Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (7) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Jan 27, 2018 6:50 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Ah Ichigo, I guess she's having a hard time getting over what happened recently.

Zero 2 still displays her playful personality and seems be connecting with Hiro even more. It's kinda nice to see some of the other mech too this episode. Some of the action felt weird lol, still kinda over the top but at this point, it's pretty much what I would expect from this show.

I kinda like how Zero 2 isn't afraid to speak her mind when it comes to confronting others.
Jan 27, 2018 6:59 AM
Jan 2017
They are dragging this relationship business way too much

The monster designs aren't good and the robots don't match what they are aiming for

There are way too many scenes set by the numbers, it's remarkable
Jan 27, 2018 7:03 AM

Nov 2009
Hiro didn't have the balls to pilot the robot today which is a shame, Mitsuru paid the price and got royally fucked up.
Jan 27, 2018 7:12 AM

Jul 2017
Getting real tired of this drama nonsense. I picked up this show for mechs, not teenage relationship drama. Also my god Hiro is the most spineless MC of the season. If it wasn't for the fact that he was the MC, he would have gotten NTR'd this episode. I'll give this one more episode, if Hiro doesn't do anything next ep then I'll drop this mess.
Jan 27, 2018 7:35 AM

Sep 2008
Zorome is quite a strange character: he was quite childish in last week's episode, but he somehow showed humanity towards his partner (and some other characters before this episode) in this episode...
Jan 27, 2018 7:42 AM
Aug 2017
Episode kind of falls in line with the others. Characters weren't as annoying as they usually were but i honestly was bored throughout the episode. Some people were hyping up the animation but it was that impressive aside from one quick segment. this things is already confirmed to be having production issues so i hope the whole thing doesn't fall apart. also hoping for some sort of plot to kick in soon.
Jan 27, 2018 7:54 AM

Jul 2014
They are trying way too hard with this drama bs card, and like almost everyone said, the ep was boring, dragging out way too long the scenes were so slow.

And as always our MC does jack shit and remains pitiful throughout the ep AGAIN, getting really tired of your shit Hiro.
Jan 27, 2018 9:15 AM

Sep 2013
Awful, I was expecting something good not this cuck shit.
'go ahead and fuck my girl, it doesn't matter (crying inside)'
Jan 27, 2018 9:26 AM

Jul 2017
Can completely agree that out of the starting 3 episodes (if you follow the 3-episode rule), this is the weakest straight out of the box.

Really am bothered by the story, like the means to see action got replaced by boring storytelling, but it falls in line with what we're presented so far.

Really hope that Episode 4 next week traces back towards what the series is supposed to show us, for it being a 2-cour.
Jan 27, 2018 9:31 AM

Dec 2014
I don't really think it's as bad as most people above claim but I do agree that it could've been handled much better especially with all the pairing stuff. That's the only thing that I feel is kinda forced at this point.

The initial action with the FranXX's charging towards that Klaxosaur was really good.

This episode made me like Miku. xD
Zero-Two is still the best though.

Mitsuru deserved to get wrecked after that pompous attitude he was showing.
Jan 27, 2018 9:37 AM

Apr 2016
Will they ever learn ? Is this what they want ? Is this some unfunny kind of fetish ? Is it a national sport ?

At the beginning i had high hopes for this show, but they were continually crushed by incompetence of this generic, lame, without spine and balls, good for nothing, looser, pussy, whiny, harem, trash tier like MC. The design of mechas is sick, the animation is great, but all this is for nothing when we get AGAIN this "Nippon want them" male MC. Not going to mention that group of walking cliche-brat characters, and that "main" girl with horns that act like she eat the wisdom of the whole world.

Shame ...

This could be such a good show ...

Welcome to my drop list.
Jan 27, 2018 9:39 AM

Jul 2015
It seems riding with 02 intoxicates the pilot's mind if you're not 100% passive-submissive.

I predicted last episode that we're heading for some cringeworthy drama, but I would be happy to be wrong. I hope next episode we move out of this drama and Hiro is allowed to ride with 02.

I'm calling now. 02 name will be Honey.
Jan 27, 2018 9:40 AM
Jun 2014
Hiro slowly reaching Shinji's lvl of pussyness. You can't give up on your waifu like that you cuck. Next ep is all gonna be about how he feels guilty for what happened to the Mitsuru guy.
Hope he puts his act together soon.
PD: By the way, does zero two kiss all the other stamen when they ride with her?
Jan 27, 2018 9:42 AM

Jan 2009
so Hiro is a special specimen since he can take little damage while riding with 002

i do not get the hate people get on this but whatever this is standard mecha show to me and thats fine
Jan 27, 2018 9:48 AM
Dec 2012
ichii_1 said:
Awful, I was expecting something good not this cuck shit.
'go ahead and fuck my girl, it doesn't matter (crying inside)'

This bothered me a bit initally, but thinking about it further, it makes sense.

I mean, if piloting means a relationship or sex, then letting other people ride with your partner means being a cuck and being cucked, this is disgusting and I agree.

But what I think they were alluding more than this cuckhold thing is that, if Hiro doesn't feel worthy of his partner, then he isn't. And 02 going all out at the end was just trying to prove that he's the only one who can handle her, he's the one she wants, which is the whole reason why she accepted riding with other guy in the first place. More of an attempt to get Hiro to understand and more than that, she only accepted because he wanted it first.

Now in the end she can be like "you see? I was right and you're wrong, you're indeed the only one, now get your shit together!".

I think its fine to see it like a metaphor, but not really see every singular interaction as a part of it, because if you do and if the creators think like that, it really limits too much of what they can do with the show, like this whole cuck thing.
Jan 27, 2018 9:49 AM

Dec 2010
Clichè, 5 minutes of NTR but was obvious that Hiro is the only one that can handle Zero Two, also i have Gunbuster vibe. I also think they will escpae for real in the later episodes, probably the enemies are inside the town and not outside, something like a "Nerv" organization.

Side note, Zero Two isn't showed when another pilot grab her, this vision is surely for Hiro but they take to much time to let them play together. Let Hiro arise! :)

4/5
Jan 27, 2018 9:50 AM

Aug 2013
Ok, I hope this fucker is dead.
I expected Hiro to have bigger balls than Shinji, especially after previous episode. Please don't do emo drama with him anymore.
Dub = fake crap. Always.
Jan 27, 2018 9:51 AM

Dec 2014
Well RIP Mitsuru, you won't be missed. We should be out of the prologue now, so we can have the main pair start.

Don't really get the hate/surprise considering 3-4 eps is what usually takes for mecha pilots to not be treated like kids/idiots by their superiors and are included in the main roster. It's usually faster if the main ship/planet/colony get's blown up; but they managed to save the plantation in ep1 so it took a bit longer.

Now the real test will be how long it takes for Hiro to take the MC role, but I've good hope it won't be long.
Jan 27, 2018 9:51 AM
Dec 2012
Kirigaro92 said:
Hiro slowly reaching Shinji's lvl of pussyness. You can't give up on your waifu like that you cuck. Next ep is all gonna be about how he feels guilty for what happened to the Mitsuru guy.
PD: By the way, does zero two kiss all the other stamen when they ride with her?

This is interesting.

Today they showed that the girl takes most of the damage, like Miku who took the damage of the robot.

But with 02, the guy is the one taking damage? Why would that be?
Jan 27, 2018 10:01 AM

Dec 2015
Don' think this show is that bad so far. Personally enjoying it. Also glad that Mitsuru got fuked up after piloting. I really want to know why 002 puts so much stress on her pilot pair.

Most importantly, I'm totally on the 002 hype train too, but Miku is the sleeper cutie of this show.
Jan 27, 2018 10:04 AM
Nov 2017
Good ep, I guess putting Mitsuru with Zero Two was just to reaffirm that Hiro is the only one for the job and to shut some others up. Hopefully next episode, the officials make it happen so we can start getting to the meat of this show.
Jan 27, 2018 10:05 AM
Jun 2014
kaaamos said:
Kirigaro92 said:

This is interesting.

Today they showed that the girl takes most of the damage, like Miku who took the damage of the robot.

But with 02, the guy is the one taking damage? Why would that be?

Maybe is related to when the stamen enters the pistil's mind. We don't know what crazy shit is on Zero two's head.
Jan 27, 2018 10:05 AM

Jun 2015
The drama in this episode was pretty stupid. Mitsuru got what he deserved for the way he was acting. Thinking he was better than Hiro. I love Zero Two's dedication to Hiro, but he needs to grow some balls and get in the robot.
Jan 27, 2018 10:07 AM

Apr 2008
The show slowly, but surely starts to come together. I might not drop this after all.

On the other hand, if Zero Two won't be topping Hiro next episode, I'll riot :D
Sorry, due to licensing limitations, this signature is unavailable in your region.
Jan 27, 2018 10:09 AM

Aug 2013
cucked lmao
well I hope that Hiro is finally ride the robot but.. oh well

I was wondering why I kinda like Miku
it's turn out that she has the same VA as Yui, HAHA OH THATS WHY
Jan 27, 2018 10:11 AM
Nov 2015
This episode was kinda bad and I'm losing hopes for this anime, but I like some character designs and Zero Two so I'll give it a couple more episodes before dropping...

Not even partnering with Trigger can keep A1 from doing unecessary fan service.

Also...

yeah, of course you are
Ichigo - 1(ICHI)5(GO)
Hiro - 1(icHI)6(ROku)
etc...

wow, such creativity! much impressed
Jan 27, 2018 10:12 AM
The Komori

Mar 2013
These damn higher-ups frustrate the hell out of me...This kid wants to get in the fucking mech and they won't let him lol

All I know is that they better make him and Zero Two official, because this is more proof that only Hiro can ride with her....Mitsuru looked like he went through war lol

But apart from that, I feel like Mitsuru is obsessed with Hiro and possibly in love with him....Like the beginning flashback scene has me thinking that he was that last kid to ask him for a name and maybe after that moment he became obsessed

I kinda feel bad for Ichigo since she's clearly in love with Hiro and can't deal with the fact that she can't ride with him (The flashback + what Goro said perfectly showcased why they're so close too so her hurting sucks even more given all of this) and for some reason I just feel like this hurt won't go away and it'll end up killing someone (Probably Goro) one day :(

But yeah, this was a good episode, and I really enjoyed Zero Two once again (This girl is just a joy to watch solely because we get to see so many layers to her character)
Jan 27, 2018 10:16 AM

Jan 2008
Darling and NTR - Ep 3.

Good thing that Zero Two gave him ebola. So who will be next week to cuckhold Hiro?

//
I thought the MC in the current isekai Death March has no balls or even the male mc in Beatleass.
Those have mountain of balls compared to Hiro NTR fetish...

I can only hope the plot doesn't get Trigger level next.
Jan 27, 2018 10:17 AM

Dec 2015
After an okay-ish episode 1 (introduction) and a boring episode 2 (boring training fight and boring talking) it got better in episode 3.

Best episode so far. (3 > 1 > 2.)

Composition of this episode and the pacing felt nice. Short flashback at the beginning. But not too long (really very short) - long would have been boring. Then some background stuff and we got to knew more about the plantations. (There are really more ... and those kids only got raised to fight and never saw the city outside.)

Then some action.

That's how an episode should be. Nice mix. Better than only talking or only action. (Or boring training.)
Now with that many episodes ... I'd love if they tried a totally different direction in the middle (episode 12/13). Not too unusual to have plot twists in the 2-cour original shows.

Best would be if they really ran away hiding in the city and learning about normal life - instead of fighting in mecha. (MC + 002 or maybe the other kids as well.)
Jan 27, 2018 10:20 AM

Jul 2013
Mitsuru went all smug and mighty thinking he was hot shit and ended being wrecked. The poor bastard wasn't able to stand to Zero Two's skills in bed the FranXX.
Jan 27, 2018 10:20 AM
Dec 2012
GREW said:
Darling and NTR - Ep 3.

Good thing that Zero Two gave him ebola. So who will be next week to cuckhold Hiro?

//
I thought the MC in the current isekai Death March has no balls or even the male mc in Beatleass.

I don't understand this hate for Hiro or comparing him to Shinji.

He has his doubts, sure, but he also always shows he's determined to do something, he's training, he wanted to ride with 02. The only reason he didn't in this episode is because the superiors didn't let him.

He only let 02 ride with Misturu because he cared more about his friends coming back with life than his own feelings, which is why people saw him as a leader. A good leader is capable of disregarding his own feelings for the sake of accomplishing something greater.

AND he was visibly bothered when Mitsuru rode with 02, its not like he was being a cuck because he wanted.

As I see him, he's a great character.
Jan 27, 2018 10:23 AM

Jul 2012
That was okay and as predictable as it can get + slowly dragging out drama . I hope there will be some interesting twist cause otherwise it will be just another average mecha copypaste.
Jan 27, 2018 10:24 AM
The Komori

Mar 2013
So Hiro is a "pussy", a "bitch", "Shinji Level" and whiny (This term especially contradicts the previous adjectives btw for the sole fact that this dude WANTS to pilot said mech and hasn't been shy of letting everyone know that he does - Like do you people even read what you type lol xD) because he followed his superior's orders AFTER THEY ALREADY FUCKING SHOT HIM DOWN AGAIN?

Jesus fucking Christ, are we all forgetting that:

1. His friends (Whom are probably like family to him at this point) were in serious fucking DANGER

2. One of the mechs was fucking DOWN so it was literally 2 against tons of Klaxosaurs

3. There was no time for them to be trying to force the superiors to break protocol considering that they were deadset on them not going

Why is everyone blaming Hiro for this shit lol, there was only one solution in that situation and he took it because he HAD TO. And of course he'll be upset about it, since the guy is determined to pilot with Zero Two, you all want him to be a robot and act like he doesn't care?

Mod Edit: Removed baiting
NoLiferSoulFeb 2, 2018 9:16 AM
Jan 27, 2018 10:25 AM

Aug 2014
lol this was terrible ... I wanted to punch Hiro the whole time
Jan 27, 2018 10:25 AM

Jun 2014
Lol come on, Hiro, you can't let yourself get cucked like that, but this Mitsuru guy clearly couldn't handle 02 anyway so it all works out. Hopefully the superiors stop fucking around and let Hiro partner up with her.
thebrentinator24Jan 27, 2018 10:35 AM
People on MAL refuse to actually enjoy watching anime.

Your taste in anime isn't a personality trait.

Jan 27, 2018 10:27 AM

Feb 2016
I was really hoping that that Mitsuru guy would die, kinda sad it didnt happen.
Jan 27, 2018 10:34 AM

Aug 2015
Tokoya said:
Just read through this thread and I'm just laughing my ass off at all this retardation xD

So Hiro is a "pussy", a "bitch", "Shinji Level" and whiny (This term especially contradicts the previous adjectives btw for the sole fact that this dude WANTS to pilot said mech and hasn't been shy of letting everyone know that he does - Like do you people even read what you type lol xD) because he followed his superior's orders AFTER THEY ALREADY FUCKING SHOT HIM DOWN AGAIN?

Jesus fucking Christ, are we all forgetting that:

1. His friends (Whom are probably like family to him at this point) were in serious fucking DANGER

2. One of the mechs was fucking DOWN so it was literally 2 against tons of Klaxosaurs

3. There was no time for them to be trying to force the superiors to break protocol considering that they were deadset on them not going

Why is everyone blaming Hiro for this shit lol, there was only one solution in that situation and he took it because he HAD TO. And of course he'll be upset about it, since the guy is determined to pilot with Zero Two, you all want him to be a robot and act like he doesn't care?

When will the day come when MAL Forums isn't filled with stupid comments like the ones in the thread throwing out the word "NTR" "Cucked" and other nonsense like it

Thank you, I'm glad I read an intelligent comment here. THe reason this all happened has another purpose, it'll probably be used to knock Mitsuru down a peg to develop him later on. Plus, even though it was already established, we now clearly see that Hiro is the only one who can pilot with 02, and we got an idea of what goes inside the cockpit (though I wish they'd just show us already).

Hiro's decision was prefectly logical, and we saw that he didn't like making it.
Jan 27, 2018 10:36 AM
Jan 2018
Why do people think that Hiro was pathetic? His friends were close to dying and the superiors were being stubborn. He could have been a little bitch like Shinji Ikari, but he realized he had no time to be a little brat. That scene showed a more selfless side to Hiro
Jan 27, 2018 10:37 AM

Aug 2016
Stark700 said:
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Ah Ichigo, I guess she's having a hard time getting over what happened recently.

Zero 2 still displays her playful personality and seems be connecting with Hiro even more. It's kinda nice to see some of the other mech too this episode. Some of the action felt weird lol, still kinda over the top but at this point, it's pretty much what I would expect from this show.

I kinda like how Zero 2 isn't afraid to speak her mind when it comes to confronting others.

Any girl would have hard time after that. But she still trust Ichigo. I like this side of her.

Zero two's personality is rather complex. Maybe she able to do that because she still holds value to them.

Cour_Victor said:
They are dragging this relationship business way too much

The monster designs aren't good and the robots don't match what they are aiming for

There are way too many scenes set by the numbers, it's remarkable

Agree about the robot.
Weird facial expression and body curve for a mech. lol

haydnwright said:
Hiro didn't have the balls to pilot the robot today which is a shame, Mitsuru paid the price and got royally fucked up.

I think that's not the case. Permission for Hiro to sortie was not granted because he's not an official pilot (stamen). If they don't send help the team would be wiped out anyway. Hiro knows this and persuade 02 to ride with Mitsuru, in the risk of losing what the only thing he can do. Also, Mitsuru is kinda arrogantly want to show off if he's better than Hiro despite of the warning given about special condition for piloting Sterilizia. So that serves him right.

Jan 27, 2018 10:38 AM

Dec 2013
Great episode imo. I really like the facial animations in this series so far. Some of Mitsurus expressions were great and SO detailed. I already realized this when they showed ichigos reaction after hiro confessed that he didnt feel anything but this episode really assured me in my opinion.

Also there were many interesting world building bits in the ep again. The kids basically know nothing about the city or the society and I also think 002 wasnt entirely joking when she asked Hiro to "bail out" with her.

5/5 again, this shit is saving my weekend every week.
Jan 27, 2018 10:40 AM
Apr 2017
Ok, it's definitely lacks energy of Kill la Kill and Gurren Lagann, but that might not be a bad thing. If they won't screw this up, and i hope they don't, this will be entertaining watch, with depth that can, and probably will, be explored after it's ending, just like with Kill la Kill. Not "classic, must watch" but still pleasant.

One thing for sure i like how they are doing exposition, short, without needless details, on animated background, AND not Meteora explaining thing.

Honestly after third episode i'm certain that this will stay on my watch list, i like and i understand why characters are doing and what they are doing, 02 is already a strong contender for "Best Girl of 2018" mech designes are awesome and sci-fi backgrounds are... interesting.

And as far as MC goes... this one isn't that bad. Right now he's a little bit mopey, but at least his got a strong desire to show, and i hope that this will lead to him growing up. I'm really happy that it's 24 episode show, with enough time to develop his character.

Now i'm just waiting for some over the top action scene with bombastic ost, fouth or fifth episode maybe, and i hope for Grand Finale that will blow minds of everyone sticking with show long enough. Unless it will crash and burn under someone incompetent, then it' would be my most disappointing, with so much potential, show of 2018.

I hope this won't happen. Please Trigger employees don't let A1, an Activision/Blizzard of anime industry, ruin this. Please.
Jan 27, 2018 10:42 AM
The Komori

Mar 2013
Zero Two can afford to do and say what she does because she has the clearance to and is quite frankly beyond special to these people....It's not the same for Hiro, he has to FOLLOW ORDERS/PROTOCOL/BE SMART

No matter what you believe, Hiro made the right and ONLY call here

What matters now is that we have to hope that his SUPERIORS finally realize that they're being stupid and will thus allow Hiro and Zero Two to become an official pair....They paid for it in this episode anyway so I dare them to deny these two again

Mod Edit: Removed quote of deleted post
NoLiferSoulFeb 2, 2018 9:25 AM
Jan 27, 2018 10:47 AM

Oct 2013
That was really disappointing. Getting tired of the constant drama they've been showing us. Probably gonna drop the show if mc's crybaby personality remains same.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 27, 2018 10:50 AM

Jan 2008
kaaamos said:
GREW said:
Darling and NTR - Ep 3.

//

I don't understand this hate for Hiro or comparing him to Shinji.

He has his doubts, sure, but he also always shows he's determined to do something, he's training, he wanted to ride with 02. The only reason he didn't in this episode is because the superiors didn't let him.

He only let 02 ride with Misturu because he cared more about his friends coming back with life than his own feelings, which is why people saw him as a leader. A good leader is capable of disregarding his own feelings for the sake of accomplishing something greater.

AND he was visibly bothered when Mitsuru rode with 02, its not like he was being a cuck because he wanted.

As I see him, he's a great character.

His way of saying things is terrible. Yes, he wants them to be saved. But did he said that to Zero Two or Mitsuru? No. All he was seeing to get a chance to fight in the robot.
Also the fact they don't let him fight with Zero Two is annoying enough. Sure, higher ups aka plot order. But it is so damn silly.
Jan 27, 2018 11:00 AM
Dec 2012
Proof that he did want to fight in the robot with 02, but he prioritized his friends lives over his feelings:

Pay attention to how they changed the camera to the whole situation to show what Hiro was thinking, also how 02 understood his decision and ONLY BECAUSE SHE UNDERSTOOD that she decided to go along with it. Under normal circumstances I don't think she would have ridden with Mitsuru.
Jan 27, 2018 11:02 AM

Jan 2018
And this series continues to be as contrived and predictable as it can possibly be. Of course that stupid drama regarding Ichigo and Hiro would be dragged out to another episode, of course the side characters heading out on a mission would result in them fucking up so the main characters have to go save their asses, of course Hiro would not want to get on the mecha despite spending two fucking episodes entirely going on about how he wanted to pilot the mecha, but for the sake of the plot showing what happens to Zero Two's partner for the second time, he suddenly didn't want to pilot anymore.

Somehow, this was even worse than the previous episode, which is saying something.
Jan 27, 2018 11:05 AM
Dec 2012
TurboAutist said:
And this series continues to be as contrived and predictable as it can possibly be. Of course that stupid drama regarding Ichigo and Hiro would be dragged out to another episode, of course the side characters heading out on a mission would result in them fucking up so the main characters have to go save their asses, of course Hiro would not want to get on the mecha despite spending two fucking episodes entirely going on about how he wanted to pilot the mecha, but for the sake of the plot showing what happens to Zero Two's partner for the second time, he suddenly didn't want to pilot anymore.

Somehow, this was even worse than the previous episode, which is saying something.

He did want to pilot, holy shit.

https://imgur.com/a/wAJyZ
Jan 27, 2018 11:06 AM

Jan 2016
This is one of those shows that just can't be watched weekly.

I get and like the development at play here between all the characters, especially Hiro who I believe made the right call in giving up 02 to pompous turd to save his friends instead arguing with superiors.

It speaks volumes to his character, showing his understanding of the situation when he ignored his own feelings for the greater cause. he's a leader.

With that said, the development and build up is so generic and I've seen it all so many times in so many different shows that is just feels like a boring slog. I predicted all of Ichigo development and I immediately knew Zero Two would mess Mitsuru up.

Next episode, there will be a problem with fat boy and the blonde, mark my words.
Jan 27, 2018 11:07 AM

Jan 2018
kaaamos said:

He did want to pilot, holy shit.

https://imgur.com/a/wAJyZ

When he was given the choice, he refused for no reason.
Jan 27, 2018 11:07 AM
#1 Hitagi Lover

Apr 2014
It was a great episode. Although i thought it was dumb that Hiro let Mitsuru go with Zero Two at least it proves that Hiro is the only one who can actually survive being with her as a partner.
Pages (7) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» Why does Kokoro get so much hate? ( 1 2 )

removed-user - Mar 15, 2022

71 by saikyozero »»
33 minutes ago

Poll: » Darling in the FranXX Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Aug 6, 2018

337 by tungphan99 »»
Yesterday, 6:54 PM

» How do we feel about this one years later? ( 1 2 3 )

sorames - Jun 10, 2023

115 by SpiderMiles3523 »»
Jun 12, 6:46 PM

Poll: » Darling in the FranXX Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jan 13, 2018

568 by ToleratedToast6 »»
Jun 11, 12:54 PM

Poll: » Darling in the FranXX Episode 23 Discussion

RafaelDeJongh - Aug 8, 2018

49 by SenseiSempai-san »»
Jun 6, 5:17 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.