Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (6) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »
May 23, 2018 7:47 PM

Apr 2014
So this is currently worldline number before okabe's reading steiner work right?

OMG!!! Alpha worldline number even lower than 0.33xxx R.I.P. Mayuri

neolucamanMay 23, 2018 7:57 PM
May 23, 2018 7:59 PM

Jan 2012
neolucaman said:
So this is currently worldline number before okabe's reading steiner work right?

no. It should be 1.064750β and the current one with Kurisu is 0.571082α.
But the anime doesnt show it.
May 23, 2018 8:19 PM
#1 Hitagi Lover

Apr 2014
Great episode.

Braun comes in to save the day and it seems that Yuki might be a rounder after all. Felt a little bad for how Ruka doesn't know whats goin on but as Suzuha said, it's pretty much for the best. The ending was amazing, having RS kick in and having Okabe in a worldline with Kurisu still alive.

Very hyped for the next episode.
May 23, 2018 8:24 PM

Nov 2015
That **************** is alive ffs
May 23, 2018 8:27 PM

Dec 2016
ruka is the best girl
May 23, 2018 8:37 PM

Jan 2012
May 23, 2018 8:58 PM
Jun 2016
Amazing episode, one of the best so far.

But I’m confused, usually the changes in world lines consisted in taking information( or even a person, eg: Suzuha) to a point A in the past. Then it would cause a different action to take place in the point A, triggering that the future from point A to “Now” to be changed. How can a message from Amadeus from the present or future can change the past prior to point A? Does it mean it actually sent a message to a point prior to point A(where okabe is). I don’t get how the Amadeus message could change a past further back than to where it was sent originally.
May 23, 2018 8:58 PM

Dec 2014
What the fuck just happened.

5/5.
I need sleep.
May 23, 2018 9:13 PM

Jun 2016
It felt like 10 minutes it ended sooooooo fast and with a CLIFFHANGER :/ crazy episode like always 5/5.
May 23, 2018 9:21 PM
Feb 2018
Kurisu!!!!!!! Now i have to wait a week for the next episode:((((... This episode was good
May 23, 2018 9:40 PM

Jan 2015
Sooo... Was that Kurisu, or Kagari made to look like Kurisu, at the end?
~ sXeblues - Reviews on Youtube ~
May 23, 2018 10:19 PM
Jul 2017
Welp, that fight scene kinda meh, especially after last week cliffhanger hype. Nobody can match Mr. Braun i guess? :D

Poor Ruka. He's one of the most important side character for the plot to go on (the one who "found" Kagari) yet he's the only one left uninformed about the whole situation. And no, Suzuha, that kind of excuse is not enough.

Okabe faces FB and spoils his secret, if Nae wasn't there Okabe will probably get punched. Hearing "part time" from suzuha is really nostalgic lol.

More people become suspicious, last week its just reyes, now we're adding Yuki and Leskinen on the list.

Reading Steiner'd back to Alpha, Kurisu is alive, guess who's dead now?
May 23, 2018 10:34 PM

Dec 2015
sXeblues said:
Sooo... Was that Kurisu, or Kagari made to look like Kurisu, at the end?

Isnt it obvious if its kurisu , she’s flat XD
May 23, 2018 10:43 PM

Jan 2012
Kokorowagurasu said:

But I’m confused, usually the changes in world lines consisted in taking information( or even a person, eg: Suzuha) to a point A in the past. Then it would cause a different action to take place in the point A, triggering that the future from point A to “Now” to be changed. How can a message from Amadeus from the present or future can change the past prior to point A? Does it mean it actually sent a message to a point prior to point A(where okabe is). I don’t get how the Amadeus message could change a past further back than to where it was sent originally.

It would get spoilery to answer it. Next episode is going to explain this quite a bit. However it can be confusing as the divergence changes are caused quite differently in 0 and harder to grasp.
May 23, 2018 11:44 PM
Jul 2014
Guys, he was calling that big guy that owns the building a rounder, and the other nerd girl with glasses, I'm not good with names and I'm too lazy to check them out, however, what does a rounder for cern mean ?
May 23, 2018 11:54 PM

Jul 2015
Great episode. Also Mr. Braun is the real MVP of this episode.

Yuki's bandage seems suspicious. Hmmm.

Also props to Okabeto finally stand up to Mr. Braun.

And finally the epilogue. Man it is the best part of the episode where Okabe meets Kurisu.

May 23, 2018 11:55 PM

Nov 2016
Depression train has left the station, enjoy the wild ride. It wasn't easy going through this part in the visual novel.
May 24, 2018 12:07 AM

Jul 2016
PoDH said:
Wait why the world line change from a single phone call? A change that is so big that it become Aplha worldline. Alpha worldline exist because of Okabe's first accidental D-Mail and the whole world basically revolves around him and IBN 5100.

One of the things I really like Steins;Gate is because you can explain literally everything from the science behind Time (Leaping) Machine to how and why every D-Mail effect the location of IBN 5100. But now I don't know why the world line change.

You are not wrong, but on the bigger frame alpha worldline happen when SERN take control of the time machine and create dystopia. it was not necessarily from okabe's first D-mail

the thing is, in this episode somehow SERN takes back the control of the time machine
is it because okabe tells the secret of the time travel and machines to FB? and the call is just final nail in the coffin?
Or it really because of the call?
I hope with kurisu there they can figure out something
May 24, 2018 12:13 AM

Aug 2012
WHAT!!! so Mayuri is gonna die again.

sanlei said:
neolucaman said:

no. It should be 1.064750β and the current one with Kurisu is 0.571082α.
But the anime doesnt show it.

Thanks for clarifying this.
May 24, 2018 12:27 AM

Dec 2012
Damn! It's about the time of truth.
The girl in motorcycle suit is suspicious, I had a hunch that's the Female Foreigner Professor orz She is looks suspicious at shrine the other day. Amadeus is gone too.

Then the world changing orz, Kurisu is back TwT
May 24, 2018 12:44 AM
Apr 2018
So yeah.... I don't know the VN, so please don't tell if I'm close, but either the woman in the helmet is Yuki, or they're throwing us a really enticing red herring. Yuki's left wrist is not just hurt for no reason, and motorcycle woman blocked Suzuha's kick with her left wrist. No to mention, she's pretty tall, which matches up.

I don't know if my feels can take her being a bad guy.
May 24, 2018 12:50 AM

Feb 2014
So after connecting the K-6025 case with Amadeus and the previous episode incident. Is Prof. Lenisken the real mastermind? He wanted to abduct Shina Kagari because he missed out on the Japanese Shaman Girls plot? Alex wa doko???
When someone asks me why I like anime, I'd say Just Because.

May 24, 2018 12:53 AM

Sep 2014
Every episode I think "uhh shit is about to go down" and indeed every episode shit goes down.
"This emotion is mine alone.
It is for Madoka alone." - Homura
or how I would descripe Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica.
May 24, 2018 1:35 AM

Aug 2015
Why does this episode feel so short???? Eh wait.. why all Steins;Gate 0's episode feel so short???!!! That ending!! Why?? Kurisu??? Are these masked people's aim is to move the timeline to KurisuTina's timeline?? Argh... Maybe I should forget this anime for a few weeks and binge at it all at once.. XD

I'm starting to get embarrassed by my own forum signature line.. XD
May 24, 2018 1:55 AM
Dec 2017
this episode is flawed, the masked guys should have taken kagari otherwise the whole purpose of that scene was to inform okabe of "k-6205" (I don't remember the code!)
the bad guys should have done something too, and mr Braun coming to save the day was inconvenient and a dues ex machina
May 24, 2018 2:21 AM

Jul 2012
That fight scene was so unrealistic, lol. Otherwise, pretty good episode.
May 24, 2018 2:30 AM
Jan 2017
That after-credit scene was awesome.
May 24, 2018 2:36 AM

Jun 2008
CHRISTINA IS BACK!!!!

Goddamn...has there ever been an anime to win Anime of the Year so quickly and so unanimous like this one?
May 24, 2018 2:36 AM

Oct 2011
This is way too cruel - so Okabe will have to destroy a future where Cristina is alive in order to save the world?

May 24, 2018 2:38 AM

Nov 2011
Aquamirror said:
why did they change the effect from the original??????? :( they didn't even show the current numbers wtf

Anyway, decent episode. Next one is gonna be brutal.

I'm starting to get really pissed by the low production quality, this deserved better..

Same here, it's fucking Steins;Gate 0 and they gave it animation this choppy.
May 24, 2018 3:10 AM

Dec 2015
Fuck meee, this does it. 10/10. I can't even...
~
May 24, 2018 3:19 AM
Oct 2015
These weekly episodes are probably the highlight of my day if not week, but it's not good for my heart if they keep up with these cliff-hangers.
Also, I'm starting to build on my suspicious list, which currently consists of, The professor (where was he in this episode, and why did he act so oddly in the previous one which leads to attack) and Yuki (Her arm, along with the absence in the final scene, where 'the crew' were discussing). Anyway enough of that, KURISUTINA is back
Heckle was here...
May 24, 2018 4:22 AM
Apr 2016
I mean, it is supposed to be confusing this much... but how is Suzuha's mother a Western agent? I guess there will have to be more time jumps before they get the worldline straight.
Re:formed
May 24, 2018 6:07 AM

Mar 2010
well, I really expected zero fatalities, that would have caused a paradox, but never expected for Itaru's wife to be a SERN's lap dog (well at least it is heavy implied)
lets see, I don't think that thats Kurisu, most likely it is Amadeus.
May 24, 2018 6:09 AM
Jun 2016
sanlei said:
Kokorowagurasu said:

It would get spoilery to answer it. Next episode is going to explain this quite a bit. However it can be confusing as the divergence changes are caused quite differently in 0 and harder to grasp.

Oh, thanks for letting me know :)
May 24, 2018 6:35 AM
Apr 2016
LF2005 said:
well, I really expected zero fatalities, that would have caused a paradox, but never expected for Itaru's wife to be a SERN's lap dog (well at least it is heavy implied)
lets see, I don't think that thats Kurisu, most likely it is Amadeus.

To imply it more heavily is to wage war on profound ignorance. Also not SERN. You have probably mixed it up. SERN was and still is Tennouji (FB) and Kiryu, but as Okabe has given time-traveling up, they lie dormant as there is no direct threat to their world-dominating scientific crusade. As I believe, the new group is associated with Leskinin's faction, more precisely that "THOT" female professor in glasses. I do not believe Leskinin is evil (even though he is a Russian, right?), but that female professor is working directly on some another vile structure (as was hinted, Western military complex). Which is all plausible since there is that girl from the future and some militaristic scum are already in pursuit after her secrets. The only thing that eludes my heightened fathoming is how does Itaru's future wife get to work on foreign spec-ops.
As someone has theorized, it seems the message Amadeus send propelled Okabe back... around the worldlines. Could it have been Okabe's talk with Amadeus on her original's time-traveling theory made her develop another method? Stay tuned, I guess.
Daniel_NaumovMay 24, 2018 6:41 AM
Re:formed
May 24, 2018 6:49 AM

Feb 2014
Oh my god! M-A-K-I-S-E K-U-R-I-S-U! White Fox, don't screw up the next episode, that is one of my favourite part/scene in the VN!
May 24, 2018 6:56 AM

Feb 2016
Btw don't know if you catched that guys, but Kyouma always trained Lukako to overcome his inferiority complex with the samidare sword and the chuuni lines. Saying "El Psy Kongree" in that scene is sort of like a throwback of respect and chant for courage before talking to Suzuha. He is a very important person to Okabe as well, giving him hope that with all the shit going down there is at least one person he managed to protect from the knowledge of the impending horrors in the future, letting him live in peace if only for now.

XtratoS said:
Guys, he was calling that big guy that owns the building a rounder, and the other nerd girl with glasses, I'm not good with names and I'm too lazy to check them out, however, what does a rounder for cern mean ?

The Rounders are a disposable group of mercenaries that pursue different missions sent by other groups affiliated with SERN. They are assembled out of random people who are mostly anti-social and already criminals, and are easy to manipulate. They receive orders from FB but they don't know him personally. When they complete their assigned mission, their value is lost and are later killed to prevent spreading out the group's secrets.

@sanlei they will show it in the next ep, no need to "spoil" it now dude Xd
AquamirrorMay 24, 2018 6:59 AM
May 24, 2018 7:06 AM

Jan 2012
Aquamirror said:
@sanlei they will show it in the next ep, no need to spoil it now dude Xd

Do you mean the divergence numbers? Or that next episode gonna answer some questions? I think both are neglectable. Like the divergence numbers someone thought were correct, pointed towards alpha versus beta line anyway, so i dont think the correct number changes the perception of it and it doesnt explain anything.

I do hate how some are throwing weird unpleasent spoilers or directly hint whats happening. So i dunno why you mention me o.o i try to be careful generally.
sanleiMay 24, 2018 7:25 AM
May 24, 2018 7:09 AM

Jul 2016
Wiah so my guess is true, those who raided the lab weren't rounders or related to SERN, and Mr. Braun helped them. Though Mr.Braun's fight could done better. I knew of his trained and his capability as a rounder on the Brownian manga I've read before, but that was kinda so one sided, that those gunners don't have that much reaction speed on Mr.Braun's attacks.

The last part was damn shocking, didn't expect that worldline attractor field shift and Kurisu alive, but why/how? A worldline shift to the alpha worline? but how and its a big shift? The two things I've remembered from the original that is a reason for a world line attractor field shift are: Kurisu is stabbed message and the deleting of that message in the SERN database. Also, why is Okabe still on his dark clothes and not on his lab coat, if where he's currently on is the beta attractor field. Beta, so this means he's on the attractor field where mayuri is in danger from the rounders or this is the aftermath of a dead mayuri, that explained his clothes, why he's not wearing his lab coat.

I have so many of questions that a week of waiting will a pain. Glad to see Kurisu alive. SG0 king of cliffhangers this season.
cronoSpirAMay 24, 2018 7:28 AM
May 24, 2018 7:11 AM
Mar 2017
My-Iori said:
WHAT!!! so Mayuri is gonna die again.

Notice how he's wearing the same clothes. :)
May 24, 2018 7:11 AM

Jul 2016
So, uh, VN reader here. Really liked the episode, they've covered pretty much
everything from this chapter. So now Tennouji, or Mr. Braun if you prefer that, will be one of Kagari's bodyguards in order to protect her from anyone that tries to attack her, like in the lab raid, and also he doesn't seem to be involved in the raid at all.

Now there is also the girl in the black suit. Since it couldn't have been Moeka (and obviously Tennouji since it was a woman), who could it be? The woman had her arm injured from Suzuha's attack, and what's more interesting is the fact that Yuki, Suzuha's mother, also happened to have been injured in the same arm. Hmm, what could that possibly mean?

Well, I'll guess you'll have to find out later, because Okabe's Reading Steiner was triggered once again (Last time it was on the rooftop with Maho). And it looks like Okabe is now in a worldline where...Kurisu is alive. Well I'm going to be honest, as a VN reader, I couldn't wait for this moment to arrive. I'd really like to see how this will go in the anime. I'm really looking forward to it.

5/5

Here we can see Okabe triggering Reading Steiner...

May 24, 2018 7:25 AM
Apr 2018
Next one's gonna be awesome :)))
Can't wait
May 24, 2018 7:27 AM

Feb 2016
sanlei said:
Aquamirror said:
@sanlei they will show it in the next ep, no need to spoil it now dude Xd

Do you mean the divergence numbers? Or that next episode gonna answer some questions? I think both are neglectable. Like the divergence numbers someone thought were correct, pointed towards alpha versus beta line anyway, so i dont think the correct number changes the perception of it and it doesnt explain anything.

I do hate how some are throwing weird unpleasent spoilers or directly hint whats happening. So i dunno why you mention me o.o i try to be careful generally.

oh I meant the numbers yeah, of course it's no big deal don't take my post too seriously.
Some people just had the weird speculations it's neither beta, nor alpha... or something else in the lines. XD
May 24, 2018 7:48 AM

Aug 2017
*Sees Kurisu in the end*
I’m ded.
May 24, 2018 7:55 AM

Jul 2016
Does S;G 0 includes something like arc light of point of infinity content, an S;G manga I've read before? where
May 24, 2018 8:12 AM

Jan 2014
cronoSpirA said:
Does S;G 0 includes something like arc light of point of infinity content, an S;G manga I've read before? where

They will explain that at the end. Don't spoil yourself.
May 24, 2018 8:18 AM

Dec 2013
cronoSpirA said:

May 24, 2018 8:27 AM

May 2017
k.. kurisu? next wednesday hurry up.
May 24, 2018 8:36 AM

Jul 2016
@Just_Chicken
well I guess I got the answer with this, thanks! that's gonna be epic!

@burnout6010
Pages (6) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Steins;Gate 0 Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Mxxxstation - Aug 8, 2018

105 by Neon7o7 »»
Yesterday, 3:21 AM

Poll: » Steins;Gate 0 Episode 21 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Sep 12, 2018

219 by oubmathys »»
May 14, 2:08 PM

Poll: » Steins;Gate 0 Episode 23 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 26, 2018

464 by MrNobodyFN123 »»
Apr 27, 11:41 AM

Poll: » Steins;Gate 0 Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 11, 2018

572 by MrNobodyFN123 »»
Apr 18, 8:11 PM

Poll: » Steins;Gate 0 Episode 19 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Mxxxstation - Aug 22, 2018

163 by Alrinth »»
Apr 10, 2:36 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.