Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Mar 21, 2013 4:45 AM
SG-r03 Gungnir

Dec 2008
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Great and interesting episode this week~
Mar 21, 2013 5:15 AM

May 2008
Lol ending came out so fast i thought i watched finish the episode already. Of course Naruto has to come out and do all the work.

Awesome Sig by Lailide
Mar 21, 2013 6:01 AM

Feb 2012
Finally the sound 4 are finished, can't wait for that Hyuuga filler next week.
Mar 21, 2013 8:43 AM

Nov 2011
Finally, Naruto does some shit in this filler. Meh episode.
Mar 21, 2013 9:43 AM

Apr 2011
Just like I predicted, it was Naruto who had to do the job. Well, at least there are only two more until back to canon (please let it last more than a month this time).
Mar 21, 2013 10:06 AM

Sep 2008
yhunata said:
Just like I predicted, it was Naruto who had to do the job. Well, at least there are only two more until back to canon (please let it last more than a month this time).

More than a month of canon? You got to be kidding. They'd have to show that person than. And as we all know, when it comes to big revelations, Naruto takes its sweet time. By God I hope I'm wrong.
Mar 21, 2013 11:02 AM

Jan 2013
great ^^
Mar 21, 2013 11:26 AM

Feb 2012
I didn't like this episode at all. No surprise, Naruto came and saved the day... okay. The next episode looks interesting at least.
The only thing you can rely on is that you can't rely on anything.
Mar 21, 2013 11:34 AM

Jul 2007
Yeah this is so wrong and totally out or chronology with the story, Naruto is not even supposed to be on the battlefield yet.

Mar 21, 2013 12:22 PM

Apr 2011
nina4life said:
yhunata said:

More than a month of canon? You got to be kidding. They'd have to show that person than. And as we all know, when it comes to big revelations, Naruto takes its sweet time. By God I hope I'm wrong.

Thank God you are. They are returning to canon on April 11th and ....well, click the spoiler.

link9us said:
Yeah this is so wrong and totally out or chronology with the story, Naruto is not even supposed to be on the battlefield yet.

Exactly, the fourth battalion is the only one he's supposed to have arrived by now. He doesn't arrive at any other battalion (or battlefield) until much later.
Mar 21, 2013 12:48 PM

Dec 2011
I know these fillers will pay off their purpose soon enough.
I wonder what is in store for the next Hyuga filler?
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 21, 2013 1:22 PM

Mar 2010
Ramkec said:
Finally the sound 4 are finished, can't wait for that Hyuuga filler next week.
LOL
Mar 21, 2013 1:26 PM

Jul 2011
Meh episode. Of course the creator just had to give all the credit to Naruto...like geez...kinda getting tired of that.
And don't give me that" Well the show is called Naruto" Sh*t. its always better to see everyone do their share. :/ and even have their moments.
Mar 21, 2013 2:04 PM

Feb 2013
Much better than the previous episode, still not great but i liked it. Ive always liked Orochimaru, he is one of my favourite Naruto characters so seeing him again was good.
Mar 21, 2013 2:04 PM

Dec 2009
this episode was absolute shit, no fight and the ending was terrible. I can't even see how anyone is looking forward to even more filler next week
Mar 21, 2013 4:19 PM

Dec 2012
I'm sure that the Hyuuga filler will be boring
Mar 21, 2013 5:57 PM

Dec 2009
Who cares if it's Naruto saving the day again. I'm just glad they wrapped this up quickly. But...next week seems to be more filler...
Mar 21, 2013 6:00 PM

Jul 2007
Kurotabo said:
Slow pacing and fillers. I think I'll start watching Naruto again in a year.

2 more episodes dude, quit whining lol. But seriously i understand your frustration.

Mar 21, 2013 6:59 PM
Dec 2012
This filler arc is so bad. I can't wait for Canon to return.

I want to see who he is.

WHO THE FUCK IS HE
Mar 21, 2013 7:26 PM
Mar 2013
It was an okay episode but it ended so quickly that it was kind of an injustice to the last episode which built everything up.

Kurotabo said:

Same, better to wait then see terribly boring episodes especially slow-paced ones.

Leaulux said:

I want to see who he is.

WHO THE FUCK IS HE

I share your curiosity. I bet manga readers already know who "he" is, but since I don't read them that much I'll have to wait for the filler arc to end. Sigh.
Mar 21, 2013 11:03 PM

Jul 2007
Just watched it finally LOL god opening acts indeed, more like complete shit. This episode was a disgrace to one of my favorite characters Shikimaru, not only that a disgrace to the fans, a disgrace to kishimoto and a disgrace for animation.

I could animate better with my third party software. I can't believe naruto has resorted to this crap. This has got to the be WORST fucking animation ive ever seen in this series.

Mar 21, 2013 11:17 PM

Jul 2007
emeraldrosary said:
It was an okay episode but it ended so quickly that it was kind of an injustice to the last episode which built everything up.

Kurotabo said:

Same, better to wait then see terribly boring episodes especially slow-paced ones.

Leaulux said:

I want to see who he is.

WHO THE FUCK IS HE

I share your curiosity. I bet manga readers already know who "he" is, but since I don't read them that much I'll have to wait for the filler arc to end. Sigh.

I kind of like how through these fillers, they are kind of hyping up that scenario even more getting people all excited but everything else is trash. Also naruto is not even technically supposed to be on the battlefield yet, so the fact that he actually got to that barrier was just totally out of chronology with the story. They should of made one of his clones do it.

But when he arrives they better work out their kinks and stop being lazy asses and really concentrate on the animation quality, this crap was just a disgrace.

Mar 21, 2013 11:21 PM

Mar 2012
Haven't seen this episode as well as last episode but it look like sound four was finished this week.
Kickstarter for Rokujouma is fully funded. Good work everyone. Lets wait for the result of our hard work together.
Mar 21, 2013 11:54 PM

May 2011
Naruto always save the day. If Raikage and Tsunade didn't let Naruto pass to enter the war, this anime/war will end with tragedy then, because everybody will be dead.
Mar 22, 2013 2:26 AM

Jul 2008
OMG filler for the next episode how lame i must read the manga haahahaha
Mar 22, 2013 4:13 AM

Jul 2007
Guys ill just tell you all, biggest revelation of all time. the person that comes out of the coffin is

Mar 22, 2013 7:28 AM

Apr 2011
link9us said:
Guys ill just tell you all, biggest revelation of all time. the person that comes out of the coffin is

Mar 22, 2013 11:21 AM

Sep 2012
Lol sad yet amusing to see people get frustrated with filler

Leaulux said:

I want to see who he is.

WHO THE FUCK IS HE

You don't want to know
Mar 22, 2013 12:59 PM

Jul 2007
yhunata said:
link9us said:

I wonder how many people actually clicked on my spoiler lol

Ahh, the controversy is already starting and we haven't even got to "that point" yet.

Mar 22, 2013 3:18 PM
Nov 2007
Leaulux said:

I want to see who he is.

WHO THE FUCK IS HE

Mar 22, 2013 3:23 PM

Nov 2010
link9us said:
yhunata said:
link9us said:

Ahh, the controversy is already starting and we haven't even got to "that point" yet.
I didn't click it, but now that I think about it I did see a manga pic on another site that might have spoiled who it is for me..
Mar 22, 2013 6:11 PM

Jul 2007
IntroverTurtle said:
link9us said:
yhunata said:
link9us said:

I didn't click it, but now that I think about it I did see a manga pic on another site that might have spoiled who it is for me..

Mine was just a joke lol.. but damnit, the guy above your post sure as hell did. So WARNING TO ALL, don't click on crowslayer91 spoiler tag.

Oh and apparently saiyan island is saying the fillers will extend thorugh out april.

http://www.saiyanisland.com/2013/03/naruto-shippuden-april-2013-schedule/

This has to be a fcking april 1st joke. *tears*, why, just why?

Mar 22, 2013 7:03 PM

Jan 2013
Ehh, the manga is already far enough ahead. No need for these fillers.
Mar 22, 2013 7:51 PM
Dec 2012
All of you Manga readers must perish.

SHINRA TENSEI!!!
Mar 23, 2013 4:14 AM

Apr 2011
Zee530 said:

Dude, no. Fillers need to end, ASAP. Even if the fillers were good, they still have no place in the current storyline and these fillers are worse than hentai.

link9us said:
I kind of like how through these fillers, they are kind of hyping up that scenario even more getting people all excited but everything else is trash. Also naruto is not even technically supposed to be on the battlefield yet, so the fact that he actually got to that barrier was just totally out of chronology with the story. They should of made one of his clones do it.

Mar 23, 2013 4:18 AM

Jan 2011
Chouji. What happen to his hair?

And the Hyuga filler newt week looks promising.
There is like 2 weeks delay in my recent reading list
I randomly bought discount/second hand manga with cute/mysterious cover.

Use Personal Blacklist extension in Chrome if you just want to Google for a series synopsis, without google slapping MAL score in it.
3/1
Mar 23, 2013 6:06 AM
Mar 2010
Two more fillers huh, it seems fillers don't bother me much anymore.
Mar 23, 2013 7:39 AM

Jul 2007
Lunarix said:

Two more? Did you read my message, please guys tell me that is a joke, but usually saiyan island is pretty accurate with their information, but i can't help but think that this may be an april 1st joke.

Mar 23, 2013 11:19 AM

Apr 2011
link9us said:
Lunarix said:

Two more? Did you read my message, please guys tell me that is a joke, but usually saiyan island is pretty accurate with their information, but i can't help but think that this may be an april 1st joke.

We'll know in two week's time. The preview for 308 will tell us, fiilers or canon.
Mar 23, 2013 3:58 PM

Jun 2009
How long do they plan on dragging this show?

Are you the bloody applause monkey? Keep your sh*t comments to yourself or go troll on 4chan.
Mar 23, 2013 5:09 PM

Jul 2007
until they can gather enough resources for some high production animation, at least thats what im hoping. What other reason would they have all this filler when the manga is around 60 chapters ahead.

Mar 23, 2013 6:53 PM

Jul 2009
this shitty fillers are so bad..-.-
Mar 25, 2013 4:32 PM

Sep 2011
Glad that shit's over. I had no desire to see the Sound Four again, and then when it dragged beyond the first ep, I was sad.

Shikamaru's smile at the end was totally saying "someone's getting the D tonight."
Mar 25, 2013 4:58 PM

Jul 2007
yhunata said:
link9us said:
Lunarix said:

We'll know in two week's time. The preview for 308 will tell us, fiilers or canon.

Well according to wikipedia which is usually always correct in their information. Fillers will extend all through out april and so far no announcement of when canon will return. The titles were changed a bit though.

305 "The Vengeful"
"Fukushūsha" (復讐者) March 21, 2013 TBA

306 "The Heart's Eye"
"Kokoro no Me" (心の目) March 28, 2013 TBA

307 "Disappearing Into the Moonlight"
"Gekkō ni Kiyu" (月光に消ゆ) April 4, 2013 TBA

308 "Night of the Crescent Moon"
"Mikazuki no Yoru" (三日月の夜) April 11, 2013 TBA

309 "A-Rank Mission: The Noble's Match"
"Ē-Ranku Ninmu: Gozen Jiai" (A級任務・御膳試合) April 18, 2013 TBA

310 "The Castle Falls"
"Rakujō" (落城) April 25, 2013 TBA

For once this could actually be a good thing though, considering how many fillers they are doing when their is obviously is no reason for it because of how far the manga is ahead can only mean one thing. They are preparing for higher quality production when it returns to the original story, they are probably working on future episodes and characters, getting all resources set up for the new cataclysmic events that follow. The whole thing bout the next two episodes after march fillers being 208 and 209 titled "Madara" and "power of a god" was all fake, i figured it was.

Which is great, that means the final arc of naruto will be going out with a bang with high quality animation and visuals and great music to along with it. Guess will just have to see when canon finally returns. Good thing is will have a certain idea when we see episode 208 because a new opening will be revealed, and im certain that new opening might reveal some events of what will transpire next in the canon story, if it doesn't, then that is a good indication that the fillers may extend and be drawn out for a long time. But i hope that isn't the case.
ArtimesGamerMar 25, 2013 5:07 PM

Mar 26, 2013 1:03 PM

Jun 2009
link9us said:
yhunata said:
link9us said:
Lunarix said:

Well according to wikipedia which is usually always correct in their information. Fillers will extend all through out april and so far no announcement of when canon will return.

For once this could actually be a good thing though, considering how many fillers they are doing when their is obviously is no reason for it because of how far the manga is ahead can only mean one thing. They are preparing for higher quality production when it returns to the original story, they are probably working on future episodes and characters, getting all resources set up for the new cataclysmic events that follow. The whole thing bout the next two episodes after march fillers being 208 and 209 titled "Madara" and "power of a god" was all fake, i figured it was.

Which is great, that means the final arc of naruto will be going out with a bang with high quality animation and visuals and great music to along with it. Guess will just have to see when canon finally returns. Good thing is will have a certain idea when we see episode 208 because a new opening will be revealed, and im certain that new opening might reveal some events of what will transpire next in the canon story, if it doesn't, then that is a good indication that the fillers may extend and be drawn out for a long time. But i hope that isn't the case.

Looks like I might have to wait till summer for a decent episode

ShojoSamuraiMar 26, 2013 1:27 PM

Are you the bloody applause monkey? Keep your sh*t comments to yourself or go troll on 4chan.
Mar 28, 2013 10:58 PM

Jul 2008
Leaulux said:

I want to see who he is.

WHO THE FUCK IS HE

Heh, someone who will turn this battle on its head.
Mar 29, 2013 10:12 AM
Dec 2011
great ending love the speech shikamaru gave.he always had faith in Naruto....when he was little he asked his father why is that other children doesn't play with Naruto because he is a good guy(in a filler which i thought is awesome)
Mar 29, 2013 3:35 PM

Jan 2012
Nice filler.

Apr 3, 2013 6:15 PM

Jan 2012
OHOHO the true fight is yet to come. fuck that statement.
My Guitar Covers:
Playlist

I CAN ALWAYS SHOW MY EVERYTHING TO YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUU
May 12, 2013 2:43 PM

Jul 2009
Naruto shows up and beats them all with ease. I guess the difference in power between him and the other Konoha shinobi his age is vast now.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Naruto: Shippuuden Episode 9 Discussion

Alicia3000 - Sep 8, 2009

27 by Iago97 »»
Yesterday, 4:05 PM

Poll: » Naruto: Shippuuden Episode 133 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Ssjbryando - Oct 29, 2009

191 by shoelaze »»
Apr 25, 3:39 AM

Poll: » Naruto: Shippuuden Episode 346 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jan 23, 2014

58 by Lukas_AAW »»
Apr 23, 12:39 PM

Poll: » Naruto: Shippuuden Episode 343 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Griffith - Dec 19, 2013

152 by Lukas_AAW »»
Apr 22, 12:44 PM

Poll: » Naruto: Shippuuden Episode 500 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 23, 2017

435 by Mabexix »»
Apr 22, 7:45 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.