Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Mar 14, 2013 11:31 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Mm, I guess the latest episode was okay.

Looks like the crime part immediately took off. Oh and I know that Kotoura san would like to help :P Poor Mori san. And damn, Kotoura-san's ability..that sinister voice. I feel for her now ;.;

Pretty intense ending as well imo. Wow.
Mar 14, 2013 12:34 PM

Jan 2013
I thought it was a good episode. I still have a negative feeling towards the female cop. She is still sketchy.

Kotoura was funny reading the male cop's mind... hemorrhoids... grim!

looks like Mifune might be in trouble. I don't think she can solve her problems with Kotoura. The police will never recognize her as a real psychic either.

Kotoura should apologize to Manabe. Saying "I hate you" is pretty rough.
"What color do you want to be?" -Shiina Mashiro
Mar 14, 2013 1:03 PM

Feb 2011
SHIT JUST GOT REAL !

Can't wait for the next 2 episodes .
Mar 14, 2013 1:05 PM

Aug 2011
Yeah well I guess now we can confirm that the killer is Tsukino. A bit obvious, but this episode was good. While they were hanging out at the park bench I kept getting scared that she would suddenly attack Kotoura DDDX.

But yeah, I can understand why Manabe was against it, and I agree with him as well. Really, what are they thinking? They're just high school kids they should stay out of a serial killer case. Seriously. They're obviously subject to great danger if they are. Sigh. Manabe's a pervy idiot but he's pretty serious when he comes to it. Like Muroto said.

Yuriko has to hurry up and come to terms with reality. It's pretty doubtful that the society will accept ESP powers so soon and quickly, just because of one case being solved. And even if they do solve it, how are they going to prove that it was because of ESP? The society will just say that they were lucky.

Well I hope Yuriko's alright. I have a bad feeling that Muroto may have taken the blow for her, but...
Mar 14, 2013 1:11 PM

Nov 2012
Agree with above post. Manabe was only one using his brain this episode. I understand their feelings, but a couple high school kids trying to catch someone who has attacked how many people? Can't wait to find out how that ending turns out.

I also think the female cop is the attacker.
Mar 14, 2013 1:41 PM
Mar 2013
If the prime suspect is who we think it is, I wonder why this person is able to evade Kotoura's psychic abilities? As far as I can tell, Kotoura doesn't seem to be hiding anything from us (the audience) either so it's unlikely that she knows who the attacker is and is currently feigning ignorance until a surprise revelation at the end.
Mar 14, 2013 1:43 PM

Dec 2011
I can't wait until the next episode. I want it now.

I had guessed that one of them would try to lure out the attacker.
There is no such thing as shit taste. Only idiots who think everyone should have the same taste as they do.
Mar 14, 2013 1:44 PM

Nov 2012
CALLED IT!

i knew it was the cop and this episode pretty much confirms it.

"Listen Kotoura-san, stay away from the area the attacker may be. And just to make sure you stay away im going to give you the exact location where the attacker will most likely strike, as well as the time they will strike, and all the nearby dark allies. remember stay away. tonight. those locations. dont go."

mediocre episode.
mitchhamiltonMar 14, 2013 2:13 PM
Mar 14, 2013 1:46 PM

Jun 2011
I can't get used to the genre change...
Mar 14, 2013 1:46 PM

Aug 2011
They pulled this story out of nowhere, maybe the culprit comes out of nowhere, too.
Mar 14, 2013 1:49 PM

Sep 2012
volt79 said:
CALLED IT!
Don't get happy so fast. I have a feeling that this episode is intentionally misleading us to believe that female cop is the culprit. My guess is she has her own issues but she is a sympathetic character after all. If she is indeed the culprit, why couldn't Kotoura found out when she was so close to her several times?
So MAL finally starts locking news threads that are only a few weeks old?

I wonder where was the announcement of this change? Or we are seeing yet another case of changes made that impacted users but not communicated to them?

I wonder how long people would put up with this.

As much as I have a bunch of information to share about anime announced recently I cannot share it in news board, and the anime series is too disorganized and chaotic to share information except with people already interested in the particular series.
Mar 14, 2013 1:51 PM

Sep 2012
UtsukushiiYume said:
Yeah well I guess now we can confirm that the killer is Tsukino. A bit obvious, but this episode was good. While they were hanging out at the park bench I kept getting scared that she would suddenly attack Kotoura DDDX.

But yeah, I can understand why Manabe was against it, and I agree with him as well. Really, what are they thinking? They're just high school kids they should stay out of a serial killer case. Seriously.
Wait, what does this "serial killer" thing come from? Here we have a serial crime of injuring high school girls, but none is killed as far as we know. The manga may be different but we are discussing the anime here.

I wonder where was the announcement of this change? Or we are seeing yet another case of changes made that impacted users but not communicated to them?

As much as I have a bunch of information to share about anime announced recently I cannot share it in news board, and the anime series is too disorganized and chaotic to share information except with people already interested in the particular series.
Mar 14, 2013 1:55 PM

Jan 2013
volt79 said:
CALLED IT!

"Listen Kotoura-san, stay away from the area the attacker may be. And just to make sure you stay away im going to give you the exact location where the attacker will most likely strike, as well as the time they will strike, and all the nearby dark allies. remember stay away. tonight. those locations. dont go."

Lol... hey she could still be a ditzy cop... or maybe she is using the kids as bait herself to catch the criminal.

If she is the attacker (and I do think there is something up with her) she would have to have the ability to block Kotoura from reading her mind when she wants to. We know Kotoura can read the he criminals mind so it makes me less likely to believe the female cop is the culprit.
Mar 14, 2013 1:58 PM

Mar 2011
I thought it was better than usual for most of the episode.

Though at the end....

*Kotoura crumples to floor*
Muroto: What's wrong?
Kotoura: How do they know the President's name?

What should have happened:

Muroto: They're after the Pres? Shit, quick, let's alert her, I'm ringing her now! ON HER PHONE.

What happened:
Muroto: Do you know where he is? (FOLLOWING THE PRES OBVIOUSLY)
Okay! Let's try to catch up with them and we can alert her then!

I think that female cop is so obviously related to the killer (but maybe not the killer themselves), because she deliberately left that "don't go near second street" at the end of the call, and the criminal went "she actually appeared!".

The possibility "it's so obvious it's actually just a red herring" doesn't seem realistic to me, because this is Kotoura-san for fuck's sake, which is as complex as kiddy algebra.
Mar 14, 2013 2:06 PM

Sep 2012
InfiniteRyvius said:
I think that female cop is so obviously related to the killer (but maybe not the killer themselves), because she deliberately left that "don't go near second street" at the end of the call, and the criminal went "she actually appeared!".
Why you guys keep calling the culprit "killer" ??? Did you really pay attention? I have not seen anybody killed there. The culprit is clearly there to hurt not to kill. Again it may be different in the manga, but we are talking the anime here.

InfiniteRyvius said:
The possibility "it's so obvious it's actually just a red herring" doesn't seem realistic to me, because this is Kotoura-san for fuck's sake, which is as complex as kiddy algebra.
Well, precisely because of what you said, I would say that it makes even more sense that it is a red herring after all, if only to make the story more interesting.

Anyway, one thing that came up with me just now is: What if there is not just one culprit around?
symbvMar 14, 2013 2:11 PM

Mar 14, 2013 2:08 PM

Aug 2011
symbv said:
]Why you guys keep calling the culprit "killer" ??? Did you really pay attention? I have not seen anybody killed there. The culprit is clearly there to hurt not to kill. Again it may be different in the manga, but we are talking the anime here.

I have quite the liking for you keeping up with the posts here and always stating your mind nevertheless you said it before.
As a matter of fact I really don't think the female cop's the culprit, it'd be too obvious and disappointing for me.
Mar 14, 2013 2:10 PM

May 2010
for a second i thought manabe beat that other girl up so mori could get out of jail ^^

good episode lol
Mar 14, 2013 2:11 PM

Nov 2012
who cares if she is a sympathetic character symbv? what you think all criminals are completely unsympathetic?

also kotoura-san read the criminals mind because the attacker was thinking of it at that moment or maybe it was becuase kotoura's cold i dont know, didnt watch much of that episode. but she isnt gonna constantly be thinking about what she did. and now that she knows kotoura-san can read minds shes not gonna think about the attacks when shes around her.

also do you have anything to say about this episode like everyone else? if youre just gonna come here and just disagree with everyone's opinion that is not your own then why are you here?
Mar 14, 2013 2:16 PM

Mar 2011
At the beginning of episode 9, weren't they stood over a body? I'm pretty sure the female cop vomited, if there was no body, I don't see why she would.....

edit: Oh, it wasn't and it was just the blood she was vomming over, fe. Well, that explains that.

For the record, I think the cop is related but not the actual killer.
Mar 14, 2013 2:20 PM

Sep 2007
It's not often that the addition of drama makes a series worse but I think this may be one of those rare occasions ...

Mar 14, 2013 2:21 PM

Sep 2012
volt79 said:
who cares if she is a sympathetic character symbv? what you think all criminals are completely unsympathetic?
It is not whether you or I care, but about trying to guess how the story would turn out. Do you care about how the story will turn out? If yes, then you should care how this cop character turns out to be. Like whether she is sympathetic character or not.

volt79 said:
also kotoura-san read the criminals mind because the attacker was thinking of it at that moment or maybe it was becuase kotoura's cold i dont know, didnt watch much of that episode. but she isnt gonna constantly be thinking about what she did. and now that she knows kotoura-san can read minds shes not gonna think about the attacks when shes around her.
What you said actually reminds me: what if it is someone else who is thinking about the crime?? Now that would make it nice way to turn this "obvious calling-it moment" around and turn it into a red herring!

volt79 said:
also do you have anything to say about this episode like everyone else? if youre just gonna come here and just disagree with everyone's opinion that is not your own then why are you here?
I did what you did here. You wanted to talk about who the culprit is, right? I am also doing that. You said the cop is the culprit of the serial crime and my guess is she is not. Why your post is alright but mine is not?

Of course I can be wrong and you can be right. Which is fine to me. But so far in this episode I would not hasten to say "Call it!" so soon. My point is simply: We still do not know so let's not jump to conclusion yet.
symbvMar 14, 2013 2:31 PM

Mar 14, 2013 2:29 PM

Jan 2013
So this is just to prove that Mifune's mom was legit...
Also the female detective might have to do something with this.

Anyway it's a bad way to end the series.
Mar 14, 2013 2:51 PM

Aug 2010
Lets not forget the possibility that the female cop yould just be a red herring.

But I agree, high schoolers shouldn't try to uncover criminals, as long as they don't have a talking dog with them
I want Rambo in a mecha-suit with a laser-chainsaw gun that fires nuclear warheads, fighting the love-child of Predator, Alien, a group of Bangladeshi terrorists, and Satan. (Actually that would be a pretty sick show) - StopDropAndBowl
Mar 14, 2013 2:54 PM
Jul 2018
Hmmm. I miss the dirty parts. still an alright episode I guess. I hope this series ends well.
Mar 14, 2013 3:03 PM

Nov 2012
i dont care about this story. thats why i stopped watching this show. the only reason im watching it is cause i want to see kotoura get back with her mother.

you did what i did before i did it though and you did it to another person even. and youre not talking about who the culprit may be youre talking about who the culprit may not be. if youre not sure if youre right or im wrong then why do you disagree with me and everyone elses opinion in the first place? and if i want to believe that it was the cop then that is my personal opinion.

im basing my assumption on what i saw and heard in this and previous episodes. the person had a white shirt and rolled up sleeves, just like the cop. the person has black hair and a little bit hanging on the side of their face, (not much to go on but still) like the cop. she called kotoura up and told her where the attacker may be. sure enough on the same night and place the prez is attacked.
mitchhamiltonMar 14, 2013 3:14 PM
Mar 14, 2013 3:05 PM

Dec 2008
yoshiyukiblade said:
If the prime suspect is who we think it is, I wonder why this person is able to evade Kotoura's psychic abilities? As far as I can tell, Kotoura doesn't seem to be hiding anything from us (the audience) either so it's unlikely that she knows who the attacker is and is currently feigning ignorance until a surprise revelation at the end.

This is exactly my line of thought. It seems pretty obvious that she's the criminal, but it's beyond weird that she would be able to avoid Kotoura's notice, since they have spent so much time in close proximity. You can't control your thoughts well enough to pull that off...I just don't buy it.
Mar 14, 2013 3:05 PM

Oct 2012
I disliked the part where moritani was released just because another crime has taken place that didn't make sense at all.
it's like they're saying there can only be one person committing the crimes and that it can't be unrelated to the crimes that have been happening and that he/she can't have a partner helping her/him.
Mar 14, 2013 3:13 PM

Nov 2012
kotoura saw into the attackers mind by accident the first time. and i think the cop can keep her from seeing into her thoughts the same way the prez made kotoura see into hers.

remember in the second episode she made it seem like kotoura accidentally saw a bit of her past? then we find out the prez did that on purpose.

also kotoura isnt actively wandering into other peoples minds. i think if she really wanted to though she may be able to tell who the attacker is.
Mar 14, 2013 3:23 PM

Jul 2011
mora404 said:
I thought it was a good episode. I still have a negative feeling towards the female cop. She is still sketchy.

Kotoura was funny reading the male cop's mind... hemorrhoids... grim!

looks like Mifune might be in trouble. I don't think she can solve her problems with Kotoura. The police will never recognize her as a real psychic either.

Kotoura should apologize to Manabe. Saying "I hate you" is pretty rough.

Totally agree with you. and the next episode preview didn't really reveal anything that would happen.
Mar 14, 2013 3:44 PM

Jan 2013
Mikenzb said:
Hmmm. I miss the dirty parts. still an alright episode I guess. I hope this series ends well.

I thought it was actually refreshing that there were no "dirty parts." Looks like they will make up for it next week.
Mar 14, 2013 4:06 PM

Mar 2012
Even though i have doubts whether or not the cop is the attacker, i think we shouldn't deny the obvious flags that are being raised. One explanation could be multiple personality disorder in which the "ditzy" personality can't remember what the "psycho" personality did, for those who think the female cop is the perpetrator this would be the best way to explain it. However i would be surprised if the female cop really does end up as the attacker because to me it just seems way too obvious and almost like the show is making it deliberately seem like her, for all we know she may simply be trying to catch the attacker herself.
Striking from nowhere. Killing with accuracy. This is who I am.
Mar 14, 2013 4:08 PM

Feb 2013
Interesting episode, I'm still not sure if the lady detective is the villain, she seems a little TOO obvious.

Manabe seems to be the only smart one here. Kotoura loves to put unnecessary guilt on herself, Mifune seems to have this unhealthy obsession with clearing her mother's name, which in all honesty is not a very realistic ambition, and the other two just go along for the ride.

Sure Kotoura can read the criminal's mind, but what good is that going to do? The police can't use that as evidence, and the kids can do nothing against this kind of psycho. This isn't some high school prankster, this is a criminal that has multiple accounts of serial assault, which will probably be updated to attempted murder or even murder. I mean, its only a matter of time before those hits to the head with a heavy metal baton causes brain damage, kills one his victims, or leave one so injured that they die later.

Someone needs to get Mifune to realize that even if they happen to solve this case, it is very unlikely that they will attribute any of it to ESP, and I doubt her mother would have wanted her to be obsessing this much anyway.
Mar 14, 2013 4:21 PM

Feb 2013
ImmortalCount said:
Even though i have doubts whether or not the cop is the attacker, i think we shouldn't deny the obvious flags that are being raised. One explanation could be multiple personality disorder in which the "ditzy" personality can't remember what the "psycho" personality did, for those who think the female cop is the perpetrator this would be the best way to explain it. However i would be surprised if the female cop really does end up as the attacker because to me it just seems way too obvious and almost like the show is making it deliberately seem like her, for all we know she may simply be trying to catch the attacker herself.

Totally agree, it could be that she has split personalities and therefore her mind when she's with Kotoura is different than when she's assaulting people.
Mar 14, 2013 4:23 PM

Jan 2012
Great episode once again. Kotoura reading that cop's mind was hilarious.

Mar 14, 2013 4:29 PM

Jan 2013
Surprised this is getting such mixed ratings.
Killing off one of the main 5 would be unexpected to me.
Mar 14, 2013 4:34 PM
めんどくさい

Sep 2011
And here all along I thought Muroto was the attacker and he was just pretending to be short.

Otherwise, I enjoyed the episode. As for what they were doing - (shrug) sometimes you need to decide if you can still sleep at night if you didn't do something, right or wrong.
Mar 14, 2013 5:50 PM

Aug 2012
volt79 said:
thats why i stopped watching this show. the only reason im watching it is
uhhhhhh

SkyKyz said:
I disliked the part where moritani was released just because another crime has taken place that didn't make sense at all.
it's like they're saying there can only be one person committing the crimes and that it can't be unrelated to the crimes that have been happening and that he/she can't have a partner helping her/him.
Seriously. I guess if I ever get pinched for going on an attack spree, I'll just make sure a buddy commits an identical attack while I'm in custody, and bam I'm home free! Woohoo logic!

mora404 said:
Mikenzb said:

I thought it was actually refreshing that there were no "dirty parts." Looks like they will make up for it next week.
Yes, extremely refreshing. It's funny every once in a while(hardly anymore though) but for this episode it would've made Manabe an annoying character, instead we saw his redeemable qualities.
Mar 14, 2013 5:53 PM

Feb 2012
So I just had an epiphany . . . . didn't the weapon the killer was using look a lot like a police baton? You know, from a couple eps ago when Kotoura passed by the person on the street . . .
"With a keen eye for detail one truth will prevail"

"When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth."
Mar 14, 2013 6:12 PM

Jan 2013
2takuya said:
So I just had an epiphany . . . . didn't the weapon the killer was using look a lot like a police baton? You know, from a couple eps ago when Kotoura passed by the person on the street . . .

I just looked at that scene again and it definitely resembles a police baton. It is also someone Kotoura knows. I still can't wrap my head around a woman (female police officer) beating on young girls like that.
Mar 14, 2013 6:26 PM
めんどくさい

Sep 2011
2takuya said:
Why do all these people keep saying "killer"?
Mar 14, 2013 6:39 PM

Sep 2010
So idiot, they deserve to die, seriously, in front of the criminal who cares if they know whom is, a hit is all the criminal needs to crush their little heads...

Hope someone dies (Moritaniplz)
Mar 14, 2013 7:22 PM

Jan 2013
hyakushikimaru said:
In my opinion, the attacker is one of the following:

-The guy who was with Haruka's mom. Notice that when Haruka met him at the hotel her eyes widened for a sec but her mom stopped her from speaking
-The female cop is sketchy as hell
-Manabe was this whole time a psycho secretly

I forgot about mom's boyfriend. He gave off a negative vibe. Kotoura's mom would probably blame her for ruining her relationship if he's guilty.
Mar 14, 2013 7:22 PM

Sep 2011
volt79 said:
CALLED IT!

The one problem with the female cop being the attacker is that there is no way she could have known who was going to be the bate from her phone conversation. Someone must have listened in on them as they discussed the bate plan. I still think it's her though, just she must have bugged their room as well.
Mar 14, 2013 7:34 PM

Feb 2012
Yea, I think it's the female cop as well.

She's been getting a bit of screen time as of late which sorta gives it away if it's her. I think that moment with Kotoura's mom's BF was just the writers trying to misdirect viewers. Then again, the same could be said with the female cop. Either way, one of them is the culprit.

We'll see next week!
YveseMar 14, 2013 7:38 PM
Mar 14, 2013 8:07 PM
Bunnies 🍓

Jan 2013
I've been looking for a possible clue that could hint out the attacker, and I think I found a good hint. I managed to take a picture of the attacker's covered face, but the hair basically gave the possible suspects.

The female cop is most likely the attacker guessing by the color of the hair. Manabe can't be the attacker because I just can't envision myself seeing him hurt people, and how would Kotoura react. Besides Manabe~Kun probably knows where the ESP society is going. I think he's been secretly listening on the ESP club while he was off-screen for this episode.

Mar 14, 2013 8:17 PM

Nov 2008
I think people forgot about the freckles on the female cop's face from episode 9.

The killer doesn't possess any on their face at all. Or they just didn't draw them in to trick the audience but who knows but that's a thought i think some people should know.
PokuMiiMar 14, 2013 8:25 PM
Mar 14, 2013 8:56 PM

May 2012
I'm willing bet that the cop is the attacker.
Mar 14, 2013 8:58 PM

Sep 2012
volt79 said:
i dont care about this story. thats why i stopped watching this show. the only reason im watching it is cause i want to see kotoura get back with her mother.
If you don't care about the story, then why do you care about who is the culprit, which is part of the story after all? You said you stopped watching this show, but you also said "im watching" -- what a contradiction. So you stopped watching or you are watching?

volt79 said:
you did what i did before i did it though and you did it to another person even. and youre not talking about who the culprit may be youre talking about who the culprit may not be. if youre not sure if youre right or im wrong then why do you disagree with me and everyone elses opinion in the first place? and if i want to believe that it was the cop then that is my personal opinion.
Must guessing how the story turns out requires the same level of "CALLED IT!" certainty that you have been displaying here? In case if the cop turns out not to be the culprit, your insistence on saying how you were so certain she is the culprit after seeing this episode would just look stupid and ridiculous. You said I disagree with everyone else's opinion, but I can count roughly the same number of posts which said the cop may not be the culprit after all. Why you were so sure she must be the culprit? At least I am trying to look at the story, which you admit you do not care, by not jumping to conclusion like you did here.

volt79 said:
im basing my assumption on what i saw and heard in this and previous episodes. the person had a white shirt and rolled up sleeves, just like the cop. the person has black hair and a little bit hanging on the side of their face, (not much to go on but still) like the cop. she called kotoura up and told her where the attacker may be. sure enough on the same night and place the prez is attacked.
Yeah, circumstantial evidence. True. But it is also a possible way for the author to mislead and misguide. Indeed Yuriko may be attacked by someone related to the cop or the cop herself, but what if the other crime was committed by other people? It is just one idea that can throw your "CALLED IT, the cop must be the culprit who harmed so many highschool girls" certainty into doubt.

Mar 14, 2013 10:07 PM

Jan 2011
JazyKuun said:
I think people forgot about the freckles on the female cop's face from episode 9.

The killer doesn't possess any on their face at all. Or they just didn't draw them in to trick the audience but who knows but that's a thought i think some people should know.

Comparing the two pictures there do seem to be some differences: freckles on cop, no freckles on perp; longer hair on perp falling lower on the face and in a slightly different direction. Of course this could be a continuity/animation error, or it could be a deliberate attempt to obscure the cop's guilt.

The phone call from the cop is fishy as hell and can only be explained as either the cop being the perp, or using the kids as bait to catch the perp. Since we've already seen the cop bend the rules in order to get Moritani to talk, it could go either way but I can't see a third option.

As to who might alternatively be the perp, the only other candidate would have to be the mom's boyfriend. I think Yuriko may have been introduced at the hotel dinner which would explain how he knew her name. If this turns out to be the case it will pile the drama between Kotoura and her mother even higher--and this show loves drama... Come to think of it, that would also set us up for a final episode resolving the differences between Kotoura and her mother as I suspect we'll find out who the culprit is pretty quick next episode (and I'm willing to bet Manabe is in on the capture).
Please don't feed the trolls!
In my next life I want to collide at the corner with the cute transfer student
carrying a piece of toast in her mouth
...rodac

Mar 14, 2013 10:47 PM

Oct 2010
the female cop is really suspicious..

what Yuriko do is quite selfish,if she expose Koutora use ESP to solve the case to the society in order to proove her mother ability,Koutora will face tons of problem..

Manabe is the only who are sensible in this situation.Who are them?They are just some hot blood student who act without thinking..Sheesh,they think they can fight some insanes that hide in dark by just having a Moritani with some fighting skills and a mind reader that will reveal the culprit location,not to mention she might pass out anytime.More ridiculus is,Yuriko even use herself as bait to lure the murderer..without any protection or safety.Seriously,all of them act reckless and stupid...
groundfishMar 14, 2013 11:00 PM
Signature Removed
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kotoura-san Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Feb 7, 2013

172 by _untitled »»
Apr 8, 7:55 AM

Poll: » Kotoura-san Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Jan 31, 2013

210 by _untitled »»
Mar 25, 9:06 AM

Poll: » Kotoura-san Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 28, 2013

272 by SereniTeaHive »»
Mar 22, 4:59 PM

Poll: » Kotoura-san Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jan 24, 2013

196 by SereniTeaHive »»
Mar 22, 5:56 AM

Poll: » Kotoura-san Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

bastek66 - Jan 17, 2013

299 by _untitled »»
Mar 11, 9:08 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.