Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 15, 2020 6:58 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
What, Ryouma wants to start a business..? How odd. But if it's a way for him to earn a living, it could work.

Pretty lighthearted episode and it's neat to see everyone working together like a family. Ryouma in particular shows that someone at his age has a strong ambition for his future.
Stark700Nov 15, 2020 7:05 AM
Nov 15, 2020 7:04 AM

Feb 2018
I can only sit and watch what they do, like painting the house. Somehow Ryouma's job seems interesting even though Ryouma wants to hide it. Forget about that other world.
Nov 15, 2020 7:22 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Nice that they're renovating a burned house to make the laundromat, that's a good idea, now I really want to see the opening of the laundromat, I think it will be a success
Nov 15, 2020 7:44 AM
Oct 2016
Back to a chill episode after the last couple dealing with eliminating monsters. Ryoma deciding to go out on his own is a big decision. The Jamil family has done so much for him its understandable he doesn't want to be a burden on them anymore. His selfless nature is still carrying over from his previous life. Interesting what Kufo said about him becoming more childlike the longer he's spent in this body. His mind and personality are regressing back. That could become more of a problem as we move forward. But luckily Ryoma had gotten his new place of business for the laundry service up and running. Some help to get it nice and tidy along with a nice coat of paint things should be smooth for him running the business. Making tons of money saving people from having to dispose of their gunky armor. I hope he can keep seeing Elia too.
Nov 15, 2020 8:00 AM

Aug 2013
Ryouma wants to be more independent and not relying too much on the Jamil family. And him starting his own laundry business is one way of achieving it.

I wanted Ryouma to go to the same school as Eliaria tho I guess that would be impossible since Ryouma isn't a noble.

Nov 15, 2020 8:03 AM

Jul 2017
It's high time that Ryoma goes on his solo training and adventure again, otherwise the more time with the Jamil Family would leave him stale. But nonetheless, a T&C of farewells with THAT many conditions...I guess, other than to keep tabs. And Eliaria being a low-key child-depicting wife ship to Ryoma...

A cleaning laundry business, after what was done with the tentacious amount of feces the episodes prior, guess that's the natural progression. Other than all the building and paperwork, everything seems to go so well with former allies helping Ryoma out, the case of being the person at the right opportune time.

Aren't the Gods having a good time over in Earth? While Ryoma is away and spending their time effectively...is he gonna be like Bookworm's Myne again? The SAME EXACT emotions to control, just without the supernatural aspects.

Oh well, the laundromat business better be a good one.
Nov 15, 2020 8:08 AM

Mar 2020
Well Ryouma will now technically part ways with Eliaria and her family, unless staying the same inn counts as not parting ways.

Ryouma also started his own laundry business as a way to show he is capable of managing on his own.

OK episode :)

Nov 15, 2020 8:14 AM
Feb 2018
I'm surprised the duke and his family let him go so easily as the care about him greatly and having him in the house would be a great boon. Side note I'd like to hear more about the healer slimes
Nov 15, 2020 8:24 AM
Sep 2015
Ryoma already register 3 guilds! Tamer, Adventure, and Merchant. He's going to master it all!
Nov 15, 2020 8:47 AM

Sep 2019
The God has become an idol otaku, he fell down the rabbit hole like many of us.
Nov 15, 2020 9:24 AM

Feb 2019
This episode gave off heavy Honzuki vibes with Ryouma planning to open up his own business to become independent. Cute and wholesome episode as usual.

I loved seeing how useful the slimes are. They made the whole renovation process go by much faster. Looking forward to seeing how Ryouma handles his mental regression and the opening of his business!
Nov 15, 2020 9:52 AM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
So, Ryouma really wanted to separate himself from the ducal family. Those family even aggree with him, cause they might've thinking it will happened, sooner or later. However, they put a conditions to Ryouma to made him stay on their mansion as long as they were still in the city. And for those little lady terms too. I hope Ryouma will remember the promises! Well, after that, Ryouma might be enjoying the city for himself! Well, its looks like, its need a long way after that happened.

These episode conclude how he manage to built his own laundry business, from the started until its finished. Thanks to his friends, his slime pets, and his relatives, he finished the preparation time in a fast way. Hah! That Sergey really had a nice view with Ryouma's idea, and maintain him as the best client he had ever, as a trading company history. Such a win-win solution they had there! Welcome to the world of business, Ryouma, and hope for your best too!

Also, those Kami-tachi were just hilarious, using the Earth as their entertainment place. Well, at least its not a lie afterall. Lol. A Nice little chat and advise there, hope you could take it wisely to prevent any negative effect in the future, Ryouma.
badabassNov 15, 2020 10:00 AM
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Nov 15, 2020 9:56 AM

Oct 2017
Infantile regression huh, interesting.

Looks like we won't see Eliaria for a while after they depart from this city. Three years and six years huh, thats a long time. They'll be all grown up by then, I wanna see more of loli Eliaria.
Nov 15, 2020 9:58 AM

Oct 2016
It was only a matter of time before the time skip happened, though it is kinda sad to say goodbye to loli Eliaria.
Nov 15, 2020 1:51 PM

Aug 2019
damn I wonder if their relationship will flourish in the future seeing as they’ll be older
Nov 15, 2020 7:58 PM

Mar 2020
So Ryouma is going to be independent starting a laundry business. The conditions part was fun, everyone is overprotective when it comes to Ryouma, especially Elise.
Surprisingly, it was easy to find the necessary resources to start the laundry, having connections really helps a lot.
And this ending, took me by surprise I always thought that Ryouma acted in a childish way for the convenience or guilt of the author but in fact it is because of his current body, I hope this will be addressed again.
"I don't want to achieve anything, I just think that the person who has the greatest freedom in the ocean is the king of pirates." - Monkey D. Luffy.
"There is no one better than me when it comes to ending the expectations of others." - Natsuki Subaru
Nov 15, 2020 8:49 PM

Oct 2016
Wholesome chill episode once again, I enjoyed the construction of the laundry building scene. Just bonding with friends, it's nice.

Mental regression huh? Makes perfect sense to be honest. His mind is adjusting to his body and current age. Lmao Gain fell down the idol rabbit hole, oh no.

I am looking forward to see Ryoma and Eliaria grow up, since they are hinting that time will pass so, looking forward to that.
Nov 16, 2020 12:38 PM

Apr 2019
looks like Ryouma is starting his own little company. Seems like he is having some mental regression. RIP Poker Face Ryouma. Gods having fun on earth, Gain in love with idols...

Nov 17, 2020 9:52 AM
Jul 2018
His business is a massive success cause there's no thing that can clean goblin stains. Gain falling in love that was hilarious lol
Nov 17, 2020 5:39 PM
Jun 2014
snowykevin said:
damn I wonder if their relationship will flourish in the future seeing as they’ll be older

You do understand he's 34 year old man inside and not a 11 year old? That's creepy bro.
Nov 17, 2020 5:49 PM

Aug 2019
SegmentZ said:
snowykevin said:

You do understand he's 34 year old man inside and not a 11 year old? That's creepy bro.

Man all I said is I wonder, but since it seems you get triggered over lolicon anime check this one out where a 23 year old teacher dates his 11 year old student. I think you’ll enjoy it.

https://myanimelist.net/anime/2403/Kodomo_no_Jikan_TV?q=kod&cat=anime
Nov 18, 2020 5:49 PM
Nov 2020
The laundromat is just the begining,there is the slime restaurant later.Pretty sure the anime will end when the Jamil leave and Ryoma get the rimel birds as pets.I sure would have liked to see the genius chicken and the goblin taming as well but beside overlord isekais never get a second season or rarely.(dog day and zero no tsukaima come to mind among others).
Also the translated light novels end up abruptly.Tome 5 end up in a cliffhanger after the death of you know who.I want to know what happens next.When will tome 6 be translated?I heard in Japan they have 9 tomes already.While I plan to read the reboot I care more of what happens after the events of tome 5.
Nov 19, 2020 1:51 AM

Oct 2008
another wholesome episode!
that's right! in any realm, try not to be too dependent! lolz
5/5.

Nov 19, 2020 10:27 AM

Jun 2019
Seems like the laundry business is a good choice for Ryoma. Good episode.
Nov 20, 2020 3:44 AM

Mar 2016
Daryl921 said:
The laundromat is just the begining,there is the slime restaurant later.Pretty sure the anime will end when the Jamil leave and Ryoma get the rimel birds as pets.I sure would have liked to see the genius chicken and the goblin taming as well but beside overlord isekais never get a second season or rarely.(dog day and zero no tsukaima come to mind among others).
Also the translated light novels end up abruptly.Tome 5 end up in a cliffhanger after the death of you know who.I want to know what happens next.When will tome 6 be translated?I heard in Japan they have 9 tomes already.While I plan to read the reboot I care more of what happens after the events of tome 5.
Who dies? Put it in a spoiler tag.
Nov 22, 2020 12:17 PM

Apr 2020
SegmentZ said:
snowykevin said:

The main purpose of the mental regression thing that was established this episode was most likely to make the relationship between Ryoma and that little girl, which they are obviously going for, less weird

It's not an anime,
without a beach episode.

- William Shakespeare
Nov 22, 2020 12:21 PM

Apr 2020

Goddamn! Spoiler mark your shit man...

It's not an anime,
without a beach episode.

- William Shakespeare
Nov 22, 2020 1:54 PM

Oct 2008
asapabri said:
SegmentZ said:

The main purpose of the mental regression thing that was established this episode was most likely to make the relationship between Ryoma and that little girl, which they are obviously going for, less weird

I love it when people "forget" about key-parts just for their "assumptions" and opinions to be valid -.-

Nowhere in this series is shown that Ryoma is anything but a child with adult knowledge, which means... well basically that, that he is a kid that has knowledge about stuff like an adult.
People are forcing the "34yo inside 11yo body" theory a little too much. The series itself explains that it is based on theories that we are not used to, like "reborn" and "age regression", but they still don't care about the facts AND based like IRL. Why not just enjoy the series and don't mind about things that (1st they are impossible, and 2nd) nobody understands fully.

Just relax and have a good time. (and don't destroy other's people joy)
For the ones that like to bother others (like me) with "you should read the manga/LN", please stop. I don't read mangas, I will NOT read mangas, I will not listen to what manga readers complain in adaptation to the anime counterpart, I only watch anime except in very few and specific situations.
Dec 11, 2020 6:26 AM

Jan 2015
I don't get how people are still talking about him being an old man inside and potential romance with Ellia, do you guys even watch the anime? Does this anime, novel or manga has a romance tag? Did anything in the anime imply that there is gonna be romance in it between the two? No, right... so what's the fuss is all about. If anything it just shows what kind of people watch this anime, if this notion is all that plagues their mind.
Feb 6, 2021 7:48 AM
Jan 2020
New laundry coming soon. This guy knows everything. And why is everyone good on this planet? Busy yet rewarding huh? Nice. I wanna see more.
Mar 14, 2021 11:20 AM

Jul 2015
From overworked employee, to handyman to now being a laundry business owner, I can't wait to see Ryouma conquer the world through the power of slimes.

Jul 27, 2021 12:02 PM

Sep 2012
Hirugiku said:
I don't get how people are still talking about him being an old man inside and potential romance with Ellia, do you guys even watch the anime? Does this anime, novel or manga has a romance tag? Did anything in the anime imply that there is gonna be romance in it between the two? No, right... so what's the fuss is all about. If anything it just shows what kind of people watch this anime, if this notion is all that plagues their mind.

i have no issue with it when they get older and start dating cause the god mentioned age decration or how its called so it means hes a kid, a kid it knowledge from another world

the thing is many animes that are not romance animes still have ships sailing in the end of the story

also memories of previous life don't mean ur old man in kids body, the god also explained it to him that hes young body effects hes mind
Sugram22Jun 2, 2022 3:28 AM
Oct 16, 2021 6:15 AM
Feb 2021
I am kinda liking the relationship of FL loli and Ryouma kun, also MC is Chad for making every Slime work to build his Laundry shop. Slime constructing house was funny and I hope MC will not develop harem. His relationship with FL is already cute so I hope it will be developed further in coming episodes rather than instigating cliche harem like other typical generic Isekai anime.

God having fun down In earth, enjoy God sama. Given the talk of infantile regression, I would love to see the progression of relationship between Elaria and Ryouma. Please don't sideline our precious loli FL..
Abysmal_Saint76Oct 16, 2021 6:22 AM
Feb 22, 2022 1:23 PM

Jan 2020
Didn't he contradict himself by saying that he had clients before he met the Noble family? He did say that the village basically kicked him out for being an outsider.
Nov 21, 2022 3:34 PM

Nov 2012
uuuuugh I don't think I've ever seen a show spend so much time telling its protag how great he is
Jan 3, 2023 1:14 PM

Nov 2018
I now realize that, given his past life, Ryouma seems untouched by troubles and hard work but has difficulties accepting kindness.

In any case, it's a bit frightening to see that cleaning public toilets or even fighting creatures like goblins seems much easier for Ryouma than his past life's desk work. And to think that we, nowadays people, believe that we have made our lives easier 😂.

This tells quite a lot about what effect wickedness, cruelty, and ill-treatment can have on people. They make life significantly more difficult than a hard or perilous job.
"The me today will not ever make the future me to regret!"
(Emily Adachi from Air Gear: Kuro no Hane to Nemuri no Mori - Break on the Sky)

Apr 29, 4:36 AM
Dec 2022
Ryoma now on his own to be an adventurer and starts his own business. What kind of business? What else but laundry since he has all those cleaning slimes.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kami-tachi ni Hirowareta Otoko Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Dec 20, 2020

105 by jasutin_hoshi »»
Aug 9, 12:51 AM

Poll: » Kami-tachi ni Hirowareta Otoko Episode 11 Discussion

Ringare - Dec 13, 2020

34 by SenseiSempai-san »»
Apr 30, 10:37 PM

Poll: » Kami-tachi ni Hirowareta Otoko Episode 10 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 6, 2020

34 by SenseiSempai-san »»
Apr 30, 4:33 AM

Poll: » Kami-tachi ni Hirowareta Otoko Episode 9 Discussion

Stark700 - Nov 29, 2020

37 by SenseiSempai-san »»
Apr 30, 4:04 AM

Poll: » Kami-tachi ni Hirowareta Otoko Episode 8 Discussion

Stark700 - Nov 22, 2020

38 by SenseiSempai-san »»
Apr 30, 1:37 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.