Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Attack on Titan
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (15) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »
May 26, 2019 5:09 PM

Dec 2014
I don’t think Armin will die...
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 26, 2019 5:10 PM
Jan 2019
I get more convinced every episode of the ending song choice..
It fits the best now with the dramatic endings we are having these couple of eps
May 26, 2019 5:12 PM

Nov 2015
What the hell did I just watch ..
May 26, 2019 5:13 PM
Mar 2019
Clefairiess said:
I don't know, I also hope he's not dead, but now he's baked like a barbecue, and I'm sure he's dead, but let's pray it won't happen, he's one of my best characters
May 26, 2019 5:14 PM

Dec 2014
LightoLhxd4 said:
Clefairiess said:
I don't know if I wish he wasn't dead, but now he's baked like a barbecue, and I'm sure he's dead, but let's pray it won't happen, he's one of my best characters

I felt bad for him. Did you see his hair? :( I have a feeling they’ll use the serum on him and he’ll be come a Titan. Also, looks like Erwin did not die as well. I am happy.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 26, 2019 5:18 PM

Jan 2017
Apart from the simulcast mishap that had me stranded for a while, this episode was amazing. God damn. And with the knowledge of Levi having the titan serum as well as Armin being pretty dead has led me to presume Armin is becoming a titan... or that ginger -gingers don't deserve such a privilege (for legal reasons, that's a joke); it's obviously more a case of Armin having been a protagonist, but then again is Erwin alive?

Hold up. I'm back with an edit. No spoilers -apart from the ones given through the powers of deduction- Armin will be given the titan serum!
Why? You ask.
Well, Armin is narrating, and the narrator can't be dead because narratives are usually a recount of events.

Anyway, this episode has left me with questions I want answers to... cant wait for next week

P S.
Anyone know when the next episode airs? 'cause this leaking business has left me confused.
tidoesstuffMay 26, 2019 5:22 PM
May 26, 2019 5:27 PM

Jan 2013
...armin...
I'M CRYING
;__________;

weetI guess, as long as I have life, all I can do is fight with all my might.
May 26, 2019 5:31 PM
Jul 2017
It doesn't get any better than this.

btw, Levi, like they say in The Good, The Bad and The Ugly: "if you have to shoot, shoot. don't talk."
...but then again, I unironically like Warau Salesman.
May 26, 2019 5:51 PM

Oct 2013
OSN said:
I'm so angry they have censored a lot of graphical violence in this episode. Manga is a lot more bloody, hence more emotionaly impactful. I will never understand this kind of censoring.

Its airing on their prime time tv, it has to get censored, they have no choice, imo their censoring is the best type of censoring.
May 26, 2019 5:55 PM

May 2014
Was waiting for the episode on HS..
Read some comments to see where it is, and there.. the spoiler..
Fuck those people that just spoil for the heck of it.. fuck. fuck..fuck you if you ever do that.
What the fuck is wrong with someone enjoying something? I kept myself from reading the manga for years just to experience this, and yet there, all gone.. all the excitement and everything.
I know it's partially my fault but I seriously can't let my guard down for a moment?
First Jojo three weeks ago and now this, random chats, streams whatever.. this is getting ridiculous.
The stupid part is I really thought they were trolling "Haha armin dies" I thought no way that's even true.
FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK
I am so sad right now :(

May 26, 2019 6:00 PM

Jul 2017
that ending is just. Bout to cry
May 26, 2019 6:01 PM
Aug 2013
I'm crying so hard. My heart was shattered to pieces. Armin has been my absolute favorite character ;___;!!
May 26, 2019 6:08 PM

Aug 2018
Wow wow wow wow wow... this episode was incredibly amazing, I'd give it a 6 out of 5 if I could !

Levi going berserk on the Beast titan, while most of the battalion fell on the battlefield (Marlowe's death was a bit expected but he still got more attention than his former comrades lol).

Reiner's fight was really intense, with a return of someone we did not see for a "long time" (long is extremely relative here but I don't wanna spoil).

And of course, Bertolt's fight had its epic moments, with an ending that might stay in memories.

Talking about ending, the next episode's preview seems to feature the event that were shown during Season 3 Episode 12 ED

Finally, seeing Historia for a quick shot still makes happy lol
May 26, 2019 6:29 PM

Sep 2014
This was epic. Levi vs furry titan was epic. Squad vs armored titan was epic. Armin vs colossal titan was epic.

Did we just see Armin fracking MELT on screen?

Glad to see Hange isnt dead. I thought she survived at first, but some comments and all this time without her made me nervous.

I cant believe Armin died though. I thought losing Erwin was enough. Armin was hyped up as the brain of the group. Surely the brain will become even more important later on right?
During the scene I thought about Levis words, maybe make him a titan to survive. Nope.

This is so intense I had to watch it twice. I never do that, watch an episode twice. I did here though.

My only complaint maybe would be that each individual scene was too short, but they had to fit it in the episode I guess.

Im really really sad right now that studio Wit wont continue their epic work.
"This emotion is mine alone.
It is for Madoka alone." - Homura
or how I would descripe Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica.
May 26, 2019 6:29 PM

Oct 2015
Levi is God's gift to anime, Woooowww! The way he slashed his was to the beast titan was the most badass scene I've ever seen in anime, Badass scene of the Year. Too bad he let it slipped away.

I'm still grieving for the bravest character ever in AoT, RIP Armin, but I hope they resurrect him as a titan if possible.
How I learned to stop worrying and love the bomb --- Dr Strangelove

May 26, 2019 6:35 PM
Jan 2016
Damn, this episode!

Levi vs Beast titan was just so damn great, he is so badass, sadly he didn't killed beast titan!

Finaly Armin figured out about Berthold weakness and managed to make a plan to take him down!

Mikasa and other fighting with Reiner was cool, they were almost losing, but guess what, our Hange is still alive for save the day!

Sadly, R.I.P Armin, you died like a true Hero, and as Eren said, we already knew, how brave you are! And was an perfect plan, even i got impressed, as always with this anime! Berthold reaction was so damn good!

I am so hyped for next episode!
May 26, 2019 6:46 PM

Sep 2016
Poor Armin. Respect.
May 26, 2019 6:49 PM

Jan 2011
simply amazing, the moment those blue flames sparked i had a small bit of hope thinking Armin would somehow awaken as a titan , i knew that one boy would be the last one standing.

episode just looked great sadly didn't see it in the best quality so i wanna watch it again they always go all out on levi

everyone had their mvp moments
May 26, 2019 6:54 PM
Jan 2019
I can not stop saying how incredible this episode was! Come on! DAMN,! .... Armin made an incredible sacrifice, he is one of the characters that I have always admired of SNK for his great intellect and courage, and he showed it until his last breath. I really wanted to cry when I heard him say "Eren, wake up ... it's time to see the ocean", "Have I ever lied to you?" and what, although it sounds cliché, I touch the deepest part of my heart "I did not lose, because I did not run".
Big Armin! I just hope you find a way to revive it by putting Levi's idea into practice. For the moment, I take off my hat in great sign of respect. Not only for him, but also for Erwin and the other soldiers of the Legion who died giving a great sacrifice for humanity. My respects.

WAIT! I forgot to say that ... DEMONS, LEVI ALREADY HAD IT !. Zeke was literally biting the iron of the sword! It is very frustrating that he has escaped, after such a great opportunity. Well, at least we saw again a great demonstration of Levi's fighting ability.

This is almost an overwhelming victory, they had everything against them, but the Legion knew how to prevail. The only one left is Zeke.

Ok, to finish .... ARMIN IS A GENIUS! Y
Levi must have killed Zeke!(although everything happens for something)

This season is too good!
May 26, 2019 6:56 PM
Mar 2019
Clefairiess said:
LightoLhxd4 said:
I don't know if I wish he wasn't dead, but now he's baked like a barbecue, and I'm sure he's dead, but let's pray it won't happen, he's one of my best characters

I felt bad for him. Did you see his hair? :( I have a feeling they’ll use the serum on him and he’ll be come a Titan. Also, looks like Erwin did not die as well. I am happy.
yes, but to use Titan serum, they have to eat one of the Titan owners in a sense, and the battle is not over, in this episode, Zeke announces that he won the battle, and in the next episode preview zeke is approaching Eren, what will occur ? I can't wait for the next episode
May 26, 2019 6:57 PM

Feb 2014
Damn, the part when Eren cuts the colossal's neck and gets Berthold out was epic as fuck.
May 26, 2019 7:01 PM

Sep 2018
That fight was insane even by Aot standards plus kamiya was spot on with the VA. The one week wait is gon kill me lol.
May 26, 2019 7:09 PM

May 2015
dialog was kinda crap but that might just be the fansubs, damn good episode other than that
May 26, 2019 7:11 PM
Pen

Mar 2018
When you have more deaths in an episode and care more then you did for the whole last season of GOT

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

May 26, 2019 7:13 PM

Oct 2018
Very intense episode, I'm definitely satisfied. Insane sakuga moments for Levi vs Beast Titan. Scouts, Erwin and Armin sacrifices was sad. But next episode will gonna tear more our hearts, it will gonna double the pages of the next episode thread.
May 26, 2019 7:18 PM
Apr 2016
This episode was goddamn BEYOND amazing, literally a masterpieceful episode! Well, the sacrifice was painful to watch, it was just hellish. Levi was sick, literally he was a monster, I had to rewatch that scene alone a couple of times... Rest in peace Armin, I feel horrible for him.
May 26, 2019 7:25 PM

Jun 2015
Best episode of this season. RIP Armin. Levi was an absolute badass, as well as Erwin.
May 26, 2019 7:30 PM

Jun 2015
i waited two years for that to be animated, and holy crap was that worth it.
was basically as well executed as the manga made it, seeing levi cut the everlasting crap out of the beast titan was so satisfying to watch.
saengdaoMay 26, 2019 7:41 PM
May 26, 2019 7:33 PM

Sep 2017
What the fuuuuuuck. Rip Armin. At least Sasha should be fine. I knew Hange would be okay as well. That was a pretty badass entrance. We shouldn't lose anyone else at least.

Levi absolutely obliterated the beast titan. It's so bs that he potentially got away. Of course we don't know for sure yet. At least all the opposing titan shifters we know about have been beaten. I don't think any have been killed yet. I swear to fuck someone better kill Reiner and Bertolt before this season ends. That will at least account for Beast titan getting away, as well as everyone else who died.
May 26, 2019 7:48 PM

Oct 2014
If all the Scouting Legion is as strong as Levi, the titans need a fucking wall

10/10
May 26, 2019 7:50 PM

Jul 2015
wow, just... woow
May 26, 2019 7:57 PM

Mar 2013
I am in denial with what I just watched.. PLEASE NO ARMIN!! I am just praying levi will use that titan juice on him..
May 26, 2019 8:06 PM

Mar 2013
Gazz said:
If all the Scouting Legion is as strong as Levi, the titans need a fucking wall

10/10

lmao just imagine the ackermans being alive and hundreds of them, it would be over for the titans.
May 26, 2019 8:13 PM

Sep 2010
I can't believe that Levi v Beast Titan fight sequence was done by 1 animator. Apparently it took a month do, like holy shit he is god.
May 26, 2019 8:15 PM

Dec 2017
Armin's sacrifice was done so well in animated form, especially with the amazing soundtrack and visuals.

Not disappointed at all. This has been an amazing adaption so far.
May 26, 2019 8:16 PM

Feb 2013
My favorite part of the episode was watching Levi destroy the beast titan. I honestly did not think he would take him down so easily but it felt so satisfying seeing him do this! I actually predicted in my head that Eren was gonna attack the collosal titan in human form before he did it but it still looked bad ass the way he snatched Bertholdt out of his titan. I don't believe Erwin is dead unless they confirm it! As for Armin, I am pretty sure he is a goner which sucks! The only way I can see him surviving this is if they somehow make him the beast titan but I doubt that will happen. I always imagined him taking Erwins place. 😭
May 26, 2019 8:18 PM
May 2018
really can't wait for the next episode.
“If to be truthful is to be cruel, then lying must surely be an act of kindness. And so, kindness is a lie.”
May 26, 2019 8:23 PM

Feb 2013
Lucette_C said:
It's symbolic that what defeated the colossal in the end wasn't the Titan but rather Eren in his human form.

You're totally right! I didn't even think of this until you mentioned it
May 26, 2019 8:45 PM
Nov 2014
Noone else disappointed by Levi hesitating yet again at an absolutely crucial moment so that they had an excuse to ruin the whole operation? Yawwwwwwwwwwn.
May 26, 2019 8:47 PM
Sep 2018
That bastard killed my waifu >_<
May 26, 2019 8:56 PM

Dec 2015
Pyrosorc said:
Noone else disappointed by Levi hesitating yet again at an absolutely crucial moment so that they had an excuse to ruin the whole operation? Yawwwwwwwwwwn.

bold of you to say that. be ready to be stormed by “hE oBvIoUSly WaNtED tO SaVe ErWiN, ChILl iTs reAlLIstIc”
no
May 26, 2019 8:58 PM

Dec 2014
Damn, that was an incredible episode.

The Levi action sequences were just fantastic, epic sakuga. Wit went all out with that.

They got both Reiner and Bertholdt, that was awesome. Mikasa's sequence was great too but it was definitely overshadowed by the Levi greatness before it.
Is Armin dead? Burnt into oblivion? I'm assuming we'll know more next episode. If he's still hanging onto life, they might be able to save him if they make him a Titan shifter. xD

I did feel that the soundtrack was kinda lacking, nothing really stood out despite all the action sequences being so good. xD
May 26, 2019 9:00 PM

Nov 2011
Yo why am I more upset about Marlo getting the business then Armin or Erwin. Man just wanted to go home to Hitch T_T

Yo Mikasa is the baddest bitch out there. OMG they did her right in this episode.

Top tier episode.

Levi is an animal!
Listen to my podcast
https://anchor.fm/waifusandweeaboos

Follow my twitch.
https://www.twitch.tv/sorasensei1

Spring 2024 Waifus on Profile

"You can have multiple Waifus" -me

May 26, 2019 9:04 PM

Jun 2016
Roronoa said:
Pyrosorc said:

bold of you to say that. be ready to be stormed by “hE oBvIoUSly WaNtED tO SaVe ErWiN, ChILl iTs reAlLIstIc”
You just unironically answered him LOL. Why do you think Levi has the serum? It's to turn a wounded soldier into a stupid titan, make them eat Zeke, turn back to human form and get the Beast titan power. This anime is too complicated for you to understand. Stick with One Piece where the main character gets a new form everytime he loses, easy to digest, right?
May 26, 2019 9:05 PM

Jan 2019
That was something else man. This whole season so far has been incredible. Did not see Armin dying but his death was done very well. This is some god tier anime right here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

May 26, 2019 9:07 PM
we back

Aug 2015
I fucking knew this episode was gonna be 10x better than last weeks.

Fantastic episode, probably the best of the series. Can't wait for next week!
CHAMPIONOFDEATHMay 27, 2019 12:30 AM
May 26, 2019 9:09 PM

Jun 2014
I cried so hard. I still can't believe what happened to Armin. This hurts so bad.
May 26, 2019 9:11 PM

Feb 2019
You have to appreciate the pacing in this episode!

My biggest worry about the adaptation is that the fight scenes would be drawn out by flashbacks and slow-motion to pad out the episodes... Not this season! THREE titan fights concluded this episode. The Levi fight was done third-person POV in real time! The only letdown this episode was the lack of battle music for Levi... I was hoping for another hard instrumental Sawano piece. But I forgive that because the episode as a whole was 9.9/10!
May 26, 2019 9:11 PM
Apr 2018
What an episode, what an episode!! I didn't see Armin dying at all, poor guy. Both Mikasa and especially Levi were INCREDIBLE! I knew the beast titan couldn't simply die but damn, I wish Levi had cut his throat off.

Can't wait for the next one.
May 26, 2019 9:25 PM
Jun 2016
The animation and music WOW. Really happy they kept faithful to the manga and didn't try to drag this all out.

The nailed all the emotional moments perfectly.
Pages (15) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» Question for the attack on titan fans

Mooogle - May 11

24 by Animesh007 »»
May 12, 10:00 PM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Season 3 Part 2 Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - May 19, 2019

345 by GengarGrinn »»
Apr 26, 6:15 PM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Season 3 Part 2 Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 16, 2019

548 by ARTisANexplosion »»
Apr 25, 8:07 AM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Season 3 Part 2 Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 2, 2019

801 by jebras »»
Apr 23, 10:08 AM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Season 3 Part 2 Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 30, 2019

667 by Beqapapi »»
Apr 12, 1:14 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.