Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Reign of the Seven Spellblades (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Aug 4, 2023 8:58 AM

Nov 2011
What a kiss tease. Nanao kinda handled that well though.

With class back in session again, it looks like we get to explore how alchemy works in the show. They're really diving into all elements that an academy type of anime can offer. Oliver is also part of that class so it'll be a fresh experience for him. Nanao was too hotheaded imo. She should've came up with a better plan.
Aug 4, 2023 9:05 AM

Jan 2018
Nanao is popular after the fight. That Nanao and Oliver moment was cute. Now it's time for them to take on Vera. 
Aug 4, 2023 9:57 AM

Apr 2014
WTF with this academy? lmao.... Is this academy some kind of a warzone or a lawless land? It's like everyone including students and teachers wants to kill you. Most of the teachers and students in this academy are shit. This academy should change its status to be something like a deadly survivor camp. 😆
AkeZZZAug 4, 2023 10:02 AM
何それ?意味分かんない
Aug 4, 2023 10:02 AM

Aug 2017
Cute, already a kiss for Oliver.

Had a bad feeling when Katie said she is going to see that troll and indeed.. 
Aug 4, 2023 10:02 AM

Feb 2021
Nanao's kiss noooo (ㄒoㄒ)
Kinda weird how Oliver's cousin suddenly appeared and disappeared just like that.
Convinient how they realized that the troll was escaping right as Katie was kidnapped lol
At first I got the impression that Katie will live after Miligan examines her brain (20:52) but it seems that's not the case?

This episode title: グレアー(蛇眼)— Glare (Snake eye)
Next episode title: アライズ(顕現)— Arise (Manifestation)
Aug 4, 2023 10:06 AM

Feb 2019
I would love to see Kenshin and Nanao in the same room and see who says degozaru more lol.

After the Garuda fight she and Oliver are rightfully super popular. After everyone was talking behind their backs last week, now everyone wants to be cool with them. Even in a magical world people are fake as hell in high school 😂

Love how Nanao just barges in and takes a kiss with no sense of shame. I love her in the LN obviously, but the anime Nanao might be even better.

We get introduced to Vera Milligan who is one of my fave characters in the series. Did not recall her saying that the eye took the lives of 5 of her siblings in the books, that’s actually insane. No wonder she’s crazy lol.

Looking forward to how they handle the next episode which should be a banger with how JC staff been handling these last few.

Another really solid episode that shows off just how magical and dangerous this school is. Around every corner there’s the threat of death and you can’t trust ANYONE, faculty or students.

The anime has kind of brushed over it for the sake of time, but the major theme of volume 1 is the whole demi human rights conservative vs liberal debate that exists within the magical world. They briefly mentioned it today when talking about the coliseum fight, but it is a driving force behind a lot of the volume. Other than that, I’m loving the adaptation JC staff have given us 5-6 eps for one volume is some 86 level love and care.😩
Marinate1016Aug 4, 2023 10:22 AM
Aug 4, 2023 10:13 AM

Mar 2010
I was a bit worried about the pacing when I saw the episode preview pics, but thankfully it turns out that was needless. Staff isn't crazy enough to clear all of vol 1 in one episode. Happy anime included all the cute Nanao and Oliver moments. Finally we got a look at one of Oliver's cousin he mentioned way back, Shannon! More on her later tho heh.

The build up with Vera was very good and a lot of plot is thickening now. Poor Katie looks she gotten caught up circumstances beyond her wildest imagination. But hey her efforts payed off even result was unexpected: the troll talking and human displaying level of intelligence. Unfortunately unintentionally completing someone else research ended up with her being a subject herself, girl has the roughest coming here.

Can't wait for next week, but the fight and conclusion gonna be peak! Really appreciate JC Staff so much effort in the is sow.
Aug 4, 2023 10:15 AM

Oct 2017
Milligan was suspicious from the begining so nothing surprising but she's quite crazy.

Oliver's cousin was cute but that felt off. Like she just came to meet him and then left right after. Why was she in such a hurry?
Aug 4, 2023 10:42 AM

Mar 2010
Luchipher747432 said:
So, the romance and harem elements finally feature.. Nanao didn't get her due kiss.. Maybe she won't forget this..
Nah this squarely a love triangle. Chela is just a tease who likes to stir the pot sometimes, but Nanao and Katie are the only one with any serious interest in Oliver.
Aug 4, 2023 10:44 AM
Demon of Desire

May 2023
Iron_Maw said:
Nah this squarely a love triangle. Chela is a tease and likes stir the pot sometimes, but Nanao and Katie are the only one with any serious interest in Oliver.

Well as long as it hints at future polygamy and not monogamy.. its kinda harem.. not yet developed..
Aug 4, 2023 10:45 AM
Demon of Desire

May 2023
So, the romance and harem elements finally feature.. Nanao didn't get her due kiss.. Maybe she won't forget this..
Seems like a less evil Bellatrix is teaching anime version of Care of Magical Creatures and Herbology..
The in house Potions master here is less vindictive.. And does praise students sometimes..
And we have our very own lady Riddle..
Aug 4, 2023 11:30 AM
Jun 2023
Why did they always call each other with "Mr." even though they're the same age? Like Oliver calling Mr. Darius is fine because he's older, but why did Oliver and Andrew call each other with "Mr."?
Aug 4, 2023 11:36 AM

Mar 2010
wojakmcwagies said:
Why did they always call each other with "Mr." even though they're the same age? Like Oliver calling Mr. Darius is fine because he's older, but why did Oliver and Andrew call each other with "Mr."?
That was pretty normal in older european eras like in 18 & 19 century Great Britain which Spellblades' Yelgland modes its self off of.
Aug 4, 2023 11:37 AM

Mar 2014
AkeZZZ said:
WTF with this academy? lmao.... Is this academy some kind of a warzone or a lawless land? It's like everyone including students and teachers wants to kill you. Most of the teachers and students in this academy are shit. This academy should change its status to be something like a deadly survivor camp. 😆
Make it battle royale that will be fun lol
Aug 4, 2023 11:40 AM
Jun 2023
Iron_Maw said:
wojakmcwagies said:
That was pretty normal in older european eras like in 18 & 19 century Great Britain which Spellblades' Yelgland modes its self off of.

Ahh, I see. Thanks for your explanation.
Aug 4, 2023 12:21 PM
Oct 2021
This show just drops so much at you and expects you to accept all of it, and that makes me laugh. I legit enjoyed this episode for all the nonsense and insane bullshit it drops.
Aug 4, 2023 12:22 PM

Dec 2021
I'm thoroughly enjoying the series. The enigma surrounding the world, characters' aspirations, and antagonists keeps me engrossed. The protagonists stand out distinctly and possess unique traits, steering clear of the typical one-dimensional characters often seen propping up the main character in many fantasies.

Despite my general aversion to romance, the show handles it realistically and seamlessly integrates it into the narrative without overshadowing the plot. The exploration of Nanoa's transformation from her warrior past to a more human persona adds a compelling layer.

While some light novel readers have voiced concerns about the pacing, as an anime viewer, I find the flow to be well-balanced—neither too swift nor sluggish.

Aug 4, 2023 12:31 PM
Level 6 esper

May 2021
Okay i start to like this series. LN reader: Will it become darker and better?
Hyped for next week.
“Do what feels right in your heart. You will be criticized either way.” (Eleanor Roosevelt)
Aug 4, 2023 12:32 PM

Mar 2010
Secret333 said:
This show just drops so much at you and expects you to accept all of it, and that makes me laugh. I legit enjoyed this episode for all the nonsense and insane bullshit it drops.
What? I found stuff in shows like JJK (the hell was Gojo's dialogue about reverse techniques and nonsensical math about?) much harder to understand to than anything here and I'm not sure what would be hard accept about it. The world-building and how interacts with plot-progression has actually been meticulous and always relevant to happening.
Aug 4, 2023 12:59 PM
Aug 2023
Hmm. Quite chaotic. But I like it. Kind of overemphasised Oliver "praise" in the first half though. I guess a less biased viewer would take it rather negatively....
Aug 4, 2023 1:07 PM
Oct 2021
Iron_Maw said:
Secret333 said:
What? I found stuff in shows like JJK (the hell was Gojo's dialogue about reverse techniques and nonsensical math about?) much harder to understand to than anything here and I'm not sure what would be hard accept about it. The world-building and how interacts with plot-progression has actually been meticulous and always relevant to happening.
Ok. I'm not watching JJK so I can't compare it. But to give examples

- I thought people died last episode. I myself counted 20 people either slashed, stabbed, and one was crushed under the Garuda's weight. This episode just drops "Nobody died" in a casual conversation. I thought I read that wrong and had to double check.

- Oliver's cousin appears. Says hi. Kisses Oliver. Refuses to elaborate. Leaves. And I'm calling her "Oliver's cousin" cause Oliver just introduces her as that then forgets to tell everyone her name. This guy wants to teach Nanao common sense and he can't introduce people properly. lol. When that scene ended I just yelled "WHO TF WAS THAT? WHAT WAS EVEN HER NAME? SHE JUST FUCKED OFF?!!"

- Milligen watches everything Katie does for the troll. She sees that she was kind to him, and that got him to open up. But that's too much to understand, I guess. She's  gotta open her skull, look (?) at her brain cause there must be something special about it, and then tells Oliver and Nanao she's gonna put it back together and I qoute "Leave NO SCARS" and give her back. I like how she just says that non-chalantly and expects people to be chill with it. I'm just sitting there thinking "You can do that??"

- And then Milligen drops the fun fact that her parents were crazy and they killed 5 of her siblings. Weird flex, but ok.

To be clear, these aren't necessarily criticisms. They're just things that make me question wtf goes on in that world. I'm still  not over the fact that so far, the villains in this story are the freakin upperclassmen. They're crazy people that creep around in a dark labirynth, one of them wants your bones, one of them is half a succubus, and this one drops another crazy mf who does brain surgery without a license. And I'm just losing my shit everytime.
Aug 4, 2023 1:56 PM

Mar 2010
Secret333 said:
Iron_Maw said:

- I thought people died last episode. I myself counted 20 people either slashed, stabbed, and one was crushed under the Garuda's weight. This episode just drops "Nobody died" in a casual conversation. I thought I read that wrong and had to double check.

- Oliver's cousin appears. Says hi. Kisses Oliver. Refuses to elaborate. Leaves. And I'm calling her "Oliver's cousin" cause Oliver just introduces her as that then forgets to tell everyone her name. This guy wants to teach Nanao common sense and he can't introduce people properly. lol. When that scene ended I just yelled "WHO TF WAS THAT? WHAT WAS EVEN HER NAME? SHE JUST FUCKED OFF?!!"

- Milligen watches everything Katie does for the troll. She sees that she was kind to him, and that got him to open up. But that's too much to understand, I guess. She's  gotta open her skull, look (?) at her brain cause there must be something special about it, and then tells Oliver and Nanao she's gonna put it back together and I qoute "Leave NO SCARS" and give her back. I like how she just says that non-chalantly and expects people to be chill with it. I'm just sitting there thinking "You can do that??"

- And then Milligen drops the fun fact that her parents were crazy and they killed 5 of her siblings. Weird flex, but ok.

To be clear, these aren't necessarily criticisms. They're just things that make me question wtf goes on in that world. I'm still  not over the fact that so far, the villains in this story are the freakin upperclassmen. They're crazy people that creep around in a dark labirynth, one of them wants your bones, one of them is half a succubus, and this one drops another crazy mf who does brain surgery without a license. And I'm just losing my shit everytime.
Yes they didn't die. They saved by other students who knew healing magic (which is happening and end of episode). Mages being hard to kill without them outright dying (i.e being beheaded) is a thing in his setting. Oliver suffered the same kind of injury and he heal himself. The fact the show is intentionally you this itself means it is not a oversight.

-Because he doesn't really need too. Shannon who hadn't seen since Oliver enrolled just simply wanted greet him and that is it. She is sixrh year student so most like doesn't have much time for leisure. He already mentioned to the group on first day of school that he relatives in academy.

-Yes Milligen has twisted and selfish way of helping people. You think would get that point when it was reveal she was behind the troll gaining human intelligence against its will. Heck what she says about her parents she treated same way its to draw a comparison to say this kind of compassion is normal for her. She already mentioned she tried similar methods Katie did but the troll never opened up to her anyway. 

Iron_MawAug 4, 2023 2:04 PM
Aug 4, 2023 2:36 PM

Dec 2018
ugh; more cliffhangers. honestly why didn't they just free that troll at least before leaving on a rescue mission?
Aug 4, 2023 2:36 PM

Jun 2015
Olivias first mistake was teleporting best boy and best girl down to her lair, cause they aint going to sit quietly by while she dissect there friend!
To have you, Id give a billion lives A-Chan best girl
Aug 4, 2023 2:38 PM

Dec 2018
Iron_Maw said:
Luchipher747432 said:
Nah this squarely a love triangle. Chela is just a tease who likes to stir the pot sometimes, but Nanao and Katie are the only one with any serious interest in Oliver.
but a triangle has 3 sides and a square has 4. i'm not a geometric surgeon but i know at least that much. katie is probably the obvious love interest but i'd go with nanao every time.
Aug 4, 2023 2:39 PM

Dec 2018
wojakmcwagies said:
Iron_Maw said:

As a veteran, I've been taught to always call people by Mr. and Ms./Mrs. or "sir" and ma'am" but it seems to weird young people out. I guess people just forgot how respect is shown. If it's easier to think of it this way, it's kind of akin to Japanese honorifics (albeit less complicated).
Aug 4, 2023 2:47 PM
Mar 2020
Man, oh, man. I finally got to see my favorite scene involving our main cast get adapted! For the anime-onlies who stuck around this long, the shipping wars are officially underway! Another solid episode. Very straight to the point and it left us on a nice cliffhanger. I'm excited for episode 6 which will most certainly be the end of the first volume (depending on how they pace it). Either way, I'm stoked. In the meantime, I'll just go finish reading volume 8. 
Aug 4, 2023 3:07 PM
Oct 2016
This school has some of the wildest people. This is like Hogwarts on steroids with the amount of students and teachers that are out of their gourd. Yet another crazy upperclassmen has set their sights on our main group. This time a wild rights activist who's gone too far down that side and now resorts to brain experiments. Messing with that troll to the point where the second he saw a way out during that parade the troll ran for it. Katie is such a good natured person taking care of that troll day after day. She has the most empathy out of anyone so far, showing kindness to the troll awakening his speech that Miligan tried to force him about. The beginning of this episode was funny with Oliver getting kisses as his reward for doing so well. He got acknowledged by that mean looking teacher from before, Andrews giving that warning to Oliver about the teacher. Andrews has started to come around somewhat. Oliver helping Nanao work on her sword skills, its the least he could do after not giving her a reward kiss. These two have got to save Katie from this medusa surgeon!
Aug 4, 2023 4:13 PM
Jan 2020
AkeZZZ said:

You have to wonder who would ever send their children to such a place. Hopefully this ends the silly Harry Potter comparisons.
Aug 4, 2023 4:30 PM

Mar 2010
StateofOhayo said:
Iron_Maw said:
but a triangle has 3 sides and a square has 4. i'm not a geometric surgeon but i know at least that much. katie is probably the obvious love interest but i'd go with nanao every time.
Actually it definitely Nanao. She already the first girl, but Oliver arguably interacts with her the most.

MadVandal said:
AkeZZZ said:

You have to wonder who would ever send their children to such a place. Hopefully this ends the silly Harry Potter comparisons.

The same kind of people who think grafting a monster eye into their child after it killed several of its siblings is just fine as long as it produces results. Can't advance magic for benefit of society without breaking couple eggs there and there. :]
Iron_MawAug 4, 2023 6:15 PM
Aug 4, 2023 5:07 PM

May 2019
Quite a bit happened in this episode, with Oliver getting 2 kisses (I think Chela's was blocked) and also briefly meeting Oliver's cousin which, for now, doesn't seem to have served much purpose. Also, Pete acted arrogant and almost paid the price when he failed to dilute the green powder.

Katie is now in trouble, although through no fault of her own, and Vera summoned Nanao and Oliver to her lair. Hopefully they figure something out before Katie's head gets dissected (seriously, wth is wrong with Vera?)
Aug 4, 2023 5:54 PM
Dec 2021
i’ve been meaning to ask this, but is there any meaning to the word that nanao always ends her sentences with? or is it just an character specific thing like in other animes?
Aug 4, 2023 6:56 PM

Apr 2022
oliver's cousin stepping in right before the kiss. eh that's all i got, not much else notable.
Aug 4, 2023 7:01 PM
Jun 2022
why the hell the teacher wants to see her brain, just to know how she let the troll talk, she is just being kind to him😐
Aug 4, 2023 7:03 PM
Apr 2020
I don't like that the story revolves around Oliver with guy and pete being absolutely useless why even have them in the cast? Female characters are given good attention everyone seem to hold their own .
Aug 4, 2023 7:06 PM
Jun 2023
StateofOhayo said:
wojakmcwagies said:

As a veteran, I've been taught to always call people by Mr. and Ms./Mrs. or "sir" and ma'am" but it seems to weird young people out. I guess people just forgot how respect is shown. If it's easier to think of it this way, it's kind of akin to Japanese honorifics (albeit less complicated).

I'm not from an English speaking country so my knowledge about the English language is limited. Thus why my question is because from what I've seen, usually if they're teenagers they just call it by name. And Oliver called Pete just Pete, another reason why I was confused.
Aug 4, 2023 7:56 PM

Jul 2017
Katie is getting along well with the troll, and Oliver is still in cahoots with the mysterious girl on the happenings in Kimberly.

After all the fiasco that's happened, a war may spark out, though things like these at Kimberly is bread-and-butter. Nanao is sworn by the popularity from defeating the Garuda, and Oliver was about to get Michela's kiss for the bravery he did, though he blocks it. Nanao does the same, though she's unfazed by it, and Oliver's about to do the same, when a girl intrudes on his matters, and also gives him a kiss as wlel. The aforementioned cousin who Oliver is close to and is taken care of, Nanao's kiss is gravely forgotten. Back to Alchemy class with Darius Grenville, And Oliver finds himself having to deal with other classmates and Pete's magic mix which was about to go awry. His talents in Alchemy does not go unturned, but a word from Richards foreshadows that Professor Darius is up to no good.

Katie's run-in with the troll from Mackley from the entrance ceremony, surely there must've been more than one person under the spell, but she maintains the innocence from a prank. The troll finally speaks its words, and Nanao unconsciously saw it trying to run out from the school, and Oliver senses the worst to have it confirmed that Katie was kidnapped by rights activists who wanted demi-humans to have a right as well, though both Oliver and Nanao got accosted by Miligan, who wanted to show off that exact troll for her research, and Katie unfortunately served as the key to that experiment of hers enough to dissect her brain and see the effects.

Clearly, 4th Year Vera Miligan, the Snake-Eye Miligan is trouble with her glare of the Basilisk's eye, similar to Medusa. This show likes to play suspense, and I'm loving it.
Aug 4, 2023 7:57 PM

Feb 2013
I was expecting the mastermind of the troll and garuda to be revealed this episode, but why does it have to be Milligan-senpai. :'-(
I thought she was going to be an ally of the protagonist's, but why did she turn out to be the villain. Damn it.
Aug 4, 2023 8:31 PM
Oct 2021
Iron_Maw said:
Secret333 said:

Yes they didn't die. They saved by other students who knew healing magic (which is happening and end of episode). Mages being hard to kill without them outright dying (i.e being beheaded) is a thing in his setting. Oliver suffered the same kind of injury and he heal himself. The fact the show is intentionally you this itself means it is not a oversight.

-Because he doesn't really need too. Shannon who hadn't seen since Oliver enrolled just simply wanted greet him and that is it. She is sixrh year student so most like doesn't have much time for leisure. He already mentioned to the group on first day of school that he relatives in academy.

-Yes Milligen has twisted and selfish way of helping people. You think would get that point when it was reveal she was behind the troll gaining human intelligence against its will. Heck what she says about her parents she treated same way its to draw a comparison to say this kind of compassion is normal for her. She already mentioned she tried similar methods Katie did but the troll never opened up to her anyway. 

One of the students was crushed under the Garuda's foot with its entire weight on him. That should've shattered his ribcage, destroyed his heart and lungs, his spine, his aorta...But healing magic save all!!
It's just cheap manupliation to show us that scene and then turn around and say no one died.

Ok. I guess her name is Shannon. Good to know. My headcanon is Oliver forgot her name and just went with "This is uh......my cousin!". And he does need to, that's how people introduce each other.
As far as scenes to introduce us to characters, it was just shit. I guess she's like his sister. Does she know what happened? Does she have anything to add to the conversation? They seemed very close but she doesn't have anything to say or catch-up with him. And at the end of this scene introducing us to this new character, we know next to nothing about her, including her name.

Milligen just said that No matter how hard she tried the troll wouldn't talk to her. We don't know what that entails and quite frankly I don't believe she tried being nice. And her line about her parents wasn't really to draw comparison. She just wanted to explain her cool Basilisk eye to Oliver and Nanao. Oliver should just think "Lady I don't give a fuck. I'm here to save my friend"

And you really, really missed the point of my entire comment. Look, man. If this wacky school with all the weird people in it isn't bizarre to you, good for you. I'm just laughing at this insanity as it unfolds.
Aug 4, 2023 8:33 PM

Oct 2021
Wth, it IS a magic school battle harem afterall. What's next? Guy, Pete, and Andrews are actually girls??

Another minus for the OP, they don't even bother to hide the twist in there.
Aug 4, 2023 9:17 PM

Mar 2010
Secret333 said:
Iron_Maw said:

One of the students was crushed under the Garuda's foot with its entire weight on him. That should've shattered his ribcage, destroyed his heart and lungs, his spine, his aorta...But healing magic save all!!
It's just cheap manupliation to show us that scene and then turn around and say no one died.

Ok. I guess her name is Shannon. Good to know. My headcanon is Oliver forgot her name and just went with "This is uh......my cousin!". And he does need to, that's how people introduce each other.
As far as scenes to introduce us to characters, it was just shit. I guess she's like his sister. Does she know what happened? Does she have anything to add to the conversation? They seemed very close but she doesn't have anything to say or catch-up with him. And at the end of this scene introducing us to this new character, we know next to nothing about her, including her name.

Milligen just said that No matter how hard she tried the troll wouldn't talk to her. We don't know what that entails and quite frankly I don't believe she tried being nice. And her line about her parents wasn't really to draw comparison. She just wanted to explain her cool Basilisk eye to Oliver and Nanao. Oliver should just think "Lady I don't give a fuck. I'm here to save my friend"

And you really, really missed the point of my entire comment. Look, man. If this wacky school with all the weird people in it isn't bizarre to you, good for you. I'm just laughing at this insanity as it unfolds.
-Bruth you don't even know how damage dude got but yes healing magic fix anything short of instant death (beheading, stabbed through the heart etc) as long as the soul hasn't left the body. That's lesson at Kimberly are harsher on students (like hello you have potion blow up half your face). Mages are tough to kill for that reason.

-I mean from way he talked to her Oliver clear her knew name was as deeply affectionate with her. Not mention she called him by his nick Noll. It would be weird if he acted distant to her.

-To Milligan the troll just a experiment, there no way she would tried speaking to it in same way Katie did, but doesn't mean she didn't try. There n reason to disbelieve her, but pretty clear that trol dislikes what she did.

-The point that is supposed to be bizarre. You talking about setting most of its character channel a force defys reason and make them superhuman. But your treating the kids like some average highschoolers who gonna grow up to get a 9-5 job somewhere.  
Aug 4, 2023 9:18 PM

Mar 2010
EdgyLord666 said:
Wth, it IS a magic school battle harem afterall. What's next? Guy, Pete, and Andrews are actually girls??

Only if force like your doing sure. Any piece horsing around is harem to you then.
Aug 4, 2023 9:20 PM

Mar 2007
And that is how we get that saying "Kissing cousins," now coming to an anime near you.

We should have expected this after all the sis-con stuff recently.
Aug 4, 2023 10:25 PM
Oct 2021
Iron_Maw said:
Secret333 said:

-Bruth you don't even know how damage dude got but yes healing magic fix anything short of instant death (beheading, stabbed through the heart etc) as long as the soul hasn't left the body. That's lesson at Kimberly are harsher on students (like hello you have potion blow up half your face). Mages are tough to kill for that reason.

-I mean from way he talked to her Oliver clear her knew name was as deeply affectionate with her. Not mention she called him by his nick Noll. It would be weird if he acted distant to her.

-To Milligan the troll just a experiment, there no way she would tried speaking to it in same way Katie did, but doesn't mean she didn't try. There n reason to disbelieve her, but pretty clear that trol dislikes what she did.

-The point that is supposed to be bizarre. You talking about setting most of its character channel a force defys reason and make them superhuman. But your treating the kids like some average highschoolers who gonna grow up to get a 9-5 job somewhere.  
- Nah I can see he was stepped on by the Garuda and I think that should've been lethal, but I guess the Garuda has been following an extrme diet and so he weighs a feather or something.

- you took my comment about him forgetting her name seriously. Learn sarcasim please.

- "No reason to disbelieve her" Nah I see plenty of reasons. But I guess we'll have to disagree on that one.

The problem is that the show is horrible at presenting information. All that carnage we saw in episode 4? nah healing magic bitches. Oliver healing himself from his wounds doesn't automaticaly mean everyone else can considering many of them suffered more fatal wounds. Having magic swords and wands doesn't mean they're now superman.
Aug 5, 2023 12:23 AM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
The first part where girls fawning over Oliver kinda meh, but once again Nanao funny approach that wants to get smooch ridiculously enough to let the cringe part ended on my good mood. Don't know why there's a sudden cousin sis coming to smooch Oliver, and why the protector needs to say the word which surely affect at the nearest future. Then idk why Darius seems like holding Professor Snape vibe with the warn.

But, oh well, all in all, finally the plot grasped the seriousness again after the first part with the troll case may finally reach its conclusion by finding out the mastermind behind the case. Nanaken really needs something to boost the hype pretty quick, or else the banger theme song will getting a waste smh...
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Aug 5, 2023 12:43 AM
Apr 2020
This is getting better and better. I like shows where they give you a little info every episode to increase mistery
Aug 5, 2023 1:02 AM
John Titor

Jul 2017
Oh, that teacher who now shows interest on Oliver is intriguing. Besides, he teaches potion brewing. Finally we have our Horace Slughorn. His appearance was brief, but I guess he'll play an important role in later episodes.
Mi música chiptune (auténtica, no fakebit) / My chiptune music (real, no fakebit)
YouTube
Battle of the Bits
SoundCloud
Aug 5, 2023 1:03 AM

Apr 2014
MadVandal said:
AkeZZZ said:

I mean, if you're their parents asking about their life on campus. What will be your answer?
oh... my mom, there was a rampaging troll on the first day. But, you don't need to worry about anything because my friends already defeated it. There were also scary-looking teachers I met in the class. The following day, I was wandering in the underground labyrinth during the nighttime with my friends, I met some creeping senpai who wanted to brutally kill me. One of them is in his fifth year, but his appearance is like he is in his 50s already. I've wondered about how long he was stuck in that underground labyrinth. On another day, I went into the underground colosseum with my friends. I got a chance to illegally fight some werewolves and there was also the legendary Garuda rampaging out there. But, you don't need to worry about anything because my friends already killed it. Oh... Oh... Today I just met the one who sent that rampaging troll, and she also tried to do something with my friend's brain. Last but not least, bullying from classmates or from teachers in this academy is something very normal like when you're breathing oxygen.
Well, these are my normal days in the Kimberly Academy. Please feel relaxed because everything is still under my control.

Their parents' reactions should be something like WTF!
AkeZZZAug 5, 2023 1:07 AM
何それ?意味分かんない
Aug 5, 2023 1:07 AM
Aug 2023
АкеЗЗЗ said:
MadVandal said:

AkeZZZ69647362I mean, if you're their parents asking about their life on campus. What will be your answer?
oh... my mom, there was a rampaging troll on the first day. But, you don't need to worry about anything because my friends already defeated it. There were also scary-looking teachers I met in the class. The following day, I was wandering in the underground labyrinth during the nighttime with my friends, I met some creeping senpai who wanted to brutally kill me. One of them is in his fifth year, but his appearance is like he is in his 50s already. I've wondered about how long he was stuck in that underground labyrinth. On another day, I went into the underground colosseum with my friends. I got a chance to illegally fight some werewolves and there was also the legendary Garuda rampaging out there. But, you don't need to worry about anything because my friends already killed it. Oh... Oh... Today I just met the one who sent that rampaging troll, and she also tried to do something with my friend's brain. Last but not least, bullying from classmates or from teachers in this academy is something very normal like when you're breathing oxygen.
Well, these are my normal days in the Kimberly Academy. Please feel relaxed because everything is still under my control.
Their parents' reactions should be something like WTF!
In fact, parents perfectly know where they are letting their kids go. And such conditions are dictated by necessity. But this necessity is shown only in the fifth volume of LN)
MahiruninAug 5, 2023 1:34 AM
Aug 5, 2023 1:35 AM

Oct 2021
Iron_Maw said:
EdgyLord666 said:

Only if force like your doing sure. Any piece horsing around is harem to you then.

Ah yes, kissing your cousin and friends are definitely just horsing around, no need for katie to be jealous at all.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Nanatsu no Maken ga Shihai suru Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Jul 7, 2023

223 by AtotehZ »»
Oct 9, 7:29 AM

» Hype? LN readers where you at?

RealityChanges - May 7

28 by MRD_Crowe »»
Sep 6, 8:57 PM

Poll: » Nanatsu no Maken ga Shihai suru Episode 15 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Oct 13, 2023

114 by zcv45 »»
Aug 23, 7:42 PM

» This harry potter mess was pretty bad.

xsilicon9 - Jul 27

19 by Animillion »»
Jul 31, 6:04 PM

» what's wrong with it? ( 1 2 )

APolygons2 - Jul 14, 2023

92 by 8oomer »»
Jul 12, 9:14 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.