Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Feb 1, 2016 7:22 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Lol Rona is such a funny girl, always caring and curious about things in life like love.

Meanwhile, I think the others adore her presence except maybe Raj lol. A bit of a slow episode but I don't mind it. The atmospheric vibe and Shirayuki's chemistry with the others is still a delightful sight to see. Trouble is starting to build up again though.

Feb 1, 2016 7:30 AM

Nov 2007
Another guy informing about the girl. Wow, huge library and FukuJun's character starting to learn about leadership. The sister somehow wanting to match his brother and the girl up, but sensing there's rival.

This time to the garden. FukuJun's character trying to impress her in his own way. Violin performance from him. Nobu's character still thinking about the touch. Pirates arriving around the same time as the prince's message. The prince finally confessed to his brother about their relations so that he's allowed to go, but too late, though.
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Feb 1, 2016 8:42 AM
♡( •ॢ◡-ॢ)✧˖° ♡

Dec 2014
I like how everyone in the castle made it a big deal when Prince Raj was just studying something, guess he was really a hopeless prince before.

He suddenly became much cooler when he played the violin.

Really, Raj is the most amusing character in this show~

(っ◔◡◔)っ 𝓘 𝔀𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓪𝓵𝓵 𝓱𝓪𝓿𝓮 𝓪 𝔀𝓸𝓷𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓯𝓾𝓵 𝓭𝓪𝔂 ♥
Feb 1, 2016 8:49 AM
Former AMQ God

Sep 2014
This is the best that Akagami has shown so far. Shirayuki, Obi and Raj are awesome together.

Very strong ending, too, this will get interesting!
Feb 1, 2016 9:20 AM

Oct 2012
Raji has come so far since the first episode.
And Zen finally said it.
Feb 1, 2016 9:22 AM

Jul 2014
Best episode of this show so far, even with Raj's annoying siblings misunderstanding everything and just generally being a pain. That ending though. I knew he'd have to do it eventually, but I'm impressed that Zen had the guts to be so clear and forward with the matter when talking to Izana like that. Also, looks like Shirayuki might know Kazuki from somewhere if her reaction is anything to go by; it would certainly explain a lot.
Feb 1, 2016 9:31 AM

Jan 2013
Obi ♥
Raj ♥

I just love this anime. It gets more exciting with every episode.

Feb 1, 2016 9:47 AM
Jul 2018
Rona is such a funny girl.

Raji's siblings misunderstanding everything.
Feb 1, 2016 9:53 AM

May 2014
Misunderstandings are so fun
"I lost all of what you could call feelings of love. They weren't sealed, so they can't be released. They weren't broken, so they can't be fixed. That which is lost, cannot be recovered." Shiba Tatsuya
"There are no regrets. If one can be proud of one's life, one should not wish for another chance." Saber
"No matter what happens, no matter how crazy things get, I'll always try to restore balance." Korra
"It's madness to let others take what's yours and accept it blindly." Baatar Jr
"Instinct is a lie, told by a fearful body, hoping to be wrong." Zaheer
"Partner in crime, partner in time" Chloe Price and Max Caulfield
Feb 1, 2016 10:20 AM

Dec 2014
rona is quite an interesting character. It seems things are picking up a bit
Feb 1, 2016 10:24 AM

May 2015
Obi is so awesome :D

Looks like next week will interesting.
Feb 1, 2016 10:24 AM

May 2009
Wow things are getting serious! I wonder how everything turns out ^_^

At first I really wanted Zen and Shirayuki to be together... The feeling is still quite strong, but I'm also really into the idea of Obi x Shirayuki OvO

But Zen finally said it. LET'S DO THIS!
check out my twitch: https://twitch.tv/slowy
Feb 1, 2016 10:27 AM

Feb 2015
DAMN! dat next episode PV. i kinda don't want to see what will happen.

overall, it was a good episode.

i'm speechless at that scene. she is so beautiful!!!!!!!
the first half was relaxing but it was getting crazy at the end.
looking foward to the next episode.
Feb 1, 2016 10:58 AM

Jan 2015
Good episode. Seems like shit's going to go down next episode. The preview kinda spoiled what's going to happen in the end but it was expected so not that big of a deal.
Feb 1, 2016 11:01 AM

Sep 2010
Zemroid said:
The preview kinda spoiled what's going to happen in the end but it was expected so not that big of a deal.

Yes, the preview pretty much told me what would be covered next. I was also surprised with the early introduction of so-and-so, but it works in the anime format.

"to the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world." -a magnet
Feb 1, 2016 11:11 AM

Jun 2013
So Raj is really changing as he went to the library probably for the first time lol. And he went there to find out about his own country so that he can show off his knowledge to Shirayuki. Raj wants to know if he has changed, if he has made Shirayuki proud, if Shirayuki is happy with him being the prince of her homeland. And Shirayuki doesn't answer directly, but says that she will hear from the citizens speaking highly of him the next time she comes to Tanbarun. She also says that she'll tell Zen all about Raj which means that she has accepted that Raj has improved.

And his imouto continues with her efforts to put her onii-san together with Shirayuki and in the process mistakes Obi for being the ojou-san's interest. And thanks to her "tripping" Obi is starting to feel a bit too conscious about this stuff. But in the end, Zen x Shirayuki will stay.

Now things are getting pretty nekoing serious. Kazuki and his pals have found out that Shirayuki is in the Tanbarun castle for the ball and through Mihaya, Zen has also found out that they know this. The message reaches a bit late as just as Obi reads the message, Kazuki shows his face. And Zen is off to Tanbarun too.

Interesting stuff. Izana has also said that if he is forced to take action due to something happening to Zen, then Shirayuki isn't allowed to come back to the castle. This means that Zen has to handle things without risking himself too much, and Shirayuki must take care of herself as much as possible on her own to prevent anyone else, especially Zen, from getting into trouble or anything. And this will spell trouble for Raj since his guest from the neighbouring country would have been kidnapped so here's would have to take control of the situation without letting word out to the neighbours even though Izana would have already found out. So the prince of Clarines and the prince of Tanbarun would be out to save Shirayuki from these bastards. And who exactly these bastards are is another interesting question. Why are they after Shirayuki? The reason is hardly "for fun". And are those people led by the sexy woman related to Kazuki or are they here just to stir some trouble for the fun of it? They could prove to be a hindrance to Raj and might affect the rescue mission from Tanbarun's side. Things are most certainly not looking good for the red haired kawaiiness. And Zen has also openly expressed his desire to marry Shirayuki which could mean that if Shirayuki isn't allowed in the castle then he won't come back either.
Nekoing cliffhangers...
Feb 1, 2016 11:51 AM

Jul 2010
I was totally imagining Raj saying a something along like this: "Now, Shirayuki! Brace and prepare yourself as I share my 'extensive' knowledge with you.', of course in his most elegant way.

The variety of people at the castle seems so well-disciplined to the point that it hardly seems like a castle or royalty-like anymore, but rather just some person happening to own a large manor. The uptightness that what would expected in such a scenario just doesn't exist for the most part.

Zen finally said it :3 This episode was just stellar all the way through!
Feb 1, 2016 12:16 PM

Jun 2014
Raj is such a likable character now, especially when you compare him to how he was when he was first introduced.

There's so much Obi x Shirayuki teasing, it sucks for him though since we all know who she's gonna end up with.

Looks like shit is about to go down next episode, so I'm looking forward to that.
People on MAL refuse to actually enjoy watching anime.

Your taste in anime isn't a personality trait.

Feb 1, 2016 1:47 PM
Feb 2013
finally the arc I've been waiting for! can't wait for the next episode already! XD
Feb 1, 2016 2:14 PM

Jul 2015
Making me wanna root for Obi even though wr know his possible love will be unrequited. I'm all about Zen x Shirayuki, but I do feel bad for Obi. I love Obi. Raji playing the violin was unexpected. He didn't seem like the type of character who would have such an elegance. Looking forward for next ep, specially for Zen's next action!
Feb 1, 2016 2:37 PM

May 2015
That got really serious there at the end, especially that preview. Of course we got to see that brat's face again, ugh. But damn, "marry" is a big word, lol. Can't wait for next episode after seeing that preview.

Feb 1, 2016 2:49 PM

Sep 2013
Raj is adorable. He's trying to change to become a better prince (because of Shirayuki) ;u; His siblings trying to get Shirayuki to stay, for their brother, was quite endearing! I laughed when Rona thought Shirayuki was with Obi though. They have good chemistry after all :3

I love Obi so much. It sucks that he had fallen for Shirayuki.. out of all the girls in their world. But who can blame him? Shirayuki is a very lovely character. I just want him to be happy. I don't think he's the type who would blatantly trouble her (and Zen) with his feelings. He'll probably just keep it to himself.. forever ;; Especially since he really treasures the two.

Will Zen make it, I wonder.. Maybe Raj would be able to help? We'll see. Very intense preview. Stuff's about to go down.
Feb 1, 2016 3:05 PM

Feb 2015
So Zen finally said it! Let us rejoice. :)

It looks like things are going to get serious next episode. I hope nothing tragic happens. I wonder what business they have with Shirayuki in the first place though.

Anime | Profile | Manga
「The day before yesterday I saw a rabbit, and yesterday I saw a deer, and today, you.」

Feb 1, 2016 4:07 PM

Jul 2011
That preview, oh damn. Shirayuki seems to know these men. I wonder if she ran into trouble with them before?

And Zen finally said it! Hahaha.

I like Obi more than Zen, but ZenxShirayuki make a better couple imo.
Feb 1, 2016 4:14 PM

Aug 2015
Obi is so sweet, I hope he ends up with someone in the end ♥
Feb 1, 2016 4:14 PM

Oct 2015
In this episode Raj > Obi >>> Zen

Damn Raj made this episode more fun to watch.
Feb 1, 2016 4:19 PM

Jul 2014
I love how the whole Tanbarun staff ship Raj and Shirayuki.

And it's great that Raj is now a genuinely interesting character - no longer is he that jerk prince, now he's this guy who wants to better himself and stuff. He was irritating in the last season, but now I think he's great.

But Obi is still the coolest
Feb 1, 2016 4:19 PM

Apr 2014
uuuuh! obi hold her....and them looked his hand...and was awake at night
obi likes her but
he don´t asume it
in the preview shirayuki shouting for obi
oh sure he protect her
i like obi he is interesting ........zen wants to marry her
uuuh like this triangle
obi sure will make a step one day.....obi obi.....he wouldnt stop think of her....
when zen realize that....it will be a surprise
obi go to get her ! I want to see it! <3
Feb 1, 2016 4:35 PM

Aug 2013
Damn, blond guy infiltrate the castle without much trouble. So blond guy is after Shirayuki and pirates are after blond guy? It look like she'll end up in quite a mess.

Poor Obi, he keep cockblocking himself. He's like that overly good friend who keep trying to match the girl he loves with his friends. Strong in fighting, weak in love. He's doomed to be a loyal dog. Oh well, it has its advantage too. He's basically her personnal guard.
«Time is passing so quickly. Right now, I feel like complaining to Einstein. Whether time is slow or fast depends on perception. Relativity theory is so romantic. And so sad.»
- Kurisu Makise a.k.a. The Zombie
Feb 1, 2016 4:37 PM

Oct 2011
Wow this anime's 2nd season is absolutly crushing the 1st!!
I love love LOVE the interactions between Shirayuki, Obi and Raj.
Honestly I've never been a fan of Zen, he is too bland for me, so
last season only started getting good when Obi showed up and this
season, it got even better with Prince Raj.
Feb 1, 2016 5:03 PM
Apr 2015
That Obi and Shirayuki teases. That Zen going "Shirayuki is the one I want to marry." Tsundere Raj.

my ships are confusing me

next week is going a dramatic actioney route, huh.
Feb 1, 2016 5:11 PM
Dec 2015
i love Obi so much it hurts
Feb 1, 2016 5:17 PM

May 2010
What chapter are they adapting?
Even when I was in crowd, I was always alone
Feb 1, 2016 7:01 PM

Sep 2014
Zen finally said that he wish to marry Shirayuki :D

Didn't expect them to reach to Tanbarun castle that fast. Looking forward to see the reason Kazuki wants Shirayuki. It's been bothering me. The preview for next episode looks like Shirayuki got some big trouble. :(
Feb 1, 2016 7:18 PM

Sep 2007
Ohhhhh poor Raji....poor Obi....them unrequited love

DANG...Kazuki barged in earlier than I thought. Fight him off Obi! FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT!
D'awww Zen finally said it...I look forward to him and Shirayuki returning after this whole bit is done with and Izana (or someone else) might possibly be all like "Soooo Zen....what's this about marrying?" But that's probably going to be awhile :,)

Cliffhanger is the death of me.
(My avatar is an original creation-please don't take it)
Feb 1, 2016 7:46 PM
Feb 2016
First off great episode!!
I am a fan of Zen&Shirayuki but the obi moments were so cute.
Zen tells Izana that he wants to marry her and yet she kinda acted like she doesn't even miss him in a romantic way.
I was hoping the kidnapping was going to happen this episode having to wait a whole week to see it happen is going to be rough.

Fan Theory: So when Raj talks about the people that live in the mountains what if Shirayuki's family were the people that protect the town from bandits. Then something happened and her family hid her away. Then the bandits found out that she was hiding and now are coming after her. I hope next episode I get to see some awesome obi moves as he tries to save Shirayuki. It will be interesting also to see what Zen and Raj do once they find out she's gone. Ughhh I hating waiting.
Feb 1, 2016 8:47 PM

Jan 2011
Hopefully we'll see some lasting consequences, and it won't just go back to the same old.
Feb 1, 2016 9:04 PM

Jan 2011
heyy something interesting is finally happening!
Feb 1, 2016 9:12 PM
Trickster

Jun 2011
Best episode so far. A lot of stuff is about to go down.

OBI. MY BOY OBI. IM SO SORRY. I like you a lot better than Zen. It's too bad Shirayuki is thirsty for him.

Prince Raj is really coming around. He's had pretty great character development.
Feb 1, 2016 9:52 PM

Jul 2012
Another good episode, It was interesting seeing the dynamic of both Obi and Raji fighting their feelings for Shirayuki and was also funny to see Rona try to get her brother and Shirayuki together. Man everything is coming out big right at the end with Kazuki arriving, some pirates looking for someone who I think is obi. Also I was so happy to hear Zen that Shirayuki is the girl he wishes to marry!!! I cannot wait to see the next episode to see how everything will turn out!

Here is my full review on the episode:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E976AIrYgFQ&feature=youtu.be
Feb 1, 2016 9:57 PM
The Komori

Mar 2013
To repeat what I said last week, I kinda want Zen to die so that Shirayuki can end up with the real best boy, Obi lol

Looking forward to seeing how this whole thing with the kid plays out though
Feb 1, 2016 10:20 PM

Sep 2014
Well, now I'm starting to get a small reverse harem feel from this.

What happened now:
- The prince finds outs that there is more than one person after her (duh)
- They make their way to the other castle (how did they find out?)
- The other prince of Tan-whatever may have feelings for her and the siblings are messing it all up
- Prince tells older prince that he want's to go cause he wants to marry her (YAY!!!!!!)
- older prince says that if he has to act then she can never return
- Oh, some pirate chick
- The kidnapping dynamic duo finally show up
- the young prince heads off....a day late and a dollar short

Well, based on the next preview, she will get kidnapped and meet the pirate chick. It appears there is more than one party involved if the pirate gang isn't a part of the two wanting to kidnap her (granted they showed up on a boat). I'm still convinced she's of royal bloodline, BUT,

we did get more info on the mountain ppl. They appear to be "justice warriors" not affiliated with the Tan-blah-blah castle. A hint?
Feb 1, 2016 10:31 PM

Apr 2013
smh at anybody preferring Obiyuki to Zenyuki
Feb 1, 2016 11:11 PM

Dec 2015
I want to marry Obi's seiyuu. Or at least marry Obi himself.
Like, holy god, when Rona pushed Shira into him, and he responded, he sounded SO. HAWT. BLAHHH. <3333

And the need to give him a hug is so strong tho T^T I just can't ship him with Shira because she and Zen must must happen ;-;

I love Rona and Eugena so much xD they so cute *^*

And I got chills from that cliffhanger again >////<

Can't wait for the next episode ;D

"Because nothing makes one happier than being with the one you love."
~ Isla, Plastic Memories

Click my signature for my list ^^
Feb 2, 2016 12:08 AM

Jun 2013
crap that's a big library i wish i could live there
Feb 2, 2016 1:14 AM

Feb 2012
Oh Rona! You're so funny! If only she knew Zen is the other MAIN opponent. Lol

I'm liking Obi and Raj even more! It's heartbreaking that their chances with shirayuki is slim.
You can just be yourself. Do things your own way, one step at a time. You'll get there. Just be yourself, you'll be fine."
~Fruit Basket
Feb 2, 2016 1:25 AM

Dec 2015
OMG she looking awesome😍 and obi is cute can't wait for next I must prefer zen for shiryuki bc they love each other and obi shouldnot come I their relation ship but love u obi
Feb 2, 2016 2:13 AM
Jul 2018
I like Obi, but honestly I am not interested in the teasing of other characters with Shirayuki since there is no question who she likes. Glad we will get some excitement next week, hopefully things are not wrapped up too fast.
Feb 2, 2016 2:22 AM

Aug 2015
Oh Zen... you gave me a heart stroke when you say "that" XD
Next week is going to be interesting! Obi look so cool in the last PV.. shirayuki, why are you so damn lucky?? XD

I'm starting to get embarrassed by my own forum signature line.. XD
Feb 2, 2016 3:57 AM
Feb 2015
I like Obi but I ship Zen x Shirayuki forever.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Akagami no Shirayuki-hime 2nd Season Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jan 11, 2016

117 by Seraschi »»
Feb 24, 1:44 PM

» Let's vote for production of the third season!

Shadow_Kurgansk - Dec 31, 2023

14 by Shadow_Kurgansk »»
Jan 16, 11:26 PM

» Help Us Promote "Shirayuki no Hime" Season 3 Petition

Shadow_Kurgansk - Jan 2

7 by SwiftSN »»
Jan 4, 7:51 AM

Poll: » Akagami no Shirayuki-hime 2nd Season Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Mar 28, 2016

166 by pufinab »»
Nov 3, 2023 2:40 PM

» Season 3???

WannabeWeeb_ - Jul 22, 2021

15 by HaremKing01 »»
Jul 17, 2023 8:10 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.