Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (6) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 »
Jun 14, 2017 10:38 PM
Jul 2014
JafriZin said:
firemagnet said:
Yes, Mamika is dead. Her CV/VA has said that new characters will be showing up soon. Not beyond them to revive Mamika in a different form, though.

Fair enough.

She died too soon are pretty much disappointing to me. I'm pretty sure Magical Slayer Mamika stuffs were no longer exist because of this.

I guess her creator better do something about her character soon though...

Frankly, we don't know what effect the death of a creation in the real world has on their creator. Though it would be interesting to find out.
Jun 15, 2017 2:18 AM

Oct 2008
Awesome episode! so many clashes!
Magane still annoying!
Selesia power boost was badass but she still injured!
Altair mimic power is a threat to anyone but still has limits. Well that makes her 1 vs 1 and none can defeat her.
5/5.

Jun 15, 2017 12:43 PM
🥊 CHAMPION 🥊

Apr 2016
was a nice episdoe, with this onlien upgrade of the character of the redhead, Selesia!!!!

The worst is the rythm, very slow!!
Jun 15, 2017 11:46 PM

Aug 2011
REMEMBER TO SMASH THAT LIKE BUTTON

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x5qrndi
Electric_BarrierJun 16, 2017 1:37 PM
Jun 16, 2017 1:04 AM

May 2016
All of this could've been prevented if Sota just told her that Altair was the killer, what a fucking idiot, am I the only one who hates that little bitch?
Jun 16, 2017 7:00 AM
Jan 2017
xiReFlexX said:
All of this could've been prevented if Sota just told her that Altair was the killer, what a fucking idiot, am I the only one who hates that little bitch?

He reached to that conclusion from Magane. I think it was pretty clever that he didn't just throw the blame on her when she talked to Aliceteria, since magane is a known liar and she was her ally already.
Jun 16, 2017 8:14 AM

Aug 2012
Alice is just too dumb to deal with and the lying bitch straight annoys me.

I don't even know who I like in this show.
It's natural for a person to deny he's a failure as a human being. That's why he searches for somebody who is more miserable than himself. That's why so much animosity exists on the internet. Those who aren't able to find a more miserable person, turn to the internet and call other people losers, even though they've never met. Just to make themselves feel superior. Isn't that pathetic? There's a sense of security that comes from speaking badly of someone else. But that isn't true salvation. — Tatsuhiro Satou
Jun 16, 2017 3:18 PM
Jul 2012
btw, I would prefer to see they summoning some of Mamika's friends (and I think they will) rather than just reviving her...
Jun 16, 2017 4:36 PM
Jul 2014
bhfcs said:
btw, I would prefer to see they summoning some of Mamika's friends (and I think they will) rather than just reviving her...

That would be interesting, but we also don't know if Mamika is in the same boat as Madoka or Snow White WRT "friends." Or Nanoha, for that matter.

*shrugs* No way to tell. Wait for tomorrow.
Jun 16, 2017 9:56 PM

Jan 2011
Eh, too much posturing really dragged down the action. Plus they kind of threw everyone in just because.
Jun 16, 2017 10:40 PM
Jul 2014
https://vimeo.com/221905420

TV sizes for Gravity Wall and Shout. Shout is a remixed AL:Lu. Notably, that video also contains the TV size for the second ED, "oldToday."

The whole arrangement of the songs indicates a far darker turn for the series; it suggests that by episode 14 all the pieces will be on the board and the battle-lines will have been firmly drawn.
Jun 16, 2017 11:23 PM
Jul 2014
Someone pointed out something interesting. We know what Altair's power actually is: It's basically a summonable collection of characters.

Bear with me on this. As someone else pointed out, Holopsicon is actually supposed to be spelled as "Holophusicon." The holophusicon--known today as the Leverian Collection--is an old museum of natural history and ethnography, according to:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Holophusicon

and 4chan's /a/ board.

So basically what Altair's power is is to create a "gallery of the cosmos," where she can basically summon, recreate, or modify anything (or anyone) from any of the other worlds that she's visited.

Another anon pointed out that it could also be spelled as holopsychon, where "holo" means "whole" or "entire" and "psycon" is a proposed psychological term which suggests a single unitary consciousness that is measurable.

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/psychon
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/How_the_Self_Controls_Its_Brain

firemagnetJun 17, 2017 12:03 AM
Jun 17, 2017 1:51 PM

Feb 2015
I dont like that mirokuchi lost his spirit like that, it was too cheap if you ask me for him too fall into meganes old trick. Alisteria had her last chance too become acceptable character but no, fuck her i wish her destiny too be choped into 1000 pieces and pissed on while someone burns mamikas picture just too piss her off before all of that. She just wont listen too anything even if it seems that deep down she knows real truth but must cling too her image in head too keep moving on, thats why she said please no more speaking.

Seems that mecha vs mecha fight was close one, probably altair just had better movement. She is Beyond broken.

Blitz pissed me off too, going for shoot like that is like spawn kill just dirtier.

Sota was useless as ever but he at least made that phone call i guess.

I am glad that celestia is alive but i dont like that her powers were brought up so sudden like what the oposite side was doing for few minutes picking their noses lol bad. Not much too speak up, whole episodes is basically 1 fight and altair getting aroused from torture.

1 of weaker episodes barely 4/10 biggest cons is that we established that goody team is basically at total dissadvantage now.
ExowaveJun 17, 2017 2:02 PM
Jun 17, 2017 6:07 PM

Feb 2013
Megane is the only one with good dialog. How hard is it to say "I didn't kill Mamika"????

At least Altair actually did something this episode.
Jun 18, 2017 1:49 AM

Jun 2014
Thread cleaned again.

As stated in the previous episode thread, please keep discussions in a civil and acceptable manner that won't disturb other users.

Please do not derail the thread.

Jun 18, 2017 3:38 AM
Mar 2017
wow the writing in this show is god awful is no one gonna point this out?

the characters in this show are probably some of the dumbest ive seen in a long while

mirokuji gets his sword power taken away... w/e it caught him off guard

then he gets a full explanation of how meganes power works and the only thing he has to do is stfu while he fights

then he gets his power stolen taken away a 2nd time... are you kidding me?

then alicetelia... she already declared magane evil from their first meeting then she believes everything magane says???

i cant believe no one here talks about this and we just give this episode a 5/5 LOL
Jun 18, 2017 12:53 PM
Jul 2014
instantwin said:

the characters in this show are probably some of the dumbest ive seen in a long while

then he gets a full explanation of how meganes power works and the only thing he has to do is stfu while he fights

then alicetelia... she already declared magane evil from their first meeting then she believes everything magane says???

i cant believe no one here talks about this and we just give this episode a 5/5 LOL

Arguably, this is less a flaw with the other characters and more a flaw with Magane herself, as well as how she's handed. The way her power works essentially means that the characters have to be seen to walk unwittingly into her trap for the sake of the plot. Overall, this makes what would otherwise be an interesting character feel contrived and a bit of a villain-sue to me. TBH, I think that Magane would be better off if she didn't have her reality warping abilities at all and were simply working with straight manipulation--more akin to an anime version of BBC's Sherlock.
Jun 18, 2017 4:20 PM
Apr 2013
I am surprised the hero team still hasn't figured out that you just need to wear ear plugs to win against Magane, well until she stole a powerup for herself anyway.

Manage was crap tier with glaring weakness, but now that she has Hangaku to cover her offensive abilities, earplugs won't work any more unless Altair disables her, but then she will probably cheat Altair out of her abilities either way.

Magane seems too smart for Altair''s caliber. Altair can lose her cool just as easily when fighting against Mamika. If Mamika is enough to trigger her, Magane is going to play her like a violin.

Why did Selesia lose her powerup after the fight? I thought her new ability was successfully realized by the public, she should be able to keep it after it resonated with the public

If Selesia gets her wound back after the powers were gone, how can she possibly survive the stab? Alice's lance cut right through her spine, there's no way she could recover from that if she has human phisiology

-----

Sota was also being an idiot again. When Altair showed up, he should have immediately shout why she killed Mamika, then Alice would have switched side right there to help them instead of having to wait for more episodes for her to see the errors of her ways.

Through out the whole episode, I really thought Magane was going to use Hangaku to stab Alice in the back before Altair showed up.
Jun 19, 2017 12:11 PM

Dec 2008
I fucking hate Aliceteria! She's stupid, gullible, and stubborn.
Jun 21, 2017 8:28 AM

Feb 2008
The knight definitely isn't blessed in terms of ingenuity. What she lacks in that department she more than makes up for in battle prowess, as Meteora can testify... Meteora is the last person who should be roughed up like that.

Selestia's momentary transformation was intriguing, though.
Jul 3, 2017 8:04 PM

Jan 2013
I'm getting tired of Alice, she doesn't listen to everyone...ffs
Selesia scene was epic! Hope she will be fine.
Finally, Souta was a man!
So Magane stole that ghost...
I hope they explain better her ability.
"There is no such thing as an Anime elitist. You watch Anime, therefore, you are trash by society's standards."

Jul 5, 2017 12:23 PM

Jan 2013
Finally ably to revise but only for a short time. Good episode, of course finding a way to end the conflict once the situation got too messy.
Jul 24, 2017 9:58 PM
Apr 2011
instantwin said:

I'm with you on this. Given that the characters have the information they need to make informed decisions, they still don't act on it.
4 8 15 16 23 42 4 8 15 16 23 42 4 8 15 16 23 42 4 8 15 16 23 42

http://putridcheese.deviantart.com
http://www.booksie.com/tosh/
http://stoptazmo.com/
Jul 24, 2017 11:29 PM
Jan 2017
saltncheese said:
instantwin said:

I'm with you on this. Given that the characters have the information they need to make informed decisions, they still don't act on it.

Alicetaria could barely hold a conversation. It's clear she was completely devastated from seeing mamika die minutes ago.
Jul 25, 2017 11:46 PM
Apr 2011
Cour_Victor said:
saltncheese said:

Alicetaria could barely hold a conversation. It's clear she was completely devastated from seeing mamika die minutes ago.

She clearly wasn't devastated enough to help or console Mamika immediately and found time to make a little stand off against Magane. And then just she goes ahead and trusts the shark-toothed girl despite all her suspicions.
4 8 15 16 23 42 4 8 15 16 23 42 4 8 15 16 23 42 4 8 15 16 23 42

http://putridcheese.deviantart.com
http://www.booksie.com/tosh/
http://stoptazmo.com/
Jul 26, 2017 1:23 AM
Jan 2017
saltncheese said:
Cour_Victor said:

She clearly wasn't devastated enough to help or console Mamika immediately and found time to make a little stand off against Magane. And then just she goes ahead and trusts the shark-toothed girl despite all her suspicions.

She didn't know what exactly sharktooth was, unlike us.
Aug 7, 2017 2:23 PM

Jul 2009
Altair is very powerful! That fire Selesia was awesome!
Aug 14, 2017 7:40 PM

Jan 2011
Manage is stupid. If it would really be a lie in a lie, okay. But she didn't lie. She just asks or announces things, like "if i could get rid of it, why don't you give her to me?". She doesn't even claim that she could get rid of it. And he doesn't deny that she could, either. He just disapproves of the idea of giving her Hangaku.

At best he *thinks* she's lying. Yet it's still only one lie.

Wheres the lie in a lie? Unless it's even more stupid and she can make use any statement at any arbitrary point as basis for that.

And Alicetera is also stupid. "I don't know the truth anymore, but i have to take revenge for someone i at best respected, so i'm just gonna kill someone who's basically a non-combatant when we really compare how the powers are suited for a fight and complain that they don't fight fairly - by which i mean they don't just stand there and take the hit, but are actually trying to survive - on top of it."

And she even shuts of Souta and Meteora because she can't stand it, because she *knows* she's wrong. She actually said it, "i don't know the truth". Not that the two of them are better. They know she's basically at the breakthrough. Either she'll believe them, or she'll at least get a mental breakdown and is out of commision until she comes to her senses. But no, they shut up like good kids.

It's like the intelligence of everyone is inverse proportional of how useful being at least marginally intelligent would be in that situation.
Aug 26, 2017 7:44 AM

Jun 2012
Well damn, since they had already assumed an axiom that these summoned chara. are those who have left a deep impression to many audiences, how could they be 6 episodes late just to get this transmogrifying worked...... oh well.

Overall, the fight in this episode have more explosion so best so far, for a moment I even thought Selesia resembled Aturia unleashing Caliburn when she also fired her blazing sword.

And wow, Altair is too OP, fanfic really knows no limit.
Sep 10, 2017 12:17 AM

Dec 2012
SOOO. EPIC and I cried.

Sep 17, 2017 1:40 AM

Dec 2015
Nice episode, I guess the action and drama served as counterbalance for the previous eps full of dialogues repeated in circles.

Twitter or the power of Internet: the instant.
In-universe rules are becoming pretty unclear with this Event: why would 2minutes of limited fame for a future concept apply to someone existing thanks to TV/books-wide fame? Sounds far from equivalent.

2.5+/5 Still good to get a few new limitations, and decent Writer/Hero lines
Sep 20, 2017 11:55 PM

Jun 2009
Jesus fucking christ, that fugly bitch is ruining the entire show. She makes everyone act like fucking retards around her, just to keep the conflict going. Makes it really hard to suspend my disbelief.
Sep 23, 2017 5:21 AM

Jun 2008
Khaoticsuccubus said:
Onbuu said:
Normally i would be effin' pissed off about Deus Ex Machina like this,but not this time. Beside Selesia isnt out of woods yet.
Is Alice. continue being idiot pawn or start to think by herself?
Now about Magane. *sigh* In my opinion she is in that point being OP,where it stops being fun. When was last time she had to break a sweat against anyone? Exactly. Im just afraid she gonna end up being Re:Creator's own Roman Reigns and she potentially could be stronger than Altair,who supposed to be main villain. Dont get me wrong, Magane is nice character and all, but i dont think you should make her look too strong.

I dunno, I feel Altair would completely wreck Magane. I think Magane is seriously underestimating Altair's threat level to herself but, really it all depends on how Magane approaches the situation I guess. That and how far Altair can take her power without being rejected by reality. Something Magane doesn't seem to have an issue with.

Magane seems to have one of those hax type of power that depending on situation she can be killed very easily or win even the most strongest of enemies. Is all about how you approach fighting her really.

joe_g7 said:
I'm getting really tired of Alice, jeez she's fucking retarded.

For a moment there I thought both Selesia and Meteora were going to die, and with that wound, Selesia won't be getting up anytime soon.

I thought she was stupid at first too but now i started thinking she is just evil basically because threw the conversation with the main guy(am certain he has a name but i can't even bother to remember) she basically kind of admitted she isn't certain what she is doing but she doesn't care and she basically wants to destroy everything because she is annoyed by that world for creating a bad world for her to be in. So not that different to Altair really.

Kuro_Yuuki said:
Good episode I suppose.

Still have Alice being a stubborn moron, who doesn't realize she's playing for the wrong team, but it does however seem like she's starting to realize this fact. It wont be long until someone lets it slip that the boring princess is the one that killed Mamika.

I still think that Souta and Magane are shit characters. Pretty decent episode otherwise.

As i said above it seems she subconsciously realized a while ago but ignored it because she was full of anger of how bad the world they created for her was so playing for the bad team allowed her to vent that anger out.
I think she is willing-fully letting herself be thick.
MonadSep 23, 2017 5:29 AM
Sep 23, 2017 3:35 PM

Mar 2012
Cour_Victor said:
saltncheese said:

I think that point is still mute to the overall pointing out of how bad the writing is, Mamika after being betrayed and fatally wounded just moments before goes and confides in Magane whom she should already know can't be trusted either, to tell the others the truth.

The other thing to point out is that Alicetaria immediately throws her spear at Magane upon seeing Mamika on the ground in blood, acknowledging with retorts that it looks like something Magane would do. This begs the question, if she's the type of person who likely would have put Mamika in a pool of her own blood had someone not done it sooner, then why at the same time is she someone you can trust to tell the truth at face value? Mamika telling Magane to tell her, isnt a justification to believe it at face value either.

If Magane or Altair were written as actual puppet master villains, i could forgive this, but lets be honest, this is nothing but convenient drama using characters that don't have any brain to think with.

"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment"
Sep 23, 2017 11:03 PM
Jan 2017
Venom900 said:
I think that point is still mute to the overall pointing out of how bad the writing is, Mamika after being betrayed and fatally wounded just moments before goes and confides in Magane whom she should already know can't be trusted either, to tell the others the truth.

The other thing to point out is that Alicetaria immediately throws her spear at Magane upon seeing Mamika on the ground in blood, acknowledging with retorts that it looks like something Magane would do. This begs the question, if she's the type of person who likely would have put Mamika in a pool of her own blood had someone not done it sooner, then why at the same time is she someone you can trust to tell the truth at face value? Mamika telling Magane to tell her, isnt a justification to believe it at face value either.

If Magane or Altair were written as actual puppet master villains, i could forgive this, but lets be honest, this is nothing but convenient drama using characters that don't have any brain to think with.

It's perfectly sensible desu. It's designed to be argued and questioned, that means it's not a good idea to jump to the bad writing conclusion in my opinion. It plays to their cliches, Mamika believes in the good in everyone and Alice has no option but to listen to her final wish through someone else. Magane is evil and a murderer but Alice has dealt with many of her like in the medieval hell she came from and she only knows her warped sense of reason when it comes to killing others. She goes along with it for a while since Meteora is her enemy at that point and the other option is giving up on Mamika's last words. It's meant to be chaotic in terms of actions since the characters act through their emotions and they lack the information we do.

Anyway, this is my personal resolution after ten weeks of thinking when it comes to that scene. I think it's one way to put together a battle with emotions and misinformation as a setpiece. It's a good setup to Souta's speech he made which made Alice stagger and see her situation in a new light. Alice picks up on what really happened between Mamika and Altair straight away after the night passes in a later episode, so she also realizes on what Magane's true nature is in the same episode, and even makes use of it later on. So she learns from it a lot, she also is not at fault for impaling Selesia, that's only Altair's hateboner for her at work.
Sep 25, 2017 2:38 PM
Dec 2016
Mascera said:
And here I thought Meteora seems to be the only person that having hard time facing their enemy. Facing Alice, Knight with also pretty good magical attack, seems pretty good for giving Meteora a hard time.
where's that gif from?
Sep 28, 2017 5:26 AM

Jan 2015
Kozmilan said:
Mascera said:
And here I thought Meteora seems to be the only person that having hard time facing their enemy. Facing Alice, Knight with also pretty good magical attack, seems pretty good for giving Meteora a hard time.
where's that gif from?
Which gif are you talking about?
[url=http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Mascera&sclick=1]convert gambar online
Sep 28, 2017 5:38 AM
Dec 2016
Mascera said:
Kozmilan said:
where's that gif from?
the one that appears under your comments
Sep 28, 2017 10:18 AM
Nov 2012
The whole thing about Alice being easily duped by fox girl and everyone not being able to say what needs to be said is frustrating and annoying to watch. I'm furious.

Mamika had the time to babble but not say "Altair wants to destroy world"
Souta had the time to say Foxgirl is lying and stare at Alice while saying " I won't Move "
but not "Altair killed Mamika"

Poor communication Trope is a shitty trope that writers used to drive the plot in shitty stories. I thought Re: Creators was better than this. Using this overused cliche to drive the plot is one of the most obnoxious thing writers can do.

The Trope: http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/PoorCommunicationKills

Sep 29, 2017 6:24 AM

Jan 2015
Kozmilan said:
Mascera said:
the one that appears under your comments
It's from
[url=http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Mascera&sclick=1]convert gambar online
Oct 3, 2017 10:49 PM

Jan 2014
Aliceteria is a fucking retard ffs, she believed in character who tell lies all the time.
the key to fight Magane is only to keep your mouth shut and never answer her. and I can't believe Mirokuji also got provoked to deny lies.
these two things annoys me very much.

and here I thought Selestia would gain permanent upgrade.

AbyhapeOct 3, 2017 10:59 PM
Nov 27, 2017 3:05 AM
Jul 2014
Whole episode was cringey and underwhelming. Hope the show gets better because it started off with a interesting concept.
Jan 28, 2018 4:32 PM

Dec 2016
Twitter to the mo'fucking RESCUE!!!! (Sort of)

Also I hope Alice realizes that Altair killed Mamika, because that'll be an anger fueled fight
“I love heroes, but I don't want to be one. Do you even know what a hero is!? For example, you have some meat. Pirates will feast on the meat, but the hero will distribute it among the people! I want to eat the meat!” - Monkey D. Luffy
Feb 22, 2018 10:49 AM

Mar 2015
Well seriously, Yuuya got trolled again and got his main partner "curse" weapon stolen.

I think Alice knew that Meteora didn't killed Mamika, since she said "please" as if doubting her resolve to kill Meteora, but had decided to kill her because of her pride.

Mar 6, 2018 5:34 AM

Mar 2015
Blah I'm getting tired of Alice throwing her toys around

For an honourable knight, she's an absolute bitch!
I'm Bruneian and I like anime. And Manchester United. And fat cats.
Mar 30, 2018 5:24 PM

May 2012
Holy shit that ending was intense, and I almost expected we were in the clear :/ that sure was something! Looking forwards to see what the next episode has to offer!
Dec 17, 2018 8:36 PM

Mar 2012
Alice is way too gullible.

And obvious thing while fighting Magane would be just not talk at all.
Jan 24, 2019 8:03 PM

Jul 2009
Amazing episode!!! Finally some intense fights!!

Alicia's Knight Call is just amazing!!!! She might as well be the King of Knights!!

Damn, Altair literally just too Selesia's weapon just like that. Even created a mimic copy of Kanoya's mech. I rewatched the first episode. And wow. Selesia did have a mech (Vogelchevalier) and Altair used the same ability to disintegrate it as well.

I have feeling Meteora will be able to figure out and probably make some counter measures so she doesn't do that again in the rematch.

So, you do gain a new ability if more and more people recognize and remember your work. Still can't believe it got like 1000 out of nowhere. Selesia's new look is badass! Though, it seems it's only temporary and it doesn't even completely heal her wtf.

WTF, Magane stole Hagaku from Mirokuji. I have a feeling that there will be a showdown rematch between him and Magane and he'll be able to reclaim Hagaku once more.

Getting intense!! I can't wait for more!
SomaHeirJan 24, 2019 8:12 PM
Jul 9, 2020 6:17 PM

Jun 2012

God she's DUMB...
Shoot first, think never.
Jul 15, 2020 2:11 AM
Mar 2020
damm, now ima happy I didnt drop this show, this is starting to get realy interesting!
Pages (6) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Re:Creators Episode 22 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 16, 2017

400 by The_Wicker_Man »»
Apr 7, 1:52 AM

Poll: » Re:Creators Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Jun 3, 2017

236 by The_Wicker_Man »»
Apr 4, 6:01 AM

Poll: » Re:Creators Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - May 20, 2017

122 by KirinMeta2 »»
Apr 3, 3:33 PM

Poll: » Re:Creators Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 15, 2017

306 by AndrersVonPanda »»
Mar 3, 3:10 PM

Poll: » Is Altair the most powerful anime character we have seen yet in any anime? (spoiler) ( 1 2 3 4 )

LelouchXLuluko - Sep 4, 2017

169 by Raptors0verlord »»
Jan 28, 6:03 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.