >.<
touma and accelerator has returned to their respective loli partners

mikoto was left behind again =((
Apr 25, 2011 12:26 AM

Oct 2010
Salathiel said:
Hard to belive Stiyl is only 15 years old :D.....Archbishop is evil as always :P
Dont EVER let nuns from magic faction touch your washing machine...scratch that! :D....if u ever see them let them do it :D...u will have lots of fun.

When Misaka and Misaka-Misaka plus Misaka-Imoto met...it leads to disaster :P...for Touma :D:D:D:D
Misaka-Imoto teaseing Misaka was made realy good :D:D a was loling like for 5min

MINI MISAKA :D:D

Accelerator CHOP!

I was hoping that Accelerator and Touma will meet.zannen...

waiting for subbed version.....

IF Styil is actually 15. Holy shit
Jan 19, 2012 8:37 AM

Feb 2010
Ahh, I wish the whole series would be like this. :-|
Feb 11, 2012 12:49 AM

Jan 2012
oh yeah so much fanservices in the beginning LOL

nice parts when accel and touma almost see each other. i wonder what it will be if those two meet again...
Feb 14, 2012 8:56 PM

Jul 2010
damn, loved these 2 spisodes, it was fun to see all the evolutions of misaka's all hanging out.
i just there's atleast more of the imouto misakas, original misaka is awesome, but she's almost literally repeating herself, maybe its becuz other ppl always bother them??
well like someone said, the calm before the storm
Onyxthegreat said:
Last Order hung out with Touma and in turn Index did with Accelerator. And yet they didn't meet in the end, dammit! x_x

Misaka, MISAKA and Last Order were terribly cute in this episode. It was a real feelgood one! =D

Next one is where the shitstorm starts! D:

Jun 8, 2012 12:06 AM

Jul 2011
What the hell it's like kanzaki is a whole new character, but anyway great episode. Why does it have to start getting serious? Index sucks at being serious (or is it just JC staff?). Let me guess whats going to happens. A new bad guy is going to show up and start to hatch a scheme that threatens the well-being of academy city. After attempting to make the scheme/magic/science/whatever sound more complex than it actually is Touma will punch the bad guy in the face, but not before his speech of course. Man why doesn't JC Staff just say fuck it and make this a SOL, everyone seems to like it better this way anyways.
Sep 3, 2012 12:42 AM
GetsugaTENSHO

Jul 2012
I LOVEEEEE this episode! WHOLE episode was FUN, CUTE, AMUSING, and ENTERTAINING! Stiyl was mad in the beginning! LOOOL. Holds out hand, reveals fireball! Kanzaki can't use washing machine and she got wet :D, goods scene. Then we got Misaka 10032 grabbing Touma, being more honest than the real Misaka. I found that hilarious! And adding on to that, the Touma/Index Accelerator/Last Order pairings have switched, I found exceptionally amusing!!! Index annoying Accelerator and Last Order playing with Touma! Accelerator had to put up with Index looool and Last Order is soooo cute especially when she explains the cute things she's doing. 5/5 episode. Next ep, Accelerator vs. some dude! Touma vs. the nutcase nun!
張大です for 張大勇督察
Jan 8, 2013 7:52 AM

Jun 2009
Could do with out all the fanservice but I liked the scenes at the end there.
"Yes, I have been deprived of emotion. But not completely. Whoever did it, botched the job."

- Geralt of Rivia
Feb 2, 2013 1:21 PM

May 2012
Sweet :3 Great episode just bes the nice setting and them fanservice :p the ending was quite nice with the switch, lets see if we'll get a story after this or some more punishment game :p
Mar 24, 2013 9:15 AM

Sep 2012
Ohohoho, Accelerator and Index.. XD
Nov 11, 2013 4:34 PM

Sep 2013
Aaaaaaaaah, I was so hoping for Touma and Accelerator to meet... I wonder what would have happened. Anyway, a truely great episode. Made me laugh a few times. Reminds me of why I love this franchise.
Time is money, but money won't turn back the clock.
Feb 4, 2014 1:01 PM

Dec 2013
Great ep
Feb 15, 2014 5:37 AM

Dec 2010
It was like I was watching a Railgun episode, but better and more lively. I didn't really enjoy it for the most part, but that's because the anime is nearing it's end and I haven't really seen as much action episodes till now as I'd like to.

Still, the episode had a share of good moments.
Jun 30, 2014 4:34 PM

Jan 2013
Aaaah not again Misakas!! I'm making too many Misaka screenshots >.<. This and previous episode >.<

Anyways 5/5, wish tho' that Touma and Accel to have seen each other for a second at least.
Aug 25, 2014 11:23 AM

Dec 2013
Some Kanzaki fanservice always welcome.
The kid exchange lol.
Sep 1, 2014 10:01 AM

May 2014
Lmao, that Misaka clone stripping xD. And Touma bought her a necklace nice! Ah, more characterization on Accelerator. He meets Index! xD
So Accelerator + Index wee, don't know why that left such a cool feeling haha.

Why does Touma keep on ignoring the real Misaka? He has no backbone except when he is saving girls.... He sways to every request lol

So, he just left with Index or what? Misaka got stood up?
Sep 3, 2014 2:42 PM

Jul 2014
ah, the fated meeting is almost upon us. i can feel it...i hope
Jan 2, 2015 3:41 PM

Aug 2013
Awwwn, they missed each other... :(
And they helped each other little partner. And Touma totally ditched Misaka. She's gonna be mad as fuck :P

Mini Misaka is damn adorable.
«Time is passing so quickly. Right now, I feel like complaining to Einstein. Whether time is slow or fast depends on perception. Relativity theory is so romantic. And so sad.»
- Kurisu Makise a.k.a. The Zombie
Jan 24, 2015 2:51 PM

Aug 2011
I so appreciated this episode; loved seeing Accelerator. The spotlight on him was long overdue and I so adore his relationship with Last Order; I like those 2 more than Touma and Index. All 3 Mikasa's were hilarious, it was good seeing them together.

Looking forward to more action.
Apr 5, 2015 10:41 PM

Feb 2014
They really need to make a new series with Toma, Misaka, and Accelerator as main characters.
Jan 23, 2016 8:45 PM

Mar 2014
Stiyl is a straight man as always ~. They're completely old-fashioned but cute ~ .
Yep .. he's into that "sister" thing ~ . And what I mean is .. MISAKA,MISAKA ~ .
Reciprocate feelings of goodwill .. with the chibis ; lolis ~ .
Man .. they can be annoying sometimes but .. those cute face are irresistible !!
Very GREAT episode ~ !!! Isn't that a bit touching ~ !? sure .
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 2, 2016 8:09 AM

Mar 2015
Another great episode <3
Slice of life >>> Serious

Very good fan service at the beginning.

Accelo and Index, Touma and Last Order, what an weird combination CX
Touma and Accelo should have met at the end.

5/5
Mar 28, 2016 11:48 PM

Mar 2015
Another best episode!

Misaka 10032 shows why she's the 2nd best girl. She's just too bold with Touma and strip for him too.

So Last Order is like Kuroko, they both cockblock people.

It's awesome though to see Misaka 10032 holding Touma's arm. I hope we can see more of Misaka 10032.

Aug 2, 2016 7:17 AM

Jun 2015
Really fun episode.
Sep 12, 2016 10:01 AM

Jan 2014
too bad those two guys didn't meet each other. it would be interesting if they all face each other (including misaka, misaka sister, and kuroko).
Jan 21, 2017 2:57 AM

Dec 2013
They were so close to meeting each other again! That would've been interesting to see.
Jun 19, 2017 6:14 AM

Mar 2013
Great episode again.

Loved the triple Mikasa encounter with Touma XD

I'd loved to see them seeing each other faces at the end. I wonder what kind of reaction they'd pull off XD
Jul 25, 2017 12:20 AM

Jun 2017
I started re-watching this series the other day. The first time I watched it, I can't say I was a huge fan of accelerator, but the more I see of him the more I want to see. He's actually a very complex character and quite likable. I'm a fan of characters who realize they were ...not good, or not on the right path, and correct it, even grudgingly. He's definitely one of the best in that category.

Good episode here, quite lovable. The Misaka clones I already liked, but with episodes like this they're growing on me more and more. Honestly the interplay between all the Misaka's and Accelerator is super interesting considering what happened.

My only regret is that Touma didn't actually run into Accelerator. That would have been entertaining. Still... great episode.
Dec 14, 2017 8:46 AM

Nov 2011
They are so close, but there is no way they meet, the oddities of life. Perhaps less fun than the previous one, but when there is Misaka, the narrative is always nice and funny. In the next episode, the story begins to move again, Yay!
Jan 9, 2018 11:20 AM

Apr 2013
Not as good as the previous episode, but still one of the better ones. They should keep it as comedy and not action, works better.
May 12, 2018 2:16 PM

Nov 2016
Another fun episode and it was nice to see Accelerator in a different way.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Oct 16, 2018 6:41 AM

Dec 2012
I like the parallelism

Nov 23, 2018 9:13 AM

Dec 2014
well that was again fun the melodrama continued and accelerator met index and misaka and Mc met Last order nice... thnigs will probably get serious from next episdoe
Feb 14, 2019 9:38 PM

Dec 2014
man do I love it when stories intersect in shows

Mar 16, 2019 7:35 PM

Aug 2017

I really enjoyed this episode. Accelerator meets Index and Touma meets Last Order.
All weebs creatures of the galaxy, hear this message. Those of you who listen will not be struck by western animation. You will no longer know hunger, nor pain. Your Anime have come to lead you now. Our strength shall serve as a luminous sun toward which all intelligence may blossom. And the impervious shelter beneath which you will prosper. However, for those who refuse our offer and cling to their western animation ways… For you, there will be great wrath.
May 9, 2019 12:30 PM
Jan 2019
Ahhhh, how frustrating! I really wanted Touma and Accelerator to meet again, they were so close! It's a shame 😅.
I found it funny to see Index with Accelerator and little Misaka with Touma xD.

I laughed a lot when Misaka 10032 implied to Misaka that Touma felt something for her while she showed him her new necklace. LOL. I can imagine Misaka's jealousy 😂.

Every time Misaka 20001 says "Misaka says while Misaka" she laughed at me, she is very adorable.
Jan 30, 2020 2:20 PM

Jan 2020
Even Accelerator finds Index as annoying.

Accelerator is best boy.
Feb 29, 2020 5:43 AM

Nov 2007
An episode I actually enjoyed!?!? What is this magic?

May 31, 2020 8:32 AM

Aug 2018
Well.. Underwear fanservice, while girls are figuring out washing machine.. Well.. This season certainly has more fanservice.. It's nice, to be honest.. ;P
Well, Touma probably has half of the city as his harem or something.. ;p
Accelerator and Yomikawa Aiho actually had a decent conversation..
Strange to see Accelerator and Index together.. Well, I guess, Index is very trusting towards people?..
Well, I get that Accelerator has dark past and stuff.. Being in experiments lab till 9 years, and really in other experiments with Misakas till very recent time.. But he's still douchebag.. ;D
I wonder, how important those glasses are to Misaka?.. If they are, maybe small Misaka has to return them.. If not really - then it is, how it is, I guess..
Overall, more centered around Accelerator episode, but I personally don't care about him that much, would like if other characters would get more screen time, really.. But oh well, still some nice moments here and there this episode.. ;p Deal with Accelerator is that.. I like my traumatized characters sometimes.. Especially if they are depressed or something.. But Accelerator is just really too rude for my taste.. Well, still other nice moments, again, I guess.. ;p
Sep 16, 2020 9:34 AM

Jun 2017
This was a fantastic episode. I vaguely remember watching it back in 2011 or whatever, and it didn't dawn on me how good it was then. (because I didn't know as much back story from future seasons / arcs / whatever you want to call the spinoffs) (partially because they ARE part of a more or less coherent world and sequence of events... spinoff is not the right classification)

Anyway, re-watching this after watching up to Toaru Kagaku no Accelerator and Railgun T was a damn good idea. This anime only gets better with more background information. I didn't like Index I and II very much before - but re-watching them is actually pretty damn interesting and has me hungering for more of A Certain anime.

Such good character development for Accelerator and the Misaka...s... Also, learning more about ....the Yoshikawa sisters (The Doctor and the Anti-skill badass woman) is priceless here. This was a hell of an episode to re-watch... and re-watching this anime after seeing later episodes is fantastic. I always thought the world "Academy City" provided was an interesting one, with interesting organizations, people, and terminology. Anti-skill? Judgment? there's a whole bunch of interesting organizations, people, and lore... and with how confusing this series can be, re-watching is absolutely a must.

Even the ending of this episode is perfect. I remembered the whole time that Touma and Accelerator wouldn't meet at the end, but they sure made it look like they were going to.

...I look forward to more in the future seasons. I know there's more content, and from what I've seen it's pretty good, so here's to hoping they get in gear and animate it.
Alpha-MethylSep 16, 2020 9:46 AM
Nov 29, 2020 6:51 AM

Jan 2017
Accelerator and Index, what a strange pair indeed. I still call BS on Touma and Accel not seeing each other in that mall though.

Truly a "calm before the storm" moment, the best arc of S2 up next
Jan 22, 2022 5:01 PM

May 2008
OMG 🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂
This is my favorite episode, fanservice, Misika battle, railgun meltdown, it was like a role call of Index
Jun 23, 2022 5:38 AM
Oct 2019
ngl slice of life episode like this is probably what i enjoyed the most from Index.

Dec 15, 2022 11:53 AM

Aug 2019
the sisters are the best so sad that they are only a side story to the boring religion crap but at least this and the last ep were great
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 13, 2023 5:10 PM
May 2020
all well that ends well there
Nov 28, 2023 1:45 PM
Nov 2023
Loli episode! Swapping when
May 26, 11:41 AM
Jan 2023
Not a bad episode, but the fan service was a bit excessive imo.

Mini Misaka acts cute as always, and also meets Touma.

Just quite entertaining. Given the preview, next episode will be the start of a new story arc, so that's fun.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Toaru Majutsu no Index II Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Aezile - Apr 1, 2011

237 by whitebeartigtig »»
May 27, 6:39 AM

Poll: » Speculations for Ep. 23 ( 1 2 )

Aezile - Mar 18, 2011

54 by whitebeartigtig »»
May 27, 6:00 AM

Poll: » Toaru Majutsu no Index II Episode 22 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Aezile - Mar 11, 2011

175 by whitebeartigtig »»
May 27, 5:19 AM

Poll: » Toaru Majutsu no Index II Episode 21 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Aezile - Mar 4, 2011

136 by whitebeartigtig »»
May 27, 4:52 AM

Poll: » Toaru Majutsu no Index II Episode 20 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Aezile - Feb 25, 2011

139 by whitebeartigtig »»
May 26, 3:16 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.