Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Oct 9, 2019 8:49 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Hinata's personality is a bit childish but funny to watch. We got more Amatsuyu dealing with the aftermath of the previous episode.

Out of the main cast, I still find Sakura's role to be the most entertaining because of her personality. I almost feel bad for Joro now since his life got much more busier with these girls he has to help with. Sumireko is the girl to keep an eye on. She's up to something.
Oct 9, 2019 9:02 AM

Jul 2014
This is really turning out to be one of my favorite romcom stories in a long time, the way the gag's are executed and how the scenes transition from character A to character B is amazing, I have never watched an anime that keeps doing the same lines but with different characters and still have it be funny and intriguing at the same time, the only enigma here is our MC, its like taking different heroine routes and seeing how they react in that same scenario.
For a moment there I thought Sun-chan was gay but was also half expecting his crush to be Pansy.
Also now Pansy.. WTF is goin on with her? how does she know so much and she literally pin pointed when things would spice up, and now called all of them in one room, it really looks like she's playing all of them.

Anyways another great ep! had a lot of laughs with this one as well! better than ep 1! keep.it.up!!!!
That OP and ED are beautiful! and Pansy without glasses in that ED is bae af! I knew she'd be hotter and cuter than the other 2! get your shit together Joro and just hit it up with your stalker!
Still too early to say it but this series will most likely be my AOTS!
Oct 9, 2019 10:27 AM
Dec 2017
That bench is a best villain of the season.
Oct 9, 2019 10:33 AM

Nov 2014
Shit is getting serious lol

Oct 9, 2019 10:33 AM

Aug 2013
The bench. It's always the bench. XD

I had a lot of laughs in this episode. Jorro has it rough.

"Bitch, Bitchier and Bitchest" lol

Oct 9, 2019 10:40 AM

Sep 2015
Other than the bench scene not a whole lot of funny this week.

Absolute trash these three. A real friendship is never that fickle.
Oct 9, 2019 10:42 AM

Jan 2015
Great OP

I’m in LOVE with this anime
Deconstruction of the romcom genre

That fucking cliffhanger

Even better than the first episode 5/5
Oct 9, 2019 10:46 AM

Apr 2016
This anime is really good. I kinda suspected that Sun chan would be in love with Sumeriko to make things more complicated.
Oct 9, 2019 10:48 AM

Apr 2016
Does this show has a patent on retardness ? It seems they trying to do some "drama" stuff, but all i can see is comedy.

But then again, im not a MGTOW member so i cant really relate to the mc.
Oct 9, 2019 10:52 AM
Sep 2015
Ok, so I like this anime in the aspect that 'what if all characters have shit personality', but I don't think the relationship graph need to be this complicated.
Oct 9, 2019 10:54 AM

Jan 2009
Can they make the OP any more spoilerish than this? ^_^;

MentarOct 9, 2019 10:57 AM
Oct 9, 2019 10:56 AM

Dec 2009
Haha this show is getting interesting. Definitely Gamers! vibes, but with extra spice. The delicious chaos is brewing >:3

Joro totally taking the place of the typically unfortunate best friend character, and Sun-chan the oblivious MC in typical romcom style...

I disagree with Joro, i actually like Pansy. Girls with a bit of bite are much more my taste. Cosmos is really pretty and fun when not lovesick, and Himawari can be pretty cute would def wanna be their friends, but Pansy is way more my speed... especially if she's that good of a schemer heh. I could do without the stalking, but not something i couldn't manipulate her out of doing. Having an intriguing girl like her would make life a lot more fun and interesting, and it would be a joy to continuously learn more about a nuanced girl like her. Plus she's a top-class troll.

Swagernator said:
Does this show has a patent on retardness ? It seems they trying to do some "drama" stuff, but all i can see is comedy.
Contagious terminal stupidity is a staple of romcom mayhem series like this haha. (that's what makes it great)
GenesisAriaOct 9, 2019 11:06 AM
❀桜舞う空〜                   Cute is Power.           🔗CosmoGenesis Project
“You cannot know what you do not know.”
“Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.”
“A truth seeker has no patience for BS.”

I seek only to improve myself and others.
Oct 9, 2019 11:00 AM
Shingster

Jun 2015
Lol a mysterious stalker on top of double confessions for his best friend Joro really has quite the bad luck. Amusing how Aoi's excitable nature almost ended up sinking the plan. The leadup to Cosmo's plan sure was a nice touch. If anything the plans so far have just barely worked. Still loving the relationship between Sumireko and Joro though. Looks like Sumireko's pretty much in control here. Man the relationships between Joro and his friends sure are rather unexpectedly complex ones. The revelation of Sun chan's object of affections sure ended up changing the dynamic of the group quite a bit. To think that he ended up asking both Cosmo's and Aoi to help him though. Looks like Joro is walking on quite the tightrope as he tries to balance his friendships with his relationship with Sumireko. One that's only getting harder as the next surprise reveals itself. An entertaining ep that combined Sumireko's cunning and the developing relationship between her and Joro with the increasingly precarious balance between him and his friends.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 9, 2019 11:01 AM
Feb 2019
I'm screwed and chipped!😲😮😲😮
🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
LOVED IT!😍👍
Oct 9, 2019 11:02 AM

Jul 2014
This show is treading a fine line between being overly dramatic and finding the humour in this farcical romantic labyrinth (not gonna lie, I almost expected Sun to confess to Joro for a moment, what with the return of "the bench" and all), but after this episode I'm no longer entirely sure which side it wants to be going for. It seems to want to play both angles, but in doing so I feel like it's only going to trip itself up. At this point, as funny as Joro finding himself stuck in the middle of all of this nonsense is, I can only feel sorry for the guy because of how he's being treated (i.e. exploited) by everyone around him. He was trying to help the two girls, and all he gets for it is harshly berated because of Sun's misunderstanding of Joro's words. And then Sun tries to be kind and offer to help Joro out, when he's a large part of the cause of Joro's issues in this episode.

Also, I get supporting the person you love and all, but I really don't see how it makes any logical sense that Cosmos and Himawari would give up so easily and try and support Sun's efforts to get with Pansy; they obviously didn't love him all that much if they can give up on him so easily. And really, how is this episode's ending a cliffhanger? I get that Pansy has obviously been stirring the pot, but her and Joro are just talking, so what's the issue?
AtavisticOct 9, 2019 11:05 AM
Oct 9, 2019 11:03 AM
Jun 2017
I can’t be the only one who thought the guy would confess to Joro LOL!!!
Oct 9, 2019 11:03 AM
*hug noises*

May 2013
This... this is one complicated love polygon for just two episodes lol
Oct 9, 2019 11:04 AM

Oct 2017
Lmao what a predicament Joro's in and freaking bitches damn. I really want to see Cosmos and Himawari burnt. Also damn Sumireko looks gorgeous without her glassess. Anyway I'm starting to like this series, this was much better than the first episode.
MegamiRemOct 9, 2019 11:26 PM
Oct 9, 2019 11:10 AM

Nov 2007
Enjoy it with the sub-heroines until it lasts, Everyone.

Also, it will be interesting if there is a character poll after episode 3 (or 4, if the pacing is changed) and Sumeriko doesn't win by a complete landslide.
Stay Home and Wash Your Hands.
Protect Yourself. Protect Your Loved Ones.
Protect Your Community and Help Defeat
Coronavirus.
Oct 9, 2019 11:12 AM

Feb 2017
yo, this shit was so fucking spicy and lit xD

MAL score and most user-based rating system are all joke, Imagine trusting plebs and hivemind. Find users who have good sense and rating and use them as a reference. Check my guide to rate
Your taste is trash. Cope, seethe, mald
Oct 9, 2019 11:12 AM
Mar 2015
That certainly blew up in his face
Oct 9, 2019 11:14 AM

May 2015
Is it just me or is the story advancing faster than in the manga? I don't remember much about the beggining because it's been a long time since I started reading the manga

Mentar said:
Can they make the OP any more spoilerish than this? ^_^;

What do you mean spoilers? It didn't spoil almost anything as far as I know, I've only read the manga though
KorhalChildOct 9, 2019 11:19 AM
Oct 9, 2019 11:28 AM
Apr 2019
This episode was very funny. The bench returning was the best part for me and because of this episode am gonna read the manga
Oct 9, 2019 11:31 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Oh damn, so many twists.
So Himawari and Cosmos love Sun-chan, Sun-chan loves Pansy, Pansy loves Joro and Joro loves nobody, that's complex.
Joro is so bad for the moment but I guess he's made like that for the story.
Oct 9, 2019 11:37 AM
Feb 2015
5/5 for this episode. Enjoyed it, and cant wait whats gonna happen for next weeks episode.
Oct 9, 2019 11:39 AM

Apr 2015
>about the glasses girl
>gotta give her some kind of quirk
>well just make her a stalker for no reason
>and a badmouth loudmouth
>I had no brain when I was 12
>Then everyone must had no brain when they were 12
>I experimented 100 samples and proved that they had no brain when they were 12
>Therefore children cannot consent

This is what science has done to humanity.
Oct 9, 2019 11:49 AM

Jul 2014
shanimebib said:

Also, it will be interesting if there is a character poll after episode 3 (or 4, if the pacing is changed) and Sumeriko doesn't win by a complete landslide.

She'd already murder them by now if we already have a poll. The other heroines aint got shit on her, this is like Kirisu against the other heorines in bokuben but worst since there is literally no other interesting character besides her. The other 2 are too.. cliche in a romcom, I could be wrong about the other 2 being cliche tho, I don't know about Sakura but Joro's childhood friend seems fishy, like she's doing everything on purpose just to get someone on her side in her conquest to get Sun-chan, like she's manipulating the MC by all being all touchy, girls no matter how air headed they are in anime rarely get THAT touchy unless they're after something, and that she wants to remain to look cute, she's like a semi Kushida from Youkoso Jitsuryoku, a fake air head.
Oct 9, 2019 12:04 PM
Feb 2009
bench kun back at it again to make joro's life miserable, looks like it's gonna be interesting next week
Oct 9, 2019 12:13 PM

Jul 2017
Pretty bored by the episode. It was obvious that Sun-chan liked Pansy, and I didn't like Cosmos and Himawari again. The main interesting aspect of this show so far is Joro and how he actually loves nobody compared to everyone else, and Pansy is nice. But other than those two, I'm just not into it as much as the others.
Oct 9, 2019 12:14 PM

Aug 2008
Pretty much a comedy version of School Days at this point.
Ii tenki desu ne...
Oct 9, 2019 12:15 PM

Feb 2015
Pansy is the only good girl in this show the others are trash. Very entertaining episode, no messing about poor old Koro dropped straight in it lol
Oct 9, 2019 12:17 PM
The Shrike

Nov 2009
That was more dramatic than I expected. Still pretty funny at some bits. I don't know why but I found Cosmos' samurai speech when nervous funny as pheck. Don't know why. Objectively it's not that funny. Hinata on the other hand is a total waste of space.
"Perhaps there is a universal, absolute truth. Perhaps it justifies every question. But that's beyond the reach of these small hands." Mamoru Oshii

There is a cult of ignorance (...) nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov

Oct 9, 2019 12:23 PM

Nov 2007
-Stray said:
shanimebib said:

She'd already murder them by now if we already have a poll. The other heroines aint got shit on her, this is like Kirisu against the other heorines in bokuben.

IIRC Sumeriko got close to 90% votes in a poll in 2ch (unofficial, but it had a lot of vote counts). But that was on the LN and it was a pretty early poll. However, I think the other heroines never made any grounds since then.

Sensei (60.5%, being the latest and the most) didn't get more than 90% of the votes in any polls (official or unofficial, much like the recent Gotoubun fave scene/ch poll where Miku had almost half the votes (49.3%) in her bag). Fumino and Uruka have their very own solid fanbases. And the four heroines have almost 40% of the votes combined. And while I am not a big fan of Fumino, she is not a bad person by any means. None of the heroines in bokuben is a bad person actually. And my over reaction (which I am aware of) to Fumino is because of bitter experience from her fanbase in reddit and 2ch. But this is a complete different story.
Stay Home and Wash Your Hands.
Protect Yourself. Protect Your Loved Ones.
Protect Your Community and Help Defeat
Coronavirus.
Oct 9, 2019 12:26 PM

Jan 2017
-Stray said:
This is really turning out to be one of my favorite romcom stories in a long time, the way the gag's are executed and how the scenes transition from character A to character B is amazing, I have never watched an anime that keeps doing the same lines but with different characters and still have it be funny and intriguing at the same time, the only enigma here is our MC, its like taking different heroine routes and seeing how they react in that same scenario.
For a moment there I thought Sun-chan was gay but was also half expecting his crush to be Pansy.
Also now Pansy.. WTF is goin on with her? how does she know so much and she literally pin pointed when things would spice up, and now called all of them in one room, it really looks like she's playing all of them.

Anyways another great ep! had a lot of laughs with this one as well! better than ep 1! keep.it.up!!!!
That OP and ED are beautiful! and Pansy without glasses in that ED is bae af! I knew she'd be hotter and cuter than the other 2! get your shit together Joro and just hit it up with your stalker!
Still too early to say it but this series will most likely be my AOTS!

I completely and totally agree with you. I actually found it surprising how I literally laughed out loud with the same exact shit happening (bench, confession, etc.) and the jokes and gags that are normally associated with romcoms are executed so well in this that it keeps me entertained.

All in all, super interesting show and I can't wait to see how much more entangling confusion plays out.
Oct 9, 2019 12:29 PM

Aug 2019
This episode made the show even more interesting.

Sanshokuin is a interesting character, she's the reason why I like this show.

Poor MC.

The bench, lol.

That cliffhanger..
Oct 9, 2019 12:37 PM

Jul 2014
shanimebib said:
-Stray said:

She'd already murder them by now if we already have a poll. The other heroines aint got shit on her, this is like Kirisu against the other heorines in bokuben.

IIRC Sumeriko got close to 90% votes in a poll in 2ch (unofficial, but it had a lot of vote counts). But that was on the LN and it was a pretty early poll. However, I think the other heroines never made any grounds since then.

90% votes? even unofficial thats quite the gap, either the other heroines are just that boring or they're bitches, betting on the latter. I already see them as bitchy after this ep, they didn't even give Joro the benefit of the doubt after he literally kept on helping both of them, his reasons for that aside how they treated him was shit, especially Sakura with her "You're useless to me now" thats a bitch line right there.
Then again this is comedy and maybe they're just acting like that to make the scenes more funny since it seems like this series goes with what one character say and the other characters also says it but in a different way, just that looking at it in a slightly serious way, Joro doesn't have good friends lol.

And while I am not a big fan of Fumino, she is not a bad person by any means. None of the heroines in bokuben is a bad person actually. And my over reaction (which I am aware of) to Fumino is because of bitter experience from her fanbase in reddit and 2ch. But this is a complete different story.

I can relate with that, I actually had a bad experience myself with a fellow Fumino fan (3x iirc), while the other fanbases do have their bad sides, the Fumino fanbase are quite.. more toxic than the others from my experience, they're a lot more obnoxious than most of the others.
Oct 9, 2019 12:41 PM

Jan 2016
Honestly the first half of the first episode I thought I was gunna hate this show... But the last half of the first episode made me think it wouldn't be so bad.

And this episode. Lmfaaoo. I love the switch in the MC's character, he's definitely the type of MC I like.
The way he thinks about the two girls who like Sun-chan make me laugh my ass off.
I mean they are acting nervous cause they're in love with him but lmfao seeing it all from the MC's perspective makes this hilarious.

Also I love Sumireko she's such a good character lmfao.

LMFAAOO THE BENCH SCENE WITH SUN AND MC HE'S GOT MAJOR BENCH PTSD.
HE'S IN LOVE WITH SUMIREKO
WHY IS IT ALWAYS THE BASEBALL GAME LMFAAOO
He should have told him Sumireko confessed to him and thats why he can't help him.

I'm pleasantly surprised with how this episode played out, didn't think I'd like this show too much but now I have high hopes for it

:>

EDIT: The chicks who like Sun-chan were fuckin annoying and rude as hell to the MC though, he could have explained it better that he didn't know his feelings until way later.
I can't believe his own childhood friend acted like that to him.
BTDarklingsOct 9, 2019 12:51 PM
Oct 9, 2019 1:08 PM

Jul 2014
Those girls are awful. I agree with you, Joro.

Bench-kun really made me think Sun-chan was going to confess to Joro lmao.

I wasn't sure in the last episode but this episode did the job. Pansy best girl... and she is fucking gorgeous! By the way, how the hell does she hide those big boobs she shows in the ED? xD
Oct 9, 2019 1:09 PM

Jan 2016
SkyLETV said:

DUUUUUDE ME TOOO

I WAS LIKE SHITS TURNING YAOI LMFAAOO
Oct 9, 2019 1:10 PM

Aug 2018

At this point I'm not sure if Bench-kun or Sumireko "Pansy" Sanshokuin is best girl, so I guess I have to watch more next week to be sure. :-P

Sorry, due to licensing limitations, this message is unavailable in your region.
Please come drink tea, eat cake and procrastinate at the Cute Girls Doing Cute Things Club. We have simulwatches! \o/
Oct 9, 2019 1:14 PM

Dec 2009
-Stray said:
90% votes? even unofficial thats quite the gap, either the other heroines are just that boring or they're bitches, betting on the latter. I already see them as bitchy after this ep, they didn't even give Joro the benefit of the doubt after he literally kept on helping both of them, his reasons for that aside how they treated him was shit, especially Sakura with her "You're useless to me now" thats a bitch line right there.
I don't think it's good to be so presumptuous of them being bitches just due to a fuck-up, especially from a single-perspective bias. From the girls' perspective they have been honestly somewhat blinded by their infatuation which is not entirely their fault if they aren't aware of it, but also they both felt betrayed by him not saying anything about what would have been crucial information to them. Unless they persist to be total bitches, it could just be an emotional phase lol (girls are like that, get used to it)
...I don't blame Joro's response to the girls' being inconsiderate at the time tho lol.
GenesisAriaOct 9, 2019 1:18 PM
❀桜舞う空〜                   Cute is Power.           🔗CosmoGenesis Project
“You cannot know what you do not know.”
“Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.”
“A truth seeker has no patience for BS.”

I seek only to improve myself and others.
Oct 9, 2019 1:17 PM

Jul 2014
SkyLETV said:
Those girls are awful. I agree with you, Joro.

I wasn't sure in the last episode but this episode did the job. Pansy best girl... and she is fucking gorgeous! By the way, how the hell does she hide those big boobs she shows in the ED? xD

Joro: When this is over I'm going to meet and make out with a
-nice✓
-beautiful girl ✓
-big heart ✓
-big boobs ✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓
Pansy: Then you are talking about me.
Guess she wasnt kidding around, I knew she'd be a bomb but I didn't expect them to be that much.
Cleanest part of the OP
Oct 9, 2019 1:18 PM

Dec 2014
ok wow the second episode was so much....the ending really though...nice
Oct 9, 2019 1:23 PM

Jun 2017
Pansy pulling the strings already, I'd expect nothing less from a stalker lol. (and damn, she hot af )
Oct 9, 2019 1:32 PM

Jul 2014
GenesisAria said:
-Stray said:
I don't think it's good to be so presumptuous of them being bitches just due to a fuck-up, especially from a single-perspective bias. From the girls' perspective they have been honestly somewhat blinded by their infatuation which is not entirely their fault if they aren't aware of it, but also they both felt betrayed by him not saying anything about what would have been crucial information to them. Unless they persist to be total bitches, it could just be an emotional phase lol (girls are like that, get used to it)
...I don't blame Joro's response to the girls' being inconsiderate at the time tho lol.

Yeah but the way they handled it was too much, I know teens tends to have emotional outbursts here and there and this is exactly the case with it, just dialed up a lil more, at the very least I'm looking at it from character to character perspective, Joro may be a scheming teen but he was about to snap at Pansy when she was bad mouthing the 2 girls and this was after he got brutally told off by the 2 without even listening to what he had to say, and we also see he does quite treasure friendship, he had quite the giddy expression and his mood got better when they kept telling him that he and Sun-chan are best friends.
While the other 2 are somewhat indebt to Joro for even helping them both out and to be fair it was working, they're able to interact and go out with Sun-chan... but alas after all that they couldn't even give him the benefit of the doubt, didn't even listen to what he had to say and while he was trying to clear his name with his childhood friend, she ended up not believing a single word he said and just took Sun-chan's word for it, and Jesus christ that was his childhood friend too, all that friendship since childhood went poof lol, I simply see characters like that as a bitch, bitch can also stand for someone who's unpleasant and just downright being difficult, which both of them has displayed this ep.
Oct 9, 2019 1:34 PM
Aug 2018
-Stray said:

Yeah, I agree with you .it's been a while since I enjoyed a weekly episode this much . The transitions have been executed perfectly ! Seeming like a gamers repeat but I'dont think so.
Sumeriko is killing it ! Excellent episode 5/5
Waiting for the next one.
Oct 9, 2019 1:37 PM

Jan 2014
Yukikaze_sama said:
Shit is getting serious lol

Yeah episode 2 pedaled a lot faster on the drama stuff than I had thought Pansy is scheming something for sure, but I don't think it is pure trolling.

And I heard about certain spoilers myself and...

Oct 9, 2019 2:17 PM
Mar 2018
Well if it feels rushed for some, it's because it literally rushed an entire manga arc over a single episode, so there's that.
I'm looking forward to watching stuff the manga didn't adapt yet, but still, this felt terribly rushed even for an anime-only watcher tbh.
It had some BL vibes for sure with the whole Sun affair (intentional) but then again I think looking past that it shows how Joro actually values friendship and is a better person than at first glance (well, actually second glance, let's give him a third one). Also how he was about to snap at Sumireko when she was badmouthing the girls, sad to see that cut off by that baka trio appearing there, just like Pansy wanted, surely

Pros of the anime so far: Beautiful animation and the fucking bench has a glorious theme song (which is an Imperial March rip-off) so at least there's that. Also, Pansy's VA is hgggnnnnnn
Oct 9, 2019 2:21 PM

Mar 2019
Bench-kun best "character"
Oct 9, 2019 2:22 PM

May 2018
Last ep we get to see Himawari's panty flash, now it's cosmos's turn....

dang those two girls, having to use Joro to get to Sun, and everytime those girls say Best Friend it almost looks like Joro is delighted I'm staring to think he's gay.

Ok, so far Hmawri and Cosmos like Sun, but he doesn't have any feelings for them and Sun likes Sanshokuin but she doesn't have any feelings for him and Joro being this reluctant match makers get's caught in the middle..

So in the end it looks like both Cosmos and Himawari got indirectly dumped.

That Sanshokuin was one bad girl, so I guess this is an "OH SHIT" moment for Joro
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Ore wo Suki nano wa Omae dake ka yo Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

vicexxv - Sep 28, 2019

260 by ShoozieChicken »»
Apr 22, 9:54 AM

Poll: » Ore wo Suki nano wa Omae dake ka yo Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Dec 25, 2019

234 by 28012001 »»
Apr 1, 5:11 PM

Poll: » Ore wo Suki nano wa Omae dake ka yo Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Nov 20, 2019

104 by 28012001 »»
Mar 27, 6:45 AM

» Is Manga better or Light novel for Oresuki?

BhuvanSiesta - Nov 15, 2021

14 by eiko_zade »»
Jan 29, 11:39 AM

» Could anyone explain the difference between the stories of anime and manga? Is it okay to only watch anime?

Mugiwarayaa___ - Jan 19

3 by Efan »»
Jan 19, 2:36 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.