Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Aug 8, 2012 8:38 AM
Aug 2012
algelic said:
OMFG!! Finally I saw some romance!!!

And I only had to watch 99% of the series to get to the romance... -_-

Loved the reunion! T_T wish they'd spent more minutes on it though

So true, I agree Algelic!
Loved this ending, best anime ending ever where they don't at least end sadly with Age never coming back or Deianeira looking off to the sunset and leaving the planet. It was overall, a great anime.
Found myself rewatching episode 26 and couldn't stop the flow of emotional outlet, I just couldn't help it.
Aug 27, 2012 10:52 PM
Jan 2011
Xebec has proven that they are the masters of space anime. a well-done anime with excellent pacing, beautiful character designs, and an amazing cast of characters who were never truely evil (except for the nobles of course) and only wanted the best for their tribes. A very strong overarching story without the extra fluff! highly enjoyable!
Jan 28, 2013 3:10 PM
Aug 2012
I know its 2013, but this show was awesome!!
Its a worth to watch one of those show that will keep you moving
The Songs are really great in a reality that it will make tears !!!!

10/10 It could never ended more very well
Bravo!!
Apr 11, 2013 10:07 PM

Jun 2012
That was all over the place, the ending was somewhat decent but was mediocre as well. The art was terrible and bland, the middle really dragged on, it felt like nothing was happening and the exact same things were happening over and over again. And no one even died. Xebec tried to mindfuck with this complex plot but it made no sense. Cool concept but a fail. Age being an autistic retard was pretty annoying too.

5/10
Apr 27, 2013 9:11 AM
Aug 2012
it was a gd series the first universe is where youn races grow until they can be strong enough to venture to the next and the golden tribe left a path for them to follow
the gate at the end tho with the princess and age does that mean she left through the gate with him leaving everything else or that he came back through it?
May 31, 2013 5:05 AM

Sep 2012
So... Full happy end.

7/10.
Aug 5, 2013 11:24 AM

Jan 2009
What for the god's sake is that Other Universe? Can't sleep at nights trying to imagine
Aug 16, 2013 7:59 PM

Feb 2013
I liked the last few Episodes :3
And i think Deineira went with age to the other universe Cause in the last few seconds it looks like she went back in time and got into her space suite . :/

And one more thing if she left to the other universe who will give the iron race and other races the powers of the hedron shields and telepathy .[ which contracts with the above]

But I really think that the first one is most likely what really happened

P.S
I hate it when they make it an open end makes my head spin :@
Sep 12, 2013 1:24 PM
Apr 2013
Wow , i really hoped for something like this to happen...they deserved it.Great ending for a great series , 9/10 is fair i say.

But just as Avetal said , it wouldn't have hurt if they showed a bit from the other universe xd.But i think its better this way because we are left to imagine what lies there and what are Age and Dhianeila doin'.
Oct 13, 2013 1:09 PM

Aug 2013
Hmm I don't think Dhianeira left with Age. It was Age who returned and stayed with Dhianeira. I mean, the whole series Dhianeira's always been portrayed as someone who will be the human race's guide. She wouldn't just up and leave because the boy she likes came back.

Though I do think she will go to the other universe eventually. I think that's what the whole 'she changed in to her space suit' scene is about. With Age (the key) back with them, they can just go whenever they want. When Oron was restored, Mobeed did say "the gate has always been there" so yeah :)

Another great space anime from Xebec.
A solid 9/10
"May those who accept their fate be granted happiness."

"May those who defy their fate be granted glory."
Feb 14, 2014 12:19 AM

Aug 2013
whew, heroic age for me is a very romantic story.
that #12 contract-what age wished for is the restoration of the planet oron.
i remember the golden tribe being with age and telling him about the future, that's why he made that wish-knowing that after opening the gate means parting with Dhianeila and the only way to go back lies in oron.

great ending for me, thinking back that he knew it all along, that's why he can fight without reserve or second doubt. Because he had already fallen for Dhianeila long before they've even met.
noire1266Feb 14, 2014 12:28 AM
For I am aware of my own ignorance, thus i won't judge you
Apr 11, 2014 6:09 PM

Jun 2013
Absolutely fantastic ending!

Dhianeila is such a powerful and purehearted character, I'm speechless.
Age/Belcross - one of the strongest, badass and lovable characters who ever graced anime screens as well.

Loved every second of this anime.
9/10!
Jul 16, 2014 9:06 PM

Mar 2012
This one had been sitting in my Plan to Watch list for little over a year, oh had I wish I didn't procrastinate in watching this rather nice gem of a show. It had elements from just about every mecha series that I have watched, but at the same time it was also far more enjoyable than I had expected, it also was a boost that I'm infatuated with Greek mythology.

9/10

"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment"
Oct 4, 2014 3:25 AM

Dec 2012
It's always satisfying to finish a journey that has complete closure. The reunion between Age and Dhianeila was very touching especially with the ending song playing in the background. The way Age held out his hand and appeared as a silhouette in a golden light just added to the romanticism of the moment.

And so concludes this adventure. Overall this turned out to be a very interesting experience that made great use of the idea of prophecy to weave together this story of a war torn universe reaching peace and order via a common goal. Strangely enough no one of importance died but I think that in the Nodos' case that enhanced the story since the inconsistencies in the agreements were a result of the tribes failing to understand how they needed to be applied.

I won't say that this was completely unpredictable, but every time that I thought it was going to go down a recognizable path, it would veer away and do something different. For example, when Dhianeila was able to make contact with and establish friendly relationships with the Tribe of Silver. Speaking of, I really enjoyed her character and the mix of insight, kindness, and wisdom overflowing from her. Age too was a very wise character who understood the prophecy the best which is what made him so unwavering. His monkey moments were hilarious too. P-A-I-N-T.

I rarely comment on the technical side of a show but the ost really stuck out to me. It was very grand and stopped at nothing to make itself known.

I'm glad I picked this up on a complete whim (the name was just too eye catching!). Very satisfying story. 8 - 8.5/10
ZekkenshinOct 4, 2014 3:28 AM
Oct 4, 2014 4:33 AM
Dec 2013
9/10!!!!
I was hoping for Age to return and damn right it happened. Loved this ending. The whole plot was amazing and interesting. Only con would be the fights dragging on but that wasn't a big deal. Loved the romance hints and subplot every main character, especially the obviously implied ones. (Bit of a problem with the grey loli and purple-guy).

The MC is one interesting character, little development but it was fleshed out and really wasn't needed.

Amazing OST, need to find it, goes well with the battle scenes.

The princess is so cute though, that VA suited her well. I was instantly looking for a OVA when i finished this episode, wanted to see where they headed off to. :(
UchihaOct 4, 2014 4:37 AM
Dec 25, 2014 3:53 PM

Jul 2012
The ending sure was a lot better in terms of quality and OST, however it did drag on for a lot of episodes. Also, it would be nice if I could see something from that other universe :) :)

7/10
Tom's Hardware graphics veteran++ (Legacy)
i7 6700K@4.0 GHz, ASUS Z170 PRO GAMING, RTX 2080, G. Skill RipJaws V 3200MHz 16GB,
Noctua NH-D15, CorsairRM 850x, Win10x64, 1920x1080

MyAnimeList!
Feb 4, 2015 6:37 PM

Jun 2014
Touching and epic ending. ; )
I feel like my emotions have been pummeled to their full extent.

Scazoff said:

The princess is so cute though, that VA suited her well. :(

agreed
Feb 9, 2015 8:13 AM

Oct 2008
I lol-ed hard at the end ,like this was supposed to be this big dramatic and romantic reunion between the 2 when it barely touched upon (or not at all depending on your viewpoint) as something resembling a romance in the entire series.I couldn't care less if Age was alive or not since he was nothing more than a absolute tool for the plot and was one note as possible.

Anyway decent series I suppose,to much mindless action sequences that dragged on and on for something that wanted to be a serious space opera for my liking.It really felt as the much needed "human" element ,for the characters and story, just wasn't there at all.It could have absolutely needed a romance subplot,some back-story for the characters,more world-building.... just anything to drive the point across that we should care about any of them or whats happening.
But in the end it doesn't ever matter,none of the the main or even side characters died (not even those 2 idiotic brothers) and overall it didn't feel like anything was ever at stake ,and even if it was it was quickly reassured in the very next scene/episode.
amateurFeb 9, 2015 8:21 AM
Feb 26, 2015 9:21 AM
Jun 2013
Wow really enjoyed this show. It seems we got a super happy ending(except the brothers living somehow) which is nice since im tired of downer anime endings. It was also cool to give us a timeskip to see the effects of everything and show us what the characters have been doing. It also seems like anesha sure looks alot like dhiaeila now. Was also nice to see iolaous keep his promise to her. Thank god they didint make him your typical jealous douch bag. If I had to guess what happend at the end it would be age stayed. Dhiaeila was never shown to be the type to leave her people for anything and age was always shown to have her back no matter what. So im guessing if she asked for him to stay he would.

If I can improve the show one way is to show a little more character downtime to get to know them better.There was touches of that but I needed more. Besides that the show kept moving a fine pace,had a good cast,great visuals and battles and ended on a good note.
souledge94Feb 26, 2015 9:38 AM
May 13, 2015 12:50 AM

Sep 2014
Not a bad series at all. The story wasn't quite the forte (plot holes galore lolz), but still better than a lot of the other sci-fi/mecha series out there.

I didn't realize how short Yuty was, like damn. I wish they showed us the other universe.
SaveTheAralSeaMay 13, 2015 12:57 AM
Sep 6, 2015 5:45 AM
Mar 2013
I love the ending...
Sep 14, 2015 8:51 AM

Aug 2015
absolutely loved the series.. I wish we got to see more of an epilogue but that may be my greedy side getting the better of me.. 9/10
Oct 19, 2015 4:58 PM
Dec 2008
I gave this Anime 10/10. In my mind it was a well rounded show, the story was awesome (though I would have loved to see more)
It was beautiful, it was heartwrenching, it had awesome music and the atmosphere of the show was something I really felt. (lol I even shed a few tears)

If there's one thing I would have to nitpick it's that I felt some of the combat was rough around the edges.

In any case I was left with a sense of fulfillment I usually don't experience with many shows these days.

In my book this is one series you don't want to miss.
Nov 14, 2015 6:10 PM

Nov 2014
Pretty average anime, but that ending was simply awesome.
Nov 25, 2015 8:00 PM

Feb 2010
byae said:
Fun episode.. anyone else think that it was sort of selfish for Age to make the princess run through the water at the end? lol :)
indeed haha

The VAs were great and dialogue was entertaining as well. Very underrated series sadly :(

Nov 26, 2015 6:06 PM
Jan 2015
ruizaanne said:
[b]I liked the ending as well. I too watched this anime mostly for the romance..(lolz)..but i was wondering about the ending coz it seemed a bit unclear..Did the princess/queen leave to go with age to the "other side". Or did Age come back to stay, then the portal closed?..

Maybe they just left it not totally clear like that for our imaginations to decide. =)

Please! I'm asking the same! Did they go to the "other universe"? or not?
Dec 3, 2015 2:09 AM
Nov 2011
Please! I'm asking the same! Did they go to the "other universe"? or not?[/quote]

Seriously all depend on your perception. Some in previous page said that Age stay with the princess. I myself think that princess may go to the other side of the universe. If you pay attention to the Dhianeila mouth movement, after she hold Ages hand. In my opinion, I believe Ages ask her "Come with me" or "Lets go to the other side" and Dhianeila reply "Yes".

Overall, one of the best anime with good closure/conclusion.
Dec 6, 2015 10:48 PM

Jul 2013
For the ending, I am pretty sure Age and Dhianeila went to the other side. Since the entire series hinted that those who are ready get to make the "next journey".

This anime is a nice gem. I never came across it before, and after watching it I can safely say that even though this anime had many problems (plot, characters, etc.) I always give extra point or two for Anime's not set in a high school setting. It is clear that the creative team were trying to do something ambitious but like most ambitious projects they didn't exactly pull it off. I do like the symbolism, religious references, and mythology the writers did pull from to add depth to the plot. The action sequences weren't half bad either.

A solid 7/10 or 8/10. I think that the people that really hated the show either didn't like a lot of the bland characters or understand the subtle references. Also, Dhianeila is a good example of how to really develop, and lead with a female character who is both strong, but also feminine.

Unfortunately as time goes by I can see this anime becoming a forgotten gem in 5 years time.
retributionisblind.wordpress.com
Feb 9, 2016 9:11 PM
Oct 2011
YEAAA First comment in 2016! :D Awesome anime and really underrated... I think Age stayed with Deiniera... but if he wanted to stay, it would be much easier to make few steps towards her, his pose was more like "come with me"... AAAAHH CONFUSION! I like and hate open ending :D
KierronFeb 9, 2016 9:16 PM
Feb 13, 2016 12:51 PM

Feb 2009
Great ending to one of the most memorable space opera. ED is so good...too bad, couldn't find Azurite ~true grace~ anywhere.
Apr 30, 2016 6:47 AM

May 2012
A beautiful ending for an amazing anime! Really great final episode, anime like this should exist more!

I just loved the whole ride from start to finish where there was an amazing combination between story and character development!

All in all a great anime I must say!
May 5, 2016 11:52 AM
Dec 2014
Sobzob said:
The Ending was so-so, would've prefered if Deineira and Age never runited, would've been more interesting :D But the show was overall good, just one thing missing would be better subbers.. And I gave it a 7/10, it needed more mecha action instead of the heroic tribe battles.

That's why you should always wait for the BD rip.

So that's a nice philosophical talking mecha down, need some SoL next.
May 8, 2016 5:43 PM

Mar 2016
Still laughing at the fact that if they repaired Planet Olone first, none of this shit would have happened.
I'm still thinking that the Tribe of Gold was the human race before the human race. Same personalities, sentimental attachment to homeworld, but has priorities and etc.
ElusiveLightMay 8, 2016 5:47 PM
Jun 26, 2016 2:28 PM
Jun 2016
I want a season 2 of heroic age please make one
Jan 7, 2017 1:22 PM
Feb 2014
I guess I am the first to complete in 2017, but damn never did I think I needed a mech One Punch Man in my life. An excellent series, which was extremely consistent with its graphics and soundtracks, characters and stories. Loved it 9/10
Feb 24, 2017 9:34 AM

Nov 2016
I'll be honest, I've cried and teared up during other anime, and I came on the verge of tears more than a couple times during this show.

This is exactly what I was looking for and I'm glad it was such a great show. Part of me wishes they had done a second season, but at the same time the way they ended it was perfect as well.
Mar 5, 2017 3:50 AM

Oct 2014
Lily_The_Kitty said:
This is exactly what I was looking for and I'm glad it was such a great show. Part of me wishes they had done a second season, but at the same time the way they ended it was perfect as well.

The ending is perfect, there is as much doubt to the ending as it need.

Didnt cried tough, i think actually only clannad, anohana and guilty crown can get me some tears. But still very good anime.
Apr 17, 2017 7:39 PM

May 2016
amateur said:
Anyway decent series I suppose,to much mindless action sequences that dragged on and on for something that wanted to be a serious space opera for my liking.It really felt as the much needed "human" element ,for the characters and story, just wasn't there at all.It could have absolutely needed a romance subplot,some back-story for the characters,more world-building.... just anything to drive the point across that we should care about any of them or whats happening.
But in the end it doesn't ever matter,none of the the main or even side characters died (not even those 2 idiotic brothers) and overall it didn't feel like anything was ever at stake ,and even if it was it was quickly reassured in the very next scene/episode.

You've pretty much summarized my exact thoughts of the series. I came into Heroic Age with decently high expectations as it was recommended to be very similar to one of my favourite animes; Towards The Terra. It also had good reviews while another anime fan I know (who likes good stories and characters) said it was one of his favorite series.

Yet overall this series left me slightly disappointment. It's not a bad show by any means but it didn't meet my expectations. The story itself was fine, but for me I found a lot of the characters to be rather bland. The series devoted too much time for the (repetitive) fight sequences so it never took a step back to develop any of the characters. We don't know much about them, therefore don't actually care about them. I wish the incompetent brothers stayed dead though as their 'death' was a highlight of the series.

Still kept me entertained though. 7/10; good but not great.

EDIT: After thinking about this anime more broadly and comparing it to others that I've watched, I'm revising my rating down to 6/10.
thebusofdoomApr 28, 2017 7:38 PM
Bondrewd did nothing wrong.
Aug 17, 2017 10:00 AM

Apr 2014
Not a fan of mecha, but this one is one of the few that I watched and liked.
How I wish those two brothers are dead...why they have to bring those a-holes back.
The ending is great imo...wish they have shown us how life in the other universe.
Overall 8/10
Aug 29, 2017 12:29 PM

Oct 2011
felt like this series is a girl's dream come true - romance in the stars(or space), no family member dying, talking it out with enemies, and reunion with a loved one. refreshing take since all the mecha series I've seen are sooo hardcore about killing or 'harsh reality' as the only compromise to problems. lovely last episode as well!

Oct 14, 2017 8:01 AM
Sep 2016
This anime is very solid 9/10 and very underrated.
Nov 4, 2017 7:55 PM
Sep 2015
So in the end, the Golden Tribe turned out to be massive dicks who hightailed it out of the universe after setting up interstellar wars with billions of casualties in the name of creating hyperspace bypasses.

The Silver Tribe were massive dicks chasing after the Golden Dicks, trying their best to xenocide the Iron Tribe simply because the Golden Dicks gave them a gift, and only taking a break (most of them) when it looked like the Irons could open the a way for them to reunite with the Golden Dicks (and still planning to wipe them all out if they failed).

The Bronze Tribe were slaves reamed up the ass by their Silver Dicks slavemasters and the Iron Tribe defending themselves. Nobody knows what they thought of that, but I'm guessing they did not enjoy it.

The Iron Tribe, after opening the doorway to the Golden Dicks, thanked the Silver Dicks for everything they did. Sincerely and unironically.

Here's hoping that at the end of the doorway is literal Hell, where both the Golden and the Silver Dicks get diced for all eternity. Except that one silver telepath woman, she was cool.

7/10
Feb 23, 2018 7:57 PM
Feb 2018
This anime is awesome. Just hope they make a second season.
Nov 28, 2018 7:15 AM

Mar 2016
Well, that was a nice way to end a series. Now, only if I cared about any of the characters. I swear if I have to hear Dhianeila say 'Age' one more time...

Overall, I thought this was pretty bland. The focus was certainly more on the narrative then it was on any of the cast, which made it hard to connect to anybody. It didn't help that the dialogue was either there for exposition or praise for Dhianeila. Characters like Mobeedo and Nival are there just to fill their respective roles and they never go beyond that. I mean I never thought I'd find a huge breasted commander, decked out in spikes and a cape amongst all the regularly dressed characters, to be so boring. But even the main character doesn't feel like a main character. Iolaous is kind of interesting, but he's almost never on screen.

Conceptually, I thought it was pretty interesting. The last couple episodes held my interest, and throughout the show there were episodes here and there that stood out (the fights with Erymanthos were well directed), but it was a chore to get through and on more than one occasion did I think that I'd rather be watching something else.

Organs had a cool design, too bad we hardly ever saw them.

So, giant space monsters, fleet battles, Greek mythology and cosmogony; and it was boring. That's quite a feat.

Prome was probably my favorite character.
Jan 23, 2020 9:11 PM
Jan 2020
I honestly loved this anime. The ending left me with anxiety but I was so happy that age came back. I hope she left and went with him since so much time had passed. I love a good romantic anime with action. I would honestly watch it again.
Feb 2, 2020 4:49 PM
Aug 2019
Somehow, I was entertained despite my issues with the logic and moral calculus of the characters. The thing I find most annoying is that no one character ever suffers or dies for their mistakes. All villains are rewarded for their villainy and there is essentially no concept of justice or anything approaching fairness. Each character has a role, a status, and they are genuinely happy to keep playing it or "die trying". The concept of 'people' this anime uses is essential a bunch of automata that follow orders. If that's all humanity could do in the future it is better off dead.
Jun 7, 2020 8:05 PM

Apr 2020
Finally managed to sit down and watch this. Pretty solid show overall. This is definitely one of the most wholesome happy endings I've ever watched. I would've been okay if Age never made it back since I wasn't sure if he truly loved Dhianella the way she loved him. For me, I believe he loved all of humanity equally. However, I'm still glad he came home and reunited with the princess and was able to see his home again.

Did the Iolaous x Aneasha ship sail? I think it did?

Jul 15, 2020 7:49 PM
Jul 2020
A beautiful and sad ending. Beautiful cuz at least they got together it even made me cry lol. Sad cuz if your not gonna add another season just make the ending worth while leting us see them be together as we imagine in like many romantic ending we see in animes romances. I hope we do get more plzzzzz anime God!!!
Mar 24, 2021 3:12 PM

Feb 2012
I think I've gotten too used to endings ranging from downer to bittersweet (Valvrave, Gundam, even Heroic Age's contemporary Gurren Lagann). Heroic Age got a happy ending, a very happy one, in fact! Even Phaetho O begins to help humanity and Rom Ror admits he was wrong.

Bee woke up!

I forget how freaking short Yuty is next to Karkinos lol "Listen, don't you ever die again!" said the stubby black hole-generating tsundere

The smile when Dhianeila heard Age's words ❤

The idiot brothers survived??? At least Dhianeila took over as Queen now.

Futo has a family now!

Aneasha and Iolaous finally went on their date ❤

Nival has become Archduchess of Earth

So four years later, Aneasha (who already has the power to heal others) can wield Hedron shields and travel in space without a suit much like members of the Tribe of Silver. The telekinetic twins, Mail and Tail can call Tribe of Bronze nests also like the Tribe of Silver. Let's not forget Iolaous's teleportation and Dhianeila's telepathy, too. So, humanity at this time was beginning to evolve the abilities that make them better suited for space (what Newtypes in Gundam will eventually become?). The Tribe of Silver that went into space before the Tribe of Iron have similar abilities earlier.

So in the absence of Age, Queen Dhianeila has restored planet Olone like he wanted. It looks like Futo not only had a family but there are more members of its species (lol that tentacle slap, they appear to be aquatic/amphibious).Queen Dhianeila/the Tribe of Iron are helping Futo's species (the indigenous of planet Olone) build their own civilization.

I'm so glad Age returned through the gate for Queen Dhianeila (she can wield Hedron shields, too)! The placement of and the dramatic pause in Azurite really adds to the emotion of the scene. "Kimi wo aishiteru".

Novels I have read/am reading pending approval: since November 10 2022
May 20, 2021 3:24 PM

Oct 2019
Welp, what an end. I'll be honest, in like 2014-2015, I saw a clip on Youtube of Danmachi and they mentioned Argonaut and my pea-brained head looked up Argonaut anime to find Danmachi. Instead, I came across this show. 5 episodes in I realized this wasn't the right one but Heroic Age was placed on my ptw for later and now I have finally finished.
Shucks no one actually died and that the Brothers had to come back
I was so happy they had a 4 year time skip. Nilval rocking her new title, and some of the psychics have the Hedron spheres. The knight finally showed his woman around earth while his sisters quelled fighting which I found humorous. I have slowly gotten used to the ED and it was really dope. Someone in the thread mentioned how Age stayed with the Princess now that the Labors are complete. I really like that idea that he is the key to allow humans to cross when the time is right and that he could possibly have a relationship with the Princess now. But, thats for everyones interpretation.

I knew when they showed Futo, he would have a little one but I didn't expect to see more. Im glad this was done.
This series had some really good OST and the CGI is alright for its time. I think some points of the show were dragged on and they could have made the characters a tad more interesting. All in all, I give the series like a 7.3 if possible
"Perfection is perception. For me, humanity's imperfections is what makes it perfect"

Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Heroic Age Episode 9 Discussion

zanmato666 - May 31, 2007

7 by gautrstafr »»
Nov 10, 2023 7:57 AM

Poll: » Heroic Age Episode 2 Discussion

Ritsuka - Apr 15, 2007

24 by gautrstafr »»
Nov 8, 2023 1:48 PM

Poll: » Heroic Age Episode 18 Discussion

VK11 - Aug 8, 2007

20 by CaptainKenshiro »»
May 8, 2023 11:23 AM

Poll: » Heroic Age Episode 1 Discussion

zanmato666 - Apr 4, 2007

23 by Abcccc988 »»
Jun 11, 2021 11:19 PM

Poll: » Heroic Age Episode 25 Discussion

Faust721 - Sep 26, 2007

20 by FireRifle64 »»
May 20, 2021 2:29 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.