Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
May 13, 2021 7:58 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Lol, the prodcuer is like a life coach in this show. He's always so motivating and plays the role of a producer as he is.

Tae Yamada had more silly moments on screen more than usual. She's like the perfect example of a zombie idol and it's entertaining to see the way she tries to entertain an audience. God Bless Tae Yamada.

Stark700May 13, 2021 9:12 AM
May 13, 2021 8:50 AM

Jun 2019
I laughed way too much on Sakura looking left and right before exiting their front yard lol.
May 13, 2021 9:00 AM

Jul 2017
HOLY CRAP WE'VE REACHED THERE Y'ALL: The Legendary Tae Yamada's episode!

Kotarou's issue with the huge debt is an incurring issue on Saga, but glad that everyone of Franchouchou is taking the day off, especially Number Zero Yamada. As silly as her antics are onstage, her off-stage appearance is really funny and admirable as well with the Saga rreporter stalking her at every corner (lucky there's Romero-kun to stop him, but it seems that that wasn't enough based on the post-credits).

The mini-breakout dance session was really cool, and seeing the Chicken character reignites the same familiarity of the Legend that we saw with Season 1 (god that was damn memorable after 3 years). The Saga cop was kinda corrupt to use the prize money for a boat betting race, but Tae acting on her own is quite the hilarity as food is her kicker. Nice to see the Dorami gang again, as is Maria from their previous beef with Saki.

That's a hell lotta money that Tae won: 20 million EXACT. That's why she's called the Legendary Tae Yamada, and a close shave with Maria almost figuring out the zombie deal.

A classic legend in the making of Saga history.
KANLen09May 13, 2021 10:37 AM
May 13, 2021 9:02 AM

Jan 2014
I was honestly worried for this episode, depending how they handled it, and I can say without fear now, as they've smashed it with flying colours. Fucking amazing episode, and super funny. I wouldn't want Tae to ever wake up any time soon, as we could lose all this. Never lose this LEGEND.
May 13, 2021 9:06 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Hmm some people are suspicious of their real identity, that's not surprising.
It's great to see a focus on Tae for this episode.
And lol she's winning more money than Kaiji with gambling, Tae is the best gambler ever
May 13, 2021 9:22 AM

Apr 2014
This episode is LEGENDARY, totally a legend by the legendary Yamada Tae. She is very lucky throughout the entire episode. Like Franchouchou's fan club said, she is kind of the lucky mascot of the group.
Minamoto's grave and Yamada's family grave located next to each other, this is super interesting.
That news reporter found out about Tae's secret. Will Franchouchou's secret about being a zombie be exposed? That's also very interesting.

何それ?意味分かんない
May 13, 2021 9:29 AM

Mar 2017
Tae best girl as always earning 20 million just like that lmao.
They showed Yamada family grave. I really wanna know her past.

Why do I feel like that reporter saw Tae's head falling off.
Edit: Ohh crap that did happen. I didn't see after credits.
hitsuu137May 13, 2021 9:33 AM
May 13, 2021 9:32 AM

Feb 2019
Let’s gooo Tae themed episode!! Really funny episode, who would have thought that Tae would bring home 20 million yen at the races lmao. Debt is all taken care of now. Sakura knocking Tae’s head off in the yard had me dying. This was a nice more light hearted episode after what we’ve been through the last 3 weeks. But the detective is getting closer and closer to learning the girls’ identity. Next few weeks could be rough.
May 13, 2021 9:39 AM

Oct 2017
Hell yeah! Tae focused episode and this was legendary. She won 20 million like it was nothing lol. Also woa the reporter found out their secret thou he doesn't seem like the type that's gonna make that public. He's proly gonna contact Koutarou and ask for an explanation.
May 13, 2021 9:46 AM
Mar 2021
Damn, what an awesome episode.

The 80s freestyle dance battle was amazing and in that last scene did Saki kiss that girl to distract her from Tae's head falling off?

And holy shit, that last scene before the preview!
May 13, 2021 9:54 AM
Jun 2020
finaly after 1 season and 6 more episodes someone found out their secret and has solid proof now lets see when they get exposed as zombies this is the only reason i watch this anime
May 13, 2021 9:54 AM
Jun 2020
finaly after 1 season and 6 more episodes someone found out their secret and has solid proof now lets see when they get exposed as zombies this is the only reason i watch this anime
May 13, 2021 9:55 AM

Dec 2015
That episode was awesome. We learned a lot more about Tae Yamada. Even though she doesn't sing, dance quite well, or have many social skills because he's more zombie-like than the members of the group. She still has a fanbase that loves her and it appears that the people in the area seem to love her. I thought it was interesting that Minamoto Family Grave (Sakura) and Yamada Family Graves (Tae) were right next to each other. I thought it was funny how she won over 20 million from both the boat race and the dance competition. Also, the news reporter is slowly getting closer to Franchouchou's secret, but Romero's body blocked one of the camera shots. Also, that last clip before the actual next episode, RIP.
Nunbo_ArburMay 13, 2021 10:03 AM
May 13, 2021 10:08 AM

Aug 2020
The Legendary Tae Yamada can do anything if she puts her heart to it.
May 13, 2021 10:29 AM

Mar 2017
Oh SHIIIIIT! The journalist got a photo of Sakura picking up Tae's head after it fell off! Oh man, what the hell's gonna happen from here?! It was only a matter of time before someone found out, what with people beginning to question the girls' likeness to past celebrities but why now when they're just getting back on their feet?!
Kitty-KateMay 13, 2021 10:34 AM
May 13, 2021 10:31 AM

Jul 2011
For the most im happy that was a Legendary Yamada Tae episode, this one was the most filler per se until now.

I really thought they were already out of the debt.

Now, how much of the cat is out of the bag after the credits scene
May 13, 2021 10:32 AM

Feb 2018
That's the legendary Tae for you!

Best idol by far
May 13, 2021 10:43 AM
Jan 2021
Uma Musume rip-off and easter eggs on boot race in this episode, are totally genius and really comedic for me who already follow CyGames and CyberAgent 🤣

Can't wait for next episode, where they will get back their thriller and mystery genres.
May 13, 2021 11:02 AM

Dec 2014
A day in the life Tae is as crazy as one would expect. I knew she'd win big by betting on that race. XD

Curious what'll happen now that the police officer has footage of Tae's head coming off.
May 13, 2021 11:04 AM

Dec 2013
That was a relaxing episode, everyone is so kind to Tae and thanks to her they are finally debt free, but now a bigger problem arises.
May 13, 2021 11:29 AM

Sep 2019
Tae reminded me of the people who randomly invest in shitcoins and become rich lol.
May 13, 2021 11:30 AM

Jul 2014
An interesting choice to use Tae's episode as a means to check in on a lot of the characters who made small appearances in season 1. Some entertaining dance moves from Tae during the dance competition, and it looks like the reporter subplot may finally be progressing after being teased for ages. Not much working around that photo of Sakura picking up Tae's head, that's for sure. The only question now is what the reporter's actually gonna do with that photo now that he's got it.
May 13, 2021 12:13 PM
Apr 2018
Can somebody help me to understand calculation on how much money Tae earned is done? I'm stranger to bet stuff, ty.
May 13, 2021 12:46 PM

Feb 2019
Legendary.

Also, I learned a new word: Ninnyhammer.
The line below is True.
The line above is False.
May 13, 2021 12:59 PM

Apr 2015
Sakura be paranoid looking around before exiting the gate, Truck-kun did a massive number on her mentally XDDD That cracked me up so much, more so than it should have.

Leave it to Tae to bet on a boat race and pay off that 20 million debt in a heartbeat. This episode was funny af. That cop really shows that he's not good at his job, encouraging gambling? XD

Was nice to see the reporter guy actually go out and investigate for once. Unlucky for him he had to run into Tae, who's so unusual that you would think it's all an act at the end of the day. But OH MY LORD, am I happy he followed her till the very end, to see Tae's head fall of her body and Sakura picking it up and placing it on top again.

THIS IS THE MOMENT I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR! Now his investigation really starts and I can't wait for him to discover who these girls really are and that his hunches were actually right all along, but when he finds out the whole truth, what will his actions be?!?
May 13, 2021 1:13 PM

Nov 2016
Tae's breakdance moves..she's just built different xD Crazy episode, rematch with the chicken, winning 20million, man, man, Tae did it again. She's wonder zombie. Now I hope for a Yuugiri centered episode.

That post ending scene, tho, zombie theory pretty much confirmed.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

May 13, 2021 1:47 PM

Mar 2019
Tae is simply doing everything right...I bet she gets all the things happening. Ez 20 mio.

Well who of us is a zombie? The reportor seems having a clue
May 13, 2021 2:22 PM

Dec 2018
THE LEGENDARY YAMADA TAE!! What a queen <3
May 13, 2021 2:37 PM

Dec 2018
tahtabacak said:
Can somebody help me to understand the calculation on how much money Tae earned is done? I'm a stranger to betting stuff, ty.

I'm no expert (I have actually never bet in my life lol), but Tae won 30 000 Japanese yen which is 308 227 Turkish lira (since you are Turkish I will use your currency); there are many ways to bet in race bets, you can bet on a boat to win the race, you can bet on one finishing last and you can even bet on an arriving order, which is what Tae did: by betting on the arrival of three boats in a specific order (first number 6, second number 2 and third number 5) which was very unlikely (number 6 never even won a race, as the girls said) to happen, she won 666,66 (a very high multiplier) times what she bet, 30 000 yen multiplied by 666,66 gives you 20 000 000 yen (the exact number to pay off all their debts), which is 205 484 942 Turkish lira.

Hope I managed to clear things out ^^
May 13, 2021 3:23 PM
Apr 2020
I love tae soooo much . Wonder what's gonna happen in the upcoming eps since that journalist guy saw her head fall .....will he make his move? i"m superexcited
May 13, 2021 4:01 PM

Mar 2016
I'm just gonna give Tae a lottery ticket, let her "choose" the numbers and submit it, stonks! She had a fun day.

This guy is doing a research on the girls, seems he may have some info on two of the franchouchou girls, and and an idea he discarded because it was stupid come back as he sees her head fell off, this was already interesting but oh men the level keeps getting higher.
No tomo malas decisiones, solo me gusta apoyar causas perdidas.
Disfruté Mayoiga, Ou-sama Game, Evil or Live, Mirai Nikki, Big Order, Arifureta, Ex-Arm, Tesla Note, Shuumatsu no Harem y Platinum End
nope les falle con esa, lo siento pero todos tenemos nuestros límites.
Así de jodido es mi gusto en anime, ¡Y estoy pinche orgulloso de ello!

May 13, 2021 4:10 PM
fanservice<3

Mar 2012
bout god damn time the biker girls showed up again lol
May 13, 2021 4:21 PM
Luny Tunes

Feb 2012
Tae-chan was supposed to be doing only the groceries but at the end of the day, she brings home 20 million to Franchouchou... My gosh, Tae Yamada is such a legend!

So many things I really like in this episode: The peppy shopping song while Tae-chan is walking with the grocery list, the return of the biker girls, Tae-chan's breakdancing moves, and Tae sneezing ink that accidentally marked the winning numbers. I'm really impressed at how all these developments played out for this episode. Truly, Tae Yamada is such a legend!

The reporter guy almost gave up that he couldn't find a scoop after tailing Tae-chan all day, but just when he peeked outside from the fence, he witnessed an unbelievable discovery. Now he has confirmed the zombie theory and I'm curious how will this play out in future episodes.

This episode is legendary and Tae Yamada is such a legend! Can you say that again?
May 13, 2021 4:42 PM

Sep 2017
Super fun episode. Tae's misadventures were very well done. And she even managed to solve the money problem. One interesting thing is that her family grave was right next to Sakura's. I don't know if there is some significance to that which I am unaware of. Also reporting saw her head fall off so there's that.
May 13, 2021 4:51 PM

Nov 2011
A lot of "Pay close attention" moments in this episode! Like Sakura looking both ways before leaving the house was hilarious!

THIS WAS THE EPISODE IVE BEEN WAITING FOR THOUGH!!! Something so Legendary!!

The graves were both Tae's and Sakura's which makes a little sense considering i feel like Tae is closer with Sakura then the others. Maybe Yuugiri but I think Sakura is still closer. Also the fact Tae ate the Apple that was for her was so good!

Oh lord the break dance scene was amazing!

Kinda had a feeling Tae would clean up at the track! I lost it when she sneezed and screamed out "Franchouchou" Lol Im about to start doing that myself.

Oh boy commence the drama with this dude taking pictures of Tae the whole time. I hope he keeps his mouth shut.

tahtabacak said:
Can somebody help me to understand calculation on how much money Tae earned is done? I'm stranger to bet stuff, ty.

I actually had to think pretty hard about this because I do dabble in Horse racing, I found it difficult to translate the Yen to Dollars issue along with the "300" number that was placed next to the Yen amount of "30000"

So basically when you bet on a specific "Trifecta" it is very difficult to guess it correctly, even with only 6 racers. So since Saya aka #6 was not expected to win, the odds to win on it went higher. Basically the 66700 number was the Amount of Yen won for every ticket with the winning numbers on it. Which is weird imo. So She bought 300 Tickets with 30000 Yen at stake and 66700 times 300 = 20,000,000 Yen (Roughly) ( the exact odds of the race ending was 670/1 So you win 670 Yen for every Yen you spent)
Listen to my podcast
https://anchor.fm/waifusandweeaboos

Follow my twitch.
https://www.twitch.tv/sorasensei1

Spring 2024 Waifus on Profile

"You can have multiple Waifus" -me

May 13, 2021 4:52 PM

Jun 2017
Legendary episode for a legendary person indeed. Tae might not "awaken" ever but at least we found out some interesting info about her past. Since her family tomb is intact she likely died rather recently or at least in the same modern age as Sakura. I thought scoop dude would actually check that out but he skipped it.

Now the zombie secret will be potentially out, I wonder if anything will be done with that thread or it will be left for S3. (if we get one)
May 13, 2021 4:57 PM
Oct 2019
We finally got to see how the living undead legend goes. I love how everyone around her is just "Yeah, she might bite random stuff but that's just the way she is rolls."
May 13, 2021 4:58 PM

Mar 2013

Finally SOME characters abiding by Covid guidelines.
Slice of Life Anime about the everyday life of a German Philosopher: Nietzschijou.
May 13, 2021 5:38 PM

May 2020
LEGENDARY EPISODE. THAT'S ALL.
May 13, 2021 6:05 PM

Feb 2014
Legendary Yamada Tae rocked this episode. From the most weird one out to the most lovable member of the group, she killed it all. Yet her backstory seems to have been shelved for a while now.

bassyey said:
I laughed way too much on Sakura looking left and right before exiting their front yard lol.

Well she missed her chance for Isekai so better be careful.
When someone asks me why I like anime, I'd say Just Because.

May 13, 2021 7:02 PM

Jun 2019
We even got a Tae episode and their debt ended as abruptly as it was introduced. It was better than I would have expected a Tae episode to be, but that still doesn’t place it within the better episodes of this season. It felt like a good filler episode with some significance tacked on at the end.
May 13, 2021 7:09 PM

Sep 2020
I'm so glad Tae got her very own episode, she's one of the most interesting members purely because of the fact she still hasn't awakened (maybe that's just how she was before she died and she's always been awakened). I like how nobody treats her different, I thought she would have trouble communicating with anyone outside of the team but she does just fine and always seems to get snacks which is funny. The dance was cringe but cool, and the boat race was pretty fun. It was complete bullshit luck but it was hilarious how the debt got cleared and I think it means they can move on to more interesting things.

Next episode is gonna be crazy though, the reporter is getting suspicious and it looks like some serious stuff happens from the next episode preview.

Overall A hilarious and great Tae episode.

Also you think that was her own grave she visited or some random person's grave?

May 13, 2021 7:40 PM

Feb 2009
She is just so legendary, Yamada Tae
May 13, 2021 7:57 PM

Aug 2016
Definitely the best episode so far of the second season, Tae best zombie, best person, best idol <3
May 13, 2021 9:23 PM

Jul 2016
It's so sweet to see everyone being so kind to Tae. She's such an angel~

Overall, it was a funny episode and all but still kinda disappointing most of it ended up feeling like filler with no real character development for Tae.
This said, her family grave is placed right next to Sakura's but I'm not sure how that's supposed to be relevant.
May 14, 2021 12:04 AM
Jul 2018
Tae Yamada... She truly is legendary.
May 14, 2021 2:03 AM

Jul 2012
My gosh, winning 20 million dollars just by betting the boat race!? This really shows how LEGENDARY Tae has been.
"You don't have to believe in yourself, because I believe in you." - Drax the Destroyer
https://dawnhibiki.carrd.co/

Mirishita ID: L3N93SKX
Discord: DawnHibiki #6454
May 14, 2021 5:35 AM
Apr 2018
SoraSenpai said:
A lot of "Pay close attention" moments in this episode! Like Sakura looking both ways before leaving the house was hilarious!

The graves were both Tae's and Sakura's which makes a little sense considering i feel like Tae is closer with Sakura then the others. Maybe Yuugiri but I think Sakura is still closer. Also the fact Tae ate the Apple that was for her was so good!

Kinda had a feeling Tae would clean up at the track! I lost it when she sneezed and screamed out "Franchouchou" Lol Im about to start doing that myself.

Oh boy commence the drama with this dude taking pictures of Tae the whole time. I hope he keeps his mouth shut.

tahtabacak said:

I actually had to think pretty hard about this because I do dabble in Horse racing, I found it difficult to translate the Yen to Dollars issue along with the "300" number that was placed next to the Yen amount of "30000"

So basically when you bet on a specific "Trifecta" it is very difficult to guess it correctly, even with only 6 racers. So since Saya aka #6 was not expected to win, the odds to win on it went higher. Basically the 66700 number was the Amount of Yen won for every ticket with the winning numbers on it. Which is weird imo. So She bought 300 Tickets with 30000 Yen at stake and 66700 times 300 = 20,000,000 Yen (Roughly) ( the exact odds of the race ending was 670/1 So you win 670 Yen for every Yen you spent)
Thanks you, I understand now.

justasadguy said:
tahtabacak said:
Can somebody help me to understand the calculation on how much money Tae earned is done? I'm a stranger to betting stuff, ty.

I'm no expert (I have actually never bet in my life lol), but Tae won 30 000 Japanese yen which is 308 227 Turkish lira (since you are Turkish I will use your currency); there are many ways to bet in race bets, you can bet on a boat to win the race, you can bet on one finishing last and you can even bet on an arriving order, which is what Tae did: by betting on the arrival of three boats in a specific order (first number 6, second number 2 and third number 5) which was very unlikely (number 6 never even won a race, as the girls said) to happen, she won 666,66 (a very high multiplier) times what she bet, 30 000 yen multiplied by 666,66 gives you 20 000 000 yen (the exact number to pay off all their debts), which is 205 484 942 Turkish lira.

Ty but I think you take the wrong ratio or calculation, 30000 yen makes about 2300 Turkish liras, anyways thanks, I understand now.
tahtabacakMay 14, 2021 5:44 AM
May 14, 2021 6:11 AM

Dec 2018
tahtabacak said:
SoraSenpai said:

Thanks you, I understand now.

justasadguy said:

Ty but I think you take the wrong ratio or calculation, 30000 yen makes about 2300 Turkish liras, anyways thanks, I understand now.

whoops sorry ^^, I used google converter for conversion, probably I did inser the wrong numbers
May 14, 2021 6:56 AM

Apr 2020
Laughed my ass off when I saw Sakura looking left and right before crossing the gate, looks like she remembers reaally well now xDDD

It's such a small detail but it's so effective, good job MAPPA

┌─❈❇❈─┐

└─❈❇❈─┘

Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Zombieland Saga: Revenge Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Jun 24, 2021

235 by Niveen_Sleem »»
Apr 10, 2:52 PM

Poll: » Zombieland Saga: Revenge Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jun 3, 2021

109 by Niveen_Sleem »»
Apr 9, 12:47 PM

Poll: » Zombieland Saga: Revenge Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Apr 29, 2021

120 by Niveen_Sleem »»
Apr 6, 4:27 PM

Poll: » Zombieland Saga: Revenge Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Apr 8, 2021

172 by Niveen_Sleem »»
Apr 6, 1:41 PM

Poll: » Zombieland Saga: Revenge Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - May 6, 2021

113 by Karva1 »»
Apr 2, 3:46 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.