Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
A Certain Magical Index (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Feb 22, 2019 5:21 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Oh boy, Accelerator and his black wings are back. Looks like he meets Touma again and it's not a friendly reunion. I didn't feel like their second fight felt as impactful as the original one though.

Maiden of Versailles also shows up to fight against Carissa. They're really pushing this WWIII arc with all these different battles.

On the technical front, I thought the battle OST was pretty well done.
Feb 22, 2019 5:30 AM

Aug 2013
They took quite a liberty with Touma vs Accel here. The punches from Accel are gonna raise up some unwanted questions.
Feb 22, 2019 5:41 AM

Apr 2014
Fuck fuck fuck FUCK!!!!!!!!!

Who are these people!! What did you guys do with the real Kamijou Touma and Accelerator!!!!

This is not taking liberties with the fight, it is straight off rewrite by a fucking retard!!!

Where is the newly experienced Accel is who deployed a wide range of range skill and tactics against Kamijou Touma, he who purifies god and slays demons?!

Where is the ungodly skilled Touma who specialize in manipulating and diverting supernatural abilities with the fineness of a master. Who was able to put down Accelerator with 2, TWO, punches, stopping the rampage of he who wields the power of gods?!

Where are the characters that I love?! Who are these imposters?!

How does these retarded storyboarders even got their job, when they can’t even follow a simple script, a fucking script that already listed out everything scene in the action!?

I’m not even getting into how HORRENDOUS everything else is, does JC think this is a joke!? Am I the only sane person who realize Kamachi wanted the world set on fire to show that even in the deepest depth of hell there is still hope!? Am I the only one with fucking reading comprehension!?

You know what this anime is? It’s a doujin anime, a non-canon anime made by a studio who just happen to make it out of greed. Nothing in the anime is remotely close to source, but who can blame them? They are a fucking doujin.
ap1001Feb 22, 2019 5:56 AM
"You had no free will, you chased your vices along the same path as all of the others." - Shikieiki Yamaxanadu, Diamond in the rough
Feb 22, 2019 6:04 AM
Oct 2018
loli_a_ravioli said:
They took quite a liberty with Touma vs Accel here. The punches from Accel are gonna raise up some unwanted questions.

Not really anymore than the punches he gave WORST, it’ll be fine for the most part
Feb 22, 2019 6:19 AM

Aug 2013
Tiau said:
loli_a_ravioli said:

Not really anymore than the punches he gave WORST, it’ll be fine for the most part

With Misaka Worst, one could still argue that subconsciously he really didn't want to kill a clone anymore.

He literally hated Touma at this point, for being such an ideal person he could never become until Touma punched him out of his tantrum.
loli_a_ravioliFeb 22, 2019 6:22 AM
Feb 22, 2019 6:19 AM

Apr 2014
Tiau said:
loli_a_ravioli said:

No no No! Screw you, this is far worse, I ask you one thing, where is fucking precog? Or better one, how can the 2 of them even end in a punch up?! A CQC between the 2 of them only ends in 2 ways, either Touma knock him out cold in the one hit, or Accel one shot him with blood reversal. Their ability means they literally CANNOT slug each other, ever thought if that?!
"You had no free will, you chased your vices along the same path as all of the others." - Shikieiki Yamaxanadu, Diamond in the rough
Feb 22, 2019 6:20 AM
Oct 2018
loli_a_ravioli said:
Tiau said:

With Misaka Worst, one could still argue that subconsciously he still didn't want to kill a clone anymore.

He literally hated Touma at this point, for being such an ideal person he could never become until Touma punched him out of his tantrum.

The entire point of the WORST scene is that he did want to kill her though, at least he lost himself in his anger before realizing what he was doing.
Feb 22, 2019 7:06 AM
Nov 2018
Lmaooooo shit cunts goas full headcanon in the fight.
Where is Touma precognition and redirection in this fight?
It's the first time where he improves mentally and gets the best out of IB due to IB incomplete state.
They literally will go full headcanon again when Fiamma and Touma clash.
Feb 22, 2019 8:05 AM

Apr 2014
Also judging from next episode’s pv, are they going to further butcher EVERYTHING by having fucking Mikoto fight Gabriel? Is the anime committee retarded?! This isn’t some series where you can beat shit with “power of friendship”, when you lack the power and skill, You fucking lack the power and skill, friendship and resolve didn’t stop Accel from getting gutted by Aiwass, it didn’t stop Kanzaki from beating Touma into a comma for a week, it certainly didn’t stop “that” from happening and ended up crushing Touma and Accel together to the curb!

And you are telling me, you are going to have Mikoto, the spectator clash with archeango Gabriel. Gabriel that Touma+Accel together can’t beat head on. Fuck your Mikoto shilling, fuck you all to hell.
Feb 22, 2019 8:10 AM

May 2018
This is so exciting, all characters gather in one place. Look forward for next episode.
Feb 22, 2019 8:26 AM

Jul 2014
Oh wow.. Accelerator and Touma's fight was actually bearable.. rather it was actually fine.. unexpected, enjoyed it for the most part.. but yeah.. like the people above me are talkin about which made one of my eyebrow raise up was when Accelerator punched Touma... wouldn't he normally die from that considering its a pissed off Accelerator doing it or am I missing something? anyways I can just think of it as he was so pissed and on his tantrum that he forgot to do it and just wanted a slug fest with Touma.
Feb 22, 2019 8:39 AM

Jul 2012
Well looked cool aside from that Index 3 is continuing ... I think Femme Fatale vs Carissa looked pretty cool also.
Precognition =/
Misaka as beatiful as always! But fighting Gabriel ... well oh well and the season should somehow sell
Feb 22, 2019 9:34 AM

Jan 2009
can Trouma nullify the huge amount of snow thrown at him like that? wtf lol

but enjoyable enough episode at least

and Misaka the real one is finally gonna join the fight next episode it seems
Feb 22, 2019 9:37 AM
Feb 2017
Accelerator black wings attack looks pretty weak, I didn't get the feel that he was really powerful. It was a really boring fight.
Feb 22, 2019 10:13 AM
Dec 2018
dsalco said:
Accelerator black wings attack looks pretty weak, I didn't get the feel that he was really powerful. It was a really boring fight.

I think the anime nerfed the wings so it made sense that Touma could defeat him since they have made it clear that Touma has no brains and all he can do is punch through things. The whole fight was just all wrong in general, especially when it ended up as a fist fight which is pure ludicrous.

It worked better in the LN's since Touma is actually really smart.

Accel also acted pretty dumb during this fight as well. They completely skip the part where Accel figures out Touma has some sort of precog and fact that Accel was trying to keep his distance and going for long ranged attacks since he knew he had to avoid Touma's right hand which he guessed could negate abilities.

IB in the LN's can't negate the wings due to how powerful they are. They can repel them though.
Feb 22, 2019 10:22 AM
Jun 2017
My favorite part for today is touma vs accelerator...
Feb 22, 2019 10:28 AM
Dec 2018
I've learnt to separate the anime from the LN's. The two aren't the same, the characters aren't the same.

My anime mind says the episode wasn't so bad. It was at least watchable.

My LN mind however, is screaming 'What the f was that?'
Feb 22, 2019 10:35 AM

Nov 2009
So this is what the source material readers were excited about? Two scrawny teenagers slapping each other in the face while spouting some patronizing nonsense? Even Naruto's talk no jutsu scenes at their worst weren't as obnoxious to watch as this crap.

Why is this franchise popular again? Oh that's right, the petite/loli looking waifus and their constant blushing towards the self insert MC(s).
Feb 22, 2019 10:36 AM
Nov 2018
JYXCYNC said:
I've learnt to separate the anime from the LN's. The two aren't the same, the characters aren't the same.

My anime mind says the episode wasn't so bad. It was at least watchable.

My LN mind however, is screaming 'What the f was that?'

Pretty much this.
Feb 22, 2019 10:36 AM

Dec 2015
xenovibe said:
So this is what the source material readers were excited about? Two scrawny teenagers slapping each other in the face while spouting some patronizing nonsense? Even Naruto's talk no jutsu scenes at their worst weren't as obnoxious to watch as this crap.

Why is this franchise popular again? Oh that's right, the petite/loli looking waifus and their constant blushing towards the self insert MC(s).

are you blind or something ? read the other comments and you'll know that this fight has nothing to do with the LN
this whole season has nothing to do with the LN , if you want to judge the LN read it and don't do it from watching the trash anime
Feb 22, 2019 10:40 AM
Nov 2018
xenovibe said:

Yeah. Your typical blindfolded kiddo that is.
Feb 22, 2019 10:41 AM
Oct 2018
ap1001 said:
Also judging from next episode’s pv, are they going to further butcher EVERYTHING by having fucking Mikoto fight Gabriel? Is the anime committee retarded?! This isn’t some series where you can beat shit with “power of friendship”, when you lack the power and skill, You fucking lack the power and skill, friendship and resolve didn’t stop Accel from getting gutted by Aiwass, it didn’t stop Kanzaki from beating Touma into a comma for a week, it certainly didn’t stop “that” from happening and ended up crushing Touma and Accel together to the curb!

And you are telling me, you are going to have Mikoto, the spectator clash with archeango Gabriel. Gabriel that Touma+Accel together can’t beat head on. Fuck your Mikoto shilling, fuck you all to hell.

Ironic, considering it seems you forgot that Mikoto’s jet gets taken out by Gabriel and she has to use her powers to get a new ride
Feb 22, 2019 10:47 AM
Oct 2018
-Stray said:
Oh wow.. Accelerator and Touma's fight was actually bearable.. rather it was actually fine.. unexpected, enjoyed it for the most part.. but yeah.. like the people above me are talkin about which made one of my eyebrow raise up was when Accelerator punched Touma... wouldn't he normally die from that considering its a pissed off Accelerator doing it or am I missing something? anyways I can just think of it as he was so pissed and on his tantrum that he forgot to do it and just wanted a slug fest with Touma.

To be honest, Black Wings Accelerator has never really used his vector powers, or at least done so to use reflection like he would normally, infact he usually uses his wings for everything.
Even when Amata threw a grenade at him he didn’t reflect it, he just no sold it as the soot was still on his hands as described
Feb 22, 2019 10:47 AM

Apr 2014
xenovibe said:

Yeah, fuck you too Troll.
Feb 22, 2019 10:49 AM

Apr 2014
Tiau said:
ap1001 said:

Ironic, considering it seems you forgot that Mikoto’s jet gets taken out by Gabriel and she has to use her powers to get a new ride

And you expect me to fucking believe they wouldn’t turn it into something it’s not. You aren’t the only source fag in this discussion Tiau, I’m surprised you still defend this garbage.
Feb 22, 2019 10:56 AM
Dec 2018
LOL I can say this season hasn't take the source material well. I can say this series is doomed and so is the JC Staff. I will tell that OPM2 is going to be that bad with terrible animation because they worked for 6 months for two episodes which means after that terrible animation.
Feb 22, 2019 11:11 AM
Oct 2018
ap1001 said:
Tiau said:

And you expect me to fucking believe they wouldn’t turn it into something it’s not. You aren’t the only source fag in this discussion Tiau, I’m surprised you still defend this garbage.

Cursing at everyone doesn’t really make us as a community look better, that’s for sure.
From what I saw in the PV that you’re freaking about she just looks like she’s trying to use magnetism
Feb 22, 2019 11:17 AM

Aug 2013
Another good episode.

Hamazura showed bravery.

Accelerator vs Touma fight was short. Those black wings.

Feb 22, 2019 11:22 AM

Sep 2014
Alright this fight was trash amd devalued the entire animated franchise. Cant wait for Railgun S3 to prove its superiority over Index once and for all

The wings looked good though..

Aaaaanyyywaaaayy Biribiri is dropping (heh) next week. FINALLY A GOOD CHARACTER AGAIN
Comander-07Feb 22, 2019 11:26 AM
"This emotion is mine alone.
It is for Madoka alone." - Homura
or how I would descripe Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica.
Feb 22, 2019 12:53 PM

Nov 2016
Finally Misaka back in action, for anime watcher only this get me hype tbh. maybe i will read the LN later when it finish. Also how Mugino survive that blast?
Feb 22, 2019 1:30 PM

Apr 2013
Well Accelerator took his batch of punches and is back on track now...
Misaka now goes to russia too, nice
just because I’ve gotten weaker, doesn’t mean that you got stronger, does it?
Feb 22, 2019 1:43 PM
Shingster

Jun 2015
Seems Fiamma's words do indeed hold an element of truth in them. Despite the power difference it was nice seeing Hamazura fight to protect the people from harm. On the english front Carissa's prep combined with the fighting ability of both the knights and Amakusa and Agnese churches sure made their defence a formidable one. Hmm without last order to restrain him Accelerator's gone wild it seems. The fight between Touma and Accelerator sure was fun not just because of the fight but also because of the true thoughts that he had regarding his care of last order too. Somehow the Kremlin report sounds exactly like something Russia would use lol. Looks like this war's going to get more complicated for both Touma and Hamazura. Looks like this war is reaching its climax.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 22, 2019 2:16 PM

Feb 2014
The Toma Vs Accelerator fight wasn't as long as I hoped it would be, but at least it was good. The animation and art quality was consistent and Accelerator's vortex wings looked better than the last time he used them earlier in the series, so that's a plus.

Carrisa's battle against the French was pretty interesting, mainly with the mention of the Kremlin Report. I'm expecting her side to win their battle soon.

Misaka is now joining the battle! Thanks to Kuroko finding CCTV pictures of Toma in Russia, I don't blame her for making the decision of heading to where he is, but it also looks like Mugino might be heading to Russia as well. Damn...

Either way, the next episode has Misaka in battle, so I'm already looking forward to it. =)
Feb 22, 2019 2:28 PM

May 2018
Ok so Accelerator got owned, so what has become to that other Misaka that tried to took out Accelerator after she fails to bring him down.....?

Ok great they used old land mines to take out that Tunguska.
Feb 22, 2019 2:53 PM

Feb 2013
Accelerator lost again.
Feb 22, 2019 2:55 PM

Jun 2017
Next week

Looks like an old friend returned

Feb 22, 2019 4:00 PM

Apr 2015
A lot is going on at the same time, damn! Accelerator VS Touma was quite good, enjoyed it much more than I expected I would. Animation was really nice, especially Accelerator's wings. I didn't expect it to end in a fist brawl though.

Hamazura took down a tank with some old landmines, but got a helping hand from Acqua. Hamazura seems to have trouble coming for him as Mugino is on her way to Russia. Also, Misaka is coming. Finally some action on her end.

Strangely enough, the battle between Britain and France, it's not really getting much attention from me.
Feb 22, 2019 4:50 PM

Jul 2017
This is one of the worst episodes so far.

Hamazura outsmarting trained soldiers. WTF?

Accelerator’s meltdown was stupid. He already had one last episode and decided he was going to prove to everyone he can protect. This one about him crying about being hero to save Last Order was forced and unnecessary.

Accelerator Vs Touma... What a terrible fight

Touma tanking hits from Accelerator’s dark vector like it’s nothing was bullshit.

The writer is incapable of writing good Touma fights. His fights are so boring, predictable and one dimensional I’ve thought about dropping this series because of it.

Why the fuck is Mugino alive?! This psychotic bitch has Touma level plot armour and has lost twice already to Hamazura. Kill her off and be done with it, she’s a garbage character anyway

The best part of this episode was seeing Misaka.
FlexstyleFeb 22, 2019 5:11 PM
Feb 22, 2019 5:18 PM

Apr 2014
OG_Gattsu said:
This is one of the worst episodes so far.

Hamazura outsmarting trained soldiers. WTF?

Accelerator’s meltdown was stupid. He already had one last episode and decided he was going to prove to everyone he can protect. This one about him crying about being hero to save Last Order was forced and unnecessary.

Accelerator Vs Touma... What a terrible fight

Touma tanking hits from Accelerator’s dark vector like it’s nothing was bullshit.

The writer is incapable of writing good Touma fights. His fights are so boring, predictable and one dimensional I’ve thought about dropping this series because of it.

Why the fuck is Mugino alive?! This psychotic bitch has Touma level plot armour and has lost twice already to Hamazura. Kill her off and be done with it, she’s a garbage character anyway

The best part of this episode was seeing Misaka.

Meh, change the "writer" to "storyboarder" and I completely agree with you. (Cause Kamachi is not responsible for this travesty) Though I don't feel remotely happy seeing Mikoto in this, of all storylines they could have butchered, they choose to focus resources onto Mikoto's storyline, the most boring plotline during WW3. (Clap Clap) Bravo JC Staff, your retardation have surpassed my expectation once again.
Feb 22, 2019 5:20 PM

Jul 2017
For me this was the best episode in the entire series so far.

I was really looking forward to see Accelerator and Touma's reencounter for a long time, and man, the wait paid off! Touma was everything that Accel needed at that moment, even if they were enemies, i think that they understood each other and what each of them was trying to convey to one another. And in the end, i think that between these two, now exists mutual respect, and that's just great to see. Accel deep inside is really honest with his feelings, he just doesn't want to put those into words because of his villanous pride, but he is a good guy.

Next week, FINALLY Misaka gets a piece of the action as well, all for the sake of her love lol. Can't wait for her arrival!
Feb 22, 2019 5:25 PM

Aug 2013
-Stray said:

Because Accel isn't even supposed to get a single hit on Touma with his wings, let alone his punch. Anime went full retard with this one since they made both Touma and Accel fight like a chimpanzee.
Feb 22, 2019 5:28 PM

Jul 2015
Damn, I hate this Accelerator prick so much. He is so edgy, I almost cut myself.
To think he is getting his own anime...

Feb 22, 2019 5:31 PM
Oct 2018
loli_a_ravioli said:
-Stray said:

Because Accel isn't even supposed to get a single hit on Touma with his wings, let alone his punch. Anime went full retard with this one since they made both Touma and Accel fight like a chimpanzee.

No, Accelerator definitely did hit Touma, infact when he carpet bombed him at the beginning Touma gets hit there and Accelerator is happy he didn't actually die

"And the shock waves created by even one of the dozens of stakes held enough destructive force to smash a human body to pieces.
It had to be over.
With that victory, Accelerator had lost some form of hope.
And yet…
A figure shakily stood before Accelerator.
That Level 0 boy stood on the other side of the dust of white snow and black dirt.
Of course, he was not unscathed.
The boy’s clothes were covered in dirt, red blood was leaking from his temple, and his center of gravity seemed to be tilted to the side.
Even so, the boy stood.
He stood on his two legs that would not fall. "

The direction of the fight might've been a little weird, but things like Touma being hit actually should've happened
Feb 22, 2019 5:43 PM

Apr 2014
Tiau said:
loli_a_ravioli said:

No, Accelerator definitely did hit Touma, infact when he carpet bombed him at the beginning Touma gets hit there and Accelerator is happy he didn't actually die

"And the shock waves created by even one of the dozens of stakes held enough destructive force to smash a human body to pieces.
It had to be over.
And yet…
That Level 0 boy stood on the other side of the dust of white snow and black dirt.
The boy’s clothes were covered in dirt, red blood was leaking from his temple, and his center of gravity seemed to be tilted to the side.
Even so, the boy stood.

The direction of the fight might've been a little weird, but things like Touma being hit actually should've happened

Yeah, but not a direct hit in the head by the wings, he got hit by the shockwaves, SHOCKWAVES, okay people. Not fist, not black vector wings, mere shockwaves.

The direction of the fight turning into a slug fest was seriously stupid, do you know how many anime-only start screaming plot armor when Touma didn't get his blood reversed, a lot I tell you.
Feb 22, 2019 5:46 PM
Oct 2018
ap1001 said:
Tiau said:

No no No! Screw you, this is far worse, I ask you one thing, where is fucking precog? Or better one, how can the 2 of them even end in a punch up?! A CQC between the 2 of them only ends in 2 ways, either Touma knock him out cold in the one hit, or Accel one shot him with blood reversal. Their ability means they literally CANNOT slug each other, ever thought if that?!

And while we're at it, I left ya alone so you can cool down but that part was in the novel too
https://i.imgur.com/eIT56tO.png
They did get into a CQC fight, but the difference here afaik is that Accelerator was slapping him with wings, still a lot of damage and its even mentioned that it isn't normal for Touma to be taking these hits
Novel said:
"Just taking Accelerator’s attack and surviving was exceptional in terms of battle ability. Even if anyone else had this power in their right hand, how many could get the same results?"
Feb 22, 2019 5:49 PM
Oct 2018
ap1001 said:
Tiau said:

It had to be over.
And yet…
Even so, the boy stood.

Yeah, but not a direct hit in the head by the wings, he got hit by the shockwaves, SHOCKWAVES, okay people. Not fist, not black vector wings, mere shockwaves.

The direction of the fight turning into a slug fest was seriously stupid, do you know how many anime-only start screaming plot armor when Touma didn't get his blood reversed, a lot I tell you.

People are more shocked he got hit by Black Wings, and he did get hit by them in the novel too, but that's kinda the point you're supposed to be.
Even being told that he can predict his enemies or that he protects his vitals its still a freak of nature moment and its even treated that way in the novel.
Feb 22, 2019 6:14 PM
Dec 2013
So many people acting like they’ve read the novels #_#
Feb 22, 2019 6:16 PM

Apr 2014
Tiau said:
ap1001 said:

People are more shocked he got hit by Black Wings, and he did get hit by them in the novel too, but that's kinda the point you're supposed to be.
Even being told that he can predict his enemies or that he protects his vitals its still a freak of nature moment and its even treated that way in the novel.

Touma's freak of nature scenes all got deleted in S1 and S2 along with the goddamn narration, I rather they change the scene a bit and make him get hit by shockwave.

Yeah I know Touma is a goddamn beast who can survive getting hit head on by a bus, trampled by a war horse, smashed into a concrete building by a vending machine. Cause I read from OT1 and he was already a freak back then, but the anime only don't. They think Touma is actually "The Kind of Normal High School Boy You Can Find Anywhere", not understanding that was a meme, its a fucking meme because AC isn't even a city, its a hellpit, a cesspool of degeneracy, a place where you learn to fight like the mafia or you end up turning into dust when one of the city's many tragedies devour you.

And anytime I correct this, they yell, "OP, Plot Armor", and I look at them and wonder, do you fucking idiots know what you are saying? There is nothing OP about him, his win record is less than 50% and even with wins he stalemate 25% of times, he is just a normal tank, the wins were group efforts, and he have training. Even with true wins, the end result is unsatisfactory most of the time, cause Aleister is busy digging a grave big enough for the 2 of them.

But no, the fucking anime contaminated their perception so badly, they cannot accept the logical explanation at all.

Additionally, you know how many people who ramble about Touma being a gary stu that always beat his enemy and when I ask them to list examples, they just said Accel. Of all the fucking people to list, you list Bloody ACCEL? Where the fuck is Kanzaki?! Acqua?! Gabriel?! Izzard?! John's Pen?!

What the hell is wrong with people, are people all blind or is did the average IQ of humanity drop again? Listing Accel, the weakest boss in early OT, Mr."Oh shit, I just realized I could control wind (never bothered to try)", Mr."Damn I never gotten into a fight before, how do I make a fist?", Mr."I need Mikoto shocking Touma half dead to have a chance", Mr."Number 1 guinea pig of AC".

They aren't even listing fucking NT Accel, but Pre-headshot version, jesus people are stupid.

Also wings and fists people, WINGS and FIST, not FISTS and FISTS. Also no where does it says, Accel had a chance to touch Touma's face. Blood Reversal! Tiau! Blood Reversal! That was the whole goddamn point, the point is Accel cannot use that attack against Touma because he got no chance of tagging Touma with his hand.
ap1001Feb 22, 2019 7:18 PM
Feb 22, 2019 7:05 PM
Jul 2011
6 episodes left! :(
Feb 22, 2019 7:24 PM
Oct 2018
ap1001 said:
Tiau said:

Touma's freak of nature scenes all got deleted in S1 and S2 along with the goddamn narration, I rather they change the scene a bit and make him get hit by shockwave.

Yeah I know Touma is a goddamn beast who can survive getting hit head on by a bus, trampled by a war horse, smashed into a concrete building by a vending machine. Cause I read from OT1 and he was already a freak back then, but the anime only don't. They think Touma is actually "The Kind of Normal High School Boy You Can Find Anywhere", not understanding that was a meme, its a fucking meme because AC isn't even a city, its a hellpit, a cesspool of degeneracy, a place where you learn to fight like the mafia or you end up turning into dust when one of the city's many tragedies devour you.

And anytime I correct this, they yell, "OP, Plot Armor", and I look at them and wonder, do you fucking idiots know what you are saying? There is nothing OP about him, his win record is less than 50% and even with wins he stalemate 25% of times, he is just a normal tank, the wins were group efforts, and he have training. Even with true wins, the end result is unsatisfactory most of the time, cause Aleister is busy digging a grave big enough for the 2 of them.

But no, the fucking anime contaminated their perception so badly, they cannot accept the logical explanation at all.

Additionally, you know how many people who ramble about Touma being a gary stu that always beat his enemy and when I ask them to list examples, they just said Accel. Of all the fucking people to list, you list Bloody ACCEL? Where the fuck is Kanzaki?! Acqua?! Gabriel?! Izzard?! John's Pen?!

What the hell is wrong with people, are people all blind or is did the average IQ of humanity drop again? Listing Accel, the weakest boss in early OT, Mr."Oh shit, I just realized I could control wind (never bothered to try)", Mr."Damn I never gotten into a fight before, how do I make a fist?", Mr."I need Mikoto shocking Touma half dead to have a chance", Mr."Number 1 guinea pig of AC".

They aren't even listing fucking NT Accel, but Pre-headshot version, jesus people are stupid.

Also wings and fists people, WINGS and FIST, not FISTS and FISTS. Also no where does it says, Accel had a chance to touch Touma's face. Blood Reversal! Tiau! Blood Reversal! That was the whole goddamn point, the point is Accel cannot use that attack against Touma because he got no chance of tagging Touma with his hand.

Also now that I've rewatched it in HD, he doesn't even punch Touma with his fist hes using two rocks.

But the issue here for you said earlier is that they got into a slugfest, but they did get into a slugfest. You should probably rechange your statement into being upset about how they chose to do said slugfest
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

» Can you imagine if the Final arc was a 3 part movie Adaptation like the Kizu movies?

BerriesSan - Mar 22

10 by Laplace_kun »»
Apr 13, 2:48 AM

Poll: » Toaru Majutsu no Index III Episode 26 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 5, 2019

354 by bakakisima »»
Dec 11, 2023 7:07 AM

Poll: » Toaru Majutsu no Index III Episode 19 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Feb 15, 2019

74 by bakakisima »»
Dec 8, 2023 6:46 AM

Poll: » Toaru Majutsu no Index III Episode 17 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Feb 1, 2019

82 by bakakisima »»
Dec 5, 2023 11:58 AM

» I like how mistreated those Anime girls are lol

KhoaVN - Dec 2, 2023

8 by KhoaVN »»
Dec 2, 2023 8:04 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.