Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Dec 2, 2010 12:53 PM

Sep 2010
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Dec 3, 2010 4:03 PM

Jun 2009
Wow... I've been checking every single page in the KHR section, as I thought this thread was made already, and... nothing...
I can't believe no one has posted a discussion for this episode yet...

Anyway, didn't really like the ending of this episode, though it was good to know that they still got to keep their box weapons (in a different shape :D).
Still wondering if they're planning to continue this series... I sure hope so.
I might actually read the manga, but I don't really want to spoil for me anything in case there will be a continuation :/
Dec 4, 2010 12:36 AM

Sep 2010
Right? xD I found it so strange there wasn't already a discussion. ;P And for the last episode!

I thought it was a good ending, I like the overall feeling of hope and friendship. ^_^ I just thought it was such an abrupt way to end the anime series. ;__; I'll continue on with the manga, but I'll miss seeing my beloved characters animated and hearing the voices. D:

But I think it's a good idea to read the manga, even if it spoils what will be in the anime. I really do hope they continue it though.
Dec 5, 2010 5:22 AM

Jun 2009
Also, WTF Byakuran 's ALIVE?!? and where the hell is he?! :O
Wanted to write this in my first post, but I forgot haha.
Anyway, started reading the manga last night. I lol'd at Gokudera smoking cigarettes, it fits him perfectly XD. I wonder why did they censor it in the anime :/
Dec 25, 2010 12:11 PM

Jul 2010
And as this series ends, I sit here wondering why-tf they were looking at the sky. D:
Jan 3, 2011 1:47 PM

Oct 2007
Jawaese said:
And as this series ends, I sit here wondering why-tf they were looking at the sky. D:

i keep telling myself that Baykuran's face was there smiling at them XD
Jan 18, 2011 5:22 AM

Dec 2009
I really hope this anime continues this year because it's the best one i have ever seen. I confess that in the beginning i wanted to drop it because it wasn't cool, but then i kept watching because it was really funny. A few episodes later i started to love the fights & everything, i forgot how many times i almost cried watching how strong the character's friendship was. I want to see more of Chrome too, i hope she becomes more strong because i know she can. I'll probably start reading the manga now because i really want to know what happens later ~
But i still don't understand something, Yuni died in the future but what about her past self? Wasn't Aria pregnant?
Jan 24, 2011 3:26 PM

May 2009
I loved the ending, except the whole "looking up at the sky/a bright new future ahead of me" thing

Hoping they make a sequel..they have too.
Jan 27, 2011 1:24 AM

Jan 2009
hai

I am just watched 3 eps of KHR, I was wondering which eps are fillers???
I don't want to see filler eps! so could someone tell me that.
Feb 20, 2011 8:29 PM

Apr 2010
I loved it.

I'm usually not a fan of those 'longer than my life' anime, but this was very enjoyable.

Byaka-Bitch is dead and I am happy.
He happily put himself in my 'most hated anime characters' list about as fast as he appeared.
Glad he's gone.

I'm glad my Arcobaleno came back! ^.^ I was crying my eyes out because Fon, Colonello and the gang weren't there.

And -drooooooooooooooooooolllss- over the 'Primo' and his Guardians.
They were smokin'!!!
As well as the Adult Gokudera, Takeshi, Hibari, Mukuro, Ryohei,Dino, Shouichi, BELPHEGOR, and of course The Arcobaleno.
KHReborn gave birth to some of the hottest guys xD

The comedy was good too. I most certainly needed it. (Took a break from all the 'dark' anime I watch) Of course there were annoying times brought to me by: Haru, occasionally Lambo, Tsuna, and some others.
There were times where I threw my cpu screen brought to me by: Xanxus, Levi, Lus, BYAKURAN, his colorful haired gang, occasionally Chrome, and others.

But really this was a pretty good anime. I will watch it again one of these days.
[Catchy, cool, insightful quote]
Feb 20, 2011 8:34 PM

Apr 2010
But i still don't understand something, Yuni died in the future but what about her past self? Wasn't Aria pregnant?

I guess her death in the future was their gateway to the past.
So technically, she isn't dead because she wasn't born.
OR
Aria won't be preggy with her in the past. :(
I was totally sad when she died and sexy Gamma too ;)
[Catchy, cool, insightful quote]
Apr 27, 2011 1:53 PM

Apr 2009
Err I thought Byakuran's been erased out of existence...ah whatever. It was good while it lasted, I hope they make a sequel. Maybe I'll pick up the manga too if I have lots of time.
You see there's no need to wonder where your god is,
Coz he's right here! ...and he's fresh out of mercy.
Apr 29, 2011 3:45 AM

Jan 2011
Katekyo Hitman Reborn started off pretty weird, with no real plot in the first 19 episodes but those were necessary to establish each character's style and relationship with one another. But I have to say, this Anime is bloody awesome. Friendship, Trust, Teamwork and not to mention the awesome power-ups, Vongola Box Weapons and quirky characters. I still can't believe Lambo, that annoying-ass becomes so badass 20 years later. xD

The Byakuran VS Tsuna fight was so godly, the best in the series. Seeing Vongola Primo's family was epic. Quite emotional when Yuni and Gamma sacrificed their lives to bring back the Arcobaleno.

Now that I've finished the Anime series, I'll start reading the Manga now, don't wanna miss some awesome action, heh. I hope to see this Anime back again soon though. KHR4lyfe. >=D
May 3, 2011 4:57 AM

Jun 2010
I loved all of the characters! The Vongola, the Varia XD, the Arcobaleno and even the Millfiore! All of them are just epic! And i hope i can see more of adult Lambo xD

I'm praying for a sequel and that Akira-san continues her awesome job! :D

Why do people trust each other?
In the end, you're on your own.
May 8, 2011 7:17 PM

Jan 2009
where the anime stoped in the manga?? which chs??
May 19, 2011 9:50 PM

Jul 2010
wow, i've noticed that the last episode of an anime virtually always has the most comments, yet no one hardly commented on this.

but wow.....its finally the end of the series. i feel sad....feel like crying, but ofcourse manly crying becuz such a good anime has to end.
its still kinda weird and slightly stupid how they made byakuran alive, but i guess they did it for the fans. and i'm glad na-tsu and the gang are here, that was definitly a nice present, and it made sense to put them in that form, since the boxes arent real yet.

Jun 12, 2011 11:26 AM

Dec 2009
KDraw said:
where the anime stoped in the manga?? which chs??

In the chapter 283 starts a new arc.
Jul 1, 2011 8:23 PM

Aug 2010
Great show if you can handle some of the fillers.
Aug 4, 2011 1:06 AM

Aug 2009
I'll have to admit... I cried...

This was really one of the best Shouens I have ever watched!!!! T___T

I LOVE THIS SHOW AND IT WILL ALWAYS BE ONE OF MY FAVORITES!!!!

I give you people a lot of credit that actually waited week after week for 4 years watching this show while I watched it all together a year after it stopped airing.

I would love it if they made a 2nd season, but I'm not really sure how they can top the whole future arc plot...

But overall, LOVED THIS SHOW T______T

10000000000/10
Aug 12, 2011 1:52 AM

Mar 2011
What an amazing series this was. Truly one of my favourite animes out there. I sure am going to miss watching, and I'll probably pick up the manga soon as well. They ended the anime on a high and I think it's perfect the way it is. Creating a new arc would just drag it out at this point. (10)

-"We're open to suggestions for your method of death." - Fran ~ LMFAO !!!

-Was wondering about Yuni as well...I suppose she lives on in the past, reborn. Time travels a funny thing.

-I HATE HOW M.M FUCKS WITH CHROME. Hope Chrome builts up some more confidence, to give it to that b*tch. Mukuro-sama and Chrome belong together<3

-*Everyone looks up at the sky..* while Hibari walks off. That's cool. xD

-BYAKURAN LIVES ON :) He appeared on an isolated beach, guarded by what I assume to be Vongola men. As he has an ankle monitor with the Vongola symbol. Dressed in tattered clothing and lacking his facial tattoo. He just gets to enjoy life in his crazed on world.
Aug 16, 2011 11:52 PM

Jul 2010
And its over im so sad definitely one of my favorite even with the 5 min recaps lol. Ending was good i hope they start again once the manga has some distance i believe this ends at 282 in the manga and they are at 348 currently so maybe a year from now they will start up again hopefully.

I think the Byakuran being alive was an anime thing but im not sure since i did not read the manga though i will start now that is for sure. I think is cool they got to keep their pokemon and that all the others know what happened though i think that will cause problems with Mukuro especially.

I wonder what the plot will be now i have no idea but that is what is great about KHR a mafia anime with all kinds of other shit going on. It will be missed!
Aug 19, 2011 2:01 PM

Apr 2008
I really thought the first 20 episodes were really bad, but after that it got so much better! Just look at the first opening theme "Drawing Days" and the last one "Listen to the Stereo", talk about a dramatic improvement in the animation. I came into watching this show thinking it to be another crapfest like Bleach or Naruto, but i was proven wrong. I loved this show, LOVED Gokudera, Yamamoto, Lal-Mirch, Byakuran and Fran though everyone else was good too. I think we can all agree that the characters of KHR are the strongest part of the series. The way the show ended could possibly mean another continuation in the works, but if it doesn't i won't be too upset.

I give it a solid 9/10, the last episode gets a 4.5/5.
My Blog: Oasis Crossing ~The Book of Friends~

Forum Avatar: Fram Nara from Gundam AGE
Sep 6, 2011 4:51 AM

Jun 2009
most amazing shounen anime i have seen so far.. but the ending is what make me disappointed and on how byakuran was defeated..XDD

the ending is so open.. but over all i really enjoyed this anime! top 1 of my favorite anime! 10/10
Oct 17, 2011 3:16 PM
Oct 2010
Good series however the fillers were really bad
to many recaps and sometimes the episodes were 10 minutes long
8/10
Oct 19, 2011 3:04 AM

Apr 2010
Awwwwwwwwwwww, does this mean that the series itself is now limited to 203? Sweet!!
Nov 6, 2011 11:03 AM

Aug 2011
We need a season 2 goddammit o__o
This is my all time favorite mainstream shonen EVER.
Way better than Bleach and Naruto -__-
Nov 8, 2011 9:57 AM

Nov 2008
Awesome anime! Anyway... so who's this Kawahira guy who works at the realtor? The one where the future I-pin would deliver ramen to? The series didn't elaborate much on him and who he actually is...
Nov 22, 2011 4:03 PM

Jul 2011
I just loled when they looked up at the sky. WHAT THE F--- IS SO INTERESTING THAT YOU ALL RANDOMLY LOOK UP AT THE SKY??

And I doubt there will be a new season, though I would be happy to see more Hibari. :)

Nov 22, 2011 4:05 PM

Jul 2011
Fullmetal51 said:
And its over im so sad definitely one of my favorite even with the 5 min recaps lol. Ending was good i hope they start again once the manga has some distance i believe this ends at 282 in the manga and they are at 348 currently so maybe a year from now they will start up again hopefully.

I think the Byakuran being alive was an anime thing but im not sure since i did not read the manga though i will start now that is for sure. I think is cool they got to keep their pokemon and that all the others know what happened though i think that will cause problems with Mukuro especially.

I wonder what the plot will be now i have no idea but that is what is great about KHR a mafia anime with all kinds of other shit going on. It will be missed!

Nov 22, 2011 4:06 PM

Jul 2011
milkteh said:
Awesome anime! Anyway... so who's this Kawahira guy who works at the realtor? The one where the future I-pin would deliver ramen to? The series didn't elaborate much on him and who he actually is...

Neither does the manga. They never mention him again, actually. o.0
Nov 26, 2011 11:38 PM
Mar 2011
I forget which episode it is in the anime where shoichi irie is really hurt and begins explaining why he believes he awakened byakuran's special ability, but I have 2 questions about his story. The 1st being: "How did he send letters to his past self before that 5 year time period when he loses all his memories of time travel?"

I thought about it and figured that it might have been the last time his past self would time travel to the future. The real time shoichi could have dumped the letter in Past-Shoichi's pocket or something when he was erasing his mermories in a machine of sorts...but then why wouldn't time fall apart (seeing as though both of them would be together) - unless that only applies when both are conscious of the fact that they're both in the same time beside each other.

Anyways, my 2nd question is: "Why were all the Gaurdians dead in the 20 years ahead future?"

If the future Shoichi that we see with all the main characters had his memories erased from himself, like he would also do to his own past self, then I think that would mean that his future would end up being one where that times past guardian would have prevailed over Byakuran just like at the end of this series. There can be 4 billion/trillion different possible "if" worlds originating from pasts, but that still is only for one past. and if there are infinite pasts, then there are still infinite "if" worlds. So, whichever time your in -past or present- there must be that 1 in however many times chance where Byakuran hasn't taken over the world, right? It's hard to explain what i mean, but with what Shoichi Irie explains there is still all those same possibilities for infinite times. For example, each year/day/minute/millisecond the same event will happen in the same order as the previous time and therefore the same "if" worlds will be created and the same outcomes would be created...etc. To use an real example from the anime: Irie Shoichi erases his memories from the past and in that "if" world the past guardians would save that world from Byakuran's ultimate destruction and the 4 000 000 000 other worlds would be destroyed. Then when his past self catches up he would also erase his past-self's memories for 5 years and the world would be saved from Byakuran again and those 4 trillion other worlds would be destroyed .....etc.

Yeah, so I'm really confused and could really use a smart person to help me understand this stuff...
I don't mind if you don't try to figure out what my thoughts are saying above. Most of it or all of it is preobably wrong, but I just want to understand every possible angle of the time travel at this point in the anime. SO PLS GIVE ME THAT KNOWLEDGE!!!
Nov 26, 2011 11:44 PM
Mar 2011
conker88 said:
Good series however the fillers were really bad
to many recaps and sometimes the episodes were 10 minutes long
8/10

reply - lolol its deserving of at least a 9! You should just read the manga if your so satisfied as to give it only an 8...at least that way, for you, there'd be no recaps then and you could also call yourself a real Reborn! fan!
Dec 3, 2011 6:24 AM

Aug 2010
Not bad.
Dec 29, 2011 8:40 PM
Jan 2011
I heard that there was gonna be a new season called x gen...anyone heard about that????
Dec 29, 2011 8:57 PM

Sep 2010
thekid9879 said:
I heard that there was gonna be a new season called x gen...anyone heard about that????

Not true it was a baseless rumor.
"What has two arms, two legs, and is alive? Not your favorite character lol! xD"
Jan 1, 2012 1:38 PM

Jul 2010
Sooo... why aren't there more replies on this discussion? I mean it is the final episode, ne?

Hmm well; I can't say I "loved" the anime like most people... I do like it a lot but there are things that just doesn't make me wanna rate it a 10...
They took freaking 19 episodes to get started (they could've done it in 9 or so) and the first arc with Mukuro was nice but, looking back, a little weak. It's not like I didn't liked it, it was just too short and well, it lacked deapth and plot?... But it was good in it's own way :)

The second arc was nice and the Varia members were really cool but for some reason I couldn't quite get into the Xanxus vs Tsuna fight, it seemed so absurd that someone like Tsuna could stand a chance against Xanxus. Well with his Zero Point Breakthrough it should't be impossible as showed but still, it felt kinda off... Like after he defeated him I still felt like; how the heck did he pull that off, it's so unreal.

And finally, he third arc. The longest and most important arc (out of the 3) is what makes this show worth watching, without it I would probably 1) have dropped it or 2) not rate it higher than what, a 6 or maybe a 7.The plot, Shouichi, the whole time/space theory, the new powers every one got etc were really nice and enjoyable. It really made me change my mind about th anime.

But there's just something I wonder; am I the only one who thought it was rahter sloppy to "unleash" the real power of the Vongola rings? It's awesome that they powered up but really, using a cliché like "the rings were strong before but now, their true power has been released"...? I expected more though I understand that Primo didn't interfere with the battle.
But what really bugs me is; even if the rings doubled in strength, why was Byakuran so easily defeated? They've actually been working towards the fight since the first Future Arc episode and that's it, he's defeated in like, less than 8 minutes? Someone who was able to rake over so many parallel universes wasn't able to pull off more? I refuse to believe that. Anyway, the fight with Byakuran made Tsuna snap, he looked extremely insane just before he released his X Burner, some other thing that I didn't like. At the same time; it's annoying that he still is such a whimp after all he went through...

Sigh, I wished Tsuna would stop being such a klutz and getting ordered around (it's getting old to see Reborn bully Tsuna) even if it were for 1 non combat episode like this one. I do wish they make a 2nd season since I've heard a lot good stuff about the new arcs and there wouldn't be such a crazy long intro :)

For the action, good music and interesting/awesome Guardiand AND the interesting bad guys (cauz really, without those Guardians and Mukuro/Varia/Byakuran this show would be rather worthless) ; 9/10
Jan 17, 2012 2:59 AM

Aug 2009
Omg, I want a second season so bad!
Feb 13, 2012 10:34 PM
Feb 2012
Syaoran_Clone said:
Also, WTF Byakuran 's ALIVE?!? and where the hell is he?! :O
Wanted to write this in my first post, but I forgot haha.
Anyway, started reading the manga last night. I lol'd at Gokudera smoking cigarettes, it fits him perfectly XD. I wonder why did they censor it in the anime :/
You'll have to read the manga for that info, I have already read it >:)

Liinah said:
I really hope this anime continues this year because it's the best one i have ever seen. I confess that in the beginning i wanted to drop it because it wasn't cool, but then i kept watching because it was really funny. A few episodes later i started to love the fights & everything, i forgot how many times i almost cried watching how strong the character's friendship was. I want to see more of Chrome too, i hope she becomes more strong because i know she can. I'll probably start reading the manga now because i really want to know what happens later ~
Like you said, you will have to read the manga.

Lawli-gagger said:

I guess her death in the future was their gateway to the past.
So technically, she isn't dead because she wasn't born.
OR
Aria won't be preggy with her in the past. :(
I was totally sad when she died and sexy Gamma too ;) You'll have to read the manga.

lindsayzzz said:
Katekyo Hitman Reborn started off pretty weird, with no real plot in the first 19 episodes but those were necessary to establish each character's style and relationship with one another. But I have to say, this Anime is bloody awesome. Friendship, Trust, Teamwork and not to mention the awesome power-ups, Vongola Box Weapons and quirky characters. I still can't believe Lambo, that annoying-ass becomes so badass 20 years later. xD
It was a gag manga in the beginning, then it turned into battle.

MoonRise said:
I liked Byakuran a lot... ;_;
He gets better.

supermegasonic said:
wow, i've noticed that the last episode of an anime virtually always has the most comments, yet no one hardly commented on this.

but wow.....its finally the end of the series. i feel sad....feel like crying, but ofcourse manly crying becuz such a good anime has to end.
its still kinda weird and slightly stupid how they made byakuran alive, but i guess they did it for the fans. and i'm glad na-tsu and the gang are here, that was definitly a nice present, and it made sense to put them in that form, since the boxes arent real yet.
It has to go on because the story is still ongoing. Byakuran gets better, trust me.

sm said:
I finally manage to finish this. All in all, this whole series was pretty bad.
D: what? it was and is a good series. Maybe you should read the manga.

I realize my post is a year late, so ignore me if my comments are no longer relevant
Feb 13, 2012 10:39 PM
Feb 2012
milkteh said:
The manga has more info, even though the anime could have also put that info in...
Feb 13, 2012 10:40 PM
Feb 2012
I liked the ending, though I read the manga before (I am still reading) I watched it.
Mar 6, 2012 12:38 AM

Aug 2011
I love this anime. Even fillers was quite good and every episode was worth watching. And I'm really sad that it's already the end, because I prefer to watch shonens than read, because the fights are usually nicer to follow. But I'll still read the manga :)

I really liked the last fight, but what bugged me was how no one except Tsuna fought. Ok, it was nice, but how the hell Tsuna got THAT strong? Right now it looks almost impossible to defeat him and it's kind of... Ok, but that's only me :P

The ending was really nice (I loved how Hibari just walked away) though I was like WYF when I saw that Byakuran is alive.

But still, Reborn is my favourite anime right now, it gave me a lot of great time :) And even its flaws won't change my mind about giving this show a 10 :D
May 12, 2012 1:25 AM

Jan 2010
Phew~ I just finished watching this in a week! I mean... two weeks, because it takes me a week too finish the first 20 episodes :D

I love this especially the future arc! I thought I will give this a 10, but then after the future arc ends, I actually felt a bit disappointed, I think Genkishi vs Tsuna is better than the last battle with Byakuran....

So, no matter how much I love the characters, and the story, it still have flaws so I'll go with a 9

:D
Jul 5, 2012 9:11 AM

Jan 2012
I enjoy this anime! I want to thanks for all emotions I have during the watching anime.

KHR! ONE OF THE BEST ANIME!
Aug 13, 2012 10:48 AM

Dec 2009
Major disappointment.

The anime started off good, I actually liked the Daily Life arc.

The Mukuro arc and the Varia arc were incredibly awesome, but then came the Future arc -______________________-

The budget aparently disappeared completely as we got lazy ass animation in almost every scene, the pacing was atrocious and the characters became annoying as hell, even the characters I usually like (i.e. Haru and Bianchi)

The toning down the Manga is stupid as hell, why make this show a kids show boggles my mind. Gokudera's cigarette missing -_- The hits don't even make contact with the opponent, no blood.... I would understand if the original content was a kids manga but it isn't.

I hate this anime adaptation to this awesome manga, but I LOVED the first part, and everything before the future arc was good at least. So I'll give this show a 6/10
Aug 15, 2012 5:52 PM

Nov 2007
I just finished this.. My second favorite shonen anime now, behind Gintama.

edit: but yeah, the only really bad part was the Future Arc dragging for 70+ episodes. (was seriously thinking, wtf when will it end?)

#Feitoism @ irc.rizon.net - the official IRC channel for Fate Testarossa.
Aug 15, 2012 6:40 PM

Aug 2012
The anime was good but I'm still confused as to why they stopped airing it. Oh well, the ending was good though, I like the whole - everything is peaceful, hippy atmosphere
Oct 22, 2012 12:20 PM

Sep 2011
Damn still Tsuna doesn't want to be a mafia boss. WHEN HE IS GOING TO ACCEPT THAT FATE?

Anyway, I enjoyed it a lot! :D

Jan 16, 2013 12:26 AM
Aug 2008
Alright! Finally finished it. I'm sad its over, but ill start reading the manga now to keep the story going. I loved this anime! The fillers were tough to get through though- lambo and the girls annoyed the heck outta me. I do like Lambo in the future, but as a child, I disliked him greatly... I could do without the whole girls constantly being worried and then getting over it right away, only to be worried again.

Overall, it is definitely a new favorite of mine, and I look forward to reading the manga! Too bad my future self couldn't tell me right now to skip the fillers heh heh jk (^_^) I don't think I would of anyway, just all part of the experience!
May 31, 2013 6:52 PM

Nov 2011
Well damn....that was one hell of a journey. I believe this might be one of the few 200+ episode series I've completed through a marathon. (including specials + OVAs) Nooo, my life is over now, no more Reborn!

Actually, I ain't even mad. This series turned out to be above mediocre but nothing too special really. The Future Arc was dragged too much and one of my favorite characters didn't get enough screen time as I had thought.

Anyways, I did enjoy this series at various points. In particular though, Lel Mirch and her introduction made an impression on me. Also, some of the filler episodes of this series is actually decent imo, a lot better than Naruto/Bleach anyways.

The fucking won!
I had to get that part off my chest after all that lol.

Poor Yuni and Gamma though, I feel for them...........
Final episode was alright but not too special imo. I guess it served as a way to wrap everything up. Overall score of the entire series for me: 6.5/10
Jul 3, 2013 11:14 AM

Jul 2007
Finally the series ends, and everyone lives happily ever after, everything is return to normal. Bykuran is finally defeated, the acrebeleno are all resurrected, now the only mysteries that remain in this story is the vindice (obviously) which im guessing is going to be a main central theme on the manga moving forward and of course that other guy they briefly shown, tahiro or what ever his name is.

Then we also see bykuran being still a live but in a different time zone obviously. Their is no way he could of survived the future world.

Anyways, now for my personal over all impressions. Since it has taken me ALONG time to finish this show and im taking like 8 months or so, is kind of ridiculous. I really didn't care for it that much. The development aspect of the characters was poorly executed, the only time we ever seen development was when they grew stronger, tsuna was probably one of the worst MC's i have ever seen in a shonen series. Their is just way to many cliche moments in this show regarding fighting, battling and how every enemy was structured. The story was probably one of its more weakest aspects, i mean I can sum up the whole story in a paragraph. Their really was no deep thought put into the story at all, most of it consisted of competitions and games to see who can take over who in a battle of wits and skill, etc. Some of the high points to the show was the animation, i liked the animation of the fights and i also liked the whole plot thread behind the acrebeleno's if i had to pick a favorite character, reborn would probably be it, hence the name i guess lol. But tsuna most certainly is not.

Anyways ill be writing a thorough review on this show on my MAL page, some parts of it was entertaining, but i can recall very few moments that actually kept me on edge such as when tsuna learned the X burning or when tsuna wiped the floor with byukuran, both those are probably my most favorite moments in the show and also during the filler arc where we learn alot more bout the acrebeleno's, i think that part of the story was probably the most intriguing for the whole series. It shown actual story development and background behind these characters, i just wished they would of placed alot more focus on that and the fact that verde never even was introduced in the story, until this point in the game.

I have a feeling that the anime version ending of this is, is very different then the manga, i guess ill read further and find out all bout that, but for now i give this show a 5/10.
ArtimesGamerJul 3, 2013 11:33 AM

Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

» Reborn the Character

Kakuneon - Apr 14

0 by Kakuneon »»
Apr 14, 2:37 AM

» 80 episodes in and im wondering if its worth to continue

smolseok - Jan 7

8 by Kenpachi_91 »»
Jan 8, 12:40 PM

Poll: » Katekyo Hitman Reborn! Episode 3 Discussion

Zinvy - Aug 10, 2009

26 by FanthyLord »»
Nov 5, 2023 10:45 AM

» For those of you who want a better experience starting hitman reborn.

ArtimesGamer - Apr 2, 2012

29 by removed-user »»
Oct 31, 2023 10:54 AM

Poll: » Katekyo Hitman Reborn! Episode 189 Discussion ( 1 2 )

garfield15 - Jun 18, 2010

54 by wildhood »»
Oct 4, 2023 1:10 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.