Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 27, 2019 7:25 AM

Oct 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
So... in 2030 manzai still exists.
Not sure about that good future then.

I have a lot of feelings about this finale - Hana having a child makes sense. Saaya and Homare doing their things is fine too. Henri and Masato also got a happy end.

Emiru part was very weird with building mini-Lulu.
And Lulu herself is alone stuck in the future (until movie that is, where she'll be able to come back and then leave again). Not a fan at all of those two things to be honest.

So in the end... 7/10?

And next week (if I recall) we're getting aliens - well I hope for it being more progressive (as this season was) but more coherent when it comes to episode quality, this one had a bit of a lag in the middle, which isn't something new and all Precure have it but would be nice to have it fixed.
Dalek-bakaJan 27, 2019 7:39 AM
Jan 27, 2019 9:21 AM

Nov 2018
10/10

I never agreed with people saying the second half was worse. It was just different. This anime had everything I was looking for, a great cast, heartwarming moments, deep themes and great morals.
Hana is one of the strongest characters ever, her ideals is what made her special.

This episode confirmed my theory of "Hagumi" being Hana's child. They didn't show George, I was looking forward to see what he looks like when he's happy.
I cried so much when Hana said goodbye to Hugtan, it hit me hard that the group was going to be divided. It just felt wrong.
I cried at the scene with Lulu and Emiru as well, especially when they were singing and Emiru's voice was trembling.

There are so many things to say about this season, so many things to love, they just did everything right. There's no way star twinkle will manage to beat this (honestly, I hope it does, the precure franchise needs to be more popular). But Hikaru seems cute and goofy, she's going to be a fun lead.
Jan 27, 2019 12:03 PM

Jul 2015
I couldn't have asked for a better conclusion, very emotional goodbye in the first half (with Cure Star appearing to help with the fight!) into a time skip to the future to see what awaits to everyone.

Details like small Charaleet were amazing, and seeing how everyone was doing now made me so happy. Hana giving birth with the help of Saaya and Homare there to cheer for her was really something, those girls really grew and I'm so happy to see that they are doing fantastic (and they haven't changed! Older Hana is a lovely as she's now, aww). I also really liked how we saw George running to see her, I'm sure this time they will have a bright future together.

I can't be thankful enough to the people who made me give Hugtto a chance and to anon for the fantastic fansubs, I'm having an absolute blast going through the franchise thanks to them giving me the motivation to try this one out.
Jan 27, 2019 12:10 PM

Jan 2013
Quality childrens show right here.
ChandelaFeb 3, 2019 10:51 AM
Jan 27, 2019 2:13 PM
Jan 2010
I was never going to be emotionally prepared for this episode and it just broke me more than I thought. I've spent the past 20 minutes just crying over it, I can't believe it's over.
Jan 27, 2019 2:43 PM

Apr 2016
Nothing like crying at a show made for 7 year old girls. This was the first time I've watched a Precure series while it was airing and I'm hoping Star Twinkle can be as enjoyable as Hugtto. Legit the only episodes I thought were bad in Hugtto were the crossover episodes.
Jan 27, 2019 4:04 PM

Dec 2018
At least now we know who Hugtan's real father is: Homare. They have similar hair color and Homare was at least present at Hugtan's birth unlike the other guy.
The new Lulu was an interesting idea but they should have changed Emiru's hairstyle to look more like an adult.
And when I saw that black cat the first thing that came to my mind: "Hey, it's Ellen!"
The Lulu arc, the crossover episodes and the Homare episodes were all good and that's about it. I think Cure Tomorrow should have had her own story arc but that remains a wasted opportunity. The final battle was bad aside from the Hana/George scenes and the epilogue was okay. Oh and the Henri episodes... let's just forget about them.
Overall it's still one of the better Precure series.
RoyaleMikoJan 27, 2019 4:36 PM
Jan 27, 2019 9:18 PM

Jun 2008
This was a really good finale.

Unfortunately, I just didn't like the show all that much. It was really only the stuff surrounding Ruru that I liked. I think Precure just isn't for me. This was my first one and I mostly hear people praising it as one of the best, so I think my Precure journey ends here.
Jan 27, 2019 11:19 PM

Mar 2013
First off 9/10, second this was such an amazing and emotional episode I didn't think it would just time skip to 2030 but I'm glad to see them all reunited especially emiru and lulu that one had me shedding a few tears. As usual we get the introduction of the next precure and even though this still hurts my head canon I'm starting to appreciate it. Seeing how everyone turned out in the future was interesting especially seeing hana's grandma still making sweets (seriously she must be over a 100), Saaya becoming a doctor, homare continuing her figure skating, emiru being a rock star/idol and hana becoming president of her own company (didn't see that coming at all). I was amazed that they even bothered to show the future's of the other classmates such as leek girl (yes I forgot her name) becoming a successful actor or the other two girls (yes I forgot about them too) becoming a comedic duo.

Watching them leave was painful especially when hugtan was happy thinking everyone was going to the future only to find out that this is goodbye. I almost didn't want to continue watching because of how sad it was, I truly thought they were going to pull some nonsense about how they can stay and it won't change time or something like that but once that train started taking off I realized no they mean it and nothing made me realize it more that seeing hana chase the train while hugtan was reaching out to her and crying out mama. Simply remembering it is bringing a few tears into my eyes, seriously this precure series is now my second favorite I honestly didn't think that this would end up making me almost cry or feel such emotions.

I'm so glad this series didn't turn out like how I thought it would (It will be awhile but I will rewatch this).
Jan 28, 2019 1:08 AM

Dec 2013
WOW. this series definitely surpassed my previous favorite (heartcatch).
This series had a lot of things that previous precure series lacked as well as developing/enhancing the previous good traits of the franchise. 9/10. I'm genuinely surprised i am giving such a high score but really well deserved. LOVED this one quite a bit. Also that ending had everything I wanted but more.

"If I don't have to do it, I won't. If I have to do it, I'll make it quick."
-Oreki Houtarou
Jan 28, 2019 7:16 AM

Apr 2013
Now Hugtto Precure is over and I'm a wreck.

When I started it, I had high doubt that I would like it. I'm not fond of babies and I just thought at first that it was just a huge mix of everything that made the franchise popular these last 15 years.

But oh boy, I was so wrong.

It is now officially one of my favorite Precure series. Really high up.

This last episode continues with the now recurrent showing of older precures, but never it had hit me so much. Everyone finally reaching their dreams, and Hugtan confirmed to be Hana's baby was really the best thing to finish the series on. That, and the perfect gay couple of Masato & Henri still being strong after all these years.

This finale means so much because it shows that there are always hope in tomorrow and that even though life gets difficult, it always gets better. That may come as naive, and it IS a child's show after all, but it holds so much meaning after seeing the villain's motives and despair, and the fact that it all pretty much ties to our real life's situations, too. I'm so glad Hugtto Precure exists. It was far from perfect, but it really resonated with me.

But there are some things that are left unclear, and I'm kinda sad about that.
Firstly, we never get to officially see George's face, even though we all know he is Hana's significant other and Hugtan's father. We also never really get to know why Hana dies (ouch) in the future, but I guess it is way too dark for the show, and anticlimatic for the finale.
We also never really get to see Doctor Traum's real daughter, but I guess that would have been anticlimatic too.

And that comes to the last point...

What happened with Lulu ?!
Don't get me wrong, I'm pretty much glad that we get to see Lulu back. Kind of.
But it feels... Kinda wrong..?
Like, she's not REALLY Lulu... So what about the "original" Lulu ? Is she lost in some kind of doomed timeline ? Will she appear back at some point ? Won't Emiru's affection have switched by then ? Imagine coming back home, waiting for the person you love the most, only to find out that she's found... Like... Another copy of yourself in the meanwhile..?
That sounds kind of fucked up, to be honest.

I get that their relationship's dynamics is now switched with Emiru becoming a big sister-like figure to Lulu, as she was before, but I can't get away with this nasty feeling.
Maybe it's because of my shipper mind, though...

Anyway. This was really an awesome season. I'm so sad it ended, really.
I am no wary of what Star Twinkle Precure holds for us. But hey, wasn't I for Hugtto too?

Hooray ! Hooray !
Jan 28, 2019 9:47 AM
Sep 2015
Will Hana die soon after this so that timeloop can be complete? Because I'm not innocent enough to believe in 'open the new future possibilities' theory.
Jan 28, 2019 12:06 PM

Oct 2011
Chokko said:
What happened with Lulu ?!
Don't get me wrong, I'm pretty much glad that we get to see Lulu back. Kind of.
But it feels... Kinda wrong..?
Like, she's not REALLY Lulu... So what about the "original" Lulu ? Is she lost in some kind of doomed timeline ? Will she appear back at some point ? Won't Emiru's affection have switched by then ? Imagine coming back home, waiting for the person you love the most, only to find out that she's found... Like... Another copy of yourself in the meanwhile..?
That sounds kind of fucked up, to be honest.

I get that their relationship's dynamics is now switched with Emiru becoming a big sister-like figure to Lulu, as she was before, but I can't get away with this nasty feeling.
Maybe it's because of my shipper mind, though...
For me it felt like... everyone moved on, found things they want to do and reached for their dreams - Saaya as a doctor, Homare as an athlete, Masato and Henri as fabulous couple.

And then there is Emiru - it was like she wasn't able to move forward and was stuck in the past, waiting for Lulu to appear.
In a way what she is doing is very similar to evil Traum from his original timeline (if I recall it was mentioned about him having a daughter that died).

As for original Lulu, from those few shots it does seem like they managed to fix their original future.
It's just that her and Emiru got a very weird and sad ending.
Jan 28, 2019 12:59 PM

Apr 2013
Dalek-baka said:

And then there is Emiru - it was like she wasn't able to move forward and was stuck in the past, waiting for Lulu to appear.
In a way what she is doing is very similar to evil Traum from his original timeline (if I recall it was mentioned about him having a daughter that died).

As for original Lulu, from those few shots it does seem like they managed to fix their original future.
It's just that her and Emiru got a very weird and sad ending.

Yep. I got the same vibe, and that's part of what caused that bad feeling within me. It just feels like Emiru tried so much to meet Lulu again... It feels kind of wrong...

As for the timeline, I think that it is still the same timeline ? Since the events of the finale happen in 2030, and the whole stopping time thing should happen in ~2044 since Hagumi should be around 14.
Heck, I also thought that Hana's company's tower kind of looks like the Criasu tower, like if George took over his wife's tower after her passing away to turn it into his own company of despair.
I figured that the event would still happen, even though it makes not much sense since the Precure villains would have known of the Precure beforehand.

So that also makes sense if that timeline is fixed, too. Which makes it even more tragic, meaning that Lulu came back in a doomed timeline where she can never meet Emiru again.

... damn ;_;
Jan 28, 2019 2:23 PM

Oct 2011
Chokko said:
Yep. I got the same vibe, and that's part of what caused that bad feeling within me. It just feels like Emiru tried so much to meet Lulu again... It feels kind of wrong...

As for the timeline, I think that it is still the same timeline ? Since the events of the finale happen in 2030, and the whole stopping time thing should happen in ~2044 since Hagumi should be around 14.
Heck, I also thought that Hana's company's tower kind of looks like the Criasu tower, like if George took over his wife's tower after her passing away to turn it into his own company of despair.
I figured that the event would still happen, even though it makes not much sense since the Precure villains would have known of the Precure beforehand.

So that also makes sense if that timeline is fixed, too. Which makes it even more tragic, meaning that Lulu came back in a doomed timeline where she can never meet Emiru again.

... damn ;_;
It wasn't shown in the show and I think I've seen it in some interviews so it shouldn't happen BUT those are two separate timelines.

One with Criasu is where Hana doesn't cut her bangs (if you see flashbacks she has similar haircut as one at the very beginning) and it already had happen - she died, George went insane and tried to stop it from happening to out Hana. Lulu and rest have arrived after all things have happened and it does seem there are fixing stuff.

One where Hana cut her bangs is present 2030 and it doesn't have to lead to Criasu timeline. What they have in common is Traum's daughter being dead (he is much younger on that photo with her), George and Hana being together and Lulu being build but now by request of Emiru it seems.

I love my SatoJun but Emiru's ending feels very much like something he would come up with (for some time he was doing those SoL shows but people forget that Princess Tutu is one of most f*cked up magical shows around... and he wrote that). It does make sense why Lulu went away but I'm still bummed out about it.
Jan 28, 2019 3:18 PM
Apr 2017
I'm so happy...! Happy happy happy! This... This is... This is filled with so many feels I can't count all...! I'm so proud...!
Jan 28, 2019 3:46 PM

Jun 2014
That last episode was the best episode of Precure I have seen. However I have only seen about 150 episodes.
Jan 29, 2019 3:07 AM
Jul 2018
Florete said:

Unfortunately, I just didn't like the show all that much. It was really only the stuff surrounding Ruru that I liked. I think Precure just isn't for me. This was my first one and I mostly hear people praising it as one of the best, so I think my Precure journey ends here.

Really. Maybe you could try another precure story. The precure universe is vast after all. My personal fav is the Mahou precure. How about trying that one before calling it a quit.
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Well I like Hana. Definitely my fav precure so far. I like how she stay positive with the cheering. But the story in the 2nd part that reveal that last boss is ...ughhh... not to my liking. If only not for that this will be my fav surpass Mahou precure but still Hana is the best so far.
Jan 29, 2019 5:35 PM

Apr 2008
Florete said:

As someone who felt like I've burnt out of Precure multiple times and almost swore on never touch it again, I'd also say give it another chance. While there are some similarities, no Precure series - at least from what I've seen - is like another. I personally liked Suite the best - consistent theming, good fights and a redemption arc similar to Hugtto, but even more personal than that (without getting too much into spoiler territory). Fresh and Go Princess also has similar redemption arcs, although the latter didn't click for me, it might for you. EDIT: It might be even better if you take it slowly and watch other things and you'll find the right mood for it. At least that's how I did it.

As for me, this was my very first Precure so it'll be always special because of that, but actually the 6th I've ever finished. It might've even surpassed Heartcatch in the end - and while HC is the anime with better looks and fights and I absolutely adore it, Hugtto is more valid for me because of what kind of message it tried to tell and handled its themes surprisingly well. It wasn't always on its top form, especially in the 2nd half - I'd rather forget episode 30 and 31 ever happened -, the good parts were very good.
gomennasaiJan 29, 2019 5:44 PM
Sorry, due to licensing limitations, this signature is unavailable in your region.
Jan 30, 2019 3:25 AM

Oct 2007
We are at the final. Not much more to say except, glad that it's a happy ending for everyone. Lulu and Emiru got switched,now it's Lulu who is the smaller one. xD
Jan 30, 2019 3:40 AM

Oct 2007
Chokko said:

... damn ;_;

That is sad indeed. :(

I thought everyone who went in Traum's train were reborn into a "fixed" timeline where the despair will not happen?

Feb 16, 2019 9:44 PM

May 2016
Still my favorite precure is Smile, Splash but possibly this is the third one favourite.

Didn't like pretty much Emiru and Hana design, pretty childish too me (the last one is cheerful but still with age comes maturity), and I almost forgot Homare (in my opinion it doesn't suit her), since she probably still do Ice Skating long hair seems troublesome, I guess fantasy things.

Loved Cure Tomorrow design so I hope after the aliens precure comes her time to shine.

A 10/10 as a kid show. Hana wasn't the center (as is usual with pink ones) too much and life lessons were great.
Feb 19, 2019 6:11 AM

Nov 2012
The send off was nicely done and emotional, good finale.

Now for the series overall. I thought the first half was good and full of promise...then the second half happened. I disliked almost the entirety of the second half excluding maybe a handful of episodes.

I didn't like the crossover episodes that felt forced into the series,majority of the episodic episode were weak to bad,and while I liked Lulu and Emiru I think they took too much screen time due to their popularity which in turn reduced Saaya and Homare to almost side characters.

Overall I still think this is better than Kirakira and Maho by a long shot but after the second half I find it questionable whether I still consider it better than GoPri despite Hugtto having had a better cast.
Mar 4, 2019 10:18 PM
The Destroyer.
Feb 2013
Favorite Precure ending for me, although there were parts I did not like. Like everyone being able to become a Precure... Pretty similar to the ending of Digimon 02 where everyone was able to be a Digi-Destined, it cracked the special meaning of it.

I was expecting some more depth between George and Hana since this Precure took this route. Like you could George of the present was that guy in that building watching his future self. I was hoping for a single episode where Hana could have met the present George. And more regarding Cure Tomorrow... They just left the rest up to the fans'imagination. Still did not expect the whole tragic romance aspect but Cure Yell is such a pink Precure upgrade.
Mar 5, 2019 8:40 PM
Jul 2015
The season already has a bunch of problems like characters barely interacting with each other and how they were handled, the convoluted time travel plot, relying on cross-over episodes, and all of this deus ex machina rubbish. Even Happiness had a better ending that made me feel better after watching the season. The Hugtto ending is just a prediction, kind of like the Mahou Tsukai ending.
Sep 26, 2019 12:43 AM

May 2016
10/10

Favorite Precure ending for me
Oct 28, 2019 6:06 PM

Apr 2009
wow,
she cries like a mother who's just lost her precious baby .w.
oh, wait,

only now realize the tower looks like a huge ramune-bottle
....cannot unsee

oh, heck, Hana looks awesome as a ditzy adult :D
GODDAMN AND SHE'S SUPER-PREGNANT WHILE DOING THAT?!
insane .w.

ASDFGH EMIRU AND LULU!!
....and my, how could i know, that was what they'd do -w-'''
couldn't he have made Lulu about the same age, at least X_x?

so
1; that dog and cat should be dead (unless they were very young when the anime started)
2; good for Henri- and his boyfriend, like, if there ever was a question it's now been answered
3; without those experiments i guess the hamsters never turned into humans, too bad for you Homare
4; so i guess the trumpet-playing dude was not the guy Hana eventually married?
5; sooooo.... i guess by 2030, we'll see a precure anime where Hugtan's grown up? i mean, it's the only thing that makes sense, right?
6; so i guess harry and hugtan traveled back to 2030 just to say hi?
7; since hugtan still turned into a precure and harry's still got a human form, i guess Hana still dies and the world is still in peril 2043 when hugtan's grown up to a 13-year old, lol
KonaniOct 28, 2019 6:17 PM
I like to comment Episodes as i Watch them.
Jan 20, 2020 2:44 PM

Jun 2011
A satisfying conclusion to a pretty okay-ish Precure season for me, however, I will point out that I like how they did show a glimpse of the future in the actual series.

Overall I thought the series was pretty good, not the best Precure series, but it ain't Doki Doki, that's for sure.

Of the things I loved about this Precure series was:

- Cute transformations and character designs this season, I especially LOVE Cure Marcherie's and Cure Amour's duo transformation and attacks, so beautifully done
- Hana is great, Cure Yell is great, she isn't special or talented, like her friends are, but that's what makes her amazing
- No Pink Precure bias this season, which was great, they didn't glorify Hana as some godly person, they admit she's a bit goofy and eccentric, but they appreciate her optimism and the role she plays
- I love that Hugtto was one of the only Precure seasons that actually properly showed a good love confession that wasn't half assed with Homare admitting her feelings for Harry, I mean it was unrequited, but I just love that they actually even portrayed it, seeing as how Happiness Charge, which was all about love and feelings, were too afraid of showing some actual chemistry between two characters
- Other characters were great too, especially Hanri and Masato (also love how they totally introduced LGBT characters in a kid's show w/out having to point it out)
- Overall, I love the message this show works to convey, "You can do anything! You can be anything!"

Of the things I didn't like:
- Villains and the whole Criasu Corp. thing was not done too well this season imo
- The monsters themselves weren't all too interesting either
- This isn't the anime's fault, but I just could not really fall in love with the main girls from Huggto (excluding Hana, I love her)
- Honestly, the second half's final transformation, villain takeout with the Mirai Pad was overly drawn out, it took two minutes for that scene =_=;;;

At the end of the day, it was a cute and fun series to say the least, but it definitely was not the best for me.
Rayn3698Jan 21, 2020 11:25 AM
Mar 20, 2020 1:54 PM

Dec 2008
šŸ˜­ Okay this follow up was great.

Hug tto is definitely one of the top if not the top Precures. It really could have done without all the crossovers though. They are distracting, especially in this episode. But I liked all characters, heroes and villains were both likeable.

It was awesome to see all the grown up Cures and little Lulu! I guess they didn't want to confirmed what was previously hinted, George being Hana's husband and Hugtan's dad. The implied bad stuff is still going to happen, they're just not concentrating on it and moving forward instead.
Feb 15, 2022 7:02 PM

Oct 2020
Peak Kid's Show, a heartwarming ending that made me cry, it's painful to say goodbye, but as the last arc said, "Time must go on." and so does this show too, i'm gonna miss these characters. 11/10 overall rating
Dec 6, 2022 12:38 AM
Sep 2017
I just want to clarify one thing, Does a "Younger" George exist in the current timeline or it is just the "Older" George??

It would be weird if this older George got together with the younger Hana. Logically there should be two George. I need an answer.
NotTrying2BLazyDec 6, 2022 12:49 AM

Dec 16, 2022 4:43 AM

Feb 2013
NotTrying2BLazy said:
I just want to clarify one thing, Does a "Younger" George exist in the current timeline or it is just the "Older" George??

It would be weird if this older George got together with the younger Hana. Logically there should be two George. I need an answer.

I refuse to believe george and Hana ever were a romantic thing. I mean, would YOU date (and have intercourse with) the guy who stalked you when you were a teenager? No? Thoguht so. Plus, him being hugtan's father seems unlikely due to hugtan being blonde. Unless 2030 has some serious DNA editing possibilities, at least one parent will need to have the same hair color as their child.

On a genral note: I didn't entirely dislike this season, but I didn't love it either. I just don't do babies. I got used to Chiffon way back in Fresh, but Hugtan, as well as ai-chan from Dokidoki, and even Haa-chan during her baby phase, never connected with me.
I guess I am not much into repeating stuff from previous seasons: rasing a baby as in fresh or dokidoki, evil company as in precure 5.
It had its moments, but said moments were not enough for me to make it a season I would watch again
<-click
Mar 25, 2023 8:41 PM

Apr 2014
Um dos melhores episódios finais que eu ja vi
May 20, 2023 12:40 PM

Jan 2016
NotTrying2BLazy said:

Yes, you can see young George in the last battle scene in episode 48. He seems to work with younger Traum, and the two of them are looking at the battle from a window not really understanding what's happening, you even see a zoom of him crying. I believe he's the George that then becomes Hana's husband and Hagumi's father in the good futur. Since we see him again in the last episode, running to see Hagumi's birth, and he still looks younger than the "evil" George. It would be really wierd if the old George was the one to marry Hana. But I still don't really get if old George got back to the bad futur he's from, I guess he did, just like Lulu and the other bad guys.

So yes, during the entirety of Hugtto there's two George and two Traum, still youngs and innocents working together while their evil futur twins are trying to stop time. I was wierded out when I realised that lol.

Overall I don't know what to think of this finale. It was a bit confusing, I didn't understand if there was 2 timelines or not until I saw the shot of Cure Tomorrow and Harry having seemingly cured the "bad" futur.
But knowing that it's 2 different timelines makes the ending a bit too bittersweet for me, especially for Lulu and Emiru. They will actually never see each other again, the little Lulu will never be the one Emiru befriended and I'm so sad for them.
It's the same for Hana and Hagu. The Hagu we see in the end is not actually the same we saw for the entire show, she will never become Cure Tomorrow since their futur will most likely not be destroyed. Cure Tomorrow is now back in the timeline where her mother Hana died, and it makes their goodbyes even sadder knowing that it was the last time Cure Tomorrow will see her mom alive.
I don't know, it's still one of the best Precure series I've watched and I love the messages of the show. But the ending is a bit too sad for my heart.
TeneffyMay 20, 2023 1:07 PM
Sep 28, 2023 12:09 AM
Fuwa_san

Mar 2013
I almost wanted to cry watching this ep. Very touching reunion. T^T

More topics from this board

Poll: » Hug tto! Precure Episode 1 Discussion

ichii_1 - Feb 3, 2018

42 by NG_Chloe »»
Jan 29, 6:12 AM

Poll: » Hug tto! Precure Episode 37 Discussion

Dalek-baka - Oct 21, 2018

25 by Atsunome »»
May 24, 2023 2:11 AM

Poll: » Hug tto! Precure Episode 36 Discussion

silverwalls - Oct 14, 2018

14 by Atsunome »»
May 24, 2023 1:07 AM

Poll: » Hug tto! Precure Episode 13 Discussion

minimiau - Apr 28, 2018

14 by CMYK »»
Apr 5, 2023 5:13 PM

Poll: » Hug tto! Precure Episode 11 Discussion

PoppyBloomP - Apr 14, 2018

18 by CMYK »»
Jan 31, 2023 9:49 PM
Itā€™s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.