Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Sep 15, 2013 11:35 PM
Oct 2010
Well, this whole thing is just silly now. I gave this franchise an honest shot (Index 1, Index movie, railgun 1+2) and it's really.. meh. I'll still watch this season out unless it has like 20 episodes to go again, but this is it for me.
Sep 16, 2013 3:49 AM

Aug 2009
Terrie said:
ssjokg said:
Misaka has been in desperate situations before both in future arcs and in the one just before this one.Yet she never just trusted some villain that not only hurt her and her friends for no logical reason("for science" isnt a logical reason)but didnt even show any remorse.That now she has to save a loli doesnt make it more desperate than

That is the point.I want to see Mikasa,Uiharu,Kuroko etc as they are in the novels and manga,not how they are in JC's stories.

I already got the point that this isn't Misaka's first adversary and that she has faced worse from your last post. I've already addressed the point that you've repeated here. I did prompt an answer from you, but I wasn't looking for a repeat of what I've already replied to. What you're saying here may very well be just a reinforcement of your last post, but you still haven't addressed my post (that part of it, anyway).

Terrie said:

It's very likely that she hasn't because she has never been put into a situation where she had the option to. Unless you can recall anything before this where she was begging her enemy for information, then I don't think we can say anything about it. The time constraint is there, being Febri's time left, but that was funny nonetheless. :P

You mean the bolded part above?
The shopping mall incident counts as that.Misaka for the entire story was going around looking for info in hostile environment,without being able to fully trust anyone, including New Light,the time limit was unknown,and there were two targets with one being out of reach.And while she was desperate she didnt lose herself and start begging or blindly trusting others.Instead she literally owned those she thought to be the enemy and those that truly were.
Here we see her so "desperate", while the reason isnt as great as all the others that I mentioned,that she has to beg her enemies and follow their orders just because the "plot" needs it.That is the problem.
Sep 16, 2013 4:38 AM
Mar 2013
ssjokg said:

The shopping mall incident counts as that. Misaka for the entire story was going around looking for info in hostile environment,without being able to fully trust anyone, including New Light,the time limit was unknown,and there were two targets with one being out of reach.And while she was desperate she didnt lose herself and start begging or blindly trusting others.Instead she literally owned those she thought to be the enemy and those that truly were.
Here we see her so "desperate", while the reason isnt as great as all the others that I mentioned,that she has to beg her enemies and follow their orders just because the "plot" needs it.That is the problem.

I agree here. In the past arcs (sisters comes to mind), she basically had an even stricter time limit. Every single day was a sister lost. In my opinion that was an even stricter time limit then Febri who has 3 days left.

Also, I agree that Misaka should have just zapped Aritomi. In order to create a vaccine there must be data files on it right? Along with files pertaining to the development of Febri and chemicaloids.

Misaka can easily find that data if she looks hard enough. Even if in the worst case she can't find data on the vaccine, she can always interrogate that bastard or even use Shinobu to help with that.

In the sister's arc, she was an expert at finding things on her own, why should this case be any different? ssgokj got it right, it's definitely due to the poor plot.
Sep 16, 2013 5:53 AM

Mar 2012
NwAurion said:
I agree, they should stop making Misaka look retarted. There is no reason to go there alone. Kuroko for example could have...

That was my problem with the Sister's arc and why I think all this whining from ya'll about this arc is hilarious.

Oh and once again... DISCUSS THE FUCKING MANGA IN THE MANGA SUBFORUM! Holy shit this is getting ridiculous. More than half the fucking posts here are unreadable because you're all too incompetent to navigate the forum or too illiterate to read the HUGE BOLD LETTERS AT THE TOP OF THE OP!

Take your pick as to which it is.
Let's go bowling.
Sep 16, 2013 6:10 AM

Aug 2009
StopDropAndBowl said:
NwAurion said:
I agree, they should stop making Misaka look retarted. There is no reason to go there alone. Kuroko for example could have...

That was my problem with the Sister's arc and why I think all this whining from ya'll about this arc is hilarious.

Oh and once again... DISCUSS THE FUCKING MANGA IN THE MANGA SUBFORUM! Holy shit this is getting ridiculous. More than half the fucking posts here are unreadable because you're all too incompetent to navigate the forum or too illiterate to read the HUGE BOLD LETTERS AT THE TOP OF THE OP!

So you were spoiled by a name that was left out of spoilers.You must have great insight if you were spoiled by that and the "running round" since that happens in every arc both in Index and Railgun.

Sorry big shot but we ARE discussing the anime.Specifically why her actions dont make sense in every single ep since the end of the Sisters arc.

As for your thoughts on her being dumb in the Sisters arc,we discussed it before and I doubt you are willing to listen to any reasonable thoughts she had back in that arc for doing everything alone.I find it hilarious that you simply dont give a fuck about what could have happened to them if she had them with her during her assaults,especially when ITEM was involved.Yeah how retarded was she for not putting them in ANY life threatening situations. ...
ssjokgSep 16, 2013 6:19 AM
Sep 16, 2013 9:26 AM

Feb 2010
Ray_Light said:
Wow so much hate for this arc... Well, I know it's not glorious like Sisters arc

ITEM.. Frenda's swimsuit wow ❤_❤
Oh Mikoto and Kiharaaaaaaaaa-kun's corversation.. oh wrong person
Just doesn't make any sense
Lol Kuroko's face... almost.. there (drooling)
Nunotaba's english is so awesome xD

Lol @ preview.. Mukashi.. mukashi

GuiltyKing said:
belatkuro said:
I'll just leave this here. It's Academy City and the DEEP DARKNESS.
http://i.imgur.com/fr8zHtl.png

Ha, good one.

Lol, I know I shouldn't ask this, but... where Accel?

Poorfag-chan said:
http://i.imgur.com/OKp5qbB.jpg
^That scene was especially fucking stupid.

Tell that to Accel xD

AnimeFan500 said:
Touma appears in a flashback Awww : (

Awww, so sweet :)

SayakaMagica said:
Well, that villain's petty villainous actions were pretty predictable. Sisters arc set the bar pretty damn high for this season of Railgun, so naturally any filler will pale and fail in comparison. I'm just trying to enjoy these last remaining eps of Railgun S as much as I can, but it's giving me a hard time... anyway, like I said before this is just a scenario that explores some of the options that were not taken in the Sisters arc.

Just enjoy ITEM's fanservice xD

ssjokg said:
Terrie said:
Wtf? Why did they make Misaka go alone again?

Way to go.

ssjokg said:
The part where Misaka just decides to believe whatever Therestina says doesnt make any sense.

Usually her actions would be involved in some trust-related conversation. I think it's meant to show her desperation and the time constraint this time.

Unlike other old antagonists Therestina isnt one of those "unfortunate souls" that gone wrong.She liked what she did and given a chance she would do it again.She is cruel and ruthless.
In the end,the only real info she got is the term "Chemicalvoid" or whatever,which is useless for Misaka.That none of them thought of searching the DB for the Assembly was CIS at its finest.
Misaka has been desperate before(I am talking about everything written before this)but she never just chose to trust some super evil bastard that didnt seem to care about what he did.The only real time constraint is of the series itself.

I'm actually fine with Misaka getting paralysed though. The vaccine was right in the guy's hands. As fast as she is, there is always going to be a risk factor. It's not about which has a higher chance of succeeding, but how to avoid that risk altogether (ignoring the fact that the enemy is a horribly cliche villain who was obviously going to break it anyway).

I cant ignore that Misaka should have realized that he would break it.Why would he suddenly turn good?

This is how it should be in the end of this ep...
Met Aritoki Harumi -> Electrocute (before he said anything) -> Search anything in his clothes -> Happy end
The rest ep is fanservice @ beach xD

accel is part of group (my did not read the novel radars going off)
wait what am i saying hes part of group in season 2 how do you not know that by now o_o

also
GrimAtramentSep 16, 2013 9:37 AM
"among monsters and humans, there are only two types.
Those who undergo suffering and spread it to others. And those who undergo suffering and avoid giving it to others." -Alice
“Beauty is no quality in things themselves: It exists merely in the mind which contemplates them; and each mind perceives a different beauty.” David Hume
“Evil is created when someone gives up on someone else. It appears when everyone gives up on someone as a lost cause and removes their path to salvation. Once they are cut off from everyone else, they become evil.” -Othinus

Sep 16, 2013 7:34 PM
Jan 2013
I want to punch creepy scientist nut guy in the face.
I'd rather be seeing more Touma.
Your mean should be an even bell curve only if you watch every show that comes out. Having a high-slung mean doesn't mean you're rating improperly. It can also mean you're selecting shows well to watch mostly things you enjoy.
Sep 16, 2013 9:11 PM

Mar 2012
ssjokg said:
StopDropAndBowl said:
NwAurion said:

So you were spoiled by a name that was left out of spoilers.You must have great insight if you were spoiled by that and the "running round" since that happens in every arc both in Index and Railgun.

No I wasn't spoiler because I skip any and all posts that you or anyone having a conversation with you put up here.

Let's put it this way, I'm a pretty perceptive person, especially when it comes to stories. So when I read posts, I can figure out to some degree of accuracy what they're talking about, even if the actual spoiler is put in spoilers. And little things can be spoilers. Let's say you're discussing how this fucks up the timeline because actually the Heaven Canceller shouldn't be doing this because later:

Well, most people won't be spoiled. But I most likely will be, even without reading the "actual" spoiler. And the problem here is that the differences between the manga and the anime should not be discussed here. Create a post called: "Differences between the manga and the anime!" and talk about it there so I don't have to try navigating through your posts without being spoiled. I don't give a flying fuck what you consider to be a real spoiler or not. If I feel like I've been spoiled then I'm going to be pissed about it.

As for your thoughts on her being dumb in the Sisters arc,we discussed it before and I doubt you are willing to listen to any reasonable thoughts she had back in that arc for doing everything alone.I find it hilarious that you simply dont give a fuck about what could have happened to them if she had them with her during her assaults,especially when ITEM was involved.Yeah how retarded was she for not putting them in ANY life threatening situations. ...

I like how this applies then but not now. So she should care about her friend's safety when she's trying to save thousands of people, but not care when she's trying to save a little girl? Or does she somehow know that these people are less dangerous then the people behind the clone making? If she is retarded for not bringing a teleporter to a fight with ITEM now, why was she not retarded for not bringing a teleporter to a fight with ITEM then?

Let me tell you the real reason: that was "canon" and this isn't. So when she does something dumb (but understandable) in the canon story, it's perfectly acceptable and not dumb at all. But if she does something dumb in the non-canon story, it's fucking retarded and it's ruined her character and oh my god how dare they make her so stupid. So stupid for doing the EXACT same thing she did in the last arc. It has nothing whatsoever to do with any actual criticism of the story and everything to do with an almost instinctual rejection of anime-original material.

That's why it's hilarious. I openly said, multiple times, that her actions made sense, were within her characterization, and were understandable. I just said that she was being dumb because of inexperience and because of typical teenage drama-queening. You're the one who argued that I was FLAT OUT WRONG and that she was actually being super smart by not using her most valuable assets against her enemy. Only now it seems your position has reversed and she SHOULD be using those assets and seeking support against her enemy... why the sudden change of heart?
Let's go bowling.
Sep 17, 2013 3:41 AM

Aug 2009
So you bitch about spoilers just because you can and not because it directly spoils something.

1:Did you missed how we complain about her asking their help,in every ep thread of this arc?Oh right you skipped our posts.

2:You are the only one that thinks that she was dumb for not relying in the "power of friendship".In the non canon story she acts totally against her char,the char that kept her friends out of the whole deal partially because she didnt want them to be involved with something so dangerous.
Where the fuck you read in any of the posts here that we complain about her going alone in this ep?Oh right, as you said you skipped all of our posts so you cant possible know that we dont really care about her going alone.

3:"inexperience" and "typical teenage drama-queening" yeah ok.If you have no idea about a char then better keep those thoughts to yourself.It isnt anyone's fault that you have no idea about past events that she was involved with.And yes having 20000 people dying because of you is definitely a typical reason for all the drama.....
And as said before in another thread,Kuroko and Uiharu wouldnt make her succeed more than she did.I dont care if in your mind they could make a difference.
I again find it hilarious,this time that you put words in my mouth.Where did I say that she should be using them here?

2,3:BTW seems like you think that Misaka went to the facility that ITEM was waiting knowing that she will fight them....How dumb of her to not use her "most valuable assets" against something she never saw coming.That is the #4 Level 5,another two Level 4s and a Level 0 that was this close from beating her.
Same in this ep,she was totally expecting ITEM there.

I dont know if you try to sound smart or if you are a troll,more likely both, but if you want to argue about something at least TRY to know what the other side is talking about.
ssjokgSep 17, 2013 7:11 AM
Sep 17, 2013 5:51 AM
Aug 2013
ssjokg said:
The shopping mall incident counts as that.Misaka for the entire story was going around looking for info in hostile environment,without being able to fully trust anyone, including New Light,the time limit was unknown,and there were two targets with one being out of reach.And while she was desperate she didnt lose herself and start begging or blindly trusting others.Instead she literally owned those she thought to be the enemy and those that truly were.

I haven't read up to that yet, so I don't know the details. If it's possible to put in spoilers an example of a similar situation to what is happening in the anime, that would be nice. You don't have to go through the trouble of doing it, though. I'll get there eventually.

emeraldrosary said:
I agree here. In the past arcs (sisters comes to mind), she basically had an even stricter time limit. Every single day was a sister lost. In my opinion that was an even stricter time limit then Febri who has 3 days left.

That's actually beside the point in what we're discussing. Desperation isn't the only factor. There's also interrogation. Off the top of my head, I can only recall Shinobu, and she wasn't an enemy.
Sep 17, 2013 6:25 AM
May 2012
skreyola said:

You mean Haruki?

I guess NO one seems to agree with me of what I just said earlier NOT only that BITCH Telestina.
Seriously, every To aru series antagonist are jerks/lunatics which we're really HATE HATE HATE even more (besides Kihara Amata, vent of the front & etc)!
JafriZinSep 17, 2013 6:37 AM
Sep 17, 2013 7:19 AM

Aug 2009
Terrie said:
ssjokg said:

I haven't read up to that yet, so I don't know the details. If it's possible to put in spoilers an example of a similar situation to what is happening in the anime, that would be nice. You don't have to go through the trouble of doing it, though. I'll get there eventually.

emeraldrosary said:

That's actually beside the point in what we're discussing. Desperation isn't the only factor. There's also interrogation. Off the top of my head, I can only recall Shinobu, and she wasn't an enemy.

>Implying that what Misaka did with Therestina was an interrogation.....
What happened in SS2 was an interrogation.This here was a circus.
JeffreyZin said:
skreyola said:

You mean Haruki?

I guess NO one seems to agree with me of what I just said earlier NOT only that BITCH Telestina.
Seriously, every To aru series antagonist are jerks/lunatics which we're really HATE HATE HATE even more (besides Kihara Amata, vent of the front & etc)!

Maybe I am not reading this right but "Besides Amata"?Seriously?
Amata looks worse than Izzard,Sherry,Awaki,Oriana,Ridovia,Biagio,Vento,Ouma.
Amata is actually worse than all of the the above plus Accelerator,Agnese,Amai Ao,Therestina.
Sep 17, 2013 8:22 PM
Nov 2011
I have a few thoughts.

First on Misaka's seeming ineptness, failing etc. Some of this is her really struggling, and some of it is desperation. She's ready to put herself on the line for Febri. That's Love. Plain and simple (poor Kuroko her Oni-sama is a Lolicon heh I kid).

However, a thought occrred to me about Therestina. What if the thing she had Misaka eat was a neutralizer to the injection she just got. What if she wanted pay back and was going to use MIsaka for that?

Oh and here's another thought as to why she'd let them do it. Maybe she thinks if they capture her, the idiot genius will take her somewhere so he can gloat. And oh she's being tracked by Uiharu.... Now that would be fun.

That's probably not how they will go, but I think you guys are getting a little too upset at the personification.

As for Level 5s being 'crapped on'... Well, The best chess players in the world, don't fear facing a top ranked opponent. They are largely known and predictable. No they area t most risk against an unranked unnamed opponent. That's the same with the level 5's in this anime. It's also why Touma isn't quite the hardcase he was against Accelerator.

Still, you know this is going to go down in a blaze of action. If misaka does get hurt.. maybe she asks her lil sis to watch after her friends. Or worse... She pulls a 'data'. (That's all I'm saying, I've not read the Anime, and I don't think any of this is a spoiler.)
Be thankful for those you have near who are dear
For time is not always kind to those who would be on your mind
Seize the day, some exclaim, but that which is past, no more shall have its day.
Sep 17, 2013 11:51 PM
Mar 2013
Veretax said:

I have a few thoughts.

However, a thought occrred to me about Therestina. What if the thing she had Misaka eat was a neutralizer to the injection she just got. What if she wanted pay back and was going to use MIsaka for that?

It's a good idea but it has it's share of problems. For one thing, why would Therestina have a neutralizing candy in her possession in the first place, and why give it to Misaka? She has no way of knowing if Misaka will even need it. If that actually happens, I'm calling deux.

Oh and here's another thought as to why she'd let them do it. Maybe she thinks if they capture her, the idiot genius will take her somewhere so he can gloat. And oh she's being tracked by Uiharu.... Now that would be fun.

I agree with you here as I had similar thoughts as well.

Assuming Misaka had a plan in mind, perhaps she let herself get captured because she knows the scientists want to use her in their "experiments". I mean come on, the chance to experiment on the 3rd strongest level 5 esper in academy city? That's definitely gonna give those scientists a serious hard-on.

So, the plan is for Misaka to get captured and taken to the "home base" so to speak, and then break out and gather data on Febri etc. This might be, more or less, how the next couple episodes pan out, but we'll see soon enough.

As for Level 5s being 'crapped on'... Well, The best chess players in the world, don't fear facing a top ranked opponent. They are largely known and predictable. No they area t most risk against an unranked unnamed opponent. That's the same with the level 5's in this anime. It's also why Touma isn't quite the hardcase he was against Accelerator.

Must respectfully disagree. With chess, both sides start out on the same footing with equal pieces. What differentiates both sides is the mental prowess and innate strategy of the individual.

That clearly isn't the case in a world where no two people have the same ability (except level 0s/misaka clones if they count). While strategic use of their abilities is important, it can only get them so far.

Case in point, even though Misaka tried various different strategies against Accelerator, she still couldn't even scratch him. Even Misaka Imouto tried something different by creating an ozone-layer to deplete Accelerator's oxygen supply but that also failed.
emeraldrosarySep 17, 2013 11:54 PM
Sep 19, 2013 4:32 AM

Sep 2012
Swimming pool fan service is just the right amount. The near encounter between Misaka and Item is entertaining just enough. Love the exchanges between Telestina and Misaka and how Telestina challenged what Misaka said about trust. The last part is a bit cliched type of facing off with the villain of the arc but I look forward to see how this is going to turn out.
So MAL finally starts locking news threads that are only a few weeks old?

I wonder where was the announcement of this change? Or we are seeing yet another case of changes made that impacted users but not communicated to them?

I wonder how long people would put up with this.

As much as I have a bunch of information to share about anime announced recently I cannot share it in news board, and the anime series is too disorganized and chaotic to share information except with people already interested in the particular series.
Sep 19, 2013 9:51 AM
Aug 2013
ssjokg said:
Terrie said:
ssjokg said:

emeraldrosary said:

>Implying that what Misaka did with Therestina was an interrogation.....
What happened in SS2 was an interrogation.This here was a circus.

Heh, circus works too. :P
Sep 21, 2013 12:06 PM

Jan 2013
Pretty good episode.
Especially towards the end.
Sep 21, 2013 9:22 PM

Oct 2012
hazerddex said:

accel is part of group (my did not read the novel radars going off)
wait what am i saying hes part of group in season 2 how do you not know that by now o_o

also

Sorry I really didn't read the LN :(
Oh, that is Group? I didn't know the Accel group's name before
I thought the name is Badass group xD

Hmm...Frenda? Spoiler from LN?
Don't worry someone must know resurrection spells :)
"Signature removed"
Sep 23, 2013 12:50 AM

Aug 2013
Why the good guys always believe in what the bad guys say? THEY ARE BAD! It was obvious that he wasn´t going to give the antidote for Febri! Well, the good ones always win so... xD
Sep 24, 2013 5:27 AM
Sep 2012
Realy disliked this episode -_-
I cant take this arc seriously when they put loli in it (well at least there is no stupid nuns).
And even though i like misaka's character she realy pissed me off in this episode
i mean she could have gaved him a surprise shock after all he wont be quick enough to dodge it since he was a normal humen being, and if the antidote will fall it wont brick as we have seen.
besides it was pretty obvious that he will brick it since he dosent have any intentions
to helping febri -_-
2/5
Sep 28, 2013 4:14 PM

Sep 2011
God dammit Mikoto... falling for the most simple trick in the book.

On the good note, this Janie invention sure sounds interesting. Their greatest invention? Alright, lets see about that.
Sep 30, 2013 4:40 PM

May 2012
Pretty steady development, the ending was really interesting, who's this Janie and what's up with the whole things, why do they make them? A lot of questions are being asked but well lets see what's next!
Oct 2, 2013 3:22 AM

Mar 2011
wow misaka makes a lot of the same decisions a teenager would.

oh wait...
Oct 13, 2013 12:57 PM

Oct 2009
Pretty sure Mikasa could have zapped the guy without destroying the data -.-
Oct 13, 2013 9:19 PM

Aug 2009
Danny-REI said:
Pretty sure Mikasa could have zapped the guy without destroying the data -.-
Watch ep 24...think of the bullshit that happened here.
Oct 19, 2013 8:22 AM

Jan 2011
What's up with their swimsuits, I thought they were criminals not whores.
Why do they even trust the fag, since when do people like him keep their word?
Better kick that guy's ass, but Misaka will probably be nice again and she'll let him live.
I almost never read discussions after I made my post, if you want to reply PM me or post on my profile page.
Oct 19, 2013 9:47 PM

Aug 2009
MasterMeNL said:
What's up with their swimsuits, I thought they were criminals not whores.

Women in daring swimsuits=instant whores.

Oh~~ MAL.
Nov 17, 2013 8:48 AM

Nov 2011
5/5

The truth hurts you know! Plot showing a Telestina unpublished, I did not believe harbored so much hatred for the stars of academic city! Besides this, we highlight many interesting ideas, but in the main plot remains obscure the ultimate goal. I'm thrilled, I expect a grand finale! * _ *
Pleasant narration that travels on two tracks, showing a decidedly serious, but softened at the same time with the niceties of Febri-chan! Kawaii ~! :)
Drawings and animations, back to acceptable levels, except the 'start where Telestina a wry smile worthy of the Joker, horrendous! D:
Jan 8, 2014 3:24 AM

Nov 2012
damn telestina really show up :/ she really look like crazy.. but with a bit heart :3
and ITEM seriously what kind of swimming is that XD
they are really cool too :3
shinobu!! I know it! :') she is good afterall..
and that guy -_-
May 20, 2014 1:54 AM

Jan 2013
So yeah it's the fault of those crazy scientists.I'm so happy when i see Misaka x Shirai <3
Nunotaba was good all this time wow I hope nothing bad happens to Misaka...
"There is no such thing as an Anime elitist. You watch Anime, therefore, you are trash by society's standards."

Aug 29, 2014 10:22 PM

May 2014
lmao. Think a person who engages in human cloning, with a lot of negativity surrounding him will keep a promise? geezzz.
Sep 23, 2014 2:45 PM
Sep 2013
Can ever trust an antagonist wearing glasses there even more evil. No hope for Febri now sad. Wonder where hes going to take Mokoto now and Koroko and her hopes to grope was lol
Sep 25, 2014 3:06 AM

Dec 2013
It's getting interesting.
Jan 6, 2015 1:59 PM

Aug 2013
Misaka, plz, no good cop interrogatory on glasses-kun. Electrocute him until he talk. If he die, make his heart start again and continue to torture him. I don't like his face.

But seriously though, I don't like it when shows fall into these cliche villain, especially that last part : ''Hey, take that mysterious liquid. Don't worry, it won't kill you, it will just make you paralysed and I totally won't do anything at all with your body.''
Seriously, you felt for that trap? You need more TouM-, wait, nevermind, he's the kind to fall into these easy traps too.

In fact, where is Kuroko? She's like the perfect girl for infiltration. If she had been there, she could have teleported right next to him, teleported the antidote with her and then Misaka could beaten the crap out of that guy! Goddamnit Misaka, haven't you learned the lesson? No lone wolf mission!

Telestina really is the Edgy Queen. Look at those face, that's the face of someone who as nothing good inside of her. She could at least make a few normal faces... Noooope, too casual.

Dat Frenda swimsuit... She must be Kuroko lost sister.
«Time is passing so quickly. Right now, I feel like complaining to Einstein. Whether time is slow or fast depends on perception. Relativity theory is so romantic. And so sad.»
- Kurisu Makise a.k.a. The Zombie
Mar 2, 2016 8:31 PM

Mar 2015
3.4/5

I have a theory that Febri Sister is 5th strongest Level 5!!!!
May 15, 2016 8:35 AM

Feb 2010
belatkuro said:

i thnk alaster/dragon and the keharas should be deeper than study. it should be near the shallows they really arn't that impressive in terms of darkness
you have to remember almost no one knew about DRAGON except alaster and one of the board of directors
Those who undergo suffering and spread it to others. And those who undergo suffering and avoid giving it to others." -Alice
“Beauty is no quality in things themselves: It exists merely in the mind which contemplates them; and each mind perceives a different beauty.” David Hume
“Evil is created when someone gives up on someone else. It appears when everyone gives up on someone as a lost cause and removes their path to salvation. Once they are cut off from everyone else, they become evil.” -Othinus

May 15, 2016 9:20 AM

Feb 2009
hazerddex said:
belatkuro said:

i thnk alaster/dragon and the keharas should be deeper than study. it should be near the shallows they really arn't that impressive in terms of darkness
you have to remember almost no one knew about DRAGON except alaster and one of the board of directors
>replying to a 3 year old post.

It's a joke image. Since you know, STUDY is such a joke group that doesn't even compare to the real Darkness of AC. Yet Misaka and the plot thinks they're on the same level.
May 15, 2016 2:38 PM

Feb 2010
belatkuro said:
hazerddex said:

>replying to a 3 year old post.

It's a joke image. Since you know, STUDY is such a joke group that doesn't even compare to the real Darkness of AC. Yet Misaka and the plot thinks they're on the same level.

speaking of darkness where would Fräulein Kreutune fall in levels of darkness seeing as she was kept in the windowless building
and the Agitate Halation project

Feb 17, 2017 12:40 AM

Dec 2013
Misaka getting captured felt somewhat stupid tbh
Aug 5, 2017 11:19 AM

Mar 2013
...The swimsuit scene was the best. That's all I have to say.
Jan 27, 2018 1:18 PM

Apr 2013
That ending was so stupid... Hmm why would be want to paralyze you if he wants to give you the medicine afterwards? Oh yeah because he obviously has no intention whatsoever to give it to you and just want to trick you into killing yourself. Let's do it!
Apr 22, 2018 11:57 AM

Sep 2017
Well, Febri reminds me of the yellow girl from the monogatari series. Kuroko is a pervert, as always. But the plot ain't moving much. We meet Janie. That's it. I miss the episodes when the plot moved along quickly.
JeremiahOrangeApr 22, 2018 12:04 PM

Without change,we end up becoming the very person we hate.

I was dead until the moment I met you. I was a powerless corpse pretending to be alive. Living without power, without the ability to change my course, was bound to lead me to a slow death.

Feb 18, 2019 1:03 AM

Aug 2017
I don't understand why Misaka agrees to be paralyzed instead of attack Aritomi with some object lol. He is an asshole. Also, what a lucky coincidence that the sole photo Uiharu opened of potential culprits just happened to be the right one lmaooo.

At least, ITEM's scenes were very good.
All weebs creatures of the galaxy, hear this message. Those of you who listen will not be struck by western animation. You will no longer know hunger, nor pain. Your Anime have come to lead you now. Our strength shall serve as a luminous sun toward which all intelligence may blossom. And the impervious shelter beneath which you will prosper. However, for those who refuse our offer and cling to their western animation ways… For you, there will be great wrath.
Mar 17, 2019 1:43 AM

Dec 2014
hmm... well that was something... she was working to save febri all along
Feb 29, 2020 7:45 AM

Sep 2018
Interesting episode, but the ingenuity of the protagonist makes me a little nervous. The narration is very concrete in keeping the viewer's attention alive and at the same time making the contexts engaging. The cliffhanger makes the next episode more palatable, great!
Jun 27, 2020 2:32 AM

Aug 2018
By the way.. Blond loli has quite many emotions.. Much more expressions than Misakas sisters have.. She probably has Last Order's emotions update by Shinobu as well, now that I think about it..
Jul 21, 2022 5:29 AM
Oct 2019
Misaka, when will you learn not to trust the villain... lol
Mar 8, 2023 2:25 AM
May 2011
+ ITEM pool fanservice
- too many Touma flashbacks
Jun 16, 2023 8:48 AM

Nov 2010
That attempted groping by Kuroko was hilarious!

That scientist was such an ass. He should've given her the neutralizer if they have nothing to lose, whether Febri is alive or dead. All he did was anger the people, which would surely ruin their plans.
Nov 29, 2023 5:08 AM

Nov 2023
I kinda feel bad for Febrie
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Toaru Kagaku no Railgun S Episode 16 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Jul 26, 2013

242 by OniNori »»
Apr 8, 11:27 PM

Poll: » Toaru Kagaku no Railgun S Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 27, 2013

371 by proxima16 »»
Jan 25, 3:27 AM

Poll: » Toaru Kagaku no Railgun S Episode 23 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Sep 20, 2013

119 by WELLERM »»

Poll: » Toaru Kagaku no Railgun S Episode 21 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Sep 6, 2013

125 by WELLERM »»

Poll: » Toaru Kagaku no Railgun S Episode 20 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Aug 30, 2013

104 by WELLERM »»
Nov 29, 2023 5:07 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.