Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
That Time I got Reincarnated as a Slime
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Dec 21, 2018 3:31 PM

Jul 2017
HorokeuAburame said:
Kcitkat said:
Good job Gabiru you absolute idiot.
Soei is quickly becoming my favorite character.
Benimaru too.
Also can we just talk about this one background goblin character? I don't think he's said a word yet, or maybe never will, but he's honestly hot.

Omg finally someone noticed lol.
Great episode, Gabiru fcked everything up...
HorokeuAburame said:
Kcitkat said:
Good job Gabiru you absolute idiot.
Soei is quickly becoming my favorite character.
Benimaru too.
Also can we just talk about this one background goblin character? I don't think he's said a word yet, or maybe never will, but he's honestly hot.

Glad I'm not the only one, lol XD
Dec 21, 2018 4:07 PM

Oct 2018
Kcitkat said:
HorokeuAburame said:

HorokeuAburame said:

That man's name is Regurdo. Honestly they should've at least name dropped poor Ririna too

https://imgur.com/a/vgzx9cN
Dec 21, 2018 4:19 PM

Jul 2017
Birdsanddrugs said:
Kcitkat said:

That man's name is Regurdo. Honestly they should've at least name dropped poor Ririna too

Ohhh I see. I love them <3
I'll have to read the manga.
Thank you for the info ^-^
Dec 22, 2018 12:38 AM
Oct 2017
G_Spark233 said:
Someone should’ve warned Gabiru about the orc lord lol

Gabiru is the dumbest character after vesta in the whole series

Dec 22, 2018 4:40 AM

Sep 2018
Also this time the episode was constructive, and we did not waste precious time with nonsense or fanservice. I regret the beginnings, the narration was much more intriguing, but as it is now going the narrative is not bad.
Dec 22, 2018 10:14 AM

Oct 2018
Kcitkat said:
Birdsanddrugs said:

Ohhh I see. I love them <3
I'll have to read the manga.
Thank you for the info ^-^

No prob! These gobbos are handsome as heck haha ;)
Dec 25, 2018 2:57 PM

May 2015
Oh, Kazuma fucked this up again!!
"The future is always blank. Only your willpower can leave footsteps there."

"Ruling over death means ruling over life. Death is the climax of life. To have the best death, you must honor life."
Dec 26, 2018 10:15 AM
Mar 2017
Rirumu takes the mission to eliminate the Orc Lord.
Trainie is very beautiful, the dryads are my favorite fantastic creatures, I also feel that Trainie has an air of mystery. I felt sorry to know what happened with the village of the ogres, the orcs devoured until the last corpse and the worst thing is that they absorb the skills and strength of the corpse and also the orcs are a cannibal race thanks to the ability of the Orc Lord. I loved that Shion accepted the mission and Rirumu was forced to accept, Shion has a lot of faith and love for her master, besides they already know how powerful the little Slime is.
On the other hand, the idiot of Gabiru is completely manipulated by Laplace, the servant of Gelmud and this idiotic lizardman ruins everything and overthrows his father and sends the rest of the young lizardman to fight against the orcs. But Souhei manages to make the deal with Gabiru's father almost at the same time, Souhei is a true negotiator and is quite stealthy with his attacks, never speak ill of his master.
I felt very sorry for Gabiru's father, so little was needed to meet the agreed deadline, and Gabiru ruins everything, now the orcs are already attacking with all their strength and Gabiru is about to know the true horror of fighting against the Orc Lord.
Dec 26, 2018 12:54 PM

May 2014
Boss EP ..tho
Gabiru Must DIE ....
Dec 26, 2018 3:43 PM
EOussama

Dec 2016
Quite a lot happened that needs to be discussed.
I really love how they utilized Souei to hype up how powerful Rimuru is, he alone can take on that much strong lizardmen and he isn't even the strongest among his Ogre group, and as we know, all of them were no match for a not so serious Rimuru.
I mean, that guy is stupid and all, but as stupid as taking over the throne forcingly? I thought all his talk about overthrowing his father was just all talk, he's a lovable character, but now he really dropped to a new low.
I can't wait until Rimuru gets to the lizardmen's HQ and gets to the bottom of all of this, until now we haven't seen the Orc lord yet, really dying for a fight between him and our slime.
Jan 6, 2019 9:20 PM

Mar 2009
At first I thought Gabiru was just a silly character, but now he's a total jackass.
Jan 6, 2019 10:18 PM

Nov 2018
I wish Rimuru expresses more interest in ikemen, him being bi would be so powerful
Also I am absolutely loving this series, so many good characters
Jan 9, 2019 2:07 AM
Jun 2017
Looks like Rimuru Tempest does not discriminate between genders.
Jan 23, 2019 10:18 PM

Jul 2016
So... basically Gabiru fucked things up real badly...

Another good episode. It was very enjoyable and it also worked as a build up for the upcoming events.

The meeting between Souei and the chieftain was very interesting to watch as well, Souei is truly a very reliable guy.
SouthRzVaJan 23, 2019 10:31 PM
Feb 20, 2019 4:16 PM

Sep 2011
For a second there I thought Gabiru was about to go full Arthas on his father. Glad that didn't happen. I can't wait to see Gabiru killed though, for being such a fool. Hopefully not too many of the lizardmen will die because of him.
Mar 20, 2019 9:20 AM

May 2012
Great episode, things sure are getting very interesting! Looking forwards to see what's next.
Mar 31, 2019 4:15 PM

Jul 2013
These lizardmen are fucked because of Gabiru lol. I mean I get where he's coming from but damn he's so stupid and delusional. Anyway, I've been wondering about this for a while now but where are the other slimes? Just curious
Apr 8, 2019 8:41 PM

May 2013
That dumbass Gabiru let himself get instigated by a fucking clown and now he's leading his idiot army to death =________=

Rimuru needs to come and kick some ass.
Apr 14, 2019 11:14 AM

Jan 2016
damn it, I wanted to see an actual alliance, but knowing Gabiru, it won't happen.
Jun 22, 2019 8:33 AM

Mar 2015
Oof Orc Lord. Must be that Orc from the seemingly out-of-place seen earlier on?
I'm Bruneian and I like anime. And Manchester United. And fat cats.
Jul 1, 2019 9:09 AM

Oct 2013
Gabiru, why are you so dumb and naive?! That guy who looked like a clown manipulated you to do such mad action like coup d'État...
Jul 19, 2019 1:59 PM

Sep 2012
lizard prince is even bigger moron then i thought, exile for him

Gabiru the fool Gabiru the fool Gabiru the fool insted of Gabiru Gabiru Gabiru
Sugram22Nov 24, 2019 2:19 AM
Jul 19, 2019 2:01 PM

Sep 2012
PrimeX said:
These lizardmen are fucked because of Gabiru lol. I mean I get where he's coming from but damn he's so stupid and delusional. Anyway, I've been wondering about this for a while now but where are the other slimes? Just curious

hes equal to spear hero from raising of the shield hero, same moronik lvl 😆

Jul 20, 2019 1:06 AM

Feb 2017
Sugram22 said:
PrimeX said:

hes equal to spear hero from raising of the shield hero, same moronik lvl 😆

slimes only come in summer , they're the sign of summer is coming

btw gobta , the goblins , and the kijins like to eat slimes lol
Dec 6, 2019 1:50 PM

Nov 2016
How much of a baka can you be Gabiru...
Dec 27, 2019 9:57 AM

Aug 2018
Awesome! Episode
Jul 19, 2020 10:19 PM

Aug 2019
yeh and thats usually how the cookie crumbles. My reaction (and i guess many others watching) after watching Gabiru commit an act that i could only describe as "when your brain waves fucking flatline and you decide to pick a fight with a nest of hornets that all have bloodlust" would probably be along the lines of, why. why did you decide the need to do that :). As much as i would like to see Gabiru get TRAMPLED and vored by orcs, i hope Rimuru can arrive on time to fend them off.
Interesting new character as well, wacky clown guy who says he's a messenger for one of the demon lord subordinates, who is apparently also the same mastermind that looked at Gabiru and thought "this one seems to have the least brain cells in it. Perfect."
Damn Souei is slick as shit. For a messenger and scout, he definitely deserves a medal of loyalty. He was fucking close to cutting that lizards head clean off from the shit he threw at Rimuru, now if that aignt loyalty idk what would be. Also they mentioned he alone could take down hundreds of the lizardmens strongest soldiers. God damn a name really is a powerful force in this world.
Aug 18, 2020 9:21 PM

Sep 2018
Souei is so handsome! I like him ❤️ Gabiru is soooooo annoying!
Sep 14, 2020 6:49 PM
Oct 2019
I CAN'T UNDERSTAND HOW GABIRU CAN BE SO FUCKING STUPID.
Nov 19, 2020 9:43 AM

Jun 2020
Gabiru probably gonna die lol, I already knew shit was fucked when they decided to wait 7 days WHY TF
This anime shit is addictive
Nov 21, 2020 1:22 PM

Apr 2013
Damn, Gabiru's stupiditiy is much more dangerous than I thought. I guess he'll be redeemed if he survives, but he really puts all of the lizardmen in danger. Guess Rimuru will appear in three days and save the true chieftain.
Dec 6, 2020 2:56 AM

May 2020
Gabiru is s dumb I-
Jan 12, 2021 10:33 AM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Dryad, the guardian of the forest, seemed pretty much knew everything. Even Rimuru's secret as Veldora friend, and the owner of predator skill. At least its a good device to created a reason for Rimuru's to moved the battle gears. Either its ended up good or not, its depend at the incoming alliance with Lizardman kingdom. However, My god Gabil, such a shame! He wasn't just dumb, but easily got manipulated. I just hope he death, and be rotten for what he did to his own father, and the king. Still, its depend on how his character developed in the later episode, especially with how intensed the next one.

Interesting to watch another perspective instead of just surrounding Rimuru's pov. These time, its that Lizardman king pov and lot of his monologue against Souei as Rimuru's Messenger. Its decided, but later, Gabil destroyed the plan with his own hands. Young Lizardmen looked very determined under his order. But, they lacked the enemy hidden information that became a great failure later on. Lets see how well they handled the situations, and how good Rimuru's preparation before the great clash against the orc lord and his armies....
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Mar 14, 2021 12:22 AM

Sep 2012
COOPDOGG8796 said:
I CAN'T UNDERSTAND HOW GABIRU CAN BE SO FUCKING STUPID.

typical spoiled child (born silver spoon in he mouth) who feels entitled, in other animes seen young humans as moronic noble and royal kids
Apr 4, 2021 11:32 AM

Mar 2019
Gabiru sure is dumb. My brain hurts after watching him. I wonder how Rimuru will respond to this.
Come on man,where is that Noragami season 3 masterpiece.We want it, Bones!

Apr 7, 2021 8:04 PM
Sep 2020
Gabiru is such a clown lmao
Apr 26, 2021 2:36 AM

Nov 2018
Dwarf ask Rimuru to defeat Orc Lord will gonna brng some pretty challenging problem to Rimuru.

Souhei really good at addresing Rimuru Message to Lizardman Leader (Gabiru Father)

Ganbiru really makes a mistake to attacking orc first thanks to His fool Soldier that cheering him and that Lerche guy that manipulates him (Probably demon accomplice), Rigt now Ganbiru and His Soldier was in Real Trouble. Hope Rimuru move to the battlefield fast to save him.
Jun 25, 2021 2:55 AM

Oct 2016
Just when I was thinking that Gabiru is a fucking clown, a literal fucking clown appears lmao. Man, Souei is really reliable. Gabiru done messed up, but he actually does seem like a good leader, he's not strong himself I guess, but he can make his men stronger.
Nov 1, 2021 6:52 AM

Jul 2017
Gabiru was played like a fiddle to go for the coup at the wrong time lol, but there's probably more to him than just comic relief and this which hopefully will be revealed in the next couple of episodes as he realizes how much of trouble he's caused through his own bad decisions.
Feb 16, 2022 2:28 PM
May 2021
damn I hate Gabiru for this
Jan 13, 2023 1:51 AM

Jul 2015
Kinda sad Gabiru didn't inherit the braincells his dad has, must suck being so foolish.
Well at least he has somewhat good intentions and no evil ones.

Apr 10, 2023 10:10 AM
Feb 2023
literalmente gabiruzzz
Apr 10, 2023 10:10 AM
Feb 2023
literalmente gabiruzzz
Dec 16, 2023 6:24 PM

Nov 2023
Oh wow I always loved cliffhangers! :)
Feb 27, 3:10 PM

May 2019
Ugh, can't believe that Gabiru pulled a coup on his father, I'm sure he'll come to regret that rash decision. I'll add that I'm a bit surprised that Souei told the lizard chief that he could met Rimuru in 7 days as that seems like an awful long time considering the orcs are already at the lizard people's doorstep.
Mar 6, 10:02 PM

Dec 2022
Gabiru continues to be even more of a doucebag congrats!

Mar 12, 7:20 AM

Aug 2019
gabiru so dumb...
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 31, 11:19 PM

May 2015
I can't believe Gabiru got baited into a coup by a suspicious clown. He's about to learn the error of his ways, if he has the capability for that.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Tensei shitara Slime Datta Ken Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 18, 2019

288 by KazukiWang »»
Jun 2, 10:02 PM

Poll: » Tensei shitara Slime Datta Ken Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Nov 19, 2018

291 by Psicrom »»
May 28, 10:08 PM

» Watch order

Holy_Momo - Jan 27

19 by good4y0u »»
May 26, 9:30 PM

Poll: » Tensei shitara Slime Datta Ken Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Oct 15, 2018

219 by Nobuaki_Niti »»
May 5, 11:28 AM

Poll: » Tensei shitara Slime Datta Ken Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 30, 2018

396 by Nobuaki_Niti »»
May 5, 11:26 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.