Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (6) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 »
May 24, 2018 8:53 AM

Dec 2016
I'm pretty sure the girl who planned all that was "Judy Reyes" from how she looked at kagari shiina at the end of an ep (forgot which one), i don't think that it's Yuki Amane because that's what they tried to make us think and this anime always used to make peoples think and not just watch it randomly without any brain cell on (dragon ball super btw)
Signature removed. Please have a positive iq.
May 24, 2018 9:16 AM

May 2015
This episode put in the recycle bin all of my theories... and I like it!
May 24, 2018 10:04 AM

Jan 2012
Aquamirror said:
oh I meant the numbers yeah, of course it's no big deal don't take my post too seriously.
Some people just had the weird speculations it's neither beta, nor alpha... or something else in the lines. XD

Ah that makes sense and i do agree with that. I just dont think the anime will show the correct numbers and it seemed better to clarify instead of leaving 2 fake numbers with the same conclusion.

Wished they didnt show any numbers at all as reading steiner is enough and allows for more speculation. Wonder if they handle the next transition the same way and we get again some weird numbers xD
May 24, 2018 10:05 AM

Mar 2010
Daniel_Naumov said:
LF2005 said:
well, I really expected zero fatalities, that would have caused a paradox, but never expected for Itaru's wife to be a SERN's lap dog (well at least it is heavy implied)
lets see, I don't think that thats Kurisu, most likely it is Amadeus.

To imply it more heavily is to wage war on profound ignorance. Also not SERN. You have probably mixed it up. SERN was and still is Tennouji (FB) and Kiryu, but as Okabe has given time-traveling up, they lie dormant as there is no direct threat to their world-dominating scientific crusade. As I believe, the new group is associated with Leskinin's faction, more precisely that "THOT" female professor in glasses. I do not believe Leskinin is evil (even though he is a Russian, right?), but that female professor is working directly on some another vile structure (as was hinted, Western military complex). Which is all plausible since there is that girl from the future and some militaristic scum are already in pursuit after her secrets. The only thing that eludes my heightened fathoming is how does Itaru's future wife get to work on foreign spec-ops.
As someone has theorized, it seems the message Amadeus send propelled Okabe back... around the worldlines. Could it have been Okabe's talk with Amadeus on her original's time-traveling theory made her develop another method? Stay tuned, I guess.

Nop, I meant SERN, think it is a case of the right arm not knowing what the left one is doing, I think one of the assaulters recognized Mr Brown him and was surprised by his intervention, I need to watch it again.
May 24, 2018 10:07 AM

Jan 2016
No please, not that clue... Amane...

Damn that ending... Damn

Great episode as always. 5/5
May 24, 2018 10:09 AM
Apr 2016
LF2005 said:
Daniel_Naumov said:

To imply it more heavily is to wage war on profound ignorance. Also not SERN. You have probably mixed it up. SERN was and still is Tennouji (FB) and Kiryu, but as Okabe has given time-traveling up, they lie dormant as there is no direct threat to their world-dominating scientific crusade. As I believe, the new group is associated with Leskinin's faction, more precisely that "THOT" female professor in glasses. I do not believe Leskinin is evil (even though he is a Russian, right?), but that female professor is working directly on some another vile structure (as was hinted, Western military complex). Which is all plausible since there is that girl from the future and some militaristic scum are already in pursuit after her secrets. The only thing that eludes my heightened fathoming is how does Itaru's future wife get to work on foreign spec-ops.
As someone has theorized, it seems the message Amadeus send propelled Okabe back... around the worldlines. Could it have been Okabe's talk with Amadeus on her original's time-traveling theory made her develop another method? Stay tuned, I guess.

Nop, I meant SERN, think it is a case of the right arm not knowing what the left one is doing, I think one of the assaulters recognized Mr Brown him and was surprised by his intervention, I need to watch it again.

Maybe that could be a plausible theory, except the whole turf around Okabe belongs to Tennouji (FB), so there is zero reason why CERN would act out of normalcy and have a separate group gang up on Kagari.
Re:formed
May 24, 2018 10:17 AM

Dec 2017
People who've read the VN after watching this episode: "Yo bros dat was pretty good can't wait to see how they adapt the next part, cha!"

Me after watching this episode: "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"
*confused quacking*
May 24, 2018 10:21 AM

Sep 2013
Finally things are getting really good.
Memories of the VN coming back is always great.

FritzyBeat said:
People who've read the VN after watching this episode: "Yo bros dat was pretty good can't wait to see how they adapt the next part, cha!"

Me after watching this episode: "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"

Yeah exactly, we've already gone through all of that before. You're actually lucky.... cuz you will never be destroyed by the bad ends in the VN
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 24, 2018 10:48 AM

Aug 2017
Every single episode at the end leaves me speechless. And after looking for answers I noticed that if you miss a detail, you won't get anything.
What I read was that Yuuki caused the raid because she's bandaged in the place where Suzuha kicked.
It wasn't SERN that attacked, they aren't hostile in that timeline. The earthquake in Russia means that there was a successful attempt of time travel.
The successful attempt caused Okabe's Reading Steiner to trigger and moved him to the timeline Russians traveled to. If Kurisu is alive in that timeline then possibly Mayuri is dead.
What if in the next episode we get the returning of Hououin Kyouma? Even if it's after the ending.
May 24, 2018 10:56 AM

Mar 2018
Kurisu's wearing different clothes...

FUCK CLIFFHANGERS.
May 24, 2018 11:01 AM

Sep 2013
Recondito said:

What if in the next episode we get the returning of Hououin Kyouma? Even if it's after the ending.

uhhhhhh yeah...... don't count on that happening anytime soon...
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 24, 2018 11:05 AM

Mar 2010
Daniel_Naumov said:
LF2005 said:

Maybe that could be a plausible theory, except the whole turf around Okabe belongs to Tennouji (FB), so there is zero reason why CERN would act out of normalcy and have a separate group gang up on Kagari.

SERN is build from cells with not conection to each other, so think thats a big posibility

PS
I think we can actually see an Okabe of another timeline that probably made something that threw him off from this timeline, maybe something a long the lines of, "If only I could had my resolution back sooner I could had avoided that".
May 24, 2018 11:08 AM

Aug 2017
Mickdrew said:
Recondito said:

Well... maybe. But I don't think Okabe will stay with his arms crossed if Mayuri is dead in that timeline.
May 24, 2018 11:24 AM
Apr 2016
Recondito said:
Mickdrew said:

Well... maybe. But I don't think Okabe will stay with his arms crossed if Mayuri is dead in that timeline.

If mayuri is dead it means there is a time machine already since he needed it to save kurisu
May 24, 2018 11:28 AM

Oct 2013
one week is way too long
May 24, 2018 11:47 AM

Aug 2015
Exeterna said:
Mr braun action narration is way better at the vn , event though its just words i can feel the thrill , this just meh , in the vn they took nae hostage and braun dash in speed of light to save her , bodycharge!!!!
Kind of disappointed
And btw the helmet woman this time
?
And iirc okabe didnt tell mr braun about the time machine in the vn
And will they show

Sadness next week for sure

You're remembering wrong. He did tell him.
"Vaut mieux se suffire à soi que finir assoiffé dans le monde des apparences."

May 24, 2018 12:21 PM

Mar 2018
WTF the world line changed and Kurisu alive OwO
May 24, 2018 1:04 PM

Aug 2012
hack_the_gate said:
My-Iori said:
WHAT!!! so Mayuri is gonna die again.

Notice how he's wearing the same clothes. :)

Oh @.@ ­­­ ­ ­ ­
May 24, 2018 1:25 PM

Oct 2016
I am so frustrated with that cliffhanger!
May 24, 2018 1:26 PM

Oct 2016
Klasik said:
I feel like S;G0 is a lot more predictable than the original. Don't get me wrong, I'm loving it, it just hasn't really surprised me yet...
Was my opinion before ep7, I actually did not see that coming. After seeing Kuristina my heart skipped a couple beats. 5/5 best episode yet

yea you see, they just LOVE to do some build up before they speed everything up and hit you with plot right in your stomach
May 24, 2018 1:37 PM

Oct 2016
LF2005 said:
Daniel_Naumov said:

SERN is build from cells with not conection to each other, so think thats a big posibility

PS
I think we can actually see an Okabe of another timeline that probably made something that threw him off from this timeline, maybe something a long the lines of, "If only I could had my resolution back sooner I could had avoided that".

sorry but what is your source for that? How do you know the inner structure of cern? please enlighten me. (no sarcasm, even if it may sound so)
Also, even if that would be the case - it seems highly unlikely to me that those cells would not communicate with each other and just act on their own. Sure, my first assumption was as well, that this is an intern CERN problem and yknow Mr Braun just steps in because MAH DAUGHTER and he has enough authority to do so. But the idea that is is a different, "western" organisation seems plausible. Especially since CERN has no reason to act atm as stated for the above reasons.
May 24, 2018 1:43 PM

Aug 2012
cronoSpirA said:
Does S;G 0 includes something like arc light of point of infinity content, an S;G manga I've read before? where

The magic Key work is not something you can explain, it's something that you let it happen .. It's very beautiful and masterful.
May 24, 2018 1:59 PM
Apr 2018
cronoSpirA said:
Does S;G 0 includes something like arc light of point of infinity content, an S;G manga I've read before? where

VN excluded it for no reason (Arc Light of the Point at Infinity, more exact), but I hope the adaptation corrects it. V&A chapter is really called "Altair at the Apoapsis of Infinity", that means it should be Arc Light here too.

Mayuri is the key factor herself (more passive in SG, more active in SG0), no matter if she acts and how. Fundamental constant behind SG universe.
May 24, 2018 2:15 PM

Feb 2008
I was delighted to see Kurisu alive and well, not matter how bewildering the occurrence itself was. However, Amadeus's distress call was disheartening. I need another information drop as soon as possible, the cliffhanger is (almost) unbearable.

On another note, those gun-toting incompetent thugs were utterly useless. Thankfully.
May 24, 2018 3:33 PM

Mar 2014
This is getting better EVERY episode!

But I just can't handle...

HueyLionMay 24, 2018 3:38 PM
"You can't spell slaughter without laughter".
May 24, 2018 3:55 PM

Sep 2016
ProofByColor said:
Holy hell this episode was unreal. I got chills multiple times. So many epic moments.

And the set it up so that Yuki looks to be the woman in all black with her injured arm. That would be insane. Dunno how the hell you would end up Daru's wife after that.

Something I think I have noticed is that every time the world line has changed it was after talking to amadeus. It could somehow be related but I could easily be mis-remembering. Anyway that after credits was cool as hell.
indeed indeed haha i didnt catch this at all til i looked in these comments imagine if its not her tho were gonna be thrown for a big ass loop bro, im kinda hoping it not to be her and just confuse everyone who thought it was lmao that would be dope also glad braun is on our side now forgot some of the plot which happened for the orig with him had to go back to that eps to see, overall was lovely looking for to next weeks eps
Facta Non Verba
May 24, 2018 5:50 PM

Jul 2016
@arielteck
So its the same or a similar content-like that happened in arc light manga, I'm fully aware, cause I've read already that manga beforehand. Well thanks!

@Aindriu94
thanks, that answered my question if there will be a content-like arc light
May 24, 2018 6:38 PM

Jan 2017
H O L Y C O W
Is that REAL KURISUTINA, isn't it ???

OMG, get ready for the next another emotional episode
May 24, 2018 8:20 PM

Oct 2013
THIS EPISODE WAS SO GOOD
MY BRAIN CANNOT EVEN MAKE PROPER SENTENCES NOW

AAAAAAAAAAAAAA

KURISUTINA IS BACK?!
THE READING STEINER ACTIVATED?!
May 24, 2018 9:25 PM
Mar 2018
For the first time, nobody died! I just have so many questions, though. Who are the new "rounders"? Since they're connected (we assume) to Amadeus, could the good doctor be behind it? He was missing this episode, conveniently. But what do they have to do with Kagari? What happened to her in all those years before she lost her memories? And now, a new world line?!?!?!?!? How far back did Orakin go? And what in the world is up with Amadeus and Kurisu? Maybe we'll get a few answers next week!
Gotta say though, I had a strange sense of staring into a mirror as Nae watched anime, staring through the screen back at me XD
May 24, 2018 11:06 PM
Mar 2017
Waiting for the next episode
I really don't know why time line changed
May 24, 2018 11:36 PM

Nov 2013
Holyyyyyy things are starting to pick up!! That ending scene. And Yuki's bandaged arm , from getting kicked by you know who .... the plot thickens
May 25, 2018 12:15 AM
Jul 2018
Oh boy this episode WTF is the best to describe it lots of things happening.
First the ''rounders'' attacking the lab searching for Kagari not Mayushii, Mr Braun comes to the rescue the mask girl gets injured by Suzuha.
Ookabe confronting Mr Braun but no he's not the enemy, the scene with his daughter... how can you say not with that face.
Yuki has an injury... in the same place as the masked girl? Pretty suspicious, if it's true she trying to harm her own daughter will be though for her.
Glad that I never skips Ed that I watched Kurisu is back on another line ofc.
Can't for next week this is getting more and more interesting.
May 25, 2018 1:12 AM

Jun 2016
the post ending, MY REACTION : DUDE ARE YOU KIDDING ME !!! └(◉◞౪◟◉)┘
May 25, 2018 2:28 AM
May 2009
Oh man, I am so hyped now. The episode was already quick with all suspicions on Yuki and a threat that Amedeus has been taken over. Then a shift in the timeline, where it seems that Kurisu is alive. It is probably alpha worldline. I am so curious how Okabe will react to a Kurisu in flesh and blood. Probably tears will be on the way.
May 25, 2018 3:57 AM

Mar 2010
halfpastnein said:
LF2005 said:

PS

sorry but what is your source for that? How do you know the inner structure of cern? please enlighten me. (no sarcasm, even if it may sound so)
Also, even if that would be the case - it seems highly unlikely to me that those cells would not communicate with each other and just act on their own. Sure, my first assumption was as well, that this is an intern CERN problem and yknow Mr Braun just steps in because MAH DAUGHTER and he has enough authority to do so. But the idea that is is a different, "western" organisation seems plausible. Especially since CERN has no reason to act atm as stated for the above reasons.

that's basically what Okabe said, after a success or failure they get rid of the cell in order to prevent any leak of information, and my asumption is that de ground directive is splited to diferent branchs with diferent tasks, plus SERN was since the beginning a westerm organization
May 25, 2018 5:30 AM

Jul 2016
Wow.

This was amazing, I have no words.

5/5 Of Course
Around the gif~
"It's a big mistake to think you're the only one who can turn into a car"
- Shiori Takatsuki
May 25, 2018 6:40 AM
Feb 2016
the best series of the season

I love the story, its so dark. and how Okabe suffered because Reading Steiner. best episode so far. good job white fox

but animation is not good, but not bad.in the line between good and bad, coloring is good but lack of in between frame in this episode
May 25, 2018 11:44 AM
Feb 2015
Looks like I missed the part at the end where we see Kurisu, after 7 episodes I thought they gave up on adding parts at the end, good to know next episode will be the reunion people are waiting for.

May 25, 2018 11:51 AM

Jan 2018
Omg, jumpscare..

兵家
"Green how I want you green. Green wind. Green branches."
May 25, 2018 3:42 PM
May 2017
Aquamirror said:
why did they change the effect from the original??????? :( they didn't even show the current numbers wtf

Anyway, decent episode. Next one is gonna be brutal.

I'm starting to get really pissed by the low production quality, this deserved better..

True, this show plot is really nice so far but the animation seems to run out of budget for most of the time. Such a shame, I could not stand watching a great show to be badly animated like this. Even Hinamatsuri or Tokyo Ghoul Re has much better details, emotion and action compared to this. Damn. I hope the DVD version would be improved compared to what they show on TV.
May 25, 2018 7:57 PM

Mar 2009
For some reason or another, I wasn't expecting world line changes in this one. Since the premise of Steins;Gate 0 was about Okabe not saving Kurisu, the ending really threw me for a loop. I wrongly believed that the only "Kurisu" we'd get would be the Amadeus thing. Expectations subverted!

RIP to Mayuri now, unfortunately.
May 26, 2018 12:59 AM

Dec 2010
What the... These episodes feel like 10 minutes each. Darn you, Kadokawa, I'm not an M!
May 26, 2018 3:43 AM
Jul 2017
I think okabe Will explain evwrything to kurisu and they Will find some solution.. lets wait for the Next episode ..
May 26, 2018 5:21 AM
Jul 2015
Convenient plot devices have finally begun. You will see more and more in the future. I was so hyped when i reached this spot for the VN, but it had betrayed me after that

May 26, 2018 5:24 AM

Feb 2016
zombieiscoming said:
Convenient plot devices have finally begun. You will see more and more in the future. I was so hyped when i reached this spot for the VN, but it had betrayed me after that

uh what are you talking about, there's nothing here I'd call a "convenient plot device"
May 26, 2018 6:14 AM
Jul 2015
Aquamirror said:
zombieiscoming said:

uh what are you talking about, there's nothing here I'd call a "convenient plot device"

It's truly a convenient plot device for me. The world line has changed but how and why they can't explain.

May 26, 2018 7:47 AM

Dec 2013
BhoppingZ said:
It's truly a convenient plot device for me. The world line has changed but how and why they can't explain.

Sorry but did you even read the visual novel? Or are you the speed reader type? Because it was explained:

I won't bother explaining the rest because you clearly need to re-read the visual novel, there is never a moment when the rules of world lines are broken, it can all be explained if you pay attention. The only Steins;Gate related story that kinda breaks the rules is the movie, but nobody really knows if it's canon or not so eh.
burnout6010May 26, 2018 7:52 AM
May 26, 2018 7:50 AM
Apr 2016
BhoppingZ said:
Aquamirror said:

it will may be more clear in the anime

May 26, 2018 7:53 AM

Jan 2012
zombieiscoming said:
Aquamirror said:

Arent there other topics for such stuff to not bother anime viewers with bad spoilers?
sanleiMay 26, 2018 8:00 AM
Pages (6) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Steins;Gate 0 Episode 23 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 26, 2018

464 by MrNobodyFN123 »»
Apr 27, 11:41 AM

Poll: » Steins;Gate 0 Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Mxxxstation - Aug 8, 2018

104 by Twerms »»
Apr 21, 12:45 AM

Poll: » Steins;Gate 0 Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 11, 2018

572 by MrNobodyFN123 »»
Apr 18, 8:11 PM

Poll: » Steins;Gate 0 Episode 19 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Mxxxstation - Aug 22, 2018

163 by Alrinth »»
Apr 10, 2:36 PM

Poll: » Steins;Gate 0 Episode 17 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Aug 8, 2018

197 by Alrinth »»
Apr 9, 3:17 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.