Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 »
May 14, 2017 3:07 PM
Jul 2014
Lelouch0202 said:
Takuan_Soho said:

On that, I don't think so, if anything she is the yangire's weakpoint. Yangire uses lies to activate her magic - she has to get the other person to say them or deny it - Had the knight hit her, the attack would have rebounded on the knight. Because magic girl's intents are pure, her thoughts match her deeds, she is the one person that Yangire can't use her magic on.

In a weird way, she could actually be the one who turns the Yangire - in that obviously she thinks that everyone in the world is hypocritical and gets what the deserve, to have someone who isn't would be a stunning revelation to the Yangire.

But we will have to see!

Well the yangire has her way with twisting words so she might as well be capable of deluding Mamika but yeah you're most probably right that Mamika has the best chance of turning Yangire. We can only wait and see what happens.

That's what I thought. That Magane (Yangire) would paste Mamika. Still, we can only wait for next ep. I expect Kanoya or Yuuya to show up, though.
May 14, 2017 4:17 PM

May 2014
Go and do something about it mahou shoujo!
This new creation, the schoolgirl, does she not wear panties?
I do like her character.
May 14, 2017 5:43 PM
Jan 2016
Makagami really reminds me of characters like Samon from "Samon-kun wa Summoner" or Neuro from "Majin Tantei Nogami Neuro", except it looks like her genre isn't comedy. Completely immoral characters like that are generally accompanied by a "straight man" who they keep around to torture, but winds up tempering their behavior.
May 14, 2017 6:10 PM

Jan 2013
Somehow the shark tooth girl was the only one who didn't get involved in the fight. That was unexpected.
Good episode though
May 14, 2017 6:13 PM
Apr 2016
Loved the new girl, interessant and crative character; the trick with lies was really unespected and very very good. Also loved how nihilistic she is. The dialogue with Aliceteria was intlelligent and sharp, that's why a love this show, the text is great. The meta also. Aliciteria lives in a Beserk-ish world, both still believes in good and justice, not like Guts. And man, how a i love Mamika, she is the greatest homage to Madoka I've ever seen. Idealistic and naive, everithing about her puts a smile ina Madoka fan, loved how she puts duty and kindness over her alliance with de Military Princess. Cannot wait for next ep.

PS: the shock moment of the MC let me a little bit disapointed, why he dind't talked about the Princess' origin is a mistery... maybe he wants to do everything by himself at the end and serach for the Princess alone. It was at least illogical
Lax_CauxMay 14, 2017 6:23 PM
May 15, 2017 2:48 AM

May 2009
Ahhh~ Feeling the intensity is so great~ :D
That new creation is so creepy and interesting :D
I'm looking forward in seeing Yuuya soon as he is another interesting character... I hope for a better next episode :D

“I despise common sense.
I’ve seen the world from every possible angle.
This cruel, ridiculous, beautiful world.”

- Lacie Baskerville

||||
May 15, 2017 3:35 AM

Oct 2013
Best episode so far. And seeing Mamika joins other side was interesting.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 15, 2017 4:48 AM
Aug 2013
Anathor said:
Shouta kept silent about it, he obviously feels his actions in the past would be judged by the others as being the origin of this whole mess.

And that's when the show lost all my respect and interest. It's the old, old, boring, absurd and ridiculous device of a character learning something important and for no reason at all keeping silent about it. It doesn't make sense to think the others would blame him, just as it doesn't make sense for the creations to blame their creators, as said creators had no idea the worlds they were creating actually existed. A person would have to be totally schizophrenic to think something like that (or under five). It's just a stupid overused plot device to keep the suspense.
Also, the Mahou Shoujou girl is really annoying in her naivete.
May 15, 2017 5:28 AM

Dec 2014
ikarishinji49 said:
Anathor said:
Shouta kept silent about it, he obviously feels his actions in the past would be judged by the others as being the origin of this whole mess.

And that's when the show lost all my respect and interest. It's the old, old, boring, absurd and ridiculous device of a character learning something important and for no reason at all keeping silent about it. It doesn't make sense to think the others would blame him, just as it doesn't make sense for the creations to blame their creators, as said creators had no idea the worlds they were creating actually existed. A person would have to be totally schizophrenic to think something like that (or under five). It's just a stupid overused plot device to keep the suspense.

That was my speculation at the time. However I think it is more likely that he didn't want to share things he knew about Shimazaki, before being sure that it was indeed her that created Altair.
From the flashbacks we saw, it is possible they had a relationship and blaming your ex (suicide) girlfriend about this whole mess without being 100% sure, wouldn't have been in line with his character, nor very tactful for that matter.
I don't like Shouta as a character, I find him boring and shallow. I wonder if he is going to man up at some point, I mean with 22 episodes there are plenty of character development opportunities.
May 15, 2017 6:04 AM
Dec 2015
It doesn't take a genius to tell that your side is the evil side when you're recruiting a psychopath who just killed an old librarian.
thank god magical girl finally noticed and decided to help the actual good guys.
May 15, 2017 7:40 AM
May 2017
Ok is there any possibility that the new girl (Yangire) will use her ability to become a god? since she can reverse lies but then again its just a thought, the process can be far from that.

though she was able to bring something into reality so its a possibility right?

She could become a major antagonist later on but i highly doubt it hahaha.
May 15, 2017 9:07 AM

Nov 2015
I'm really impressed. Magical girls are really strong.
Then, Madoka is the strongest character in anime history.
May 15, 2017 10:00 AM
Apr 2016
X7x_Eternal_x7X said:
Ok is there any possibility that the new girl (Yangire) will use her ability to become a god? since she can reverse lies but then again its just a thought, the process can be far from that.

though she was able to bring something into reality so its a possibility right?

She could become a major antagonist later on but i highly doubt it hahaha.

As you could have already understood, she is an insane scum with abilities to occult and... lie-bending? Elaborating in her abilities is not my concern.
She basically wants to have fun by wreaking havoc upon the world of "gods". But that, so generic, right? That is why she is plotting to wreak havoc upon the worlds the "gods" created. Alisteria believe that they can change her world for the better. Why would not that occultic psycho believe she can make them change the worlds for the worse?
You can finally see something purely evil in the series. And something to be stopped by the end.
Re:formed
May 15, 2017 12:04 PM
Shingster

Jun 2015
Hmm so it seems that Souta knew the creator who created military girl then. From their interactions so far it does seem that Souta does recognize her somehow. So military girl was from a series called Altair from eternal wars eh. Hmm so there you have it Sota did in fact know military girl. Maybe you should tell Selestia about this since you are fighting on the same side after all. Hmm well since when creations appear they do so with a unique signature that can be picked up tracking them as they appear shouldn't be hard. Lol Selestia finally has a phone eh. I wonder did Souta have a role in creating military princess though because his reaction at seeing who she is is a bit strange if he only knew of who created her. Hmm a new creation appears then. One that looks like a high school girl. And one that looks to be a mage i believe. Hmm Aliceteria seems to be one that prefers to be alone eh. Still the bond and friendship that she and Mamika shares is interesting. Mamika is friendly and bubbly while Aliceteria is resolute, determined and prefers solitude. Both are useful to each other and both support each other i guess.

So it seems that Aliceteria and Mamika were sent to find the new girl then. I wonder about the new girl though. As a mage she will no doubt be powerful but his attitude is at the moment still unclear. Mamika is one that always tries to see the best in people eh. Attitude and values are important in someone which is something i agree with. Without that a person no matter how powerful will not be a good and reliable ally. Lol AliceTeria has a weird and long way of complimenting someone lol. Hmm so it seems this new girl is not as harmless as she looks and is in fact a psychopath. She sure has an interesting ability though that relies on lies. Man the poor bookstore owner though. Well i guess in this case the government will be forced to cover this up. So this new character is a villain character instead of a hero eh. Meteora's accessment is correct as always. Well Rui was forced to fight in countless battles in his world so i can understand why he would want to act on his own accord in this world i guess. Hmm if anything Rui likes to boast about himself lol especially to girls. So it seems that Mamika and AliceTeria find the villain first it seems. Mamika's explanation is basic but omitted some essential parts like they don't care what happens in this world as long as they get back to theirs. And the way the villain gazes at the surrounding areas as she heard this news tells me that she realizes that she can go crazy here after all. If anything as a hero of justice AliceTeria's senses regarding whether someone is good or bad is pretty good. In this case this villain is obviously the latter for her. It seems that she was trying to provoke AliceTeria there. Man she really is going all out in trying to provoke AliceTeria there though.

It would seem that AliceTeria wasn't able to contain her fury here which is unsurprising given how far this villain went. Not even Mamika can calm her down now. Hmm what a timely entrance from Selestia though. That actually managed to save Alice's life as well. Hmm now this is a pretty unique situation here. Both Selestia and AliceTeria know that the girl is a villain but circumstances define that Selestia defend her while AliceTeria kills her. Mamika does try to stop the fighting such is her nature but having no combat between both sides will also give the military princess the opportunity she wants to destroy this world and it is as meteora says as long as Mamika and the others act under her plans combat will still have to take place. Sad really but unavoidable. I like how Meteora is countering AliceTeria's words with knowledge rather than having to fight it out though. But AliceTeria is letting the state of her world affect her decision and beliefs and causing her to believe Military princess instead. Thats why she is so determined and resolute in saving her world and believing in the military princess even when confronted with new info. Kinda sad really. Meteora's reply to Alice's words though was pretty good. So combat in the end was unavoidable eh.
Man AliceTeria sure hits pretty hard eh. I also love the insert song that plays during the fight as well. The fight between Selestia and AliceTeria should be a good one though. Hmm it seems the other guy on military princess's team also gets this chance to reveal himself. So he regards the combat here as being foolish eh. Mamika also seems to have doubts about using her power as well. Hmm now the fight is 2v2 eh. The bounty hunter sure fights pretty well actually. Damm his gravity bomb attack sure did a real number on Meteora though. Wow having Mamika defend Meteora from Blitz's attack sure was unexpected. Im glad that Mamika realizes that she has to stop this fight before it gets out of hand though.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 15, 2017 3:41 PM
Aug 2013
Anathor said:
ikarishinji49 said:

That was my speculation at the time. However I think it is more likely that he didn't want to share things he knew about Shimazaki, before being sure that it was indeed her that created Altair.
From the flashbacks we saw, it is possible they had a relationship and blaming your ex (suicide) girlfriend about this whole mess without being 100% sure, wouldn't have been in line with his character, nor very tactful for that matter.
I don't like Shouta as a character, I find him boring and shallow. I wonder if he is going to man up at some point, I mean with 22 episodes there are plenty of character development opportunities.

Yes, the two characters inthe show that were annoying me were Shouta and the magical girl. Now, it's only Shouta. :D Let's hope you're right! Anyway, I think you made a good point and I'll keep on with the series to see what happens. Also, I'm curious whether Gunpuku really wants to destroy all the worlds as Meteora thinks (perhaps because her creator committed suicide?) or it's something more subtle and interesting. The new psycho killer character was also interesting, and I liked to see how easily the Knight used her black-and-white sense of justice to justify her self-deluding reasons, which made her into a far more interesting character and I had given her credit for.
May 15, 2017 6:16 PM

Sep 2014
Finally another good episode rather than just episode one. I was sick of hearing Meteora infodump every episode. I enjoy the clash of ideals a lot more. The fighting was pretty cool too.
May 15, 2017 10:59 PM

Jul 2007
Whaaaaaat?! They actually fought?! And by fought I mean actually fought instead of throwing a tirade of technobabble at each other?! And it was not an excuse to have Meteora bore viewers with another 20 minute monologue?!

Has hell frozen over? Its still predictable(ofc Mahou shoujo would have change of heart - all of them will), its still average but this was actually okay to watch?

I mean don't get me wrong, next episode probably will be yet again a whole episode of them sitting in a single room with Meteora trying to put viewers to sleep with her monotone infodumps, but this was semi-decent and more akin to Episode 1? I mean lot's of things here still feel dumb and cinematography is still ehhhh but at least it is fun kind of dumb instead of boring-exposition kind of dumb. Sure there as some grandstandy "muh-ideals" stuff here but the characters ere actually fighting.

Why could we not have had this in like Episode 3? The show is so much better when it is not pretending it has something to say. All of the technobabble bullshit could have been skipped and the end of Episode 2 fight could have led directly to this.

Also there's a character named Blitz Talker.....is Rei Hiroe trolling the viewers?
The villains are so much more interesting and dynamic than the dull vanilla infodump-driven hero team too. They all look crazy and like to wreck shit which is always enjoyable. And then you look at MC trio and you see....ExpositionMachine OneNoteTsunTSun and....Souta whose only purpose is being future creator.

As someone else put it - this is literally the reverse of LOGH - while there you cringe at fights and cant wait to be amazed at dialogue scenes, in here you cringe and dread dialogue scenes and can't await for the fights.

This episode made me give this show another chance to see if this continues or if they fallback to snoozefest again. Is this what stockholm syndrome feels like?
AhenshihaelMay 15, 2017 11:06 PM
May 16, 2017 7:11 PM

Jan 2016
Alice is annoying af just die already
May 17, 2017 2:12 AM

Jul 2011
Zantius said:
I'm the only one who hates Youjo Senki

Youjo Senki is fucking AMAZING! I was close to start crying when I watched the last episode, if you don't like it your taste SUCK!!!
May 17, 2017 7:50 AM

May 2015
Madoka is going for it. ;p
"The future is always blank. Only your willpower can leave footsteps there."

"Ruling over death means ruling over life. Death is the climax of life. To have the best death, you must honor life."
May 17, 2017 9:28 AM

Dec 2016
I have a feeling Blitz Talker is going to be my favorite character!
“I love heroes, but I don't want to be one. Do you even know what a hero is!? For example, you have some meat. Pirates will feast on the meat, but the hero will distribute it among the people! I want to eat the meat!” - Monkey D. Luffy
May 17, 2017 10:38 AM

Aug 2013
AnimeManiac4Life said:
Zantius said:
I'm the only one who hates Youjo Senki

Youjo Senki is fucking AMAZING! I was close to start crying when I watched the last episode, if you don't like it your taste SUCK!!!

First off, you're obviously one of those types that gives the MAL community a bad name by shaming people's opinions by saying they have sucky tastes. Secondly, keep to the topic being this episode of ReCreators and not Youjo Senki. Finally, you can kindly PM me and I'll gladly explain why I did not care for said series as a whole but if you don't like it then you can kindly have a nice day.
Don't believe the hype.
May 18, 2017 5:08 AM

May 2016
Anyone know's the name of the music/soundtrack of the fight scene?

F**king epic!
May 18, 2017 7:11 PM

Jan 2013
Fantastic episode!
So we got the last creation, and she is a freaking crazy b*** xD
That guy with a gun, we still don't know why he is fighting.

That chat between Mamika and Alicetelia clearly wasn't enough to open Alicetelia's eyes :/ She could be a powerful ally, but she is being used by Altair.
Glad that Mamika finally opened her eyes xD and i hope she changed sides too.
We still don't know if it was Souta who created Altair...
It seems that Rui is chilling a lot hahah
"There is no such thing as an Anime elitist. You watch Anime, therefore, you are trash by society's standards."

May 19, 2017 12:31 PM

Mar 2014
still all good except this one thing. that old guy with a gun throws me off. i thought he will fight like emiya kiritsugu did using his wits, traps, and deceit but wtf, he flew straight into the battle! it doesnt suit him at all lmao. not to mention he also flies. dont care if it was because of his gravity defying pocket watch but holy shit what a let down
why am i so well drawn into time travel stories?
do i really have that many regrets?
May 19, 2017 11:26 PM

May 2014
Welp I thought that new character was a guy crossdressing at first from what I've seen in the OP, I'm surprised she's a girl LOL
May 20, 2017 4:29 AM
May 2010
My bet is that Souta and some girl he knew used to write stories together like a kid thing and not serious, but the girl he knew wanted to make it serious. The email that flashes by looks like it's asking for permission, and I bet the reason he didn't recognize the character fully but in part is because he knows and helped create the character, but the older version of her and didn't know about the newer version the co-creator and made officially after getting his permission some time ago.

But my bet is he helped create the character probably in pre-teen years with a girl who got big and wanted to bring their story as a big story.
May 20, 2017 6:24 PM

Feb 2013
Last episode: Maybe we'll learn about Military Uniform Princess next episode.
This episode: Nope.

Finally some action! This should have happened 3 episodes ago. Seems magical-girl is switching sides.
10/10 soundtrack
5/10 anime
May 20, 2017 6:29 PM

Jul 2011
Zantius said:
AnimeManiac4Life said:

First off, you're obviously one of those types that gives the MAL community a bad name by shaming people's opinions by saying they have sucky tastes. Secondly, keep to the topic being this episode of ReCreators and not Youjo Senki. Finally, you can kindly PM me and I'll gladly explain why I did not care for said series as a whole but if you don't like it then you can kindly have a nice day.

You cause this reaction when you write such stuff on your signature, it's not that you didn't expect from someone to write something about it, that was the reason after all you put it there, to cause reaction from the countless people who loved so much this anime, almost everyone agree that Youjo Senki was the best anime of Winter 2017 & people already miss it very much & like me they can't w8 until next season start, anyway you succeed on trigger someone by showcase your hate about something so many people love, the least you can do is to explain why you didn't like it & you even hate it as you say just for curiosity's sake to see if your reasons is justifiable even a bit...
May 20, 2017 6:48 PM

Aug 2013
AnimeManiac4Life said:
Zantius said:

You cause this reaction when you write such stuff on your signature, it's not that you didn't expect from someone to write something about it, that was the reason after all you put it there, to cause reaction from the countless people who loved so much this anime, almost everyone agree that Youjo Senki was the best anime of Winter 2017 & people already miss it very much & like me they can't w8 until next season start, anyway you succeed on trigger someone by showcase your hate about something so many people love, the least you can do is to explain why you didn't like it & you even hate it as you say just for curiosity's sake to see if your reasons is justifiable even a bit...

And once again you're just baiting an argument over someone's opinion. As for my signature? There's worse on here than what I got going on mate. Everyone's entitled to like what they wish to like and that goes for things they hate. Get over it.
Don't believe the hype.
May 20, 2017 7:46 PM

Mar 2016
Man it seems like they add a new character every episode! Another great episode though and I can't wait to see what happens next!
I shall rule over the realms of anime and manga! Mwahhahahahaha!!!
May 21, 2017 7:04 AM

May 2016
Some good fights out there. Magical grill will be pissing me off. I hate characters like that but still it's awesome anime
May 24, 2017 10:24 AM

Oct 2012
KamSung said:
Go and do something about it mahou shoujo!
This new creation, the schoolgirl, does she not wear panties?
I do like her character.

That's called Schrodinger's panties (they did it with the redhead too)
May 25, 2017 7:40 PM

Dec 2009
Oh my god everything about this show screams brilliance! That debate over justice etc, oh my god the truth in that...
❀桜舞う空〜                   Cute is Power.           🔗CosmoGenesis Project
“You cannot know what you do not know.”
“Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.”
“A truth seeker has no patience for BS.”

I seek only to improve myself and others.
May 26, 2017 2:26 AM
Apr 2011
One of the weaker episodes. Cliche main guy is even more cliche. Poor use of music.

I find myself disliking knight girl because she chose to believe the first thing she was told the moment she got to this new world. Her belief system is flimsy. I can't say she is a horrible character until this show ends as there's a lot of time to explain why she's an idiot.
4 8 15 16 23 42 4 8 15 16 23 42 4 8 15 16 23 42 4 8 15 16 23 42

http://putridcheese.deviantart.com
http://www.booksie.com/tosh/
http://stoptazmo.com/
Jun 1, 2017 3:31 AM

Jun 2008
alphazero4um said:
I thought the episode was pretty cool. The new character that showed up is 'crazy', but she actually knows a lot. "Killing is still killing, whether it be for justice or for fun". No way in heck I can even beat that. The Knight on the other hand is just a freaking hot head. Words can even reach her after being manipulated or even deceived. Souta you freaking dumbo start saying something. It will only be worse if you keep it inside. Ugh. Anyways the episode was great.

I like how she replied to that knight girl about killing for justice. "So What is your guideline for what is just? Could it be you kill based on your feelings? If you kill based on feelings then how is that any different than killing for fun?"

New character is awesome because it doesn't just add variety by being the complete villain vile type but because she actually can say very interesting things and isn't just some brainless killing machine.
Jun 2, 2017 9:16 PM
Sep 2011
I want to drop this anime but the arrival of shark teeth and megane guys change my mind i hope they stay evil and op

With how useless mc is i'm now in evil side
Jun 3, 2017 8:24 AM
Jul 2014
Meh ... MC is a mainstream "coward" who just happened to "forget" the character he created and just says nothing ... not for me really, this pisses me off more than anything. Plus the other (wait I just noticed they're all fucking girls) creations start to get my nerve too ... the plot doesn't feel right for me ... I'll watch it but probably lower my score at the end
Jun 3, 2017 11:24 AM

Jun 2013
The creepy girl is annoying, but in a fun way (she is animated in a lively way and Sakamoto Maaya is always nice). I don't know if that makes sense.

Alice has gone full-on Knight Templar. Mamika has reached her limit and wants everyone to stop fighting. Both of these things make perfect sense to me.
LeeTailorJun 3, 2017 11:43 AM
Jun 15, 2017 12:50 PM

Jul 2009
New girl is damn evil, I love Alice! She is amazing, her fight was great.
Jul 7, 2017 1:31 PM

Aug 2016
Hardgore_Lasagna said:
KatanaBR said:

I think it too, I call Alice "Saber" (both are knights and lawful good). That yangire girl (chaotic evil) remembers me "Genocider Syo" from Danganronpa, but I think she's inspired in other show too. The Mahou Shoujo (neutral good) is a generic mahou shoujo, can be any magical girl, I call her "Madoka". Celestia (lawful neutral) remembers me Emilia from Hataraku Maou-sama, but it's a completely different show. Rui (chaotic good) is from a random mecha anime, can be a Gundam character.

Character alignment:

Hey, you. I like you. And I think I agree with allignment assignment.
Jul 10, 2017 1:10 PM

Dec 2009
Magane is over the top nutszo and I fucking love it.
Sep 9, 2017 12:41 PM

Dec 2012
Alice: You smell of blood!
Demon Girl:You mean my period?

Dafuq that's hilarious!!! LMAOOOOOOOOOOO

Sep 18, 2017 6:40 PM
Feb 2011
I hate when writers use the tactic like someone doesn't say what they know because "plot". If you aren't able to make a good story without cheap means like that then maybe you shouln quit.
Dec 11, 2017 3:12 PM

Sep 2011
Dayuummm magical girl OP af!
Feb 22, 2018 9:03 AM

Mar 2015
Damn, Madoka being Madoka. The part where she doesn't want to fight or let's talk it out and being OP is just Madoka.

Anyway I really enjoyed this anime. The yangire character's power seems like making "lies" come true.

Mar 6, 2018 3:55 AM

Mar 2015
That last scene with all the action was great! I wonder if everyone will join forces in the end though!
I'm Bruneian and I like anime. And Manchester United. And fat cats.
Mar 30, 2018 9:49 AM

May 2012
That sure was intense AF! And boy that new creation is quite dark... interesting development though especially that ending! Let's see what's next.
Apr 3, 2018 2:46 AM

Jul 2014
Damn the new chick is ruthless. Can't wait to see the outcome of this pointless but at the same time a fight that is crucial in deciding what's gonna happen next.
Jan 20, 2019 2:29 PM

Jul 2014
Why didn't Souta tell Selesia that he found out who the white haired character is straightaway? Why keep it to himself? That's a stupid decision.
Pages (5) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Re:Creators Episode 22 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 16, 2017

400 by The_Wicker_Man »»
Apr 7, 1:52 AM

Poll: » Re:Creators Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Jun 3, 2017

236 by The_Wicker_Man »»
Apr 4, 6:01 AM

Poll: » Re:Creators Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - May 20, 2017

122 by KirinMeta2 »»
Apr 3, 3:33 PM

Poll: » Re:Creators Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 15, 2017

306 by AndrersVonPanda »»
Mar 3, 3:10 PM

Poll: » Is Altair the most powerful anime character we have seen yet in any anime? (spoiler) ( 1 2 3 4 )

LelouchXLuluko - Sep 4, 2017

169 by Raptors0verlord »»
Jan 28, 6:03 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.