Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Sep 15, 2012 1:13 PM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------

Nice fight there in the beginning. In fact, a lot of good fights this episode. Kimi Aoi is such a boss and Tenzou is such a daring guy :>

Epic battle tbh.

Also, did I hear the word "sex" @ the end of the episode there?
Sep 15, 2012 5:57 PM

Nov 2007
It seems like OnoD's character has another scar added. Tori's sister is a maiko who can bear the weight!! lol~, and the girl with the wing can draw something to block the attacks!

OnoD's character was able to recognize the difference by the breast?! and he almost confessed (Suki -> Suiren). lol~, but he's able to deliver his feelings to her. The anime still didn't show his face even though the cloth for there was taken off for a while. Scarred girl also has the sword?! While they left, it seems like multiple souls of Scarred girl there?

lol~ that old man got kissed by the girl he saved! Nude Tori has ship sick (lol~) and the fight against the old man's country still continues. More of the characters that rarely appears are there, too! lol~ Inoue-san's character said the previous opponent told her "sex" while the sister came to revenge!!

ED: SunRise.
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Sep 15, 2012 6:28 PM
Aug 2012
GIMMIE LINK NOW
Sep 15, 2012 7:12 PM

Aug 2011
Waiting for subs... bleh.
Sep 15, 2012 7:17 PM
Aug 2012
dude i just wanna watch the fucking raw .-. i HAVE WAITING 6 HOURS TO WATCH IT AND I HAVENT GOT TOO
Sep 15, 2012 10:34 PM
Mar 2011
finally found a raw its late tho usually its up around mid day, also AGAIN it all goes back to sex. sigh, i was expecting a better fight between tenzo and the sword guy. still mary joins musashi as a transfer aslo wtf, i think i just heard masazumi mention something about tenzo and marys CHILD?!?!?!wtf.
Sep 16, 2012 2:33 AM

Apr 2008
Asama, that's cruel!! ^^;;

and Futayo... you're making things worse for Muneshige ^^;;;
Of all peoples, she has to say that in front of his wife !?

tyrolizard1 said:
aslo wtf, i think i just heard masazumi mention something about tenzo and marys CHILD?!?!?!wtf.
Elizabeth is married to her country, she never had any husband, let alone child.
So the next king, King James, is son of Mary I of Scotland (a.k.a Mary Stuart).

Mary seems to still not have any child, despite saying she had married and divorced previously. So rather than executing her, why not let Mary do another role in history, giving birth to the next king of England.

Unrelated: OMARI!!! (>▽<)
nseikaSep 16, 2012 6:01 AM
Sep 16, 2012 7:00 AM
Jan 2011
nseika said:
Asama, that's cruel!! ^^;;

and Futayo... you're making things worse for Muneshige ^^;;;
Of all peoples, she has to say that in front of his wife !?

tyrolizard1 said:
aslo wtf, i think i just heard masazumi mention something about tenzo and marys CHILD?!?!?!wtf.
Elizabeth is married to her country, she never had any husband, let alone child.
So the next king, King James, is son of Mary I of Scotland (a.k.a Mary Stuart).

Mary seems to still not have any child, despite saying she had married and divorced previously. So rather than executing her, why not let Mary do another role in history, giving birth to the next king of England.

Unrelated: OMARI!!! (>▽<)

Thing is Mary and Elizabeth together able to draw Excalibur, so both have right to be the ruler of England. Masazumi proposal that to avoid conflict, Elizabeth should continue to rule and Mary transfer to Ariadust Academy and her future child will the next king of England.
Sep 16, 2012 7:06 AM

Jun 2008
I see that Futayo remembers her lesson very well and seriously tries to use that knowledge as soon as possible. ROFL

Poor Gin. XD

Visit this blog That I'm working with my friend
http://randomnessthing.com/
Sep 16, 2012 10:52 AM

Mar 2012
I expected an epic showdown between Tenzou and Walter...but in the end Tenzou basically ran away? And Walter didn't give chase? Ehhhh.

The scene between Tenzou and Mary was pretty cute -- although I personally felt like the boob grab somewhat ruined the mood -- I'm just happy they get to be with one another. Elizabeth somewhat expressing her emotions outright at the end was also endearing. It shows a human and affectionate side of her. Kind of hilarious how now Tenzou and Mary will have to bear a child to inherit the throne. I doubt we'll get that far in time though.

I don't know whether to lol at Felipe. On one hand, he's found someone who's willing to bring him to the present. But on the other, Juana basically forced herself on him. Not to mention Gin is there to witness for the third time. He's so trolled by the author...

The Armada battle is still going great. I think eventually the second Mortal Sin Armament will be the key. Its power comes from absorption of pain, so maybe Horizon will use it as a shield for Musashi?

LOL so hard at Futayo in the end. I knew the sex joke would come back at some point. Muneshige is gonna get it real good after Gin gets home.

5/5
zannettSep 16, 2012 10:55 AM
Sep 16, 2012 1:30 PM

Sep 2012
Oh yes ! I was waiting for the sex joke from Futayo ! I hoped it ! I got it !

Awesome episode. Tenzou get his woman, blonde with big boobs, just like he wanted.
Sep 17, 2012 9:01 AM

Apr 2011
Awesome episode! Even thought it was raw, it was worth the watch!

I was grinning throughout the episode.

and lol at Futayo using the sex joke against Gin.

Behold! The power of sex!
Sep 18, 2012 9:26 AM

Aug 2010
Tenzou did everything he was supposed to do. Way to go, guy!

Futayo might have said one of the best lines yet.
Sep 18, 2012 10:03 AM

Sep 2009
We were trolled about battles with Walter and Elisabeth but I don't care cause the get two kisses a lot of action, some touching moments and some comedy here.
Sep 18, 2012 10:37 AM

Oct 2010
That sex joke was funny as hell

I just dont care about that old dude and that half elf.

4/5
Sep 18, 2012 10:46 AM

Mar 2011
Very good ep and that joke made my day.
Sep 18, 2012 11:23 AM
May 2012
so many things always going on,
think they shouldn't implement such an awful load of characters you can't keep track of...
Sep 18, 2012 11:44 AM

Jun 2010
Damn! I love it. Awesome episode once again.

Epic battle from the start. Kimi thrashed her opponent. Was really disappointed when Tenzo didn't fought with Walter but he was badass anyways when he was confessing to Mary. Nice rom-com in the part.

It's really hard to understand some parts of the battle but I don't care since it's awesome. Fucking sparta. Tres Espana vs Musashi once again.

I don't really remember that Grace who saved Adelle and co. somebody refresh my memory about her.

Lol at the sex joke. Futayo ftw. I hope we can get a good battle between her and Gin.
Sep 18, 2012 1:32 PM
Jul 2012
Damn it, I almost shed my tears when Elizabeth cried that "Nee-san". What a tear-jerking scene.

I also laughed sooo hard at the end (LOL SEX).
Best episode yet, and i want a season 3.
Sep 18, 2012 2:02 PM

Apr 2010
The first half was romantic indeed those blue lilies looked so nice.
And for Tenzou to declare his love for Mary in such a way was pretty interesting to see and it was even suggested for them to make a child together.
Pretty daring if i might say so.
Mary even became a citizen of Musashi now which should also make for some interesting scenes in future episodes.

The battle when't pretty harshly and Musashi is taking allot of damage hope they will recover from all this and manage to take out the enemy flag ship.
That last sentence of Futayo was so funny.
Sep 18, 2012 2:43 PM
Mar 2011
im thinking that the auther kid cant think of his name managed to send that new armamanet to musashi, since it(musashi) is heavily damaged and it turns the damage into power one hit with that could end the battle, altho if it can be used on a ship i have NO idea. but still i share plenty of peoples dissapointment with the battle between tenzo and the other dude i mean comon he sliced and diced you and all you do is throw a bird at him and run away? other then that good episode but now its only 2 episodes left and we might be waiting almost another year for a season 3.
Sep 18, 2012 3:48 PM

Apr 2008
The armament only change the damage the user received into power though, and Horizon is not Musashi.
-MgZ_ said:
I don't really remember that Grace who saved Adelle and co. somebody refresh my memory about her.
She kicked Drake's balls after he fought Gin

Too bad she doesn’t have much screen time -_-
nseikaSep 18, 2012 4:39 PM
Sep 18, 2012 4:50 PM
Oct 2010
lol she fainted. was great ep. rather epic all around

the boob grabbing the kiss, the calling of nee-san. win. she looked like saber when tenzo got there and she was facing away from him.
Dont bother replying to my posts in forums, dont check them afterwards.

Sep 18, 2012 5:13 PM

Sep 2011
ROFL.

Sep 18, 2012 5:38 PM

Nov 2008
Very good episode- good luck making them babies tenzo lol ;3 but yes overall another very enjoyable episode and Futayo with the KO in Lulz fashion
sirwenceSep 18, 2012 6:00 PM
Sep 18, 2012 6:46 PM

Jul 2008

Lol Toori.
Sep 18, 2012 7:51 PM

Apr 2011
I just love those chat scenes going on behind that confession

but wait, how did Tenzou know about the twin excalibur?

Nice one, Futayo!

Futayo uses sex joke on Gin!
Gin is shocked...
Gin faints!

ITS SUPER EFFECTIVE! XD
MagitoSep 18, 2012 8:06 PM
Sep 18, 2012 8:20 PM

Sep 2010
Tenzo, you're my hero

i f*cking love this anime XD
CatastrophicSep 18, 2012 9:20 PM
Sep 18, 2012 8:23 PM

Oct 2011
Darn, I really love this anime, it's good that I never dropped this after getting confused with the first four episodes on S1, but anyway my thoughts for this episode are:

Woohoo! It's Tenzo's time to shine! although his methods differ from Toori when he confessed with horizon, it's still badass! How I wished though he had his own BGM just like Horizon's "Daiji na koto sa" that would make it much more memorable imo :)

Neshinbara returned, but where the heck was Shakespeare? I though she decided to come along with him, I'm praying hard that she shows up at musashi or I'll be damned, she's also a nice levelheaded addition to the gang and a cutie as well :O

I'm confused, is the excalibur sword they pulled differ from the sin armament that Elizabeth is holding? besides why didn't Tenzo do something to get it back to Horizon? I thought the main reason for Musashi to get involved in the war is to retrieve them?

Tori, you really need to get your clothing back, or is sunrise constrained in budget that animating our main character naked would save them for use for other epic episodes? :P

Shirojiro vs the baseball guy, despite their abilities being a complete mismatch I still have so much expectation from this, and Noriki's gonna have his second big fight! but hey what happened with Ulqi and his fight with the english brat? LOL

Futayo alone is enough to make this episode simply EPIC
Sep 18, 2012 8:28 PM

May 2010
Honda "we had Sex" O.O if she only knew..... also that was one hell of a test, Nice one Tenzou best test of all time.
Sep 18, 2012 8:43 PM

Jul 2011
Does someone know the name of the song that plays when Tenzo confesses to Mary?
Sep 18, 2012 8:44 PM
Feb 2012
I like how the anime confuse the heck out of casual anime watchers :D hahaha

Guess real anime viewers and LN readers get the anime
I desire money. Not because I am poor or because I am greedy. It is because with money I will gain power and with that power I will be able to change the world.
Sep 18, 2012 8:48 PM

Apr 2008
Arcriatrix said:

I'm confused, is the excalibur sword they pulled differ from the sin armament that Elizabeth is holding? besides why didn't Tenzo do something to get it back to Horizon? I thought the main reason for Musashi to get involved in the war is to retrieve them?
Excalibur Caliburn and Coldbrand (sp?) are swords of the fairies, if what's Tenzou said about it originated from the fairy world (Owari no Chronicle reference...?) So it's a different weapon, like Maeda's Israfel. :)

Sin Armaments are all made by Motonobu, Horizon's father.
Sep 18, 2012 10:13 PM

Oct 2011
@nseika, thanks alot :D
Sep 18, 2012 10:22 PM

Feb 2011
I love Tenzou x Mary scene (especially the kissing scene)
but deym! Tenzou is the 2nd Kakashi .. he didn't let us see his awesome face :v

Futayo .. awesome comedian :v
Futayo totally misinterpret the word 'SEX' (:

Sep 18, 2012 10:27 PM
Lilium Gardener

Jul 2011
Never have I had to do so much digging and research to understand an anime series, but this 2nd Season has made it all worth it. Another great episode.
Sep 18, 2012 10:28 PM

Feb 2011
Tenzou is now the Ninja of Romance :)
-AC-Sep 18, 2012 10:31 PM
Sep 18, 2012 10:32 PM
Jul 2018
I'm still heavily disappointed that they skipped Ulquiaga and Nicholas' fight, a blemish on an overall awesome sequence of events. It just goes to show they can still make me fucking love it all even when they let me down.
Sep 18, 2012 11:23 PM

May 2011
Didn't expect the sex joke to come up again with Futayo but boy was I wrong. I should have known better that this anime always remembers the small detail and never leave anything wasted. Hahah but that was just seriously awesome and hilarious, OHKO'd Gin just like that, gj Futayo. This is why I love this anime.

That confession scene was just so nice to watch and Mary was being just so cute. Ahhh it sure was sweet to see those two get together with Mary acting like a typical girl and finally getting her kiss. It was also great to see Elizabeth yell 'nee-san!' right before Mary takes off, it just topped the whole scene off wonderfully.

Lol I like the way that they named their HQ the "Inadequate HQ". And hmm now that the conflict is pretty much over with England, they can focus on the huge fight with the Spanish Armada. Ahh the excitement just doesn't stop with this anime. And I especially can't wait to see Shirojiro's fight next episode.

Hmm I was wondering where Shakespeare was too, I thought she would have came along with Neshinbara. And I wonder where Ulquiaga is too, hmm maybe he'll still have his fight since he didn't show up with everyone on Musashi.
Sep 19, 2012 12:08 AM

Jan 2009
Tenzou showing how to steal a girl's heart in ninjas way
and lol at Futayo still clueless about sex
Sep 19, 2012 12:28 AM

Apr 2010
If I were to use an english term to explain this episode, I'd say we had sex together.
Sep 19, 2012 4:20 AM

Aug 2010
Good action and comedy, I wish the show would exclusively focus on these two. 4/5.
Sep 19, 2012 4:28 AM

Oct 2011
antonn said:
If I were to use an english term to explain this episode, I'd say we had sex together.

with whom? :P XD
Sep 19, 2012 6:00 AM

Mar 2011
My second favorite scene of this episode is that scene where two of the spirits waved to Tenzo. The spirits are the original Elizabeth and Mary
Sep 19, 2012 6:47 AM

Apr 2011
Did not expect that Juana to kiss the Chancellor. Now we have two kiss scenes in one episode. ^^
Sep 19, 2012 7:40 AM

Apr 2008
anaaga said:
My second favorite scene of this episode is that scene where two of the spirits waved to Tenzo. The spirits are the original Elizabeth and Mary
Aren't they Henry's wives ?
One of them might be ghost of Queen Anne (who got beheaded under accussation of treason), Mary and Elizabeth's mother. Tenzou met her when Mary took him on London Tower tour.
The rest of the mobs... perhaps the 300 Protestants Mary killed, showing that they don't really hold any grudge on Mary and hoped for her happyness.
Sep 19, 2012 7:24 PM

Jul 2012
Arcriatrix said:

Tori, you really need to get your clothing back, or is sunrise constrained in budget that animating our main character naked would save them for use for other epic episodes? :P

actually, the anime doesn't explain it. But I remember he's naked all the time is an offering for god to get some kind of power for Musashi.
Sep 19, 2012 8:01 PM

Aug 2011
TENZOU x MARY!

Futayo vs Gin xDDD
Sep 19, 2012 8:02 PM

Sep 2012
I loved this episode but one thing is bugging me soooooo much!

So what is the song called that is playing during the Tenzo and Mary scene?
Sep 20, 2012 3:19 AM
Jul 2018
That was some confession....and sentence and the end of episode made me laugh so much.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

» Kyoukai Senjou no Horizon_SEASON 3 ??? ( 1 2 3 4 )

Nova12 - Sep 22, 2012

168 by derpinat0rz »»
Apr 25, 9:56 AM

Poll: » Best girl poll

Doc101 - Mar 12

4 by DarkLeafNinja »»
Mar 12, 10:55 PM

Poll: » Kyoukai Senjou no Horizon II Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Yumekichi11 - Jul 21, 2012

55 by Didi6970 »»
Jul 14, 2023 9:12 AM

» After watching both season, I really like the power system, but should I continue watching manga?

aLotQuestion_ - May 10, 2021

1 by Zefyris »»
Jun 20, 2021 4:21 AM

» What's the point of reenacting history?

Wannabiteme - Jun 17, 2015

20 by Zefyris »»
Jan 24, 2021 2:06 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.