Forum Settings
Forums
New
Feb 12, 2018 11:24 PM

Jul 2014
The Questions

• What's your ethnicity?
  • Do you have a racial preference for dating? What about races which you're not that into? Please elaborate on your preferences in a list format, from the most preferred to the least.
  • Is having a preference or disinclination for a particular racial group racist or is it all a matter of taste in regards to what we fantasize?
  • Which racial group typically has the hots for you? Why do you think that is?

My inspiration for this thread is the pattern I've seen in my dating life recently. Please feel free to debate among yourselves. I don't have the inclination or the energy to argue, but as a romantic, I do enjoy hearing people's preferences and fantasies.
ClaireFeb 15, 2018 6:42 PM
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Feb 12, 2018 11:27 PM

Jul 2015
Im very white.

Im only attracted to white chicks.

I don't think its racist to be attracted to a certain race as its just a preference, I don't think white people are superior or anything.

All the chicks I've been approached by have been white, the majority of where I live is populated by white people.
Feb 13, 2018 12:04 AM

Dec 2014
What's your ethnicity?
--AA

Do you have a racial preference for dating? What about races which you're not that into? Please elaborate on your preferences in a list format, from the most preferred to the least.

--I prefer (but don't limit myself to) my race. I find Caucasian girls to be most attractive on average, but would prefer a black girl. The reason is that, unless we're in love, I think racial tensions and social differences would warrant unnecessary stress on the relationship. Relationships are tough enough as is. Dating for fun is a different story.

Most to least preferred
Black
White
Latina
Asian
(Asian families tend to be more strict on cultural compatibility in my experience).

Is having a preference or disinclination for a particular racial group racist or is it all a matter of taste in regards to what we fantasize?

--Not racist. Racism is learned or inherited through ignorance. You can't learn or control who you do or do not find attractive. Some of it may be fantasy. Sometimes I'm drawn to coco dark skin that I'm accustomed to, and sometimes I'm drawn to light skin with red (Red heads are my weakness) or blond hair. I assume others are the same.

Which racial group typically has the hots for you? Why do you think that is?

--Black and white respectively. Not sure why. Maybe I'm attractive enough to cross barriers.
Feb 13, 2018 12:23 AM

Jul 2016
My Ethnicity is English, I'm white.

I prefer White women, such as, Scottish, English, Germanic, Nordic, American. I do find East Asian and Euroasian women attractive, but I don't date outside of my Race.

Racial preferences are natural, Races naturally have in-group preferences. I wouldn't Race mix.
RuneRemFeb 13, 2018 12:52 AM
Feb 13, 2018 12:25 AM

Mar 2008
What's your ethnicity?
White American with Western European, Mediterranean and Scandinavian ancestry.
ethnicity =/= race btw. Ethnicity is about national and cultural ancestry.

Do you have a racial preference for dating? What about races which you're not that into? Please elaborate on your preferences in a list format, from the most preferred to the least.
I really don't care. What I mean is I wouldn't refuse or accept someone by race or ethnicity alone. Attraction wise most girls I'm attracted to are fair "white" or idk sort of a caramel skin tone. But in the US that makes up most of all girls. Only pattern I really have is I don't like tans on any race all that much. I seem less sexually attracted to "black" girls but I also have not known many either so I'm not sure. Oddly I at the same time find glistening jet black skin pretty. What matters is how I feel about someone as an individual.

Is having a preference or disinclination for a particular racial group racist or is it all a matter of taste in regards to what we fantasize?
If one wont even consider certain people only because of their racial group it's racist but if one is just not attracted to an individual of a particular race it's not racist.

Uh honestly all of them so far. I've had at least one girl of every race attracted to me. I haven't seen a pattern with race or ethnicity.
traedFeb 13, 2018 1:55 AM
Feb 13, 2018 12:26 AM

Apr 2016
I'm white, and i like white women.

I know, i know that in today's age it's a basically a crime but what can i do, guess i'm a criminal then.
Feb 13, 2018 12:31 AM

Sep 2014
Doesn't matter as long as they match the perfection of 2D waifus.... so in reality, none of these 3D thots are good enough.
Feb 13, 2018 12:44 AM

Mar 2008
Nyu said:

Racial preferences are natural, Races naturally have in-group preferences. And studies show Race Mixing lowers IQ, so I wouldn't Race mix because of that.

Stop brining up IQ or immigration in literally every thread you post in...just make your own thread and keep it contained in there.
Feb 13, 2018 12:55 AM
Cat Hater

Feb 2017
I'm Bulgarian (which is technically something between slav/mongolian considering the lands our ancestors came from).

My favorite combination is white skin + blond hair and blue eyes.
Also I like black girls because they can be very athletic at times and their hair is awesome

But... I've never been in a relationship with any of those because there are things far more important than skin/hair color when it comes to finding a partner (and the fact that the aforementioned combinations are <1% of the population in most places I've lived in).

Many people would say "Oh, she needs to have a good personality, to be funny, intelligent, bla.. bla.. (unlike some of the users above me, huehue)"

but the thing is that even when it comes to physical appearance skin color is still one of the last thing that matters (for a normal individual).

For example: most people look for a pretty face, athletic/nice figure, charming smile, eyes and so on.

That being said if the most important thing for you is skin color and you put it above everything else, ignoring potential friendships/relationships simply based on ethnicity/skin color - then yes, you are racist.

As for which racial group finds me attractive/desirable - I can just say that Asian women find me more interesting than European women do.
149597871Feb 13, 2018 1:00 AM
Feb 13, 2018 12:58 AM

Jul 2016
traed said:
What's your ethnicity?
White with Western European, Mediterranean and Scandinavian ancestry.
ethnicity =/= race btw. Ethnicity is about national and cultural ancestry.

I really don't care. What I mean is I wouldn't refuse or accept someone by race or ethnicity alone. Attraction wise most girls I'm attracted to are fair "white" or idk sort of a caramel skin tone. But in the US that makes up most of all girls. Only pattern I really have is I don't like tans on any race all that much. I seem less sexually attracted to "black" girls but I also have not known many either so I'm not sure. Oddly I at the same time find glistening jet black skin pretty. What matters is how I feel about someone as an individual.

If one wont even consider certain people only because of their racial group it's racist but if one is just not attracted to an individual of a particular race it's not racist.

Uh honestly all of them so far. I've had at least one girl of every race attracted to me. I haven't seen a pattern with race or ethnicity.

Its perfect natural to only want to date within your race, so stop pushing fascism and authoritarianism.
Feb 13, 2018 1:01 AM
Dec 2016
Claire said:
The Questions

• What's your ethnicity?
  • Do you have a racial preference for dating? What about races which you're not that into? Please elaborate on your preferences in a list format, from the most preferred to the least.
  • Is having a preference or disinclination for a particular racial group racist or is it all a matter of taste in regards to what we fantasize?
  • Which racial group typically has the hots for you? Why do you think that is?

My inspiration for this thread is the pattern I've seen in my dating life recently. Please feel free to debate among yourselves. I don't have the inclination or the energy to argue, but as a romantic, I do enjoy hearing people's preferences and fantasies.

I am Indo Aryan Kashmiri

In my culture people usually marry within community .
The idea is to keep the community and culture alive since we are only 700k in number + familiarity benefits in the bonding . Marrying outside is still frowned upon .
"You are what your deep, driving desire is. As your desire is, so is your will. As your will is, so is your deed. As your deed is, so is your destiny. " -Brihdaranyak Upanishad
Feb 13, 2018 1:16 AM
Aug 2016
I'm European, white skin, too white for most of Europeans, because I don't go out of the house.

I'm ok with any kind of race, but I really have a thing for Asians *maybe because of the eyes and baby faces*, especially for cute Koreans.

I don't consider it racist to be attracted/to like more a certain race. It's racism if you discriminate them for the other races. Liking a certain race is just a personal preference.

Well, I've been approached by a white girl, a girl with a darker skin, a girl with the sking somewhere between white and a little bit darker, a guy with white skin, and many more other people, that are usually white, because where I live, the majority of the people are white.
Why didn't I get approached by a cute Asian too??? Why I'm so unlucky???

Btw, I don't think Latino is a race, because I'm latino too, and I'm almost as white as some Asians. Maybe you mean Brazilians because they have a more tanned skin, but still, Brazilians are not a race either.
Feb 13, 2018 1:17 AM

Apr 2016
Kuroko-chan said:
I'm European, white skin, too white for most of Europeans, because I don't go out of the house.

I'm ok with any kind of race, but I really have a thing for Asians *maybe because of the eyes and baby faces*, especially for cute Koreans.

I don't consider it racist to be attracted/to like more a certain race. It's racism if you discriminate them for the other races. Liking a certain race is just a personal preference.

Well, I've been approached by a white girl, a girl with a darker skin, a girl with the sking somewhere between white and a little bit darker, a guy with white skin, and many more others, that are usually white, because where I live, the majority of the people are white.

Because you're chasing a flying castle.
Feb 13, 2018 1:21 AM
Aug 2016
Swagernator said:
Kuroko-chan said:

Well, I've been approached by a white girl, a girl with a darker skin, a girl with the sking somewhere between white and a little bit darker, a guy with white skin, and many more others, that are usually white, because where I live, the majority of the people are white.

Because you're chasing a flying castle.

What do you mean by ''chasing a flying castle''? You mean that I look for something that I won't find or something like that?
Feb 13, 2018 1:58 AM

Jan 2009
As an European Caucasian having grown up in the German Culture, I prefer other European Caucasians, who have grown up in the same or a similar Culture.

Some Asians like Japanese could work, because their Values are relatively similar to ours (see Inglehart-Welzer Culture Map), resemble us and because they don't have a Religion that would contrast that strongly with Christianity.

Caucasian Jews (preferably: German ones) would be also an Option that I could realistically imagine, since it would be less of a cultural Difference than with other Non-European Caucasoids, Muslims or Negroids.
Feb 13, 2018 2:15 AM

Mar 2008
Noboru said:
Caucasian Jews (preferably: German ones) would be also an Option that I could realistically imagine, since it would be less of a cultural Difference than with other Non-European Caucasoids, Muslims or Negroids.

That would be Ashkenazi Jews.

Muslims aren't a race or ethnicity so Arabs and Persians. I guess you mean.
Feb 13, 2018 2:16 AM

Aug 2009
I am white. I don't have a racial preference in who I am dating.
Feb 13, 2018 3:41 AM

Jan 2009
traed said:
That would be Ashkenazi Jews.
Yes, and their Name comes from one of the Descendants of Noah, Ashkenaz. He used to be seen at first as the Progenitor of the Rhineland People, but he became later associated with Germany and other Germanic Countries.

Interesting is this Part: "In Armenian tradition, Ashkenaz, along with Togarmah, was considered among the ancestors of the Armenians."

The Bavarians (a German Stem) are said to originate from Armenia:

"Das Geschlecht, der Baiern soll aus Armenien eingewandert seyn, in welchem Noah aus dem Schiffe landete, als ihm die Taube den grünen Zweig gebracht hatte. In ihrem Wappen führen sie noch die Arche auf dem Berg Ararat. Gegen Indien hin sollen noch deutschredende Völker wohnen."

"The Lineage of the Bavarians are said to having migrated from Armenia, in which Noah embarked from his Ship when the Dove brought him the green Twig. In their Coat of Arms, they (the Armenians) still have the Arch on Mount Ararat. Towards India, it is said that there are still German-speaking Peoples living there."

https://de.wikisource.org/wiki/Abkunft_der_Baiern

Muslims aren't a race or ethnicity so Arabs and Persians. I guess you mean.
Muslims have a common Religion and common Elements in their Culture. A Non-Muslimic Persian, Arabic or other Indo-European Girl/Woman, who wouldn't cover her Head, would be much rather welcome.
But the first and foremost Priority are the European Caucasian Girls from my own Home Ethnicity and from those, that are close to mine.
NoboruFeb 13, 2018 11:25 AM
Feb 13, 2018 3:58 AM

Nov 2014
I'm Chinese and I've got pretty strong in-group preference. There's no list of most to least. I'd describe it as, I'll actively take notice a woman of ethnicity, but if I were to notice a woman from any other ethnicity (romantically at least) she has probably done something pretty out of the ordinary to catch my attention.

As for if preference is racist, no.

As for "which race has the hots for me", I don't even look out for signs of attraction in a girl if I'm not attracted to her.
I'm not a lolicon, you're just projecting your tendency to lewd 2D characters.

If your favourite character is Tsutsukakushi Tsukiko, you are my soul mate.

Been a long time since I've been here, I'll continue expressing myself freely and believe everyone should too.
My MAL Interview
Feb 13, 2018 4:04 AM

Dec 2015

• I'm Filipino.
  • Over the years I did notice I have a tendency to be attracted to Eastern Asian-ethnicity (male or female), but to be honest it doesn't matter for me. In terms of looks I guess I just like East Asians the most.
  • No, I don't think it necessarily has to be racist. I just like the looks of people, but I keep my mind open to appreciating people not just based on their looks and nationality.
  • North Americans. No, I don't know why.

xx0:44 ─🔘────────────── 04:44x
xxxxxxxxx ❚❚ xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Feb 13, 2018 4:10 AM

Jan 2017
First, I'm a Filipino.
Second, I guess I'm into white, Russians and East Asians (Japanese, Koreans...)
Third, I don't think having a preference is racist. After all, it's just a 'preference'. It's not a 'rule' you have to obey every time.
Fourth, I don't know. But I think Americans have a thing for Filipinos.
Feb 13, 2018 5:03 AM

Apr 2017
What's your ethnicity?
"White"

I don't have racial preferences. There are beautiful girls of every ethnicity, and I sometimes feel like my "preferences" very from day to day.

Could be a mix of both.

Haven't noticed one racial group liking me more or less than others. But of course there are cultural/social norms that affect it, and white women might seem more drawn to me because most women in my country are white.
Feb 13, 2018 5:21 AM

Mar 2008
Nyu said:

traed said:

Its perfect natural to only want to date within your race, so stop pushing fascism and authoritarianism.

The fish calls the bird a fish. No, me calling a fish a fish isn't facism and authoritarian because there is no government involvement and no force in any way and no racism involved. You really need to stop getting your politics from the internet. I'm not the one who supports an ideology to make certain relationships illegal or not possible without leaving a home country, you are. There can be non racist reasons for not wanting certain races though but all those reasons for rejecting on race alone are from stigma in society or their family from racist views. I just forgot to mention that exception but that would be more a hesitation rather than outright rejection. As I said before it also isn't racist if all past relationships just so happen to lack certain races or was of only one race from just not finding someone that they felt attracted to from another race yet. Having a preference isn't racist either unless it's for racist views of certain races. A person should be able to love who they love freely and date whoever they want, within reason and mutually of course.
traedFeb 13, 2018 5:25 AM
Feb 13, 2018 5:40 AM

Sep 2015
I like mixed, latinas and white girls because they can handle my final form. Asians are hot too but some cant take the dragon.
Feb 13, 2018 6:06 AM
Jul 2018
What's your ethnicity?
A mix of Native American and Asian
Do you have a racial preference for dating?
some what
What about races which you're not that into?
Black (god I probably gonna labeled a racist now)
Please elaborate on your preferences in a list format, from the most preferred to the least.
Asain or native
White
Hispanic
Black

the second one
Which racial group typically has the hots for you?
Asians and Natives
Why do you think that is?
probably do to I was raised around them my whole life.
Feb 13, 2018 6:17 AM
Jul 2018
Been involved with white, mixed, and nonwhite people. I don’t care as long as I find their features attractive. I don’t find super light blonde hair to be that attractive and prefer dark hair tho
removed-userFeb 13, 2018 6:27 AM
Feb 13, 2018 6:39 AM

Feb 2008
Whats your Ethnicity
I'm a white girl dating a Latino

do you have a racial preference for dating?
No racial Preference, just NO ITALIANS, as that's basically incest.

(please elaborate on your preferences in a list format, from the most preferred to the least)
For guys
Hispanic/Latino
Middle Eastern
Black
Native
White
South Asian
East Asian

For Girls
White (blonde specifically)
East Asian
Latina
Middle eastern
Native
South Asian
Black

is having a preference or disinclination for a particular racial group racist or is it all a matter of taste in regards to what we fantasize?
No it's not racist you bafoon,
Its a preference and I think preferences are based on the kind of people we grew up around, and I happened to have grown up in a shitty ghetto

which racial group typically has the hots for you? why do you think that is?
Anyone that thinks I look hot I guess, It doesn't depend on race.
I mean My ex was half Asian, my boyfriend is latino
Getting told you have a good ass isnt racialy exclusive
GummyShoesFeb 13, 2018 8:18 PM
Feb 13, 2018 9:35 AM

Nov 2012
idk, aboriginal characteristics are not very attractive to my eurocentric eyes
Feb 13, 2018 9:37 AM

Aug 2009
Absol said:
Im very white.

Im only attracted to white chicks.

I don't think its racist to be attracted to a certain race as its just a preference, I don't think white people are superior or anything.

All the chicks I've been approached by have been white, the majority of where I live is populated by white people.

Pretty much this, but switch white with black.

Feb 13, 2018 9:46 AM

Jun 2011
I don't have a preference on skin, only on how gay a guy behaves + still dates women. I am married to someone very gay.
The anime community in a nutshell.
Feb 13, 2018 9:55 AM

Jun 2016
What's your ethnicity?
White, mostly Germanic ancestry but some Slavic as well

I prefer other whites

No, it's just a personal preference

Other whites, they like that I resemble various guitarists/bassists in popular bands as well as a certain religious figure
Feb 13, 2018 11:06 AM
Aug 2017
White, mostly. But it doesn't matter that much
Feb 13, 2018 11:12 AM

Feb 2010
What's my ethnicity? Other.
Preference?
Brown tan or pale skin. And not fake tan bed cancer tan.
Nordic and Scottish. Native American or Asian.

But my main preference is

Monster girl is love monster girl is life.

GrimAtramentFeb 13, 2018 11:19 AM
"among monsters and humans, there are only two types.
Those who undergo suffering and spread it to others. And those who undergo suffering and avoid giving it to others." -Alice
“Beauty is no quality in things themselves: It exists merely in the mind which contemplates them; and each mind perceives a different beauty.” David Hume
“Evil is created when someone gives up on someone else. It appears when everyone gives up on someone as a lost cause and removes their path to salvation. Once they are cut off from everyone else, they become evil.” -Othinus

Feb 13, 2018 11:18 AM

Apr 2015
Im hispanic. Im a tracted to latinas, asians, whites and blacks.
Im not into indian (from india not natives) and usually not into native americans, I find most of them unattractive.
It is not racist, if you dont find an ethnic group attractive, there is nothing you can do about it.
Mostly hispanic girls have approached me (I live in a latin america aftera all) but two white girls have approached me as well but they were fat, so thats no-no for me lol
Feb 13, 2018 11:21 AM

Nov 2014
Am white

Prefer dating : Asian/White/Black/Latino

It's not racist, it's completely normal to have preferences, saying you'd rather date someone with long hair isn't discriminatory towards short haired chicks, that's exactly the same

From what I've noticed, it looks like mostly white and asian girls are into me, I've noticed a few latinos being into me but idk why it looks like black girls don't seem to want none of that cute booty

Feb 13, 2018 11:33 AM

Nov 2013
I would think that the physical characteristics one finds attractive would be based on the environment you grew up in and what your mind sets as the standard of beauty.
Anyway, I like anime girls.

I can see you

Feb 13, 2018 11:42 AM

Jul 2016
I'm white, race isn't really a factor in my preferences as long as you have a nice face and are into some weird shit.

Having a preference isn't racist, provided you're still willing to interact with people you don't necessarily find attractive.

Idk if any particular race is into me over the other, though I mostly get hit on by guys. Probably cause I'm a grill.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 13, 2018 12:22 PM

Oct 2010
I'm a white girl who likes white guys. I really like pale complexions, light/medium brunette hair colors, big pretty eyes, etc. White guys tend to have most of the features I like the most.

Just because I don't find a race sexually attractive doesn't mean I hate their race or have any negative feelings towards them. It's my right to have a preference and mate with who I want to mate with, so I wouldn't treat that as a hate crime. It may come off as a bit discriminatory to some, but that doesn't mean it's wrong.

I think I have had white guys express the most interest in me, but I have had some other races express interest in me as well.

Feb 13, 2018 12:26 PM

Jan 2018
What's your ethnicity?
Korean.

Since I have been exposed to the multiculturalism in Toronto, I have seen a lot of people of different races and ethnicities. Although I say this, I still prefer women that are asian or caucasian. These two groups are equally preferred.

I don't think it's racist to be attracted to a certain group of ethnicities. You can't change what you're attracted to.

I don't really know, probably asians?

「 what comes after the rain? 」
add meanime listmanga list

Feb 13, 2018 12:29 PM

Aug 2017
I'm Latino. I don't care about race, I'd love to date a black girl as much as I'd love to date a latina or white.
It's not racist to have racial preferences in dating. Why would you date someone you don't like?
For me the hottest are latinas, because they just have so many varieties. There are latinas that look white, there are latinas that look latinas, and there are latinas that look almost black. However what I don't like about latinas is that a lot of them are too jealous and will think you are cheating if you are talking to another girl or if you like a picture.
Feb 13, 2018 1:16 PM
Jul 2018
I don't really look into race as much as I look into attractiveness and sincerity.

For me I just want full faith and devotion and if the person is attractive that's a plus.
But there also is that language barrier with my family, so speaking Spanish is also very welcomed.
Feb 13, 2018 2:03 PM

Sep 2012
i would date olive-skinned girls, but i'll only seriously get with girls as white or whiter than me, fampire

Oh maybe, maybe it's the clothes we wear
The tasteless bracelets and the dye in our hair
Or maybe, maybe it's our nowhere towns or our nothing places
But we're trash, you and me
We're the litter on the breeze
We're the lovers on the streets
Just trash, me and you
It's in everything we do
It's in everything we do

Feb 13, 2018 2:04 PM

May 2012
would literally date the first guy who talked to me
Feb 13, 2018 2:11 PM

Apr 2014
im white

i never really thought of my standards cus i think that there are always exceptions.

im more interested in white ppl but i also like asians and latinos. im not much into african americans but im sure there must be some of them that i will find attractive

i dont think being attracted [or not] to specific ppl is racist. its not like you choose who u like. u just like them, its a matter of taste and u cant force urself to lik someone
Feb 13, 2018 2:25 PM
Jul 2018
> What's your ethnicity?

Mulatto

> Do you have a racial preference for dating? What about races which you're not that into? Please elaborate on your preferences in a list format, from the most preferred to the least.

Girls:
Asian > Latina > Native > Black > White > Middle Eastern

Guys:
Latino > Black > Asian > Native > Middle Eastern > White

my s/o atm is a white passing latino

> Is having a preference or disinclination for a particular racial group racist or is it all a matter of taste in regards to what we fantasize?

Not racist, just personal taste

> Which racial group typically has the hots for you? Why do you think that is?

From my experience, white and Indian.. I'm not sure why hahah
removed-userFeb 13, 2018 2:29 PM
Feb 13, 2018 2:48 PM

Jun 2015
What's your ethnicity?
Garbage 3d human

Do you have a racial preference for dating?
NO beggars cant be choosers or othr such bullshit

What about races which you're not that into?
2D

Please elaborate on your preferences in a list format, from the most preferred to the least.
2D>>>>>>>>3d 4evr
any tall Black haired kawaii faced fair/pale women/girl with a hime cut and blue eyes

What you fantasize and what you do in real life has a clear boundary.

if your only thinking with your dick and avoid niggers for example its fine, but when you actively stay away from thm bcz other reasons then its racist.

Which racial group typically has the hots for you?
None

Why do you think that is?
beats me
Feb 13, 2018 3:26 PM

Jun 2011
whitexican

attractive asians > white/hispanic/latina > majority of asians > middle eastern > Black > your mom

I dont think having a preference is bad but ONLY being attracted to 1 race and it just coincidentally being your own race is kind of a red flag for me

mexican and white girls..... dont remember another race that's ever been into me
Feb 13, 2018 3:46 PM
Feb 2014
I am Wakandan and I only date Wakandan people like @Bayek and @Neane93, the Akkadian race need not apply.
Feb 13, 2018 3:58 PM

Dec 2017
White

As long as she's pretty and is a really good person I guess I'm okay but I would prefer white women seeing as I myself am white. Most to least preferred would probably be something like: White, Asian, Mexican, Black, and then whatever else.

I don't think it's racist because it's just a matter of taste. Now, bear with me for my ridiculous example here, but say for example you have 2 kinds of spaghetti. One is the good old stuff that has the tasty tomato and meat sauce. The other is Fettuccine Alfredo. One is red (Let's call this colored people) and the other is white (white people, obviously). I prefer Fettuccine Alfredo (white people) because I like it more. I think it sits better with me (is less awkward), looks more presentable (maybe more acceptable socially), and tastes better than the spaghetti (better eye candy) Not to say spaghetti doesn't taste delicious, because it is. I just prefer one over the other. You could say the same about racial preference when dating. I'm more attracted to white girls because I am surrounded by white people anyway, and that is what I am used to.

I don't think anyone has the hots for me but hell if I know. Probably white since I'm white.
violadimFeb 13, 2018 4:03 PM
Feb 13, 2018 4:11 PM
Sep 2007
In my case, I usually don't find black women all that attractive; I mean, I don't find them ugly, just not someone I would think about all day long after.

But when they look like this, IMO, they are far more beautiful than other races I usually favour.

I also remember seeing in Mannheim one incredibly pretty black girl on the street - I found her so good looking that I just had to turn and try to see her for as long as possible, without drawing attention.
It's something that never happens to me, no matter how pretty that person is, but this one was just so uniquely attractive, that it felt like one time in life experience.

Btw, as for anime girls, most of times I will find dark skinned girls rather beautiful, especially those that wear egyptian clothes.

Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

» How good are you at organizing your life?

RobertBobert - Yesterday

10 by deg »»
8 seconds ago

» 2024 Olympics Thread

Hitagi__Furude - 14 minutes ago

1 by deg »»
2 minutes ago

» Have you ever safely met a person from the Internet?

DesuMaiden - Jul 21

46 by zsxa »»
8 minutes ago

Poll: » Are you watching the Paris Olympics?

DreamingBeats - 8 hours ago

17 by Hitagi__Furude »»
21 minutes ago

Poll: » online paranoia

deg - 4 hours ago

6 by ZakuF_ »»
50 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.