Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 8, 2009 7:59 PM

Aug 2008
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Another extra-short episode... Although it was good.

Get rid of Haru-Haru ffs... There better be a filler arc after soon, before the

I'd like to see a 26 ep filler arc, as long as they aren't singular eps. There isn't really any space to put it, but, it NEEDS to be done, possibly in the same way as the Bleach ones, or some other way. This is just ridiculous...
llamabenMay 8, 2009 8:03 PM
May 8, 2009 8:57 PM

May 2008
OMG that was freaking awesome, i like the Genkishi vs Tsuna BGM it makes me so excited xD

Awesome Sig by Lailide
May 8, 2009 10:05 PM

Apr 2009
Well, as usual, episode was pretty dragged out xD Ah well, getting set up for the fight :D
May 9, 2009 5:15 AM

Apr 2008
The fight of Tsuna and Genkishi starts next episode xD cant wait ~

May 9, 2009 5:59 AM

Jan 2009
Yes, one of the more epic fights in the manga shall start. Hope the anime doesn't screw this up
May 9, 2009 8:06 AM
Apr 2009
Great Episode. Super short... which kind of kills the quality of the show.
May 9, 2009 12:03 PM

Sep 2008
I'm pumped for next episode ^^ *Punches wall in excitement* xD I feel EXTREME!!!

May 9, 2009 3:54 PM

Aug 2008
Decent episode hopefully the Tsuna Genkishi fight will be good
May 9, 2009 8:31 PM

Feb 2008
it was soooo short. its really annoying. oh well.
May 9, 2009 8:42 PM
Aug 2008
ahhh... this episode was too short! I think the actual episode was probably only ~14 minutes long? Although the filler was different from the previous ones, I think I would like it more if they showed more of the fights in the episodes. BUT then again, we don't want the show the catch up with the manga so soon... so the show can always continue... since the manga isn't finished yet...

I'm looking forward to the fight with Genkishi... and everything that's going to be happening afterwards :)

OMG... another 7 days...
May 9, 2009 9:15 PM

Jul 2008
agreed less than 15 minutes of material is not enough,
kinda too slow paced (plot) imo<_<
May 10, 2009 2:58 AM
Jan 2009
No Blood when Genkishi slashed Tsuna... TT^TT
May 10, 2009 1:42 PM

Aug 2007
Episodes keep getting shorter and shorter...but I guess that's the best thing they can do, it's not very safe for the anime to get too close to the manga.
May 11, 2009 3:43 PM

Jan 2009
Poor Tsuna, it was impossible =x
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 12, 2009 5:58 PM

Aug 2008
Reborn is very pessimistic! How are they going to end the mission if Tsuna is not able to pass by these challenges?
May 14, 2009 11:15 AM

Jan 2008
what about they others? can't w8 to see them, i don't care about tsuna, he's gonna survive, but not sure if he will win.

i'm a bit odd, im accualy cheering for Genkishi and hope he will win, and NOT die!!!

What about Hayate, i wanna see more of his fantastic weapons. And yamamato's sword style. And the EXSTREM bokser, wanna have some punch from him! and of cause im must not forget lambo and i-pin. they have to save the day some how!!!

SHORT EP!!! gotta do something else than Haru Haru shit, do like bleach, but impress us more and do something awsome!
May 14, 2009 11:16 AM

Jan 2008
what about they others? can't w8 to see them, i don't care about tsuna, he's gonna survive, but not sure if he will win.

i'm a bit odd, im accualy cheering for Genkishi and hope he will win, and NOT die!!!

What about Hayate, i wanna see more of his fantastic weapons. And yamamato's sword style. And the EXSTREM bokser, wanna have some punch from him! and of cause im must not forget lambo and i-pin. they have to save the day some how!!!

SHORT EP!!! gotta do something else than Haru Haru shit, do like bleach, but impress us more and do something awsome!
May 14, 2009 7:56 PM
Mar 2008
LordiChang said:

genkishi needs to lose and either die or be injured for the entire rest of the future arc.

He's done, he's been in so many fights and shit, he needs to be taken out. More then genma(who had 4), and was already boring and old at the start of the 3rd.
May 14, 2009 8:14 PM

Feb 2008
Bladin said:
LordiChang said:

genkishi needs to lose and either die or be injured for the entire rest of the future arc.

He's done, he's been in so many fights and shit, he needs to be taken out. More then genma(who had 4), and was already boring and old at the start of the 3rd.

I agree. I hope Tsuna owns the hell out of him. :)

~ I can't wait til they're out of the future arc.. >.< They've been stuck in there for way too long...

When life gives you a hundred reasons to cry, give it a thousand reasons to smile. =]
May 14, 2009 8:14 PM

Feb 2008
Bladin said:
LordiChang said:

~ I can't wait til they're out of the future arc.. >.< They've been stuck in there for way too long...

When life gives you a hundred reasons to cry, give it a thousand reasons to smile. =]
May 15, 2009 6:00 PM
Mar 2008
Minuette said:
Bladin said:
LordiChang said:

I doubt Tsuna is gonna lose, if you look at the pattern, whoever starts off doing better loses in the end. It's been this way for as many fights as i can remember. But beyond that I agree, this arc isn't even that interesting anymore, at first it was, when people were dead and shit was hitting the fan, but the villains aren't interesting at all, and none of it very interesting.

The fights are good, and it's interesting to see the main crew improve, but thats it.
May 16, 2009 4:04 PM
Aug 2008
not even 15 min long...come on
May 19, 2009 2:08 AM

Nov 2007
What a short episode although I did love how they choreographed the fight scene between Tsuna and Genkishi, although that was the only redeeming part of the episode.
May 20, 2009 2:17 AM
Mar 2009
I love ken's interview. And it was totally funny when Chikusa said don't expect another episode of that.
May 25, 2009 8:30 PM

Apr 2008
The episodes seem to get shorter and shorter......half the time the flashbacks at the beginning take up a quarter of the episode and the stupid haru haru interview crap takes up the other quarter and then there is like 15 minutes left for the regular episodes.
Jun 13, 2009 8:15 AM
Aug 2008
I loved it when Mukuro started to throw pineapples at ken XD
Jun 22, 2010 2:52 PM

Jul 2009
Well that was very short and not a lot happened. Oh well next episode should be good.
Aug 4, 2010 5:39 AM

Aug 2009
Is it just me that prefers the HaruHaru interviews to the actual main story. I mean, come on, I've read the manga, It's not like I'm dying to know what happens next.

Ken's bad handwriting is adorable, and I love it when Mukuro gets angry like 'pa-chiii*
頭脳は子供、見た目は大人! ƪ(˘⌣˘)ʃ
Sep 16, 2010 1:38 AM

Oct 2008
LOL @ Mukuro at the end segment. <3
Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated.~
Sep 16, 2010 1:38 AM

Oct 2008
LOL @ Mukuro at the end segment. <3
Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated.~
May 7, 2011 5:21 PM

Jul 2010
lol ken finally got to see mukuro again, and its suprising that he really wanted to use this opportunity to ask about his hairstyle, lol

Oct 8, 2012 11:17 AM

Aug 2012
Is it me or like the battle art suddenly changed .. idk , maybe becuz i just watched it in a higher quality
Jan 29, 2013 7:25 AM

Nov 2012
Tommoy said:
I know what you mean it really starting to piss me off right now. I hope that the new arc has less of that haruharu crap
Feb 28, 2013 12:23 AM

Jul 2007
So what exactly are these "Six Funeral Wreaths" appeartly so far only 1 has been shown and thats Genshiki? Hmm interseting, i guess they are the mifiore's most elite squad leaders is my guess.

This series is really starting to get much better and tsuna is pretty awesome now and he can sustain his form for a much longer period of time. I hope he remains this way through out the series when ever he fights.

I still can't help but wish all these fights would come to an end though, the structure of these battles is kind of straightforward, i am guessing Genshiki is the final obstacle before they finally reach irie so i can't wait for that moment. I have a feeling something awesome is going to happen.

I am getting really sick and tired of these haru haru and chikasa corners, i wish they would just end already. Their are not that funny and they take up so much time of the actual episode.
ArtimesGamerFeb 28, 2013 12:33 AM

May 27, 2013 9:13 PM

Nov 2011
Lmao. I watched the Haru Haru interview this episode and she seems PISSED about the kiss that Chrome gave to Tsuna even though she passed it off as a 'greeting'.
Jul 14, 2013 9:18 AM

Aug 2012
johnyjohny said:
Tommoy said:
I know what you mean it really starting to piss me off right now. I hope that the new arc has less of that haruharu crap
I believe it was 12min roughly, never counting with the OP/recap or ED/preview/extracorner. I don't recall to see something like this since one of One Piece eps which had a 8min recap and made it superbly shorter than the usual episode.

Got nothing against recaps or extracorners, i even appreciate them, but like this it gets silly and annoying.

ArtemisX said:
So what exactly are these "Six Funeral Wreaths" appeartly so far only 1 has been shown and thats Genshiki? Hmm interseting, i guess they are the mifiore's most elite squad leaders is my guess.

You didn't pay enough attention, not only they were mentioned before more than once but you also already have seen some of them fighting. Well, not that it matters now since you will never see my reply :p
pokecenterJul 14, 2013 9:24 AM
Oct 17, 2013 6:38 AM

Oct 2012
Tsuna vs. Genkishi....... Tsuna please use your X-Burner to him

Oh, this ep Haru's HaruHaru interview get my attention..
Lol Mukuro is being humiliated
First, weird cosplay... Second, uniform illusion.. Third, pineapple head xD
Aw, Chikusa I'm hoping for another segments
"Signature removed"
Jun 1, 2015 12:29 PM

May 2012
Another 13 minute episode, god dammit this is getting too much...
Aug 17, 2015 2:58 AM

Jul 2014
Blushing Spanner <3

The Haru-Haru interview was absolutely way too long this ep.
Nov 25, 2022 5:52 PM
Oct 2020
Man I don’t envy the people who had to watch this weekly. These short episodes must’ve been painful to get through. Phantom Knight/Genkishi needs to get K.O’d already! Tsuna better win next episode.

More topics from this board

» Reborn the Character

Kakuneon - Apr 14

0 by Kakuneon »»
Apr 14, 2:37 AM

Poll: » Katekyo Hitman Reborn! Episode 203 Discussion ( 1 2 )

byebyeblackbird - Dec 2, 2010

93 by Yuurippe22 »»
Apr 7, 9:02 AM

» 80 episodes in and im wondering if its worth to continue

smolseok - Jan 7

8 by Kenpachi_91 »»
Jan 8, 12:40 PM

Poll: » Katekyo Hitman Reborn! Episode 3 Discussion

Zinvy - Aug 10, 2009

26 by FanthyLord »»
Nov 5, 2023 10:45 AM

» For those of you who want a better experience starting hitman reborn.

ArtimesGamer - Apr 2, 2012

29 by removed-user »»
Oct 31, 2023 10:54 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.