Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Jul 27, 2016 7:19 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Tanaka is so lewd!

Glad to see Kuro making an appearance this episode with her knowledge about magic. Although in many ways, it looks like Illya wasn't ready to fight her. Kinda interesting to see Illya take on hybrid version of other servants like Rider, Lancer, etc.

That yuri kiss though...
Stark700Jul 28, 2016 4:33 AM
Jul 27, 2016 7:39 AM
Jul 2011
Pretty solid episode, close adaption of the manga with a few nice additions as well as of course the as always great kiss scene.
Jul 27, 2016 8:10 AM

Apr 2010
Honestly Ilya in so many outfits was nice to see especially as saber.
Tanaka made a good additions for comedy this episode getting hungry during the right moment.
And off course the kissing scene was nice.
Jul 27, 2016 8:54 AM

Jul 2015
That was some hot shit right there!

Jul 27, 2016 9:05 AM

Apr 2010
So glad they really toned down the yuri loli fanservice this season.

Illya-Lily is a best.
antonnJul 27, 2016 9:08 AM
Jul 27, 2016 9:08 AM

Apr 2014
That Saber greatness

I need more intense Yuri scenes

OrangeJPJul 27, 2016 9:13 AM

Jul 27, 2016 9:19 AM

Sep 2013
Well that was good alright. Illya is so fucking cute
Jul 27, 2016 9:25 AM

Oct 2014
omgggggggggggggggggg that delicious yuri loli fanservice came out of no where and next episode is a visit to the hot springs lmao

This series is so good that I forget it's ecchi so those scenes always catch me off guard
Jul 27, 2016 9:33 AM

Aug 2010
BASED SL!!! DAT Leg lock :L
http://i.4cdn.org/a/1469630162331.webm

Dat Tanaka fanservice

Dem Illya equips!

Greatness :3

Erika sounds cute to add
Jul 27, 2016 9:51 AM
*hug noises*

May 2013
I've missed my loli tongue wrestling
Jul 27, 2016 9:56 AM
Aug 2012
Tanaka is watching (in the door)

Jul 27, 2016 9:58 AM

Aug 2010
Hunter562 said:

NINJA'D

But still LOLOLOL so hilarious.
Jul 27, 2016 9:59 AM

Apr 2010
Hunter562 said:

Tanaka isn't satisfied with just watching.

Jul 27, 2016 10:00 AM
Apr 2014

Seeing Gil's phone kinda reminded me of

"Gold-plate all the things!"
"Even the swords cellphone, sir?"
"ESPECIALLY the swords cellphone!"

And is it just me or it kinda feels like the kissing scene here was more intense than the manga? Though maybe that's just because it's animated.

Hmm, I wonder if Darius will show up next episode too... but that aside, it would be so cool if Darius and
have the same voice actor as Issei. XD
Jul 27, 2016 10:01 AM
Jul 2018
I'm glad to see the yuri kiss between Illya and Kuro again!
Jul 27, 2016 10:12 AM
Jun 2016
This is just a minor detail no impact on the story. Gil ordered 5 ramen from our dear Kirei they cost 55,000 yen. By today's currency, they are equal to $520.37 US dollar.

In other words, a ramen (different from the one in episode 2) from Kirel is about $100 each.

Man Kirei I wonder who else besides Gil would order ramens from him lol....
Jul 27, 2016 10:20 AM

Feb 2015
Damn that Lancer outfit was 10/10.

Loved the Rider scene too.

And of course the kiss ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Jul 27, 2016 10:26 AM
Sep 2013
wait.. was the yuri scene really toned down?! :o
Jul 27, 2016 10:36 AM
May 2015
lzac said:

No, it was exactly like in the manga. It was longer in the anime.
Why are you thinking that?
Jul 27, 2016 10:38 AM

Feb 2013
That kiss was the best part, I know what hentai I will search before I go to bed.
That Lancer outfit was amazing!
Jul 27, 2016 10:46 AM

Jan 2015
I need more Lancer Illya!
Rider outfilt also looks really good.
But I didn't feel anything when she switched to Saber... I blame Takeuchi for overusing her design.

Great kiss. But most important in that scene were Kuro legs...
Jul 27, 2016 10:51 AM
Sep 2013
NobodyKnow said:
lzac said:

No, it was exactly like in the manga. It was longer in the anime.
Why are you thinking that?

In the comments above people are saying that it was toned down.. but I guess I don't know what sarcasm is. xD
Jul 27, 2016 10:57 AM

Apr 2014
I am now convinced that this is the only fate series I like so far. It is odd considering it isn't even the main story. I wonder if this entire season is for saving Miyu.
Jul 27, 2016 11:45 AM

Jul 2015
Gilgamesh's phone omfg lol. And that kiss was pretty juicy
Jul 27, 2016 11:46 AM

May 2010
moodie said:
I wonder if this entire season is for saving Miyu.

The arc where they rescue Miyu ends with chapter 29. It'll be hard to reach it with current "2 chapters per episode" rate.
OneMoreJul 27, 2016 12:29 PM
Jul 27, 2016 11:47 AM

Jun 2011
The kiss was not even the highlight it was what came after with Illya sitting on the floor telling Kuro that she never wants to be seperated from her again. You could really see F/SN Illya in her with that side shot of her stroking her hair and dressed in the purple coat, that to me was a much nicer scene than that awkward Illya face saying her tongue was going to melt I wish they had done that better. Though that leglock was gr8/8 just kind of ruined it with the shot of Illya wagging her tongue at the end.
Othinus
Touma
Pairing

http://hestia.dance/
Jul 27, 2016 12:49 PM

Jul 2007
Holy shit the ost is brilliant.

They kind of saved budget with the fight and clearly are saving it up for the final of this season but it was still intense and it was great to see all the installs and actual explanations(unlike certain other show).

Also this was a nice reference to FHA:

It also spelled out why Illya was able to replicate Excalibur replica better in First Season Ep 6 and why now she can't(because she is half the grail).

It also allowed for narrative to both spell out why Chloe was trying to kill Illya in 2wei and characterize Miyu. You can also clearly see how Illya is starting to accept her other half

5/5
AhenshihaelJul 27, 2016 1:16 PM
Jul 27, 2016 1:00 PM

Feb 2015
My god! that kiss scene in the end. that was on another whole new level of kiss. i've never seen something that lewd AF in illiya series. rather saying that illya was the lewd one, it was more like Kuro was the lewd one at that scene. what a guilty pleasure for me seriously lol xD and yet the rating age is : "Rating: PG-13 - Teens 13 or older" i just don't freaking understand that, that scene considered "okay" in japan (?)

overall episode, nice and relaxing yet badass buildup. that fight tho. look at that freaking badass lancer card that illya used. not as badass as when miu used it tho but i can call that badass too, especially when she used saber card even tho just for a second, it still looked badass AF imo.

and come to think of it, kuro's words in the end after the fight, all of the people around illya right now are the people who was actually her enemies in the past. Kuro is the first one and then came into the second one was bazett and the last one is gil. pretty much all of her enemies in the past lol, and i like that setup a lot. moreover the author added one more mysterious character into the group which is interesting to me.

next episode will be the appearence for the little girl who is illya's enemies (can clearly see her in the op visual) so i'm looking foward to the epic action. i'm still wondering who is Tanaka. still alive after she was taking all of that damaged in the previous episode.....and moreover taking a hit from the god of thunder, thor's hammer, and still alive is a really interesting thing to know lol.

looking foward to the next episode xD
Edit: Gil's phone = best scene of the episode
YizelTroJul 27, 2016 1:03 PM
Jul 27, 2016 3:20 PM

Nov 2014
Yessss Saber Lily
Hi there
Jul 27, 2016 3:44 PM

Sep 2015
smell of flag raise

3rei will be split season?
Into the Internet!
Jul 27, 2016 4:10 PM
Jun 2013
OneMore said:
moodie said:
I wonder if this entire season is for saving Miyu.

The arc where they rescue Miyu ends with chapter 29. It'll be hard to reach it with current "2 chapters per episode" rate.

well some chapters are a bit shorter and we have 12 eps for the first time.
Jul 27, 2016 5:04 PM

Feb 2015
Kuro's leglock, Kirei's ramen (light on mapo) and Gil's Phone were the highlights of the episode.

Really looking forward to when they go back to the crater for the ebin fights.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 27, 2016 5:05 PM
Jul 2011
ListAandM said:
smell of flag raise

Doubt it, considering the pacing they've been going at so far, the fact that it's 12 and not 10 episodes and that there are a lot of shorter chapters later on. Also we see things that first happen in some of the later chapters in the opening.

I wanted it to be split cour so we would get another season next year, but it's very unlikely unfortunately.
Jul 27, 2016 5:10 PM

Sep 2015
Lol Gil's phone. Loved seeing Illya in all those outfits.
Really enjoying this season so far!
Jul 27, 2016 6:08 PM

Jan 2008
Kuro with pigtails and glasses, what a treat.

Chuckled at Gils solid gold phone.

Dat kiss, been a while since we got some of that. Seems a lot more naughtier than I remember the other ones . Lol at Ruby enjoying it as well.

Onsen episode next? Awesome.
Jul 27, 2016 6:34 PM

Oct 2011
amazing episode. yuri fanservice
Jul 27, 2016 8:05 PM

May 2011
GIFS. I DEMAND GIFS

RockerXDJul 27, 2016 8:23 PM
Jul 27, 2016 8:09 PM

Mar 2014
Now THIS, this is what I came for.
MAL: A community that thinks every anime is bad, but rates everything a 7/10.
Jul 27, 2016 9:42 PM

Jul 2007
Fleckens said:
ListAandM said:
smell of flag raise

Doubt it, considering the pacing they've been going at so far, the fact that it's 12 and not 10 episodes and that there are a lot of shorter chapters later on. Also we see things that first happen in some of the later chapters in the opening.

I wanted it to be split cour so we would get another season next year, but it's very unlikely unfortunately.

Why are you doubting it?

There's already enough material for another 10 episode season.
Jul 27, 2016 10:57 PM
Oct 2014
ListAandM said:
smell of flag raise

Unfortunately, there's a possibility it won't. 3rei would very likely end at a good stopping point, but won't be conclusive of the story. There is even more of 3rei after the most likely stopping point, but that's only 13 chapters so far, as 3rei is a monthly and not a weekly manga. Which leaves us another 9 months, if they want to push a continuation of 3rei for Summer 2017.

In theory perhaps, assuming no hiatus, the author could pump out 7-10 more chapters to conclude 3rei and we could get a situation where a season to conclude the whole of 3rei is set to coincide exactly with the release of the last chapter of 3rei. But that's cutting very, very close.

On the other hand, Drei/3rei Manga sales and ratings are apparently soaring in Japan because of how well received the last 13 chapters have been.
novalysisJul 27, 2016 11:00 PM
Jul 27, 2016 11:10 PM
Jul 2016
BTW, did anybody catch the reference of the Fate's Realtua true ending of Archer hooked up with Saber for real?
Jul 27, 2016 11:24 PM

Apr 2014
I loved this ep. And I love how Kuro always teases Illya. If I had a twin sister, I would tease her too. :P
Jul 27, 2016 11:37 PM

Jul 2007
novalysis said:
ListAandM said:
smell of flag raise

Unfortunately, there's a possibility it won't. 3rei would very likely end at a good stopping point, but won't be conclusive of the story. There is even more of 3rei after the most likely stopping point, but that's only 13 chapters so far, as 3rei is a monthly and not a weekly manga. Which leaves us another 9 months, if they want to push a continuation of 3rei for Summer 2017.

In theory perhaps, assuming no hiatus, the author could pump out 7-10 more chapters to conclude 3rei and we could get a situation where a season to conclude the whole of 3rei is set to coincide exactly with the release of the last chapter of 3rei. But that's cutting very, very close.

On the other hand, Drei/3rei Manga sales and ratings are apparently soaring in Japan because of how well received the last 13 chapters have been.

1. 14 chapters of content currently is enough for 10 episode season. There's a lot in it that can be expanded upon too. And it has nice starting and stopping point.
2. It would be arguably quite hard to finish the 3rei in 7 chapters, especially considering hiatus after the latest one.
Jul 28, 2016 12:05 AM

Jun 2013
So we have everyone sitting in class with Kuro being the sensei. The desks are too small for Bazette, Tanaka is sleeping, and Gil is sitting with his legs on the table like some badass – rules don't apply to the King of Heroes. That's one weird class lol. They were all sent to the parallel world at the same time, but they landed here at different times which is why Illya was alone, Ruby was away from her despite being in her hand, and Bazette and Kuro weren't with her. And Bazette gives Illya her share of cards to use to defeat the hammer girl and the pseudo-Gil.

Illya inserts all three cards one after another without taking out any of them. Lancer Illya looks cool (and somewhat sekushi because of that long hair and of course the outfit itself). Saber Illya and Rider Illya were different from their Miyu counterparts. They were also probably different in strength too since Illya lacks mana after all. And then we had Kuro's sexy sneak attack. Best part was when Tanaka was looking at all this yuri action from the door. Someone has to see this and then proceed to misunderstand stuff. But there's no misunderstanding here...

Kuro wanted Illya to get strong like Miyu. Miyu never complained when she was in Illya's world even though she was basically in the same position Illya is in now. Illya is still determined as ever to save Miyu, but she isn't strong enough to bear all this without even complaining. And it's normal to be scared when there's no one in town and your enemy is freakishly strong. But to be worthy of calling themselves Miyu's friends, they must not complain about the position they're in because Miyu never did.

Gil reveals some stuff he knows to Bazette. The cards are basically there to fulfill the desires of the summoner against the hero's will. The heroes' powers are drawn here unlike in the Einzberns Holy Grail War which has a different summoning and everything. And Gil's full self has an ego level too high to be contained lol. The Ainsworths sure summoned the wrong guy as he ran away to get reincarnated with his own will unlike the other heroes they summoned.

And Kotomine shows up again to deliver ramen. Lol Illya hiding from it. And Gil throwing money around like it's nothing. Giving a freakin gold coin to pay for some ramen. Kotomine sure got the best customer he'll ever get in his entire life lol. And love Gil's sparkly golden phone.
Jul 28, 2016 3:04 AM

Aug 2010
Fai said:

1. 14 chapters of content currently is enough for 10 episode season. There's a lot in it that can be expanded upon too. And it has nice starting and stopping point.
2. It would be arguably quite hard to finish the 3rei in 7 chapters, especially considering hiatus after the latest one.

I really want the second part of 3rei to get the first season's treatment. I want them to take their time and expand on some of the scenes/fights.

Seriously, some of those fights are just begging to be expanded upon.
Jul 28, 2016 6:52 AM

May 2016
Do I even need to say anything?
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

New signature incoming
┬┴┬┴┤ ͜ʖ ͡°) ├┬┴┬┴ ┬┴┬┴┤ʕ•ᴥ├┬┴┬┴
Jul 28, 2016 7:02 AM
Jun 2016
astroprogs said:
Fai said:

I really want the second part of 3rei to get the first season's treatment. I want them to take their time and expand on some of the scenes/fights.

Indeed the fights need some serious work, I would say it will be Sliver Link's greatest challenge so far and if they manage to impress us with those epic fights then they have the potential of exceeding ufotable.
Jul 28, 2016 8:19 AM

Jun 2015
My lord..that was...

Now i remember why i liked chloe so much!
someone pls find me a gif of that kiss!
edit: nvm , some heroes already posted them XD
thanks!
Creepy_Noire_fanJul 28, 2016 8:36 AM
Jul 28, 2016 8:37 AM

Jul 2007
astroprogs said:
Fai said:

Let's not forget the Bazett fight in 2wei which was pretty much entirely anime original on request of the mangaka.

eric5533 said:

Indeed the fights need some serious work, I would say it will be Sliver Link's greatest challenge so far and if they manage to impress us with those epic fights then they have the potential of exceeding ufotable.

They Already did. VS ALter fight in S1 is easily on Zero's level, even somewhat above that.
Jul 28, 2016 9:59 AM

Aug 2010
Fai said:
astroprogs said:

Let's not forget the Bazett fight in 2wei which was pretty much entirely anime original on request of the mangaka.

Sure, but they had plenty of time with 2wei, though. If they decide to do just that arc, then sure, but i really doubt that Silver Link would see that of arc suitable to fill an entire season just with it. Not for the lack of content, mind you, but for the lack of a specific kind of content.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Fate/kaleid liner Prisma☆Illya 3rei!! Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 14, 2016

255 by GavrocheN7 »»
Apr 7, 2:51 PM

Poll: » Fate/kaleid liner Prisma☆Illya 3rei!! Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jul 20, 2016

128 by GavrocheN7 »»
Apr 6, 2:48 PM

Poll: » Fate/kaleid liner Prisma☆Illya 3rei!! Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Aug 17, 2016

68 by The_Void_State_ »»
Mar 9, 12:26 PM

Poll: » Fate/kaleid liner Prisma☆Illya 3rei!! Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Sep 7, 2016

101 by Karva1 »»
Feb 22, 11:26 AM

Poll: » Fate/kaleid liner Prisma☆Illya 3rei!! Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Aug 31, 2016

104 by Karva1 »»
Feb 22, 11:22 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.