Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Chihayafuru
Available on Manga Store
New
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (24) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
Nov 15, 2019 12:36 PM
Oct 2018
Was there always obligatory email verification on MAL? Idk, but there is one now, so they might (?) be doing something against this.
Nov 15, 2019 1:33 PM

Jul 2016
@JTKallio I think SAO is not downvoting this anime, when SAO have a ton of it. And the irony for example ;
https://myanimelist.net/profile/Jeiaozm

Nov 15, 2019 1:39 PM
Jun 2015
Funny how the anime would rank in the top 50 by only ignoring the bots.
Nov 15, 2019 1:50 PM

Jun 2019
chriskor022 said:
@JTKallio I think SAO is not downvoting this anime, when SAO have a ton of it. And the irony for example ;

Wow, how did you find this guy? But I think that it is a zero measure set compared to what is happening to Chihayafuru S3. Hope that in a few months it will at least hit 9.02/10 between 3-gatsu no Lion S2 and Koe no katachi...
Nov 15, 2019 1:52 PM

Jul 2016
Meusnier said:
chriskor022 said:

Wow, how did you find this guy? But I think that it is a zero measure set compared to what is happening to Chihayafuru S3. Hope that in a few months it will at least hit 9.02/10 between 3-gatsu no Lion S2 and Koe no katachi...
just my usual chore in SAO easy finding a bot. Yeah the score of this anime is out of proportion, I hope in the future mod have a solution in this problem.

Nov 15, 2019 2:15 PM

Nov 2013
chriskor022 said:

@chriskor022 I'm not blaming a whole fanbase for this. It's obviously just one or a few people at fault. I'm just showing that whoever is doing this is doing it because Chihayafuru 3 was above the 2 that are being supported.
Nov 15, 2019 2:19 PM

Jul 2016
JTKallio said:
chriskor022 said:

@chriskor022 I'm not blaming a whole fanbase for this. It's obviously just one or a few people at fault. I'm just showing that whoever is doing this is doing it because Chihayafuru 3 was above the 2 that are being supported.
but SAO is not a series that a bot friendly anime. So claim about that SAO is one of the downvoter is unjustified and just downright lie.

Nov 15, 2019 2:37 PM

Sep 2017
With some quick maths, I found out Chihayafuru 3's score would be around 8.67 instead of the currently 7.94 if there wasn't any troll account
That's an impressive gap
Nov 15, 2019 2:48 PM

Oct 2018
Moune-Chan said:
I thought they will down vote this so Vinland Saga can be first while Chihayafuru will still be second or third but now it’s just abused!! I was happy to see this above Dr. Stone and MHA S4 (no hate on them don’t worry). This anime will continue in winter while Vinland Saga will be over but I guess it will not stop bots to downvote it.
Even if moderators lock or delete topic talking about the score, there will be another one soon because most of us agree that what happen to Chihayafuru is nonsense. (And maybe because the person haven’t saw old post about that).

Mods in a nutshell:
Mod a - "Hey there are hundreds of fake accounts down voting an anime just in a few dsys, what should we do?"

Mod b - "hmm, we should lock all topic related to it so people can't discuss it, then it will seem like it didn't even happen"

Mod a - "A M A Z I N G"
Nov 15, 2019 3:45 PM

May 2019
-Aincrad- said:
Moune-Chan said:
I thought they will down vote this so Vinland Saga can be first while Chihayafuru will still be second or third but now it’s just abused!! I was happy to see this above Dr. Stone and MHA S4 (no hate on them don’t worry). This anime will continue in winter while Vinland Saga will be over but I guess it will not stop bots to downvote it.
Even if moderators lock or delete topic talking about the score, there will be another one soon because most of us agree that what happen to Chihayafuru is nonsense. (And maybe because the person haven’t saw old post about that).

Mods in a nutshell:
Mod a - "Hey there are hundreds of fake accounts down voting an anime just in a few dsys, what should we do?"

Mod b - "hmm, we should lock all topic related to it so people can't discuss it, then it will seem like it didn't even happen"

Mod a - "A M A Z I N G"

LOL that's very true. I wonder if they actually enjoy it.
If you read Eleceed you're automatically my friend.
Nov 15, 2019 3:48 PM

Sep 2019
This deserves a better score.

Wandering Witch is the best light novel ever!
Nov 15, 2019 3:50 PM
Review Moderator
Onii Chan

Mar 2018
Just requiring the account to be verified and be at least 6 months old for its votes to have any weight would solve the problem. If people make botted accounts in advance just have the system delete accounts that have no entries and are inactive for several months straight.
Nov 15, 2019 4:23 PM

May 2015
-Aincrad- said:
Moune-Chan said:

Mods in a nutshell:

Mod a - "A M A Z I N G"

Lock? Hell they straight up deleted a thread his morning right after I said pretty much the same thing.
Nov 15, 2019 4:39 PM

Jul 2012
nanimeanswhat said:
-Aincrad- said:

Mods in a nutshell:

Mod a - "A M A Z I N G"

LOL that's very true. I wonder if they actually enjoy it.

Yeah, to be honest I completely agree. At this point I'm surprised NO ONE of the mod team has done not even a statement. Because yes, this has happened before I know that, but not to this extent. From 8.6 to 7.9 in two days, that's just crazy.
Nov 15, 2019 5:16 PM

Sep 2017
Well, technically something "this huge" already happened to the poor Violet Evergarden Gaiden

It's been 2+ months since then, and nothing was done to fix it
Nov 15, 2019 5:48 PM

May 2015
Wow. I've been on this site for over 4 years, so I've obviously seen my fair share of trolls. But this is probably the worst and most pathetic case of trolling I've ever seen. I think trolls in general need to grow up and get lives, but this dude is on a whole other level.

Nov 15, 2019 5:57 PM

Jul 2017
mal scores have never honestly mattered, i only care for mine and my friends scores
Nov 15, 2019 6:44 PM
Jul 2018
Themousen said:
Well, technically something "this huge" already happened to the poor Violet Evergarden Gaiden

It's been 2+ months since then, and nothing was done to fix it

Wow I'm even more mad about violet evergarden after what the studio went through.
I guess nothing is going to be done about either case then
Nov 15, 2019 7:16 PM

May 2018
-Aincrad- said:
Moune-Chan said:

Mods in a nutshell:

Mod a - "A M A Z I N G"

This.

Since MAL was bought by Media Do, how about we complain to Media Do directly so our voice can be heard.
Nov 15, 2019 11:53 PM
Aug 2019
I think it's not true, people just judge by a episode. They should watched all episodes / all seasonsthat this anime (chihayafuru) was good.from zero become hero,the story was good why it must get low rate ??
Nov 16, 2019 12:15 AM

Oct 2019
I hope im not jinxing it by saying this but.. it seems like the score is slightly going up again
Nov 16, 2019 1:34 AM

Aug 2018
-Aincrad- said:
Moune-Chan said:

Mods in a nutshell:

Mod a - "A M A Z I N G"

Not just locked, they straight up deleted threads. That's just ridiculous, my respect for the MAL mods has gone down tremendously. They're just adding oil to the fire, at this point I'm looking forward to the bots making a joke of the Scoring system.
Lets see how many threads the mods can delete before they decide to give up.
<Insert clever quote>
Nov 16, 2019 2:26 AM
Jul 2018
-InfiniteLoop- said:

Not just locked, they straight up deleted threads. That's just ridiculous, my respect for the MAL mods has gone down tremendously. They're just adding oil to the fire, at this point I'm looking forward to the bots making a joke of the Scoring system.

I almost wish the "bots" keep going, to bring more attention to the issue

Nov 16, 2019 3:35 AM

Mar 2012
Ferien said:
I don't care this show but 10% of 1 votes ohh boi that thing is savage, almost a crime

100% of the 10% of 1 haven't watch the anime yet tho.

A solution is needed and not only for this case.
Nov 16, 2019 3:40 AM

May 2019
-InfiniteLoop- said:
-Aincrad- said:

Mods in a nutshell:

Mod a - "A M A Z I N G"

At least this one is still active for now. They probably missed it lol.

Eren_69 said:
I think it's not true, people just judge by a episode. They should watched all episodes / all seasonsthat this anime (chihayafuru) was good.from zero become hero,the story was good why it must get low rate ??

Man, I wish this was the case but those who are spamming 1s didn't even watch a single second from the anime and that's the problem.
Nov 16, 2019 3:50 AM

Nov 2019
Why would people do that ? It is disgusting. The show does not have visibility in the West and when it gets the MAL TOP scores morons try to mess it up.
Nov 16, 2019 4:00 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
That war is so much childish, this is senseless.
Nov 16, 2019 4:08 AM
Aug 2015
This just made me understand how immature the community is, I didn't think it was that bad.
If an underground anime I didn't know was at 8.60, my reaction would be "wow I'm so gonna watch this :)! Cool, new anime".
The gap between us is so huge that it doesn't affect me anymore to be honest, you wouldn't get mad because a toddler makes fun of you, you'd laugh.
MAL has lost the tiny amount of credits I was still giving it. We're talking about people rating Kimetsu No Yaiba 8.97 after all. You can't fight this.
Nov 16, 2019 5:26 AM

Jul 2015
Something like this happens whenever an anime takes top spot on airing or overall.
Mods should implement more strict account verification proces like captcha codes, for example.

Nov 16, 2019 5:26 AM

Nov 2016
I don't know hwo petty one can be to do something like this or to care so much about a meaningless score on a website
Nov 16, 2019 5:28 AM

Mar 2018
It was higher than Vinland Saga and now.....wtf? I haven't watched the show but still.....damn.
Nov 16, 2019 5:50 AM

Aug 2017
I haven't watched this show yet either, but as someone who is used to bots crashing the party on a number of platforms, let me just say this: grow up. It's annoying, but nothing more. What do you expect to achieve from doing this? Like, seriously?! All you're doing is tweaking a number on a website.

Let me also say that this just reaffirms my conviction that the haters are really just looking for some attention. You hardly ever hear or complain about the scores going up, because there tends to be less reason to. But when it comes to bringing it down, they really pull out the stops.

As for the moderators, give them a break. There really isn't much they can do about this, even if they know about the bots. That said, the onus is on us now to clean up this mess. I don't mean counterbotting, and please don't take me out of context! Score aside, the real medium of anime recommendations has always been word of mouth: that's how it started, and we can always go back to it. I can honestly say that hearing someone passionately ramble about a show makes me a lot more interested in it than looking at some review on it, and that's where we need to make a difference.
Nov 16, 2019 6:02 AM

May 2015
VortexOfLight said:
I haven't watched this show yet either, but as someone who is used to bots crashing the party on a number of platforms, let me just say this: grow up. It's annoying, but nothing more. What do you expect to achieve from doing this? Like, seriously?! All you're doing is tweaking a number on a website.

Let me also say that this just reaffirms my conviction that the haters are really just looking for some attention. You hardly ever hear or complain about the scores going up, because there tends to be less reason to. But when it comes to bringing it down, they really pull out the stops.

As for the moderators, give them a break. There really isn't much they can do about this, even if they know about the bots. That said, the onus is on us now to clean up this mess. I don't mean counterbotting, and please don't take me out of context! Score aside, the real medium of anime recommendations has always been word of mouth: that's how it started, and we can always go back to it. I can honestly say that hearing someone passionately ramble about a show makes me a lot more interested in it than looking at some review on it, and that's where we need to make a difference.

You should definitely do yourself a favor and check it out(obviously watch the 1st two seasons) Great story/character development, probably one the best ost's ive heard and Karuta is pretty damn interesting once you figure out whats going on lol. This series has never had a huge following in the west, and thats a shame its easily one of my all time favorites
Nov 16, 2019 6:31 AM

Jan 2017
It's funny how some people have so much of free time. Well, MAL score has been irrelevant since beginning but still, it hurts image of that anime. From what I have heard Chiha is great series so I see no point of doing this except being really bored and retarded.
“A detective who corners a culprit with their reasoning and drives them to suicide in front of himself – is no different than a murderer.”
– Shinichi Kudo
Nov 16, 2019 6:36 AM

Feb 2019
Gorochu said:
Definitely Vinland Saga fans fault. It's when it score higher than Vinland Saga, only then the bot comes in.

Pls, don't call those trolls fans. It gives us the real fans a bad name.
Nov 16, 2019 7:48 AM
Jul 2018
>MAL score is not relevant anymore
when was it relevant? that shit fullgay alchemist is still at the top. I hope moderator do something to erradicate this no sense and obliteratefullgay alchemist from existence.

>Chihayafuru 3 with a 10% of 1's due to trolling and hating
can you prove this? maybe they're critics. if you hate a show you rate it 1, not everyone uses 7-10 scale, MAL provides 1-10 scale and people use it whole
Nov 16, 2019 8:16 AM

Jun 2019
There is an easy fix for this BS. Dont let new accounts vote for lets say 1 month.
Nov 16, 2019 8:17 AM

May 2019
Jack100HP said:
can you prove this? maybe they're critics. if you hate a show you rate it 1, not everyone uses 7-10 scale, MAL provides 1-10 scale and people use it whole

Seriously, mate?
It's obvious if you look at the percentages. Critics don't randomly give 1s, even if they hate the show they give 1 or 2 more points because of the art and animation, which are done really really well by madhouse. So it is normal to expect 2-3-4s more than 1s. There are almost no 2-3-4s and a very little amount of 5 and 6s and yet there are a lot of 1s? That's super shady, man, be honest.
Nov 16, 2019 8:20 AM

Jan 2016
So I was compiling a list of the troll accounts, and found this one that just says so much about the state of MAL. Fair warning, this account has been suspected of causing aneurysms. Do not view if you are within 100 ft of someone you care about, as you will be compelled to punch the nearest living object

https://myanimelist.net/profile/IWin6969

Jack100HP said:

1. https://myanimelist.net/profile/sadiga8258
2. https://myanimelist.net/profile/cemixor420
3. https://myanimelist.net/profile/konata4548
4. https://myanimelist.net/profile/wokijis202
5. https://myanimelist.net/profile/vateba7225
6. https://myanimelist.net/profile/jihacab940
7. https://myanimelist.net/profile/bebibo7283
8. https://myanimelist.net/profile/labona1676
9. https://myanimelist.net/profile/sajeto6384
10. https://myanimelist.net/profile/mewet26455
11. https://myanimelist.net/profile/nayali8479
12. https://myanimelist.net/profile/meliwiy502
13. https://myanimelist.net/profile/ditoxi3768
14. https://myanimelist.net/profile/kopek11148
15. https://myanimelist.net/profile/koxodic473
16. https://myanimelist.net/profile/pajad56236
17. https://myanimelist.net/profile/nicaje7436
18. https://myanimelist.net/profile/kojode2189
19. https://myanimelist.net/profile/bitacid363
20. https://myanimelist.net/profile/fifenab411
21. https://myanimelist.net/profile/jojejoc339
22. https://myanimelist.net/profile/jojejoc339
23. https://myanimelist.net/profile/fomato5868
24. https://myanimelist.net/profile/nikar72833
25. https://myanimelist.net/profile/leres57447
26. https://myanimelist.net/profile/leres57447
27. https://myanimelist.net/profile/fepofiv999
28. https://myanimelist.net/profile/lapenic427
29. https://myanimelist.net/profile/nowojib511
30. https://myanimelist.net/profile/gopivi5737
31. https://myanimelist.net/profile/rexokok321
32. https://myanimelist.net/profile/payabib480
33. https://myanimelist.net/profile/ligis59822
34. https://myanimelist.net/profile/vetiba9432
35. https://myanimelist.net/profile/yijepan540
36. https://myanimelist.net/profile/bikat40561
37. https://myanimelist.net/profile/sebew35809
38. https://myanimelist.net/profile/fisop85344
39. https://myanimelist.net/profile/gijaxe8451
40. https://myanimelist.net/profile/kefexa5418
41. https://myanimelist.net/profile/fedip54294
42. https://myanimelist.net/profile/fibeko7409
43. https://myanimelist.net/profile/tojeji3794
44. https://myanimelist.net/profile/kiyipo6490
45. https://myanimelist.net/profile/levaged146
46. https://myanimelist.net/profile/jibosa8065
47. https://myanimelist.net/profile/vixem41463
48. https://myanimelist.net/profile/sohehi5334
49. https://myanimelist.net/profile/bijec90898
50. https://myanimelist.net/profile/xerayan699
51. https://myanimelist.net/profile/calekok744
52. https://myanimelist.net/profile/bidaci2728
53. https://myanimelist.net/profile/voxol97437
54. https://myanimelist.net/profile/jolix71049
55. https://myanimelist.net/profile/jenafet471
56. https://myanimelist.net/profile/vihadoj532
57. https://myanimelist.net/profile/wanoha1952
58. https://myanimelist.net/profile/wepiwek544
59. https://myanimelist.net/profile/yogab57917
60. https://myanimelist.net/profile/basog75599
61. https://myanimelist.net/profile/kewas21132
62. https://myanimelist.net/profile/meyide1897
63. https://myanimelist.net/profile/cefovox216
64. https://myanimelist.net/profile/paxic65828
65. https://myanimelist.net/profile/jekate1769
66. https://myanimelist.net/profile/kolod67311
67. https://myanimelist.net/profile/gemek31893
68. https://myanimelist.net/profile/reter25993
69. https://myanimelist.net/profile/wejon79912
70. https://myanimelist.net/profile/beloc65316
71. https://myanimelist.net/profile/yayaf78635
72. https://myanimelist.net/profile/hosewi9780
73. https://myanimelist.net/profile/weyow22618

And that's not the entire list as I decided to take a break and it doesn't include any of the ones that had other shows in it. I leave it to you to decide if these are trolls or legitimate opinions

Mod Edit: Merged duplicated posts; please use the edit button.
MonkeyDHunterNov 18, 2019 3:27 AM
You have shit taste, and then I have taste so shit it makes your taste look good
Nov 16, 2019 8:28 AM
★★★★★

Sep 2008
To clear up some things:

1. The forum mods have locked/deleted similar threads because we've had a lot of them (and duplicates do get locked/merged/deleted). There are also threads already in the Support/Suggestions board that can be used to discuss this issue. The problem and how we want to deal with it in the future was also explained by Kineta in this post.

2. MAL staff members who have "moderator" in their title can't delete accounts so you can't blame them for not doing anything about the problem. Only admins can delete accounts. We are 4 admins and 3 have other duties so it was only me deleting accounts. But as Kineta mentioned in the post, it's become impossible to keep doing this manually.

3. The MAL staff (including the admins) have no access to the code of the website. We can't do anything about bugs and we can't do anything about new features. We rely on the development team from Media Do to fix/implement things. While the admins can forward problems and give suggestions what should be done, there's no guarantee that Media Do will do something immediately.

4. Locking the illegitimate account thread before measures have been implemented can be seen as a mistake because the problem started getting worse. But on the other hand, this gives Media Do more reason to implement measures against troll accounts faster. With all the problems now this definitely has a higher priority than before (where we also already had a lot of problems with rating trolls).

I absolutely do understand that the situation is bad at the moment and how people feel about it because I feel the same way. We will keep pushing to get something implemented against the rating trolls. How long this will take I can't say at the moment but we will definitely try to get something as soon as possible.
Nov 16, 2019 9:51 AM
May 2015
I don't know if this has been mentioned yet, but I think verification via phone number could solve this problem. You can create any amount of email accounts (if you have the time), but you can't just create phone numbers, so if they'd only count the scores given by users who have been verified via phone numbers, this kind of trolling would probably stop.
Nov 16, 2019 10:06 AM

Jun 2019
Jack100HP said:
when was it relevant? that shit fullgay alchemist is still at the top. I hope moderator do something to erradicate this no sense and obliteratefullgay alchemist from existence.

Troll spotted. Just check the facts by yourself, and if you cannot believe what you see with your own eyes, just invent your own "truth" and call it "alternative".

Otherwise, thank you @Luna for providing us with at least a real explanation why it is not possible to delete manually those accounts. However, since this is happening since years, and considering the very violent FMAB/SnK war this summer, I am surprised that nothing has been implemented in the meantime. For example, is this possible to create multiple accounts with the same email address?
Nov 16, 2019 10:37 AM

May 2018
Well guys, here is the contact for Media Do(someone please correct me if this is not the same Media Do that own Myanimelist).

https://www.mediado.jp/english/contact/

Perhaps, instead of relying on Mod or Admin, we ourselves can take initiative and send mail to Media Do and urge them to improve this problem. The more mail we sent, the more Media Do will take notice on this issues.

Any other more efficient way to contact Media Do, please suggest.
Nov 16, 2019 10:43 AM
★★★★★

Sep 2008
Meusnier said:
Otherwise, thank you @Luna for providing us with at least a real explanation why it is not possible to delete manually those accounts. However, since this is happening since years, and considering the very violent FMAB/SnK war this summer, I am surprised that nothing has been implemented in the meantime. For example, is this possible to create multiple accounts with the same email address?

To answer this question I need to give you some history on MAL:
MAL was owned by CraveOnline from 2008 to 2015 and they did basically nothing for the site. We had hundreds of bugs that no one fixed and of course we also didn't get any new features. DeNA took over in 2015 and started fixing many of the bugs we had and also implemented many new features. We brought up the rating troll problem and discussed it with them, also had some plans. But there were still too many other things to fix and do from all the years of no development and then we started having the problems with the API and website security downtime last year. MAL was sold yet again, this time to Media Do who took over in the first half of this year. Transferring the website to the new owners took a long time and even now things are still slow. The development team is also currently focused on the API so that people can use apps for the website again. So yeah... our biggest problems are that we've had too many things to fix from a time when the owner didn't care about us plus that we can't do anything ourselves and always have to wait until the dev team of the company that owns us has free resources.

We do have measures against spam/troll accounts (which I won't discuss so that people won't get around them) but unfortunately it's not enough for the rating trolls. As Kineta said in the post we have ideas how to solve the problem, but we're still waiting for the devs to find time to implement them.

Gorochu said:

If it's MAL related you can contact them via the Customer Support form at the end of this page:
https://myanimelist.net/about.php?go=support
Nov 16, 2019 10:49 AM

Oct 2012
Wow, what do people do with their lives? I mean what gets you crazy enough to make gawd how many account just to troll around???
Nov 16, 2019 10:51 AM

May 2015
Jack100HP said:

You'd have to be blind to think this isn't a troll.

Nov 16, 2019 10:53 AM

May 2018
Luna said:

Gorochu said:

If it's MAL related you can contact them via the Customer Support form at the end of this page:

Noted and thanks. Alright guys, time to get Media Do senpai attention. For the squad!
Nov 16, 2019 11:16 AM

Nov 2007
@Luna: I understand where you are coming from but then again, it has been 7 months already, you know.

Trolls were always there since the beginning of MAL. I am in a better position than many here because of the time I spent on MAL (12 years). I am from the time when @Xinil had enough time to write reviews and join the forums. MAL was a close community with decent fans.

The worst upvoting/downvoting started since the end of HxH (2011) in 2014. There was a three way war between FMA:B, S;G and HxH (2011) and the the collateral were shows that had nothing to do with aiming for the Top spot. MAL looked like growing faster than ever before but a huge number of these were bots/fake accounts.

But things were at its worst in 2015-16 when a certain anime leapfrogged everything with a score never scene before. 9.43. And duly so because it was that good. The trolls started downvoting literally everything. From all time classics to anything in the first page. Anime with fewer viewers were worst hit. It was then MAL should have taken initiative. We should not have had to deal with this after 4 years when this toxicity has reached even the shows like YoriMoi (as I have mentioned to your earlier), downvoting every other slice of life and anime that aired the same season/year.

Media Do is likely to take their sweet time. This is not very difficult to introduce rules like they have in other places where score only works after certain flags are raised.

The worst thing for MAL is users are being suggested to move to competition sites. Whether it's a sabotage or not is up for debate but this is worse than the security threat or DDoS attacks in recent years.

I have contributed in hundreds of manga/novel entries, hundreds of seiyuu entries and many more in characters, some were not even in ANN, Anilist or MU.

Does everyone think pages like this: https://myanimelist.net/anime/35849/Darling_in_the_FranXX/characters or https://myanimelist.net/manga/107861/Koi_wo_Shiranai_Bokutachi_wa happen automatically? No. Because there are those like me who work in their free time to enrich this database. Not for trolls to have their way with the site.

I told you the reason why I stopped using MAL for my anime list and I will not use it ever again unless this stupidity stops.

Anyways, have a nice day.
Stay Home and Wash Your Hands.
Protect Yourself. Protect Your Loved Ones.
Protect Your Community and Help Defeat
Coronavirus.
Nov 16, 2019 11:19 AM

May 2018
Alright,I have send mail to Media Do. Finger cross they do something about this.
Nov 16, 2019 11:35 AM
May 2019
Gorochu said:
Luna said:

Noted and thanks. Alright guys, time to get Media Do senpai attention. For the squad!

That sounds like a good idea if we all contact them maybe they will do something about it before this season finished airing.

@shanimebib
Out of curiosity what was the anime that had a score of 9.43?
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (24) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» If you want to continue with the manga after watching

NiQ1 - Feb 21, 2023

19 by NiQ1 »»
Mar 21, 2:01 AM

» Chihayafuru 4

Kaguyachinchin - Nov 21, 2020

5 by Knighthammer619 »»
Mar 17, 9:43 AM

Poll: » Chihayafuru 3 Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 24, 2020

148 by tozeos »»
Jan 9, 6:03 AM

Poll: » Chihayafuru 3 Episode 14 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

shanimebib - Jan 14, 2020

126 by realfifi »»
Dec 18, 2023 2:21 PM

Poll: » Chihayafuru 3 Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Oct 22, 2019

105 by Katsu-kun »»
Aug 15, 2023 4:35 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.