Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums

Shuumatsu Nani Shitemasu ka? Isogashii desu ka? Sukutte Moratte Ii desu ka? Episode 10 Discussion

WorldEnd: What Do You Do at the End of the World? Are You Busy? Will You Save Us?
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Jun 13, 2017 10:24 PM

Jul 2014
Okay, while I could have done without another sexualised massage scene, the rest of the episode more than made up for it, especially that absolute bombshell of an ending. It's sad though that it's just so damn obvious that things are going to go to hell next episode, which is appropriate after that revelation of the Beasts' origins, but it's definitely incredibly depressing to say the least.
Jun 13, 2017 10:25 PM

Oct 2016
derprume said:
Two episodes left!

What! There're already 4 volumes of SukaMoka? What are the translators even doing!
Jun 13, 2017 10:27 PM

Jul 2012
AHH! I LOVE THIS SO MUCH!

I love Chtholly so I love the scenes in this like the scene with Chtholly near the end, and there's a lot of them which is great!
Jun 13, 2017 10:30 PM

Mar 2016
Willem during the massage "No lewd thoughts, NO lewd thoughts, NO LEWD THOUGHTS!!!" lol
I really like the how Chtholly got the whole ship crew cleaning that was pretty funny! Willem discovers that the beasts may have been humans that became infected by some type of bioweapon and that makes him shutter. Also Chtholly gets a name from her visions "Lillia" and things get more interesting on that front as well. BUT...the best part of this episode was when Willem said "Marry me." OMG I've been waiting to hear that for a while and it was so heartwarmingly sweet I was so happy! I can't wait to see what happens next with the preview showing the underground scavenger party getting torn to shreds by the beasts it looks like next weeks episode will take on a more serious role
I shall rule over the realms of anime and manga! Mwahhahahahaha!!!
Jun 13, 2017 10:53 PM

Nov 2015
Well it's not easy to translate the light novel, as for now the translation for the light novel just reach volume 5 chapter 3 part 4. So i predict the translator will start translate SukaMoka around October 2017 or December 2017
Jun 13, 2017 10:57 PM

Dec 2013
So can I say that the premise of human extinction is somewhat akin to what happened in God Eater then? A secret human experiment gone horribly wrong and the results spreading out of control?

Willem looks like he's at his breaking point after his realization of the facts. The marriage proposal and all the antics before that were so cute and SoL like, but once the truth set in, the death flags started jumping out of the wood works faster than you could say "shit".

The mid episode reveal about the connection between the red-haired brave, Elq from the past and Ctholly was surprising, but not unexpected. Always suspected a connection between the beasts that were conquered and the Leprechauns, though it begs the question of just how many beasts have been slain in order for them to have so many little girls right now. Does it mean that it doesn't have to be a great Beast in order to create a Leprechaun?

From the looks of the post-ED scene, things are about to go downhill fast.
HESTIAAPPROVES
Jun 13, 2017 11:08 PM

May 2015
Is it uncommon for a man to give a massage to a woman? Despite how suggestive the massage scenes look, Willem is pretty baller to do it with a straight face. And Chtholly impressing the crew with cleaning and sewing. It's nice to see how everyone supports the couple.

Willem realizing the truth of the beasts, remembering his past family, and then embracing Chtholly out of fear...When your heart is racing like that, holding someone close and tightly feels like the natural thing to do. Well done. And no more waiting. Propose now before it's too late!

Now what scares me the most is Chtholly's vision. She saw Lillia, and Chtholly was looking at her in Elq's point of view. Lillia was there to kill Elq...to kill Chtholly? My prediction is getting closer to coming true. Please don't let it be so...

Also, I didn't say this before, but I have never skipped the ED, and I have to say that the song suits this anime very well. After the episode gets you to be really feeling it, the song is like a breath of fresh air, but it feels so melancholic at the same time...
Jun 13, 2017 11:38 PM
Jun 2017
mozgow said:
When Rhan asked "From what humans created monsters?" I thought to myself "From... humans". And I was right :-)

So Lillia killed Elq, but she wouldn't kill a human child, right? So that means Elq was a human child turned into monster, right? If that's the case then were other fairies created in the same way?

re-watch epi 10,Rhan casually drops a reveal/clue that very much pertains to Elq.

Should point out how Elq's voice was shown to be injuring Lillia,also in an earlier episode, Willem mentions he and his friends fought their final battle against an visitor.

@derprume

Sorry dodgemoto_23 is right,and you may want to wait before getting spoilers for SukaMoka :)

@ L-Ryoshi & @ Tarotist

Part of the confusion/misconception can be blamed on how the author adapted his novel.

Lillia is pretty much being just dumped unto viewers,and by using a scene pulled from the final novel to boot,quite a bit of Lillia's story has not been told.

This pertains to the author love of dribbling out bits&pcs of the reveals on the girls&the 17 Beasts in the novel. He has carried this over into the anime without providing much context-Suwong's explanation of the girls creation is well, incomplete for example.
The author has moved the Lillia v Elq scene from the final volume to seemingly, give viewers the "final" reveal on what the girls are.

The creation of the 17 Beasts is outside of what the anime will adapt.talking the 4th volume and Sukamoka.

Anathor said:

I wonder how they are going to adapt a certain part, given the fact that they anticipated the expedition done by the technitian. But from the op's memory image they showed something hinting about the fact that they will still add it in somehow.

This episode has a landing party of red shirts nosing about,and in the background is ice,so I expect that scene to be played out next week.

(hoping daughter gets her screen time )

Mod Edit: Merged duplicated posts; please use the edit button.
AlfyanJun 14, 2017 4:23 PM
Jun 14, 2017 12:25 AM

Jul 2014
Nordhammer said:
mozgow said:
When Rhan asked "From what humans created monsters?" I thought to myself "From... humans". And I was right :-)

So Lillia killed Elq, but she wouldn't kill a human child, right? So that means Elq was a human child turned into monster, right? If that's the case then were other fairies created in the same way?

re-watch epi 10,Rhan casually drops a reveal/clue that very much pertains to Elq.

Should point out how Elq's voice was shown to be injuring Lillia,also in an earlier episode, Willem mentions he and his friends fought their final battle against an visitor.

I was already told about that and posted my thoughts here (scratch the last point, I was told what the case is).
Jun 14, 2017 1:11 AM

Mar 2013
Great episode. Loved it.

Now that was some plot twist.
Is it safe to assume Lillia is dead? That Chtholly's dream got me confused.

Even if nothing really bad has happened so far, I love how anime evokes a sense of foreboding with every episode so far.
Jun 14, 2017 1:30 AM
Jul 2016
I'm honestly really sad. I just found out this anime is only 12 episodes. And that the light novel hasn't been announced as being translated. Time to learn Japanese i suppose
Jun 14, 2017 1:45 AM
KDE Plasma

Jun 2012
FinalFlash18 said:

Is it safe to assume Lillia is dead?

Lillia is a human - Willem is the only survivor of humanity - Yeah, she is dead all a very long time, ago.

But it seems like she killed Elq before, so can we assume that Elq has recovered like the Skull thing does before ??

The only problem I have is that it was said that the corpse of an god (visitor ??) was taken to the village. Could it be the case that Elq only exist as a mental being without a real body anymore ?? Could it be that Elq is the mental hive of all Leprechaun ?? That all Leprechaun will meet her after their mind is about to die (like the way Chtholly did meet her ??)

Just a theory on my side, but it could be a special case with Chtholly because she is connected with Elq.
CyanwasserstoffJun 14, 2017 1:55 AM
Jun 14, 2017 2:28 AM

Mar 2013
Cyanwasserstoff said:
FinalFlash18 said:

Is it safe to assume Lillia is dead?

Lillia is a human - Willem is the only survivor of humanity - Yeah, she is dead all a very long time, ago.

Ah yes, you're right. I was overthinking it too much >_>
Jun 14, 2017 2:28 AM

Dec 2013
So the beasts were formally human?

That was a sudden proposal...
Jun 14, 2017 2:38 AM

Mar 2016
Finally. Just finally.

If you think I'm normal, you're wrong.
Jun 14, 2017 2:43 AM
Mar 2017
Hahha william, merrid me
Jun 14, 2017 3:05 AM

Dec 2015
Chtholly now has her own fan club xD It'd be sad if after all this she lost her memories entirely.
"At some point, I stopped hoping."
Jun 14, 2017 3:07 AM
Jun 2017
@mozgow

Missed that post, sorry for repeating but hey gave it go without using spoilers :)
Jun 14, 2017 3:40 AM
Apr 2017
Cyanwasserstoff said:
Could it be the case that Elq only exist as a mental being without a real body anymore ?? Could it be that Elq is the mental hive of all Leprechaun ?? That all Leprechaun will meet her after their mind is about to die (like the way Chtholly did meet her ??)

G_Spark233 said:
So the beasts were formally human?

Mod Edit: Added spoiler tags; please hide plot details.

Mod Edit: Merged duplicated posts; please use the edit button.
AlfyanJun 14, 2017 4:23 PM
Jun 14, 2017 5:30 AM

Jul 2013
HaXXspetten said:

Bet the fanboys/girls had a field day with that scene

Yeah and then the next episode comes and they are left with despair, cursing the author
Jun 14, 2017 6:36 AM

Oct 2014
This will hurt ;_;
Jun 14, 2017 6:43 AM

Oct 2016
NotaFire said:
I'm honestly really sad. I just found out this anime is only 12 episodes. And that the light novel hasn't been announced as being translated. Time to learn Japanese i suppose

The LN has been fan-translated up to the 4th volume and part of the 5th. (incidentally, the Chinese version has been completed)

Mod Edit: Removed quote of deleted post.
AlfyanJun 14, 2017 4:03 PM
Jun 14, 2017 7:17 AM

Mar 2017
After one night thinking, i could assimilate : ¨ He wants to get married before transform in a beast¨. Beginning this anime I was thinking : ¨they will die in a war¨ , but this situation is so sad. u.u
Jun 14, 2017 7:22 AM

Oct 2015
sakamoto-kun said:
Dat erotic massage tho xD

Humans killing humans that plottwist ala Attack on Titan was quite shocking for Wilhelm. The tension during that scene was quite good.

But the following proposal came totally unexpected (was more surprised than Wilhelm a few moments earlier) and unfortunately I couldn't really feel it.

Overall it was a decent episode.

Some massive attack on titan spoilers right there... maybe put a spoiler tag or something.
Jun 14, 2017 7:35 AM

Nov 2016
oFFoy said:
sakamoto-kun said:
Dat erotic massage tho xD

Humans killing humans that plottwist ala Attack on Titan was quite shocking for Wilhelm. The tension during that scene was quite good.

But the following proposal came totally unexpected (was more surprised than Wilhelm a few moments earlier) and unfortunately I couldn't really feel it.

Overall it was a decent episode.

Some massive attack on titan spoilers right there... maybe put a spoiler tag or something.

Even if I would put a tag on it named Attack on Titan it wouldn't be much better, and I think most people actually know about it since season one and the Female Titan. But thanks for your concern.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Jun 14, 2017 7:39 AM
Apr 2017
amc9988 said:
I thought Williem and the others use their dug weapon to fight against the "monsters" like the one that only have his head right now (the one that help the wizard to float the island and the one Williem fight before he was frozen)? What are these monsters? Demons? Aliens? And after that the Beast appear and destroy the world.

Braves used dug weapons against anyone church ordered them to kill (other races, other humans, aliens...). Monster with only head is alien, one of Elq guardians whose body was destroyed by Williem. When aliens came, they cursed immortal beasts and turned them to humans.
Jun 14, 2017 8:07 AM
Aug 2015
Nice proposal, it was extremely cute and well done. Still, this episode was the calm before the storm. Get ready for the feels in the next two, because there is going to be a lot of them. Unless it's an anime original happy ending which I don't see happening with the death flags just casually flying by and making me depressed.
Jun 14, 2017 9:45 AM
Jun 2014
yslee9 said:
So both the monsters and fairies are created from humans. This fact raises many questions and theories for me.

1. Lilia was fighting for her love who is presumed to be "Willem"?

2. Since Lilia was fighting Elq, was Elq not human?
Is so, then Chtholly is not Elq reincarnated?

3. Is Chtholly actually Lilia?
Since both Elq and Lilia were red hair, it was a way to throw us off. The memory Chtholly had actullay was her being Lilia interacting with Elq? So Lilia (now Chtholly) and Willem reunite after 500 years? This will be a nice twist and sweet story.
remiska said:
Tokoya said:
Between finding out the truth about the beasts and knowing that without a doubt, somebody I love is gonna die, I dunno which is more fucked up

I can't even enjoy the ending scene between Holly and Will because of all the death flags they raised lol >.<

All questions that I was wondering about this episode

i also was wondering
can some ln reader answer these? (even if its a spoiler)

1)yes
2)BIG SPOILER SO BE WARNED

3)
Thats what I remember from the top of my head, I am sure i left out some details but thats the summary

derprume said:
Two episodes left!

no BIG SUKASUKA AND SUKAMOKA SPOILER BE WARNED
iRAWRasaurusJun 14, 2017 10:11 AM
Jun 14, 2017 10:46 AM
Jun 2017
Sigh the miss-information being handed out as spoilers.

Several folks should think about re-reading the novel and make some corrections.

In particular information given about the 17 Beasts is just plain wrong in several comments.

NordhammerJun 14, 2017 10:55 AM
Jun 14, 2017 11:42 AM

Apr 2011
What are the Half-Life Barnacles doing in this anime.

Is this actually Half-Life in the future ? xd
Jun 15, 2017 2:47 AM

Sep 2016
i really hate wilheim overdramatic spasm
and we suisei gargantia now
GangsterCatJun 15, 2017 2:54 AM
CrossAnge

Hey guys check my profile for current airing season anime recommendation (guaranteed best taste)
Jun 15, 2017 7:09 AM

Feb 2008
It won't end well... The revelation regarding the origin of the beasts was grim.
Jun 15, 2017 7:20 AM

Sep 2011
I love the world building. It's really fantastic.
Jun 15, 2017 7:56 AM

Jul 2016
nice proposal, didn't expected it coming.
So Elq isn't Illia, I thought her as younger Elq since they're both red hair a separate existence, kinda confusing, I'm eager to know the truth.
2 episodes left, I feel something really bad coming, preparing for the feels.
Jun 15, 2017 9:23 AM

Oct 2014
GangsterCat said:
i really hate wilheim overdramatic spasm
and we suisei gargantia now

So Wilhelm realizing this whole time that the beasts being killed are former humans from his time, he shouldn't freak out like a decent human being.

Utterly laughable opinion. Seriously.
Jun 15, 2017 5:58 PM

Aug 2015
Oh boy! More massages just like I wanted!

We've also got more death flags so this was quite an episode.
Jun 16, 2017 7:39 AM

Oct 2008
Rhantolk is such a bad attitude towards Willem but as soon as she was massaged by Willem such hentai moans we could only hear!
Chtholly has seen the weakest side of Willem again.
Another burst of emotions hug of Willem to Chtholly!
then suddenly Willem proposed to Chtholly! oh man! this is really hurting to see...
Well...that was an awkward way to suddenly end the episode and go to ED instantly.
4/5.

Jun 16, 2017 7:35 PM

Jul 2010
Almost had tears in my eyes. :') I'm in love with the simplicity of this anime -- Chtholly and Willem's relationship is so unbearably beautiful, as are her past memories locked up inside her.

Wish this was a VN instead of an LN... would have played it without a doubt.
Jun 17, 2017 6:28 AM

Feb 2014
So, the deeper you stare at the abyss, it stares the same way back at you eh?
When someone asks me why I like anime, I'd say Just Because.

Jun 17, 2017 11:32 AM

Apr 2015

Would die for this loli XD. Btw so the loli red haired girl is evil?
Jun 17, 2017 12:38 PM

Dec 2014
Would be interesting if Ctholy told Willem about seeing Lillia etc. But overall i really liked this show, and especialy soundtrack is really great.
Jun 17, 2017 6:33 PM

Oct 2016
Shiro_cze said:
Would be interesting if Ctholy told Willem about seeing Lillia etc. But overall i really liked this show, and especialy soundtrack is really great.

Even though she saw Lillia she wouldn't tell it apart from every other random memory flash, since Willem never told her anything specific about his past
Jun 17, 2017 7:02 PM
Nov 2015

Lillia and Chtolly, it might mean Lillia was the previous life of Chtolly and she killed Elq who left a "curse" on her future reincarnations?

Germs_N_Spices said:
derprume said:
Two episodes left!

What! There're already 4 volumes of SukaMoka? What are the translators even doing!
Jun 17, 2017 7:38 PM

Oct 2016
HiggsBoson said:

Lillia and Chtolly, it might mean Lillia was the previous life of Chtolly and she killed Elq who left a "curse" on her future reincarnations?

Germs_N_Spices said:

I might be mistaken since I haven't begun to read SukaMoka, but I think thats Nygglatho
Jun 17, 2017 9:28 PM
Apr 2017
@Germs_N_Spices Yup, that's Naigrat with-.... nevermind.
Jun 18, 2017 5:16 AM

Nov 2011
In the final, I only partially succeeded in following Willem's considerations, so I still obscure why he asks Chtholly to marry him. As you can see in the final promo, it seems that someone's destiny is already marked, who knows! I hope the series does not end with this season, but there is some sort of next season.
Jun 18, 2017 5:18 AM
Apr 2017
terrablu2003 said:
why he asks Chtholly to marry him.

Because that will make her happy.
Jun 18, 2017 8:18 AM

Oct 2016
terrablu2003 said:
I still obscure why he asks Chtholly to marry him.

I'll give you the monologue when he said that in the LN

Jun 18, 2017 8:31 AM

Feb 2009
I wanna open these spoiler tags so much but not sure if they'll get explained soon so I dunno...

I don't want anyone to die, but if there is a connection between Lillia and Ctholly it would make sense, Lillia is the one with the great housewife skills BECAUSE she and Willem were together before, and now they'll just be together again, even if Ctholly disappears, cuz I don't feel confident anyone can beat Elq at this point.

Jun 18, 2017 9:42 AM

May 2016
Am i the only one still in denial despite all the death flags?

I dunno if I should prepare some tissue box for the upcoming episodes either....
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Shuumatsu Nani Shitemasu ka? Isogashii desu ka? Sukutte Moratte Ii desu ka? Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 27, 2017

458 by -ODA- »»
Apr 9, 8:01 AM

Poll: » Shuumatsu Nani Shitemasu ka? Isogashii desu ka? Sukutte Moratte Ii desu ka? Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jun 20, 2017

133 by toralbabs »»
Nov 6, 2023 7:11 PM

Poll: » Shuumatsu Nani Shitemasu ka? Isogashii desu ka? Sukutte Moratte Ii desu ka? Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jun 6, 2017

144 by toralbabs »»
Nov 5, 2023 2:04 AM

Poll: » Shuumatsu Nani Shitemasu ka? Isogashii desu ka? Sukutte Moratte Ii desu ka? Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - May 30, 2017

130 by toralbabs »»
Nov 3, 2023 8:38 PM

Poll: » Shuumatsu Nani Shitemasu ka? Isogashii desu ka? Sukutte Moratte Ii desu ka? Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - May 23, 2017

85 by toralbabs »»
Oct 31, 2023 8:37 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.