Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (9) « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 » ... Last »
Sep 27, 2013 4:19 PM

Aug 2013
bittersweet ending..

love it though..

I think keima is just trying to protect chihiro from getting into an even deeper trouble by not telling her the reason why he go out on the date with her during the festival night..

other reason probably to avoid hurting chihiro much more than he already did..

things would probably go on a different way if only chihiro remember about the conquest and her "actual" first kiss..
Sep 27, 2013 5:01 PM

Jul 2012
Oh my god im so happy they finally finished animating the goddess arc it was definately the best in this series ;DDDD DAT TEAR DROP
Sep 27, 2013 5:27 PM

Mar 2012
Silaqui said:

In the last episode Chihiro asks Keima if she has something in her (a goddess for example). Why did she ask that? Because she wanted to know, why Keima went on a date with her and acted like he did (being a total jerk at end and breaking her heart). He said no and now she has to think, that everything that Keima did at their date was real.

That's why she said "bye-bye" to him and sang a song called "The Memory of my first love". Chihiro's heart is broken and in her eyes her first love is over before it even began.

There's more going on than that, though. Asking about the date wasn't her whole question. She asked about the date and followed it up with "is there something inside of me?" And it's this question he answered. (He never gave the reason for the date.) I don't think that she was particularly focused on the sad implication that the date was to mess with her... after all, she'd already had some time to process that and make peace with it. Remember what the gap in her heart was all about? It was being too normal, not feeling special, not shining. And on this night, she just found out that people close to her have supernatural winged beings in them!

So she asked if she has one inside of her. When Keima said no, she's not involved, this is tantamount to saying, "No, you're not special. You've got nothing to do with this epic plot with demons and hell and goddesses." It also means she has no particular connection to him, and might even get in the way.

I thought both of their reactions in the anime were very nicely done. I suspect that after seeing her reaction, he realized what this meant to her on a personal level... He didn't mean it like that. (Clearly, she is special in his eyes.) He failed to read her parameters, so to speak, just like in the original conquest. But it's not something he can take back. I mean, she really doesn't have a goddess in her.

During the concert, she's able to keep it together... until she sees the goddesses surrounding her. That's when she *really* breaks down. She believes that she is not special and cannot be part of Keima's world. I mean, yes, maybe part of it was about the date, but I think her desire to shine is something that goes much deeper for her.

As far as why she could see the wings then but not when Mercury first came out, I don't know. It's possible she actually lied about not seeing the first time because she's self-conscious about her involvement. But I'm not sure how plausible that is.
arachni42Sep 27, 2013 5:43 PM
Sep 27, 2013 9:20 PM

May 2009
arachni42 said:
Silaqui said:

In the last episode Chihiro asks Keima if she has something in her (a goddess for example). Why did she ask that? Because she wanted to know, why Keima went on a date with her and acted like he did (being a total jerk at end and breaking her heart). He said no and now she has to think, that everything that Keima did at their date was real.

That's why she said "bye-bye" to him and sang a song called "The Memory of my first love". Chihiro's heart is broken and in her eyes her first love is over before it even began.

There's more going on than that, though. Asking about the date wasn't her whole question. She asked about the date and followed it up with "is there something inside of me?" And it's this question he answered. (He never gave the reason for the date.) I don't think that she was particularly focused on the sad implication that the date was to mess with her... after all, she'd already had some time to process that and make peace with it. Remember what the gap in her heart was all about? It was being too normal, not feeling special, not shining. And on this night, she just found out that people close to her have supernatural winged beings in them!

So she asked if she has one inside of her. When Keima said no, she's not involved, this is tantamount to saying, "No, you're not special. You've got nothing to do with this epic plot with demons and hell and goddesses." It also means she has no particular connection to him, and might even get in the way.

I thought both of their reactions in the anime were very nicely done. I suspect that after seeing her reaction, he realized what this meant to her on a personal level... He didn't mean it like that. (Clearly, she is special in his eyes.) He failed to read her parameters, so to speak, just like in the original conquest. But it's not something he can take back. I mean, she really doesn't have a goddess in her.

During the concert, she's able to keep it together... until she sees the goddesses surrounding her. That's when she *really* breaks down. She believes that she is not special and cannot be part of Keima's world. I mean, yes, maybe part of it was about the date, but I think her desire to shine is something that goes much deeper for her.

As far as why she could see the wings then but not when Mercury first came out, I don't know. It's possible she actually lied about not seeing the first time because she's self-conscious about her involvement. But I'm not sure how plausible that is.

Nice observation! Poor Chihiro. Only time will tell why she saw them and what that could mean.

Sep 28, 2013 3:25 AM

Jul 2013
The manga... Was much, much better. I love it much more than the actual anime, even though some visual reference was good. But this isn't a shounen- it probably doesn't even need an anime. But, I'm thankful it was, because the anime is actually what introduced me to the manga.
Sep 28, 2013 9:21 AM

Jul 2010
I cried.
Sep 28, 2013 9:26 AM
Mar 2013
ConquestOtaku17 said:
enraged said:
I don't read manga, so could anyone who does tell me if this how manga ended? Or does the story continue and we can expect s4 in the future?

Yes, this was how the Goddess arc really ended. It was truly sad, but the next arc after the Goddess arc has now become probably the theoried finale for some people, because not trying to spoil here, but let's just say Keima and the real world are starting to come closer towards each other. And flor the s4, how about you wait in about 2-3 years estimate.

Keima and the real world starting to come closer towards each other? Oh god why. if there's more Chihiro&Keima Scenes in the future i think i need to use tissues LOL. its sad to wait 2-3years :(
Sep 28, 2013 10:01 AM

Aug 2008
Best season. Looking forward for season 4.

I hope there will be more scene where those goddess fighting over Keima.

I assume all those girls with goddess still have their memory on the conquest and everything else.
ZapredonSep 28, 2013 8:03 PM
But it's important to remember that a movie review is subjective;it only gives you one person's opinion.

http://www.classzone.com/books/lnetwork_gr08/page_build.cfm?content=analyz_media&ch=30

It doesn't matter if you like LoGH,Monster etc.If you are a jobless or college/school dropout living in your mom basement, you are still an unintelligent loser. Taste in anime does not make you a better person.If elitist don't exist, casual pleb and shit taste also don't exist.
Sep 28, 2013 3:56 PM

Aug 2011
Wow, I didn't expect that development between Keima and Chihiro. It's another new and interesting development in a series that just keeps on giving. Firstly, I felt this last episode was very rushed but conveniently ties up the whole affair with the Goddesses and Old Hell. But the more the series continued, the more that was an afterthought. Instead, Keima's conquests were always the main event and it was brilliantly entertaining.

I felt that the series had an incredibly strong opening and I was immediately hooked. I couldn't describe the emotional joy of having to revisit the conquests from the first series, whom I love so much. Couple this with the heavenly image of divine Goddesses and you have a winner. Each arc was great and usually had me on the edge of my seat, especially Ayumi's episodes. I was always looking forward to watching it week by week and it always impressed me with its moments of laughter, romance and heartbreak.

OP and ED were just perfect. It was an instant love from the first viewing. Haqua's seiyuu singing the opening was lovely and I'm so glad it's a 12 minute epic track. ED was divine. A very soft and innocent song with almost Shaft-like visuals. It's so beautiful.

9/10. Without a doubt, this is the best series of TWGOK.

I'm doubtful of another season but I would love more. In the mean time, I'm interested in what new events will happen after this by catching up with the manga.
Sep 28, 2013 6:54 PM

Jun 2012
Sad we didn't get Keima to sing again, but it was nice to have Koi no Shirushi at the end.

Last episode felt a bit rushed, but I was satisfied. Emotional episode nonetheless, I really want something to happen between Chihiro and Keima now. I guess now that the serie is done, it's time to go back to the manga. It really was a great season, a 9 out of 10. I will miss animated TWGOK and its great soundtrack like always. Hope we are not done yet hehe.
Sep 29, 2013 12:44 AM

Aug 2010
Despite the time skip this was a really solid and good season...I really liked it, despite there was almost no kanon in it :(

I saw a more human Keima, with real feelings for those he conquered and the guilt he feels that they actually remember their conquest and realize they were manipulated in some sense.

I really like this anime and expect a 4th season (A MUST!).
Sep 29, 2013 7:47 AM

Feb 2013
XLNC said:
Xasthur said:
This episode disappointed me. Keima betrayed Church of 2D.
He never betrayed the 2D. He just sees the 3D in a different way now. It was very much emphasized at the epilogue scene, with Keima still playing games but finally seeing the light of the 'real'.

He changed his tastes. Keim actually died. Born someone else, but it was already quite standard, "normal" student. That's how he became that background.
Titan of 20+ virgins club.
Sep 29, 2013 8:46 AM

Nov 2012

What you did to me? So much feels.

Sep 29, 2013 2:09 PM

May 2012
Damn such an amazing ending like almost every ending of this series! I cried a little because it was that good and well it must have been hard for everyone but I think the hardest it was for Keima! I wonder though will there ever be a sequel to this? For me the series is as good as complete but wouldn't mind a continuation on this!

Really loved this one and it sure had an awesome ending!
Sep 30, 2013 5:34 PM

Aug 2012
Wow, such a great ending. This season was top notch. The skip at the first of it was a little confusing if you didn't read it yet in the manga ( I went back and read up to it before starting) but after that it was all fine. Every episode was strong, enjoyable and (as usual) felt really sincere. This was the best season of the three.

Easily a 9/10
Sep 30, 2013 5:56 PM
Nov 2008
what happen to Chihiro was too sad,

i'm pretty sure she has a goddess or something inside too,

well if Keima won't do the job to bring it out, wings and all,

maybe I'll have to, even if that means using glue
Oct 1, 2013 6:59 AM

May 2013
Chihiro in this episode........ She was my least favourite character but these last few episodes gave her a really huge boost. How they animate Chihiro and Keima at the ending is just.. heartbreaking. The plot was much more complex and thrilling than the first season where it was just a plain harem show. Each season kept getting better, and this one gives it a perfect finishing touch. Couldn't believe I'm giving a 10 to a harem, but I felt this season thoroughly deserved it.
Oct 2, 2013 9:38 PM

Jan 2012
that was a really well made ending. i felt so bad for her!
My Guitar Covers:
Playlist

I CAN ALWAYS SHOW MY EVERYTHING TO YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUU
Oct 3, 2013 9:10 AM

May 2010
This season was the best compare to the previous two. Although I was confused at first. I cannot recall who those new girls were, when were they conquered and thought I might have missed an OVA or something. The ending felt kinda rushed too but, it was still enjoyable.

But ... Damn! That was a heartbreaking ending. All the feels for Chihiro.
Somehow, I think the reply Keima gave her when she asked him if there's something inside her as well, felt like it broke her even more. Like she wasn't special. Aww.. T__T

Anyway, 9/10. Thank you, TWGOK. Hoping there's more in the future.

Oct 3, 2013 7:47 PM

May 2012
I missed the comedy from the first one.
Oct 3, 2013 9:48 PM

Sep 2011
Poor Keima(And also Chihiro too). I understand that he's guilty about his acts and all to Chihiro.

Now I wonder if the girls(Ayumi, Kanon and the others) will be forgotten after this Goddess arc.

Oct 5, 2013 3:50 PM

Aug 2013
I like cried at the end with Chihiro, I felt so bad for her. 9/10.
wow gay
Oct 5, 2013 5:49 PM

Aug 2010
-Atomsk- said:
I missed the comedy from the first one.

What part of "I know it's not a game anymore!" do you not understand.

Kidding aside, the comedy was still there!
Oct 5, 2013 10:34 PM

Oct 2010
This was so entertaining...vastly better than second season.
huh?
Oct 6, 2013 10:01 AM
May 2012
Well executed arc from start to end, this series continues to amaze me, though i still wonder if Chihiro would be okay, Katsuragi was guilty as well.

9/10.
Oct 6, 2013 2:06 PM

Apr 2013
Well, that was an utter disappointment. The finale, I mean. I thought Keima loved Ayumi, but I guess that theory is now disproved. Seeing Haqua so weak and helpless against other demons after her badass entry earlier was also mildly annoying.

This season started off nicely, then slowly went downhill. Several parts were boring, especially the Shiori arc. And even though this series is a harem, it definitely flaunted this aspect shamelessly this time, which I hated.

6.7/10
Oct 6, 2013 8:18 PM

May 2013
I felt the ending was kinda heart breaking... I hope they do an OVA...
Oct 7, 2013 1:05 PM
Dec 2010
enraged said:
I don't read manga, so could anyone who does tell me if this how manga ended? Or does the story continue and we can expect s4 in the future?

I hate to brake it to you but this site also contains various information about manga and that also includes if it's still being published or not.
http://myanimelist.net/manga/7519/Kami_nomi_zo_Shiru_Sekai

as to answer you Qs yes manga is still ongoing so it has not ended yet.
Can we expect sequel ? > it depends on sales. If it sells great there will be sequal as long as they have enough interesting chapters of manga to cover in anime.
( Currently interested in OP MC genre. Recommendations are welcomed, preferable those yet not on my list )
Oct 8, 2013 3:20 AM
Dec 2011
:'(
Oct 9, 2013 2:17 PM

Jun 2011
I just marathon the last 4 episodes and I must say I am impressed. If there is another season, they better keep the same production staff. I want Chihiro to become a main character in the future.
Oct 9, 2013 5:39 PM

Aug 2008
Does Chihiro know who are the other girls with goddess beside Ayumi all this time or does she only realize it on the stage?
ZapredonOct 9, 2013 6:04 PM
But it's important to remember that a movie review is subjective;it only gives you one person's opinion.

http://www.classzone.com/books/lnetwork_gr08/page_build.cfm?content=analyz_media&ch=30

It doesn't matter if you like LoGH,Monster etc.If you are a jobless or college/school dropout living in your mom basement, you are still an unintelligent loser. Taste in anime does not make you a better person.If elitist don't exist, casual pleb and shit taste also don't exist.
Oct 9, 2013 6:52 PM

Nov 2009
Lrdwhyt said:
Seeing Haqua so weak and helpless against other demons after her badass entry earlier was also mildly annoying.
Lune is not some small weak demon you know...
Why are you grouping her with the weaker demons that Haqua defeated?
Lune is probably a general/captain-level demon.

Zapredon said:
Does Chihiro know who are the other girls with goddess beside Ayumi all this time or does she only realize it on the stage?
Chihiro was only surprised because she saw the goddesses which are normally hidden from human eyes. That's all. Probably a realization that she really doesn't have her own goddess inside her.

Doubt she knows all the girls hosting the goddesses.
Oct 9, 2013 8:06 PM

Aug 2008
MagicFlier said:

Zapredon said:
Chihiro was only surprised because she saw the goddesses which are normally hidden from human eyes. That's all. Probably a realization that she really doesn't have her own goddess inside her.

So Chihiro doesn't know her band members Yui also has goddess inside her until it's shown to her during the stage?

Does Chihiro know Elsie is demon and involve in all this cause she doesn't seems to be complaining when Yui and Elsie is late for their performance.

It's understandable why she don't mind Ayumi not there.

Oct 9, 2013 8:14 PM

Nov 2009
Zapredon said:
MagicFlier said:
Zapredon said:

So Chihiro doesn't know her band members Yui also has goddess inside her until it's shown to her during the stage?

Does Chihiro know Elsie is demon and involve in all this cause she doesn't seems to be complaining when Yui and Elsie is late for their performance.

Doubt Chihiro knows about Elsie, I don't think we'll ever know about what was on her mind about Elsie... but if she knows about Ayumi, and saw Kanon's wings, then i'm sure she saw Yui's goddess wings as well. You just can't miss that.

Chihiro likely found out about Yui right at that moment on stage.
Oct 9, 2013 8:19 PM

Mar 2012
MagicFlier said:
Zapredon said:
MagicFlier said:
Zapredon said:

Doubt Chihiro knows about Elsie, I don't think we'll ever know about what was on her mind about Elsie... but if she knows about Ayumi, and saw Kanon's wings, then i'm sure she saw Yui's goddess wings as well. You just can't miss that.

Chihiro likely found out about Yui right at that moment on stage.
Because Elsie is Keima "little sisters" I'm pretty sure that Chihiro know that she also have a part in this.
Kickstarter for Rokujouma is fully funded. Good work everyone. Lets wait for the result of our hard work together.
Oct 10, 2013 12:15 AM

Jul 2012
I really enjoyed this season once I got past the time skip in the beginning. The first episode just pissed me off knowing that they skipped 6 other conquests. Then after I just finished the last episode, I realized that they really should have just done a third season with the 6 skipped conquests (maybe 5 and have the 6th one be an OVA so that it doesn't feel rushed.

This could and probably should have been the 4th season and would have felt less rushed without having had the time skip. That said, I don't know how sales were for TWGOK 2 so maybe they skipped those conquests and animated the Goddess Arc hoping to boost sales.
Oct 10, 2013 8:13 AM
Jul 2008
I loved everything and all except...

WHERE'S THE HAPPY ENDING ;A;

Felt so bad for both of them, Keima saving the world and Chihiro getting caught up in it and both of them being sad. Doesn't seem like they'll put out an OVA for them to make up seeing how this season tried to wrap everything up.

Can only hope better for the manga.
Oct 12, 2013 5:12 AM
Apr 2011
Zapredon said:
MagicFlier said:

Zapredon said:

I would say that Chihiro did not know just how many others (so close in vicinity and relationship to her) with whom Keima was involved. My thought is that in the end when she sees the wings of the other Goddesses, her sadness maybe stems from (1) well... heartbreak, (2) that she wasn't a Goddess like Ayumi and the rest of them and again feels there is "nothing special about her," the common trait of her personality, and (3) the realization that there were others besides her and Ayumi whom Keima pursued, that fell in love and shared themselves with him, probably in the same way she did. I think someone mentioned it earlier, but knowing he was her first when she wasn't his first. (so she thinks!)[for now..]

I'm only guessing but I think the anime did a good job in throwing her emotions all over the place so she has a lot more depth to her character. I really appreciated how it made me support her, feel sorry for her, think how stupid she was being during this season. She doesn't have to resonate with everyone but she had me rooting for her.

I don't think there will be an S4 since the "first and last love" line as a nice ending to the series, however I suppose the manga has more in store. I have a feeling some more OVAs will be released with the other girls being conquered or a more detailed storyline for Tsukiyo and Yui. At least to tie fans over until the manga progresses more.
Oct 13, 2013 7:15 PM

Feb 2009
My thoughts while watching the last bit of the episode were really fucked up. On one hand, I really wanted Chihiro and Keima to show some sign of hope for their relationship.
On the other hand, however, the sadistic little critic inside me would have rated a tragic ending as the better one. Drama works way better in terms of generating more intense emotions from the viewer.

So I kind of don't know if I liked how they resolved it. Anyway, they did an awesome job. I probably don't know an anime which actually improved that much between seasons. While it was always entertaining and "(very) good", it wen to "great" with this arc. Well, it changed pace and that's probably why. Though the pacing showed the usual series symtpon of being too hasty towards the end, but it wasn't that serious.

Providing so many heroines normally leads to difficult solutions. For me, Kanon took the cake since her arc back in Season 1. There were better and worse heroines involved, but it wasn't until the last episode I kind of reconsidered my own preferences. I'm on Chihiro's side now, her singing the song, especially the final scene, was really going under my skin. She and Keima's last scenes were pretty much perfect(ly awesome). So much I need to express this in another sentence adding no additional content actually. Yes.

I'm looking forward to Season 4! I really hope the series can sustain this level of quality. (I will probably also pick up the manga if I ever decide to read manga at all.)
Oct 14, 2013 9:35 AM

May 2013
Keima and Chihiro's tears made my heart break. There are 2 girls that I accept ending up with keima, Tenri and Chihiro, I think that they are the only humans that loves keima for who he is. The adaptation itself was great, the a LOT has been cut, it was still beautifully done.

I'm hoping that there's still a chance for the Keima x Chihiro ship to succeed :)

I hope that there's a 4th season. This season is definitely my favorite TWGOK season.
Oct 16, 2013 6:56 AM

Oct 2012
Poor Chihiro...
Poor Keima :(
Harem is never this sad..

4th season.. And don't skip any girls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
"Signature removed"
Oct 20, 2013 2:37 AM

Sep 2011
Man that scene with Chihiro and Katsuragi tearing up was freaking amazing.

Really looking forward to a potential 4th season. :)
Oct 20, 2013 4:41 PM

Feb 2009
Why the hell (pun intended) did Limuel wield Haqua scythe?

Anyway. Great ending to a great season. Why do you make those poor girls suffer Wakaki?
Oct 22, 2013 1:22 AM

Jun 2012
Am I the only one who thinks that Keima's sadness wasn't because he loved Chihiro? It's an unpopular opinion I'm sure, but I think that it's more that he knew he hurt her feelings.

Whenever she asked him about whether or not the Goddess inside of him and he told her no, I felt like she was more upset about the fact that she wasn't "Special" enough to bear a Goddess. Which was escalated at the end, by the rest of the Goddesses showing up on stage. ( Though that being said, I'm sure she was hurt by the date also. "

I think on Keima's end, after he realized her true feelings(during/after the reconquest) he gained a better perspective of emotions, and considering that he reluctantly dragged her into the thing with the Goddesses, he felt ultimately responsible for it.

Not to say that I don't like Chihiro, she's my second favorite (after Yui of course), I just don't think that at this point it's necessarily love. Then again, it wouldn't matter to me who Keima actually ends up with. ( Yokkyun best girl XD)
(sorry if this post makes no sense, it's 4am )
Oct 22, 2013 3:04 AM

May 2013
RyuDouche said:
Am I the only one who thinks that Keima's sadness wasn't because he loved Chihiro? It's an unpopular opinion I'm sure, but I think that it's more that he knew he hurt her feelings.

Whenever she asked him about whether or not the Goddess inside of him and he told her no, I felt like she was more upset about the fact that she wasn't "Special" enough to bear a Goddess. Which was escalated at the end, by the rest of the Goddesses showing up on stage. ( Though that being said, I'm sure she was hurt by the date also. "

I think on Keima's end, after he realized her true feelings(during/after the reconquest) he gained a better perspective of emotions, and considering that he reluctantly dragged her into the thing with the Goddesses, he felt ultimately responsible for it.

Not to say that I don't like Chihiro, she's my second favorite (after Yui of course), I just don't think that at this point it's necessarily love. Then again, it wouldn't matter to me who Keima actually ends up with. ( Yokkyun best girl XD)

You are never the only one. And how did you come up with this? In almost all the threads I read people replies Keima was depressed because he lied to Chihiro.

And yeah basically because Keima said Chihiro wasn't involved, the date they had made it seem like Keima did that just to dump Chihiro for revenge while it wasn't.
So you are correct on that part, like the majority of the people. :b
Oct 22, 2013 1:29 PM

Jun 2012
Crassa said:
RyuDouche said:

You are never the only one. And how did you come up with this? In almost all the threads I read people replies Keima was depressed because he lied to Chihiro.

And yeah basically because Keima said Chihiro wasn't involved, the date they had made it seem like Keima did that just to dump Chihiro for revenge while it wasn't.
So you are correct on that part, like the majority of the people. :b

I'm really just speculating.

I'm sure he's also depressed because he didn't mean to lie to her the way he did. But I'm thinking that because of the way that Keima is, he usually doesn't care about lying girls.... Maybe he had a different reaction because this wasn't a conquest event.
Oct 22, 2013 2:24 PM

Sep 2012
After Keima Rejected Chihiro he say'd, that's not what i wanted to say, so in heart he wanted to do the opposite to Rejection, what means he loves her, & after that he cry'd cause of that & also cause of quilt, some people are blind if they did not notice the clues, or maybe they did not want to see cause they ton't like that idea of Keima x Chihiro, i like them all so to me it makes not much difference who he chooses :)
Oct 23, 2013 8:32 AM

Nov 2007
Ohmymy. I was actually craving for many Elsie in this season but, i got more of Haqua. *sigh~*
anyways. DAMN! I didn't expect that i will like it this much, this just started because of Chihiro. Damn! Instead of Goddess Arc, I will call this myself, Chihiro Arc. HAHA. Her story touched my heart! Shames! Freakin song! Freakin Ending. GAHH! Total Love <3
I am rooting for Keima x Elsie actually but now, hmn. im kind of dilemma because I also ship Keima x Chihiro. HAHA.

this season is 9/10 for me. :))

anyways. if there is a chance for season4, the godesses will go back right? or will they stay? Cause if not, then, all of their memories of Keima will also be gone? hmn~ im kind of interested in that. because Chihiro's will remain in her forever.
Oct 23, 2013 8:39 AM

Sep 2012
inn0centdem0n said:
Ohmymy. I was actually craving for many Elsie in this season but, i got more of Haqua. *sigh~*
anyways. DAMN! I didn't expect that i will like it this much, this just started because of Chihiro. Damn! Instead of Goddess Arc, I will call this myself, Chihiro Arc. HAHA. Her story touched my heart! Shames! Freakin song! Freakin Ending. GAHH! Total Love <3
I am rooting for Keima x Elsie actually but now, hmn. im kind of dilemma because I also ship Keima x Chihiro. HAHA.

this season is 9/10 for me. :))

anyways. if there is a chance for season4, the godesses will go back right? or will they stay? Cause if not, then, all of their memories of Keima will also be gone? hmn~ im kind of interested in that. because Chihiro's will remain in her forever.

well looking at the manga, i would say, that the goddesses are unable to leave, i think, cause they are still there after this, not much manga reader, but sometimes i peek in manga if i get curious about some stuff :D
Oct 24, 2013 6:18 PM

Mar 2012
inn0centdem0n said:
anyways. if there is a chance for season4, the godesses will go back right? or will they stay?

No, they stay... the conflict between Old Hell and New Hell ain't done yet. After all, how did the goddesses and the tens of thousands of Weiss they were guarding get released in the first place? (And ~60,000 are still loose.) In the next arc in the manga, you find out more about that. Also there's a lot more Elsie.
Pages (9) « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kami nomi zo Shiru Sekai: Megami-hen Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Ermeson16 - Aug 26, 2013

156 by brunoyilli »»
Feb 19, 5:12 PM

Poll: » Kami nomi zo Shiru Sekai: Megami-hen Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jul 8, 2013

302 by brunoyilli »»
Feb 16, 1:00 PM

» Chance of "TWGOK" season 4? ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

no_soj - Sep 23, 2013

235 by Loguse »»
Dec 23, 2023 5:59 PM

» Continued chapters?

Mang_David - Oct 5, 2023

1 by Onedux »»
Oct 5, 2023 6:49 AM

Poll: » Kami nomi zo Shiru Sekai: Megami-hen Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jul 22, 2013

158 by 5hadow17 »»
Aug 23, 2023 1:21 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.