Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Dec 12, 2013 9:59 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
I thought latest episode was decent and funny! Seeing Nana again greatly pleases me. I'll probably re-watch NANA sometimes in the future again.

Tea club spotted~. Best club. The cosplay in this episode was hilarious imo. I got some Hayate the Combat Butler vibe there. Nana looked hot :3. Poor Kouko though.
Dec 12, 2013 12:13 PM
Nov 2013
i cant be the only one who hates banri like what a whiny little bitch its not fun listening to some grown man cry about his past and how he doesn't know himself and the accident like shut the hell up and move on be happy you have a beautiful girl who loves you and stop bitching about the past get over it already and if you still love linda so much dump kaga and ask Linda out jeeze they try to make this drama and make it sound so much more deep but truth be told hes just a whiny bitch who need to man up and accept it already a grown man who cries every episode about his life is really gross and sad lol and and for the couple shippers heres a spoiler for ya
Dec 12, 2013 12:59 PM

Apr 2013
Lol at the costume party. Poor Yana for having to dress like that. Banri has no shame at all haha.
Linda and Nana look pretty good in their costumes though. More of the party next episode!

Preview for the next episode was interesting to say the least: http://i.imgur.com/YRoMAMt.jpg
Dec 12, 2013 1:12 PM

Aug 2010
Fun episode :D

Banri has some lol senpais there XD...Giving him good advice in life hahaha lol

Kouko is definitely going Yandere here...wanting him to be small and eat him XD. She even admits it. And that's while she's holding back O_O...what would happen if she went all out O_O XD

Interactions with Nana are awesome and fun as usual. Totally love this woman XD

Banri's conversations with Yana about Kouko were nice. I found his monologue on why he is able to withstand Kouko's obsessive stalker tendencies pretty interesting. Since he still can't decide which girl to pick he takes Kouko's personality as a punishment for himself O_o? I kinda feel bad for Kouko but I'm a Linda shipper so I don't mind much XD

Once again with the tea party hilariousness hahaha. Run away >.< XD

Poor Yana...having to wear that hahaha and service those ugly ladies XD
Banri is totally okay with cross dressing XD
Nana and Linda as twin devils was nice. Linda looks HOT!! *A*
Nxt ep seems to have some hot LindaxBanri moments ^^...Me like :D

Kouko drama incoming soon with the pic and stuff...<_<
Dec 12, 2013 1:12 PM
Sep 2012
What a weird party.
Dec 12, 2013 1:20 PM
Bunnies 🍓

Jan 2013
LOL, Mitsuo in panties and no shirt or pants on. I don't like this new conflicted Banri who can't choose who he likes. Hopefully he decides to go with whom he likes more, which is Linda since he says he still has feelings for her. As for Chinami any episode she is in she ls kawaii. Kouko is starting to get on my nerves lately. She steals the picture with Banri and Linda and she does not let Banri work because if will diminish their time together. She's too clingy as of right now. Ep 12 preview looks promising for my Linda x Banri desire.

Dec 12, 2013 1:22 PM

May 2013
So Kaga did have the photo. This is getting interesting.

Poor Mitsuo in nothing but underwear lol. I see a Miss Monochrome reference. I thought for a minute that maybe Kaga was disguised as her lol.
Dec 12, 2013 1:33 PM

Dec 2012
Gah,I don't know which one I'm suporting now. I really can't see Linda with Banri,even if he will sill love her,Linda is just the everyone's friend and nice,I can't see her ending up with someone in my opinion.
As for Kouko,she's way more annoying... God,you want him to do all you want,at least let him make money for you... it's seems she's becoming that one possessive girlfriend. Obviously Mitsuo was a smart boy when he dumped her.
Dec 12, 2013 1:33 PM
Jul 2018
hehe did anyone see Miss Monochrome walk by the screen @ the party.

Also the next episode looks interesting with the ending, looks like Kaga is about to go into full jealousy mode
Sent with Mal Updater
Dec 12, 2013 1:35 PM

Aug 2013
This will not end well. I wonder what will happen if Kaga finds out that Banri is doing a part-time job with Linda. >.<
Dec 12, 2013 1:37 PM

Jul 2013
Mikenzb said:
hehe did anyone see Miss Monochrome walk by the screen @ the party.

I did, definitely made me smile.

So, Kouko is getting more and more clingy to not loose Banri which is only backfiring at her.

Oh shit that next PV, it seems the truth will hit her hard, since it's been gearing up with past couple of episodes.
Dec 12, 2013 1:41 PM
Apr 2013
teddyggg said:
i cant be the only one who hates banri like what a whiny little bitch its not fun listening to some grown man cry about his past and how he doesn't know himself and the accident like shut the hell up and move on be happy you have a beautiful girl who loves you and stop bitching about the past get over it already and if you still love linda so much dump kaga and ask Linda out jeeze they try to make this drama and make it sound so much more deep but truth be told hes just a whiny bitch who need to man up and accept it already a grown man who cries every episode about his life is really gross and sad lol and and for the couple shippers heres a spoiler for ya

Cause Koko is an Angel, right?
Dec 12, 2013 1:41 PM

Nov 2007
I can't help but to think cross-dressing Tada-kun looks extremely cute x3
Dec 12, 2013 1:53 PM

May 2008
Ohhh BanriLinda getting all hot in the next ep it looks like. Excited~

Dec 12, 2013 2:02 PM

Nov 2013
Very funny episode. I lol´d so hard when i saw Mitsuo in that state of dress. And those girls from the tea club are really dangerous, i imagine what kind of job would it be...

And Mitsuo´s right, only a wimp like Banri could handle a control freak like Kouko. Anyway i think they suit each other very well. Still rooting for BanrixKouko ^^

Dec 12, 2013 2:03 PM

Nov 2011
Yandere-mode ON in 3...2...1... Signs are there
Dec 12, 2013 2:04 PM

Aug 2013
When Nana said there would be a "high-paying job" that requires Yana to "look good", I knew he was going to be a stripper LMAOO

although I did not see the cross-dressing Banri coming. xDDD
KyuutoryuuDec 13, 2013 6:02 AM
Dec 12, 2013 2:16 PM

Apr 2011
It would make sense that Monochrome shows up since it's the same CV as Kaga.
Dec 12, 2013 2:17 PM

Dec 2012
I'm on the Linda x Banri train here, good ep :>
"Only one with the courage
to shoulder the burden
of their own fate can
be called a hero.."

Dec 12, 2013 2:26 PM

Oct 2012
Banri's monologue with Mitsuo made me realize how sick is he after all (I prefer KoukoxBanri), and Kouko is entering Yandere mode, trying to keep him away from part-time jobs...
And Mitsuo was really funny in that costume :D
Good and funny ep :)
I'm learning English so maybe I make mistakes :)
Dec 12, 2013 2:35 PM
Mar 2013
I don't know who to ship!!! Linda x Banri is cute but I see Linda as a sister-type (I blame the ghost's fault. If the ghost just went up to peace, everything would work out, but noooo, he just had to try and take over). Koko is fine and I think she will see him doing the pocky trick with Linda. Thus drama (I think Tada will join the tea club because the tea club mentioned a free-pass to the beach)

Linda was cute (Though Koko has a bigger bust) and Nana was my favorite. Love Yano, he is rocking that body!

Banri, I feel like beating you up for leading 2 girls on... That is despicable.
Dec 12, 2013 2:42 PM

Nov 2012
(m..m)

Dec 12, 2013 2:43 PM
Dec 2013
hate banri, he doesn't deserves both girls
Dec 12, 2013 2:53 PM

Jan 2013
Banri needs to quit stringing one of them along.....
Dec 12, 2013 2:56 PM

Jan 2011
Lyfa said:
I can't help but to think cross-dressing Tada-kun looks extremely cute x3

No wonder... Could just be me, but he reminds me of GC's Yuzuriha Inori, and Linda's VA being the same doesnt help :D
I dare say the art was the best thing in that anime.
Dec 12, 2013 3:18 PM

Nov 2013
I understand that Kaga and Tada are the main characters so theres a 95% chance they'll end up together, however, can you honestly think of a good reason behind it??

I mean Kaga is a stalker with tendencies to evolve into something worse, while Linda is a patient woman who's accepting everything (out of guilt maybe?)

Just watch at the scenes between the 8th and the 12th minute, and then watch the reaction and easiness of Tada and Linda when they meet in the club...

Awkward stalker control freak versus the most beautiful moments of a relationship!! when everything is golden and shiny.... even a destined encounter in a strange club!!

Yes I know it's unlikely there's a Linda+Tada ending, but that definitely would be my choosing!!!
DarkMoonWolfDec 12, 2013 4:54 PM
Personal tastes are like peoples behinds, each one has its own,
and only those who wants to find [...] will smell one another.

Dec 12, 2013 3:24 PM
Feb 2013
Miss Monochrome spotted on the party XD
and oh man, the comment. hate banri hate banri... better do vulcan kolinahr right now
forholywarDec 12, 2013 3:35 PM
Dec 12, 2013 3:39 PM

Apr 2013
good episode but nana looked reaaaaaaly hot!!!
Like robots? Then watch getter robot :D
Dec 12, 2013 3:39 PM

Oct 2012
I somehow feel sorry for Kouko, he should have told her cause she finds out anyway. Sooner or later. Tada's lying is not going to end well. Not to mention that he is technically cheating her with Linda now. Nana did god job manipulating them into it. Next time drama.

You don't know what you have until you lose it, Tada Banri.
Dec 12, 2013 3:43 PM

Oct 2012
forholywar said:
Miss Monochrome spotted on the party XD
and oh man, the comment. hate banri hate banri... better do vulcan kolinahr right now

hehe, you're right, I haven't realized first but there she is :D

http://i.imgur.com/BrE2teU.jpg
Dec 12, 2013 3:51 PM

Apr 2011
Blah, I feel kind of let down that Linda would do some kind of work like that and dress like that. :C Hope they don't get back together >:l
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 12, 2013 3:58 PM

Jul 2012
Episode was boring :/ Not as funny and attention grabbing as the previous few
Dec 12, 2013 4:14 PM

Jul 2013
The party scene was so awkward.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 12, 2013 4:27 PM
Apr 2013
Mich666 said:
I somehow feel sorry for Kouko, he should have told her cause she finds out anyway. Sooner or later. Tada's lying is not going to end well. Not to mention that he is technically cheating her with Linda now. Nana did god job manipulating them into it. Next time drama.

You don't know what you have until you lose it, Tada Banri.
Well, its not like Koko is being completely honest (With herself as well) either.
Dec 12, 2013 4:42 PM

Dec 2012
This episode was very funny. Banri dressed up as a maid was funny as hell. So Kaga did find the photo of Banri and Linda together.
"I’ve set myself to become the King of the Pirates…and if I die trying…then at least I tried!" Monkey D. Luffy (One Piece)

Dec 12, 2013 5:11 PM

Aug 2012
Crazy episode but good overall lol. I really am rooting for Linda x Banri though, seems like it could still happen with the way they're comfortable with each other.
The party was odd and funny haha. Anyone noticed miss monochrome?! Hahaha
So Koko does have the picture...
By the looks of preview, it looks like next episode will be very good! Banri was putting what looked like a glow stick into either Nana or Linda's mouth. Can't wait till next Thursday for the episode!
Dec 12, 2013 5:28 PM

Jul 2012
Those costumes are crazy Yan and Tada.

Great episode!!!
Dec 12, 2013 5:36 PM
Dec 2012
I know 2D kun is only a supporting character, but omg I miss him and his awkwardly hilarious presence, bring him back please!!

Banri really needs to be honest with himself - he's confusing himself with the two girls. Yes, Linda is much more like-able personality wise compared to Kouko, but he really needs to realise that the one who likes him most is Kouko. Having said that, Kouko hasn't really done anything to deserve him, she just seems to be lucky in that he happened to be attracted to her in the beginning. Please try harder girl (and less so in a stalker-ey way lol) or else he will slowly fall for Linda!!
Dec 12, 2013 5:47 PM

Aug 2013
Ahaha that Miss Monochrome appearance was great. Shift camera angle. Miss Monochrome walks by XD!

When we have a laid-back episode like this, you know something major will happen next episode.
"May those who accept their fate be granted happiness."

"May those who defy their fate be granted glory."
Dec 12, 2013 5:56 PM
Jan 2011
teddyggg said:

Sounds like more ridiculous drama. We we know Banri will end up with Kaga and Yana will end up with ultrasonic. I hate when shows,novels,etc try to insert ridiculous drama that makes no sense to try and spread out relationship hurdles. Seems like a cheap ploy and lacking in the creativity department.Also do we find out what Linda answer was when she was going to meet him in the light novel?
xsilicon9Dec 12, 2013 6:00 PM
Dec 12, 2013 5:56 PM

Jun 2012
What. The. Fuck. That preview for the next episode.

teddyggg said:
I have to say that's somewhat of a first for me hearing someone say that grown men shouldn't have feelings. You are probably the only one who hates him for that reason. My only problem with him is that I have no idea what kind of person he is... which is completely understandable given his whole memory loss ordeal. Which makes me all the more surprised that anyone would even have the gall to say that someone who has forgotten everything and essentially has to start a new life on their own should just not give a shit about it. Seriously? So in your eyes, any grown man who has more than the intelligence of a cow and actually considers their actions rather than simply live life without ever thinking about anything, OR someone who actually cares about other people's feelings and is unsure of the right thing to do is a sad and disgusting person. Right.

I could care less if you hate Banri. I can't say I have any particular fondness toward his character, but your logic is frankly appalling. But I guess to each their own opinion.

And was there really a need to spoil that? Sure, it's my fault for clicking the spoiler button first, and reading the first few words without seeing your warning... but it really just sounded like you were lashing out at someone, or anyone there.
Dec 12, 2013 5:58 PM

Jan 2009
tada doesn't deserve either Linda nor Kouko. he can't even make up his mind on which person he likes the most. I've started liking Linda more cuz she's very easy-going and laid back. Kouko is just a overpriced stalker who has her good moments 30% of the time. seeing a Tada x Linda would be a terrible ending for me. seeing a Tada x Tada ending is what i'm hoping for. bring on the drama.
俺の命を百合に。
Currently translating Sono Hanabira ni Kuchizuke o - Atelier no Koibito-tachi -- when bored.
Above visual novel is 22.22% translated with progress uploaded to youtube; if you're into yuri VNs, check out my channel.
Dec 12, 2013 6:00 PM

May 2009
billybob300c said:
tada doesn't deserve either Linda nor Kouko. he can't even make up his mind on which person he likes the most

He loves Kouko. Goddammit, his toughts with deeper voice are that piece of shit Ghost's, not him.
Dec 12, 2013 6:03 PM
Apr 2013
I have to wonder why no one ever blames Koko at all? I guess being beautiful gives you a free pass?
Dec 12, 2013 6:05 PM

Dec 2011
Hahaha. Banri crossdressing.

And Koko has the picture after all. Whoa.
Dec 12, 2013 6:07 PM
Jan 2011
billybob300c said:
tada doesn't deserve either Linda nor Kouko. he can't even make up his mind on which person he likes the most. I've started liking Linda more cuz she's very easy-going and laid back. Kouko is just a overpriced stalker who has her good moments 30% of the time. seeing a Tada x Linda would be a terrible ending for me. seeing a Tada x Tada ending is what i'm hoping for. bring on the drama.

He loves Kaga butg there is history with Linda. The writer is trying to convey that he is torn between his present self and past self. Both with different feelings. I think it could be done better because this whole love triangle is really becoming annoying.
Dec 12, 2013 6:23 PM

Sep 2013
Tada's seniors really gave him a beat down :P

At least Kaga knows how bad she is when she gets clingy.

"Is that funny." *glares* Nana can be so scary :}

That is one strange party.

Oh shit Miss Monochrome spotted!

Nana and Linda are looking sexy :O

Poor Yana 0_0

The preview had a glowstick kiss? If that end's up being Nana I will laugh my ass off next ep :P
Dec 12, 2013 6:29 PM

Oct 2011
MCAL said:
I have to wonder why no one ever blames Koko at all? I guess being beautiful gives you a free pass?

Why would anyone blame her? Being overly attached has its own perks anyway - but not too much like what she did to Yana. And, Kaga sure has changed. She isn't that someone who'll lash on a girl out of jealousy now like what she did to Okachi Nami. Maybe it's out of respect to Linda, or it's just that she doesn't want to bring to speak to Tada about his past with Linda as it will, of course, affect her relationship with Tada.

In a REAL LIFE relationship (yup, GT sure portraits relationships quite realistically, aside from the amnesia thing which is a bit cliche), there are things you should and shouldn't say to your partner on a given time. Really, if there's a girl who can't let you go given the situation that Tada is in (with Linda), you really have to treasure that certain someone. In that respect, I give Koko a +1 and my admiration. If Banri were to get amnesia again, I'm sure Koko won't leave his side unlike *cough*, Linda.
w3b0shiDec 12, 2013 6:32 PM
Nope.
Dec 12, 2013 7:08 PM
Jul 2018
Im still loving the show, but i cant help noticing how poor the animation has been for the last few episodes.

That said i get the feeling that shit is about to hit the fan in the next few episodes.
Dec 12, 2013 7:39 PM

Jan 2012
It can only go downhill from here.
Pages (5) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Golden Time Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 27, 2014

890 by daviddark27 »»
Apr 18, 5:17 PM

Poll: » Golden Time Episode 16 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jan 30, 2014

268 by SouthRzVa »»
Mar 30, 12:17 PM

Poll: » Golden Time Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Nov 28, 2013

430 by SouthRzVa »»
Mar 20, 12:51 PM

Poll: » Golden Time Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Oct 31, 2013

244 by LonelyPanda105 »»
Mar 20, 1:35 AM

Poll: » Golden Time Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Oct 24, 2013

311 by LonelyPanda105 »»
Mar 20, 1:26 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.