Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Feb 27, 2013 9:03 AM

Jul 2010
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Man, everyone in the room together was pretty cool. All those swimsuits and then, kimonos. Kyouya couldn't help gawking at Mori-san not once but twice while she did her twirl. Too bad that got him kicked out, lol.

Oh gosh, Mori-san gets the brush next week...
Elite60Feb 27, 2013 9:07 AM
Feb 27, 2013 9:15 AM

Sep 2012
The hairbrush in GJ-bu is a milder form of the toothbrush in Nisemonogatari LOL
So MAL finally starts locking news threads that are only a few weeks old?

I wonder where was the announcement of this change? Or we are seeing yet another case of changes made that impacted users but not communicated to them?

I wonder how long people would put up with this.

As much as I have a bunch of information to share about anime announced recently I cannot share it in news board, and the anime series is too disorganized and chaotic to share information except with people already interested in the particular series.
Feb 27, 2013 12:11 PM

Aug 2012
Fun episode as always, the three little sisters are great.
The joke with Mori-san is getting a little bit old though
.................................................................................
Feb 27, 2013 12:12 PM

Aug 2010
Really enjoyable episode :)

I expected Kasumi to react differently after seeing that the whole club is girls and it's his harem but I guess she's not at that high level of broconess yet hehe XD

All those coincidences with Kasumi's friends and All the girls together in swimsuits and Yukata was really nice and man Kyoro is lucky ><
Also with the Mori spin XD

Mori gets the brush nxt week XD can't wait :D
Feb 27, 2013 12:31 PM

Sep 2012
The best episode since the beginning. First pool episode without pool I've ever seen.
Feb 27, 2013 1:31 PM

Jan 2009
To think there was a pool episode that beat Seizon's in terms of trolling, at least the girls went to the pool while offscreen there lol.
Another great episode with the little sisters, once again they completely stole the spotlight from the main group. Now I really want to see Kasumi's GJ-Club animated.

Also Mori-san never disappoints with her maid spins, she truly has the spirit of a maid.
Feb 27, 2013 2:14 PM

Sep 2012
So many Mori-spin this ep @@ Some what starting to have Kyoro's Maid-spinning fetish... can anyone make some gifs for Mori-spin already?? ><

quite excited to see how the next ep will turn up xD
Feb 27, 2013 4:02 PM
めんどくさい

Sep 2011
Romedbaumann said:
The joke with Mori-san is getting a little bit old though
that and the biting. Still, some fun moments otherwise.
Feb 27, 2013 4:22 PM

Oct 2011
Best episode since the start of the series!!! Mori-san spin, yay yay!!
Signature
Feb 27, 2013 5:55 PM
Luny Tunes

Feb 2012
This episode was too much for me to handle... >ω<

The entire cast have gathered inside the clubroom! Ma-chan (lol Ma-chan) has to keep the fact that she's the eldest sister a secret from Kyoro-kun's imouto, Kasumi, so Ma-chan has to keep pretending she's the "youngest" from the Amatsuka siblings. Gosh, those twin ponytails are so cute! >.< And Kasumi is good at math! Nice.. :O

Geraldine or Jill-chan continues to speak English but is good at writing Japanese. Thank you whiteboard, lol! Jill-chan has a deep voice, though. It's surprising for the VA's age. Not to mention, the Bernstein sisters are both voiced by very young seiyuus too! >ω<

Hahaha, a swimsuit episode without the actual pool! Kimonos after that, and Mori-san did two maid twirls for Kyoro-kun! The spinning sequence followed by Kyoro's reaction really makes me chuckle! xD Would have been heaven for him if he wasn't kicked out the clubroom...twice! xD (Was more painful during the second time because he got kicked out by more than one girl..)

I love this episode! :D How many times have I said that? This has got to be the best episode yet! ^.^
Feb 27, 2013 6:28 PM

Jan 2013
Loved every minute of it
Feb 27, 2013 6:29 PM
めんどくさい

Sep 2011
LunyRed said:
Geraldine or Jill-chan continues to speak English but is good at writing Japanese.
That was the part I found really interesting. When I vacationed in Japan last November, I was in a store to buy a warm hat (my ears were getting cold) and I managed to ask the clerk for help finding what I wanted and most of the transaction in Japanese, but after I confirmed if a credit card was Okay and he swiped the card he then asked me something I didn't understand. We tried a couple of things and I just wasn't getting it. Then he pulled out his smart phone and typed, in English, the question "credit or debit?"
Feb 27, 2013 9:32 PM

Jan 2013
This episode was Awesome.
hehe I love it when Mori twirls aaaa
man it was so moe!!!
Feb 27, 2013 11:12 PM
Mar 2012
imoutos, imoutos, imoutos everywhere! *twirls*
Feb 27, 2013 11:53 PM

Nov 2011
I'm surprised at how interesting this is becoming.

Join the MSP Club for an in-depth look at score progressions and other stats of currently airing anime
Feb 28, 2013 12:28 AM

Aug 2012
Best episode of this show so far. Those imoutos and hnngg moments. Looks like more girls are getting the B next episode.
Feb 28, 2013 12:56 AM

Jun 2012
It was nice to see the imoutos again. Another 5/5 for me.

However, I would like some background on Seira and all the imoutos for that matter. The best episode was when Mao and Kyoro went on a "date" and the cast finally started doing stuff outside of the clubroom.

They need more of that. Not too much more but a little more.
Check out the News Club for daily rankings, discussion on future CD and BD releases, manga and novels. New members are welcome!
Feb 28, 2013 1:46 AM

Sep 2012
Grade 7 student solving Recurrence Relations problem and got it right LOL

I wonder where was the announcement of this change? Or we are seeing yet another case of changes made that impacted users but not communicated to them?

As much as I have a bunch of information to share about anime announced recently I cannot share it in news board, and the anime series is too disorganized and chaotic to share information except with people already interested in the particular series.
Feb 28, 2013 2:13 AM

Sep 2012
Next episode we will see this character Kyoroko LOL

Feb 28, 2013 2:39 AM

Nov 2012
Mori-san~! The woman I want to have as a maid. Her spinning in swimsuit...HNNNGG-

Mao is still annoying as always.
A city's greatness is determined by the speed of its internet connection.
Feb 28, 2013 3:26 AM

Aug 2012
Great ep :D

Is it only me that get a small "harem vibe" over this anime? :P
Feb 28, 2013 4:49 AM

May 2010
Stop spinning my maid!!! XD
Feb 28, 2013 5:23 AM

Dec 2009
The maid spinning never gets old.

Liph said:
Great ep :D

Is it only me that get a small "harem vibe" over this anime? :P

Extremely small, I feel. It's more that they enjoy teasing him than anything else.
I have my own anime blog. It's called Anime Viking. Hope you'll you read it!

Feb 28, 2013 5:44 AM

Jan 2008
Adorable episode. Kyoro's sister biting him was full of cuteness.

Sad they didn't actually go to a pool or if they did, skipped it. But the maid spins made up for it.

Poor Shion though, no little sister.
Feb 28, 2013 6:11 AM

Mar 2012
I just died, there is to much MOE and cute imouto in this episode!

Great ep; increased my score for this anime by 2.
Feb 28, 2013 10:33 AM

Jun 2010
Where's the pool?!?! Not enough Shion mizugi. LOL @ Ma-chan and the coincidences.
Feb 28, 2013 11:09 AM

Jan 2011
This episode was enjoyable, but, unlike others, I don't think that this was way better the usual. Fan service wasn't exaggerated which I'm happy with. Not to say that this was a bad episode by any means, I'm looking forward to more.
I almost never read discussions after I made my post, if you want to reply PM me or post on my profile page.
Feb 28, 2013 11:27 AM

Apr 2010
Mori really likes teasing Kyoro and he falls for it every time getting kicked by Mao.
It's only a matter of time before Kasumi finds out about Mao's age especially with her domineering behaviour i wonder how Kasumi will respond ones she learns it.
The little sisters where all together in this episode hope we will get to see more of them they make for funny situations.
Feb 28, 2013 12:09 PM

Jun 2012
symbv said:
Next episode we will see this character Kyoroko LOL

Whoa is that real? Is that Kyoro cross-dressing? I don't remember that in the preview.
Check out the News Club for daily rankings, discussion on future CD and BD releases, manga and novels. New members are welcome!
Feb 28, 2013 2:01 PM

Jul 2010
I was waiting for the moment we'd see more of the sisters again. It looks like Kyouya is getting mistreated more and more each episode though. xD

Looks like Kyouya will be giving the girls a makeover next episode! :)

Feb 28, 2013 7:53 PM

Oct 2012
Every one look so hot in there yukatas
Feb 28, 2013 7:57 PM

Mar 2012
Next episode Kyoro doing it to maid.
Kickstarter for Rokujouma is fully funded. Good work everyone. Lets wait for the result of our hard work together.
Feb 28, 2013 8:26 PM

Oct 2010
Kyolo finally met all of the sister in the club

and

Mori-san dress twirling...so cuteee..MAIDO SPIRIT...

Next ep,Kyolo crossdressing??
Signature Removed
Feb 28, 2013 8:31 PM

Sep 2012
shigeru212 said:
Whoa is that real? Is that Kyoro cross-dressing? I don't remember that in the preview.
It's not in the preview. It is from the official twitter of the anime.

Mar 1, 2013 2:25 AM

May 2010
Omg,love u mori-san..
Mar 1, 2013 9:18 AM
Jan 2013
Oh man, so much for going to the pool, Kyoro ended up getting duped by the girls.
Mar 1, 2013 7:52 PM

Feb 2012
Enjoyable ep like always :D

I like how the maid spin doesn't get old~
Mar 2, 2013 2:17 AM

Jun 2012
Baddie007 said:
Oh man, so much for going to the pool, Kyoro ended up getting duped by the girls.

Not so sure about that.

To my understanding, it is not that the pool trip never happened but that they never showed it on screen. Seitokai no Ichizon had a similar philosophy but GJ-bu takes it a step further, venturing outside the clubroom even less.

Then again, the imouto debut episode, perhaps the most popular episode, was largely outside the clubroom. They should venture outside a little more in my opinion.
Mar 2, 2013 2:17 AM

Jun 2012
Baddie007 said:

Not so sure about that.

To my understanding, it is not that the pool trip never happened but that they never showed it on screen. Seitokai no Ichizon had a similar philosophy but GJ-bu takes it a step further, venturing outside the clubroom even less.

Then again, the imouto debut episode, perhaps the most popular episode, was largely outside the clubroom. They should venture outside a little more in my opinion.
Mar 2, 2013 8:51 AM
Feb 2013
Wow, looks like Kyoro has a thing for Mori and it may be the same thing for her as well.
Mar 2, 2013 11:47 AM
Jun 2011
symbv said:
The hairbrush in GJ-bu is a milder form of the toothbrush in Nisemonogatari LOL

God no!
Don't brush Mori, she'll get pregnant!

Yeah...lately harem guys have gotten more talented at handling the women.
It started with Ichika's massages in IS, then there was DAT TOOTHBRUSH,and now: dat hairbrush.

Poor Kyoro, it's not like he's doing anything wrong. Mori likes him so she twirls for him everytime she sees him.
What's wrong with liking her?
She's cute, I want her!

Hell, between the cute chicks, imoutos, and Mori, this show has secured itself a spot on my WWYD? season 5 list.
Maybe...June.
Oh, but I really want to do it sooner than later, cause if I wait too long I'll have to rewatch the whole thing.
Not that I have a problem with seeing this show again.
I go by many names, some call me Hoshimaru, others call me Jiro or Aosou-Kun.
I believe myself a force for good, a papercrafter by trade, and one who seeks love and beauty animesque.

I am the host of the youtube show Who Would You Do?
Mar 2, 2013 6:19 PM

May 2011
Haha at that "pool" scene. All the girls looked great in their swimsuits and yukatas. And I just love it when Mori does her maid twirl tbh.
Mar 3, 2013 5:48 PM

Aug 2008
Voice, nickname and grooming remind me of Kenshi from ISM so strongly it makes me thing it even might be a really obscure and even more surprising reference.

I have to say, this series is really good. I just though of checking out the first episode with no expectation and here I ended on 8th in one sitting. There are very few good series in this setting and even though we have a cast or more or less standard characters there's still something fresh about it. Animation and VA are also really nice making it all around solid show. Now all I need is decent ending and my faith in anime comedy might be slightly restored.

Oh maid... I share Kyoro's sentiment.
Ii tenki desu ne...
Mar 7, 2013 5:55 AM

Apr 2011
Good episode. And I think this pretty much confirms that Kyolo has a thing for Mori. It's obvious that it's not just a maid thing anymore. And Mori might have a thing for Kyolo as well.
Mar 10, 2013 2:11 PM

Apr 2012
I like how this show can do a pool episode without them ever leaving the club room but still have everyone in swimsuits.
Mar 14, 2013 10:57 AM

Oct 2012
blond hair and blue eyes which speaks english
seems kinda racists to me

^ Why isn't this updating...
Mar 14, 2013 12:03 PM

Aug 2008
Pizuya said:
How in the hell is that racist?
Ii tenki desu ne...
Mar 14, 2013 4:17 PM

Oct 2012
Antanaru said:
Pizuya said:

they pointed out that because she has blue eyes and blonde hair and speaks english

^ Why isn't this updating...
Mar 15, 2013 9:47 AM

Apr 2011
Pizuya said:
Antanaru said:
Pizuya said:

they pointed out that because she has blue eyes and blonde hair and speaks english

Not many Japanese have natural blonde hair and blue eyes, you know. It's not racism, but fascination. Though yes, a person with natural purple hair shouldn't really be fascinated by a girl with blonde hair and blue eyes.
Mar 23, 2013 3:02 PM

Nov 2011
Damn, looks like summer came earlier this year.

Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » GJ-bu Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Mar 27, 2013

161 by bakakisima »»
Jan 14, 9:17 AM

Poll: » GJ-bu Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Elite60 - Mar 6, 2013

70 by bakakisima »»
Jan 14, 7:28 AM

Poll: » GJ-bu Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Elite60 - Jan 23, 2013

71 by bakakisima »»
Jan 13, 9:21 AM

Poll: » GJ-bu Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Elite60 - Jan 9, 2013

99 by bakakisima »»
Jan 13, 5:50 AM

» How would you describe this anime?

Kiyomice - Aug 22, 2023

4 by Pokipoky »»
Aug 23, 2023 5:25 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.