Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »
Jun 3, 2013 12:16 PM

Mar 2013
Ollyx2OxenFree said:
lightline said:
shit i wanted to see her boobs before killua kills her :(

Out of curiosity, why do you have a default of that guy who pretended to be the real Hunter exam examiner? o.O

he is my favorite character
Jun 3, 2013 12:19 PM

Mar 2013
lightline said:
Ollyx2OxenFree said:
lightline said:

Out of curiosity, why do you have a default of that guy who pretended to be the real Hunter exam examiner? o.O

I like how he dies in the manga.http://www.citymanga.com/files/images/hunter_x_hunter/8/06.jpg
Jun 3, 2013 4:21 PM

Oct 2011
I loved Killua's fight! They centainly put some style into it! ;)
Jun 3, 2013 4:41 PM

Mar 2012
Been a long time since we saw Killua got serious like that and nice cut too by Gon..
Keep moving forward
Jun 3, 2013 4:42 PM

May 2013
Another amazing episode, madhouse is making mine sundays
''We don't know what kind of people we truly are until the moment before our deaths. As death comes to embrace you, you will realise what you are. That's what death is, don't you think?'' - Uchiha Itachi
Jun 4, 2013 3:09 PM
Dec 2012
Fucking love how every episode is a battle to the death, you can feel the characters really going all out and fighting their way through this hell hole to reach the Queen.
Jun 4, 2013 3:21 PM

Nov 2012
Can't wait until the scene where Kaito uses his Scythe on the chimera ants
Jun 4, 2013 3:26 PM

Dec 2012
Killua is such a BADASS
Jun 4, 2013 3:37 PM

Apr 2013
Leaulux said:
Fucking love how every episode is a battle to the death, you can feel the characters really going all out and fighting their way through this hell hole to reach the Queen.

Yeah, Madhouse is literally animating this perfectly.
Jun 4, 2013 3:50 PM
Dec 2012
Killua1102 said:
Leaulux said:

Yeah, Madhouse is literally animating this perfectly.

This is like the best long-running series I have ever seen with this animation quality. I would even dare to say this is the best Shonen Anime right now.
Jun 4, 2013 9:21 PM
Aug 2011
One of the best episode in the whole sesries. Killua made an deep impression again. But I really be lured by the New skill of Gon. ゴン君、大好きだ。
Jun 5, 2013 10:02 AM
Jun 2010
One thing I don't get about this episode is how that guy fighting Gon decides he has to risk his arms to kill Gon since Yunju would kill him if he chickened out. Thing is, Yunju was killed before his fight ened but he still decided to go with drastic measures and risk his limbs if he had to in order to kill Gon. Was he not paying attention to the fact that Yunju already died and he could have thought of a plan that wouldn't sacrifice his limbs?

"There is someone that I must meet again. And until that day... not even Death himself can take my life away!"
Jun 5, 2013 10:04 AM
Jun 2010
lightline said:
Ollyx2OxenFree said:
lightline said:

I see. Just thought it was weird that he was your favorite yet he had such a small and short appearance or significance to the story. What about him made you like him so much? This is all out of pure curiosity. I'm wondering what kind of lasting impression the guy made on you or something like that. Was he funny to you?

"There is someone that I must meet again. And until that day... not even Death himself can take my life away!"
Jun 5, 2013 11:10 AM

Jun 2013
Ollyx2OxenFree said:
One thing I don't get about this episode is how that guy fighting Gon decides he has to risk his arms to kill Gon since Yunju would kill him if he chickened out. Thing is, Yunju was killed before his fight ened but he still decided to go with drastic measures and risk his limbs if he had to in order to kill Gon. Was he not paying attention to the fact that Yunju already died and he could have thought of a plan that wouldn't sacrifice his limbs?

In the manga Kite silently killed yunju and they never showed us the fight,so i assume that He did never realise that Yunju was dead
Jun 5, 2013 6:04 PM
Jun 2010
Aaronide_ger said:
Ollyx2OxenFree said:

In the manga Kite silently killed yunju and they never showed us the fight,so i assume that He did never realise that Yunju was dead

Yeah, I noticed it was different in the manga. I checked after watching it mainly to see the pace of the anime/manga (we're moving a bit slow, by the way). Kite's fight was just filler and he killed him rather swiftly to the point where the officer didn't notice or it could have been while Gon was fighting, too. I guess it doesn't matter.

Jun 5, 2013 6:07 PM

Apr 2013
Regarding Gon's fight:

The Chimera Ant that Gon was fighting was too preoccupied with trying to pinpoint what Gon was going to do next and how to stop it that he didn't notice that Yunju had been killed by Kaito. After all, Kaito pretty much slayed Yunju in like 5 seconds. :P
Jun 5, 2013 6:56 PM

Aug 2012
The fight had me screaming!
Jun 6, 2013 4:17 AM

Jun 2013
Ollyx2OxenFree said:
Aaronide_ger said:
Ollyx2OxenFree said:

Yeah, I noticed it was different in the manga. I checked after watching it mainly to see the pace of the anime/manga (we're moving a bit slow, by the way). Kite's fight was just filler and he killed him rather swiftly to the point where the officer didn't notice or it could have been while Gon was fighting, too. I guess it doesn't matter.

Yes it was quite slow but I really didnt bother,because the fighting was done flawless and the filler scene with Kite was needed.

They probably are slowing down things a bit because they dont want to catch up with the manga to soon.

I wonder what will happen with the anime when that happens.

Is there any chance that Togashi might start working again on Hunter x Hunter and never stop?I mean if I was Togashi I would try to find a solution to continue without Hiatuses,I wonder what his illness is.
Jun 6, 2013 4:40 AM
Mar 2012
It would have been better if yunju was about to use an ability and then got shot, because all I saw was some dumb horse running here and there, nothing compared to his underlings' power
Jun 6, 2013 7:32 AM

Feb 2013
Shaduge said:
It would have been better if yunju was about to use an ability and then got shot, because all I saw was some dumb horse running here and there, nothing compared to his underlings' power

just be glad you saw him do anything. Madhouse put that showdown onscreen for us.
Jun 6, 2013 8:10 AM

Apr 2012
Killua1102 said:
Regarding Gon's fight:

The Chimera Ant that Gon was fighting was too preoccupied with trying to pinpoint what Gon was going to do next and how to stop it that he didn't notice that Yunju had been killed by Kaito. After all, Kaito pretty much slayed Yunju in like 5 seconds. :P

Also... if he noticed that Kite killed Yunju he probably realized he was screwed either way. It was either go down fighting or be enslaved/killed by the other two.
Jun 6, 2013 10:18 PM

Aug 2009
Question! Does anyone think that Gyro is going to end up being the Chimera Ant King..? I was watching the opening and I noticed that the Chimera Ant that was at the top of the cliff kinda looked similar to Gyro's balled shadow. Now this is just merely speculation BUT I think that he will be reborn due to his harsh back story and the simply fact that they have not shown his face. He has to have a more significant role than just the guy who created the NGL so he could sell drugs.

Like I said, this is merely speculation but I cannot be the only one that noticed this. Then again this could be me jumping the gun since his face wasn't exactly shown in his flashback at the beginning of episode 81.
If your stomach feels weak then my work here is done.

Jun 7, 2013 8:15 PM

Oct 2009
What a great ep. Finally, the thrill of HxH is returning. The bliss of ignorance.
After 8 years of waiting. Im so glad I didn't read the manga after the original anime ended.

Killua is epic as always. Never thought Gon would use scissor and here I am wondering when he is going to use it. It shows how much stronger they have become. Gon, you have grown.

The ost is gradually getting better. Imagine if they had used those childish ost when Kite pawned Yunju.
How I wish Togashi would stop his hiatus(es).
Ig4kLoneJun 7, 2013 9:15 PM

Jun 8, 2013 12:44 AM

May 2012

How I wish Killua's killer switch is always on.. he will be more than epic always.

And I want to know what other weapons are in the Crazy Slot!
TyrelAug 13, 2014 4:58 PM
Jun 9, 2013 1:52 PM

Oct 2008
jaggered-grimjow said:
Question! Does anyone think that Gyro is going to end up being the Chimera Ant King..?

I feel it is pretty obvious. I assume he will be since an entire episode was dedicated to his background story.

Also, I don't like that the chimera ants might be able to use nen. It will cheapen nen abilities if they can just start using them like it is some natural thing, especially since none of their victims except for one have been nen users.
Jun 9, 2013 2:01 PM
May 2013
n10sity said:

Also, I don't like that the chimera ants might be able to use nen. It will cheapen nen abilities if they can just start using them like it is some natural thing, especially since none of their victims except for one have been nen users.

It doesn't. Rammot acquiring Nen was a lucky accident and these Chimera ants are quick learners which makes sense considering they're the accumulation of a couple dozen of past humans meaning they've inherit their experience and talents in their genes. Remember that gifted humans can use Nen without even realizing it sometimes.
Jun 9, 2013 2:20 PM

Oct 2008
I remember those things. It still doesn't sit well with me. It took Gon and Killua quite a while to learn what they have learned and they had dedicated teachers and infinite potential.
Jun 9, 2013 2:23 PM

Aug 2009
Xvenger said:
n10sity said:

It doesn't. Rammot acquiring Nen was a lucky accident and these Chimera ants are quick learners which makes sense considering they're the accumulation of a couple dozen of past humans meaning they've inherit their experience and talents in their genes. Remember that gifted humans can use Nen without even realizing it sometimes.

I'm actually glad that the Chimera Ants have the ability to use Nen. Like Xvenger said, "gifted humans can use Nen without realizing it" so Nen isn't tarnished in the slightest. Since they can use Nen, they won't be dominated so easily as we've seen in this episode. Just saying, I don't want Gon and Kil to run through these Chimera Ants so easily without strife.

Jun 10, 2013 10:28 PM

Jul 2008
Killua again kicked ass!!
Jun 11, 2013 3:46 PM

Nov 2011
Killua and his switch on face is so fucking epic.

Jun 11, 2013 8:25 PM

Feb 2013
Killua in killing mode, I totally forgot about how strong he is before....
Jun 12, 2013 7:35 PM

Aug 2009
Stark700 said:

Whoa, you caught up quickly.

Jun 19, 2013 7:55 AM

Jun 2012
Hybridbloodszak said:

This isn't good

it definately isnt good!! i'd even say desasterous, but thats what makes anime worth watching it.
Oh and Janken: scissors is awesome. I waited a long time to see a new janken move
"For every confession that is made, there is someone that is dumped" -Harima Kenji
Jun 19, 2013 1:06 PM

Sep 2010
Geezuz killua killer mode is just awesome xD
Jun 21, 2013 9:39 PM

Oct 2012
This arc is starting to get really good :)
Jun 25, 2013 6:35 PM

Jan 2013
gon, i see the enhancer and emitter abilities, but not the transmuter so much. i guess his aura
the horse guy was fucking creepy
I realized changed the dialogue making kites nen say the line "kill them quickly and efficiently"
kites beast. killuas even fucking beaster. he knew to destroy the head from the start. that
snake attack just straight destroyed both that CA's arms. Im glad
theyre not undermining killua here and giving him the sei-spotlight he deserves. imo he outclassed
everyone this fight haha.
kite's cold at the beginning. it is true though. starts
making more sense why 1 mil are "necessary" to die to get rid of the CA's properly
that part was uncensored it seemed when he
"dogs" were smashed.
rammot supersayain
Aug 10, 2013 9:55 PM
Jul 2012
Great episode.
The arc is getting better. Great fights.
Killua's fight was impressive. Thought he was down for real don't know why, but he won with his impressive ability nice!
Hmm, that ant guy got the nen uh oh.
Wow, in the preview Kite's weapon just look like Maka's weapon from Soul Eater.
5/5
Aug 11, 2013 6:42 AM

Jul 2009
The battles are always mind blowing in HxH and this episode was no exception. Somehow I'm still surprised how violent they are compared to other shounens but that's what makes HxH stand out from the rest.
Aug 26, 2013 6:25 AM

Jan 2012
this episode was epic that is all
Sep 13, 2013 11:17 PM
May 2012
I don't know if I like how fucked up this ark is getting.
Sep 16, 2013 10:39 AM

May 2013
Killua is such a badass
Dec 12, 2013 1:07 PM

Jan 2012
THE WHOLE SLAVES. that was the worst thing ever seen on this show yet. the worst.

killua's switch mode was badass, i think thats his best psychotic-killer face yet. it was fuckin black. also his snake arms caught me by surprise, bet he has more assassin techniques up his sleeve. it was fun and entertaining seeing all of them fight, of course, like usual. man, at the beginning of the series i said the fights were lame cause all i was seeing was gon hitting people with the orb off his fishing pole - i was like, really? now we've come so far and this shounen is definitely among the top for consistently engaging and innovative fights.
Jan 4, 2014 2:30 PM

Mar 2012
Stark700 said:

Indeed it is.
Jan 7, 2014 2:10 PM

Aug 2008
Oh god, Killua's assassin skill <3

Oh god, only 3 down... So much more insects to kill....
Jan 7, 2014 8:27 PM

Jul 2013
how did Rammot learned nen??... damn wonder if Gon's group can handle those Chimara Ants....
Jan 7, 2014 9:05 PM

Feb 2012
PrimeX said:
how did Rammot learned nen??...

The same way Gon, Killua and the cripples in Heavens Arena did.

Being in contact with other's nen.
Jan 9, 2014 10:12 PM

Dec 2011
Wow so Chimera Ants can use nen too..that guy has a powerful aura

Jan 11, 2014 4:55 PM
Aug 2013
Actually taking time to develop the villains, that much, holy crap... showing that this isn't just about everything revolving around Gon, I luv it. :D

But seriously I'm more interested in seeing those ants grow than any of these fight right now nen or no nen :3

Still epic animation, Killua's SNAP was cool as hll

CeeTwoJan 11, 2014 4:59 PM
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 11, 2014 6:47 PM

Jun 2009
CeeTwo said:
Actually taking time to develop the villains, that much, holy crap... showing that this isn't just about everything revolving around Gon, I luv it. :D

But seriously I'm more interested in seeing those ants grow than any of these fight right now nen or no nen :3

You will probably really like the King, then.
"Yes, I have been deprived of emotion. But not completely. Whoever did it, botched the job."

- Geralt of Rivia
Jan 17, 2014 9:39 AM

Jun 2011
WTF Rammot learned Nen? Now that's talent surpassing Gon/Killua's rofl.

When I saw Gon still standing in his stance after Kite was done with Yunju, I was like "WTF DUDE".. Gon is sort of restricted with his fighting style, really really weak style.

Killua is way too OP, immunity to poison and electricity? Now that's something.

Edit: That "energy" or "light" Rammot emitted, I can't help but to see some DBZ in that.
ToG25thBaamJan 17, 2014 9:49 AM
Honobono Log - best slice of life short
--------------------------------------------
most kawaii loli overlord
----------------------------
Donquixote Doflamingo AMV - Control
Pages (5) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »

More topics from this board

» Hunter x Hunter (2011) came out 10 years after the original series. What are the chances we get a remake this year? 2011 version ended in Sep 2014 ( 1 2 )

animeboilolz - Apr 23

63 by Timeline_man »»
Yesterday, 5:43 PM

Poll: » Hunter x Hunter (2011) Episode 117 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Feb 18, 2014

238 by mrymtrisyia78910 »»
Apr 24, 1:55 PM

Poll: » Who is your Favourite character?

PushedCaraway - Mar 29

45 by PushedCaraway »»
Apr 24, 11:22 AM

» Is Hisoka a fraud?

Leon888 - Nov 22, 2023

43 by Angra_Shadow »»
Apr 23, 5:18 AM

Poll: » Hunter x Hunter (2011) Episode 135 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 24, 2014

876 by red-tomato »»
Apr 21, 3:22 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.