Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 14, 2018 12:11 PM

Nov 2012
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
crossover episode, it kinda feels out of place in this season but it's nice to see some of the older cures again. kind of sad that peach was the only one of my favorite precure season to make an appeareance though :(
Oct 14, 2018 2:08 PM

Oct 2011
Bunbee!!!

I think it was most insane episode of Precure so far (well there were also evil wigs from Yes! but this slightly tops them)... and I enjoyed it.
Not sure about how Precure timeline is supposed to work, given how often world ends in this show but idea of them knowing each other was fun.

Next week madness continues - I really appreciate how weird this series can be.
Oct 14, 2018 3:41 PM

Apr 2013
Ok so, first of all, holy crap, this is one hell of a ride. This is basically an All Star movie but IN A SEASON. How crazy is that ? More than 50 Precures in one season. I'm seriously going all fangirl mode right now.

... But on the other hand, man how it feels unnecessary. Like, I'm so glad they did that kind of giant crossover episode. I've been wanting one since I've started the series.
But it goes all over the place, and I'm scared that these episodes won't have much focus. Do we really need them ? Will it bring something plot-wise to the series ? Well, since Traum has a laser to turn back people to babies, maybe it means that we will have more information regarding Hugtan. But still. I'm kinda scared of how it will turn out.

.... But for the moment, I'm just WILDLY EXCITED. I can't wait to see the splash star duo and the Smile gang !!
Oct 14, 2018 9:57 PM
Jun 2011
Chokko said:
Ok so, first of all, holy crap, this is one hell of a ride. This is basically an All Star movie but IN A SEASON. How crazy is that ? More than 50 Precures in one season. I'm seriously going all fangirl mode right now.

... But on the other hand, man how it feels unnecessary. Like, I'm so glad they did that kind of giant crossover episode. I've been wanting one since I've started the series.
But it goes all over the place, and I'm scared that these episodes won't have much focus. Do we really need them ? Will it bring something plot-wise to the series ? Well, since Traum has a laser to turn back people to babies, maybe it means that we will have more information regarding Hugtan. But still. I'm kinda scared of how it will turn out.

.... But for the moment, I'm just WILDLY EXCITED. I can't wait to see the splash star duo and the Smile gang !!
so far for me it was good. they did good teamwork there between all the teams. also at least it not all the teams only fresh yes kira kira and mahou tsukai
Oct 15, 2018 5:04 AM

Oct 2011
Chokko said:
After this, they still will have around 10 episodes to deal with plot and I think it's doable (who is Hugtan and dealing with Henry's situation feel like two big things to do I suppose).
Also ray changing Precure into babies might fit into plot of the movie, as this thing does appear in posters.

That being said...
Was it necessary? No.
Was it fun? Oh most certainly - I do think people who don't know earlier seasons might be lost or not get all little details thou (I loved moment when Maho team tried to transform).
Was Bunbee best character? For sure.
Oct 15, 2018 5:44 PM
Apr 2017
Absolute awesomeness! It's also super interesting!
Oct 22, 2018 3:47 AM

Oct 2007
Did Hana just break the 4th wall telling the audience it's not an episode of Kirakira precure? xD
Oct 23, 2018 7:44 AM

Jul 2015
mfw

Man I couldn't really enjoy this as much as I wanted because all the Precure that got focus here are from series I haven't watched (aka not from Princess, Heartcatch or Smile), my need to not want to see their transformations or attacks until I watch their versions made me skip/not look at so much of the episode q_q

That ED is the OP of the original, isn't it? That was awesome.
Oct 30, 2018 6:23 AM

Oct 2007
Glad that my favorite precure Magical got some screentime, although mostly falling down and denying it. Liko never change. :D
Nov 12, 2018 6:13 PM

Nov 2011
Eh, I felt like that jumped the shark a bit. It was too sudden with too many Cures. I’ve purposely avoided the All Stars movies until now because I’d like to be familiar with all the Cures beforehand. Limited crossovers was kind of a cool idea what with Fresh’s “many worlds” thing apparently being carried into Hugtto’s canon, but going all out with the crossovers feels too weird in this context.

Even besides the story issues I have with it, I doubt this will be as impressive as an All Stars film combat-wise.

We’ll see I guess. Hope I get to see the Heartcatch girls again.

silverwalls said:
crossover episode, it kinda feels out of place in this season but it's nice to see some of the older cures again. kind of sad that peach was the only one of my favorite precure season to make an appeareance though :(

I know, right? I would’ve loved that. Seeing the rest of the Fresh Cures would’ve done my heart good.

MetaThPr4h said:
That ED is the OP of the original, isn't it? That was awesome.

Yes it is, and yes it was.
Nov 21, 2018 6:26 AM

May 2018
Since I've watched everything before this, I really, really enjoyed this crossover. I had this big grin in the intro when the camera switches from Traum to the Kirakira girls.

So, Bunbee mentions working for Nightmare but not Eternal... so this occurs during Go Go?
This is not your planet to rule. The Fallen shall rise again.
Jan 6, 2019 10:34 PM

Apr 2014
Doctor Traum - Thanos with the Infinity Gauntlet
Precure - The Avengers

The Avengers Movie we never knew we needed.
Jan 9, 2019 2:41 PM

Oct 2007
Nemesis_Ranka said:
Since I've watched everything before this, I really, really enjoyed this crossover. I had this big grin in the intro when the camera switches from Traum to the Kirakira girls.

So, Bunbee mentions working for Nightmare but not Eternal... so this occurs during Go Go?

Cure Dream already has that Shooting Star move, so this happened during or after Go Go timeline.
Mar 16, 2020 11:15 AM

Dec 2008
We've got the Hanyuu seiyuu precure (Liko) and Rika precure (Lulu) in one episode yay. And I can't help but note the hair colors are swapped when going from Higurashi to Precure lol.

But seriously, I'm kind of getting tired of these kinds of megacrossovers. Especially here where there's convenient time travel (is that it????) to keep everyone young where many should be aged to older teens or even adults already. There's too many characters to really appreciate them all and doing this mid-series kind of drowns out that it's supposed to be the Hug tto girl's series. Crossovers can be fun when done right but throwing in as many characters as possible in isn't the way to do it. And probably a quarter of the episode was spent on transformation sequences lol.
May 24, 2023 1:07 AM
Oct 2021
Did I miss an episode this season?

The only other crossover I remember was with Futari wa, so I don’t really understand how Yell and the others seemed to already know the names of those from other seasons?

I watched the all stars memories movie, but even so, I don’t remember them reading interacting with anyone but Black and White.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Hug tto! Precure Episode 1 Discussion

ichii_1 - Feb 3, 2018

42 by NG_Chloe »»
Jan 29, 6:12 AM

Poll: » Hug tto! Precure Episode 49 Discussion

Dalek-baka - Jan 27, 2019

34 by Fuwa_san »»
Sep 28, 2023 12:09 AM

Poll: » Hug tto! Precure Episode 37 Discussion

Dalek-baka - Oct 21, 2018

25 by Atsunome »»
May 24, 2023 2:11 AM

Poll: » Hug tto! Precure Episode 13 Discussion

minimiau - Apr 28, 2018

14 by CMYK »»
Apr 5, 2023 5:13 PM

Poll: » Hug tto! Precure Episode 11 Discussion

PoppyBloomP - Apr 14, 2018

18 by CMYK »»
Jan 31, 2023 9:49 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.