Forum Settings
Forums
New
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (53) « First ... « 50 51 [52] 53 »
Nov 9, 2016 3:26 AM

Jun 2009
Will all American weeaboos get deported now?
Nov 9, 2016 4:31 AM

Oct 2009
Here's a PROOF that Hillary's supporters hate U.S.A.

I mean, you may hate our new president, but burning US flag is an act of treason. That's what ISIS does!

"Three things will last forever—faith, hope, and love—and the greatest of these is love."

"Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres."
Nov 9, 2016 4:52 AM

Apr 2012
The salt is delicious. I love you, MAL.

Don't fade away, burn brighter.

Autocrat said:
Hitler was good, objectively.
Nov 9, 2016 4:53 AM

Dec 2013
takarabako said:

I mean, you may hate our new president, but burning US flag is an act of treason. That's what ISIS does!
It's less about what's good for the country and more about who's right and gets their way anymore with the election.
Nov 9, 2016 4:56 AM

Jul 2014
LOL, not enough voter fraud for Hillary.
Wecc said:
All hail HaXXspetten king of the loli traps!
Nov 9, 2016 4:56 AM

Jan 2014
why the fuk is it so bad to be from canada?
Sonic X is basically an isekai
Nov 9, 2016 4:59 AM

Jan 2014
I have to say I feel a little pity for Clinton. Losing twice cannot be good for the heart.
"Let Justice Be Done!"

My Theme
Fight again, fight again for justice!
Nov 9, 2016 5:01 AM

May 2010
RedRoseFring said:
I have to say I feel a little pity for Clinton. Losing twice cannot be good for the heart.

And in 8 years she'll be 77 if even still alive.

The Oval Office has eluded her.
Nov 9, 2016 5:21 AM

Apr 2014
RedRoseFring said:

I don't. She's one of the worst people in the world.
Nov 9, 2016 5:22 AM

Jan 2012
Altairius said:
RedRoseFring said:

she will never go to prison , just so u know
trump is just big mouth

Trump will be much like Obama, Bush, etc. It is sad that people have such high expectations of him.

Nov 9, 2016 5:26 AM

Apr 2014
AllenVonStein said:
Altairius said:

she will never go to prison , just so u know
trump is just big mouth

Trump will be much like Obama, Bush, etc. It is sad that people have such high expectations of him.

True, Bush and Obama also called out George Soros by name twice in a debate.
Nov 9, 2016 5:30 AM
Jul 2018
There is a decent amount of salt at my job.
Nov 9, 2016 5:36 AM

Dec 2013

url

Riots in Cali now.
Nov 9, 2016 6:01 AM

Apr 2012
I'm almost getting sexual excitement out of this ongoing rustling. More riots! More so we can cement the fact that liberals have become idiots!

More so we can have 8 years of Trump, not only 4.

Hahahahaha!

Autocrat said:
Nov 9, 2016 6:04 AM

Aug 2013
Astros said:

url

Riots in Cali now.

Burning their own flag can't think of a better image to sum up why they're losers. How can they apparently want to "save America" from trumps "hate" when they hate America in the first place. All we heard from liberals last 10 years is how much america sucks, how they'd rather live anywhere else. How its evil west and should be destroyed ect ect now they pretend to suddenly care about their country lol

It just proves the people who love America and want it to be fixed won.
SpooksNov 9, 2016 6:08 AM
Nov 9, 2016 6:05 AM

Jan 2012
Astros said:

url

Riots in Cali now.

lol race war and diversity when

You just shot yourselves in the foot, and things are about to get real, real bad.
check your 401(k) balance this morning for your first sign you've made a SERIOUS mistake. Thanks for dragging the rest of us down the drain with you.

muricans u have only urself to blame

Nov 9, 2016 6:16 AM

Aug 2013
@inevitable riots

What a knee jerk reaction by the losing side. To be honest, I think that either side would've done something like this if they lost, but it's a bit ironic coming from the liberals, when tons of them have been spreading fear mongering about how violent, intolerant, and brutish the Trump crowd is, lol.
Nov 9, 2016 6:26 AM

Apr 2012
Allen is running out of ammo, I love major elections. I don't even need to move a finger.

Autocrat said:
Nov 9, 2016 6:28 AM

Nov 2012
Immahnoob said:
Allen is running out of ammo, I love major elections. I don't even need to move a finger.

the stocks may have crashed but salt mines are really up today.

Nov 9, 2016 6:31 AM

Apr 2012
Orevataf said:
Immahnoob said:

the stocks may have crashed but salt mines are really up today.
Yep, and all I have to say is "I told you so!" to everyone that doubted my powers...

Oh and, to not support a loser. No wonder stock crashes when you support one.

Autocrat said:
Nov 9, 2016 6:32 AM

Sep 2012
lol if you think trump will be of any use as president
lol if you think he's gonna deport anyone
lol if you think he's gonna ban muslims
lol if you think it's safe to be a racist now

Oh maybe, maybe it's the clothes we wear
The tasteless bracelets and the dye in our hair
Or maybe, maybe it's our nowhere towns or our nothing places
But we're trash, you and me
We're the litter on the breeze
We're the lovers on the streets
Just trash, me and you
It's in everything we do
It's in everything we do

Nov 9, 2016 6:36 AM

Apr 2012
Considering Republicans dominated, I doubt either Hillary or Trump could move in any way (since Repubs hate Trumperino). They might have supported Hillary for war related matters.

This is all about the salt.

Autocrat said:
Nov 9, 2016 6:44 AM

Mar 2016
Wow, Trump's win is more surprising than Brexit
If the entire world would vote Hillary would win with 90%, but Americans are so weird xD
Im wondering why did women, black people and hispanic vote in Trump, are probably just masochist

If you watched 13 Reasons Why in 13 hours in a row (like me) you got my respect !
Nov 9, 2016 6:45 AM

Sep 2012
I still can't believe /pol/ memed a president to victory, that is really, REALLY impressive.

Watched until 5 AM yesterday and damn, Florida in particular was an absolute rollercoster, started blue, then red, then blue then finally red again. Never expected that he was gonna win PA though, but I was gladly surprised that it was a decisive state for him to win the presidency when I woke up.

Congratulations to all Americans, you got the best (or at least my favorite) candidate possible. The salt is just a bonus pleasure.
Nov 9, 2016 6:50 AM

Jun 2016
I'm slightly shocked by Trump's victory, but I expected this. There's no middle ground in this election.

You (As a U.S. citizen) either vote for Trump, or vote for Hillary. There's no other better choices.
Nov 9, 2016 7:37 AM
Jul 2018
Literally at the stage where I just don't give a shit anymore.
I expect that there'll be assasination attempts and impeachment eventually. Either candidate was likely going to deal with that.

Once again, this election will go down historically as being one of the most abominable for voters and the media from a behavioral standpoint. I'm praying the aggression will finally subside.
Nov 9, 2016 7:50 AM

Jan 2011
TooFaced said:
NOBODY FUCKING TOUCH ME ON THE BOAT BACK TO AFRICA

I will kill or be killed before I find myself in Haiti. Born and raised here but alt-right members don't seem to care about that.
Nov 9, 2016 8:09 AM

Sep 2007
Xenocrisi said:
I can't even.........

Sasuga America

Lol, I thought you said Sausage America.

Nov 9, 2016 8:33 AM

May 2010
AllenVonStein said:

Lol.

Obama single handedly did more to break down race relations and tensions than the KKK have in the last 50 years.

Trump will be a president for all citizens, and will unite the people.
Nov 9, 2016 9:16 AM

Feb 2010
Thrashinuva said:
RedRoseFring said:

And in 8 years she'll be 77 if even still alive.

The Oval Office has eluded her.

you meen 4 years a president term only last 4 years then they have a "chance" to be re-elected
"among monsters and humans, there are only two types.
Those who undergo suffering and spread it to others. And those who undergo suffering and avoid giving it to others." -Alice
“Beauty is no quality in things themselves: It exists merely in the mind which contemplates them; and each mind perceives a different beauty.” David Hume
“Evil is created when someone gives up on someone else. It appears when everyone gives up on someone as a lost cause and removes their path to salvation. Once they are cut off from everyone else, they become evil.” -Othinus

Nov 9, 2016 9:25 AM

Sep 2011
I wonder how long it will take people to realize trump and clinton barely differ all that much and have been close allies for longer than some of us have even been alive.

I'm getting massive flashbacks to obama, people bought into his anti establishment rhetoric before relaizing he was just more of the status quo, and hey look at that just like obama claiming to fight lobbyists trump did the same prior to hiring and empowering goldman sachs employees and george soros fundees. Its like pottery it rhymes.

Immahnoob said:
Jizzy, I know you have no idea how to argue for shit,

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

Nov 9, 2016 9:52 AM

Apr 2012
The salt will flow even more when Trump suddenly becomes capable.

Autocrat said:
Nov 9, 2016 10:02 AM

Dec 2013
AllenVonStein said:

You just shot yourselves in the foot, and things are about to get real, real bad.
check your 401(k) balance this morning for your first sign you've made a SERIOUS mistake. Thanks for dragging the rest of us down the drain with you.

muricans u have only urself to blame

Is this rhetorical or aimed at me?

Spooks said:
Burning their own flag can't think of a better image to sum up why they're losers. How can they apparently want to "save America" from trumps "hate" when they hate America in the first place. All we heard from liberals last 10 years is how much america sucks, how they'd rather live anywhere else. How its evil west and should be destroyed ect ect now they pretend to suddenly care about their country lol

They likely only want to save "their" America. Which in most cases adhere's to their own self interests. Because the current future America doesn't match their expectations and mental picture of how America should be then the flag and everyone not aligned with them is moot. It's really just an example of how self-centered the election process is/has become. It's more of a competition and a matter of "I told you so" than an interest in what's best for the United States, her allies, and the world as a whole.
Nov 9, 2016 10:07 AM

May 2010
http://www.reuters.com/article/usa-election-russia-putin-idUSR4N1D800D?c?

Putin (allegedly) wants to become allies.

Come on Russian bro's. It's time to make the world greater than ever before.
Nov 9, 2016 10:10 AM
Sep 2015
Yup, this was totally unexpected

Nov 9, 2016 10:33 AM

Jan 2015
I'm going to hide in Animeland for the next 4 years. Therefore, if the world is doomed and destroyed, I wouldn't know.

My friends on Facebook are already unfriending each other, yelling, cursing, calling each other very uncivilized names and posting the memes.

I'm actually finding this entire thing somewhat amusing.
Nov 9, 2016 10:55 AM

Jan 2012
takarabako said:

that's no proof

people haven't voted for him

hope they turned against him in second election

ISIS IS MADE BY MURICANS , aka Hillary .

Nov 9, 2016 1:00 PM

Oct 2015
Yomiyuki said:

The only people who were hoping that it would be safe to be racist now were the neoliberal identity politicians who were betting on Hillary's victory.
Nov 9, 2016 1:09 PM

Apr 2012
Lobinde said:
Yomiyuki said:

The only people who were hoping that it would be safe to be racist now were the neoliberal identity politicians who were betting on Hillary's victory.
You guys don't know much about law, right?

Autocrat said:
Nov 9, 2016 1:13 PM

Oct 2015
Immahnoob said:
Lobinde said:

What do you mean by that?
Nov 9, 2016 1:19 PM

Apr 2012
Lobinde said:
Immahnoob said:

You can be racist.

Autocrat said:
Nov 9, 2016 1:23 PM

Oct 2015
Immahnoob said:
Lobinde said:

You can be racist.

Well yes, that's definitely true, but I think we are more speaking in terms of being able to say racist things and maintain good social standing.

Which is definitely what neoliberal regressive "leftists" like to do when they treat minorities as tokens without any agency, good thing for us is those kind of attitudes that lost them this election.
Nov 9, 2016 1:30 PM

Apr 2012
Lobinde said:
Immahnoob said:
You can be racist.

Well yes, that's definitely true, but I think we are more speaking in terms of being able to say racist things and maintain good social standing.

Which is definitely what neoliberal regressive "leftists" like to do when they treat minorities as tokens without any agency, good thing for us is those kind of attitudes that lost them this election.
Then this is an asinine argument altogether. Trump becoming president wouldn't change the social aspect of America instantly anyway, for racism to be seen as a good thing when maliciously acted out.

It's damning for the dude that first made the claim that he wasn't referring to law.

Autocrat said:
Nov 9, 2016 1:37 PM

Aug 2008
Spooks said:
Astros said:

url

Riots in Cali now.

Must be that tolerant regressive left I've heard so much about. Where they are tolerant as long as you agree with them.

Lobinde said:
Immahnoob said:
You can be racist.

Now now, that is white privilege talking. Or if you happen to not be white, its that internalized racism talking. ;)

But then again these people think non-whites can't be racist, it would be amusing if they weren't training up a generation of college students into their ideology.
gswelcomeNov 9, 2016 1:57 PM
Nov 9, 2016 1:59 PM

Nov 2016
I'll be holding a candal light vigil tonight in New York City so all of you Hillary supporters can come together and lean on each other for strength.
Nov 9, 2016 2:21 PM

Mar 2008
TooFaced said:
"They re both bad so just vote 3rd party"

THIS IS HAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU VOTE THIRD PARTY

Only 55.6% of people that could vote voted at all. Also the voting system itself unfair which is why so few people vote. The DNC and media fucked up pushing for Hillary. It would have been in the bag with Bernie. So no, it had nothing to do with third party voters.
Nov 9, 2016 2:48 PM

Oct 2015
TooFaced said:
"They re both bad so just vote 3rd party"

THIS IS HAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU VOTE THIRD PARTY

Nope, this is what happens when the democrats pick a garbage candidate no one wanted. Hillary never stood a chance.

Keep blaming everyone but yourself though, it amuses me.
Nov 9, 2016 2:58 PM

Nov 2009

This is why you shouldn't cater to millennials. (map counting only votes of 18-25 year olds)
Nov 9, 2016 3:01 PM

Mar 2011
gswelcome said:
Must be that tolerant regressive left I've heard so much about. Where they are tolerant as long as you agree with them.
To be fair, that is a minority of the people (even in the left) rioting. I do like how your example does sum up that minority of the left though.

And besides California was for Hilary, they have no reason to be mad--this would be different if it was in a state that was split like Florida, or had an electorate cast against. Their vote was counted, and it didn't help her enough in the end. So it is not only futile, but dumb to riot in California.
"In the end the World really doesn't need a Superman. Just a Brave one"
Nov 9, 2016 3:05 PM

Mar 2011
Pirating_Ninja said:

This is why you shouldn't cater to millennials. (map counting only votes of 18-25 year olds)
They don't outweigh the 40-80 groups----not shocked, but thought Clinton's age might bring in more of the 65+ regardless of party lines; mostly based off bipartisan ex-presidential support.

Edit:--long week dealing with people in that age group..
SilverstormNov 9, 2016 3:13 PM
"In the end the World really doesn't need a Superman. Just a Brave one"
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (53) « First ... « 50 51 [52] 53 »

More topics from this board

Sticky: » The Current Events Board Will Be Closed on Friday JST ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Luna - Aug 2, 2021

272 by traed »»
Aug 5, 2021 5:56 PM

» Third shot of Sinovac COVID-19 vaccine offers big increase in antibody levels: study ( 1 2 )

Desolated - Jul 30, 2021

50 by Desolated »»
Aug 5, 2021 3:24 PM

» Western vaccine producers engage in shameless profiteering while poorer countries are supplied mainly by China.

Desolated - Aug 5, 2021

1 by Bourmegar »»
Aug 5, 2021 3:23 PM

» NLRB officer says Amazon violated US labor law

Desolated - Aug 3, 2021

17 by kitsune0 »»
Aug 5, 2021 1:41 PM

» China Backs Cuba in Saying US Should Apply Sanctions To Itself

Desolated - Aug 5, 2021

10 by Desolated »»
Aug 5, 2021 1:36 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.