Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Jan 7, 7:39 PM

Jan 2017
Pretty much explained in the title, I love shonen and battle anime but this one just isnt doing it for me. Now im almost 100 episodes into the show and im still not seeing the worth of continuing. Spoil anything and everything possible I just need something that convinces me to continue
Jan 7, 8:19 PM
Jan 2023
oh boy, reborn is one of my childhood series and i would still say the anime is kind of meh sometimes and i still love it, it gets pretty interesting for me near the end of it in the future arc but i would say the manga is better, better phasing, better artwork and its very good one of my favorites
Jan 7, 8:45 PM

Jan 2020
If you have watched enough shounen nekketsu animes then no, it won't offer anything new or interesting to be worth it. Only one character has actual character development throughout the series and it's not the mc, the rest will just be the exact same from the start to the end. The plot development formula will also be the exact same again and again in each arc so you can predict everything that will happen. The battles are nothing worth to be compared with other animes of its kind like Naruto, HxH, Bleach, etc. The worst part imo is that the manga has an open ending.
KHR is an anime that can only be enjoyable if it's one of your first ones because it doesn't shine in any aspect compared to others of its kind.
Jan 7, 9:30 PM
Apr 2015
I think that many episodes would give you enough of an impression.

from then on I believe there are a good bit of fillers and/or slow paced build up in one or two big arcs.

umm...spoilers: they go to a parallel dimension and fight a long war against an interdimensional wizard, basically. but by and large it feels the same as previous arcs for the most part. it makes you wonder why any of this is even mafia related since the story and powers feels more at home in a power ranger type of story.

I still really like it, but yeah, you got the gist of it.
Jan 7, 10:47 PM
Feb 2015
dxath said:
oh boy, reborn is one of my childhood series and i would still say the anime is kind of meh sometimes and i still love it, it gets pretty interesting for me near the end of it in the future arc but i would say the manga is better, better phasing, better artwork and its very good one of my favorites

Yeah, I agree. If you have watched 80 episodes you already got the idea of the anime. Maybe skip until the future arc cause that’s where the good fights are. I believe you will be satisfied if you watch future arc.
Jan 8, 4:58 AM

Jan 2021
Tbh with you, the most interesting part of the series is the switch from gag/comedy to battle/action. The series picks up around the Varia arc. If you don’t like that then I don’t think you’re going to like the rest of the series.
"To Infinity and Beyond."
Jan 8, 7:24 AM
Apr 2023
This anime is a gag/shounen so you won't get that much of character development but enjoyable when you get to the future arc and that's the only arc that anime get serious so if you don't like that arc it won't bring you nothing
Jan 8, 9:18 AM

Oct 2023
I’d recommend switching to the manga. The arc after the future arc is very good and not in the anime.
Jan 8, 12:40 PM
Dec 2009
Tough call really. I’ve finished the anime and personally it’s one that I cannot personally recommend to others. The premise was interesting, but I thought the delivery of the anime was weak.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Katekyo Hitman Reborn! Episode 78 Discussion

hyunnie14 - Apr 14, 2008

20 by onvoorspelbaar »»
Yesterday, 4:27 PM

» Reborn the Character

Kakuneon - Apr 14

0 by Kakuneon »»
Apr 14, 2:37 AM

Poll: » Katekyo Hitman Reborn! Episode 203 Discussion ( 1 2 )

byebyeblackbird - Dec 2, 2010

93 by Yuurippe22 »»
Apr 7, 9:02 AM

Poll: » Katekyo Hitman Reborn! Episode 3 Discussion

Zinvy - Aug 10, 2009

26 by FanthyLord »»
Nov 5, 2023 10:45 AM

» For those of you who want a better experience starting hitman reborn.

ArtimesGamer - Apr 2, 2012

29 by removed-user »»
Oct 31, 2023 10:54 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.