Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Mar 23, 2018 1:47 PM
Jul 2018
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Miho and the girls went to the lower deck of the school ship to research about the new tank.

Wow...a deck was full of delinquent girls. The Competition Challenge was fun to watch. I loved the "Spicy Wine" part of the Competition.

A group of delinquent girls join Miho's team to participate the tournament.

Well, I'm looking forward to the next episode.

removed-userMar 23, 2018 2:14 PM
Mar 25, 2018 4:44 AM
May 2015
This anime with new story just like I hope. So comedy, so action. It have more first look person mode is very good.
Why in the web they just get it only one ep?
LoliesMar 25, 2018 5:57 AM
Mar 25, 2018 5:45 AM
Aug 2012
Lolies said:
This anime with new story just like I hope. So comedy, so action. It have more first look person mode is very good.
Why in this ep they just get it only one ep?

das Finale is scheduled as 6 episodes of 50 minutes
Mar 25, 2018 5:48 AM

Nov 2012
This episode really hightlights the strongest point of GuP beside action: comedy. The whole part where Miho and friends exploring the "underground" of the ship is just too damn good. I lost it when Yukari hide a grenade to fight against the yankee.

Mizushima's directing in this episode is top notch as always.

Hope we can see more action in the next episode.

9/10 for this ep alone
Mar 25, 2018 6:00 AM
May 2015
Mako's First look mode is like in game. Can't wait for next ep.
Mar 25, 2018 11:37 AM

Apr 2016
Didn't really expect them to be coordinated like that.

"Le vent se lève!... Il faut tenter de vivre!"
- Paul Valéry, Le Cimetière Marin -

Mar 25, 2018 1:34 PM

Oct 2017
I loved it. I hope they will relase more episodes this year
HunDanielApr 12, 2018 8:09 AM
Mar 25, 2018 2:13 PM
Anime DB Admin
BACK FOR MORE?

Jan 2007
Holy sh!t, that was funny as hell. References overload. I'm gonna have to watch this again.

staff.applications  
guidelines.faq 

report.abuse  

thx.skittles  
thx.kina 

[H+] ³  
Mar 25, 2018 2:29 PM

Aug 2014
im glad theres more but the first half was terrible..
Mar 25, 2018 7:16 PM
Aug 2016
I love the new shark team already.
Mar 25, 2018 8:05 PM

Sep 2014
I'm glad to see more from this series.
For some reason I really like the first person chase and DEM Miho evading those punches.
Hype for the next episode.
Mar 25, 2018 9:37 PM

Feb 2013
Finally some more animated GuP. I am worried about the pacing of the 6-movie-part finale. Agreeing with Achaman earlier, but it was alright. Felt like it needed even more, although it would've drowned out all the action in the last minutes of the film.
Mar 25, 2018 10:23 PM

Sep 2015
OMG, this was ridiculous. Garupan just gets crazier every iteration. Miho just like nope, pro dodging skills. The fact Hana said Miho is 'used to dodging SHELLS.' Didn't know Miho casually react to mach 2+ tank shells flying at her.

Still love how they just all beat the Shark team. That thumb war was just hilarious at how they animated it so dramatically. I laughed so badly at that scene. Also the whole delinquent part of the ship was just so unbelievable crazy and humorous in a good way.

Also WTF, why did she bring a grenade?! I'm just dying when I saw that.
Also how is the Mark IV keeping up with the others?

And as a final note, gunnery in GuP is as bad as ever lol
zcv45Mar 25, 2018 10:27 PM
Mar 26, 2018 5:04 AM

Apr 2009
A fucking Mark IV lol

Shark team is good though
Mar 26, 2018 3:55 PM

Mar 2015
If they can make a Tiger Porsche move like a formula race car then I have no issues with a Mark IV keeping up with the rest of the Team lol.

A good ols Napoleonic French marching song!

Yukari packs a hand grenade-- do not mess with this girl!

And did anyone else notice that the big wooden bridge looks exactly like the one in The Bridge Over the River Kwai?
The sword that takes life gives life
Mar 26, 2018 4:07 PM

Jul 2015
That was a fantastic opening movie, the comedy of the first part was hilarious, and god bless all the first person scenes (that chase one was so good), really looking forward for more.
Mar 26, 2018 4:43 PM

Apr 2012
Fantastic. Absolutely fantastic. Girls und Panzer continues holding up the quality it's known for. I have high hopes for the rest of the series. GuP truly is the best.
"The moment 'pride' is lost, 'freedom' is also lost" - Ramza Beoulve, Final Fantasy Tactics

Mar 27, 2018 3:27 AM

Apr 2015
The tank trophy that was shown was a French WW1 tank, the "Saint-Chamond". Also, anyone else notice Gloriana's awesome car?
TropischMar 27, 2018 3:31 AM
"Well, she's flatter than a pancake"
-Mimi Alpacas
"Woof"
-Tobiichi Origami 
"Are you trying to turn the dormitory into a strip club!?!
-Atena Saotome 
Mar 27, 2018 8:04 AM

Jul 2014
Wargaming is still at it advising Girls und Panzer with they're resident tank expert in their latest OVA das Finale

Hurrah!! The Chieftain is back!

Mar 28, 2018 4:36 AM

Apr 2013
GuP quality, never disappoints.

From the first season until now, the quality is getting better and better.
"As long as you're alive, something happy bound to happens"
-What a Wonderful World
Mar 29, 2018 10:06 PM
Jul 2018
Really good first episode, fulfilled all my expectations so far.

Worldbuilding (or should say ship-building) part is especially awesome and it is something that I always want to see more in series.

Because in movie they introduce mostly post WW2 tanks, my biggest worry about the new series is whether they start to add more modern tanks. Hopefully that is opposite and they rather introduce WW1 tanks. If there is something more I like than a WW2 tank, it's a WW1 tank.

Just a minor thing, instead of BC Freedom High School, I'd like to see other french team Maginot Girls Academy. They have a cool giant submarine school, not carrier. And they have beloved Renault R series tanks which I prefer instead of ARL 44 which is again a post WW2 tank.

removed-userMar 30, 2018 8:20 AM
Mar 30, 2018 6:54 AM

Jul 2010
Just saw this episode was was thoroughly entertained, definitely looking forward to the next episodes.

I lost it when they revealed that the new tank was the Mark IV, like seriously. Very fitting too given the team that uses it (a TOG II would've also been appropriate).

Also, an ARL 44? I had to do a double take and check if it was built within WWII but it is a post WWII tank. The movie did have a Centurion (another post WWII tank) and now I am wondering if we will see more post WWII tanks in the series.

Mar 30, 2018 7:59 PM

Apr 2012
Really damn good. Miho and co. doing all teh challenges was hilarious, especially Miho's fight.

"Fortress Maximus has come himself. Okay! Then I shall get Fortress Maximus to fight me, huh huh huh!"

Mar 31, 2018 3:30 AM
Jul 2018
zcv45 said:

When I saw that stielhandgranate, once again I understood why I like this series so much.
Mar 31, 2018 9:46 AM

Feb 2017
zlayeric said:
zcv45 said:

When I saw that stielhandgranate, once again I understood why I like this series so much.

Even if it's a dummy, it can still work for some serious head-bonking. It didn't get the nickname "potato masher" for nothing.
"I am not a Mochi Monster" - Nyanko Sensei
Mar 31, 2018 8:07 PM

Mar 2013
wew I don't think I can handle all these references

the french school that always loses in the first round

the fucking land ship being used as a smoker

this episode was everything I never knew I wanted from this franchise, down to the improved animation on the tanks and the fucking onion song

although i gotta say that was some shit tier shooting from both teams during that bridge scene, how did neither team manage to score a kill.

now the wait for the next one....
Apr 1, 2018 5:07 AM
Jul 2017
It was amazing the wait was worth it, but letting the mark IV act like a ramp was unbelievable. Well back to hibernation until the next episode comes out.
Apr 1, 2018 10:59 AM

Jan 2015
Also that bridge they were fighting on in the end....... has a striking resemblance to the bridge over the river Kwai...... I just love the little refrences this show keeps putting in for us ww 2 history buffs :3
Apr 2, 2018 10:07 AM

Jul 2015
animation was rly good and episode was interesting, w8ting for the next one :)
Apr 2, 2018 4:06 PM

Feb 2014
Holy shit that first person part was cool as fuck.
Apr 6, 2018 12:14 AM

Jun 2017
Not enough Rosehip moments for my taste.

Apr 8, 2018 9:14 AM

Feb 2011
Shark team saved the day.

fst said:

although i gotta say that was some shit tier shooting from both teams during that bridge scene, how did neither team manage to score a kill.

Agreed.
Apr 12, 2018 5:48 PM

Aug 2015
Ahhhh, just an amazing episode, I love this series and the totally not dangerous situations they're put in so much, so glad to have it back!

Man, this episode had it all: Momo-san saying Panzer Vor; that absurd sequence when they meet the shark team, lol (loved them, Flint's singing was great, and they already made their impact with how useful they were here, the Mk IV is so weird); all the teams and girls from the other schools appearing (DUCE! DUCE! DUCE!), can't wait for more Mika. <3
Also liked BC Freedom School and Oshida and Andou. And then they singing Chanson de l'oignon at the end, maybe not as much charisma as Katyusha, but still pretty good!
And I hope the fact that Maho is studying abroad doesn't mean she won't appear much. :(

So, this was basically everything a fanboy like me could ask for. Oh, and there's a school that briefly appeared this episode, unfortunately they probably won't come back but it sure would be interesting if they did, would certainly make for an episode full of some sweet plot.

Edit: looks like their style was inspired by the Spanish Legion, and also the girl on the right seems to be wearing a uniform similar to the Swiss Guard's.
I hope this increases the chances for both of these schools appearing later, since the creators went out of their way to actually reference something real! Would be sad if it is just a small feature for us.

Edit²: there's this image around on the internet, I don't know the original source (probably the official GuP site?), but the spanish team is there (number 15), the crest is the same you can see on the girls' sleeves. The school is called 青師団高校 (Aoshidan Koukou, or Blue Division High School) and I'm not the only one that got interested on them, there's even fanart on twitter already, haha.
Also, on that picture there's no Swiss school...
But I liked the first two, from Norway and Australia, referencing Vikings and Koalas respectively. I'm also curious about number 14, it's a school from Japan, but I always thought Ooarai was supposed to be the Japan-themed school, guess not!
In any case, wish we could get to see all these new schools, they all look so cool! But it's hardly gonna happen, so either way all I know is that I'm hyped for what comes next. :p
PleinairApr 14, 2018 9:28 PM

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓☆ふわふわる▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ふわふわり☆▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

═════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════
      BE KAWAII         
Apr 22, 2018 8:01 AM

Mar 2016
Been a little while since I saw anything GUP. This was just pure fun. I loved it.
Apr 24, 2018 11:27 AM

Nov 2008
was enjoyable to watch - ive more or less enjoyed every GUP anime or movie or ova ive seen; though I must say .. uh only in the GUP universe would any school believe Momo not Miho commanded the team haha.

I liked seeing the other couple new schools even if its only reference or brief cameo as well. Always a fun series. Anyone know the release schedule ?
Apr 28, 2018 5:44 AM
Sep 2015
Anyone know where to get the eng subs?
May 14, 2018 7:32 PM

Jan 2011
Ya I have to agree. I have literally always enjoyed every GUP entry and this is no exception. I do wish we had a better handle on when each OVA was coming out.

This was a very exciting first installment. Getting a glimpse of the "bowels of the ship" was entertaining.
May 19, 2018 3:04 PM
*hug noises*

May 2013
This series is so fucking good, seriously
May 19, 2018 7:44 PM

Aug 2012
Pleinair said:
I'm also curious about number 14, it's a school from Japan, but I always thought Ooarai was supposed to be the Japan-themed school, guess not!

#14 is the banzai totsugeki loving Chihatan. The spinoff manga, Ribbon no Musha (Ribbon Warrior) adds:

-Tatenashi - The Centipede Team uses a Type 97.
-Tategoto - Burmese themed, but they used the Type 95.

These schools participate in tankathlon, a variant of senshado using tanks weighing < 10 tons.

Oarai, despite being named after and borrowing features of the real life Oarai (damn worth the visit if you're a GuP fan), doesn't really have a theme since their tanks are a mixed bag. They are more of the ragtag upstart that upset the senshado status quo.
AR-99May 19, 2018 7:53 PM
May 20, 2018 12:22 AM

Aug 2015
AR-99 said:
Pleinair said:
I'm also curious about number 14, it's a school from Japan, but I always thought Ooarai was supposed to be the Japan-themed school, guess not!

#14 is the banzai totsugeki loving Chihatan. The spinoff manga, Ribbon no Musha (Ribbon Warrior) adds:

-Tatenashi - The Centipede Team uses a Type 97.
-Tategoto - Burmese themed, but they used the Type 95.

These schools participate in tankathlon, a variant of senshado using tanks weighing < 10 tons.

Oarai, despite being named after and borrowing features of the real life Oarai (damn worth the visit if you're a GuP fan), doesn't really have a theme since their tanks are a mixed bag. They are more of the ragtag upstart that upset the senshado status quo.

Ohh, that really is Chihatan... when I made that post I just looked at the school's symbol and thought it was 和 ('wa' = harmony, and also the old name of Japan), so I thought it was a cool-headed school based on traditions or something like that... but the kanji is 知, which is the first one from Chihatan. Now I'm mad at myself for mixing them up, can't be doing this as someone aspiring to speak japanese one day.

But anyways, thanks for the insight! And yeah, Ooarai looks like a nice place to go, I can see myself being amazed just by seeing the real places they reference in the anime.

      BE KAWAII         
May 20, 2018 9:14 AM

Aug 2012
Pleinair said:
Ooarai looks like a nice place to go, I can see myself being amazed just by seeing the real places they reference in the anime.

Most definitely. E.g.:

Actually stayed here my first visit in October 2014. :)

Below is the lobby of a ryokan that has Saki as their standee character. Really liked the fanart and hoping to ID the artist. Was so tempted to jack something since there was no one around, but behaved myself. When I went back in 2015 they had expanded to a 2nd set of framed shikishis by the same artist.

This is on the ground floor of the Marine Tower:

AR-99May 20, 2018 9:18 AM
May 20, 2018 10:13 AM

Aug 2015
AR-99 said:
Pleinair said:
Ooarai looks like a nice place to go, I can see myself being amazed just by seeing the real places they reference in the anime.

You went there not only once, but at least twice, so first of all I have to say thay I envy you. :p
I always wanted to go there, but I never thought of saying to the people there the reason I wanted to go; always thought that they wouldn't like someone, especially a foreigner, going there just because the place was featured in a anime. But seeing these pics and all this stuff, especially that room full of GuP related material, looks like I'm wrong and they're actually proud of the show? If it isn't a bother to you, could you tell me how was your experience regarding your interacting with the locals? Were they friendly to you?

I knew that the house that they crashed into in the anime existed, but I didn't know you could actually stay there. Is it expensive? Because now I am for sure going to spend at least a night there.
And the room... I could probably spend some hours there just looking at every thing they have there. Also, a random Ayanami Rei appears:

And if you're talking about the artist of the drawings in the fourth pic, I'm pretty sure it's Senomoto Hisashi. Here's his pixiv if you want to see more of his stuff (some nsfw stuff in there, though).

      BE KAWAII         
May 20, 2018 11:09 AM

Aug 2012
Pleinair said:

I always wanted to go there, but I never thought of saying to the people there the reason I wanted to go; always thought that they wouldn't like someone, especially a foreigner, going there just because the place was featured in a anime. But seeing these pics and all this stuff, especially that room full of GuP related material, looks like I'm wrong and they're actually proud of the show? If it isn't a bother to you, could you tell me how was your experience regarding your interacting with the locals? Were they friendly to you?

Oarai is definitely milking GuP and has a dedicated section on the official town website: http://www.oarai-info.jp/girls-und-panzer/ They have the beach and Aqua World before, but now fans are coming because of the series, and who will say no to more ¥¥¥? ;)

There are 55 businesses that sponsor character standees and they have character stamps that you can try to collect. I noticed that some of these changed after my 1st visit, so I'm guessing the sponsorship is on an annual basis. The seiyu and people who have worked on the series have visited; the seiyu will sign the standees, while the artists will leave shikishi. The residents are used to fans making anime pilgrimages and welcoming towards non-Japanese fans. I was lucky enough to go the 2nd time with an Australian friend of mine on a work break who lived in Japan for 18 months and his beginner Japanese was very helpful the 2nd time around. We actually ended up talking to the elderly owner of the local toy and hobby shop for over an hour, and he had his wife bring beers for all of us. Since you are studying Japanese that will be definitely come in handy. Oarai still has a small town vibe to it and less people speak English.

I did some quick Google searching and found the following on Reddit, to help you plan your own trip.

https://www.reddit.com/r/GIRLSundPANZER/comments/7c0547/hi_im_traveling_to_japan_in_november_and_thinking/

I knew that the house that they crashed into in the anime existed, but I didn't know you could actually stay there. Is it expensive? Because now I am for sure going to spend at least a night there.
And the room... I could probably spend some hours there just looking at every thing they have there. Also, a random Ayanami Rei appears:

It's actually a ryokan called Sakanaya Honten. I don't know what I paid my 1st visit (stayed in another ryokan around the corner the 2nd time) since it was booked through Pacset Tours as part of an extension to a tour I did with them. But a friend of mine from Fukuoka did look at their site and commented on their rate. There are a couple beachfront hotels (Oarai Resort Hotel and Oarai Park Hotel), but they are pricey and on the beach, so they're removed from the downtown area. I suggest that you stay in a ryokan for the experience. I forget the name of the one I posted the lobby pics of, but what you will see is fans leaving behind artwork, models, etc. at the businesses sponsoring the standees (exceptions to this are the shrine and Aqua World). It really is something to see the fan devotion to the series.

And if you're talking about the artist of the drawings in the fourth pic, I'm pretty sure it's Senomoto Hisashi. Here's his pixiv if you want to see more of his stuff (some nsfw stuff in there, though).

OMG, thank you so much for the ID!!! I asked a group of my friends who are into collecting shikishi and autographs, and no one could ID the artist. He even posted the 2 top left shikishi of the Ankou and Rabbit teams:

https://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=35636047
https://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=37339099
AR-99May 20, 2018 11:27 AM
May 20, 2018 12:03 PM

Aug 2015
AR-99 said:

Holy crap, 55 character standees, now I have to visit all of the when I go! They have ones even for minor characters, like Yukari's parents... and I didn't even know who the girls number 7, 11 and 39 were, but after searching I saw that they are judges for the Senshadou matches and have appeared in the anime, the movie and in Das Finale. Guess I didn't pay much attention to them. :s

Thanks for telling your experience, makes me comforted to know that they are welcoming people. When reading about japanese people on the internet, I've seen all kinds of accounts about them, some people say that most of them don't like foreigners, others say that they're some of the most welcoming people in the world... nowadays I pretty much ignore what people say because it's not good to generalize in the first place, and I've decided that I'll see how things go for myself when I go there someday, but it's still nice to see that you had a nice and friendly experience with them.

Thanks for the reddit link, somebody said there that the ryokans go for like 8000 yen a night, it's not really cheap but it's not more than I expected to pay, they could charge even more and I'd probably pay without a second thought tbh. Although after searching for a bit, the prices I've seen were a bit higher, around 120 bucks for a night. Still very much worth it though. But before I go (which will take years... I plan to have a trip around the world, which includes going to Japan, when I'm in my thirties, and I'm still a long way from there :p), I'll definitely do a good amount of research to look into all the cool places I can go while being there. But Sakanaya Honten already starts as one of the priorities, will try to stay there for sure.

And just to keep this post not off-topic, I'll just say something random here about the episode, ehr... nice animation.
PleinairMay 20, 2018 12:08 PM

      BE KAWAII         
May 20, 2018 1:14 PM

Aug 2012
We can take the discussion offline.

But going back to the ep, I mentioned Ribbon Warrior earlier. BC Freedom also appears in that manga, but with different characters and reasons for the split. Whereas in das Finale it is between the escalators and the transfers, in Ribbon Warrior BC and Freedom were 2 schools that merged.
May 21, 2018 9:10 AM

Sep 2014
And here I thought Girls und Panzer could not get any weirder, considering schoolships and the whole senshado thing, but then they introduce us to the underground of the schoolship. Remember when they wanted to scuttle it? Considering these girls didnt even know what a tank was, I guess they didnt know about that too. Also, Im now interested in the ship girls lifes, like, what are they doing? Watching kancolle? Dreaming of Hifuri? Potential spinn off and crossover right here.

As for the overall story, Im glad that the rumor its only "the finale" for one girl is apparently true. Would suck if GuP would be over after this.
"This emotion is mine alone.
It is for Madoka alone." - Homura
or how I would descripe Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica.
May 21, 2018 8:50 PM

Aug 2012
Comander-07 said:
And here I thought Girls und Panzer could not get any weirder, considering schoolships and the whole senshado thing, but then they introduce us to the underground of the schoolship

This is covered in the School Ship War! special episode. What they don't show is the delinquent section in the bowels of the ship.

Comander-07 said:

As for the overall story, Im glad that the rumor its only "the finale" for one girl is apparently true. Would suck if GuP would be over after this.

There are several spinoff manga. Were you aware of those? I'm not saying that these continue the story from the anime perspective, however my understanding is that they function in parallel. As noted above though, the version of BC Freedom in the Ribbon Warrior manga does differ from its Das Finale counterpart.
May 23, 2018 3:46 PM

Sep 2014
AR-99 said:
Comander-07 said:
And here I thought Girls und Panzer could not get any weirder, considering schoolships and the whole senshado thing, but then they introduce us to the underground of the schoolship

This is covered in the School Ship War! special episode. What they don't show is the delinquent section in the bowels of the ship.

Comander-07 said:

There are several spinoff manga. Were you aware of those? I'm not saying that these continue the story from the anime perspective, however my understanding is that they function in parallel. As noted above though, the version of BC Freedom in the Ribbon Warrior manga does differ from its Das Finale counterpart.
I know there are some spin off mangas but I dont really care about those. GuP was an original anime anyway. I was just scared it might end (because "Das Finale" is a pretty convincing title for an ending)
"This emotion is mine alone.
It is for Madoka alone." - Homura
or how I would descripe Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica.
May 24, 2018 3:12 PM

Jan 2014
So, we got the march of the Old Guard. They sensibly left out the part about the "Austrian dogs" though, lol!

My mother used to sing a Dutch version of this song for me, when I was a kid. For some reason it was about frogs instead of onions, and even cuter =D

AR-99 said:

Oarai is definitely milking GuP and has a dedicated section on the official town website: http://www.oarai-info.jp/girls-und-panzer/ They have the beach and Aqua World before, but now fans are coming because of the series, and who will say no to more ¥¥¥? ;)

Lol, never knew it was an actual place. It looks like quite a nice town, and it's close to Kashima-jingu. I should have taken a detour when I was there. I doubt I'll visit that region again anytime soon.
"I'm a middle schooler bartender!"
- Mishima Hitomi
Oct 9, 2018 8:17 PM

Oct 2010
I loved this episode but it was too short :(
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

» FYI, Girls und Panzer das Finale is a 6-part OVA series.

zenjamibu - Jul 6, 2017

15 by Gar_Logan »»
Aug 26, 2023 7:35 PM

» Wrong number of episodes for Fushou Akiyama Yukari no Sensha Kouza

Bryce3D - Apr 17, 2022

1 by chiliehead »»
Jun 19, 2022 7:10 AM

» Sentai Filmworks had licensed Girls und Panzer das Finale Part 1

zenjamibu - Jun 29, 2021

4 by zenjamibu »»
Jul 27, 2021 3:47 PM

» ANOTHER DUBBED

alvinreddelta - Dec 24, 2018

1 by MrGarland »»
May 1, 2020 3:26 AM

» Just to let you guys know the hidden beautifullness in ooarai past

YizelTro - May 19, 2018

3 by no_good_name »»
Nov 4, 2019 11:16 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.