Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Feb 11, 2015 11:48 PM
Jun 2014
I seriously don't have enough to choose best girl ATM, let's see how it goes!
Feb 12, 2015 4:41 AM

Jul 2014
Lol what's wrong with Aki? Some of you are taking him way too seriously.
[center]

Feb 12, 2015 5:38 AM

Jul 2014
Marathoned five eps at once. And now I know why Kato became the best girl.
Feb 12, 2015 10:02 AM

Nov 2014
Eriri's hair whipping attacks xD
Feb 12, 2015 8:44 PM

Aug 2013
"Your delusions sure are impressive, Aki-kun. Both in a bad way, and in a bad way."
This line slayed me =D
Feb 12, 2015 9:39 PM
Jul 2018
Right now I'm only watching this because Utaha is awesome. Aki is still annoying and there is nothing I find likeable about him.
Feb 13, 2015 4:30 AM

Feb 2010
All budget for the art might have been thrown to the toilet lol
Anyway still enjoyable :)
"Your taste is shit cause you like what I hate. Believe me I have 1000 cartoons that I rated with less than 5."

Feb 13, 2015 7:07 AM

Nov 2011
Funny episode but also obnoxious sometimes because of Aki-kun, that his manner and his way of talking, especially when screams, makes uncomfortable viewing and exacerbates the hatred towards the abstract idea of otaku that people imagine .
Drawings and stunning animations, as well as the sets.
Plot that moves well and increases the ties just built between the main characters and also with the secondary.
Feb 14, 2015 4:25 PM

Feb 2013
The interview was "okay"... but, it's Kato's wit that is saving this anime. I don't know if I'm giving her too much credit, but she did a bang-up job tricking Aki into taking her on a shopping date.
Feb 15, 2015 10:20 AM
Dec 2013
Utaha's blush <3

Well I thought this episode got more professional in some ways regarding the work ethnics of the characters. A lot of focus on Utaha's partnership with Tomoya though as she holds a prominent role as part of the group. Eiri's little rage was amusing though.

The established rivalry between her and Utaha got a bit intense so I wonder how much more we'll see from this.

This's the episode 4 now . I think this one was really good . but one thing that make me concern . is it really possible for someone solely as an "otaku" that merely has a dream to make a "masterpiece" game to recruit someone top-notch such as Utaha and Eriri into his circle ? And it's like they're giving him a free help for this case . In other scene , Aki said that he supposed to be the director , creator , etc , but he didnt know what to do at all . Why someone like Utaha and Eriri bothered to giving him a hand ? Although Eriri's his childhood friend .
But both the heroine have a really busy schedule .
In my opinion , it just doesnt make any sense . Its not like i hate this anime . I really enjoy and love it . but im just curious is it really possible? dont answer " this is an anime dude " . i just aspiring my opinion XD .
Feb 15, 2015 8:40 PM

Jun 2008
JustinTaco said:
Pat_To_Do-List said:

That's what I have been saying this whole time. Thank you.

There's a difference between "fun and parody" and portraying someone who is genuinely abusive but not using the narrative to criticize them at all. As far as we know Aki is gonna succeed while still being an awful disgusting person. That's not parody.

Enough with your bullshit dude, you are making a big deal out of nothing.
It's just some stupid comedic scenes.
And omg your friend even had a panic attack! Talk about exaggeration to the max.

KeiHiroyuki said:
Utaha's blush <3

Well I thought this episode got more professional in some ways regarding the work ethnics of the characters. A lot of focus on Utaha's partnership with Tomoya though as she holds a prominent role as part of the group. Eiri's little rage was amusing though.

The established rivalry between her and Utaha got a bit intense so I wonder how much more we'll see from this.

This's the episode 4 now . I think this one was really good . but one thing that make me concern . is it really possible for someone solely as an "otaku" that merely has a dream to make a "masterpiece" game to recruit someone top-notch such as Utaha and Eriri into his circle ? And it's like they're giving him a free help for this case . In other scene , Aki said that he supposed to be the director , creator , etc , but he didnt know what to do at all . Why someone like Utaha and Eriri bothered to giving him a hand ? Although Eriri's his childhood friend .
But both the heroine have a really busy schedule .
In my opinion , it just doesnt make any sense . Its not like i hate this anime . I really enjoy and love it . but im just curious is it really possible? dont answer " this is an anime dude " . i just aspiring my opinion XD .

They are not helping some stranger dude. They already know him and it seems they have a thing for him so of course they will help him. Besides in this episode Utaha basically said a part of her success is because of him and as you said Eriri is a childhood friend.
The most strange thing is not that they help him but that he is so lucky to know two girls with such talents and that both of them happen to want his dick.
MonadFeb 15, 2015 8:49 PM
Feb 15, 2015 9:19 PM

Dec 2013
give Katou more screen time!
Feb 17, 2015 3:56 PM
Bunnies ๐Ÿ“

Jan 2013
Utaha's wink, cute. I see Tomoya hates "cousins" lol.

Feb 20, 2015 3:29 PM

Jul 2013
LOL @ Utaha banging her foot against her desk!! The assistant editor did a nice job too haha!
I love Katou's voice!!!!!!
That Eriri twintail slap!!
PhinalPhlashFeb 20, 2015 3:48 PM
Feb 22, 2015 1:30 AM

Dec 2011
Okay, Aki is just being really obnoxious here. Seriously annoyed by him... but I am glad the circle is coming together one step at a time.

Lol at the twintail slap.
FijiFeb 22, 2015 1:33 AM
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 2, 2015 3:10 PM

Jan 2011
Episode 0 was about making fun of harems, but somehow that and this feel quite similar. x')
I almost never read discussions after I made my post, if you want to reply PM me or post on my profile page.
Mar 4, 2015 11:29 AM

Jun 2014
This was an okay episode. Can't help but feel bland at some points. Megumi is a huge reason I keep watching. ♥

Tomoya-- I have a love/hate relationship with. He's funny but his jealousy got on my nerves a bit.

Don't really care much for Utaha and twintailslap girl. Meh.
Mar 31, 2015 11:51 AM
May 2012
Don't worry, Kato. You are there for people like me. You are just adorable ^^
Well, I feel sleepy already. Imma continue this tomorrow~
May 5, 2015 10:39 AM

Mar 2008
umm... who will be doing the programming for them?
May 7, 2015 2:28 PM

May 2012
Kek this was a pretty funny episode! Let's see what's next.
Aug 7, 2015 3:25 AM

Apr 2014
That MC guy is annoying as hell..
Sep 8, 2015 10:58 AM

Aug 2014
Eriri hair attack again :o
Utaha acting like she doesn't care but still teasing both Tomoya and Eriri. Also it looks like (why the hell) she may have some feelings for Tomoya.
Megumi -tsukkomi, Tomoya-boke. Am I right on this one?:)
It is nice anime, I do like it, but nothing special so far.
(ใฅ๏ฟฃ ³๏ฟฃ)ใฅ ใกใ‚…ใฃ ใกใ‚…ใฃ ใ‚ญใ‚น (´๏ฝกโœชωโœช๏ฝก๏ฝ€)

I hate it when anime/manga that I enjoyed ends, especially when there could be much longer plot and when I love main heroine :P

I wish I had magic glasses that let me see real world in anime colors ;)
Jan 22, 2016 7:08 AM

Jul 2013
lol those 3 were rioting in the room and Kato's just in the corner minding her own business. Didn't even notice she was there the whole time. She's really the female Kuroko.

damn man for a second there I thought Tomoya's getting ntr'd and shit.

But seriously though 1 million yen? That's around โ‚ฑ400,000. There's no way in hell a high school student would make that much with just part-time jobs here. Hell the biggest money I've owned was just 1/8 of that.
Jan 29, 2016 1:00 AM
Dec 2012
A girl like Megumi Kato... It's tooooooo good to be real...
Feb 8, 2016 9:43 AM

Apr 2015
Utaha is so cold yet soo cute.
Mar 8, 2016 9:02 PM

Aug 2013
Eriri's fantastic dramatic entrance and hair whipping skills never seems to get old. LOL.
Megumi was totally ignored as a backdrop.. I was wondering when they'd notice her the whole time. xD
Wow that cousin introduction was hilarious.. if he really got ntr'ed this early in the game hahhaha.
Megumi has the best tsukkomis for Tomo.. they really make a very lovely pair.
That "ouuuuttooo!!!" reaction before the ED had me laughing so hard.
Oct 5, 2016 11:47 AM

Sep 2011
The jealousy was strong with this one
Oct 17, 2016 10:40 AM

Apr 2013
I just wish the protagonist was a bit more chill, he panics at everyt little thing...
Jan 26, 2017 8:04 AM

Apr 2015
Good Episode......
Feb 24, 2017 10:56 PM

May 2014
The girls are great, but MC is... messed up in priorities. Primarily with the whole "I want to force this normal high school girl to change her personality and lifestyle to my liking for no particular reason at all" thing.

I mean, I'd like to think that this craving of his gets explained. But right now it seems like something is mentally wrong within his head in expecting that to happen. I love her reactions to his outlandish desires, but I also hope she actually lays it into him one of these times. Not in a teary-eyes "I want you to see me as more than a dating simulator girl", but instead like a "Can't you leave me alone and let me be? You baseless delusional desires are exposing me to your daily harassment."

Guess we'll see. I'm not expecting it to go the way I want it to, it'll either end up going the harem route or never being explained and written off as "just a gag".
Jun 3, 2017 9:10 AM

Aug 2013
Episode 4 and still no Michiru.

I'm starting Utaha even more now. But Katou is my favourite though.

Jul 6, 2017 7:02 PM

Jun 2009
It's so weird that the main heroine seems to get the least screen time and yet tends to be the highlight of the show.
"Yes, I have been deprived of emotion. But not completely. Whoever did it, botched the job."

- Geralt of Rivia
Sep 1, 2017 12:14 PM

Sep 2014
Utaha was so lovely in this episode!
I also liked how she trolled Eriri and the latter got angry. They make a nice comedy duo. lol

Meanwhile, Tomoya tries to be productive and get some money but in the end he acts like a crazy otaku again. That guy was just Megumi's cousin, ffs! Can't you relax, Aki-kun? xD
Nov 19, 2017 3:44 PM

Dec 2015
I slowly start seeing why Katou is the most favorites girl from this anime.
"At some point, I stopped hoping."
Jan 10, 2018 3:35 PM

May 2015
Katou is still 100% winner of this show to me :)
"The future is always blank. Only your willpower can leave footsteps there."

"Ruling over death means ruling over life. Death is the climax of life. To have the best death, you must honor life."
Apr 11, 2018 6:38 AM
Feb 2018
Fun episode. Nothing to add.

Eriri is still best girl but Utaha is slowly catching up.
Jun 8, 2019 10:03 AM
Jan 2017
yeah I might just drop this anime here. It feels a tad dissapointing it seems they have more focus on their staff's relationship as a willl they wont they scenarip more so than focusing on making the game. I relaly wanted to like this anime but I just cant seem to.
Jul 10, 2019 4:24 AM

Sep 2012
it was hilarioud, utako called eri out to be tsunderer ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Sugram22Jul 10, 2019 4:31 AM
Oct 16, 2019 1:42 AM

Oct 2010
Kato just blends in anywhere without being noticed xD
Dec 4, 2019 8:13 PM

Feb 2019
Kasumigaoka can be cute too. Her reaction to her manager telling her that the interview was with Tomoya was really cute with getting flustered and all. But knowing that, she still acted surprised and like she didn't want to at the interview lol

Honestly I was really annoyed by Tomoya's overbearing behaviour towards Megumi about going out with her cousin. I mean, it's her cousin. I suppose in his otaku mind that leads to a bunch of scenarios of falling in love with your cousin. But still, it's her damn cousin and he's trying to disallow her, who's gone along with him every step of the way, to not interact with her cousin who is literally family?

I didn't expect the ending though. Tomoya on a date with Megumi? I wish I was him. Megumi looks boring and normal but she's really witty. I'd love to go out with a girl like that. Looking forward to their date!
Sep 7, 2020 7:46 AM
Aug 2020
I love how utaha hits her desk with her foot๐Ÿ˜‚
Sep 26, 2020 7:45 AM

Aug 2017
So, it was because of Aki that Utaha's book sales skyrocketed!!

We get to see Eriri being the typical tsundere that she is.

Katou got less screen-time in this episode. Aki is furious about Katou's date with her cousin and instead asks her out. This is gonna be fun to watch.
Katou's carefree attitude is so much fun to watch.

Overall a good episode.

Jan 15, 2021 6:15 AM

Jul 2017
Pretty flat episode overall, especially compared to the previous two episodes as there were some really sluggish stretches here definitely, but at least some amount of progress is being made as the doujin circle with Tomoya as the producer is under way with Utaha, Eriri and Megumi in with each person already having assigned roles too to focus on to make the project work, with Tomoya's being regarding fundraising for the game as well for now along with other directorial duties and assessing whether or not the scenarios Utaha would be planning for would fit his vision per say. I'm already tired of the Utaha vs Eriri dynamic already, it feels so forced and annoying to get through with how repetitive and unfunny they are against each other despite me liking Utaha in other aspects for sure.

The Megumi meeting with Tomoya at the end was ight, looks like they're going out soon for Megumi's shopping albeit not a date, since Tomoya just essentially doing a straight substitution swap for Megumi's cousin who Tomoya doesn't want her seeing since it ruins the whole heroine gimmick in his head. That should be a much better and more enjoyable episode if that's the sole focus.
May 13, 2021 6:34 AM

Jun 2020
She really is busy when she's home, Utaha hit her foot the tear in her eyes I feel it

That interview is quite fun to watch about how they communicate with each other although Utaha is really sleepy she can't help it, So Tomoya did help Utaha in a way thanks to his reviews, Eriri with her tsundere attitude again quite cute to see

Tomoya had a misunderstanding seeing Katou with another guy which apparently is her cousin, wait, a date with Katou? oh yeah baby that's what I've been waiting for It's all coming together.
Jul 18, 2021 5:07 AM

Jul 2015
Seems like Utaha and Eriri are fully on board with Tomoya's passion project and also abusing him (gotta love 'dekomori' twintail attack). Gotta love how Kato just blends in with the background without anyone noticing and doesn't even argue with Tomoya's ridiculous demands.

Jul 20, 2021 12:14 AM

Aug 2018
I like when Eriri and Utaha always fight each other even for simpler stuff lol. It's cute.
Oct 20, 2022 5:47 PM
May 2022
absolute trash horrible and bad
Jan 20, 2023 11:57 PM

Aug 2020
shanimebib said:
15 minutes of Utaha and 10 minutes of Eriri yet Katou stole yet another episode with a mere 5 minutes!
#TeamMegumi

Lol, yeah, she murdered him with that last line, about going out with her cousin next weekend.
Jan 28, 2023 1:12 PM

May 2020
Now I really want to like this more if only this mc behaves himself a bit.

Though Megumi suddenly appearing out of thin air the moment conversation ended between those three gave me a good laugh. She's really a ghost.
Aug 23, 2023 1:13 AM

Oct 2022
Katou is not without character , she is calm, cool, reserved and has pretty good perception in any situation. it will be interesting to see how she develops...
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Saenai Heroine no Sodatekata Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 26, 2015

316 by Kcisdumb »»
May 4, 11:50 AM

Poll: » Saenai Heroine no Sodatekata Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 26, 2015

112 by CrazyButNot4U »»
Apr 30, 1:09 PM

Poll: » Saenai Heroine no Sodatekata Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Mar 12, 2015

156 by spicarie »»
Nov 6, 2023 6:26 PM

Poll: » Saenai Heroine no Sodatekata Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Feb 26, 2015

108 by spicarie »»
Nov 6, 2023 4:17 PM

Poll: » Saenai Heroine no Sodatekata Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Feb 19, 2015

224 by spicarie »»
Nov 6, 2023 3:45 PM
Itโ€™s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.