Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Attack on Titan
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »
Sep 10, 2018 6:22 AM

Oct 2015
Vindicater said:
Why does the Rod Reiss titan keep his face in the ground? Just so confusing.

Rod's titan body mass is too much for the limbs to support. Plus the head is pretty heavy for a body part, so he can only drag it along the ground.
Sep 10, 2018 6:40 AM
Jan 2016
Yeah there will be a battle versus titan isn't it? I've been waiting for this...yeah that's what I've been thinking, dr.Yaeger didn't do anything wrong, he just want to save humanity from Rod Reiss insanity, from what I think the culprit here is Rod Reiss. And Rod Reiss titan's form is twice bigger than Berthold?? 120 m...and yeah Historia is one of my favourite character now, she's like a brand new person, fresh mind, brave heart, genuine soul, that's our Historia...
Sep 10, 2018 6:58 AM

Jan 2011
I like to think that Rod's titan form is so fucked up because he first turned when he was older than the other shifters we've seen. Uh, ignore Eren's dad.
Sep 10, 2018 7:01 AM

Mar 2018
Gggreat episode. Didn't even realise 20 minutes passed
Sep 10, 2018 7:45 AM

Aug 2012
The reason why they use the serum is to not create cgi abuminations like this one that we all saw
Sep 10, 2018 8:37 AM
Jul 2010
Wow, the overall animation quality is just getting worse by every season. Everything feels so lifeless now compared to season 1. And the CGI is just horrendous. No, I'm not just talking about the titans, but about people and horses as well. The movement is so rigid as well. It's like a slideshow sometimes, and this episode is a perfect example of that. The only thing that has actually gotten better animation wise is the closeups and lightning effects, but that's about it. Will probably continue reading the manga instead because I personally don't want to ruin such a good series like SnK.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 10, 2018 9:30 AM

Mar 2016
Julle said:
Wow, the overall animation quality is just getting worse by every season. Everything feels so lifeless now compared to season 1. And the CGI is just horrendous. No, I'm not just talking about the titans, but about people and horses as well. The movement is so rigid as well. It's like a slideshow sometimes, and this episode is a perfect example of that. The only thing that has actually gotten better animation wise is the closeups and lightning effects, but that's about it. Will probably continue reading the manga instead because I personally don't want to ruin such a good series like SnK.
If you want to read the manga you need to start this arc from the beginning. The manga and the anime are different in story and characters even though they have the same plot points...
Sep 10, 2018 9:49 AM

Jun 2016
ReaperCreeper said:
I like to think that Rod's titan form is so fucked up because he first turned when he was older than the other shifters we've seen. Uh, ignore Eren's dad.

His titan form was also probably fucked up because he licked the fluid off the floor last episode, it was meant to be injected into the spine. Along with that he did not get the full dose.

Sep 10, 2018 10:05 AM

Nov 2017
Parkrover said:
Am I the only one who is disappointed because this scene wasn't animated?

Ohhh no, you're not the only one bro. I'd love to see this scene animated too. Even could be better off with a smack in the face....
Sep 10, 2018 10:25 AM

Jan 2015
A good episode. Not very excited, but ok.
Sep 10, 2018 11:20 AM

Jan 2012
Well that titan sure was ugly... Poor dude though.

Seems like people are complaining about the CGI? It wasn't that bad though imo.
Sep 10, 2018 12:57 PM

Mar 2012
Username23489023 said:

ft9dipesh said:

They plan to use titan's crystal power just like how the walls were first made (apparently). The Ape titan is still around and he doesn't seem like the kind of dude that'll just let them plug up the hole. He can climb walls easily so staying up in the walls is not an option. No reason for humanity not to have tried it but with the ape titan around there's no way it would work..

If ape titan’s goal was letting other titans in, he would move the rock blocking the hole in the second wall.

The rock only blocks the access to Trost district, is not a breach in the actual wall, is a breach to one of the city that acts both as bait and as first line of defense.
Also, since there appeared both the armored and the colossal... you know, nobody woudl sign to go against a place where those two probably are.

And the ape's plan is both to study humanity weapons against them and to capture Eren and the power of the founding titan.
Waifus only represent ideals
Sep 10, 2018 6:04 PM

Jun 2016
CorbanEsp said:

And the ape's plan...

You're going into spoiler territory there bud, I recommend using spoiler tags.

Sep 10, 2018 8:20 PM

Jun 2013
Eren's tears were delicious. Loved seeing him cry.

Rod Reiss' 120 meter titan form looked pretty funny crawling with its disproportionate body on the land, slithering in the background while Erwin and his crew tried to figure out a way to handle it.

Honestly, I don't mind the CGI. I was able to sit through an entire season of Berserk in CGI. I guess the one thing that was weird about Rod's titan form was the CGI smoke seemingly coming out of nowhere. It was just... there.

Eren's hardened titan form will forever be a monument inside that cave.

That side glare Mikasa shot Historia when she admitted to wanting to kill Eren just to please her father. LOL

They took out the scene in the manga where Levi pulled her up in the air by her collar when she was all like, "I'm unfit for the role." How that scene is deemed inappropriate but showing dead bodies with gore is fine is beyond me.
臭い-
Sep 10, 2018 10:33 PM

Jan 2011
GangstaShiba said:
ReaperCreeper said:

His titan form was also probably fucked up because he licked the fluid off the floor last episode, it was meant to be injected into the spine. Along with that he did not get the full dose.
Didn't think of that, but makes sense. Eh, I'll take a bit of both.
Sep 11, 2018 12:31 AM

Nov 2015
Emerald_Winter said:
I prefer the manga version of this episode. Eren's titan transformation was good, as for rod reiss it was okay.
Also, I can't believe they brought up the queen talk in that situation and like that. They should've just followed the manga. So, 3.5/5

They couldn't. Historia was kidnapped since episode 2.
Sep 11, 2018 1:10 AM

May 2018
Historia comically trying hard to look badass.
Eren crying like a little girl and mumbling shit.
Mikasa... just being Mikasa (whose whole personality is nothing but being histerically obsessed by Eren)
It becomes more and more annoying.
I wonder whether Eren will be kidnapped for the fourth time next season.
Nemo_NiemandSep 11, 2018 1:35 AM

Sep 11, 2018 5:00 AM

Dec 2015
Metal_Ice786 said:
Emerald_Winter said:
I prefer the manga version of this episode. Eren's titan transformation was good, as for rod reiss it was okay.
Also, I can't believe they brought up the queen talk in that situation and like that. They should've just followed the manga. So, 3.5/5

They couldn't. Historia was kidnapped since episode 2.

what? I was talking about this scene

Emerald_WinterSep 11, 2018 5:06 AM
Sep 11, 2018 5:27 AM
Jul 2010
tzarye14 said:
Julle said:
If you want to read the manga you need to start this arc from the beginning. The manga and the anime are different in story and characters even though they have the same plot points...

Wow, is that true? Sucks to hear that.. Why would they do something like that? So I suppose the manga is better then?
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 11, 2018 6:31 AM

Mar 2016
Julle said:
tzarye14 said:

Wow, is that true? Sucks to hear that.. Why would they do something like that? So I suppose the manga is better then?
It is. There was a lot of things cut from this arc. The character that suffered the most cuts was Frieda. She was one of the MC in this arc influencing very deeply Historia's decisions. Another character that was downgraded was Levi. The dude was awesome in the manga but in the anime it was ok I think. The Coup d'etat was much more difficult in the manga and had more thing happening behind it. I honestly prefer the arc in the manga even though people call it boring (for some reason) but the anime is not bad either.

If you want to read the manga, read this arc and then go on. I'm pretty sure that from here on the manga and the anime will be different in some aspects.

azertz99Sep 11, 2018 7:04 AM
Sep 11, 2018 7:58 AM

Jun 2014
"Shut up already, you topless wimp" Ha, I really like Jean. Also, after being annoying for most of season 2, I'm finally starting to appreciate Historia. In fact, even the generally stoic Mikasa found it in her to joke with Historia. Good episode.
Sep 11, 2018 8:58 AM

Mar 2012
GangstaShiba said:
CorbanEsp said:

And the ape's plan...

You're going into spoiler territory there bud, I recommend using spoiler tags.

I've chosen my words wisely.

The ape has been shown picking a 3D gear and inspecting it.
Reiner and Berthold were surprised to see him, so they know him, also at the end of S2 we see his human form so is appropiate to speculate he works with them or above them.
Sep 11, 2018 9:06 AM

Jun 2016
CorbanEsp said:

Reiner and Berthold were surprised to see him, so they know him, also at the end of S2 we see his human form so is appropiate to speculate he works with them or above them.

While there has been evidence for speculation, you said it as definitive.
CorbanEsp said:

And the ape's plan is both to study humanity weapons against them and to capture Eren and the power of the founding titan.

Just saying for people who don't want to see anything that may ruin their experience of the anime.

Sep 11, 2018 9:13 AM

Mar 2012
GangstaShiba said:
CorbanEsp said:

CorbanEsp said:

Just saying for people who don't want to see anything that may ruin their experience of the anime.

But everyone's plan is to capture Eren.
The whole anime up to this point can be summarized with "They took Eren".

I haven't made any spoiler, not of what I've said can foreshadow anything of what will happen.
You are being too picky with what's a spoiler, let people make their guesses.
Sep 11, 2018 12:06 PM
Sep 2018
CorbanEsp said:
GangstaShiba said:

But everyone's plan is to capture Eren.
The whole anime up to this point can be summarized with "They took Eren".

I haven't made any spoiler, not of what I've said can foreshadow anything of what will happen.
You are being too picky with what's a spoiler, let people make their guesses.

Ofc, that's why its title is 'Attack on Titan', which can also mean Attack on 'the titan', and they refer it to Eren's titan. You'll soon find out the reason why other titans are after Eren.
Sep 11, 2018 12:50 PM

Dec 2013
And another CGI titan... Also that caterpillar-like movement.. Meh...

Ringo19 said:
Ofc, that's why its title is 'Attack on Titan', which can also mean Attack on 'the titan', and they refer it to Eren's titan. You'll soon find out the reason why other titans are after Eren.

I know that the original title is a reference to Eren's Titan, but I'm not sure if the English version was supposed to have some meaning.
kyojin_desuSep 11, 2018 12:53 PM
Sep 11, 2018 1:57 PM

Jul 2017
Eren stepping up his game to become the #1 soyboy of anime universe.

Excellent quality ahead:
Suddenly, someone slaps you with a brick wall.

Sep 11, 2018 4:55 PM

Nov 2014
bakuramariks said:
I wanna be honest but that'll break my heart. I am not happy with the adaptation so far, except for 1-2 episodes. I've read this arc and it offered me so many emotions, mysteries and new stuff which i think the anime didn't offer me the same experience in gradually revealing and adding new stuff to the story. This arc made me feel the world they live in is something bigger than their lives in general. It's not because i've read the Uprising, no. Cut scenes, added stuff, changed dialogue, fast pacing... No. One of the things i am disappointed with is how WIT Studio decided for Levi to stay the same. The same, cold, unresponsive almost, badass character, but in the manga i saw his true inner world. I saw him who he truly is. He expressed emotions. Even just with his eyebrows! Besides that, anime onlies will never witness one of the best quotes from a character. I put it into spoiler tag althought this is passed gone and will never happen so anime onlies can rest assured that it won't spoil you anything not happened yet.

Also, how can they change this

to this

How can that be?! Why?!

The episode was good tho. And Rod will give me nightmares.
Some really impactful scenes was removed for Levi, which was pretty disappointing. Anyone not quite on board with Levi in the first 2 seasons probably wouldn't be won over from this.

Ezz-sama said:
Esquirtit said:
I guess AoT is just garbage without action, I expected way more because I loved the 1st and 2nd season. Honestly after that retarded coup d'etat it's getting more and more stupid, I hope the next arc will have some great action again like people say

Read this arc from the manga and you will know it's masterpiece here in the anime it's mediocre
Woah woah chill out with the "masterpiece" word, the manga was pretty damn good this and I know it's better than the anime, but chill out with the hyperbole.

DirentaSkeet said:
For anyone complaining about the CGI, please be mindful of the current situation in Japan where animators are underpaid, making only 10k$ a year with a recent survey.
I'm not particularly annoyed at the CGI and I feel people tend to overreact to CGI, but the state of the industry shouldn't be a factor when critising anime. If I'm genuinely annoyed at something, I'll point it out even if I understand why it's like that.

I do tend to notice CGI, but it doesn't tend to be that bad. It only really pisses me off when they have bad CGI, yet having panning shorts with the crappy CGI as the main focus.
I'm not a lolicon, you're just projecting your tendency to lewd 2D characters.

If your favourite character is Tsutsukakushi Tsukiko, you are my soul mate.

Been a long time since I've been here, I'll continue expressing myself freely and believe everyone should too.
My MAL Interview
Sep 11, 2018 6:07 PM

Apr 2017
I had a really horrible impression on that CGI. Shocking. Deeply disliked it. Anyway, I guess (hope) it's due to lack of money.
Sep 11, 2018 7:00 PM

Feb 2017
Jeez that Titan is terrifying. Imagine the difficulty drawing that thing frame by frame.
Mankind knew that they cannot change society. So instead of reflecting on themselves, they blamed the beasts.
Sep 11, 2018 8:54 PM

Oct 2015
Rod looked like a giant mega skinned Scorpion. I liked Eren's aftermath carcass or corpse, it was magically beautiful. I see Historian has agreed to be the queen and hey don't punch Levi.

Levi is still the best, I hope he gets Kenny. Thank you Writers of AOT, for a bit of focus on Levi.
How I learned to stop worrying and love the bomb --- Dr Strangelove

Sep 11, 2018 9:04 PM

Oct 2015
Master_Yoma said:
Eren was a lot better chained up
He looks good chained up. What a waste of an MC, he sucks him and that Historia chick.
How I learned to stop worrying and love the bomb --- Dr Strangelove

Sep 12, 2018 3:24 AM
Feb 2013
As a manga reader I braced myself with all the upcoming changes/cuts from the Uprising arc but still I'm still low key disappointed. Whilst the supporting cast got more lines and extra scenes added in; I didn't feel the character development come through. Especially the scene where Levi talked to Historia becoming queen (I preferred the manga vers better). Also, Eren's character is being sh*t on again (in gganime comments)- This was the best arc for his character development and all the casuals don't get it..... I expected it... but it still annoys me.

Even though I adore Mikasa in the manga- her anime version annoys the hell out of me the moment she talks (not the VA's fault) because all she ever says is "Eren..., EREN!!!, Eren?". Like shtup, I love Eren too but must you keep calling his name like that- no wonder he finds her frustrating.

On a brighter note, I love the Glow Up of Rod's titan form; instead of looking like a turkey it looks like a horrifying Human Caterpillar A+++ on creepy its a*s movement. Also EREN's ABS is Fiiiiiiinnnnnnneeeeeee
Sep 12, 2018 3:39 AM
Jul 2010
tzarye14 said:
Julle said:

It is. There was a lot of things cut from this arc. The character that suffered the most cuts was Frieda. She was one of the MC in this arc influencing very deeply Historia's decisions. Another character that was downgraded was Levi. The dude was awesome in the manga but in the anime it was ok I think. The Coup d'etat was much more difficult in the manga and had more thing happening behind it. I honestly prefer the arc in the manga even though people call it boring (for some reason) but the anime is not bad either.

If you want to read the manga, read this arc and then go on. I'm pretty sure that from here on the manga and the anime will be different in some aspects.

Thanks a lot man, really appreciate this! Sucks that I started watching this third season instead of reading it, as they're skipping out on important things. I actually felt that Frieda had very little developement, and actually wanted to see more of her. I can see why people find this arc boring. It's probably just because it doesn't have as much action. But I personally don't care about that. I found this arc to be very interesting, but yeah, the animation quality is not holding up well. I'll definitely read the manga before the anime from now on, since they seem to go in a different direction. Why are they even changing the direction to start with? That's just stupid if you ask me. It's like they're toying around with the series. Anyways, thanks again mate, I'll definitely start this all over again, but with the manga this time. Cheers!
Sep 12, 2018 5:00 AM
May 2016
Julle said:
tzarye14 said:

Thanks a lot man, really appreciate this! Sucks that I started watching this third season instead of reading it, as they're skipping out on important things. I actually felt that Frieda had very little developement, and actually wanted to see more of her. I can see why people find this arc boring. It's probably just because it doesn't have as much action. But I personally don't care about that. I found this arc to be very interesting, but yeah, the animation quality is not holding up well. I'll definitely read the manga before the anime from now on, since they seem to go in a different direction. Why are they even changing the direction to start with? That's just stupid if you ask me. It's like they're toying around with the series. Anyways, thanks again mate, I'll definitely start this all over again, but with the manga this time. Cheers!

I think you're being too hard on the series tbh. The Uprising arc was notorious because it brought down the sales of the series by quite a bit because of how slow and thorough the arc was. The Uprising arc was far more detailed in the manga, but you have to understand that this also brought a lot of issues, Isayama himself (the author) is the one who's confirmed to have made the changes to Uprising for the anime and he's given his approval for it too.

While being able to read the series makes info-heavy chapters a bit easier to manage, turning that into an anime would have been WAY harder, we'd have been going at a glacial pace from episode 1 onwards if they didn't change things around. As a result, we may have lost a lot of smaller, more nuanced moments, but thanks to it the pacing of the arc has been far faster while still keeping the essential scenes and even delivering them to even greater effect than the manga (Historia's scene where she rejected the serum was handled so perfectly I can't begin to gush about it. They even added a Kenny vs Levi fight scene in the cave, which was a way smarter move since Kenny's only "hurrah" in the manga was his first fight with Levi.)

I think when the season continues people will be less critical of how the anime has handled the Uprising arc, since the next arc REALLY deserves the majority of this season's episodes. It's going to be fantastic if they pull things through well.

Though overall I hope you consider what I'm saying, they didn't just cut things because they wanted to, there's a lot of things you have to consider when adapting a manga to an anime and I think the cuts they've made for Uprising have been justified overall as a result. If you want my opinion, I think you should stick to the anime, there's so much the anime does that highlights and improves upon the source material that I think you'd be better off continuing with the anime. (Or a better idea, read the manga alongside the anime so you can enjoy them both.)
Sep 12, 2018 6:28 AM

Mar 2016
Julle said:
tzarye14 said:

I don't think that they are skipping things. Isayama always said that the anime is the final version of the story and most of what they cut from Frieda involved the Founding Titan too. It's like he's trying to retcon some things from this arc while trying to make it more interesting and engaging. Keep in mind that the anime and manga are two different stories even though they use the same plot ploints as reference.
Sep 12, 2018 10:05 AM
Jul 2010
Modernoir said:
Julle said:

I think you're being too hard on the series tbh. The Uprising arc was notorious because it brought down the sales of the series by quite a bit because of how slow and thorough the arc was. The Uprising arc was far more detailed in the manga, but you have to understand that this also brought a lot of issues, Isayama himself (the author) is the one who's confirmed to have made the changes to Uprising for the anime and he's given his approval for it too.

While being able to read the series makes info-heavy chapters a bit easier to manage, turning that into an anime would have been WAY harder, we'd have been going at a glacial pace from episode 1 onwards if they didn't change things around. As a result, we may have lost a lot of smaller, more nuanced moments, but thanks to it the pacing of the arc has been far faster while still keeping the essential scenes and even delivering them to even greater effect than the manga (Historia's scene where she rejected the serum was handled so perfectly I can't begin to gush about it. They even added a Kenny vs Levi fight scene in the cave, which was a way smarter move since Kenny's only "hurrah" in the manga was his first fight with Levi.)

I think when the season continues people will be less critical of how the anime has handled the Uprising arc, since the next arc REALLY deserves the majority of this season's episodes. It's going to be fantastic if they pull things through well.

Though overall I hope you consider what I'm saying, they didn't just cut things because they wanted to, there's a lot of things you have to consider when adapting a manga to an anime and I think the cuts they've made for Uprising have been justified overall as a result. If you want my opinion, I think you should stick to the anime, there's so much the anime does that highlights and improves upon the source material that I think you'd be better off continuing with the anime. (Or a better idea, read the manga alongside the anime so you can enjoy them both.)

Very informative, thanks a lot! I had no idea about all that (about the uprising arc). What did you personally enjoy more? I'm not gonna drop the anime, just had this thought that maybe it would be better if I read things first, before continuing with the anime. The only downside however, is that I won't be able to enjoy the anime as much. But yeah, the animation is bugging me a lot nowdays. Maybe I'm being too hard on the series like you say. But Shingeki started off really well with the animation, and then it just got worse, and worse. I suppose it makes the flaws stand out more by going in a direction like this. It would've been better if it started off with worse animation and improved in time, instead of the opposite direction..

So is the next arc already gonna start this season? Isn't this season gonna be just like 12-13 episodes, like last season? I've heard so many people being hyped over the next arc, is it really that good? Would you say it could compete with the previous arcs? A lot of questions at the same time lol!

Thanks again!
Sep 12, 2018 10:09 AM
Jul 2010
tzarye14 said:
Julle said:

I don't think that they are skipping things. Isayama always said that the anime is the final version of the story and most of what they cut from Frieda involved the Founding Titan too. It's like he's trying to retcon some things from this arc while trying to make it more interesting and engaging. Keep in mind that the anime and manga are two different stories even though they use the same plot ploints as reference.

Oh, I see! So you mean that it is possible that we could see more of Frieda in the future instead? I can't imagine them leaving out such important material, if a lot of it had to do with the founding titan as well. Just please don't spoil :D
Sep 13, 2018 2:08 AM

Feb 2018
kick the runt historia !
jk
love levi
Sep 13, 2018 8:51 AM
Aug 2018
Raging-Man said:
The cgi was awful, way to ruin the flow of a good season.

what make you find CGI animation so bad ?
Sep 13, 2018 10:49 AM
May 2017
I cant wait for the next episode. What will Erwin's plan be?
Sep 13, 2018 12:13 PM

Dec 2014
well that came to a closing end.. histeria in a hot spot again
Sep 13, 2018 12:20 PM

Aug 2012
Katsu_54 said:
Raging-Man said:
The cgi was awful, way to ruin the flow of a good season.

what make you find CGI animation so bad ?

the CGI was horrible, just admit it, also its a recurrent thing since season 2 but they are also making the horses CGI. This season could have been easily a 10 but these minor mistakes are what makes this a 9. Manga is still a 10 for me.
Sep 15, 2018 4:43 AM

Dec 2012

Sep 15, 2018 2:53 PM

May 2017
Sort of dissapointed to not see Levi grabbing historia and forcing her to become queen as in the manga. Then, Mikasa's response would have made much more sense. But hey, this episode was amazing nonetheless. I'm really getting a feel for this anime again, after this great deal of exposition. I never expected this series honestly, but I'm just nutting at the fact that this is going to be 24 episodes.
Sep 15, 2018 3:14 PM

Oct 2013
Emerald_Winter said:

I haven't read the manga. What happened there?

And yeah, while this episode was okay, that small-talk about being a queen was kinda dull. I think the creators wanted it to sound like "hehe Levi is still cool and Historia's situation is epic", but it looked average to me. Not bad, but not good either.

About the episode itself: wow, Rod Reiss is HUGE. ;D
Sep 16, 2018 2:01 AM

Mar 2015
somehow, i think that rod reiss is just a parody of rothschild.
Titan secret society ... wtf
Sep 16, 2018 5:31 AM

Sep 2006
Julle said:
Modernoir said:

Very informative, thanks a lot! I had no idea about all that (about the uprising arc). What did you personally enjoy more? I'm not gonna drop the anime, just had this thought that maybe it would be better if I read things first, before continuing with the anime. The only downside however, is that I won't be able to enjoy the anime as much. But yeah, the animation is bugging me a lot nowdays. Maybe I'm being too hard on the series like you say. But Shingeki started off really well with the animation, and then it just got worse, and worse. I suppose it makes the flaws stand out more by going in a direction like this. It would've been better if it started off with worse animation and improved in time, instead of the opposite direction..

So is the next arc already gonna start this season? Isn't this season gonna be just like 12-13 episodes, like last season? I've heard so many people being hyped over the next arc, is it really that good? Would you say it could compete with the previous arcs? A lot of questions at the same time lol!

Thanks again!

Most probably yes, because this season is a 2 cour and there's like 24+ episodes in total.

The next arc is quite a finale. More epic than Season 1's Annie v Eren finale, and more epic than Season 2's 4 Titan Shifter/Erwin finale. It'll probably also reveal the massive world spoilers that manga readers have been hiding for a great while.

Sep 16, 2018 1:13 PM

Dec 2015
Adnash93 said:
Emerald_Winter said:

I haven't read the manga. What happened there?

And yeah, while this episode was okay, that small-talk about being a queen was kinda dull. I think the creators wanted it to sound like "hehe Levi is still cool and Historia's situation is epic", but it looked average to me. Not bad, but not good either.

About the episode itself: wow, Rod Reiss is HUGE. ;D

Sep 16, 2018 2:00 PM

Oct 2013
Emerald_Winter said:

Hmm, then it was more complex and realistic to be honest. Anime took it kind lightly, at least I had that kind of a feeling while watching this episode.

I put half of my post in a spoiler bracket, just in case. ;p
Pages (5) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Season 3 Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

ReaperCreeper - Aug 8, 2018

114 by therealnagora »»
May 27, 12:02 AM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Season 3 Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Aug 26, 2018

227 by GengarGrinn »»
Apr 25, 7:14 PM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Season 3 Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Sapewloth - Aug 8, 2018

117 by Adrian610 »»
Apr 8, 1:02 PM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Season 3 Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Oct 14, 2018

443 by JoestarEISH_020 »»
Mar 31, 6:23 AM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Season 3 Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Oct 7, 2018

243 by JoestarEISH_020 »»
Mar 31, 5:46 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.