Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Is It Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon? (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Nov 28, 2020 4:42 AM

Apr 2013
Speirs09 said:
Til now I still don't know who the blonde shota is

That's Loki familia Leader, Finn "Braver" Deimne. He's a legend among his own race, being the only level 6 Pallum to ever exist in 1,000 year of history, and single handedly showing that his race can also elevate itself as heroes and not just be cowards and weak like they often think of themselves.

He also proposed to Liliruca before (during the last part of season 2 for the timeline) btw.
He's around 50 yo now I think, and he's an insanely skilled leader and strategist, with supernatural intuition backing it. The whole Loki familia would follow him into the gates of Hell without any hesitation.
Nov 28, 2020 6:08 AM
Apr 2015
If Bell and Ais fight then Bell should have absolutely no problem beating her , only problem is he wont fight her at full strength because she's his inspiration. Man its the same crap, i really hope Ais and Bell do not get fixed this fast. Let them go their seperate ways for now and stop having Bell rely on her to get stronger
Nov 28, 2020 6:53 AM

Oct 2014
Seems it's playing out almost exactly as I anticipated. Sure, Bell is hated by "everyone" in town, but not by anyone of consequence.

Every major character we see talk about it is still supportive of him or ambivalent at worst. The closest we get to Bell being confronted by a major character is Ais, and she just blankly stares at him like she's done throughout the entire story. If she's disappointed, upset or angry at him, there's nothing to indicate that being the case. So for all intents and purposes, she's neutral.
Nov 28, 2020 7:50 AM
Sep 2016
dzew said:
shit i'm kinda hyped up now, they did that good

how did Loki familia find out about the knossos entrances tho? weren't those like ultra secret or some shit? did i missed something?

Its answeared in Sword Oratoria, but basically they have had their quarrels with Evilus and know about Knossos.
Nov 28, 2020 7:57 AM
Sep 2016
DragonIncursio said:
If Bell and Ais fight then Bell should have absolutely no problem beating her , only problem is he wont fight her at full strength because she's his inspiration. Man its the same crap, i really hope Ais and Bell do not get fixed this fast. Let them go their seperate ways for now and stop having Bell rely on her to get stronger

Lol, Ais is Level 6 and Bell is Level 3. I dont know why you think Bell can beat her without problems when he couldnt beat Dix when he was Level 4 (because of the curse).
Nov 28, 2020 8:49 AM

May 2018
Nice set up episode. I wonder how the xenos are going to escape though
Nov 28, 2020 11:45 AM

Mar 2020
Bell's actions made the whole city hate him, which is understandable but he will not be completely helpless, because he still has the Hestia Family by his side, even Syr, who is a little missing this season.
And to think that the plan to help the Xenos has already been deduced by Finn, he is a genius. I expect chaos and confusion in the next episode, as it will be the Hestia Family against the entire city.
"I don't want to achieve anything, I just think that the person who has the greatest freedom in the ocean is the king of pirates." - Monkey D. Luffy.
"There is no one better than me when it comes to ending the expectations of others." - Natsuki Subaru
Nov 28, 2020 1:01 PM
Apr 2015
Siegfried10 said:
DragonIncursio said:

Lol, Ais is Level 6 and Bell is Level 3. I dont know why you think Bell can beat her without problems when he couldnt beat Dix when he was Level 4 (because of the curse).

I think when he has intent and is trying he definitely would. He wasnt on the level of the minotaur but grew incredibly strong over the course of the battle. He may be level 3 but he is way stronger than that. I also feel like Dix caught him off guard with that
Nov 28, 2020 2:18 PM
Sep 2016
DragonIncursio said:
Siegfried10 said:

I think when he has intent and is trying he definitely would. He wasnt on the level of the minotaur but grew incredibly strong over the course of the battle. He may be level 3 but he is way stronger than that. I also feel like Dix caught him off guard with that

Intent isnt enough, the level difference in Danmachi is a huge deal and thats when we are talking about just one level.

The minotaur was Level 2 in strenght while Bell was already at the Limit of a Level 1, while its a huge feat it still cant compare to defeating someone 3 Levels above you.

Bell cant beat Ais, not even a Level 4 or 5 can beat her.
Nov 28, 2020 5:14 PM
ダンダダン

Jun 2015
This will be the last season of this series I'll watch I just don't think the story gets better after season 2 it tries but for me I don't feel it and bell still refuses to grow 3 seasons in and he still needs babying and still can't speak up when needed to, either looks like most of you all are enjoying it

Nov 29, 2020 3:04 AM
Dec 2017
Ugh, the reactions of the people of this world don't make any sense to me. They must all be stupid, immature and partially insane.

Things so far:
#1) Monsters escaped dungeon
#2) 0% of innocent people died, and 0% of monsters dead (according to fanbois here)
#3) Bell helped stop the monster invasion

#4) All the innocent people are more angry that their buildings were destroyed, and don't have an ounce of thanks for saving lives. There has been countless times that buildings were destroyed as a result of fights in towns. This is the first time they complained and it feels like a bad reaction.

#5) Why is everyone's minds broken because of a few buildings destroyed? Even Bell has a complete melt down. What about that time when people were being raped and mass murdered inside the dungeon? That wasn't enough to break you. However, the scorn of a bunch of childish ghetto poor people is enough. (here here, have some fan service. Put your head down on my soft plump two thighs, sniff that couch, mmm)

#6) Monsters are successfully hiding in some part of town. The people are more worried about their buildings being destroyed (They must know about the plot armor that gives them a 0% chance of death or injury from monsters). Absolutely not realistic, and feels more like a plot ability. Loki family is magically not capable of tracking them, because these monsters have plot level stealthy skills.

#7) The main plot evolves around the people of this universe being incapable of understanding monsters. That they can have intelligence and/or empathy. I guess this is a glitch in the game we are playing. If only those monsters weren't able to use wall hacks. It's just an incomprehensible theme that is relied on too much. These people are just too immature stupid and will obviously not negotiate with these intelligent monsters. I'm just surprised they could tell the difference between monsters and non-monster demihumans. Oh wait, they can't; because monsters already hide among the humans.
(Honestly, I'm just glad it's not another "blacks are slaves", "womyn power", or any other over done SJW theme that shouldn't apply in other universes.)

#8) Why do they waste so much time trying to decide whether or not to save the Xenos? OBVIOUSLY THEY ARE GOING TO SAVE THEM? It would be a plot twist if they didn't do the obvious choice. After having a tense moment asking the question, Hestia God LITERALLY tells everyone that they already decided before asking the question. Ugh! It is like they are trying to prove Bell is the best person in the universe. Instead, he is becoming more annoying when the universe has to revolve around him. (We have all decided to save the Xenos, but the world revolves around Bell. Lets make sure to get his permission first.)

#9) Wiene is shown hiding with the Xenos. Plot stealth allowed her to escape the colosseum undetected. What about all the other captured monsters? Did they use plot stealth to escape too?

#10) The monsters decide the world revolves around Bell and they will accept and give "kindness" to him and his family. Don't expect any "kindness" to go towards the ghetto poor scum in the streets, am I right? Don't apologize to those jerks.

#11) Reacting like children over the communication device and Bell's voice. OH OH 1!! Bell Bell!1! You are my universe, we all strive to serve you!!!!

#12) The Loki family miraculously predicts their plan. Assuming the universe revolves around Bell, and we already know everyone is supporting monsters. We will assume they will use Bell as a distraction. We will obviously ignore the center of the universe; because it is a clear distraction. There is no way that Bell, the center of the universe, will know about our plans in advance. I mean, we know their plans; but there is no way they will pull an "audible" and change plans after someone from OUR team leaks out our plans. See below:
The Pre-Plan A) Send all forces to follow Bell the center of the universe
Backup Plan B) Counter Plan A and don't fall for the decoy; search anywhere but Bell's area
Counter Plan C) If anyone leaks plan B out, then we counter it by doing plan A
C- C- Combo breaker plan D) If anyone leaks plan C, then do plan B

================================
I hope someone enjoyed my rant.

Nov 29, 2020 9:12 AM
Apr 2015
Siegfried10 said:
DragonIncursio said:

Intent isnt enough, the level difference in Danmachi is a huge deal and thats when we are talking about just one level.

The minotaur was Level 2 in strenght while Bell was already at the Limit of a Level 1, while its a huge feat it still cant compare to defeating someone 3 Levels above you.

But doesnt he have a hax that allows him to fight on par with or be stronger than levels above him?? If he seriously wanted to defeat Ais i think he could thats just my opinion. When he beat the minotaur he was focused and his feelings overwhelmed him.
Nov 29, 2020 11:20 AM

Oct 2014
DragonIncursio said:

But doesnt he have a hax that allows him to fight on par with or be stronger than levels above him??

It's called plot contrivance.

This is the problem with the whole level thing. It's established as a means to quickly declare that one character is stronger or more powerful than another, but it also creates a problem any time the main character has to overcome a challenge greater than himself. So the world has to bend over on itself to allow the main character to ignore the established rule.
LuZekeNov 29, 2020 11:27 AM
Nov 29, 2020 2:11 PM
Sep 2016
DragonIncursio said:
Siegfried10 said:

But doesnt he have a hax that allows him to fight on par with or be stronger than levels above him?? If he seriously wanted to defeat Ais i think he could thats just my opinion. When he beat the minotaur he was focused and his feelings overwhelmed him.

He has a skill called Liaris Freese that gives him fast grow and allows him to overcome the limit of a status (S rank is the maximum a stat can be, but Bell can get his stats to SS or even SSS).

Bell can surpass the level difference thanks to that, but he needs to be at the limit of his status and he can only deal with one level above himself (like he did with the Minotaurus or Hyakhintos).

Not even Liaris Freese can allow him to beat someone 3 Levels above him, not long ago he couldnt even beat a Level 4 Dix. He also had a close fight with a Level 3 Aisha in Season 2.
Nov 30, 2020 9:53 PM
Nov 2020
charliechuckle said:
Ugh, the reactions of the people of this world don't make any sense to me. They must all be stupid, immature and partially insane.

Things so far:
#1) Monsters escaped dungeon
#2) 0% of innocent people died, and 0% of monsters dead (according to fanbois here)
#3) Bell helped stop the monster invasion

#4) All the innocent people are more angry that their buildings were destroyed, and don't have an ounce of thanks for saving lives. There has been countless times that buildings were destroyed as a result of fights in towns. This is the first time they complained and it feels like a bad reaction.

#5) Why is everyone's minds broken because of a few buildings destroyed? Even Bell has a complete melt down. What about that time when people were being raped and mass murdered inside the dungeon? That wasn't enough to break you. However, the scorn of a bunch of childish ghetto poor people is enough. (here here, have some fan service. Put your head down on my soft plump two thighs, sniff that couch, mmm)

#6) Monsters are successfully hiding in some part of town. The people are more worried about their buildings being destroyed (They must know about the plot armor that gives them a 0% chance of death or injury from monsters). Absolutely not realistic, and feels more like a plot ability. Loki family is magically not capable of tracking them, because these monsters have plot level stealthy skills.

#7) The main plot evolves around the people of this universe being incapable of understanding monsters. That they can have intelligence and/or empathy. I guess this is a glitch in the game we are playing. If only those monsters weren't sable to ue wall hacks. It's just an incomprehensible theme that is relied on too much. These people are just too immature stupid and will obviously not negotiate with these intelligent monsters. I'm just surprised they could tell the difference between monsters and non-monster demihumans. Oh wait, they can't; because monsters already hide among the humans.
(Honestly, I'm just glad it's not another "blacks are slaves", "womyn power", or any other over done SJW theme that shouldn't apply in other universes.)

#8) Why do they waste so much time trying to decide whether or not to save the Xenos? OBVIOUSLY THEY ARE GOING TO SAVE THEM? It would be a plot twist if they didn't do the obvious choice. After having a tense moment asking the question, Hestia God LITERALLY tells everyone that they already decided before asking the question. Ugh! It is like they are trying to prove Bell is the best person in the universe. Instead, he is becoming more annoying when the universe has to revolve around him. (We have all decided to save the Xenos, but the world revolves around Bell. Lets make sure to get his permission first.)

#9) Wiene is shown hiding with the Xenos. Plot stealth allowed her to escape the colosseum undetected. What about all the other captured monsters? Did they use plot stealth to escape too?

#10) The monsters decide the world revolves around Bell and they will accept and give "kindness" to him and his family. Don't expect any "kindness" to go towards the ghetto poor scum in the streets, am I right? Don't apologize to those jerks.

#11) Reacting like children over the communication device and Bell's voice. OH OH 1!! Bell Bell!1! You are my universe, we all strive to serve you!!!!

#12) The Loki family miraculously predicts their plan. Assuming the universe revolves around Bell, and we already know everyone is supporting monsters. We will assume they will use Bell as a distraction. We will obviously ignore the center of the universe; because it is a clear distraction. There is no way that Bell, the center of the universe, will know about our plans in advance. I mean, we know their plans; but there is no way they will pull an "audible" and change plans after someone from OUR team leaks out our plans. See below:
The Pre-Plan A) Send all forces to follow Bell the center of the universe
Backup Plan B) Counter Plan A and don't fall for the decoy; search anywhere but Bell's area
Counter Plan C) If anyone leaks plan B out, then we counter it by doing plan A

C- C- Combo breaker plan D) If anyone leaks plan C, then do plan B

================================
I hope someone enjoyed my rant.

2. Why is it important for characters to die if the end result expressed by the creators is successful without any deaths?
3. Wasn't an invasion
4. Their main anger was bell's action/inaction
5. Don't know what you're saying here
6. Welcome to fictional action stories. Also they're hiding in the sewer system. In the LN Sword Oratoria the loki fam is busy with something else. Also, most adventurers are stalking bell. That or they manage to find the xenos but got their ass kicked which is also in the LN.
7.Tough talk coming from someone living in the 21st century where most of our morals are easily inherited from past generations who had worked hard to change social norms. Also beast humans/demihumans aren't monsters. The origin of their birth is different, as well as their shared history where surface races had to band together to fight against dungeon monsters to prevent their own extermination. So the hatred towards monsters, which still roams around the world killing civilians, are still very deep.
8. For character depth, characterization and development for bell and other characters. A good opportunity to.
10. The people of daedalus street has the support of the city and from other familias, the xeno's are in a tougher predicament and with less help
12. It explains in Sword Oratoria LN how they might know about bell's involvement and the plan.

AnimattesNov 30, 2020 10:20 PM
Dec 1, 2020 1:52 AM
Dec 2017
Animattes said:

2. Why is it important for characters to die if the end result expressed by the creators is successful without any deaths?
3. Wasn't an invasion
4. Their main anger was bell's action/inaction
5. Don't know what you're saying here
6. Welcome to fictional action stories. Also they're hiding in the sewer system. In the LN Sword Oratoria the loki fam is busy with something else. Also, most adventurers are stalking bell. That or they manage to find the xenos but got their ass kicked which is also in the LN.
7.Tough talk coming from someone living in the 21st century where most of our morals are easily inherited from past generations who had worked hard to change social norms. Also beast humans/demihumans aren't monsters. The origin of their birth is different, as well as their shared history where surface races had to band together to fight against dungeon monsters to prevent their own extermination. So the hatred towards monsters, which still roams around the world killing civilians, are still very deep.
8. For character depth, characterization and development for bell and other characters. A good opportunity to.
10. The people of daedalus street has the support of the city and from other familias, the xeno's are in a tougher predicament and with less help
12. It explains in Sword Oratoria LN how they might know about bell's involvement and the plan.

You missed the most important "implied" question. Did you enjoy it?

#7) Why is it "tough talk"? You don't know me enough to claim that I haven't dealt with tougher situations. You make too many assumptions. It makes you sound like a douche. May Harambe's ghost haunt you.
Dec 1, 2020 7:40 AM
Nov 2020
charliechuckle said:

#7) Why is it "tough talk"? You don't know me enough to claim that I haven't dealt with tougher situations. You make too many assumptions. It makes you sound like a douche. May Harambe's ghost haunt you.

Probably more so, and written at a shorter time than your wall of text rant.

7. Anyone who understand how racism works wouldn't say something so ignorant so i thought it must be one of those people who has a shallow level understanding of it :)
"If you're not racist towards certain races, then it's unrealistic to believe you can be racist towards other race" Is a dumb asf statement.
AnimattesDec 1, 2020 7:44 AM
Dec 1, 2020 8:11 AM
Dec 2017
Animattes said:
charliechuckle said:

Probably more so, and written at a shorter time than your wall of text rant.

7. Anyone who understand how racism works wouldn't say something so ignorant so i thought it must be one of those people who has a shallow level understanding of it :)
"If you're not racist towards certain races, then it's unrealistic to believe you can be racist towards other race" Is a dumb asf statement.

Isn't that how racism starts? You make assumptions about the other human based on how they look?

I'm more worried about bigoted people who hate based on genetics of the other person, because it is accepted in today's modern society. If you have the short, bald, or any generally defined "ugly" genes; then it is socially acceptable to treat him/her as a lower status human being. Saying, "Joe Biden can afford plastic surgery to fix his baldness, why don't you do the same thing?" is equivalent to telling black people, "Use plastic surgery to lighten up your dark skin", and it is even cheaper than getting plastic surgery to fix baldness.

Making fun of someone for having white, pink or orange skin is just as bad as making fun of them for having brown or black skin. I'd say 99.9% of the human population is too cowardly to point this obvious racism out.
Dec 2, 2020 11:46 AM
Dec 2017
spectrojan said:
Idek why this season keeps dropping in rating when it's been consistently good so far

I know right. Danmachi is a top tier anime and deserves better. My guess is that Danmachi seasons tend to have a different atmospheres. Everybody loves season 1, but after that things change. The ones who loved season 2 are somewhat disappointed with S3, while the ones who hated S2 either left the series or are LOVING this season which gives more time for buildup, unlike S2 which was "faster". I loved them all personally, but this 3rd season might might be my favorite after all is set and done.
Dec 3, 2020 5:59 PM

Jul 2013
Why is the Loki familia obsessed with the Xenos? On the other hand, why is Loki famila the only ones trying to deal with the Xenos? Why is it that Hestia famila is always pitted against one familia at a time? lol it's too obvious.
Dec 5, 2020 4:11 PM

May 2020
Hype hype hype for the remaining episodes!

Syr for the win in this episode.
“Reality rejected… synapses shattered… be vanished from this world!” ~ Rikka Takanashi
Dec 6, 2020 9:54 AM
Nov 2020
PrimeX said:
Why is the Loki familia obsessed with the Xenos? On the other hand, why is Loki famila the only ones trying to deal with the Xenos? Why is it that Hestia famila is always pitted against one familia at a time? lol it's too obvious.

it is explained in Sword Oratoria in the LN. You can try the manga to get some context, though it isn't as far as the light novel version.
Dec 8, 2020 10:57 PM

Jul 2016
So, no prison? no trial? no major punishment aside from being despised by the city? Man, in the end I would say Bell's fate for helping the Xenos didn't end up being all that bad.

Okay build-up episode overall. Hestia Familia vs. Loki Familia is under the spotlight now but honestly, I couldn't care less about them. I only hope Asterius doesn't die next episode.
Jan 6, 2021 1:37 PM

Apr 2016
Bell's hated by the town but at least he has his familia
Jan 7, 2021 11:12 AM

May 2015
Throw some rocks on Bells head!!!
"The future is always blank. Only your willpower can leave footsteps there."

"Ruling over death means ruling over life. Death is the climax of life. To have the best death, you must honor life."
Jan 31, 2021 6:09 PM

Aug 2017
Zzz I never really liked this show. I liked the bag of bones part though.

Feb 6, 2021 9:01 PM
Oct 2019
Ironic that the climax of the season is apparently going to be a bunch of monster-killers sneaking (and not killing) monsters back into the dungeon.

Clearly Hermes realizes skeleton's plan won't work, but is too entertained by Bell to bother warning anyone

Guess we just have to wait and see how it goes. I'd imagine something awful will be about to befall the monsters when Bell comes in to save them right at the end of the episode. A cliffhanger that concludes in episode 11.
Mar 9, 2021 11:47 AM

Sep 2012
just when things tune down and get less interesting things are getting amusing again finally they put heads with the Loki fools

PrimeX said:

my guess they have gotten family member or friend gotten killed by a monster
Sugram22Mar 9, 2021 11:50 AM
Jul 11, 2021 1:09 AM

May 2016
Fin is a pain in the ass for Hestia family if Loki could convince him Bell wouldn't need to go through all that trouble but all said Loki doesn't seem to have what it takes to take the lead and convince them to seize their search.

Zefyris said:
Speirs09 said:
Til now I still don't know who the blonde shota is

That's Loki familia Leader, Finn "Braver" Deimne. He's a legend among his own race, being the only level 6 Pallum to ever exist in 1,000 year of history, and single handedly showing that his race can also elevate itself as heroes and not just be cowards and weak like they often think of themselves.

He also proposed to Liliruca before (during the last part of season 2 for the timeline) btw.
He's around 50 yo now I think, and he's an insanely skilled leader and strategist, with supernatural intuition backing it. The whole Loki familia would follow him into the gates of Hell without any hesitation.
I like how you answered that ridiculous question so well +10>
Aug 22, 2021 11:59 PM

Jun 2012
The Xenos all flinging insults at Fels in unison was fun. Gros starting it and the usually stoic Fels being flustered was a neat little moment.
Jan 22, 2022 9:34 AM

Apr 2011
Feel bad for Bell. But he did the right thing. Plus he isn't alone he as his familia supporting him and Syr comforted him. Time to plan their next move but unfortunately, Finne know their plans.
Apr 16, 2022 11:02 AM

May 2020
Guess no one cares enough about the extermination of Xenos other than the Loki familia, well whatever it's all building up for Bell vs Ais anyways.
Jun 29, 2022 11:05 PM

Jan 2020
I'm afraid the rest of this season is going to begin slowing down considerably now that we're over the major humps.

Loki fucking with Bell was amusing. But, really, anyone who gives Bell a hard time is alright in my book. Bell sucks.

Eh, it might stay interesting after all. Looks like there is about to be chaos in the streets for the next couple episodes. I guess the major issue is just going to be the Loki Familia, the others seem indifferent. Though, I wouldn't be surprised if they end up supporting Bell in some way.

"...Is your mother worried? Would you like us to assign someone to worry your mother?"

Sep 9, 2022 1:14 AM
Jun 2022
Dude what ep was this? is it really that Ryu is a murderer, to me it looks like she just wants to get revenge on this family that ended her family, she thought she had already eliminated everyone from this family in the past but now she comes across some remaining survivors and wants revenge for her dead family but i hope she has plausible reasons for that post the way she's acting seems to have something very serious even though we don't know and she's hiding it, i hope it will be revealed in the next episodes, i really like Ryu i hope she be cleared and return home to the Hestia Family safe and sound
Oct 15, 2022 2:16 AM

Nov 2020
Xenos and Hestia Familia will now execute their plan!
Nov 12, 2022 3:02 PM

Apr 2013
Damn... becoming the most hated person in town is really easy apparently. I mean there are no bigger scumbags than an adventurer who tried to kill a monster by himself? Weird.
Jan 13, 2023 7:12 AM

Dec 2012
Ikelos is exiled.
Hermes and Ouranos.
Hermes visits Bell.
Bell goes to Daedalus st.
Ais and Loki.
Syr wants to walk with Bell.
Syr puts Bell's head on her lap.
Dat confession?

Everybody hateees Bell!!!!
If you see that my post is exactly 1 month old (or more) from when it was posted... Don't waste your time, especially when you want to reply with something petty & insignificant. Assume that I've moved on (because I have).
Mar 3, 2023 11:06 AM

Nov 2010
It looks like Ais vs. Bell is still gonna happen. I'm looking forward to it! Hopefully, it's not gonna end up as a lame fight.
Apr 10, 2023 10:24 AM
Dec 2020
he will save them i believe in bell
Jul 26, 2023 10:29 AM
Nov 2022
Joder la cosa se pone tensa.
Feb 1, 8:47 PM

Nov 2009
I actually don't think there will be any actual "Ais x Bell" pairing... they just have too much difference in thinking, strength, and mindset of doing things even if they are mostly neutral or supportive of each other.

I think Bell's best "waifu" is Haruhime or Hestia. Maybe Haruhime, cause Hestia can't have actual children.

Also, everyone still hates monster, there's still zero progress in "co-existence" lol... and probably never will. In fact, I think it's gone the reverse, people HATES the monsters even more now. (and the people that are helping monsters are either under order or just favors Bell, they don't give a fuck about the actual monsters themselves) (even the Hestia members, they all just mention helping Bell, not helping the Monsters, only Bell mentioned Monsters)

Especially with Loki familia literally knowing that Bell is a decoy and helping the monsters, they STILL wants to kill the monsters, shows that they don't give a fuck about Bell, Monsters or any reasoning with the monsters or understanding them. JUST KILL, is all Loki familia knows.

Which is to say... the "evil Gods" are actually winning. As their objective is to make people fight each other and weaken each other without letting them actually band together. Since this will prevent any sort of big alliances working together to try and take down the evil Gods.
amlgFeb 1, 9:02 PM
Nothing Written Here But Us Anime Bunnies *boing boing boing*
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Dungeon ni Deai wo Motomeru no wa Machigatteiru Darou ka III Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

KANLen09 - Nov 20, 2020

181 by Nakiri_Haato »»
Mar 28, 10:20 PM

Poll: » Dungeon ni Deai wo Motomeru no wa Machigatteiru Darou ka III Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

KANLen09 - Dec 18, 2020

220 by amlg »»
Feb 1, 10:11 PM

Poll: » Dungeon ni Deai wo Motomeru no wa Machigatteiru Darou ka III Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

KANLen09 - Dec 11, 2020

120 by amlg »»
Feb 1, 9:45 PM

Poll: » Dungeon ni Deai wo Motomeru no wa Machigatteiru Darou ka III Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

KANLen09 - Dec 4, 2020

71 by amlg »»
Feb 1, 9:24 PM

Poll: » Dungeon ni Deai wo Motomeru no wa Machigatteiru Darou ka III Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

KANLen09 - Nov 13, 2020

119 by amlg »»
Feb 1, 7:57 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.