Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Girlfriend, Girlfriend
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Jul 16, 2021 10:54 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
This three way relationship still has a lot of shenanigans lol

Seems they went with the gym room to have a proper lunch and conversation together. Saki's scene with Naoya in the bed was gold. She literally tries to seduce him even when embarassed herself. Still, gotta give some props to her for at least trying.

Naoya and Nagis scenes looked like something out of a fantasy.
Jul 16, 2021 11:53 AM

Jan 2021
How long are their breaks? On top of that just to find a place to eat hahah

Saki's existential crisis 😂
Don't think about anything else, just do what you're good at. This is what I learned today
Naoya definition of Simp ( ・ิ ͜ʖ ・ิ)

Every week with this I affirm that my tastes are so distorted that I do not understand myself
Jul 16, 2021 11:57 AM

Jun 2019
Nagisa's cuteness can melt anyone's heart and Saki and Naoya are no exception to that. They went to so much trouble in order for all three of them to eat together. Nagisa repeatedly choosing toilets was so hilarious. But, it was worth it in the end. They enjoyed their lunch in P.E Warehouse together.

But, Saki realized that Nagisa has done so much for Naoya, and on the other hand, she hasn't done anything. She's desperate for his love as well. She doesn't wanna lose to Nagisa. Poor Saki, she's trying her best. But, props to Naoya man for trying so hard for Saki. He'll do anything for his girls. LOL
Jul 16, 2021 12:26 PM

Apr 2020
I really like when Saki just jumped from her balcony immediately. She just really like Saki.

Jul 2017
We'll continue on the "This is Trash and so am I" three-way relationship farce of the threesome xD

Nagisa adapted well into the secret 2-timing situation between Saki and Naoya by being a good cook, but to have lunch around a cramped stinky toilet, Saki doesn't like the smell...and the shift to the girls' toilet only will make things more confusing and rumours abetting, HEH. Naoya really trying his best to find a place for the three of them, and it's the gym storage to conceal their identities, and work this kink out.

Anything for the girls amidst Naoya's selfishness, and I feel pity for Saki who's been left on the sideline as a witness and a lazy bum. So it's her turn to show affection for the guy, but it wounded up being the other way around in total carnage of a mess. How funny...to eat burnt curry...and out of options, she goes straight for the sexy stuff, which turns him off with the misunderstandings.

Literally everything Saki did, Nagisa did better, but Naoya has made a point to get Saki back by hook or by crook, being neighbours, pulling all the stops and going all desperate. It definitely reached Nagisa's heart, and all it took for Saki to come back is the forced hand press on her boobs.

Next Chapter: Persuasion!

HAHA I'm enjoying this "so bad it's good" trash journey a lot!

Apr 2014
WTF I just watched. btw, I love it.
I love SakiSaki's reaction from this episode. lmao... Saki, you just be yourself is enough for Naoya. You don't need to be like Nagisa, you don't need to be good at cooking. Your normal SakiSaki is the one that Naoya love.
何それ?意味分かんない
Jul 16, 2021 12:27 PM

Feb 2019
This show is fucking amazing man. The ridiculousness is perfect. So nice to have a sigma MC who’s not afraid of women.

Nagisa bringing them to the toilets to eat lunch had me fucking dying, then Saki’s antics to get Naoya to sleep with her lmao. Genuinely hilarious episode, great art, banter, banger OP, what’s not to like about this. Definitely the best romcom for me.

New waifu next week too? Lets fucking goo
Marinate1016Jul 16, 2021 12:30 PM
Jul 16, 2021 12:28 PM

Apr 2020
This episode was hilarious, never laughed that hard in a anime episode in awhile. It’s even more funnier in this episode compare to the original manga. I really do like the episode concept, like it’s a episode you can’t take very seriously (same goes with episode one and two) And I just find that really funny. I know many people wouldn’t like this anime because of how stupid it is, but I personally love it, and I’m really excited for this new “best girl”.
Nina supporter for life💕
Jul 16, 2021 12:29 PM

Dec 2020
Tbh i love the reactions of saki chan bro that’s so funny. They search so many places to eat alone their bentos nagisa preferred the toilet room. Saki is jealous because she can’t do for naoya. I hope they add more characters development for the Mc.
P O S I T I V E V I B E Sシ

Jul 16, 2021 12:29 PM

Jun 2021
How did sakisaki leave school when school wasn't even over ???
Jul 16, 2021 12:34 PM

May 2021
‘Do you prefer Nagisa Chan’s huge boobs!’
This episode was really good and I’m starting to like this series even more. Saki wanting that cake but forcing herself to deny it was funny as well. Looking forward to the next episode.
AISHITERU...REM!
Jul 16, 2021 12:41 PM

Sep 2011
I laughed a lot in this episode lol The bathroom scener was hilarious. BTW I can't choose between Saki and Nagisa, they are both so cute.
Jul 16, 2021 12:44 PM
Jul 2018
Another weird yet fun episode. I can't get enough of Nagisa's cuteness. Gotta say that was a rough move by Saki😂. We got to see Shino, and is that Rika on the livestream Saki was watching?
Jul 16, 2021 12:52 PM

Jan 2018
This was probably the best episode yet. I laughed way harder than I expected. This doesn’t seem like a "trash" anime anymore. It’s stupid by design.

I feel bad about Saki feeling useless. She obviously loves Naoya but has almost no redeeming features. She has to work to "win" even though Naoya doesn’t seem to care about those aspects. With that said, the version of Naoya in Saki's mind doesn’t line up correctly with the actual one, she might actually end up losing if she keeps this up. Thankfully the ending shows otherwise. That jump from the balcony tho. I do believe Saki is willing to do anything for Nagoya but not in the same way as Nagisa.
Jul 16, 2021 1:16 PM
Jun 2021
Man really wrote a whole book on why he loves Saki I just can't ✋😭
IRUZZJul 16, 2021 1:19 PM
Jul 16, 2021 1:26 PM

Sep 2011
It's a pity this anime has such a low score :( Do you think it will rise in the future?
Jul 16, 2021 1:32 PM

Apr 2015
The ridiculousness is off the charts and I can't help but laugh about it as usual. The whole "looking for a lunch spot" was just stupid, it was funny. From multiple roofs, to restrooms and they settled for the gym storage.

What I learned today is, that even though Nagisa is overpowered in cuteness, she doesn't seem too bright at times XD Neither does Saki for that fact, but her reactions makes up for it!

Now I feel sorry for Saki, cause next week we'll have another "huge boobed" girl introduced and she's blond as well!!
Jul 16, 2021 1:41 PM
Mar 2021
Saki’s mistake was comparing herself to Nagisa thats not how it works everyone is good at something you just gotta act yourself and do what you’re enjoying and im sure that Naoya does feel the same
Hussein-Jul 16, 2021 1:57 PM
Jul 16, 2021 2:27 PM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Saki²'s reactions are so ridiculous that it's hilarious xD she's complexed for nothing though, and well once again we saw Rika's appearance on YouTube, her biggest "event" is for next ep, I can't wait xD
Jul 16, 2021 2:28 PM

Apr 2020
hilarious episode,poor saki i can't stop laughing in the second part.
big booba character next episode? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Jul 16, 2021 2:35 PM

Mar 2010
Holy shit Nagisa was such a stubborn bitch, but her jelously is so off putting.. but its reasonable asf haha so I can't blame her. She feels insignificant as a home maker and can't even provide her sexuality. But I think her outgoing personality can be a asset that she could exploit.

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
Jul 16, 2021 2:46 PM

Jun 2021
Damn, I feel like this episode was better than the previous two (even though all 3 were funny to me).

Minase seem so obsessed with Toilets. Damn, may be when her past character arc unveils, we can know that. And wait a sec, how much duration is their recess break ?! I here can't even get a perfect 20 min of breaks here😂

And now Saki seem very desperate about her love to him, well, she really hasn't done anything, but she don't need herself to compare with Nagisa in every aspect, and I mean, "chest insecurity" has became quite normal in every rom-coms, though every anime has their execution which makes it stands out.

And Naoya's reaction to when Saki forced his hand to her breast, that makes him a SIGMA or definitely a CHAD protagonist for me !! It's refreshing we got a different MC. Everytime the same thing, like how generic MCs could react in those types of situation : "EEEEEHHHHHH (blushing hard enough)"

The various expressions which Saki's giving really making this show interesting, like for this ep, this was my favorite :

And wait, when did their Qwitter changed into Twitter

Also, welp, Naoya has a very diverse preferences 👀 Anyways, the man is trying his hard to make up with her, 3 days of no sleep.

More drama and hilarious moments are awaiting with the coming of 3rd girl next week !!

~ Weeboo
Jul 16, 2021 3:03 PM

Jun 2017
That was some master level self bamboozle on Saki's end. lmao
Jul 16, 2021 3:05 PM

Nov 2018
I searched for the meaning of bad girlfriend on the internet and Saki-chan was written on there.

SEIBAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Jul 16, 2021 3:18 PM

Sep 2018
caliburn1337 said:
I searched for the meaning of bad girlfriend on the internet and Saki-chan was written on there.

hahahaha good one
Jul 16, 2021 3:23 PM

Jul 2020
I have to admit I laughed more than I should in this episode , But for real man just dump her a** and continue with the supportive gf instead of the dead weight gf lmao!
Waiting for the stone ocean 3 anime
Jul 16, 2021 3:52 PM

Jun 2021
Another episode where Saki (and Ayaneru's voice) really carries the episode. In fact, that's the only reason I'm still watching this show, as the animation is mediocre and the jokes are hit or miss.

Hoping the addition of the third girl will make this show better.
Jul 16, 2021 3:58 PM

Sep 2019
Saki likes gacha, nice. That streamer looks hot
Jul 16, 2021 3:58 PM

Oct 2020
Well, that was quite the ridiculous lunch break. Good thing that they found a safe place to eat together. Haha, they actually portrayed what modern-day live streaming is like accurately. We got to see Saki desperately try to become of use to Naoya a lot in this episode, but she doesn't succeed and decides to seduce Naoya. Saki was a bit too aggressive. Ah, I love Naoya's exaggerated reactions; he honestly doesn't know when to stop!
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 16, 2021 4:29 PM
Jul 2015
Really... This title is plain ridiculous. The main characters are so dumb that is not even funny.
Jul 16, 2021 4:31 PM

Aug 2020
"Saki-chan Saki-chan" What a great episode.

Naoya is just super duper over the top and it's incredible for trying to get Saki's attention. Also great to see that they've found a quiet place to eat their food, I thought it was gonna be a normal lock in situation like in every romcom ever, but i'm happy to say that it didn't happen

Has a 8.60 mean score
Akasaka > Other Mangakas

Jul 16, 2021 4:37 PM

Apr 2010
I think the only issue I have is that the MC takes things to extremes which can be funny at times but other times abit cringey. The heroines are all great though.
Jul 16, 2021 4:50 PM

May 2020
This is so funny, I can't. It's been a while since I've laughed a lot seeing something omfg

Jul 16, 2021 5:08 PM

Apr 2018
Well, what the fuck did I just watch.. A masterpiece? A pure romantic anime?
Both of them. (just joking)

Did they have a whole year time to find a place to eat? LOL.. my lunch is over in a few minutes xD
Well, fanservice again. That's some good shit. Anyway, Naoya really stood up 3 days just to make up with Saki. Thanks to Nagisa's F size boobie grab everything worked out and Saki came back. Saki's expressions are one of the best things in the anime and the amount of loud conversations they have..

I love how nothing makes sense in this anime.

Can't wait for the next girl to appear, the yellow haired one. She's the one with the SSR oppais! xD

“You yourself have to change first, or nothing will change for you!”
'
Jul 16, 2021 5:17 PM

Aug 2018
Damn, if all 3 of them aren’t dopes, but they sure are amusing.
Jul 16, 2021 5:48 PM
Jul 2017
The constant overreacting is getting annoying and he is just the worst MC this season - and we have some utter morons. The jokes aren't funny if they are just the same things over and over. Needs more variety and originality. I don't think adding 2 more girls into his "harem" is going to help.

I haven't been this disappointed in an anime series since Gamers :(
SuperFancyJul 16, 2021 5:58 PM
Jul 16, 2021 6:04 PM

Nov 2020
Saki is crazy XD. Yes, it remembers Gamers, are all a little hyperactive or something xD.
Jul 16, 2021 6:08 PM

Jul 2019
When is the white hair girl come in. I want to see her, honestly. The Pink Hair and Blue hair girl are so dumb. Yellow hair doesn't seem smart either. I want a girl that will being a sense and push the story forward.

What can I say? I got few laughs out of this trash.

-[ ~♫~ ll Credit ]-
Jul 16, 2021 6:11 PM

Jul 2015
Dude spent 769€ on gacha and didn't pull a single 5*, is he playing Fate/GO?

Hilarious episode, the characters and the ridiculous situations they create make me laugh so much.
Jul 16, 2021 6:19 PM

Sep 2018
LOL, this shit is so ridiculously over the top, I love it. Might be my anime of the season if it keeps up the humor.
Jul 16, 2021 6:24 PM
Jul 2018
moments of them deciding where to eat the food was a very tense situation, with that event of vokta home even though it is on the side of the house, it generated cool scenes.
Jul 16, 2021 6:36 PM

Feb 2017
please for the sake of my sanity, can they just eat in the FRICKING classroom

placeholder text
Jul 16, 2021 7:16 PM
May 2021
Saki is legit the star of the show lmao, here emotions are over the top!
Jul 16, 2021 7:42 PM
Jun 2019
I definitely enjoyed ep. 3, laughing and facepalming all the way through. The tone shifts were still there, a bit less jarring and cringey as last episode (where I actually took a break halfway through). Still tripping through sweetness and romance, then high-tension shame and secrecy, to absolute madcap slapstick. I know better than to get drawn into taking their relationship development seriously any longer, and am just loving this out of control joyride into harem/poly parody.
Jul 16, 2021 7:43 PM
Jan 2016
I may be overthinking things but if they wanted to eat lunch together couldnt they just say they are friends and since she makes such amazing food she offered to cook for them? Seems much simpler than this. Also couldnt he just sleep with them one at a time? Theres no reason they have to do it together, he sleeps with one that night and the other the next..also seems pretty simple.
Jul 16, 2021 7:52 PM
Nov 2020
The constant bathroom scenes and Naoya's failed balcony attempts at getting Saki's attention were the funniest parts for me. (Damn, showing them your "tastes" on your Quitter account? hahaha)
Jul 16, 2021 8:07 PM
Dec 2018
This show should be above 7 by end of this season otherwise I'll lose my faith in anime community.
Jul 16, 2021 8:14 PM

Nov 2011
Alright this episode was actually good. Saki had me laughing the entire episode. "I'm not doing shit!" LOL Oh Lord that was funny as hell. Saki also failing to do anything for Naoya had me crying.
I felt like Naoya got better in this episode but I still can not stand Minase. Like that stunt she tried to pull at the end really bothered me. I really didn't like it.

Blonde next week tho
Listen to my podcast
https://anchor.fm/waifusandweeaboos

Follow my twitch.
https://www.twitch.tv/sorasensei1

Spring 2024 Waifus on Profile

"You can have multiple Waifus" -me

Jul 16, 2021 8:16 PM

Jun 2020
otakuclub94 said:
It's a pity this anime has such a low score :( Do you think it will rise in the future?
nope no chance this score is already higher😂😂
Jul 16, 2021 8:22 PM

Nov 2014
The comedy this episode was top notch, so much trouble just to find a decent place to eat lunch together...

Also i gotta admire naoya's determination to keep his word of dating the girls together and how he tried to win saki back was just gold, the "letter" he wrote was a bit too much lol
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kanojo mo Kanojo Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jul 23, 2021

106 by ninjaberserker »»
Apr 24, 4:36 AM

Poll: » Kanojo mo Kanojo Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jul 2, 2021

313 by ninjaberserker »»
Apr 21, 9:38 AM

Poll: » Kanojo mo Kanojo Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Sep 17, 2021

181 by bem_bir_ilke3 »»
Mar 11, 12:19 PM

Poll: » Kanojo mo Kanojo Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Sep 10, 2021

96 by Treyv0n »»
Feb 29, 2:41 AM

Poll: » Kanojo mo Kanojo Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Sep 3, 2021

90 by Treyv0n »»
Feb 28, 4:14 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.