Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (10) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »
Jun 17, 2023 3:01 PM
May 2020
Zero_r2 said:
Basically he has a sort of gender dysphoria, for the fact that his body is female, but he thinks himself as a man, so in a mirror, when confronted with the fact he saw "his sister" and not him, and by molesting him while making him look a t the mirror, Robin forcing him to accept that he is a woman, that it wasn't his sisters body that was molested, but his, so now he will be coerced into being 'her', a little creepy thinking as a male being raped by another male in a female body, that's what's interesting, true gender dysphoria via body change

quite interesting, even though there are probably some people who will get offended

Before this scene I thought haruki felt quite comfortable in his sister’s body, but now i doubt it. Even though his appearence is female, ik he’s a male but i really hope he starts to feel comfortable with his body again, regardless the fact that it is not his original body, cause i don’t think he will be able to change it. I think he’s living a kind of identity crisis rn… hope kiruko gets better
Jun 17, 2023 3:03 PM

Dec 2016
I will be honest, this r*pe scene would be even more impactful if Kiruko having period wasn't cuted out. because thanks to this additional scene viewer would also have back of the mind possibility of him getting pregnant which would severely fu*ckt up Kiruko's life.
Manga recommendation:
- Spy x Family (Ch.105/? - biweekly) | Sakamoto Days (Ch.182/? - weekly)
- MARRIAGETOXIN (Ch.99/? - weekly) | Machi and Oboro (Ch.11/? - biweekly)
- Make the Exorcist Fall in Love (Ch.74/? - biweekly)
- You and I Are Polar Opposites (Ch.61/? - biweekly)
Anime recommendation:
- Deca-Dence (Finished) | Wave, Listen to Me! (Finished)
- If My Favorite Pop Idol Made It to the Budokan, I Would Die (Finished)
- Diary of Our Days at the Breakwater (Finished)
Jun 17, 2023 3:06 PM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Neostorm-X said:
Ashhk said:
Aaaaaaaand the scene finally happened, but it wasn't as explicit as in the manga with the direction's touch the scene had when it was somewhat mixed with the past timeline of the kids going outside for the first time, wasn't as shocking as I thought it would be after reading the manga but still definitely tough :/
Do you have a track for what else they censored? Because i cant remember i know they changed a bunch of stuff
Well in the manga we see much more of the body for both Robin and Kiruko so it's more shocking, like during the mirror scene in the manga we see Kiruko fully naked without the breast covered etc
Jun 17, 2023 3:08 PM
Mar 2023
AnOnYmOuS__101 said:
el_morris said:
Everything that exists and happens in Heavenly Delusion has a reason to be, I hope what happened in the last 2 minutes is no exception to that and does have a purpose.
sorry to say it but it serves no purpose author wanted to make FMC accept her gender so what’s the best way to prove your a girl? Fuck her in the pussy hence rape that’s it FMC don’t show up till chp38 and this is the end of chp32
I will definitely start the manga anyway , it looks too good
Jun 17, 2023 3:12 PM

Dec 2019
i can't help but imagine Hijikata from Gintama 🤤
Jun 17, 2023 3:23 PM
Jul 2020
Martlyn said:
AnOnYmOuS__101 said:
sorry to say it but it serves no purpose author wanted to make FMC accept her gender so what’s the best way to prove your a girl? Fuck her in the pussy hence rape that’s it FMC don’t show up till chp38 and this is the end of chp32
I will definitely start the manga anyway , it looks too good
well good luck let me know how it goes
Jun 17, 2023 3:23 PM

Feb 2018
I was beginning to think that nothing crazy was happening this episode...
Then they started building up to that ending...
This anime really does keep surprising me.
Jun 17, 2023 3:46 PM
Nov 2022
My mind is about to explode, a lot happened in just over 20 minutes ._.

What the hell happened in the place where the children are? an attack? an accident? anything else?

On the other hand, Robin was literally raping Kiruko, bro wtf._.

Also, why did the doctor have to differentiate between the two children? Does anyone have something special or something?

Ahhh!!! there are too many questions!!
Jun 17, 2023 3:51 PM

Sep 2011
Unkn0wnfear said:
Appalling. Disgusting. Horrific. Why? I've been thinking of giving up on this show every week because its been boring, slow, and the two storylines haven't even connected yet. Then to throw something like this at us --with NO trigger warning -- is absolutely abhorrent. I am vehemently opposed to sexual violence being recreated as fiction in entertainment mediums, especially those intended for younger audiences. People in the comments on TV time said the Manga was even worse. Why did this show get an anime adaptation? Blegh. I don't think I even have it in me to watch the finale.
And yet Cross Ange is in your favorites.  How curious
Jun 17, 2023 4:12 PM
Jun 2022
wow this episode was utterly insane, i didn't expect that.
Jun 17, 2023 4:20 PM
May 2022
fuck robin he a bitch
Jun 17, 2023 4:30 PM

Jan 2019
God damn this show, they made it seem like some horrible shit was about to go down with the kids, only for Kiruko to get raped...

Rape scenes are one of the few things that make me uncomfortable in media, though this was thankfully more restrained than a lot of other anime.

Jun 17, 2023 4:36 PM

Mar 2020
Damn what's happening! A turn of events. 

Robin's seiyuu which is Nakai-san. Same as Zoro. hahaha Pervert Zoro
Oppai check!

111 cm: Hancock
110 cm: Zoro
100 cm: Robin
Jun 17, 2023 4:41 PM
Aug 2021
The way both plotlines converge into tense situations damn... well hope Maru gives Robin the old squish, especially if it is a slow one. And the kids will roam the world now, it'll be interesting to follow.
Jun 17, 2023 4:49 PM
May 2022
Finished watching this ep around 4 in the morning and damn wow wtaf! The attack on ibakura or whatever the named facility is was really nice finally the test begun. The kids got to see the outside of outside and blue sky with a very very high ceiling/roof, Hope they actually dont go back in the facility and escape and find maru etc from where they share all the knowledge they all have coming to the breaking point of plot. COMING TO THE ENDING PART OF THE EPISODE AHH please someone please helpp me i had a bad feeling from robin the moment he kept delaying his talk mentioning 5 years and saying to relax first, AND THEN HE ASKS HER TO SHOWER nice she had blindedly trusted robin which led to him getting her completely nude pinning her down handcuffing her and this WAS SO SADDENINING AND UNCOMFORTABLE OF A SCENE PLESE ANY MANGA READER GIVE ME HOPE i cant just wait for the next ep I NEED TO KNOW BEFORE hand is there a chance that maru comes in time and saves harurki/kiruko before robing penetrates her..... if there is a slight chance he was unsuccessful of what he wanted to do pleaseee tell meeeeee.
Jun 17, 2023 5:10 PM

May 2015
Lol at all these comments. Looks like some people need to stick to the shallow end of the anime pool
Jun 17, 2023 5:25 PM

Mar 2020
I've never felt this uncomfortable watching an anime episode. I don't even want to keep watching, but since there's only one more episode left I'll finish season 1. But I don't think I'll watch season 2. I was in a bad mood after finishing the episode and that sucks considering we watch anime to have fun and relax.
💀😭😂🙏
Jun 17, 2023 5:29 PM

Mar 2020
ForeverTraitor said:
God damn this show, they made it seem like some horrible shit was about to go down with the kids, only for Kiruko to get raped...

Rape scenes are one of the few things that make me uncomfortable in media, though this was thankfully more restrained than a lot of other anime.
More restrained? Damn, what kinda shows have you seen?
💀😭😂🙏
Jun 17, 2023 5:31 PM
May 2021
Peepsqueeker said:
Slimsith said:
WTF!
That was not cool, that's so totally fucked with that ending to the episode.
It makes me feel like this was a wasted watch over this episode, like why did I bother with this.
Well, despite the fucked up rape scene, there's an episode left and hopefully there's some kinda comeback.
I really don't want to feel regret with this series.
You rated Berserk a 10, yet have qualms with this scene? Berserk's infamous rape scene was far less censored and was way more gruesome/appalling than this scene.

You also promote Choujin Densetsu Urotsukidouji on your profile bio, which includes multiple rape scenes? Are you baiting?
Message Sent from Peepsqueeker
3 hours ago
re: bait?
'Baiting' is basically throwing a statement down, quite often one that's controversial or against the tide or that doesn't make sense, which makes people react to it.
For example if there was a topic about a Green dress and you comment something like 'This dress is too blue for my tastes.'
I'm not mad at your opinion, I just find it interesting to see certain shows highly rated in your list that have similar elements, that go even further than this show has thus far, but this throwing you off.  This show however has been a wild ride/crazy experience thus far, so something like this happening in a post-apocalyptic world, where sex is a recurring theme, consensual or otherwise, is not surprising to me.
Good day.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
In reply to your PM you sent:

Okay, with the exception of Berserk.
The other animes had that shit fairly close to the beginning of the anime.
I think what they did for this was push it towards the end of the season, I don't read the manga itself, so that by the time it happened, no one could bitch.
I haven't rated the show low and I'll rate trash as trash, did you go through my list to see what I thought of "Dropout"?
No you didn't.
From what I see, alot of people didn't like that shit, it was fucked up.

To be raped, while inside you sisters body and your forced to watch....
It takes that cuckold shit to the next level and no, I didn't find it impressive.

All I did was make a statement and it's true.
It all falls down to the next episode, and as I said before:
The next episode, I hope there's some redemption.

Good day to you to, sir.
Since you blocked messages and profile comments, I guess I have to post here since you can't "debate" like a respectable person.
Honestly, your the only here being a drama queen over it.
SlimsithJun 17, 2023 5:35 PM
Jun 17, 2023 5:37 PM
Jul 2022
ElmoBoredAsf said:
Finished watching this ep around 4 in the morning and damn wow wtaf! The attack on ibakura or whatever the named facility is was really nice finally the test begun. The kids got to see the outside of outside and blue sky with a very very high ceiling/roof, Hope they actually dont go back in the facility and escape and find maru etc from where they share all the knowledge they all have coming to the breaking point of plot. COMING TO THE ENDING PART OF THE EPISODE AHH please someone please helpp me i had a bad feeling from robin the moment he kept delaying his talk mentioning 5 years and saying to relax first, AND THEN HE ASKS HER TO SHOWER nice she had blindedly trusted robin which led to him getting her completely nude pinning her down handcuffing her and this WAS SO SADDENINING AND UNCOMFORTABLE OF A SCENE PLESE ANY MANGA READER GIVE ME HOPE i cant just wait for the next ep I NEED TO KNOW BEFORE hand is there a chance that maru comes in time and saves harurki/kiruko before robing penetrates her..... if there is a slight chance he was unsuccessful of what he wanted to do pleaseee tell meeeeee.

No chance she’s gonna get rape Mann
And Mary will come after
So stop hoping
Sorry for you
Jun 17, 2023 5:42 PM
Aug 2021
filho de uma puta maldito.
Mas foda que é esse tipo de situação pesada que traz "algo bom" porque os animes em geral sempre tem uma fórmula que deixa todo espectador feliz, e nesse episódio isso foi totalmente quebrado, o que é bom, mas não deixo de sentir ódio por esse maldito, essa cena me lembrou muito o griffith...
Jun 17, 2023 5:52 PM
Apr 2022
gotta have one weird rapist in the post apocalypse, nothing new here
Jun 17, 2023 6:14 PM

May 2016
BorealGalaxys12 said:
She definitely got pregnant here, the author didn't put the scene of her getting her first period for nothing, he is the sort of author that likes to put "Hints" on everything. Also.
where did it show the period?
Jun 17, 2023 6:25 PM
May 2021
:'( I guess you can't always have the happy ending
Jun 17, 2023 6:26 PM

Oct 2013
scarletredjail said:
mkzxwing said:
I said it before and i'll say it again, but i don't get what everyone's flipping over here, what was described in episode 9 was a far worse situation.
ig you are right but this was more uncomfortable to watch

Well, true, they showed more as well. Still, its more logical and morally consistent to care about the universal ethics of situations more than the visuals
Jun 17, 2023 6:48 PM

May 2021
Robin... oh sorry, I mean, sc*m. Since he first set his sight on Kiruko in this episode I sensed bad things from him. I hoped in some external intervention, but gave up when Maru bought dinner. Plus, judging by sc*m's words, maybe he even abused of Kiriko back in the past.
Jun 17, 2023 6:50 PM

Nov 2014
People are acting like they've been watching a completely different show for the past twelve weeks, think about things a little more and you'll connect the dots and realize how absolutely sad, traumatic and horrifying this series really is, the reason people are acting so viscerally to this particular event is because it's so blatant whereas everything else has been shrouded in mystery and subtext. 
As for the theory that Robin was r*ping Kiruko's sister, there are clues that it was a fully consenting situation but I do think it's very possible that Robin played a part in the sister's death judging by his reaction.
Another part I liked in this was Shiro and Mimihime's relationship, they're not such an obvious couple as others are but they're always very cute together.
Forum Signature
Jun 17, 2023 7:00 PM

Apr 2022
damnnn real rough for kiruko. can't believe my boy zoro hijikata robin would do this, kinda sus ngl. it's real tho, can't deny.
the walk through the hallway scene was very cool, the parallels.
kids from the facility are finally out.

two kinds of weirdos in this thread; disagree with both sides are of the extreme.
Jun 17, 2023 7:07 PM
Oct 2021
The performances are very good. The entire show smoothly intertwines three storylines, whether it's the scene of the female protagonist running into Robin with its cinematography and soundtrack, or the rape at the end. The performances rely more on seamless visual storytelling to convey emotions rather than relying heavily on rape, and it didn't have the intense and explosive emotions that I had imagined.
Jun 17, 2023 7:23 PM
May 2017
Jfc this episode messed me up. I want to rate it a 1 for hate but this peak content deserves all 5's for what it is, so that's what it gets. This is the first time an anime made my eyes water out of dread rather than tragedy like anohana or angel beats. I feel so sorry for Kiruko the betrayal from being defiled from who she remembered as her loving big brother. Meanwhile Maru decided to allow her, her privacy. This is when realism feels bad rather than good, we would have all loved Maru to somehow guess something was off, or even to follow on a whim to save her just in time. But sadly he did what most would have done, we can't blame him but he will definitely shoulder the blame knowing how he is. What a terrible thing to happen, and off topic but it's all but confirmed that Robin is Taka right? I wonder how he will react coming across his friends son? I wonder what made him become a sick fuck? So many questions 

5/5
Jun 17, 2023 7:59 PM

Mar 2007
Ewww ... just Ewww. I would take a shower but that only reminds me of Ewww ...
Jun 17, 2023 8:11 PM

Oct 2019
MyllerPhiem said:
CQLLIST said:
Literally my thoughts in the last 3-4 mins of the episode: 
HOLY FUCK HOLY FUCK HOLY FUCK HOLY FUCK HOLY FUCK HOLY FUCK HOLY FUCK HOLY FUCK HOLY FUCK HOLY FUCK HOLY FUCK HOLY FUCK HOLY FUCK HOLY FUCK HOLY FUCK HOLY FUCK HOLY FUCK HOLY FUCK HOLY FUCK HOLY FUCK HOLY FUCK HOLY FUCK HOLY FUCK HOLY FUCK HOLY FUCK HOLY FUCK HOLY FUCK HOLY FUCK. 

Finally they adapted the disturbing part, I find myself overreacting to it while I was watching it, not in a bad way. Overall though, the mystery thickens yet again. And lastly, Fuck you Robin.
Last episode where a group of men were raped and held as semen slaves was not "the disturbing part" for you? Fuck you, Twitter-SJW.
to be fair.... they showed like nothing in that episode. pretty much all of it was just described.

on the other hand the scene in this episode was directed like a horror movie, and the entire episode was foreshadowing something terrible happening.
Also available at:
YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCK8spdL1M_J-z0vO2C7jPLw
Second Channel: https://www.youtube.com/@AshPolygonsDo/videos
Why You Should Watch Akudama Drive: https://youtu.be/Yw0r52wRjgA
A Love Letter To Anime「AMV」: https://youtu.be/YQyqxFM2m9Q

My referral code to a website/app that gives you free money (a few cents a day) by using a few megabytes of your internet for file sharing. We both get a bonus if you use my link: https://r.honeygain.me/ARSHIA7942
Jun 17, 2023 8:12 PM

Oct 2019
TheRealNormie said:
Normally those types of scenes don't bother me too much but that was really uncomfortable to watch at the end, and people are saying it's censored. Wow. 
I actually think it's more terrifying and uncomfortable BECAUSE they  showed less: https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=2100252&show=0&msgid=69383660#msg69383660

they director absolutely nailed this episode.
Also available at:
YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCK8spdL1M_J-z0vO2C7jPLw
Second Channel: https://www.youtube.com/@AshPolygonsDo/videos
Why You Should Watch Akudama Drive: https://youtu.be/Yw0r52wRjgA
A Love Letter To Anime「AMV」: https://youtu.be/YQyqxFM2m9Q

My referral code to a website/app that gives you free money (a few cents a day) by using a few megabytes of your internet for file sharing. We both get a bonus if you use my link: https://r.honeygain.me/ARSHIA7942
Jun 17, 2023 8:20 PM
May 2021
BEaSTPadwal15 said:
KonoDioDa1969 said:
how bad was this episode in manga? like did anything positive happen after that?

Well, yes and no. Can give some spoilers if you want.

This is 110% some foreshadowing. You can easily tell if you spotted the man eaters and people from previous episodes.

Jun 17, 2023 8:32 PM

May 2015
Poor Kiruko, she got betrayed by Robin who she looked up too! Everything seems to be coming towards a climax with the academy being attacked and falling apart, and this reunion outside of it. Hopefully Maru comes to save Kiruko.
Jun 17, 2023 8:46 PM

Feb 2016
Wth is going on…
Jun 17, 2023 8:50 PM
May 2017
Excellent episode, dramatic and intense!

Expecting episode 13 to finish the series with an explosion of rage and violence.
Mene, mene, tekel, parsin
Jun 17, 2023 9:03 PM

Jan 2021
It was uncomfortable, but not nearly as bad as I thought it was gonna be. However, this could also mean the next episode starts off with a longer, more explicit and uncomfortable scene.

Jun 17, 2023 9:11 PM
Mar 2022
Pre_Yum said:
This was very disturbing to watch. I didn't feel comfortable watching it. So... please be wary. It might be a controversial episode, at least how it ended.

The test has been started. The academy is under attack. The kids are crying and there's chaos everywhere. Aside from that, Maru and Kiruko have now reached a new place where it seems like they can find a clue or two about their further journey and Kiruko who's been looking for Robin for all this time finally met him but there was nothing good about it. I felt very sad watching that. The kids under the facility finally saw the blue sky for the first time.

The episode in itself was incredibly directed and just as masterfully storyboarded as usual. Incredible job. But, a very disturbing episode.

very well said. the absolute joy from the children experiencing the wonder of the sky and being freed. the repulsion of hiruko believing she was free and becoming trapped and terrified. the duality of this episode was powerful. very well done. also very much disturbing and hard to watch.
Jun 17, 2023 9:11 PM

Jul 2012
Lots of 1 starts. Weak people getting filtered I guess.
That said, fire up the Kiru-Beam! This asshole is getting cooked. 
Jun 17, 2023 9:35 PM
Jan 2021
What the end of the episode is this, Inazaki Robin was like this?
Jun 17, 2023 9:44 PM

Feb 2019
Robin so evil dawg. Bro said I want you to watch this shit in the mirror 💀 what in the game of thrones. Freaky ass
Jun 17, 2023 9:55 PM

Sep 2018
What a ride this anime has been, good lord.
Jun 17, 2023 10:18 PM

May 2021
Good episode I guess but nothing special so far, 7.2/10.
Jun 17, 2023 10:26 PM

Feb 2021
All this anticipation about going to the outside, only for it to have another fence...
Jun 17, 2023 10:37 PM

Mar 2019
Well that was fucked up... Jesus
Jun 17, 2023 10:41 PM
Oct 2019
I knew it the moment Robin saw Kiruko, that face wasn't shocked from happiness at all. That is the face that seeing ghost, implying he is the one that shot her in the past.

The Visual Storytelling is going crazy in this episode.

omg imagined the person you admire so much is this evil rapist piece of shit.
This is WILD!!
Jun 17, 2023 10:46 PM

Nov 2012
Mcfeeley said:
I can only guess based on how Robin was so at ease of doing this he also raped Kiruko in the past.  What a way to find out your sister was victimized.  I may go back and watch the past episode to see if the real Kiruko had and strange reactions about Robin’s presence.
I am of the same mind. I don't recall seeing them in the same scene.
Jun 17, 2023 10:46 PM

Feb 2013
So Robin is a goblin, after all. I hope the Goblin Slayer comes for him.
Jun 17, 2023 11:02 PM
May 2022
episode 12 was fucking shit, and 13 is gonna be worse
Pages (10) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Tengoku Daimakyou Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 24, 2023

477 by Kobayashis »»
3 hours ago

Poll: » What would you do if your waifu told you she is like Kiruko? [SPOILER]

Zarutaku - Feb 11

26 by Zarutaku »»
4 hours ago

Poll: » Tengoku Daimakyou Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - May 13, 2023

126 by Lithium95 »»
Sep 11, 10:46 PM

» Season 2 ?

seasonanimes_ - Sep 8

12 by JuliusKingsley0 »»
Sep 10, 11:41 AM

Poll: » Tengoku Daimakyou Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Apr 29, 2023

132 by g_c_ »»
Sep 4, 6:55 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.