Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »
Aug 22, 2016 6:10 PM

Oct 2015
I dont know why ppl are saying "ritsu is getting stronger" he cant even controll his powers and without Ekubo (a.k.a dimple) he is a 0 and has not even 5% of that power but ok and ofc mob will get in problems cuse of him....anyway a good episode really liked the ghost part, and Teru hair is STYLISH xD

Episode 8 hype!
Aug 22, 2016 6:12 PM

Jan 2009
damn next episode is fucking hype, i hope Mob will go 100% again
Aug 22, 2016 6:24 PM

Jul 2016
I'm starting to like Reigen more and more, dude is hilarious! :D
Ritsu wants to surpass his brother, let's see if he succeeds.

Oh and that class president got what he deserved.

‏‏‎ ‎

「‏‏‎ artist‏‏‎ 」

「‏‏‎ don't forget to wear your‏‏‎ mask‏‏‎ 」

「‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ 」
Aug 22, 2016 6:44 PM
Feb 2015
the whole ep I was waiting for ritsu to run into mob, I was just waiting excited and then it finally happens and CLIFHANGER??? I have to wait 7 whole days??? I really hate ritsu's new personality, but atleast now he's more than the perfect little brother with no character. I really hope they dont fight bc we all know that mob wont fight back....
Aug 22, 2016 7:19 PM

Feb 2010
shigeo's lill brother is getting reeeeeeeeally annoying.
and i feel sad because teru is not one of the main's characters, i would totally ship him and mob as bffs :~
hrmniAug 22, 2016 7:38 PM
Aug 22, 2016 7:25 PM

Aug 2013
_Nathaniel_ said:
Ritsu finally is able to use his abilities, too bad he's using them for evil instead of good.
I think its the other way around. He does evil things to get his abilities. Seems like being a responsible kid held him back.
Aug 22, 2016 7:27 PM

May 2008
Seems like the series is pushing Mob to use his powers against another human more and more with each arc. This time, his brother and maybe that adult psychic will be at the mercy of Mob.

Looks like next week's episode is gonna be crazy. GET HYPED.
Aug 22, 2016 7:36 PM
Jul 2016
Why so much Ritsu hate???

I understand where he is going with this direction: think about it, for your whole life you have been wanting psychic power, nearly giving up on having it, now you suddenly have that. The world you know is now within your grasp, you want to try that power, you want to show people what you are capable of now. The temptation is strong, you want to use it better, like someone you know - in this case, your brother, whose power is enormous, and you are his little one, you have to be able to do that, equal to him, better than him.

Lol to Reigen and Teru's hair xD
Aug 22, 2016 7:52 PM

Sep 2008
the ost in this so far is sounding awesome! love that song when ritsu and teru first meet. they are also doing a good job at tying those funny chapters in with the important plot scenes. Overall, Ritsu's arc is being so well done!!

I have to say, every time Teru has screen time, i get surprised at how charming and huge his personality is. I like his character but i feel like he's more larger and badass in anime form. I will say this forever but i'm still so happy for Sakurai taking on Reigen's role, he is amazingly funny.

I really hope they will be able to get Mob's character on that level with other characters cuz i've been feeling like he's been a bit downplayed in some scenes but maybe that's just my manga experience trying to set even higher expectations.
Aug 22, 2016 7:53 PM
Nov 2015
Please Mob vs Ritsu

Then again, my boner can only get so hard

4/5
Aug 22, 2016 8:54 PM
Jun 2015
This show is so fast paced yet so good that watching it feels like being force fed candy
Aug 22, 2016 9:13 PM

Jan 2013
OMG That ending!!!
"There is no such thing as an Anime elitist. You watch Anime, therefore, you are trash by society's standards."

Aug 22, 2016 9:20 PM
May 2014
Amazing ep, amazing anime. So underrated atm. Hopefully Mob can set Ritsu right.
Aug 22, 2016 9:47 PM

May 2015
With Ritsu going down such a dark path it creates a great contrast between him and Mob, who only uses his psychic powers for the better. Teru's wig was really funny. And Reigen was awesome as always. That cliffhanger though!
Cross-country >>>>>>>>>>>> Every other sport
Aug 22, 2016 9:49 PM

Jun 2015
Ritsu is getting more badass but a total dick right now sigh.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 22, 2016 9:51 PM
Mar 2016
Really enjoyed the new episode, cannot wait to see Ritsu and Mob fight!!
Aug 22, 2016 9:55 PM

Jun 2013
There is so much going on here and it's all great.
Aug 22, 2016 11:00 PM

Sep 2011
Another week passes buy and im still left just blown away by how much im loving it, next week looks super interesting with what seems like our first actual villain.

i really like what they are doing with ritsu, ive always liked these types of characters where their increasing power causes their downfall as a person.

Immahnoob said:
Jizzy, I know you have no idea how to argue for shit,

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

Aug 23, 2016 1:00 AM

Sep 2015
Well , kinda classic you get power and your personality changes...
Not a bad thing tho.
Aug 23, 2016 1:12 AM

Nov 2014
Sapewloth said:
Great setup episode. Felt less rushed than the last one, even though the adaptation keeps a very fast pace. I feel like the staff really went wild with the visuals this week, especially when it comes to Ritsu: I can't even count the number of wallpaper-worthy screenshots of him I managed to take this episode alone. They really found tons of creative ways to portray his ever growing arrogance and lust for power, while maintaining a certain light-heartedness that prevents the episode from feeling gratuitously edgy. Ritsu's being a total chuuni, and the show is perfectly aware of this.
That being said, I'm genuinely surprised that I ended up enjoying this episode so much , considering that what I'm the most excited for comes up next week and I knew this week wouldn't be particularly engaging on the sakuga department. But once again, my worries proved to be unfounded and the adaptation yet again exceeded my expectations on almost every front.

This might be a minor detail in the grand scheme of things, but I absolutely adore the way they handled the White T. Poison rumors, as if it was some kind of strategy/management game.

that was really, really fucking well done.

AyanoHime said:
Omg, the real hype is on episode 8, I'm not prepared.
Srsly though, I was fangasming all over the place after watching the preview.
literally can't wait for this:

And apparently Kameda will direct next week's episode, which means we can expect some serious eye-popping shit.

I'm not ready for episode 8.

Omfg, YEES!! *^*
My favourite badazz emotion of Mob. :'))

“The dreams and ideals we believe in, seem they might just fall apart if we take our eyes off them.”
Aug 23, 2016 1:26 AM
May 2016
How hilarious Teru's hair xD Good thing Teru had really changed, and he gave an advice to Ritsu. Too bad he's being eaten by his greed of power. The president just beaten by the gangs, thankfully he deserve it. The hooded guy on the preview looks like Mob's just got beaten along with Ritsu, and Mob is begging. Hype for next week, things are going to be more interesting.
Aug 23, 2016 3:47 AM

Feb 2016
Ritsu is a badass...
Aug 23, 2016 4:46 AM

Jun 2013
So Ritsu has psychic abilities and can see Dimple. Lol Shigeo smacked Dimple in the floor repeatedly and Ritsu repeatedly attacked him with his knee. Poor Dimple. Serves him right though because of what his plans are. He brings out Ritsu's powers which already started manifesting a bit because of his emotional changes. He was bored of being the good kid so he decided to see how it feels to be the bad kid and so he joined the dark side with the student council president. Together they eradicate delinquents with terrible methods of planting fake evidence to frame them for crimes they would never commit – they may be delinquents who would beat the crap out of others but they would never steal bloomers. Ritsu did embrace the dark side but he does have feelings of guilt. This state he's in brought out his powers. And Dimple saw this as a chance to control someone, but he was too weak to do that. The most he could manage was bringing out Ritsu's powers properly.

And the two form a team. Ritsu turns into Teru, using his powers a lot and doing stuff which will end with him having to use his powers. And Teru shows up with 150% head hair to tell Ritsu to not rely on his powers too much. Teru learnt his lesson from Shigeo and is giving Ritsu the same lesson. Teru still has his powers and is stronger than Ritsu but he's trying to become more like Shigeo as in not using his powers too much.

And delinquents from all over the kitchen, Bean Paste, Noodle Soup, Mayo, hear of the White T Poison who is the kid from Salt who happens to be so strong he defeated the super strong Teru. (according to that map, Teru is the strongest and then we have Onigawara. Onigawara is strong.) Ritsu takes care of a few and he gets mistaken as the White T Poison. But he doesn't care and keeps things that way. And Shigeo catches him while he is beating the crap out of some delinquents in an alley.

Shigeo won't mind Ritsu having psychic powers because he's said it himself that Ritsu has psychic powers which will manifest sooner or later. What he will mind is Ritsu using those psychic powers like he is – using it to beat the crap out of people. Shigeo doesn't want to use his psychic powers much and more than that he doesn't want to hurt anyone with his powers. Right before his eyes his younger brother is doing the one thing he doesn't want to do himself. Shigeo's explosion meter will go up a lot after seeing this. He probably won't blow up just because of this. What will cause him to blow is probably going to be that hooded man because he will probably be a formidable opponent who will down Ritsu and beat up the pacifist Shigeo. And this hooded man's friends are going to be the villains of the show. They look like super strong espers who could have some machine or whatever which extracts psychic powers or some brainwashing machine to control espers. And that hooded man seen in the last episode who scared Shigeo is probably part of this villainous gang.

Ritsu has turned into quite the bad boy. His badassery was ruined because of those two big red dots on his face lol. Shigeo being conned was pretty hilarious. Lol Reigan countered them with his own con skills. And now we'll be getting more sugoi flashy scenes next week. That student council president had what was coming for him. They nekoing beat the hell out of him only because he was with the White T Poison. That was pretty cool.
Aug 23, 2016 7:49 AM

Dec 2012
Woah the next episode looks good holyshit

Aug 23, 2016 7:54 AM
Mar 2016
puppetmazter said:
_Nathaniel_ said:
Ritsu finally is able to use his abilities, too bad he's using them for evil instead of good.
I think its the other way around. He does evil things to get his abilities. Seems like being a responsible kid held him back.

Ah yes, now that I realize it that is correct.
Aug 23, 2016 8:54 AM

Mar 2016
Teru's wig is hilarious :D

Ritsu has some badass power, but he's acting like an idiot... seriously ._. stop it Ritsu
Aug 23, 2016 2:07 PM

Feb 2014
Teru's wig makes him look like a blonde male version of Marge Simpson. XD

Ritsu's powers, with help from Dimple, has increased a lot, but his personality has turned him into an arrogant fool who thinks he can lecture and have his way by force. =/

At least Shinji got the beating he deserved though. That was already long overdue. =P

Either way, Ritsu's powers have got the attention of Teru, the purple hooded guy and worse of all, Mob himself. The preview looks to be brutal and heavily action-packed, so I'm looking forward to whatever happens next. =)
Aug 23, 2016 3:14 PM

Oct 2011
Ritsu gone mad with his powers
Glad student council president got what he deserved. Terus hair XD. Regan 😍
Omfg cliffhanger noo
Aug 23, 2016 5:54 PM

Dec 2008
Love the way karma stepped in and beat the shit out of the student council president multiple times! Got dude crouched down in the corner in a room full of trash about to pee himself!!
Aug 23, 2016 7:07 PM

May 2009
Oh god, amazing episode. This series just became a 10 for me. Hoping for a the ending to be good tho.
Reigen is too awesome xD his conning is on another level
"The weak get washed away by the tides of fate...The strong drink it up."-Godot
Aug 23, 2016 7:38 PM

Jul 2015
Glad too see the president getting his butt kicked, and about time too, though I wish I could have seen a little of it on screen. But Ritsu is still on the decline, and with strong psychic powers like his, things are gonna get bad, and I assume him and Mob are gonna end up in a fight.

Meanwhile Mob is... being tricked into paying for something by a couple of con artists... luckily his mentor understands those kinds of things and was able to help him out.
A Wild and Small Otaku has Appeared!
Aug 23, 2016 7:41 PM

Oct 2008
This show is getting better and darker!
Reigen saving Mob from those rip-offs! and used the same style of demanding money for the damage dealt physically, emotionally and psychologically! LOLZ!
Ritsu also developing his latent psychic powers but not yet as strong as Teruki!
So many fodder Middle School Gang!
This is what I'm interested about! the Adult hoodie Psychic!
5/5!

Aug 24, 2016 2:59 AM

Jun 2013
Ricchan is getting too big for his britches. I hate it when people do that.

Then again, it's a common plot in Anime/manga where someone supposedly weak gets too full of themselves after having a taste of power.

At least Ekubo is back. I love his interaction with Ritsu.
臭い-
Aug 24, 2016 3:35 AM

Apr 2016
It was a pretty cool episode, I liked it much more than the last one. Now let's see some fun with the newcomer... (o.o)
Aug 24, 2016 6:17 AM

Dec 2012
Ritsu is getting mad and he uses his power everytime. I think the next episode he will try to win against his brother and Mob will try to calm him.
Really a great episode with several funny parts when Reigen and Teru appears :).
Aug 24, 2016 7:08 AM

Aug 2012
The HYPE is real in this anime.

It would be awesome if the hoodie one is a con artist feels like because he is the same voice as Kaiki from monogatari :3
Aug 24, 2016 7:51 AM

Jun 2013
White T poison wtf? lol and the schools names are funny
Aug 24, 2016 8:22 AM
Jul 2018
*that moment when you already know whats gonna happen next and you really wanna tell, but you don't want anyone to get mad but you still really wanna tell cause you read the webcomic ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)*
Aug 24, 2016 4:47 PM
Apr 2014
Oh no :( Looks like Ritsu is not returning on his own from being evil D:

All in all great episode again! Reigen "saving" Mobs was really nice. That's how you deal with those people... And then the other fuck at the school got what he deserved, too. Well, not exactly. He got something of similar amount though :D It was so satisfying to see him cowering in his shitty room because he was scared to leave the house. Serves him right.

Also another esper appears next time, too. The preview looked promising.
Aug 24, 2016 5:41 PM
Jul 2018
Ritsu's power tripping process is fun, insightful and very tragic all at once. Beautiful story telling.

Cannot wait for the next episode, Mob Psycho 100 is so freaking amazing.
Aug 24, 2016 6:40 PM

Jan 2013
Didn't expect this kind of development, but it's nice and serious.
Aug 24, 2016 10:22 PM

Aug 2014
Mob, please teach that brother of yours some humility.

Happy to see that Shinji got jumped not once but twice in this episode.

SHITsu pissed me off so much in this episode that I was actually cheering for Teru to kick his ass...and speaking of Teru, his theme song is godlike (along with that "hair" lol)

And can't forget my dude Reigen for coming to Mob's rescue there. Now I'm starting to see why he's so loved by many.
KashKetchumAug 24, 2016 10:25 PM
Aug 25, 2016 10:36 AM
Aug 2016
Ritsu the next vilan?
Aug 26, 2016 2:22 PM

Feb 2015
Things are getting more interesting. the guy in purple hood finally appeared too and looks like he is stonger than Mob. well, let's just see in the next episode.

and looks like mob's brother is getting more crazy because he finally has a same power like mob. and it's kinda nice to see that blode hair guy again xD i wonder if he's gonna help mob in the next episode or not.

looking foward to the next episode.
Aug 27, 2016 1:05 AM
Oct 2010
This show sucks so far but I think this might be the turning point. I do hope the comedy gets better and the real story begins from here on out.
Aug 27, 2016 2:20 PM

Aug 2011
Teru's 150% wig was hilariously bad. Plus he's no longer a total asshole? Even better. Whilst Ritsu's going way overboard. I was strangely thrilled to see Teru ready to decimate his ass on the spot. Guess he isn't the worst as I originally thought.

Reigen conning the con artists = priceless. Also lol'd when the student council dude got beat up daily, the shithead had it coming. Bodybuilding club dudes still being great dudes.
死ねカス国に帰れ
Aug 27, 2016 6:01 PM

Dec 2015
Such an awesome episode, in a matter of a few episodes, our supposed main antagonist Teru has switched places with the supposed harmless younger brother.

Ritsu's powers grew a tonne in this episode, it's interesting where One is taking this although my money will always be behind Mob. Mob's just like Saitama, he'll always be the strongest regardless what he does - actually not after watching the preview, how exciting..

Literally died at Reigen's counter scam scene, what a way to lighten the atmosphere :D
~
Aug 27, 2016 10:14 PM
Aug 2015
Someone has become obsessed with power...
Aug 28, 2016 7:35 AM

Dec 2013
i really enjoyed this episode and the hype for the next episode is off the charts!!!!
That episode really made me like one- he may have a .... unique art style but his fights are top notch.
also fro a yt comment
Reigan Sends Mob to fight Ghosts
Mob sends Reigan to fight Con artists
That part looks like a role reversal of the first episode
Aug 28, 2016 9:07 AM

Jan 2015
Not enjoying the younger brother arc ._. Reigen and the con artist scene was quite funny though, and it was nice seeing Teruki's character development. Interested to see the sinister esper according to mob's reaction looks like he might be a challenge.
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Mob Psycho 100 Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jul 11, 2016

405 by ShirJager »»
Apr 17, 6:19 PM

Poll: » Do you think Mob is autistic? ( 1 2 )

TASM18 - Apr 4

56 by TASM18 »»
Apr 12, 11:43 PM

Poll: » Mob Psycho 100 Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jul 25, 2016

253 by mytsisontyhma »»
Apr 12, 1:35 PM

Poll: » Mob Psycho 100 Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 26, 2016

405 by squiddard »»
Mar 26, 10:01 AM

Poll: » Mob Psycho 100 Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 19, 2016

266 by squiddard »»
Mar 26, 9:16 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.