Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Strike the Blood (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »
Dec 20, 2013 7:18 PM

Jul 2013
Jaythor said:
Wow, dat kisses.

Man after this episode, I can't really recall when was the last time I see a harem group where everyone is awesome and likable.

Well, this definitely isn't an exception...................
Monogatari series on the hand is actually good.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 20, 2013 7:19 PM

Jul 2013
bloodymeadow said:
Why all the girls like Kojou that much ?

because just like in every harem, he is a retard.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 20, 2013 7:31 PM

Sep 2011
Softcore sex........well at least this arc is over.

4/5
Dec 20, 2013 7:36 PM

Jul 2013
awesome episode! this made my score of it back to 8 from being a 7. dat kiss at the start.. dat action.. dat familiar..dat kiss again at the end...dat scene where girls are fawning over him.. NICE!.. its the end of the arc though and La Folia seems like shes leaving. how many familiars does he have anyway?
Dec 20, 2013 7:47 PM

Jul 2013
All that kissing lol
Akatsuki did well during those fighting scenes
The 3rd familiar he released was awesome, and seems to be the strongest one so far.
Need moar La Folia, for sure
lol the harem will just continue to expand..
he has a lot of explaining to do now XD
Looking forward to the next arc.
Dec 20, 2013 7:47 PM

Jan 2012
I normally don't care for fanservice in anime, but La Folia, dat body.
I love how La Folia provoked all the girls in his harem with that kiss and Nagisa is just smiling because her brother is surrounded by a bunch of beautiful girls(which is odd) or she's treating the situation like a drama series. Hopefully La Folia appears again, she replaced Asagi as my favorite girl.
penguindrum264Dec 20, 2013 7:53 PM
Dec 20, 2013 8:17 PM

Jan 2013
That was a good ep ^^
A new familar :D
Oh my god... Wish he kissed the princess <3
Really like her.
Words aren't the only way to tell someone how you feel.- Tifa lockhart
Which is it? A memory or us? -Tifa lockhart
Dec 20, 2013 9:12 PM

Aug 2012
Awesome episode. Loved the ending lol. Kojou has alot of explaining to do later lol
Dec 20, 2013 9:39 PM

Jul 2009
harems are a beautiful thing
Dec 20, 2013 10:03 PM

Feb 2013
La Folia is just as delicious as Asagi. Choices Kojou, choices.
Dec 20, 2013 10:17 PM

Feb 2012
Woah, 2 kisses in an episode plus a flashback kiss! Entertaining episode!

New girl next episode? Interesting, interesting! Can't wait! So happy this is 24 episodes! lol
You can just be yourself. Do things your own way, one step at a time. You'll get there. Just be yourself, you'll be fine."
~Fruit Basket
Dec 20, 2013 10:45 PM

Dec 2012
I admit I like this series alot because of the hot scenes. La Folia is hot, damn, she might even eclipse Asagi if her role in the series does not diminish
Dec 20, 2013 10:51 PM

Oct 2013
Just for the sake of awakening Kojou's familiars and those kisses, Kojou's harem is expanding.. lucky Kojou lol.
Dec 20, 2013 10:55 PM

Feb 2012
I want to get aroused by the Princess.
Dec 20, 2013 11:42 PM

Oct 2012
1. did the girls take off their clothes so that Kojou could have a better feel?
2. So, it can't be any girl to take blood from, they need to be a spirit medium.

Some facts or speculations I know about awakening Kojou;s familiars:
1 spirit medium's blood awaken 1 familiar.
Once the spirit medium's blood been taken in and the familiar released, the spirit medium's blood that was drank from, will not release another familiar. ( seeing how Kojou need to drink the blood of a different spirit medium)
It seem that the familiar that will be released is the one that is currently watching over or protecting Kojou.

3. Then why the twin headed dragon familiar awaken with Yukina's blood and La Folia's blood? Yukina already had her blood drank to awaken the lion familiar. Then does that mean the act only give one chance and work for one day, or that Yukina's blood is fine because her blood was already used to partially awaken the twin headed dragon in the early episode?

I could just sweep it under the harem plot, but I would like a explanation.
Btw, I think Kojou is getting weaker.
Dec 21, 2013 12:25 AM

Jan 2013
What an awesome episode!I can seel the story developing.
Dec 21, 2013 12:34 AM

Jul 2010
Needalist said:
2. So, it can't be any girl to take blood from, they need to be a spirit medium.

Once the spirit medium's blood been taken in and the familiar released, the spirit medium's blood that was drank from, will not release another familiar. ( seeing how Kojou need to drink the blood of a different spirit medium)
It seem that the familiar that will be released is the one that is currently watching over or protecting Kojou.

3. Then why the twin headed dragon familiar awaken with Yukina's blood and La Folia's blood? Yukina already had her blood drank to awaken the lion familiar. Then does that mean the act only give one chance and work for one day, or that Yukina's blood is fine because her blood was already used to partially awaken the twin headed dragon in the early episode?

Very interesting speculations. Things seem to be a little clearer now.
Dec 21, 2013 2:49 AM

Jan 2011
heh..and people used to say this wasn't a harem + one for Hime-sama to the mix

generic as this show may have turned out i'm still enjoying even if i have to such off my brain during some of the speeches.
Dec 21, 2013 3:03 AM
Nov 2011
GlaringDream said:
All the characters are really likable IMO even if I'm confused by some of the plot. It's interesting though.

I'm most curious as to what his friend (Yaze)'s role is and wtf he's doing.

Dec 21, 2013 4:07 AM

Aug 2013
The anime is almost the same as Diabolik Lovers -_- but it's main is one guy instead of girl
Another boring episode 3/5

LCWS | SCS | TCO | NC | DNC
Dec 21, 2013 5:17 AM
Feb 2013
Oh dat Himeragi, doesn't wanna admit that she's jealous of having LA FOLIA do it with Koujo.
Dec 21, 2013 5:27 AM

Sep 2008
I swear, sometimes this show reminds me of Fate/stay night VN H-scenes.

They're getting undressed for most silly reasons, getting into erotic positions for even sillier reasons and of course, the look on their faces when their blood is being taken isn't helping.

And yet, for some reason, this show is both fun and interesting.
Let's see who's going to be the new girl introduced for next chapter :D
Dec 21, 2013 5:53 AM

Jan 2011
Epic new familiar!

La Folia being the most assertive girl in his harem so far IMO.

Feel quite sad for Natsuki-chan... being made to take in all the victims of experiments.
I mainly see the animes... so don't blame me for not knowing about the Manga/LN
Dec 21, 2013 6:08 AM

Apr 2012
I agree with everyone that this show is indeed generic but nonetheless, it's entertaining as hell and the fan-service is pretty damn good because of the sexy and attractive art.

It's been a while since i have watched an ecchi show and that made me appreciate the show's fanservice more :P

We need moar La Folia though.
Dec 21, 2013 6:50 AM

Dec 2012
More harem additions. Yeah! Kojou on the other hand gains more misunderstandings . La Folia is hot
Dec 21, 2013 7:00 AM

Jul 2011
In this show, every girl is the best choice.
Dec 21, 2013 7:36 AM

Jan 2009
Needalist said:

Interesting but 2nd point never confirmed. When he awakened previous familiar only had arrow girl with him.

Explained in this episode that dragon needed two mediums. Also this sub plot from lion organisation about Yukina being the vampire queen or something.

Liking the shown mainly for the epic action and main plot in background which is hinting at apocalypse.

Fan service good too :p
Dec 21, 2013 7:50 AM

Aug 2013
SkyTate said:

Feel quite sad for Natsuki-chan... being made to take in all the victims of experiments.

Hey who knows what she's making them do (to her) ;)
"May those who accept their fate be granted happiness."

"May those who defy their fate be granted glory."
Dec 21, 2013 9:42 AM

Apr 2011
Needalist said:

Didn't just La Falio say that dragon needed 2 Spirit Medium because it has 2 heads ?
Dec 21, 2013 9:48 AM

Apr 2013
Oh how many girls.Good episode.
Dec 21, 2013 10:01 AM

Nov 2013
Dunno, the last arcs are strating to feel like some fillers, I want some more plot about his past and other Primogenitors, but I bet there is another hot chick among them for his harem. I'll forgive if she is hot psycho-yandere type -_-
Dec 21, 2013 10:05 AM

Feb 2010
Good thing this anime is 2 cour.
We need more harems like this.. oh wait.
"Your taste is shit cause you like what I hate. Believe me I have 1000 cartoons that I rated with less than 5."

Dec 21, 2013 10:33 AM

Nov 2013
Phoenix6000 said:
For her combination of boldness and crafty way of getting around Yukina's cockblock, princess La Folia wins this episode. Bonus points for her royal "assets".
^ That's were exactly my thoughts xD

Kojou is really a lucky bastard and this is getting better with each episode! I really am liking all the girls which is pretty rare for me in a harem anime. Nevertheless, Asagi gets first place for me ^^
KaitonDec 21, 2013 10:40 AM

Dec 21, 2013 10:43 AM

Jun 2013
This was pretty good actually.

If I got this right it seems like not just any blood will unlock this guy's familiars. Makes sense I guess.

I'm very curious about what happened to the previous Kaleid Blood. I hope they explain it before this show's over.
Dec 21, 2013 10:52 AM

Apr 2011
Awesome episode!

New Familiar is badass! Plus those kisses and hot scenes.

Next episode is Yuma the witch arc. Yes, a new girl appears and she looks like
a tomboy.

Yukina's catchphrases are so annoying.
MagitoDec 21, 2013 11:46 AM
Dec 21, 2013 11:13 AM

Oct 2013
Needalist said:

Hmm, I'm also thinking for the removing of clothes and why did it seem so natural for the princess to remove like that...

Also, since the nakedness meter goes up each ep for the girls getting undressed, from just the neck, a few buttons, to totally baring the front, I think coming next, must be in pantsy and bra and then totally naked...?
Dec 21, 2013 11:40 AM

Dec 2013
I loved it, that new familiar tho!
Dec 21, 2013 1:12 PM

Jul 2013
Kojou has one of the best harems I've seen in quite some time.

La Folia is awesome. Dat kiss in front of the rest of the harem.

I'd rank the harem: La Folia, Yukina, Asagi, and then Sayaka. Would we count Kanase as part of the harem yet? Not sure. Though she will be in the future.

Another girl for the harem next episode. The one with the short brown hair? Or is that Sayaka with a haircut?

I'm really liking this show. One of the better shows I've watched this season, even if it generic. I would definitely read the Light Novels if they were translated into English on a consistent basis.

Looking forward to the next episode and arc.
Dec 21, 2013 2:24 PM
Jun 2012
This anime has the weirdest fighting scenes, seriously instead of a vampire Kojou seems more like a summoner who can regenerate.

Episode was nice especially the awakening ecchi scene, still we need more of Natsuki-chan.
Dec 21, 2013 3:10 PM

Nov 2012
Dat biting scene and all dat boobage.

Angel saved.

Tsundere attack from the rest of the harem after witnessing that last kiss.

Next episode another harem member.
Dec 21, 2013 3:30 PM

Feb 2013
That 2-headed dragon actually looked pretty good. Normally they look awful, but that one looked cool.
Dec 21, 2013 4:50 PM

Oct 2013
new girl for the awesome Kojou Harem!!!!this episode was great, the end make me laugh hard.... lol her sister who is enjoying to see girls bithching koujo because they are jealous lol.... this series is really great atm
Dec 21, 2013 5:08 PM

Dec 2008
I was really feeling this episode until the part with the kiss and the misunderstanding among these silly ass girls. Koujo didn't kiss La Folia. La Folia kissed Koujo, but they were too chicken shit to hunt La Folia down and harass her.

I doubt Kojou'll chose one, but if he does, I hope it's La Folia. She's the only one that's straight forward it seems. This tsundere shit is getting old.
Dec 21, 2013 7:11 PM

Dec 2013
It was a good episode, the fight itself was weak, but putting the opening song to touch made ​​her become a little better.
La Folia is very hot, holy shit.
And I still think Yaze is better than Kojou, even though he had little screen time.
Anyways, i hope the next arc is good.
Dec 21, 2013 7:46 PM

Jul 2013
Freaking nice! La Folia is bold! All these girls, tough choice lol!
Dec 21, 2013 11:37 PM

Nov 2012
hmm new medium :3
damn so much girl .. wonder who is next..
oh how much are familiar that kojou's has anyway?
Dec 22, 2013 1:05 AM

Oct 2011
I'm gonna be honest this episode disappointed me cuz I thought it was the last episode then I saw the preview then I went here and it turned out to be a 2-cour WOOOOT More hotness.

Blonde girl best girll

Also the imouto seems to be enjoying all the girls around her onii-chan lel
Dec 22, 2013 2:16 AM

Nov 2011
3/5

End of yet another arc that sees a good catch for the protagonist, with attached jealousy etc.
The plot is interesting, but I'm all hot hinterland, ruin what is built on it, enough with all this mess if only to women who contend forcibly kissing, stroking and rubbing, that is not enough to revive him a kiss, but they also had to undress these two? Give me a break! XD
Happy are those who were looking for a good dose of fanservice! ^ _ ^
Poor design, as we have become accustomed the anime so far.
Next time new prey for our beloved fourth ancestor! LOL
Dec 22, 2013 5:21 AM

Mar 2013
This arc was pretty enjoyable :)
Dat kiss at the ending though...jealousy everywhere!
Dec 22, 2013 7:00 AM

Aug 2012
More blood = more familiar = stronger Koujou = bigger harem.

Koujou's harem members at the end having a little quarrel on him was funny lol. Yeah, even imouto-chan approves.

Next arc, harem member recruitment part 4.

I don't care if this is so generic if it is so entertaining.
julyanDec 22, 2013 7:08 AM
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »

More topics from this board

» Will I get to see Minamiya, Natsuki... (Question for a spoiler)

CrazyButNot4U - Apr 4

3 by CrazyButNot4U »»
Apr 7, 3:07 AM

Poll: » Strike the Blood Episode 20 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Feb 28, 2014

149 by EinTheVariance »»
Feb 20, 12:11 PM

Poll: » Strike the Blood Episode 18 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Feb 14, 2014

97 by EinTheVariance »»
Feb 19, 7:32 PM

Poll: » Strike the Blood Episode 17 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Feb 7, 2014

101 by EinTheVariance »»
Feb 19, 7:06 PM

Poll: » Strike the Blood Episode 16 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jan 31, 2014

143 by EinTheVariance »»
Feb 19, 6:32 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.