Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
May 4, 2018 10:17 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
The bullying just won't end...Jesus Christ.
Poor Aya.

The fact that Shizukume is going so far to torment her was painful to watch. Aya's tears just seems like it won't stop. That idol girl is also getting more and more creepy in this show. Oh and the fucking brother. Ugh, still the same as always. I'm kinda surprised that idol brother would come to their house though.
May 4, 2018 11:44 AM

Jun 2015
I couldn't stop laughing on how cringy this episode is. The over-dramatic drama and faces was just too funny. That idol girl is getting more and more creepy. Sarina really needs to die. It was stupid of Aya to save her.
May 4, 2018 11:58 AM

Nov 2016
If I loose my punching bag,I'll cry 😂 Onii-sama is so caring.

The facial expressions are probably the best thing about this show.

Obligatory eyepatch girl appeared,what's her deal?

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

May 4, 2018 12:13 PM

Jul 2017
Honestly, I enjoyed this episode. Even if it was way too overdramatic.

Those facial expressions were great in this episode. Gave me Higurashi vibes seeing em.
May 4, 2018 1:04 PM
Shingster

Jun 2015
Guess the Nijimin's revenge plan didn't go according to plan thanks to Tsuyuno's cautious nature. The struggle between Aya and the bully though was interesting in that it finally awakened within Aya the desire to protect those that are dear to her and for the first time stand up for herself. Looks like Nijimin will be an enemy for Aya and Tsyuyuno from now on. An interesting episode. While the revelation about Tsuyuno's captive was shocking it was nice that we got to see the first step of Aya's change in personality. Looks like things are going to get even more complex though. Looks like a new witch has appeared as well.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 4, 2018 1:11 PM

Mar 2018
Aya confirmed for Stockholm syndrome
May 4, 2018 1:13 PM

Sep 2013
Aya yells out her feelings but she gives in and cries at the end after being told off :'(
The action was good, I hope they keep it for the upcoming scenes.
May 4, 2018 1:17 PM
Jul 2018
To think that i would cry for this series lmao
That voice acting was really damn good the build up was great as well

it just really impressive how this anime can have consistency production quality i would expect it to drop at some point now but it still going strong!
May 4, 2018 1:45 PM
Aug 2016
The anime really toned it down. Sarina was a lot more vulgar and profane in the manga. Not to mention, Aya’s blood vomiting was also worse.
May 4, 2018 1:52 PM

Sep 2016
Don't skip the opening, guys. the visual get updated with new hot characters.
CrossAnge

Hey guys check my profile for current airing season anime recommendation (guaranteed best taste)
May 4, 2018 2:09 PM

Sep 2017
Pretty good episode, some scenes were a bit over the top with dramatic but I don't mind much. I have a feeling that Nijimin guy is going to try and do something to Nijimi, also I can get why Aya saved Sarina but it still was really annoying to watch.
May 4, 2018 2:15 PM

May 2012
Goddammit Aya why the fuck did you save Sarina? It's already hard for Aya to hurt someone else cause she is too weak willed, but she even saved the worst girl.

The building fell because of Sarina attacked everything like a maniac and people died because of that too, but Aya is too dumb and decided to save her nonetheless.

If i were Tsuyuno in this situation i don't even know who i'd want to kill more...Aya for being so stupid or Sarina for being a piece o shit.

If the plot turns out to be as predictable as i think then Sarina may become an important helper when the tempest arrives. If so Aya's decision of saving Sarina will turn out to be very good...but even if the plot goes that way, i still think it's stupid and even abnormal of Aya to save Sarina after everything that she just did and said to Aya.
KaeUBWMay 4, 2018 2:29 PM
I despise woke people.
May 4, 2018 2:19 PM

Mar 2013
I'm simply bidding my time just waiting until the brother get's what's coming to him. When that time comes I'm going to be so happy, especially if aya is the one who finishes him off.

Kaetokiha said:
Goddammit Aya why the fuck did you save Sarina? It's already hard for Aya to hurt someone else cause she is too weak willed, but she even saved the worst girl.

The building fell because of Sarina attacked everything like a maniac and people died because of that too, but Aya is too dumb and decided to save her nonetheless.

If i were Tsuyuno in this situation i don't even know who i'd want to kill more...Aya for being so stupid or Sarina for being a piece o shit.

I agree aya shouldn't have saved her but aya doesn't want anyone to get hurt even if that someone is the worst girl (currently) in the anime.
May 4, 2018 2:35 PM

May 2012
FallenEntity said:
I'm simply bidding my time just waiting until the brother get's what's coming to him. When that time comes I'm going to be so happy, especially if aya is the one who finishes him off.

Kaetokiha said:

I agree aya shouldn't have saved her but aya doesn't want anyone to get hurt even if that someone is the worst girl (currently) in the anime.

Yeah i know she is the type of girl who would try to save everyone, but it still annoys me A LOT that she would save Sarina the person who made her life as hellish as it could be.

If it were her brother at least she would have the excuse of him being family, but Sarina? I'm now hating Sarina even more cause she was complaining about her friends being killed while they were trying to rape Aya..."you killed my friends when they were trying to do a bunch of horrible things to you, how could you do that you monster"

For god sake kill bitch already.
KaeUBWMay 4, 2018 3:29 PM
I despise woke people.
May 4, 2018 3:39 PM

Apr 2013

Must this show continue to protect Sarina from the brutal death she's rightfully earned, while simultaneously making Aya suffer every episode?

If nothing else, I would've at least liked for Aya to finish the argument instead of having to see her break down like that.

SJ7izmMay 4, 2018 8:15 PM
May 4, 2018 3:42 PM

Jun 2017
Woah, some serious shit went down this episode. All that build up was worth it.

Pretty clever how Tsuyuno and Aya saved Rina but it seems like another threat found her almost instantly, ouch.

That bitch Sarina didn't deserve to be saved but at least she doesn't seem to be insisting on murdering the girls at all costs anymore. It was also really nice seeing Aya standing up for herself but she just couldn't handle it in the end, that was kinda heartbreaking to watch.

Wow, so two of the most batshit craziest characters met at the end, aka Nijimi and Kaname, there is no way that's gonna end well LMAO.

This was the most enjoyable episode for me so far.
May 4, 2018 3:53 PM

Apr 2016
This show is too much. Aya is so depressing.
[
May 4, 2018 4:21 PM
Feb 2015
I wonder how much medicine can mitigate the effects of using magic. Regular healing? Transfusions? Do transplants work?
May 4, 2018 4:34 PM

Jun 2013
I'ts ridiculous how Tsuyuno took precautions but still could haved used the camera to hide rina
May 4, 2018 4:59 PM

Apr 2011
So, if each stick has only one ability and that lighter's (only) ability was to make one be able to use their magic from a long distance, how exactly was it useful for the original user? I kept asking myself that.

Anyway, this show is terrible, but it still manages to make me want to know what's gonna happen next. It's like Mirai Nikki all over again.
May 4, 2018 5:01 PM

May 2012
Dark-Scorpion said:
I'ts ridiculous how Tsuyuno took precautions but still could haved used the camera to hide rina

Are talking about changing her appearance? Rina is in a hospital...how could they change her appearance there without alarming every nurse and doctor who had treated her?
I despise woke people.
May 4, 2018 5:18 PM

Sep 2016
OP got tweaked with new visuals + shows new girls incoming, they look good design wise. Good episode, they VA's are doing a great job on this
The Anime Binge Is Life

-PolarCyrus97 2k17-
May 4, 2018 6:26 PM

Dec 2017
every week i ask myself "how could this show get any worse?" and it just continues to amaze me
May 4, 2018 7:39 PM

Mar 2012
uninstallthegame said:
every week i ask myself "how could this show get any worse?" and it just continues to amaze me
It got worse? If anything, I thought the character development in this episode was really good. Aya seems to have really grown as a person, and I'm getting more and more interested in this plot. It's certainly entertaining, to say the least.
May 4, 2018 8:12 PM
✿。

Apr 2012
Sarina Is annoying as hell, I really wish they would just get rid of her!
She made Aya go through hell, yet she gets to be saved.
Aya is kind, too kind actually so I get why she didn’t let her die but ugh.

Ohh Onii-San, his love for Aya is too deep that he’ll cry if he loses his punching bag lol.
With Nijimi meeting him, I wonder if she’ll turn him into her slave.

:: Sʏᴍᴘʜᴏɴɪᴀ

Fly me to the moon
Let me play among the stars
Let me see what spring is like
On jupiter and mars

☆ ★ ☆ ★
May 4, 2018 8:59 PM
Jul 2016
uninstallthegame said:

I apologize for not knowing the names on anyone in this series. I felt that it started going down hill on episode 4 when that girl with the scar got magical girl powers. After seeing this episode, I doubt that I'll continue to episode 6.

It's usually difficult for me to enjoy a show when I hate the main protagonist and the fact that she saved that trash character makes this anime more annoying than enjoyable.
May 4, 2018 9:02 PM

May 2017
SparkleDuck said:
uninstallthegame said:
It got worse? If anything, I thought the character development in this episode was really good. Aya seems to have really grown as a person, and I'm getting more and more interested in this plot. It's certainly entertaining, to say the least.

As a fan of the manga, it is indeed getting worse, the anime omitted a lot of things, the pace is accelerating, and toned down a lot of things
May 4, 2018 9:12 PM

Jan 2013
this show has gotten even more cringe and infuriating...like just when Aya seems to finally break out of her shell, she immediately gets shot back down. and bully trash is like a cockroach, she'll never go away but hey we need a pest antagonist
May 4, 2018 9:45 PM

Jul 2016
BlackstarFallen said:
I couldn't stop laughing on how cringy this episode is. The over-dramatic drama and faces was just too funny.

Same here,lmao.Before,I won't have the cringy feeling,I thought it's just dark,now I know that this show is pretty dramatic and intense on characters and the plot itself.

Seriously,This show wants us to care about Aya,but this show just won't let her go easy,more hate and bullying coming and just never stops.But I really wanna see how this show gonna go on the fact that this show is being more cringe.

Indeed,this show is interesting,it's so cringe that I can't wait the next episode.
TokumiaMay 4, 2018 9:48 PM

Life is empty without anime

May 4, 2018 11:55 PM

Jul 2015
raifuresu said:

....Anyway, this show is terrible, but it still manages to make me want to know what's gonna happen next. It's like Mirai Nikki all over again.

I think you shouldn't compare Mirai Nikki with this "above than average" show. Mirai was the masterpiece that people got but they didn't deserve. they couldn't pass through the psychological stuff to get to the core of the story and the meaning behind every scene, they couldn't even give it a simple re-watch as getting a full grasp of the Mirai Nikki in one run is a hard endeavor, they simply brand it with things like terrible,... which is truly wrong!
May 5, 2018 12:03 AM

May 2015
SPACE STONE!

Wait...there's a stick that can activate magic at another location...Anything else it can do? Because without another stick, the original owner of that stick must have been defenseless...unless that stick also has the power to control other Magic sticks in which case it would be the most overpowered stick.

What a cute little argument between Aya and Sarina. I wanted Aya to drop the barrier and just go Rinne Berlinetta on Sarina's ass. But she's just too weak-willed for that...

Oi Nijimin, you're going to run out of fingernails to bite if you keep this up. Looks like I was right about Sarina and Nijimi antagonizing our main pair. Lol, as psychotic as Nijimi may be, I don't think it would be a good idea to mess with Aya's brother...but she has the underwear...This can go places...

Now we got eyepatch girl with asthma about to go for Shioi's head...but why do I have the feeling that Shioi will once again survive this problem? Something tells me that Shioi is going to pop up in the last episode and wreck house or something...
May 5, 2018 12:49 AM

Apr 2018
Dark-Scorpion said:
u want her to change the face of someone in a hospital bed?pretty sure the workers will notice something like that :/
May 5, 2018 12:54 AM

Oct 2011
Omg this episode 😭😭😭😭
May 5, 2018 12:59 AM

Jun 2013
Kaetokiha said:
Dark-Scorpion said:

Are talking about changing her appearance? Rina is in a hospital...how could they change her appearance there without alarming every nurse and doctor who had treated her?

Akerakai said:
Dark-Scorpion said:
u want her to change the face of someone in a hospital bed?pretty sure the workers will notice something like that :/

At least they could have tricked Nijmii to convince everyone,Rina looked like that all the time
May 5, 2018 1:00 AM

Sep 2016
Why did Aya have to save that bully?! OMFG that's just... ERRRGH!
<GENERIC SIGNATURE>
May 5, 2018 1:10 AM

Jan 2015
And with that, Mahou Shojo Site becomes just as bad as Ousama Game the Animation... Seriously. Don't get me wrong; Episodes 2 through 4 were actually really interesting and enjoyable to watch, to me. But, episode 1, and now, the fifth episode, were both so over-the-top ridiculous, it's laughable. And, sadly, not in a 'so bad it's good' way. Man, I really hope it gets interesting again, come episode 6. Cuz, dayom.
~ sXeblues - Reviews on Youtube ~
May 5, 2018 1:57 AM
Feb 2018
animejas said:
Honestly, I enjoyed this episode. Even if it was way too overdramatic.

Those facial expressions were great in this episode. Gave me Higurashi vibes seeing em.

I was rewatching higurashi and it this episode nailed the higurashi face perfectly. Even the psychotic screams reminded me of higurashi.
May 5, 2018 2:02 AM

Nov 2016
so female characters have a thing for boxcutters now>
May 5, 2018 2:14 AM

Mar 2008
Oniichan is the most popular char right now. They should make him MC. LUL
May 5, 2018 2:36 AM

May 2012
Dark-Scorpion said:
Kaetokiha said:

Akerakai said:

At least they could have tricked Nijmii to convince everyone,Rina looked like that all the time

Nah that would cause them way more trouble than helping them. THe people on the hospital would not understand who was that girl.

If you want to complain saying something is ridiculous then think about this...how Tsuyuno would know the exact moment that Nijimi would try to kill Rina? Tsuyuno only activated the barrier at that moment because Sarina told her about Nijimi being there in the hospital, but if Sarina hadn't told them anything then what?

I'm really thinking about this. Did Tsuyuno had some stick that could giver vision of that area? But even if she had this kind of stick it would be useless if she had to activate it to use cause she wouldn't know the right time.
KaeUBWMay 5, 2018 2:39 AM
I despise woke people.
May 5, 2018 3:12 AM

Mar 2014
I really appreciate this show's voice actors for how they manage to convey the characters' emotions. *clap clap*
May 5, 2018 4:09 AM

May 2017
Alex_Uzumaki said:
Maybe Amagai, Kosame (eyepatch girl) is either going to do 2 things: Kill her, or heal her because aya said that there could be someone that heals people. However, it comes with a cost, they have to cut their own skin to do so. It’s just a theory though...

Lol that's basically a spoiler in guise of a "theory"

Next time, you should try hard at hiding that you've actually read the manga
May 5, 2018 4:11 AM

Sep 2016
TsundeReaper said:

I missed Mirai Nikki's "theorycrafting"
CrossAnge

Hey guys check my profile for current airing season anime recommendation (guaranteed best taste)
May 5, 2018 4:24 AM

May 2017
John_Max said:
raifuresu said:

....Anyway, this show is terrible, but it still manages to make me want to know what's gonna happen next. It's like Mirai Nikki all over again.

I think you shouldn't compare Mirai Nikki with this "above than average" show. Mirai was the masterpiece that people got but they didn't deserve. they couldn't pass through the psychological stuff to get to the core of the story and the meaning behind every scene, they couldn't even give it a simple re-watch as getting a full grasp of the Mirai Nikki in one run is a hard endeavor, they simply brand it with things like terrible,... which is truly wrong!

>Mirai Nikki
>Masterpiece

Lmao someone's delusional, that show is glorified plot convenience and a psychological gone wrong, I love psychological shows but Mirai Nikki failed in that aspect. "Couldn't get pass on the psychological stuff" lol dude stop. I get that you're spouting off senseless argument bcoz you love a shitty show but you need to stop it, you're just proving that you're a casual and you actually don't know how psychological shows works
May 5, 2018 5:33 AM

May 2012
The show keeps getting and better. I love the extreme drama and action in this episode. I also love the idol girl when she makes these faces and bit her nails
May 5, 2018 5:52 AM

Jul 2013
Too bad they have to save that scum of Sarina because they have to have an antagonist here. It must be me, but I got the feeling the show will try to redeem her later, and I find the thought honestly hilarious.

I wonder what the new white haired girl will do. The first thing one would think is that she came to kill Shioi, but maybe that is too obvious and the series wants to pull some twist.
With our main heroines in the hospital and an angry Nijimin confronting Aya's brother, I wonder what path the story will follow for now.

dragonshade said:
Oniichan is the most popular char right now. They should make him MC. LUL
He said he would cry if Aya would die, isn't him the most pure and well-intentioned character of the series? He deserves his own spin-off.
May 5, 2018 6:06 AM
Jul 2018
Why didn't she just let Sarina die?

Asagiri was right, some people just deserve it.
May 5, 2018 6:19 AM

May 2017
GangsterCat said:
TsundeReaper said:

I missed Mirai Nikki's "theorycrafting"

Unfortunately, I couldn't watched that when it was airing. so why? What happened in those days?
May 5, 2018 7:14 AM
Dec 2017
good series overall, a bit cliche in many ways but I can live with that, make sure you don't skip the OP guys! the visuals were just updated with what looks to be new characters
May 5, 2018 7:17 AM

Jul 2015
TsundeReaper said:
John_Max said:

>Mirai Nikki
>Masterpiece

Lmao someone's delusional, that show is glorified plot convenience and a psychological gone wrong, I love psychological shows but Mirai Nikki failed in that aspect. "Couldn't get pass on the psychological stuff" lol dude stop. I get that you're spouting off senseless argument bcoz you love a shitty show but you need to stop it, you're just proving that you're a casual and you actually don't know how psychological shows works

Well i respect your opinion, i just wanted to mention why many people have a negative bias toward Mirai Nikki. I think its actually really simple, people come to this show not because of the story or the plot, they watch it only because of that "Crazy bich Yono" they usually get bored after 4-5 episodes and either drop it or maraton throw it and say it was bad.
They have to understand that its not a simple show and it gets complicated as it goes on and believe me, most of the stuff they say was a "plot hole" or "plot convenience" were explained in the show at some point, or could be explained with some common sense. People cant just bother cuz they are lazy and don't want to give it a chance or re watch.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Mahou Shoujo Site Episode 12 Discussion

allenjke - Aug 8, 2018

41 by AnimeJunki3 »»
Jun 4, 8:58 AM

Poll: » Mahou Shoujo Site Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 6, 2018

387 by 3ULLD4WG »»
May 9, 8:42 AM

Poll: » Mahou Shoujo Site Episode 9 Discussion

ibraheem234 - Aug 21, 2018

17 by yuanya »»
Mar 13, 6:24 AM

Poll: » Mahou Shoujo Site Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - May 25, 2018

81 by yuanya »»
Mar 12, 5:49 PM

Poll: » Mahou Shoujo Site Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Apr 27, 2018

111 by yuanya »»
Mar 12, 3:11 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.