Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Jul 21, 2012 11:52 AM

Oct 2010
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
This was another great episode. The first thing I know all will say is TORI'S NAKED AGAIN! YEAH! Pretty much he is but the best part was the second gag of Horizon punching his nuts out. Sadly I choked on my coke cause I did not think she would wake up in time. Whole part was hilarious as ever. The comedy in this series really does make it to the OVER 9000 for me.

The second best stuff of this season is her in the following,

HOLY SHIT at her features in the spoiler
now I wish it was more like that in hentais. These guys should seriously lend a hand of breasts art to the hentai franchise. Her breasts are probably the most balanced spheres I have seen among the 1000s of other ones. This one impresses me a lot. Among the other features I must say she is one hot blonde that I would not care of her scar but would have a happy life with. Sweet girl with nice eyes really.

In thee end nice conference and ROFL at that glass guy having a rather bad face day. Might edit later if time is there. Horizon once more impresses me, delights me and makes me WANT MORE MORE! GIVE ME MORE! NOW! Well I know wait till next week for next episode. At least I am not the only one who wants this fast.
Yumekichi11Jul 21, 2012 12:01 PM

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
Jul 21, 2012 1:33 PM

Nov 2011
Horizon in the Middle of Nowhere's characters has the biggest boobs of the current ongoing series. (maybe even more than the latest Dakara episode)
Jul 21, 2012 4:38 PM
Jul 2012
LOL, Tenzou hits the jackpot.
Jul 21, 2012 6:20 PM

Nov 2007
Aoi is back, w. cloth on. lol @ how they treat him. Mysterious hooded person looking from faraway.

lol @ Aoi reviving in nude, he wants to see Horizon badly. Wow @ Horizon. The blind girl saying that they are walking is the same as the normal road is lol~

The guy with eyes on the cap (OnoD's character) met that hooded person. Aoi told him to help that hooded person out with what he/she wants to do.

The sister is thoughtful but taking out of huge knife (to clean his beard) is lol. She is still awaits for his brother's waking up. + with that megane guy entering and pushing her, the knives flew to him. Looks like he's pretending to be unconscious...(lol @ his expressions)

The hooded person found the swords that looks old. OnoD's character teaches him/her how to get the sword out from the ground. When that hood got ripped, he saw that the person is a woman!!

Black guy appeared with a female puppet and megane guy, who jumped near Aoi and the group... to dogeza!! lol @ the food (either taste bad or getting rot) Conference on the chat is interesting. To save the food problem (not letting meat rotten), they are going to do school festival? Or add chemical to not let them rotten? Dogeza again, and it's triple accel dogeza. Blind girl got sent as a representative.

Some of the conversation they had in A part when there are two people are about feelings of wanting to be with someone... either siblings, friends, or the loved one. Probably been the theme to the series.

ED for this ep. is Side SunRise
tsubasaloverJul 21, 2012 7:49 PM
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Jul 21, 2012 9:00 PM

Jul 2010
Jul 21, 2012 11:35 PM
Jun 2008
The more slower the meat process for England the more cheap it will be, opening the festival sooner ,and the meat gonna be finished yet they can't accelerate they payment schedule .
England gonna make a big loss before the war even start . RIP
Jul 22, 2012 3:02 AM
Feb 2012
Argh...for some reason, I can't find episode three. I'm sure it's somewhere on the net.....someone, please give me a link >.<
Jul 22, 2012 3:57 AM

Dec 2011
GreenMoriyama said:
Argh...for some reason, I can't find episode three. I'm sure it's somewhere on the net.....someone, please give me a link >.<

This^ i cant find it either, which is weird..
Jul 22, 2012 4:55 AM

Jun 2008
Is that Horie Yui that I hear? (Scarred AKA Mary Stuart) XD

Epic DOGEZA is EPIC
oRZ
kaimaxJul 22, 2012 4:58 AM

Visit this blog That I'm working with my friend
http://randomnessthing.com/
Jul 22, 2012 5:41 AM

Apr 2011
It sure sounds like Horie Yui.

Tenzou finally got his wish. Good for him. XD
Jul 22, 2012 9:00 AM

Mar 2012
Good episode overall but I think the Toori-getting-naked-then-getting-beaten-around routine is getting a bit old. Somehow I'm not surprised he's back to not having clothes on within the first 5 minutes of the episode...

Great news for Tenzou that it doesn't seem like a difficult road for him and Scarred. She's already on good terms with him and she's exactly the type he likes to begin with. I personally felt like it'd be more fun with him finding someone who isn't his type (e.g. brunette and small-chested) though. Imagine how it'd change his preferences :D

The negotiation part is pure genius. I love Bertoni so much (I admit partly because he was Mu La Flaga from Gundam Seed) and his smile at the end was just hilarious. Total victory for Musashi.
Jul 23, 2012 1:25 AM

Jan 2012
hey guys... is Kyoukai Senjou no Horizon II has english subbed yet?
Jul 23, 2012 4:39 AM

Apr 2011
Nova12 said:

Nope. They're unusually late today.
Jul 23, 2012 1:14 PM
Apr 2012
Magito said:
Nova12 said:

A single guy from /a/ at 4chan subbed the episodes 1 and 2 alone, he stopped doing that since translation, timing, editing was way too much work for one person (this was Hatena).

So from now on there'll be no subs before Horriblesubs/Reinweiss/Commie rips Crunchyroll's stream on Tuesday, despite the show airing on Saturdays in Japan. Unless some other subgroup suddenly picks up the show but that seems unlikely.
Jul 23, 2012 1:42 PM

Mar 2012
Dynellen said:
Magito said:
Nova12 said:

A single guy from /a/ at 4chan subbed the episodes 1 and 2 alone, he stopped doing that since translation, timing, editing was way too much work for one person (this was Hatena).

So from now on there'll be no subs before Horriblesubs/Reinweiss/Commie rips Crunchyroll's stream on Tuesday, despite the show airing on Saturdays in Japan. Unless some other subgroup suddenly picks up the show but that seems unlikely.

So there won't be subs until Tuesday? Sucks...
Jul 24, 2012 5:23 AM

Jan 2012
ChaosKid said:
Dynellen said:
Magito said:
Nova12 said:

So there won't be subs until Tuesday? Sucks...

man if only i understand japanese...I'll be helping that guy subbing this series...
Jul 24, 2012 10:01 AM

Jun 2009
Dogeza art in this series is something else, dat Shirojiro.

Conversation centered episode, reminded me about the beginning of first season. Still awesome if there isn't much action anyway. Shriojiro's negotiation skils are amazing, and finally Suzu got some more screentime. <3
Looking forward to Tenzou and scarred girl developmen, she sure is perfect.
レッツゴー ED イケイケゴーゴー
Jul 24, 2012 10:27 AM

Dec 2011
Dat Dogeza bow. :O
Jul 24, 2012 10:38 AM

Aug 2011
To be honest, I didn't really get what this was about.

Complex Horizon was complex again.
Jul 24, 2012 11:04 AM
Apr 2012
LordStraw said:

I thought the basic idea was simple, England wants to buy meat and needs 7 days to prepare all of it. Musashi needs the festival to last a minimum of 11 days to make any profit. Also the Spanish Armada battle will occur within two weeks so 14 days is the absolute longest this festival can last. From there on out it's just haggling back and forth where after the bow (suberb bow to humble his opponent) Shirojiro calls the Englishman's bluff by saying Musashi will accept a festival lasting but a couple of days (England can't do that since they can't prepare the meat in time).

So after being humbled by the superior bow and having his bluff called the Englishman folds and gives Musashi the deal they want with a little extra (13 days instead of the 11 Musashi wanted).
Jul 24, 2012 11:21 AM

Aug 2011
Dynellen said:
LordStraw said:

I thought the basic idea was simple, England wants to buy meat and needs 7 days to prepare all of it. Musashi needs the festival to last a minimum of 11 days to make any profit. Also the Spanish Armada battle will occur within two weeks so 14 days is the absolute longest this festival can last. From there on out it's just haggling back and forth where after the bow (suberb bow to humble his opponent) Shirojiro calls the Englishman's bluff by saying Musashi will accept a festival lasting but a couple of days (England can't do that since they can't prepare the meat in time).

So after being humbled by the superior bow and having his bluff called the Englishman folds and gives Musashi the deal they want with a little extra (13 days instead of the 11 Musashi wanted).

But why the festival? And why the meat? Might just rewatch the episode in a few days. Thanks for explaining it!
Jul 24, 2012 11:36 AM
Apr 2012
LordStraw said:
Dynellen said:
LordStraw said:

But why the festival? And why the meat? Might just rewatch the episode in a few days. Thanks for explaining it!

The festival was because England doesn't want to show itself as allying with Musashi to the Testament Union so instead of doing a business deal they instead conduct a 'Spring celebration festival' with both countries participating.

And the meat was simply because England is starving for food and with the war coming up they need their people well fed for the battles (the country is tiny so little room for farming/animals and Testament Union doesn't allow them to use refrigerators currently so they can't preserve food for long periods of time).
Jul 24, 2012 11:36 AM

Mar 2012
Even without barely any action in this episode, I enjoyed it so much it felt like only 10 minutes. Suzu was cute as over and Shirojiro actually smiled. Also, the Dogeza bow LOL. I really did love that glass dude's nosebleed and epic earbleed and Tenzou well, he's one lucky bastard.
Jul 24, 2012 12:38 PM

Mar 2008
Gotta admire the power of begging. Aoi is seriously a good character and all but I find it hard to actually see him as the MC of this series since he never really has a big role in it and he always acts as the comic relief which is usually given to the side characters. Still hoping he actually does something MC-worthy in the following episodes.
Jul 24, 2012 12:47 PM
Feb 2012
Shirojiro demonstrating why he's the treasurer and a first-class merchant.

Regarding the rest? Well, I might speculate on *a lot* of stuff but for now I want to watch more episodes before making real theories. Anyway, 5/5 of course.
The release of atomic energy has not created a new problem. It has merely made more urgent the necessity of solving an existing one. - Albert Einstein
Jul 24, 2012 1:47 PM

Aug 2010
I was more prepared to follow an argument over resources then I was in the first season. Nice to see a show take a different approach then merely relying on action. England gave away key information too soon but hinting at the Armada showing up in a maximum of 14 days.
Jul 24, 2012 2:55 PM

Sep 2009
Kung-Fu-Jesus said:
Gotta admire the power of begging. Aoi is seriously a good character and all but I find it hard to actually see him as the MC of this series since he never really has a big role in it and he always acts as the comic relief which is usually given to the side characters. Still hoping he actually does something MC-worthy in the following episodes.

Are you watching closely. He only this ep started to act in S2 but he made a lot of things as leader MC in first one.

Tenzo + Mary. I got one more pairing here )
Jul 24, 2012 2:58 PM

Jun 2008
Kung-Fu-Jesus said:
t I find it hard to actually see him as the MC of this series since he never really has a big role in it and he always acts as the comic relief which is usually given to the side characters. Still hoping he actually does something MC-worthy in the following episodes.

HE already did something MC-worthy, he saved Horizon, his one true love
-Without him, Horizon is dead by now.
-Musashi cannot fight KPA Italia in the last season without his "impossible" powers
-He's the only one with Horizon to survived that "wall" imprisoning Horizon, while other people will usually succumb and die from their sins.
-He cannot be sad anymore, or he'll die for his "impossible power" and that's one big sacrifice for the team.

Isn't that MC enough? Do you expect him to fight "normally"?

Season 2 won't be focusing on him too much, but will start to focus on other countries as well as other characters.

Jul 24, 2012 3:27 PM

Sep 2009
kaimax said:
Kung-Fu-Jesus said:
t I find it hard to actually see him as the MC of this series since he never really has a big role in it and he always acts as the comic relief which is usually given to the side characters. Still hoping he actually does something MC-worthy in the following episodes.

HE already did something MC-worthy, he saved Horizon, his one true love
-Without him, Horizon is dead by now.
-Musashi cannot fight KPA Italia in the last season without his "impossible" powers
-He's the only one with Horizon to survived that "wall" imprisoning Horizon, while other people will usually succumb and die from their sins.
-He cannot be sad anymore, or he'll die for his "impossible power" and that's one big sacrifice for the team.

Isn't that MC enough? Do you expect him to fight "normally"?

Season 2 won't be focusing on him too much, but will start to focus on other countries as well as other characters.

Also.

-He tricked Masazumi to join the riot himself
-He always choose the most fitting persons for key actions of Musashi

And it's still not all the things. Isn't it enough?
Jul 24, 2012 3:57 PM

Jun 2010
I didn't get a single shit with that busty blonde and tenzo. What's with the sudden development? Who is Mary Stuart? Do I need some England History lessons?

On the other hand, the second half was great. Shirojiro was amazing with his transaction. THAT USERNAMES AT CHAT. I think Asuma is the only one that has a proper name. Lolol. + We get to see most of the important characters. Need more Asuma screen time though.
Jul 24, 2012 4:40 PM

Jun 2008
-MgZ_ said:
I didn't get a single shit with that busty blonde and tenzo. What's with the sudden development? Who is Mary Stuart? Do I need some England History lessons?

You just need time for the series to explain themselves, no need to understand the whole thing in one scene.

Because it's super spoilerific if I have to explain. lol

Jul 24, 2012 5:47 PM

May 2011
That triple axle dogeza bow was truly something to behold. I mean, Shirojiro made a fricking crater with his head at the end there, and all without ruffling his clothes. Just had to laugh out loud for half a minute after that scene. England's treasurer could do almost nothing but concede to Musashi's terms, and they even gave an additional two days for the epic display of the art of negotiating by Musashi's indispensable treasurer extraordinaire.
Many that live deserve death. And some that die deserve life. Can you give it to them? Then do not be too eager to give out death in judgement. For even the very wise cannot see all ends.
Jul 24, 2012 6:25 PM

Apr 2011
I did not know England's situations where...dire that they need 2,000 tons of meat for the upcoming battle.

What I'm also interested in knowing about Double Bloody Mary and the London Tower that Toori and others are investigating.
MagitoJul 24, 2012 6:31 PM
Jul 24, 2012 6:38 PM

Mar 2012
Kung-Fu-Jesus said:

One thing this series does very well is that almost every character can be lively enough to capture the center of our attention. I admit that Toori hasn't done much in S2 other than getting naked, but what he's done in S1 absolutely makes him a worthy main character.

He isn't the fighting type, of course, so you won't see him beating people around like Neito or Futayo. Then again, he's risked his life to turn the tide in S1 and done all the right things at the right time, like getting Horizon to go into soul activation at the end of S1 and saving Musashi. Honestly, I think he's a fitting MC for this cast because I don't see anyone else who can bring all these characters together and I don't imagine anyone else doing the things he's done so far.
Jul 24, 2012 7:26 PM

Feb 2010
Glad to see this is subbed...

I always enjoy the "dialogue" driven episodes of Horizon, as much as the action-packed episodes!

Interested in learning more about "Bloody Mary" in the tower...

<3 this show! SO many awesome characters!
Jul 24, 2012 9:21 PM

Nov 2008
I suspect saving Scarred or Mary will be one of the key bits in this season as well as a few others as its shifting away from simply showing Aoi's 'stuff' for lack of a better term and showing others and other nations etc
sirwenceJul 24, 2012 9:26 PM
Jul 24, 2012 11:25 PM

Sep 2010
*mid episode reaction*
"time for some f****ing DIPLOMACY, bitches"

loved the bluffs and counterbluffs, if anything i would love to pull out a negotiation like that irl xD. plus the backgrounf i.m. chat showing the real purpose of all what was going on.

lol, triple axel prostration.
Jul 25, 2012 12:17 AM

Dec 2011
Capitalism, ho! I love it when Shirojiro flexes his negotiating muscles, though I was definitely jumping around more when Scarred-chan was finally unmasked. Go go Tenzou!

By the way, if you're confused about anything that went on, check out my post on this episode at RandomC. It's got detailed explanations, longer impressions, and a bunch of pretty pictures. Check it out here: http://randomc.net/2012/07/25/kyoukai-senjou-no-horizon-ii-03/
Stilts
Writer
http://randomc.net/
Jul 25, 2012 1:05 AM
Apr 2012
-MgZ_ said:

Some history lessons never hurt. Though the main point is that Mary killed 300 people to re-enact history.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marian_Persecutions
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mary_I_of_England
Jul 25, 2012 1:09 AM

Aug 2010
It's awfully following the first season, maybe I should just skip the middle this time and watch the last few episodes when something will actually happen. Did get two or three laughs out of this, so a generous 3/5.
Jul 25, 2012 1:25 AM
Jul 2012
Mogami-kun said:
It's awfully following the first season, maybe I should just skip the middle this time and watch the last few episodes when something will actually happen. Did get two or three laughs out of this, so a generous 3/5.

Oh don't say that.... There were a lot of events in this episode, such as hints about Mary, London Tower, England current status, a little bit of Espana, Suzu as an ambassador, Bertoni skills, etc.
This is merely a setup episode for the following School Festival mini-arc.
Jul 25, 2012 5:34 AM

Jan 2009
Dynellen said:
LordStraw said:
Dynellen said:
LordStraw said:

The festival was because England doesn't want to show itself as allying with Musashi to the Testament Union so instead of doing a business deal they instead conduct a 'Spring celebration festival' with both countries participating.

And the meat was simply because England is starving for food and with the war coming up they need their people well fed for the battles (the country is tiny so little room for farming/animals and Testament Union doesn't allow them to use refrigerators currently so they can't preserve food for long periods of time).

good explanation man, since i also did not understand this episode very well

and lol that Dogeza (Bowing)
Jul 25, 2012 7:48 AM
Jan 2011
Is it just me or was Tori getting a bit more cuckoo?
Jul 25, 2012 8:13 AM

Apr 2010
Pretty interesting way of negotiating and seems next week might be a very good episode with some surprises coming up.

The shaving part in this episode was funny Gin is pretty scary at times.
About the clocked traveller being a girl it was pretty obvious but i wonder what she meant with they will make light out of me.
Why is she hiding her identity and who is she running from i would like to learn more about her.
Jul 25, 2012 9:49 AM

Jun 2008
Nasty001 said:
Is it just me or was Tori getting a bit more cuckoo?

Well, it's more because Tori doesn't have many important roles in this 2nd season.
He already saved Horizon, now his only goal is to collect the Armaments of Sin.
Since those are Very difficult goals, I doubt it will happen often.

Jul 25, 2012 9:53 AM

Jan 2012
The battle of the treasurers...*sigh* sure took long. But those bows were epic XD

Jul 25, 2012 10:07 PM

May 2010
I called it i knew the cloak person was a girl, a hot one at that, boob are everywhere this season and that a good thing cuz i cant get enough >.< damn Tori still running around but ass naked, even when punched in the ball still running around gotta give the man props, as for Gin how the hell can you scare someone even when they sleep? that some scaryness right there and wtf was up with the negotiations Triple Axel Prostration? the hell is that? was so random, anyway was a great episode. even though it seem they're alot of ball punching this season, everyone manhood is at risk haha.
Jul 26, 2012 5:44 AM
Sep 2009
Yay, Tori is naked again lol
Jul 26, 2012 10:53 PM

May 2011
That scarred girl is very cute and beautiful, goddamn Tenzo got really lucky there lol.

That negotiation was fucking awesome and I loved watching it. This series sure does a great job with the logic department. Shirojiro sure did live up to his name with the way he beaassssssssstttttted all over Charles Howard. Roflmao at his Triple Axel Bow, wow that was fantastic. And then the way he called his bluff afterwards was just fun to watch.

So Tori lost his clothes within 30 seconds of this episode... Rofl I love this guy, what a boss. And haha that Horizon punch will never get old.
Jul 28, 2012 6:06 PM

Jul 2011
Horizon at its very best. That negotiation between Bertoni and England's treasurer was a very interesting game of give and take. it was great how he bugs bunny'd Charles in the end by calling his bluff to acquire more days to do more than break even. With the festival and war on the horizon things are building up very nicey.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Best girl poll

Doc101 - Mar 12

4 by DarkLeafNinja »»
Mar 12, 10:55 PM

» Kyoukai Senjou no Horizon_SEASON 3 ??? ( 1 2 3 4 )

Nova12 - Sep 22, 2012

167 by HuTaoSimp14 »»
Feb 20, 5:33 PM

Poll: » Kyoukaisenjou no Horizon II Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Sep 15, 2012

71 by Didi6970 »»
Jul 18, 2023 11:33 AM

» After watching both season, I really like the power system, but should I continue watching manga?

aLotQuestion_ - May 10, 2021

1 by Zefyris »»
Jun 20, 2021 4:21 AM

» What's the point of reenacting history?

Wannabiteme - Jun 17, 2015

20 by Zefyris »»
Jan 24, 2021 2:06 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.