Forum Settings
Forums

Are you able to turn off your moral compass when watching anime?

New
Jul 2, 6:55 PM

Apr 2018
Anime often presents us with complex moral dilemmas, questionable actions by characters, and ethical gray areas. But are you able to suspend that judgment when diving into the world of anime.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Jul 2, 7:05 PM

Oct 2013
You mean like every other piece of media ever? If I had moral hangups, my list wouldn't be nearly as big. If I couldn't put those feelings aside, I would have stopped a long time ago.
Jul 2, 7:15 PM

Jul 2013
I dont ever let my morality slide away, Dear OP.
Jul 2, 7:22 PM

Mar 2019
Of course, I love series with controversial themes, I just talk bad about Mushoku Tensei on internet to make the silly fandom indignant at me, because I don't give a shit about what happens in that crap haha.

Jul 2, 7:24 PM

Dec 2020
It's not even about "suspending your judgment." Its fiction. An animated cartoon. It doesn't matter. Those who are genuinely upset at, or find morally questionable themes in fiction to be wrong, have a serious problem.
Jul 2, 7:25 PM

Aug 2017
The best way to look at it is this... why would you watch something you don't enjoy?

Like, if my morals are "cheating is wrong", then I'm not gonna seek out anime that encourages that, nor am I gonna stick around for that.

Maybe its just me, but I'm not into watching stuff I don't enjoy. So if an anime starts doing stuff that bugs me, I'm not gonna sit around and be like "yeah, this anime is awesome for encouraging child abuse, exactly what I wanted to see".

Like nah man, there's other anime I can watch besides that.
JaaShooUhhJul 3, 7:49 AM
Jul 2, 7:33 PM
Jun 2024
yeah, i kinda struggle with this sometimes. like, i get its fiction but some stuff still makes me uncomfortable. guess it depends on the anime and how extreme it gets.
Jul 2, 7:37 PM

Jun 2015
Why would it be any different from reading a book or watching a live action tv show or movie? This has nothing to do with anime.
Jul 2, 7:38 PM
Sleepy

Feb 2023
Not at all. I actually tend to like anime that deal with ethics and morality. I mean, my favorite anime is Shiki, lol
Jul 2, 7:38 PM

Jun 2017
Just wondering - how do you even turn off a compass?

Jul 2, 7:56 PM

Oct 2013
Reply to Tirinchas
Just wondering - how do you even turn off a compass?

@Tirinchas By breaking it of course. You just gotta hope it can be repaired.
Jul 2, 8:04 PM

Apr 2020
Everyone here is a bunch of liars bruh. More than half of these people are just trying to prove something to these imaginary social media twitter people and treating the question as if its "would u get offended by something you dont like" vs "would you support an anime that goes against ur beliefs/principles."

Im sure 100% of these people saying they would turn off their moral compass wouldnt want to watch an anime that supports radical feminism or one race > everyone else. They would probably start crying about it.
Kenzolo-folkJul 3, 10:42 AM
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 2, 8:12 PM

Jan 2009
most of the time yes but sometimes no like with pro genocide of humanity in attack on titan
Jul 2, 8:32 PM

May 2019
yes, i don't mind anything that happens in anime, it's just moving drawings.
Jul 2, 8:37 PM

Feb 2020
"Are you able to turn off your moral compass when watching anime?"

Yes.
Jul 2, 8:42 PM

Sep 2022
Yes. Anime is just fiction after all.
Jul 2, 9:00 PM

Jul 2021
moraltiy and anime don't go hand in hand. unless you understand this you cannot enjoy anime for what it is and will keep thnking about your stupid morals and applyin them to moving drawings and feeling offended, threatened, insecure or whatever.

The end of an era. Thank you Wit, Mappa and Isayama.
Feeling half happy, half sad.

Kawaii waifus
and precious
  best girls <3333

Jul 2, 9:13 PM

Jun 2017
Reply to FanofAction
@Tirinchas By breaking it of course. You just gotta hope it can be repaired.
@FanofAction Naruhodo naruhodo. Mine apparently got broken long ago and I never managed to fix it.

Jul 2, 9:17 PM

Oct 2018
Anime is just fiction xDDDDD why would I care?
If you're a fanboy, please don't waste my time.

Watch more movies, please.

Perhaps, this is hell.
Jul 2, 9:59 PM

Jan 2013
The majority of anime is too unrealistic to put any weight behind said fictional morals.
If you reply back to me and I never respond, I lost interest and don't care. Sorry about that.
Jul 2, 10:09 PM

Jun 2024
Reply to LostSpectre
The majority of anime is too unrealistic to put any weight behind said fictional morals.
@LostSpectre The melodrama! Claiming it's unrealistic to expect meaningful morals in anime is a masterpiece of ignorance. It's almost touching how you flaunt your lack of comprehension with such misplaced pride.

Your brain must be smoother than a marble if you can't grasp the concept of allegory and metaphor. Expecting shallow entertainment from a medium that often explores profound themes is like expecting a hamster to solve quantum physics. Your imagination is as limited as a black-and-white TV in a 4K world.

Instead of spewing your uninformed drivel, perhaps you should try engaging with the material. Your opinions are as useful as a screen door on a submarine. Stick to your simplistic, surface-level views and leave the deeper discussions to those of us with the intellectual capacity to appreciate them.

You're like a bird trying to fly underwater, utterly out of your depth. Your commentary is as valuable as a chocolate teapot in a heatwave. Please, continue basking in your shallow pool of understanding while the rest of us swim in the vast ocean of nuanced storytelling.
๐“ฆ๐“ฑ๐”‚ ๐“ผ๐“ฎ๐“ฝ๐“ฝ๐“ต๐“ฎ ๐“ฏ๐“ธ๐“ป ๐“ถ๐“ฎ๐“ญ๐“ฒ๐“ธ๐“ฌ๐“ป๐“ฒ๐“ฝ๐”‚ ๐”€๐“ฑ๐“ฎ๐“ท ๐”‚๐“ธ๐“พ ๐“ฌ๐“ช๐“ท ๐“ผ๐“ฝ๐“ป๐“ฒ๐“ฟ๐“ฎ ๐“ฏ๐“ธ๐“ป ๐“ซ๐“ป๐“ฒ๐“ต๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ช๐“ท๐“ฌ๐“ฎ? ๐“๐“ผ ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“น๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ถ๐“ฒ๐“ฎ๐“ป ๐“ช๐“ท๐“ฒ๐“ถ๐“ฎ ๐“ฌ๐“ป๐“ฒ๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ฌ ๐“ช๐“ท๐“ญ ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“ถ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ญ ๐“ซ๐“ฎ๐“ฑ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ญ ๐“”๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป๐“ท๐“ช๐“ต ๐“ ๐“พ๐“ฎ๐“ผ๐“ฝ, ๐“˜ ๐“ซ๐“ป๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ ๐“พ๐“ท๐“ถ๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฌ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ๐“ญ ๐“น๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ฌ๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐“ฒ๐“ธ๐“ท ๐“ช๐“ท๐“ญ ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ผ๐“ฒ๐“ฐ๐“ฑ๐“ฝ ๐“ฝ๐“ธ ๐“ฎ๐“ฟ๐“ฎ๐“ป๐”‚ ๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ฟ๐“ฒ๐“ฎ๐”€. ๐“”๐“ต๐“ฎ๐“ฟ๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฎ ๐”‚๐“ธ๐“พ๐“ป ๐“ฝ๐“ช๐“ผ๐“ฝ๐“ฎ ๐“ธ๐“ป ๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ถ๐“ช๐“ฒ๐“ท ๐“ต๐“ธ๐“ผ๐“ฝ ๐“ฒ๐“ท ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“ท๐“ธ๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐“ฎ.๐Ÿงโœจ
Jul 2, 10:17 PM

Nov 2021
Hell yeah. Hopefully we get a season two of Redo of a Healer. Need some more rape scenes.
Taiga best girl forever.
Jul 2, 10:22 PM

Oct 2019
I don't have a moral compass when it comes to the anime itself.

The only context I would be thinking about morals, is the in world morality of the characters and events.

The only exception is, a message.

the same way a good message can enhance a show, a bad one takes away from it.
Also available at:
YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCK8spdL1M_J-z0vO2C7jPLw
Second Channel: https://www.youtube.com/@AshPolygonsDo/videos
Why You Should Watch Akudama Drive: https://youtu.be/Yw0r52wRjgA
A Love Letter To Animeใ€ŒAMVใ€: https://youtu.be/YQyqxFM2m9Q

My referral code to a website/app that gives you free money (a few cents a day) by using a few megabytes of your internet for file sharing. We both get a bonus if you use my link: https://r.honeygain.me/ARSHIA7942
Jul 2, 10:32 PM

Mar 2016
Yes, but it always all depends on how the narrative/setting do.
My example based on my recent watchlist is Hametsu no Ou (Kingdom of Ruins in english). Many people tag the MC doing is kinda shitty and egdy (especially on early episodes), but i'm completely accepted on why he did that simply because the setting and writing really pushed it's narrative to the audience.

Jul 2, 10:41 PM

Mar 2013
It depends. It is not like Happy Sugar Life is saying Satou Matsuzaka is a good person despite her actions. It is well-aware that Satou is a groomer pedophile. On the other hand, I cannot enjoy Gate since it unironically believes that the JSDF is completely justified in annexing the other world for its resources. In what universe would the JSDF not been seen as the villains? In Gate, apparently.
Jul 2, 11:23 PM

May 2018
uh no, why would I ever stop being myself
can't yuck my yum

Jul 2, 11:34 PM

May 2018

You don't need to tho.
IRL you may be forced to do that in order to survive, anime on the other hand is entertainment. You can always drop certain title and search for something which suits better your mood and taste. You can be yourself when you watch anime.
Jul 2, 11:49 PM

Nov 2013
Remember people who legit threatened Jack Gleeson in real life so frequently and were so toxic to him for playing King Joffrey in Game of Thrones that he quit being an actor all together?

Yea. People just cant separate fiction from reality. They need to get some help or something.

Like, if theres a popular anime about a protagonist who just rapes all his enemies, I'm not going to decide to not watch because "rape bad, therefore this is bad. oke no watch. I go on social media and talk about it." Kind of similar to a certain someone in this thread. No, Im gonna not watch because the anime looks like shit, or theres nothing more to the story its boring, or "he keeps no diff-ing his enemies, this is boring", etc.

The only thing I care about in media with a negative morality story is if it makes sense and is interesting, or is just a cheap nothing literary device. Another example, Attack on Titan. Most people dont care that Eren is trying to genocide a race of people and has a kiddy breakdown at the end. It makes sense why he would do that, and his journey throughout that is interesting. This is coming from someone who doesnt like Attack on Titan nor Eren btw.
Jul 2, 11:54 PM

Jul 2023
nope, if I kept aside my moral then I would surely like Jobless Reincarnation lmao
Talent is someting to nurture and wisedom is something to hone

Jul 2, 11:59 PM

Oct 2013
Reply to alshu

You don't need to tho.
IRL you may be forced to do that in order to survive, anime on the other hand is entertainment. You can always drop certain title and search for something which suits better your mood and taste. You can be yourself when you watch anime.
@alshu While I think it should go without saying that consuming media that contains immoral acts doesn't automatically make you a bad person, I do also agree with this. That's the beauty of media. You can pick and choose what you want. If you can put aside your values and beliefs and watch something for what it is, fine. If you can't, also fine. It's clearly not for you and you can move on. This shouldn't be that complicated.
Jul 3, 12:00 AM

Mar 2013
Reply to DGemu
Remember people who legit threatened Jack Gleeson in real life so frequently and were so toxic to him for playing King Joffrey in Game of Thrones that he quit being an actor all together?

Yea. People just cant separate fiction from reality. They need to get some help or something.

Like, if theres a popular anime about a protagonist who just rapes all his enemies, I'm not going to decide to not watch because "rape bad, therefore this is bad. oke no watch. I go on social media and talk about it." Kind of similar to a certain someone in this thread. No, Im gonna not watch because the anime looks like shit, or theres nothing more to the story its boring, or "he keeps no diff-ing his enemies, this is boring", etc.

The only thing I care about in media with a negative morality story is if it makes sense and is interesting, or is just a cheap nothing literary device. Another example, Attack on Titan. Most people dont care that Eren is trying to genocide a race of people and has a kiddy breakdown at the end. It makes sense why he would do that, and his journey throughout that is interesting. This is coming from someone who doesnt like Attack on Titan nor Eren btw.
DGemu said:

I had the same idea that you had, but apparently Jack Gleeson just wanted to pursue theater, and did not pursue a career in television. His reason for not following up was not the result of bullying. On the other hand, actor for young Anakin and Jar Jar Binks did get hate for their roles in films (Less to do with morality but more to do with how the movies were kind of bad...at the time)

I totally understand Gleeson's reasoning, because acting in theater is so much different than the absolute torture that was in filming Game of Thrones. I think we too often see theater as a lesser path compared to the more popular television and films, but this is narrow definition of "success", honestly.

@FanofAction

I really don't understand the conversation, honestly? Like, The Sopranos would be a very different show if it thought Tony Soprano was morally in the right. The show just would not work if the series always agreed with Tony, if it expected the audience to. To me, there is a difference between mere depiction and seriously advocating for morally disagreeable ideas.

I am not sure if I am asking for fiction to agree with me, but that I think if a show unironically says that murdering kids is great, then that is a fair reason to not like a show.
PeripheralVisionJul 3, 12:07 AM
Jul 3, 12:14 AM

Apr 2020
As long as it makes sense and it's portrayed in an interesting way, I don't care if It's something moral or not. It's just another anime at the end of the day.

Also, if something disturbs you just drop it and watch or do something else, people who think that fiction will affect the real world somehow need a reality check and some of them need help because a decent number of them tend to self project when they complain.
Jul 3, 12:15 AM

May 2024
I personally don't care and can watch anything and everything despite any moral dilemmas or anything that goes against my own morality.

Most people can't tho. It's the main reason why there's so much controversy over a lot of anime these days. Although I think you'd have to be pretty stupid and ignorant to get offended by a piece of fiction ngl, unless it's straight up propaganda like most western media.
Jul 3, 12:15 AM

Oct 2013
@PeripheralVision Yes, obviously there's a difference. But the point still stands. Obviously something like a piece of war propaganda advocating for some fucked shit is different from something like The Sopranos. But it's still possible to watch either without agreeing with what's happening on screen.
Jul 3, 12:24 AM

Mar 2013
Reply to FanofAction
@PeripheralVision Yes, obviously there's a difference. But the point still stands. Obviously something like a piece of war propaganda advocating for some fucked shit is different from something like The Sopranos. But it's still possible to watch either without agreeing with what's happening on screen.
@FanofAction

I am going to respond to this quote.

If you can put aside your values and beliefs and watch something for what it is, fine. If you can't, also fine. It's clearly not for you and you can move on. This shouldn't be that complicated.

I guess what I am confused about is what exactly "putting aside my morals" even means. I certainly would have judged The Sopranos differently if it advocated for the worldview of Tony Soprano, Breaking Bad if it made Walter White to be morally good despite his increasingly repugnant actions, or in anime Happy Sugar Life not clearly depicting Satou as being in the wrong.

I did not have to put aside my morals or turn off my compass because I agreed with the show that these characters are morally in the wrong, and thus can enjoy a show. If they unironically made Satou Matsuzaka out to be right, then is that not a reason to dislike the series? Simply being the protagonist does not mean the show perceives its main character or characters as being in the right.

So what does putting aside my morals even look like? It just seems silly to me, and based off of a misunderstanding.

But it's still possible to watch either without agreeing with what's happening on screen.

I think that this is a mischaracterization of the actual complaints people often have of certain series, a strawmen. Whenever I have this sort of criticism, I am not advocating for censorship, for any and all creative works to avoid depiction of violence and sexual content and such, but disliking being expected to agree with it.

Then again, I do not use Twitter at all. You can always find a braindead take if you look for it.
Jul 3, 12:27 AM

Mar 2008
It just is entertainment, it is meant to entertain, not something to treat as if you are watching something literally happening in front of you in real life. What are you going to do jump into your screens?
Jul 3, 12:29 AM
ร˜Vษ†โฑคโฑ ร˜โฑคฤ โœ”๏ธ
Jan 2024
This is a question that I always hid at the back of my mind. Like another commenter previously said, if my moral compass were to interfere with every single piece of media that I watch, I would be stuck watching videos on bible scriptures alone. Everything on the internet can be considered morally questionable to an extent, but I don't believe I'll let videos I watch dictate the direction of my real-life ideals. I am who I am, not what I watch.
Jul 3, 12:43 AM

Jun 2024
Yeah, otherwise I wouldn't watch anime.
Jul 3, 12:56 AM

Oct 2013
@PeripheralVision It kinda just means what it sounds like. It's just simply enjoying something you know is messed up in real life. That's it. The opposite would be avoiding something because it has content you aren't comfortable with. Whether or not it's pushing some kinda agenda is actually irrelevant. All that matters is your willingness to consume something with some possibly messed up content.
FanofActionJul 3, 1:01 AM
Jul 3, 1:03 AM

Feb 2022
I love incest anime and there goes my moral compass.
[/url]
Jul 3, 1:09 AM

Mar 2013
Reply to FanofAction
@PeripheralVision It kinda just means what it sounds like. It's just simply enjoying something you know is messed up in real life. That's it. The opposite would be avoiding something because it has content you aren't comfortable with. Whether or not it's pushing some kinda agenda is actually irrelevant. All that matters is your willingness to consume something with some possibly messed up content.
@FanofAction

I mean, even television shows for children have violent content.

There is no true "putting aside of morals", unless we are vilifying the very idea of depiction, rather than solely the acts depicted themselves. Not a position I have not heard before, but mostly from pearl clutching religious figures, who are an extremely small minority, and fools on Twitter, I suppose. Violence in our media is just too ubiquitous for this to be a mainstream opinion.

Most of us at the very least like cartoon violence, but it is not like violence of that is any more acceptable in the real world simply because it avoids graphic depiction of injuries. Going back to your original statement.

If you can put aside your values and beliefs and watch something for what it is, fine.

Perhaps I can more accurately say "I do not understand who or what you are arguing against". I mean, these two positions are not interchangeable.

1. It is wrong to be violent.
  2. It is wrong to view violent content.

As I see it, we cannot exactly put aside morals we do not have in the first place, and most people do not believe in the second statement. I am trying not to be horribly pedantic, I just have a tough time understanding this conversation.
PeripheralVisionJul 3, 1:19 AM
Jul 3, 1:30 AM

Aug 2020
If I had any moral hungups...I wouldnt be consuming anime in the first place? I wouldnt have a smartphone either. I mean, just THINK about anime for a sec.

Not to mention the people who do selectively choose what fits in their morals and what doesnt. Like violence and sex. Its so incredulously two-faced and rampant in social medias like here.
Keep scrolling
Jul 3, 1:40 AM

Oct 2013
Reply to PeripheralVision
@FanofAction

I mean, even television shows for children have violent content.

There is no true "putting aside of morals", unless we are vilifying the very idea of depiction, rather than solely the acts depicted themselves. Not a position I have not heard before, but mostly from pearl clutching religious figures, who are an extremely small minority, and fools on Twitter, I suppose. Violence in our media is just too ubiquitous for this to be a mainstream opinion.

Most of us at the very least like cartoon violence, but it is not like violence of that is any more acceptable in the real world simply because it avoids graphic depiction of injuries. Going back to your original statement.

If you can put aside your values and beliefs and watch something for what it is, fine.

Perhaps I can more accurately say "I do not understand who or what you are arguing against". I mean, these two positions are not interchangeable.

1. It is wrong to be violent.
  2. It is wrong to view violent content.

As I see it, we cannot exactly put aside morals we do not have in the first place, and most people do not believe in the second statement. I am trying not to be horribly pedantic, I just have a tough time understanding this conversation.
@PeripheralVision I don't want to sound rude, and maybe this is on me for being clear enough, but I honestly don't know what other angle I can try and explain this from. I feel like too much weight is being put on the whole "morality, values and beliefs" thing. Let's just ignore that. This is about how comfortable you are with what you are consuming. That's as simple as I can make it.
Jul 3, 2:03 AM
May 2015
sometimes I can, sometimes I can't. There's some gray deeds and necessary evils I don't tolerate, no matter how necessary the story makes them.
Jul 3, 2:03 AM

Mar 2013
Reply to FanofAction
@PeripheralVision I don't want to sound rude, and maybe this is on me for being clear enough, but I honestly don't know what other angle I can try and explain this from. I feel like too much weight is being put on the whole "morality, values and beliefs" thing. Let's just ignore that. This is about how comfortable you are with what you are consuming. That's as simple as I can make it.
FanofAction said:
I don't want to sound rude, and maybe this is on me for being clear enough, but I honestly don't know what other angle I can try and explain this from. I feel like too much weight is being put on the whole "morality, values and beliefs" thing. Let's just ignore that. This is about how comfortable you are with what you are consuming. That's as simple as I can make it.

I mean, let's back up. The question I should be asking is what media do you feel you have had to put your morals aside for?

I normally hear "putting aside our morals" in the context of say, appreciating an older film with outdated stereotypes. James Bond in Goldfinger. I understand that the film is very much a product of its time, but can still appreciate and enjoy the film despite its more...aggressive scenes. I also see this in the context of separating the art from the artists, such as liking Roman Polanski's The Pianist.

These two scenarios do not really apply to many anime, especially those produced in the last couple of years. I initially understand "putting aside your morals" to be a response to people decrying series like Jobless Reincarnation or Ruroni Kenshin some other controversial work or tropes within anime, which led to many people in the anime fandom to making the more general argument that morality should not be forced on an anime, or be a criteria in judging an anime.

Yet, if there was an anime that like, super fucking racist and hates men and has a character who rapes and kills children and says how fun it is but is depicted as being morally infallible, would our dislike of the anime for having all of those elements not be rooted in our moral beliefs? Ergo that it is not at all wrong to not put aside our morality, but to instead judge or dislike a work for it? I agree with Alshu when they say

You don't need to tho.

I mean we do not, and I argue for many of us this is fundamentally impossible for more modern works. By agreeing with the general statement that (1)morality should not be "forced" on an anime, or be a criteria in judging an anime, (2)you could not judge or criticize a work for being exceptionally bigoted or horrendous in its messages. So which is it?

Should we always put our morality aside, or should we not? As I see it, you cannot agree with (1) without also submitting to (2). You would not be able to hate a show like Velma or Santa Inc or any number of "Western trash" for how awful their central messages are. If a show had truly awful morals, then I think you should be free to hate that.

So when should people be putting aside their morals, or rather, what does that even mean here?

I will be completely honest, I am not even sure you know what you mean by "putting your morals aside". To me, it seems more like you are not putting aside your morals, you just are not offended by or disgusted the work or what is being depicted. Which is fine, but is ultimately much more the matter of the stomach and personal tolerance.
PeripheralVisionJul 3, 2:08 AM
Jul 3, 3:45 AM

Mar 2023
Well i did never have one to begin with.
Jul 3, 3:45 AM
Apr 2024
I think you should judge the characters for their morality since the author probably made them act morally/immorally for a reason and because they want us to think about how characters act do not thinking about morality is a disservice
Also I think there is nothing baf in thinking a show promotes something bad and disliking it for that,if a show promotes dehumanisation of disabled people I would be furious if I watched it, but there are 2 exceptions:
1. Presentation ≠ endorsement, a show with sexist characters isn't inherently sexist. Look at the context (also historical context might be important), also not having woman or people of color in the spotlight isn't sexist or racist by itself

2. Don't have a Vendetta against the show, if people like the show, let them. And don't waste your time in talking about it on the internet unless you make meaningful and interesting discussions about the show, it isn't important and will just anger people who may like the show for other reasons, if it is an important topic to you do something that truly matters and don't be one of those people who only care for attention and that others will think they are good

And if I think the author is a bad person I won't care unless it is something that is very important to me specifically or it is related to the story

In conclusion morality is important to me in stories but not in the way people usually think on it and I think the discussion of morality in media became to extreme on both sides of the coin to the point it makes how people view media more shallow
Jul 3, 3:50 AM

Jul 2019
Well, since I am a fan of Mushoku Tensei, yes, yes I am. Why? It's fiction. I don't care what happens there
Jul 3, 4:50 AM

Feb 2024
I keep my moral compass in a pocket of my pants, next to some strong, um, magnet. So it always points the same direction anyway.
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.
Jul 3, 5:02 AM

Jan 2008
Yes and no
Entirely depends on what is being shown. There are some things I draw the line with
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

» Your Waifu(s) at Different Ages/Forms

DoisacChopper - 1 hour ago

4 by Loyal_Sheepling »»
35 seconds ago

» Reason's why Dragon ballz is overrated

Ishow_suii - 6 minutes ago

0 by Ishow_suii »»
6 minutes ago

» How to delete all your planned to watch?

Ari4 - 6 hours ago

6 by logopolis »»
7 minutes ago

» Why are magical girls so popular among adult men? ( 1 2 )

removed-user - Jun 2, 2022

77 by logopolis »»
10 minutes ago

» Does your cat play hockey?

ZakuF_ - 5 hours ago

3 by logopolis »»
13 minutes ago
Itโ€™s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.