Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Oct 27, 2020 10:19 PM

Aug 2018
Finally some hopefully interesting plot.
Oct 28, 2020 4:42 AM

Nov 2011
Comedy remains the only praiseworthy aspect of the show so far, Key shows usually start up slow, surely the big plot reveals will begin in the next ep or 2.

Join the MSP Club for an in-depth look at score progressions and other stats of currently airing anime
Oct 28, 2020 7:01 AM

Mar 2016
What's the deal with hacker dude? Funny episode at the end of the day.
Oct 28, 2020 7:26 AM
Sep 2020
I didn't see anyone commenting, but I was intrigued by the final dialogue (just before the Op) by Sora and her father (in Portuguese): he asked if they had changed her?

I appreciate ep 2 more

não vi ninguém comentando, mas fiquei intrigado com o diálogo final (pouco antes da Op) da Sora e seu pai (vi a legenda em português): ele perguntou se tinham trocado ela? Gostei mais do ep 2 do que deste.

English is not my native language, sorry for not expressing myself better
Oct 28, 2020 2:21 PM

Jul 2013
wow, i'm impressed how they managed to throw in such an unexpected plot twist/development (sorry if i can't find the right words right now, i'm tired and about to go to sleep haha). having this new guy not only raises a bunch of new questions, it also immediately shifts our current understanding of the world when we see the technology he wields--now i'm wondering if hina is ai? maybe the "world ending" is counting down to her being decommisioned or something. idk.

i'm gonna have to sleep on it, but i'm not sure if i'm happy about such an unexpected wrench being thrown in the works. i wouldn't mind normally but it kind of clashes tonally with what the series has set up so far, at least in my opinion. i was expecting a sort of slice-of-life deal but now it's looking like we might be getting something a bit more reminiscent of steins;gate?

ah well, i'm sure we'll see more of this new character next episode so i won't hypothesise too much! good episode overall, i seriously am in love with the comedy in this show. it's top tier stuff.
Oct 28, 2020 6:26 PM

Oct 2012
Chiibi said:
Mich666 said:
all. And if this series continues in the similar way as Charlotte, it would be pure awesomeness coming.

Fixed the post for you :T lol

More like trainwreck coming but to each their own I guess.
Oct 29, 2020 12:10 AM

Dec 2018
I finished watching the episode satisfied, and intrigued, but satisfied.
I think they show us the first clues about the end of the world.

Batteru!

Oct 30, 2020 10:14 AM

Dec 2016
Wait, so are they hinting that Hina is Laplace's demon?? That's how she can see the future?

Rorek said:
please Jun don't kill Hina
I won't forgive you if you do that

Honestly, "End of the world" maybe can mean "End of her world", if she can predict future then surely she can predict her death.
So we can expect Zankyou no Terror type of ending.

Manga recommendation:
- Spy x Family (Ch.105/? - biweekly) | Sakamoto Days (Ch.182/? - weekly)
- MARRIAGETOXIN (Ch.99/? - weekly) | Machi and Oboro (Ch.11/? - biweekly)
- Make the Exorcist Fall in Love (Ch.74/? - biweekly)
- You and I Are Polar Opposites (Ch.61/? - biweekly)
Anime recommendation:
- Deca-Dence (Finished) | Wave, Listen to Me! (Finished)
- If My Favorite Pop Idol Made It to the Budokan, I Would Die (Finished)
- Diary of Our Days at the Breakwater (Finished)
Oct 30, 2020 9:24 PM

Oct 2008
just a little nit pick...they too much screaming! lolz
looks like secret organizations are now showing-up...
4/5.

Oct 31, 2020 2:23 AM

Dec 2018
Just a normal episode. New character has appear. I just can't wait to see the tragic and serious part since that is what Jun Maeda masterpiece at.

Oct 31, 2020 5:24 AM

Dec 2010
More over the top acting from Ayaneru but always wanted <3

I kept laughing at Youta's TV interview part hahahahaha.
"You only need 1 good suit".
*Wears suit in everything*
Oct 31, 2020 1:46 PM
Nov 2018
Funny episode, really liked how they were able to transform the ramen shop. The introduction to Suzuki was super weird and sudden. I honestly have no clue where this is going
Oct 31, 2020 2:14 PM
Mar 2015
Hina is a genius but the other shoe has dropped
Nov 1, 2020 8:48 AM

May 2020
Hilarious episode. And a nice break away from the Yota-hopelessly-chases-Inazami storyline. Hina is the weakest part of the cast for me. Her tantrums are getting annoying. She's better in scenes like the fight scene with the loan shark and when she smugly explains her plans to make everything better.

This show is really good looking. Seriously P.A has some great animation with this show and yet, I don't think a lot of people mention them when they talk about studios with consistently great animation.
Nov 1, 2020 10:45 PM

Aug 2017
A pretty interesting and hilarious episode!! Hina , as always is super cute!!

I'm glad nothing serious happened to Sora.

Young Suzuki seems trouble!!

Let's see where it goes from here!

Nov 2, 2020 11:21 AM
Jul 2018
The whole ramen part was hilarious. But I am not really digging the secret organisation thing. Also, the animation quality dropped. Art still looks beautiful. Overall episode was weak. From the first 2 episodes, I thought it was gonna be my AOTS but well, bye to that thought. 2/5
Nov 3, 2020 3:49 PM
Aug 2016
Great episode! Seems that they had a lot of fun, but looks like the real thing isn’t happening yet as expected.

“Ano Suzuki-tte hito wa daredesho ka? Nakama? Soretomo teki?”, looking forward for the next episodes

(I won’t watch ep4 until the next one aired this time).

Youta wa Majide Omoshiroishi!
Sora wa Mata Kawaiishi!
Hina mo Meccha Sukidashi… 😂
Nov 7, 2020 12:25 PM
Jun 2019
Ramen is a treasure i shall not have ;-;
Nov 8, 2020 4:11 PM

Mar 2010
The side story seems a bit random, but good to see that ramen shop thriving.

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
Nov 10, 2020 5:00 AM

Jun 2016
Hina kinda reminds me of Yui.
Dec 9, 2020 10:07 PM
Oct 2019
I don't get the point of this episode. Introducing this tech whiz kid is interesting. I'm going to assume he's somehow related to the ending of the world (whether it's him personally or perhaps the guy he's being hired to track down).

I guess gods know how to make ramen? This portion of the episode was bizarre. The whole acting like a ramen consultant was just a bit much for me. And I feel like the plot largely hasn't progressed since episode 1. This series is 12 episodes, and almost nothing has happened through the first 25% of it? Meh.

I've got this at a 6/10 right now. If there's not some compelling "twist" or good advancement of the plot in episode 4, I'm likely going to drop this. Having to watch half of a season before it becomes good is a pet peeve of mine (so we'll see.) Hina-Odin can only carry this show so far on her own.

Just realized this is an original anime and not based off a manga/novel, not that that bothers me. And just found out it's the same people that did Angel Beats (which wasn't good) and Charlotte (which was pretty solid). Again, it's not something I mind. But an interesting side note.
Jan 7, 2021 7:24 PM

Apr 2016
Can't even tell what this anime is trying to be

Also this Suzuki guy is mega annoying. Literally my least favorite type of character.
Jan 16, 2021 8:37 AM

Aug 2017
I liked this episode. Yota is quite sexy in that outfit, a new character with hacking powers and the comedy was less annoying.

17 days left.
All weebs creatures of the galaxy, hear this message. Those of you who listen will not be struck by western animation. You will no longer know hunger, nor pain. Your Anime have come to lead you now. Our strength shall serve as a luminous sun toward which all intelligence may blossom. And the impervious shelter beneath which you will prosper. However, for those who refuse our offer and cling to their western animation ways… For you, there will be great wrath.
Feb 4, 2021 12:15 AM

Mar 2016
Nice to see some more overall plot development. But 17 days left after just 3 episodes? Feels like it's on track for one of those rush jobs that then slows and elogates at the end (not the best way to pace a series).

Since there are quite a few threads that highlight it falling flat on its face at the end, I'm just going to make sure to enjoy the great moments while I can - like that fight with the numbered steps xD
Feb 26, 2021 12:17 AM

Jul 2015
Even with less than 30 days left, Yota really became old from all that shouting. He'must've been inspired by Gordon Ramsay

Apr 10, 2023 3:11 AM
Sep 2018
Now we’re getting somewhere
May 23, 4:04 AM
Mar 2024
loving this so far, hina is SO funny even though I can't understand her half the time
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kamisama ni Natta Hi Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Dec 12, 2020

167 by Yabasawa »»
Aug 20, 8:05 AM

Poll: » Kamisama ni Natta Hi Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

KANLen09 - Dec 26, 2020

308 by AshRayKay »»
Aug 16, 10:02 PM

Poll: » Kamisama ni Natta Hi Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Oct 31, 2020

169 by AshRayKay »»
Aug 4, 12:05 AM

Poll: » Kamisama ni Natta Hi Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Dec 19, 2020

174 by Talamare »»
Jun 1, 12:30 AM

Poll: » Kamisama ni Natta Hi Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Nov 28, 2020

169 by Talamare »»
May 31, 11:24 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.